Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Morneau Shepell earns $9.27-million in Q2
Morneau Shepell Inc. earned $9.27-million on revenue of $142.42-million in the second quarter ended June 30, 2015. This compares with a profit of $9.24-million on revenue of $140.87-million in the same year-ago quarter.more...
- Eight Solutions investor Armes buys 2.84 million shares
Eight Solutions Inc. investor Roderick Armes recently acquired 2.84 million shares and a $1.5-million convertible debenture. Assuming exercise of the debenture and options held, Mr. Armes now owns 19.9 per cent of the outstanding shares.more...
- Red Hut cancels Otu Gold acquisition
Red Hut Metals Inc. has cancelled its proposed acquisition of Otu Gold Ltd. The transaction required Red Hut to complete a financing of between $5-million and $8-million, which it failed to do.more...
- Natcore closes $443,880 final tranche of placement
Natcore Technology Inc. has closed the $443,880 second and final tranche of its private placement. It issued 822,000 units at 54 cents per unit in the final tranche. It raised $983,880 over the two tranches, issuing 1.82 million units.more...
- Bonavista increases exchange share ratio to 1.34
Bonavista Energy Corp. has increased the exchange ratio of its exchangeable shares to 1.34 from 1.33, effective Aug. 17.more...
- Mill City Gold to remain halted
Mill City Gold Corp. will remain halted, pending its planned change of business.more...
- Genworth MI earns $103-million in Q2 2015
Genworth MI Canada Inc. earned $103-milion or $1.12 per share in the second quarter of 2015. It earned $97-million or $1.02 per share in the same period of 2014.more...
- Sirius XM CFO Washinushi to resign Sept. 4
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc. CFO Michael Washinushi will resign on Sept. 4, 2015. Mr. Washinushi will remain with Sirius as an adviser until the end of the year.more...
- Genworth MI Canada to pay 39-cent Q3 dividend Aug. 31
Genworth MI Canada Inc. will pay a 39-cent dividend for the third quarter of 2015 on Aug. 31, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Aug. 17, 2015.more...
- Pason shareholders elect eight directors at May 6 AGM
Pason Systems Inc. shareholders elected eight directors at the AGM on May 6.more...
Click here for more headlines.