No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for May 4, 2015
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV launches Matthew von Teichman-Logischen's GreenSpace Brands, which sells premium convenience meats, dairy products and pet food. GreenSpace sold a $5.3-million private placement in connection with closing this QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 4, 2015
Adamera Minerals is keeping its Amaruk diamond play and might even explore it some day. Darnley Bay Resources is unsure of what to do with Franklin. Western Lithium USA is selling $3.4-million in convertible debt.
- Energy Summary for May 4, 2015
Pacific Rubiales rises on insider activity and asset sale rumours. Canadian Oil Sands' April production takes a big hit. Africa Oil plans its second big financing in three months, and little Waldron Energy takes the "first step" in its asset sale process.
- Guestlogix closes in on Stockhouse user "fraudfinder"
Guestlogix Inc. is another step closer to identifying a Stockhouse user who called the company a "pumped and dumped asset." The company has won a court order compelling the user's Internet provider, Rogers Communications Inc., to provide his real name.
- Shell Summary for May 1, 2015
Edward Ierfino's Ovid Capital expects to close its acquisition of BIOflex Medical Magnetics by the end of the month. Sokhie Puar takes over as CEO of ASB Capital.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 1, 2015
True North Gems hopes to wrap up construction of its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire mine later this year. Adroit Resources still hopes for Temagami gems. Stans Energy will appeal a Moscow court decision. Graphite One Resources plods onward at Graphite Creek.
- Energy Summary for May 1, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands brings its costs down, but still loses money in the first quarter. Painted Pony Petroleum and Manitok Energy hope that May will be as good as April. Arnie Armstrong's Doxa Energy has an odd day.
- Gold Summary for April 30, 2015
OceanaGold offers $101-million in cash for Newmont's Waihi gold mine in New Zealand. Galane Gold arranges to acquire a project close to production in South Africa. Decade Resources has assays from Bow in B.C., and Satori refocuses on Tartan Lake in Manitoba.
- Shell Summary for April 30, 2015
Robert Munro's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial by issuing nearly 290 million shares. Inspira, which has sold piles of cheap paper in preparation of going public, recently closed yet another financing, selling 19,729,322 units at 15 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 30, 2015
Arctic Star Exploration wants $1.85-million to explore for Arctic diamonds. GGL Resources is touting gem exploration but has no firm plan as yet. Financially struggling Great Western Minerals Group is thinking of selling assets.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Associated Estates Realty Corporation - AEC
- WindStream Technologies to Participate in Hybrid Renewable Energy Program for India's M.N.R.E.
- Western Refining Logistics, LP Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- Western Refining Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
- Western Refining Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
- Universal American Corp. Reports 2015 First Quarter Results
- Towers Watson Reports Strong Third Quarter Earnings
- TripAdvisor Vacation Value Report Reveals Summer's Hotspots and the Price of Admission
- Summit Materials Announces First Quarter 2015 Results
- Origin Agritech Limited Reports Unaudited Financial Results For Three Months Ended March 31, 2015
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Rambler ships 6,300 wmt Cu, Au concentrate
Rambler Metals and Mining PLC has shipped 6,300 wet metric tonnes of copper and gold concentrate from its plant in Goodyear's Cove, Nfld. The shipment has grades of 27 per cent copper, nine g/t gold and 68 g/t silver.
- Kalimantan Gold starts drilling at Beruang Kanan
Kalimantan Gold Corp. Ltd. has started drilling at its Beruang Kanan copper project in Indonesia. The company will focus on previously prepared sites using two drill rigs.
- Uranium Standard director Irish resigns
Uranium Standard Resources Ltd. director Simon Irish has resigned. Three directors remain on the board.
- Timmins Gold loses $710,000 (U.S.) in Q1
Timmins Gold Corp. lost $710,000 (U.S.) on revenue of $29.49-million (U.S.) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a profit of $8.1-million (U.S.) on revenue of $47.05-million (U.S.) in the same year-ago quarter.
- Surge shareholders elect eight directors at AGM
Surge Energy Inc. shareholders elected eight directors at the AGM on May 4. Shareholders also appointed KPMG Chartered Accountants LLP as auditor.
- Vivione receives OK to reduce warrant exercise price
Vivione Biosciences Inc. has reduced TSX-V approval to reduce the exercise price of 12 million warrants to 15.5 cents from 35 cents for 30 days. The amendments take effect May 5 and will end June 4. All other terms remain unchanged.
- Int'l Speculator says buy Dynacor Gold
- Inv Reporter says keep holding Corus
- Seven Generations loses $82.69-million in Q1
Seven Generations Energy Ltd. lost $82.69-million on revenue of $108.54-million in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a profit of $1.16-million on revenue of $98.73-million in the same year-ago quarter.
- Successful Inv says buy Transcontinental
Click here for more Canadian headlines.