No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Smaller Company Opportunities Fund, Inc. Announces Payment Of Distribution
- KCS Announces Operations Department Organizational Changes
- American Vanguard to Report 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results and Conduct Conference Call on Thursday, July 31st
- Newman Ferrara LLP Announces Investigation of Trulia, Inc.
- Ledyard Financial Group Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter
- 3DIcon Corporation – "3DIcon Joint Development Partner SCHOTT Defense Highlights Benefits of the CSpace(R) 3D Volumetric Display Technology"
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Supports Launch of AFSPC-4 Mission
- U.S. Bank Unveils Multiple Enhancements to Boost Cardless Business Travel Payments
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against NetSol Technologies, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of September 23, 2014 -- NTWK
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Impax Laboratories, Inc. - IPXL
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Chimata starts trading on Frankfurt Exchange
Chimata Gold Corp. has started trading on the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 8CH.
- Jadela arranges $200,000 private placement
Jadela Oil Corp. has arranged a $200,000 private placement of four million units at five cents each. The company has appointed Craig Leggatt as director.
- Extenway Solutions loses $4.97-million in fiscal 2014
Extenway Solutions Inc. lost $4.97-million on sales of $563,230 in the year ended April 30, 2014. The company lost $3.33-million on sales of $367,815 in the prior year.
- Northcore to proceed with rollback, arranges placement
Northcore Resources Inc. is completing the filings for a 1-for-20 share rollback. It is also arranging a $200,000 private placement of five million units at five cents each. It will use the proceeds for corporate cash flow.
- PFB earns $95,000 in Q2
PFB Corp. earned $95,000 on sales of $23.06-million in Q2 2014. It earned $311,000 on sales of $22.69-million in Q2 2013.
- Chaparral Gold suitor Waterton reiterates final offer
Chaparral Gold Corp. suitor Waterton Precious Metals has reiterated its final offer of 55 cents per share for its proposed takeover of Chaparral. Waterton is reminding Chaparral holders to tender by the expiry time of 5 p.m. (Toronto time) on July 31.
- Pine Cliff Energy to resume at 11:30 a.m. PT
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. will resume at 11:30 a.m. PT on July 29, 2014.
- Pine Cliff to acquire Edson assets for $33.25-million
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. will acquire oil and natural gas assets in the Carrot Creek/Edson area of Alberta for $33.25-million. It expects to close the transaction on Aug. 7, 2014.
- Clearwater Seafoods to release Q2 2014 results Aug. 7
Clearwater Seafoods Inc. will release its financial results for fiscal Q2 2014 on Aug. 7, 2014. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2 p.m. ET the same day.
- Axia NetMedia to release Q2 results, hold call Aug. 12
Axia NetMedia Corp. will release
its Q2 results on Aug. 12. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 9 a.m. ET.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.