Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Candian headlines first
- Kwantes refreshes Sabina buy
- Spyglass's credit facilities kept at $200-million
Spyglass Resources Corp.'s lenders have kept its credit facilities at $200-million. The company expects its interest rate in 2015 to average 7.25 per cent.more...
- Cricket Media borrows $1.42M (U.S.) to refinance debt
Cricket Media Group Ltd. subsidiary Cricket Media Inc. has borrowed $1.42-million (U.S.) to refinance debt owed to National Capital Bank of Washington. Also, it has extended to Sept. 30 the repayment of a revolving loan facility provided by ZG Ventures.more...
- Hartco suitor completes takeover
Hartco Inc. suitor 9187669 Canada Inc., indirectly owned by Harry Hart and his family, has closed its takeover of Hartco.more...
- Intercept replaces Grant Thornton as auditor
Intercept Energy Services Inc. has replaced Grant Thornton LLP with Collins Barrow Calgary LLP as auditor, effective June 29. It asked Grant Thornton LLP to resign. Also, director Richard Oravec has resigned.more...
- CB Gold examining Red Eagle takeover offer
CB Gold Inc. is examining its unsolicited takeover offer from Red Eagle Mining. CB advises its shareholders to take no action until its board has made a recommendation.more...
- Alloycorp extends loan facilities to July 31
Alloycorp Mining Inc. has extended the maturity of a $50-million (U.S.) bridge loan facility, a $50-million (U.S.) preconstruction loan facility and a $20-million (U.S.) bridge loan facility to July 31. It may extend them by month thereafter to Dec. 31.more...
- Matrrix Energy grants options to buy 927,446 shares
Matrrix Energy Technologies Inc. has granted options to buy 927,446 shares at 25 cents per share.more...
- Arctic Star grants options to buy 500,000 shares
Arctic Star Exploration Corp. has granted to its consultant an option to buy 500,000 shares. The option is exercisable at five cents per share for five years.more...
- Global Remote arranges $125,000 private placement
Global Remote Technologies Ltd. has arranged a private placement of 1.25 million units for $125,000.more...
Click here for more headlines.