No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Talks between Talisman Energy and Spain's Repsol for a potential acquisition or asset sale have "frozen." Penn West says its accounting review does not affect its reserves. Saccharum Energy resumes trading after a year-long halt.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Peregrine Semiconductor Stockholders Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about the sale of Peregrine to Murata Electronics North America, Inc.
- Sungy Mobile Limited Investors Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Investigation into Allegations of Corporate Wrongdoing
- GFI Group Stockholders Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Takeover
- Flagstar Bancorp Inc. Investors Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Investigation into Allegations of Corporate Wrongdoing
- Cobra Electronics Corp. Stockholders Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Takeover
- Burger King Worldwide Investors Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Investigation into the Acquisition of Tim Hortons, Inc. by Burger King Worldwide, Inc.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGRX) to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- Maiden Holdings to Present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Insurance Conference on September 4, 2014
- Bank of America to Report Third-quarter 2014 Financial Results on October 15
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- CRS Electronics releases Q2 results, no details in NR
CRS Electronics Inc. has released its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014, but has not provided details in its news release. The company stated its Q2 2014 sales are 26 per cent higher than the same period last year.
- Aldridge Minerals halted at 6:30 a.m. PT
Aldridge Minerals Inc. has been halted at 6:30 a.m. PT on Aug. 29, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- Post says Athabasca Oil told cheque's in the mail
- Osisko Gold to buy 1.48 million Falco shares
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. plans to buy 1.48 million shares or 2.04 per cent of Falco Resources Ltd. for $670,045. The company can appoint one nominee to the Falco board of directors.
- Noble Iron loses $1.88-million in fiscal Q2 2014
Noble Iron Inc. lost $1.88-million on revenue of $5.16-million in fiscal Q2 2014. The company lost 1.14-million on revenue of $5.56-million during the same period last year.
- ATS Automation Tooling closes M+W acquisition
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. has closed its acquisition of M+W Process Automation.
- Pure Multi closes property acquisition
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP has closed the acquisition of two properties for $63.6-million (U.S.). The properties comprise one multifamily apartment property in Dallas and an 80-per-cent interest in a property in Phoenix.
- Post says Quebec jumps into TD, RBC's Kangaroo bonds
- Northern Blizzard closes $19-million overallotment
Northern Blizzard Resources Inc. has closed a $19-million overallotment option partially exercised by its underwriters. It will not receive any proceeds from the overallotment option.
- Semafo's shares issued increases
Semafo Inc. now has 277.44 million shares outstanding, as the number of shares has increased by 696,250.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.