Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Gold Bullion pleased to resolve Genivar lawsuit
Gold Bullion Development Corp. is pleased to resolve its lawsuit with Genivar Inc. Gold Bullion says the settlement was "beneficial" to the company and its shareholders, but it provides no details about the settlement itself.more...
- Sennen Potash investor Rozier buys 1.23 million shares
Sennen Potash Corp. investor Ian Rozier has acquired 1.23 million shares. Mr. Rozier now owns 4.09 million shares, representing 17.3 per cent of Sennen's issued shares.more...
- ALX begins drilling at Gibbons Creek
ALX Uranium Corp. has begun drilling at its Gibbons Creek property in Northern Saskatchewan. It plans to drill 1,200 to 1,500 metres in six to eight drill holes over three weeks.more...
- Heron files 43-101 Woodlawn retreatment project report
Heron Resources Ltd. has filed an NI 43-101 technical report for its Woodlawn retreatment project. The report contains the 2015 mineral resources for the project, as announced on Oct. 19, 2015.more...
- Los Andes closes $305,569 second tranche of financing
Los Andes Copper Ltd. has closed the second tranche of its private placement, issuing 1.38 million shares for $305,569. The company will use the proceeds for the Vizcachitas property and working capital.more...
- Curlew Lake settles $80,803 of debt with creditor
Curlew Lake Resources Inc. has settled a debt of $80,803 with a creditor. To repay $62,500, it will issue 1.25 million shares at five cents per share. To repay the balance of $18,803, the company will use the proceeds from future financings.more...
- Victory Nickel delisting review extended to Jan. 5
Victory Nickel Inc. has been granted an extension by the TSX to Jan. 6 for a delisting decision.more...
- Brookwater Ventures arranges $85,000 private placement
Brookwater Ventures Inc. has arranged a private placement of 1,307,692 units at 6.5 cents for $85,000. The company will use the proceeds for general purposes.more...
- Mitra holder Ont. Teachers exercises conversion right
Mitra Energy Inc. shareholder Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board is the sole shareholder to exercise its conversion right. It converted 6.81 million common shares into 6.81 million Class B common shares.more...
- Eco Oro to conduct mine plan, PFS studies at Angostura
Eco Oro Minerals Corp. is planning to conduct underground mine planning and prefeasibility studies at the Angostura project. The company expects to complete mine planning in the 2016 second quarter and the PFS in the 2016 third quarter.more...
Click here for more headlines.