No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Simon Yakubowicz's first capital pool shell, Cluny Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Paul Cox's Adent Capital has conditional approval from the exchange to acquire Proxima Diamonds, a Northwest Territories diamond explorer, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Activist investor Orange Capital pushes for change at Bellatrix Exploration. Strategic Oil woos investors in Denver. Leucrotta Exploration begins its life on the TSX-V, and Neil Young and Willie Nelson promote an anti-Keystone concert in a cornfield.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Dominion Diamond has had a sparkling second quarter at Ekati and Diavik. Eagle Plains Resources is hunting gems on a Saskatchewan gold play. Caribou King Resources plans more sampling at Buckingham. Orocobre's Olaroz mine is nearly complete.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
Amarillo Gold arranges a 5,000-ounce gold loan as it continues to await permits. Riverside Resources hires Greg Myers as VP of exploration. Arian Resources looks to part with a majority of Perlat, and new consultant Jim Belushi books an HBO show.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
John O'Sullivan and Don Wright's capital pool shell, Cinaport Acquisition, plans to soon complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd., a licensed producer of medical marijuana. Mettrum has already closed a $34.5-million private placement in connection with the QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
Arctic Star Exploration and North Arrow Minerals probably failed to hit kimberlite at Redemption. Talmora Diamond needs a big drill program. It might afford a tiny one. Big North Graphite needs over $2-million to get El Tejon producing graphite.
- Tahoe says B.C. inappropriate venue for protester case
Tahoe Resources Inc. has asked that the B.C. courts dismiss a lawsuit from Guatemalan protesters who claim to have suffered injuries in an incident at the Escobal mine. The company says that the appropriate venue for the lawsuit is Guatemala.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 15, 2014
Alan Hill works to increase Teranga Gold's production in Senegal. INV Metals hopes Ecuador will spare the company from its 70-per-cent windfall tax. Elgin shareholders prepare to tender to Mandalay Resources.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 15, 2014
Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital plans to buy a Hong Kong company that sells steel in China as its QT. Affinor Resources acquires 10 per cent of Steve Bajic's capital pool shell, Margaux Red Capital.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 15, 2014
WesternZagros Resources turns down a takeover offer in favour of a $400-plus-million debt and rights deal. Serinus Energy has a curiously good day. Advantage Oil enjoys improving results at its Glacier Montney project.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- yECheck Enters into Agreements with Giact
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify Investors of Class Action Involving Barclays PLC and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of September 26, 2014 -- BCS
- INVESTOR ALERT: Class Action Lawsuit Against DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. Announced by Law Offices of Howard G. Smith
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Investigation on Behalf of Actuate Corporation Investors Announced by Law Offices of Howard G. Smith
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify Investors of Class Action Involving Endocyte, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of August 25, 2014 -- ECYT
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies Investors of Class Action against Genworth Financial, Inc. and Lead Plaintiff Deadline of November 17, 2014
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify Investors of Class Action Involving World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of September 23, 2014
- Graphene is the Future of Tech and the Future is Here
- Prudential Financial to host Tokyo Investor Day for Institutional Investors and Analysts
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Cluny Capital closes $446,740 IPO
Cluny Capital Corp. has closed its $446,740 IPO of 2.23 million 20-cent shares. It will use the proceeds to find a business to acquire for its qualifying transaction.
- Laurentian to pay 25-, 26.875-cent dividends Sept. 15
Laurentian Bank of Canada will pay a 25-cent dividend per Series 11 preferred share and a 26.875-cent dividend per Series 13 preferred share. The dividends are payable on Sept. 15 to holders of record on Sept. 8.
- Mission Ready Services halted at 7:14 a.m. PT
Mission Ready Services Inc. has been halted at 7:14 a.m. PT on Aug. 20, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- Arcan Resources halted at 7:09 a.m. PT
Arcan Resources Ltd. has been halted at 7:09 a.m. PT on Aug. 20, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- Airboss receives $15.3-million in orders for overboots
Airboss Of America Corp. has received two orders totalling $15.3-million for 400,000 pairs of CBRN overboots to the U.S. DoD. The company expects to begin deliveries by the end of 2014.
- Galantas Gold narrows Q2 loss to $296,603 in 2014
Galantas Gold Corp. lost $296,603 on no revenue in the second quarter of 2014. This compares with a loss of $357,663 on revenue of $532,856 in the same period last year.
- Golden Share samples 38.5 g/t Au, 497 g/t Ag at Berens
Golden Share Mining Corp. has grab sampled 38.5 g/t Au, 497 g/t Ag and 5.11 per cent Cu at the Berens River property. The company has also grab sampled 21.10 g/t Au, 535 g/t Ag and 5.23 per cent Cu.
- Heron closes TriAusMin acquisition, lists on TSX
Heron Resources Ltd. has completed its acquisition of TriAusMin Ltd., under which Heron issued one share for every 2.33 TriAusMin shares held. It also started trading on the TSX today.
- American Potash releases new CSE, OTCQX trading symbols
American Potash Corp.'s new trading symbol on the CSE is AMP. Its new trading symbol on the OTCQX International is APCOF.
- Millrock completes field program at Alaska Peninsula
Millrock Resources Inc. has completed its field program on the Alaska Peninsula project in Alaska. The company conducted geological mapping and rock and soil sampling. It will select drilling targets from this work.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.