No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
George Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic Solutions, plans to acquire Abba Medix and then resume trading on the CSE. The target is another hopeful medical marijuana company.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
Activist Orange Capital buys more shares of Bellatrix Exploration. Successful proxy-fight lawyer Walied Soliman, Orange's counsel, also owns Bellatrix shares. Ivanhoe Energy loses its CFO to Kallisto Energy, which soars on news of a trendy reorganization.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has thick kimberlite hits at the north end of the Kelvin kimberlite. Copper Reef Mining is uncharacteristically quiet if it is indeed working near Pikoo. RB Energy has no fatal flaws at its Quebec Lithium mine but it is in intensive care nonetheless.
- TransCanada opponents not as poor as they pretend
An elite group of U.S. billionaires secretly controls the far-left green movement, including the EPA, says a report by Republican Senators. The billionaires exploit the tax code to funnel money to green groups, using charity to make their political ends.
- SEC targets Arella, Morrice accept five-year bans
The SEC has settled civil pump-and-dump charges against Maximillien Arella and Ian Morrice, co-defendants in the regulator's case against Jean-Francois Amyot. The men have agreed to five-year bans and $50,000 (U.S.) fines.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 12, 2014
Leucrotta Exploration expands in the B.C. Montney. Painted Pony Petroleum apparently brings on an analyst as its new IR man. Tuscany Energy makes an unexpected oil discovery at its Macklin project.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 12, 2014
Metalex Ventures is seeking drill permits for its Wemindji gem play. Olivut Resources says its slow pace at HOAM is good for shareholders. Graphite One Resources is closing a larger placement than planned. Colt Resources is dropping the Middle East for Portugal.
- Viosolar's Walchuk bemoans delays, prison conditions
Viosolar Inc.'s Rick Walchuk has asked that a judge dismiss broker bribery charges he faces in the U.S. He complains about substantial delays and about having to endure 102 days in an "inhumane" Greek prison.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 11, 2014
Harley Sinclair's Anergy Capital plans to acquire Newfoundland sonar technology company, Kraken Sonar Systems, as its QT. Scott Ackerman's TMT Resources was a busy trader.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 11, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration lowers its production guidance again. Blackdog Resources bounds up on news of a recapitalization and management overhaul. North Sea producers await next week's referendum on Scottish independence.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- CardioMEMS Data Shows Pulmonary Artery Pressure Monitoring Significantly Reduces Heart Failure Hospitalizations in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Samson Oil & Gas Lodges Form 10-K for the Year Ended June 30, 2014 and Annual Report for the Year Ended 30 June 2014
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory
- Exelis to highlight expansion in global aviation industry at ATC Global 2014
- Kilroy Realty Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Taminco Corporation
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of CommVault Systems, Inc.
- CONVERSANT, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout
- Nanotech Security Corp. to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Air Canada to start Vancouver-Osaka service next May
Air Canada plans to start offering non-stop service between Vancouver and Osaka, Japan. Flights will begin on May 1, 2015, for up to five times a week until Oct. 24, 2015.
- Nomad Ventures appoints Kokan to board
Nomad Ventures Inc. has appointed Matt Kokan to its board of directors. Mr. Kokan is the owner and principal of GeoPacific Consultants.
- CSM Systems 1:4 rollback, changes name to Visionstate
CSM Systems Corp. has rolled back its shares 1:4 and changed its name to Visionstate Corp. The company will resume trading under its new name and new symbol, VIS, on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014.
- Viscount Mining agreement for Silver Cliff property
Viscount Mining Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its Aug. 13, 2014, agreement to acquire a 100-per-cent interest in the Silver Cliff property in Colorado. The company must pay $3-million (U.S.) cash and issue 700,000 shares.
- Jet Gold shareholders OK one-for-three share rollback
Jet Gold Corp. shareholders approved a one-for-three share rollback at the AGM on Sept. 12. Once the company receives TSX-V approval for the rollback, it will arrange a $2-million private placement of 20 million units at 10 cents per unit.
- Arrowstar to roll back, resume trading Sept. 16
Arrowstar Resources Ltd. will resume trading on Tuesday, Sept. 16. Its previously announced 1-for-10 share rollback will take effect the same day.
- Northern Blizzard to pay eight-cent dividend
Northern Blizzard Resources Inc. will issue an eight-cent dividend to shareholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014. The dividend is payable on Oct. 15, 2014.
- Artis renews at-the-market equity financing program
Artis Real Estate Investment Trust has renewed its at-the-market equity financing program. The company may issue up to 4.98 million units until Aug. 17, 2016, with Canaccord Genuity Corp. as exclusive agent.
- Arrowstar Resources reinstated for trading
Arrowstar Resources Ltd. will be reinstated for trading on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014. The BCSC has revoked a cease trade order.
- West African Res. drills two m of 28.17 g/t at Mankarga
West African Resources Ltd. has drilled two metres of 28.17 grams per tonne gold at its Mankarga 5 deposit in Burkina Faso. It has also drilled one metre of 16.82 g/t gold and three metres of 4.27 g/t gold.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.