No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Laurie Sadler's halted capital pool shell, Valiant Minerals, still hopes to acquire Convalo Health as its QT. Convalo's founders, Michael Dalsin and Roger Greene, are also in charge of Patient Home Monitoring, today's most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Artek Exploration rises on liquids-rich well results in B.C. Joint venturers of Ithaca Energy provide mixed updates. Iona Energy strives to regain lost ground, and the Quebec environmental ministry deals a blow to TransCanada's Energy East.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Olivut Resources has raised a bit of cash for more HOAM busywork. North Arrow Minerals has begun processing its 1,500-tonne Qilalugaq bulk test. RB Energy has borrowed $13-million to help save it from bankruptcy.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Angkor Gold's Delayne Weeks is going to Geneva to talk up her husband's good work in Cambodia. Doug MacQuarrie's Asante Gold tries to replace its lost Obotan royalty with a new joint venture. Cyprium hopes to have toll-milling revenue shortly.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Van Sun says Lionsgate joins Tribeca for video service
- Your New Winter Companion: Help Keep Comfortable with the Honeywell MistMate Humidifier
- Tecogen's Ultra Emission System Applied to a Natural Gas Standby Generator
- Information Architects Launches New Improved Website
- Manulife U.S. Regional Bank Trust Announces Monthly Distribution For Class A and Class U Units
- Manulife Floating Rate Senior Loan Fund Announces Monthly Distribution for Class A and Class U Units
- Morningstar Names Best 529 College-Savings Plans for 2014, Assigns Negative Analyst Rating to Three Plans
- Media Alert: Check Point Researchers Discover Vulnerabilities in Three Network Security Vendors' System Admin Portals
- Daxor Corporation Announces Research Agreement With Virginia Commonwealth University on Burn Patients
- Nickelodeon Teams Up With WWE® to Air WWE Slam City™ on Nicktoons’ NickSports TV Block
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- MTY Food to pay 8.5-cent quarterly dividend Nov. 14
MTY Food Group Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend of 8.5 cents a share on Nov. 14. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Nov. 3.
- Canamex drills 22.9 m of 3.29 g/t Au at Bruner
Canamex Resources Corp. has drilled 22.9 m of 3.29 g/t Au at its Bruner project in Nevada. It has also drilled 25.9 m of 1.15 g/t Au.
- Open Text wins Semantic contract with Karlsruhe
Open Text Corp. customer Karlsruhe Institute of Technology is using Open Text Semantic Navigation for its 600 websites and 150,000 web pages. The product organizes Web searches using Open Text Content Analytics.
- Puma stakes claims at Brunswick North, hires adviser
Puma Exploration Inc. has staked 57 new claims at its Brunswick North project, increasing its land position to 87 claims covering 1,872 hectares. The company has also hired Jeff Hussey as technical adviser to its board of directors.
- OneRoof closes $16.7-million (U.S.) in financings
OneRoof Energy Group Inc. has closed $16.7-million (U.S.) in financings. Black Coral Capital LLC and affiliates of the Hanwha Group provided the financings.
- Blackbird Energy closes $30.4-million private placement
Blackbird Energy Inc. has closed a $30.4-million private placement consisting of 86.2 million special warrants at 29 cents and 15.9 million shares at 34 cents. It will use the proceeds for its Montney lands, potential acquisitions and general purposes.
- Klondike Gold leases McKinnon to Jerusalem Mining
Klondike Gold Corp. will lease the McKinnon Creek property in Yukon to Jerusalem Mining LLC in exchange for a 15-per-cent production royalty. The company will also appear on the TV show Gold Rush.
- Huntingdon closes $1.2-million sale of Ont. property
Huntingdon Capital Corp. has closed the sale of a 282,203-square-foot industrial property in Ontario. It received about $1.2-million after closing costs as consideration.
- Eastmain assays up to 62.4 g/t Au at Clearwater
Eastmain Resources Inc. has assayed up to 62.4 grams per tonne gold in a 0.5-metre channel sample at its Clearwater project in Quebec. The company is currently wire framing the gold domains and geological controls to the Eau Claire deposit.
- Aurora Spine enters distribution deal for Sentio MMG
Aurora Spine Corp. has signed a worldwide distribution agreement with Sentio LLC for Sentio's MMG nerve mapping product. The product is cleared for use in the U.S. and has a CE mark for use in the EU and other markets.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.