No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Aureus Mining has 250 brave expatriates building a gold mine in Liberia alongside 250 locals. Nexus Gold hopes to find gold next to the Jerrit Canyon mine in Nevada. Mill City finds itself back where it started, at its gold property in Ontario.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
David Brett's capital pool shell, Inovent Capital, and its QT target, Canada Jetlines, file a preliminary prospectus for a $50-million offering. Euro Pacific Canada and AltaCorp Canada are in charge of selling the financing.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Stornoway Diamond is joining Eagle Plains Resources at its Orchid diamond hunt near Pikoo. Tango Mining will ponder reopening the Oena alluvial mine in South Africa. Ultra Lithium will buy the Georgia Lake lithium project in Northwestern Ontario from Rock Tech Lithium.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration gets more of its lenders' money to spend. Leucrotta Exploration has a good third quarter and spuds its first step-out well in the B.C. Montney. A Colombian exploration well comes up dry for Petroamerica Oil and Parex Resources.
- Diversified Royalty ex Bennett pleads not guilty
Diversified Royalty Corp.'s former chairman, John Bennett, has pleaded not guilty to criminal bribery charges. Prosecutors in New Jersey claim he was part of a scheme to pay kickbacks to obtain work on a $250-million (U.S.) federal government project.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Prima Diamond has cut the price of its planned placement to advance its three diamond prospects. Adent Capital is still seeking cash to become Proxima Diamond. Xmet has cash to test its graphite target at Blackflake. Niocorp Developments is chatty about a secret.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Larry Phillips's first capital pool shell, Niagara Ventures, will acquire Blu-Dot Beverage as its QT. The target sells bottled Protein Tea drinks at grocery stores in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Rye Patch's Rochester royalty revenue falls short of projections. Rubicon Minerals makes peace with the Wabauskang First Nation. Tanzanian Royalty is still waiting for help at Buckreef.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Toro Oil agrees to buy an Alberta Viking property for $25-million from Zargon Oil. Ikkuma Resources drills its first well earlier than expected. Rooster Energy plunges on a disappointing third quarter update.
- BCSC cites Kelowna taxi driver for IR work
The BCSC has begun an administrative case against a Kelowna taxi driver for raising money on behalf of a former TSX-V company. The regulator claims that he brought in $140,500 for Flag Resources (1985) Ltd. without a prospectus.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- CNinsure to Issue New Shares to Employees
- NICE Issues Final Positive Recommendation for National Commissioning of Soliris® (eculizumab) for All Patients with aHUS in England
- Metso receives a large order for flow control technology from Zorlu Energy Companies Group in Turkey for a geothermal power plant
- Delek Group Announces Consolidated Results for the Third Quarter of 2014
- NetDragon Jointly Organizes 2014 Strait Wisdom Education Forum and Education Informatization Technology Conference
- PetroMaroc Corporation plc - Q3 2014 Results Published
- SoCalGas offers holiday tips that can keep customers safe
- VIVINT ALERT: Johnson & Weaver, LLP Files Class Action Complaint Against Certain Officers and Directors of Vivint Solar, Inc.; Investors Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- EmberClear loses $22.8-million in fiscal 2014
EmberClear Corp. lost $22.8-million in the year ended June 30, 2014. This compares with a loss of $47.4-million in the prior fiscal year. The company wrote off $31.7-million in coal properties. Also, director Peter Kinash has resigned.
- Northcore Resources works on $250,000 private placement
Northcore Resources Inc. is continuing to work on its $250,000 private placement of five million units at five cents per unit. It plans to close the financing by Dec. 11.
- InnVest investor acquires 5.52 million more units
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust investor KingSett Real Estate Growth LP No. 5 has acquired 5.52 million more units. It now controls 13.4 per cent of InnVest or holds 15.53 million units.
- PyroGenesis closes private placement for $1.5-million
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. has closed its unit private placement for $1.5-million. It plans to use the proceeds for corporate expenses and working capital.
- DMD Digital Health earns $100,000 in Q3
DMD Digital Health Connections Group Inc. earned $100,000 on revenue of $4.7-million in the third quarter of 2014. The company lost $300,000 on revenue of $4.3-million in the same period last year.
- Oracle Energy on its way out of Portugal
Oracle Energy Corp. is working with Portugal to cancel its concession contract on the Barreiro exploration concession in Portugal. The company's focus is now on Nigeria.
- Revive Therapeutics loses $398,588 in fiscal Q1
Revive Therapeutics Ltd. lost $398,588 in its fiscal first quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014, compared with a loss of $37,752 in the same period last year. It had cash and cash equivalents of $982,360 as at Sept. 30, 2014.
- Timbercreek Global delists warrants from TSX
Timbercreek Global Real Estate Fund delisted its warrants from the TSX at the close on Nov. 26, 2014. The warrants expired at 5 p.m. (Toronto time) on Nov. 26, 2014.
- Metro arranges $600-million note offering
Metro Inc. has arranged a $300-million offering of 3.2-per-cent Series C senior notes due Dec. 1, 2021. It has also arranged a $300-million offering of 5.03-per-cent Series D senior notes due Dec. 1, 2044.
- Pacific Iron Ore loses $416,950 in nine months
Pacific Iron Ore Corp. lost $416,950 in the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2014. The company lost $277,626 in the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2013.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.