No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Prima Diamond has cut the price of its planned placement to advance its three diamond prospects. Adent Capital is still seeking cash to become Proxima Diamond. Xmet has cash to test its graphite target at Blackflake. Niocorp Developments is chatty about a secret.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Larry Phillips's first capital pool shell, Niagara Ventures, will acquire Blu-Dot Beverage as its QT. The target sells bottled Protein Tea drinks at grocery stores in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Rye Patch's Rochester royalty revenue falls short of projections. Rubicon Minerals makes peace with the Wabauskang First Nation. Tanzanian Royalty is still waiting for help at Buckreef.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Toro Oil agrees to buy an Alberta Viking property for $25-million from Zargon Oil. Ikkuma Resources drills its first well earlier than expected. Rooster Energy plunges on a disappointing third quarter update.
- BCSC cites Kelowna taxi driver for IR work
The BCSC has begun an administrative case against a Kelowna taxi driver for raising money on behalf of a former TSX-V company. The regulator claims that he brought in $140,500 for Flag Resources (1985) Ltd. without a prospectus.
- SEC target Braverman pleads guilty to insider trading
SEC target Dimitry Braverman, a former law firm technician, has pleaded guilty to a criminal insider trading charge. Prosecutors claim that he made $305,000 (U.S.) buying shares of seven companies, including former TSX listing YM Biosciences Inc.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Clifton Star needs to raise $10-million before next Monday. St. Augustine plans to raise $6-million to help permit King-king in the Philippines. Peruvian explorer Duran Ventures trades at one cent and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Todd Hilditch files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Riley Resources. Haywood Securities will sell the shell's $200,000 IPO at 10 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has a third Pikoo East partner, Stornoway Diamond. Tsodilo Resources is pressing on at Nxau Nxau. Dajin Resources is touting drill plans for a Nevada lithium play. Niocorp Developments has more assays from Elk River.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Ithaca Energy may face another delay at its Stella project. Sound Oil mulls a hostile takeover bid for Antrim Energy. Primeline Energy claims it is nearing commercial production in China, and a Quebec separatist launches a fundraiser against Energy East.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Prof. Yitzhak Peterburg Elected Chairman of Teva’s Board of Directors
- CTT announces eHealth SME advisory board member Michelle Hamilton-Page
- Nustate Announces Closing of $50 Million Credit Facility to Fund New Revenue Generating Businesses
- Delta Apparel Announces Reporting Date for 2014 Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year End Results
- First Bancshares, Inc. Announces Change in Fiscal Year
- WILLIAMS-SONOMA CELEBRATES THE RETURN OF THE BRAND’S #1 SELLING PEPPERMINT BARK FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
- Trinseo to Participate in the Citi Basic Materials Investor Conference
- Sprint Jointly Awarded #1 Ranking in Network Reliability, Call and Text Performance in Palm Bay, Florida
- Leading Ethanol Company, REX American Resources, to Report Q3 Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, December 4
- Univest Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Klondike Silver receives Silvana inspection reports
Klondike Silver Corp. has received inspection reports for the Silvana project from Golder Associates Ltd. The reports say adequate support is in place for the mine portal and all three tailings ponds are secure.
- Arian Res, Sinomine to finish Perlat drilling this month
Arian Resources Corp. and Sinomine Resource expect to complete a 12-hole, 5,000-metre drill program at the Perlat project in Albania by the end of November. Sinomine intends to send a team to Perlat next month to complete a prefeasibility study.
- Arch Biopartners completes CDP for MetaMx human trial
Arch Biopartners Inc. has completed a clinical development plan for a human trial for brain tumour drug MetaMx. It plans to complete all preclinical tasks in 2015.
- BCE's Bell to add Arrow, The Flash to Project Latte
BCE Inc.'s Bell Media will add Arrow and The Flash to its Project Latte on-demand video service. Arrow will be available in December, and The Flash will be available in 2015.
- Mercer receives early tenders for 89.6% of 2017 notes
Mercer International Inc. has received early tenders and consent for 89.6 per cent of its 2017 senior notes. Holders may tender their notes until 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on Dec. 10, 2014.
- Barkerville samples 69 g/t Au from old Island Mtn hole
Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd. has sampled 0.3 metre of 69.04 g/t gold at the Island Mountain property in B.C. The samples were taken from 21 diamond drill holes conducted on the property between 2000 and 2002.
- Mercer Int'l completes $650-million note offering
Mercer International Inc. has completed a $650-million private offering of 7-per-cent senior notes due 2019 and 7.75-per-cent notes due 2022. The company will use the proceeds to refinance existing debt.
- Uragold Bay stakes two silica claims in Quebec
Uragold Bay Resources has staked two silica claims next to the Sitec Silicium quartz mine in Quebec. Uragold's Quebec Quart intends to explore the claims for quartzite extensions to the north of the mine.
- Rainbow completes name change, 1:10 rollback
Rainbow Resources Inc. has completed its name change to Braveheart Resources Inc. and a 1:10 rollback. The shares will trade under the new name on a postrollback basis starting Nov. 27, 2014.
- RDM corrects quarterly ex dividend date to Dec. 2
RDM Corp. has corrected the ex dividend date for its quarterly dividend to Dec. 2, 2014. The dividend is payable on Dec. 18, 2014, to shareholders of record on Dec. 4, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.