Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Ventripoint holder Skidmore, wife acquire 2.75M shares
Ventripoint Diagnostics Ltd. shareholder Brian Skidmore and his wife acquired 2.75 million shares on July 3, increasing Mr. Skidmore's then shareholding to 14.33 per cent. He now controls less than 10 per cent of Ventripoint's shares.more...
- Crombie REIT to hold Q3 conference call Nov. 10
Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2015 financial results on Nov. 10, 2015, at 12 p.m. EST.more...
- Golden Peak to acquire Manitoban mineral claims
Golden Peak Minerals Inc. will acquire four mineral claims in Manitoba, known as the Oyster property, from W.S. Ferreira Ltd. The company will issue one million shares and grant a 3-per-cent gross overriding royalty for the project.more...
- Com Dev confirms discussions for possible transactions
Com Dev International Ltd. has confirmed that it has been involved in confidential discussions with third parties for possible transactions. Such discussions are continuing.more...
- Com Dev International to resume at 10:30 a.m. PT
Com Dev International Ltd. will resume at 10:30 a.m. PT on Oct. 7, 2015.more...
- Dundee Sarea garners $11.25-million in funds for LP
Dundee Corp.'s Dundee Sarea has garnered $112.5-million in capital commitments for Dundee Sarea Acquisition 1 LP. The fund will use the money to invest in companies requiring turnaround expertise in North America and Europe.more...
- Anthem begins Au, Ag dore production at Koricancha
Anthem United Inc. has begun gold and silver dore production at its Koricancha mill in Peru. It has produced 2,665 ounces of gold and 2,556 ounces of silver.more...
- Colorado Resources samples 15 m of 2.94 g/t Au at KSP
Colorado Resources Ltd. has sampled 15 metres of 2.94 grams per tonne gold at its KSP property in British Columbia. It has also sampled 28.8 m of 1.17 g/t Au and 45 m of 0.45 g/t Au.more...
- Inca One Gold to acquire Standard Tolling
Inca One Gold Corp. will acquire Standard Tolling Corp. by issuing 0.55 share for each Standard Tolling share. Prior to closing the merger, Inca One will buy six million Standard Tolling shares at 5.5 cents each in a private placement.more...
- Inca One Gold to resume at 10 a.m. PT
Inca One Gold Corp. will resume at 10 a.m. PT on Oct. 7, 2015.more...
Click here for more headlines.