Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Shell Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Conrad Clemiss's shell, Apple Capital, plans to acquire YDreams Brazil, an interactive media technology company. The shell will roll back 1 for 6, even if the acquisition falls through.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Dominion Diamond is replacing depleted pipes at Ekati with new deposits. Stina Resources likes Bisoni McKay but wants to see other projects. Saint Jean Carbon is touting silica plans. A Vanadiumcorp Resource backer has bought more shares.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Northquest Ltd. is expecting a takeover offer from Netherlands-based Nordgold NV, its major shareholder. Aquila Resources is seeking approval for a mine on its Back Forty. Falco Resources is promising a dream sheet for its Horne-5 gold project next year.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Michael Greenwood's suffering PRD Energy gives itself five weeks to find a suitor. U.S. Oil Sands delays its PR Spring project in Utah and hopes to raise another $10-million (U.S.). Mart Resources says its proposed takeover by the Delta Group is still on.
- Ironwood Gold's ex-CEO sued by Liechtenstein entity
Ironwood Gold Corp.'s former CEO, Andrew McKinnon, is facing a lawsuit in B.C. from a Liechtenstein entity. The suit claims that Mr. McKinnon took $370,000 (U.S.) without authorization.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Canterra Minerals has raised some cash and done some exploration, but needs more of both. Crystal Exploration has acquired the Muskox and Hood River diamond prospects. Focus Graphite continues its Lac Knife metallurgy. Nevada Sunrise Gold wants to drill for lithium.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 26 2015
Avrupa Minerals has the final assays from its latest drilling at Slivovo, in Kosovo. McEwen Mining intends to try everything, including a rollback to save its NYSE listing. Lake Shore Gold has raised $10-million for exploration, presumably on its projects near Timmins.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Chuck Lilly and Andy DeFrancesco's NEX shell, NXA Inc., has completed its RTO of Ellipsiz Communications. Ellipsiz began trading on the TSX-V today. Robert van Santen's CSE shell, Genovation Capital, has signed a binding letter to acquire Arizona marijuana grower MKHS LLC.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Suncor Energy warns that it will not extend its hostile bid for Canadian Oil Sands beyond Dec. 4. Striker Exploration and Stonehaven Exploration rise on results from the Alberta Belly River play. Debt-laden Spyglass Resources goes into receivership.
- SEC target Huettel consents to permanent ban
SEC target Wade Huettel has agreed to a permanent ban for his role in an $11-million (U.S.) pump-and-dump run from White Rock. The SEC claimed that he aided the scheme through an offshore share structure.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Technical Data Reveals Conditions of Growth - Research on Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Ryerson Holding, Nicholas Financial, and Electro Scientific Industries
- Golden Meditech Announces FY2015/2016 Interim Results
- Engility to Present at the Credit Suisse 3rd Annual Industrials Conference
- China Housing & Land Development, Inc. to Hold Annual General Meeting in Xi'an, China on December 30, 2015
- Notification under Chapter 9, Section 10 of the Finnish Securities Market Act: holdings of BlackRock, Inc. in Nokia Corporation
- Equities on the Move - Research on Xerium, Mattersight, Corium International and Sears Hometown
- Cardiff Energy Corp. Provides Clayton #1H Flow Test Update
- Cannabis Science Releases Cannabinoid-Formulated Capsule Product Line in California; Initial Capsule Formulations Released Are CBD, Indica, and Sativa
- Synovus Announces Subordinated Notes Offering
- Central GoldTrust Enters Into Definitive Agreement for ETF with Purpose; DO NOT TENDER to Sprott's Offer & WITHDRAW your Units if Tendered
Click here for more headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Atlatsa Resources has no material changes
Atlatsa Resources Corp. has had no material changes since its last biweekly status report. The company has started performing its restructuring plan and is continuing talks with Anglo American Platinum Ltd. for financial support.more...
- Arian Silver voluntarily seeks TSX-V delisting
Arian Silver Corp. is voluntarily seeking a delisting from the TSX-V. The company believes the small amount of trading on the TSX-V does not justify the expense. It will continue to trade on the AIM.more...
- Lithium X starts trading on TSX-V
Lithium X Energy Corp. has started trading on the TSX-V under the ticker symbol LIX. Also, the company has appointed GeoXplor Corp. as exploration manager for its Clayton Valley North work program.more...
- Globe says OSC looks into "lame" risk questionaires
- Barrick, Novagold receive draft EIS for Donlin
Barrick Gold Corp. and Novagold Resources Inc. has received the draft EIS for the Donlin gold project, published by the US Army Corps of Engineers. The companies expect the corps to issue a schedule for public meetings and issue a final EIS in 2017.more...
- Osisko to buy 32M Barkerville shares, 1.5% Cariboo NSR
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. has agreed to buy 32 million shares of Barkerville Gold mines and a 1.5-per-cent NSR on the Cariboo project in B.C. The company will pay $10.24-million for the shares and $25-million for the NSR.more...
- Opsens receives $1.2-million in FFR orders from Japan
Opsens Inc. has received $1.2-million in orders from its Japanese distributor for its FFR products.more...
- Aurora Cannabis halted at open
Aurora Cannabis Inc. has been halted at the open on Nov. 30, 2015, pending an announcement.more...
- Globe says now we know why Suncor, others are smiling
- HealthSpace Data signs $2.4-million (U.S.) in contracts
HealthSpace Data Systems Ltd. signed $2.4-million (U.S.) in contracts over the last six months. The company has started trading on the CSE, and it has adopted a rolling stock option plan.more...
Click here for more headlines.