Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Bayshore extends private placement to Aug. 31
Bayshore Petroleum Corp. has extended its private placement of 12-cent units to Aug. 31. It has received TSX-V approval for the extension.more...
- Cons Woodjam Copper arranges $100,000 loan
Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. has arranged for a $100,000 loan from one investor. The loan is for three years and bears interest at 10 per cent per year. It will use the money for administration costs.more...
- Cassidy Gold delays Kouroussa phase 3 shipment to 2016
Cassidy Gold Corp. has delayed shipment of phase 3, a 35-tonne-per-hour milling circuit, for the Kouroussa project to 2016. The company exported its first trial shipment of gold dore in the second quarter of 2015.more...
- Eastmain director Bryans dies
Eastmain Resources Inc. director Ian Bryans has died. He had been a board member for 10 years.more...
- Ten Peaks to release Q2 financials, hold call Aug. 6
Ten Peaks Coffee Company Inc. will release its Q2 financial results on Aug. 6. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 2:30 p.m. PT on the same day.more...
- AndeanGold defaults on financials; CFO Cross resigns
AndeanGold Ltd. is in default for failure to file its financials for the year ended March 31, 2015. The company hopes to file the financials by Sept. 29, 2015. CFO David Cross has resigned, effective July 27, 2015.more...
- Carmanah to release Q2 financials, hold call Aug. 10
Carmanah Technologies Corp. will release its Q2 financial results on Aug. 10. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 2 p.m. PT on that day.more...
- North South Petroleum hires Chalce as consultant
North South Petroleum Corp. has hired Chalce Resources Ltd. as consultant, as the company reviews potential oil and gas acquisitions. It will pay Chalce $14,500 a month for five months.more...
- Altima's UNE Chambers 3-17-41-11 W5M begins production
Altima Resources Ltd.'s UNE Chambers 3-17-41-11 W5M well in Alberta has begun production.more...
- Economic Investment to pay 15-cent dividend Sept. 30
Economic Investment Trust Ltd. will pay a 15-cent dividend on Sept. 30, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Sept. 15, 2015.more...
Click here for more headlines.