No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Talks between Talisman Energy and Spain's Repsol for a potential acquisition or asset sale have "frozen." Penn West says its accounting review does not affect its reserves. Saccharum Energy resumes trading after a year-long halt.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Galane Gold arranges a $5-million gold stream from Samsung. Atlanta Gold hopes to raise $5-million to process 9,000 ounces of gold. Axmin faces more bad publicity from Passendro in the Central African Republic.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Two new medical marijuana companies, Bedrocan Cannabis and OrganiGram Holdings, start trading today on the TSX-V. Rob Fia's first capital pool shell, MCM Capital One, expects to close its acquisition of Enerdynamic Hybrid Technologies, a solar energy company, next week.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Pine Cliff and Petroamerica Oil enjoy insider buying. Petromanas Energy estimates significant gas in place at a prospect in France, but faces a delay at a more important prospect in Albania. Pipeline protesters make a nuisance of themselves in Michigan.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Olivut Resources continues with geophysics at HOAM but drilling may have to wait. Strike Graphite is merging with Athabasca Nuclear and will hunt Saskatchewan diamonds. Focus Graphite is touting a new graphene plant in Kingston.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Hitachi Begins Joint Research with Three American Universities
- DENSO to Participate at 2014 ITS World Congress
- FairPoint and Unions at Impasse and Company Implements Proposals
- IBM Watson Ushers in a New Era of Data-Driven Discoveries
- All-New 2015 Ford Mustang Begins Production at Flat Rock Assembly Plant; Marks Global Availability of Iconic Pony Car
- From Dan Franck, Writer Of Carlos And Florent Emilio Siri, Director Of Cloclo, Comes The First French Netflix Original Series: Marseille
- Logitech Receives Additional Extension from SIX Swiss Exchange for Publishing FY 2014 Annual Report
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of Sungy Mobile Limited Announced by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP
- SEDAR MD & A
- Education Management LLC and Education Management Finance Corp. Commence Consent Solicitation to Amend Indenture Governing Senior Cash Pay/PIK Notes Due 2018
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Gentor closes private placement for $180,000
Gentor Resources Inc. has closed its private placement for $180,000, issuing three million units at six cents per unit to CEO, president and director Arnold Kondrat. It plans to use the proceeds for corporate expenses.
- Peruvian closes 2.84-million-share issuance for debt
Peruvian Precious Metals Corp. has closed the issuance of 2.84 million shares at 6.5 cents per share to settle a debt of $185,000. It owed that amount to a creditor. Also, Peruvian has closed the repurchase of two NSRs for 4.25 million shares.
- Taylor says buy Cangold
- Taylor says buy Cayden Resources
- Int'l Speculator says buy Reservoir Minerals
- Lundin refreshes Globex Mining buy
- MedX loses $9,972 in Q2
MedX Health Corp. lost $9,972 on revenue of $220,019 in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. This compares with a loss of $174,807 on revenue of $190,366 in the same year-ago quarter.
- CB Gold adopts poison pill, no takeover offers in sight
CB Gold Inc. has adopted a poison pill, which shareholders will consider at a shareholder meeting before Feb. 27, 2015. The company has amended the exercise price of five million warrants to nine cents from $1.40 per share.
- Inexco Mining lists on CSE
Inexco Mining Corp. is listing on the CSE on Aug. 28, 2014, under the symbol IMC.
- Plata Latina 11.23-million-share private placement
Plata Latina Minerals Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 11.23 million shares at 10 cents. Twenty-six placees are subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.