Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Candian headlines first
- Ecuador Gold outstanding stock options at 13.23 million
Ecuador Gold and Copper Corp. has outstanding options to buy 13.23 million shares. These represent 5.2 per cent of the outstanding shares.more...
- Parkit talks revenues, omits Q2 P&L from NR
Parkit Enterprise Inc. had property revenues of $2.7-million in the second quarter of 2015. It did not provide its net profit or loss in the news release.more...
- Virginia Hills grants Mallamo option for 157,793 shares
Virginia Hills Oil Corp. has granted Dr. Mark Mallamo an option to buy 157,793 shares at 25.5 cents per share. Dr. Mallamo is the company's vice-president of exploration.more...
- Equitorial arranges $500,000 private placement
Equitorial Exploration Corp. has arranged a $500,000 private placement of units at 10 cents each. It will use the proceeds for its projects and working capital.more...
- Unique Resources completes Bee Vectoring RTO, rollback
Unique Resources Corp. has closed its reverse takeover of Bee Vectoring Technology for 22.01 million shares. Concurrently, Unique completed a 1:2.4 share rollback and a $3.01-million private placement. It has also hired SJS for investor relations services.more...
- Surrey Capital lists on CSE
Surrey Capital Corp. will trade on the CSE on July 2, 2015, under the symbol SYC.more...
- Detour Gold contacts data-breach-affected individuals
Detour Gold Corp. is working to contact individuals affected by its data breach. These individuals include current and former employees, as well as individuals who received formal offers of employment from the company.more...
- Kesselrun Resources arranges $400,000 private placement
Kesselrun Resources Ltd. has arranged a $400,000 private placement of flow-through shares and non-flow-through units at five cents each. It will use the proceeds for exploration and working capital.more...
- Bayshore Petroleum completes $259,200 first tranche
Bayshore Petroleum Corp. has closed the $259,200 first tranche of a private placement, issuing 2.16 million units at 12 cents. Each unit comprises one share one-half of a warrant. The company will use the proceeds for project development and working capital.more...
- Uranium Participation shareholders elect six directors
Uranium Participation Corp. shareholders elected six directors at the AGM yesterday. They approved the reappointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditor.more...
Click here for more headlines.