Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- BCSC finds HRG, Downie, Mohan illegally sold securities
The B.C. Securities Commission has found that HRG Healthcare Resource Group Inc., Alexander Downie and Daniel Mohan illegally distributed securities. Neither Mr. Downie or Mr. Mohan has been registered to sell securities in B.C.more...
- Silver Predator receives $275,000 (U.S.) loan
Silver Predator Corp. has received a $275,000 (U.S.) loan from Resource Re Ltd. for working capital requirements. The loan bears interest at 12 per cent per year and is due Dec. 31, 2015.more...
- BCE's CTV advertises Amazing Race Canada Auditions
BCE Inc.'s CTV is advertising its new The Amazing Race Canada Auditions show. The show will start airing on Sept. 2, 2015, on Fibe TV and the Fibe TV app.more...
- Quinsam Opportunities to merge with Rossiter Boats
Quinsam Opportunities I Inc. plans to merge with Rossiter Boats and change its name to Rossiter Boat Group Inc. It has arranged a $2.2-million private placement of 733,333 units at $3 each.more...
- DMD Digital's Q2 profit rises to $3.7-million in 2015
DMD Digital Health Connections Group Inc. earned $3.7-million on revenue of $6.9-million in the second quarter of 2015. This compares with earnings of $700,0000 on revenue of $5.4-million in the same period last year.more...
- Magna closes sale of interiors unit to Grupo Antolin
Magna International Inc. has closed the sale of its interiors operations to Grupo Antolin. The sale excludes the two joint ventures in China expected to close by the end of this year.more...
- Cdn Western Bank, BBBS to offer Greater Interest GIC
Canadian Western Bank and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada will offer the Greater Interest GIC from Sept. 1 to Oct. 29, 2015. The product provides clients a guaranteed return while the bank makes a corporate donation based on the amount invested.more...
- Groundstar to file annual financial statements late
Groundstar Resources Ltd. will file its financial statements for the year ended April 30, 2015, late. The company hopes to release the financial documents by Sept. 15, 2015.more...
- Fairfax U.S. receives bbb rating from A.M. Best
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.'s Fairfax
(U.S.) Inc. has received a bbb rating with a stable outlook from A.M. Best.more...
- Wilton Resources extends warrant expiry by one year
Wilton Resources Inc. has extended the expiry date on 1.2 million warrants by one year to Sept. 5, 2016. The warrants were issued under a private placement.more...
Click here for more headlines.