No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Legacy Oil keeps up a relentless promotional push. Mart Resources says its new pipeline in Nigeria will be working any week now. Canacol Energy makes plans to enter Mexico, as does Ian Telfer's newly named Renaissance Oil.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Murray Sinclair and Brian Bayley's Kirkcaldy Capital heads to Turkey to acquire a copper-gold explorer, and Geoff Gordon's shell graduate, Vogogo Inc., is the third most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
True North Gems has access to another $11-million. It may be enough to build its Aappaluttoq ruby mine in Greenland. Stornoway Diamond will drill Renard-2 into October. Xmet will drill for gold but tout graphite. Geodex Resources grabbed antimony and gold at West Gore.
- SEC, DOJ charge IT employee with insider trading
The SEC and federal prosecutors have filed insider trading charges against a technician at a California law office. They claim he made $300,000 (U.S.) trading eight companies ahead of mergers or acquisitions.
- TransCanada foes just "arm" of billionaire U.S. backers
The U.S. "Billionaire's Club" funnels money to green groups that pretend to be mom-and-pop outfits, says a report by Republican Senators. The groups disguise propaganda as science to win an unknowing public's support for the billionaires' political aims.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
George Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic Solutions, plans to acquire Abba Medix and then resume trading on the CSE. The target is another hopeful medical marijuana company.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
Activist Orange Capital buys more shares of Bellatrix Exploration. Successful proxy-fight lawyer Walied Soliman, Orange's counsel, also owns Bellatrix shares. Ivanhoe Energy loses its CFO to Kallisto Energy, which soars on news of a trendy reorganization.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has thick kimberlite hits at the north end of the Kelvin kimberlite. Copper Reef Mining is uncharacteristically quiet if it is indeed working near Pikoo. RB Energy has no fatal flaws at its Quebec Lithium mine but it is in intensive care nonetheless.
- TransCanada opponents not as poor as they pretend
An elite group of U.S. billionaires secretly controls the far-left green movement, including the EPA, says a report by Republican Senators. The billionaires exploit the tax code to funnel money to green groups, using charity to make their political ends.
- SEC targets Arella, Morrice accept five-year bans
The SEC has settled civil pump-and-dump charges against Maximillien Arella and Ian Morrice, co-defendants in the regulator's case against Jean-Francois Amyot. The men have agreed to five-year bans and $50,000 (U.S.) fines.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Boreal Water Collection Lands Large Distribution Agreement with COFCO, the Largest Products Supplier and Services in China and Receives the First Order for 10 Containers of Boreal Baby Water
- MSD Presents First Phase 3 Data in Japanese Patients for Omarigliptin, an Investigational Once-Weekly DPP-4 Inhibitor for Type 2 Diabetes
- Merck Presents First Phase 3 Data in Japanese Patients for Omarigliptin, an Investigational Once-Weekly DPP-4 Inhibitor for Type 2 Diabetes
- Energous Corporation Signs JDA With An Asia-Based Global Electronics Company On Reference Designs for Embedded WattUp Wire-Free Charging
- Olga Partners With My Hope Chest To Help Provide Cancer Survivors With Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Deckers Brands Appoints Bonita C. Stewart To Board Of Directors
- Entravision Communications Corporation Teams with Catholic Charities USA to Promote Awareness and Support for Latino Community
- Entercom Communications Selects RAMP for Online Audio and Video Platform, Integrated With Microsoft SharePoint for Internal Applications
- Deckers Brands Appoints Bonita C. Stewart To Board Of Directors
- Canon U.S.A. to Showcase Eyecare Lineup at Vision Expo West
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Enpar Technologies appoints Tether technical adviser
Enpar Technologies Inc. has appointed Dr. Anthony Tether as technical adviser, effective immediately. The company has granted Dr. Tether an option to buy 250,000 shares at 10 cents each for five years.
- Globe/wire say more delay seen for Bombardier CSeries
- Tuckamore shareholders elect seven directors at AGM
Tuckamore Capital Management Inc. shareholders have elected all seven director nominees to the board at the company's AGM. Shareholders have also reappointed Ernst & Young as auditor and approved a shareholder rights plan.
- Oceanus Resources halted at 6:17 a.m. PT
Oceanus Resources Corp. has been halted at 6:17 a.m. PT on Sept. 17, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- Global Hemp, Mali research institute to research hemp
Global Hemp Group Inc. has signed an LOI with the national agricultural research institute of Mali to research hemp cultivation. The research will focus on testing hemp varieties to find the most suitable for the Mali climate.
- Fronsac REIT releases info on Soginci properties
Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust has released some information on the five properties that its target Soginci Inc. holds. The triple-net rental revenues of the properties reached $450,000 in the fiscal year ended Sept. 30, 2013.
- Fronsac REIT to resume at 6:30 a.m. PT
Fronsac Real Estate Investment Trust will resume at 6:30 a.m. PT on Sept. 17, 2014.
- Aurora releases TiNano lumbar interbody cages
Aurora Spine Corp. is releasing its lumbar interbody cages with TiNano titanium spray coating. The ECHO MIS and ECHO XL MIS interbody cages are porous and will allow bone growth.
- FP says Wind financing puts pressure on Quebecor to act
- SmartCool collecting data from two trailers
SmartCool Systems Inc. is collecting data from two trailers, which will show how much fuel is being consumed with SmartCool on and off. It hopes to have preliminary data within the next two weeks.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.