Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Urban Communications hires Kin Communications for IR
Urban Communications Inc. has hired Kin Communications Inc. for IR services. The company will pay Kin $7,500 per month and grant it an option to buy 500,000 shares. Urban has cancelled its IR agreement with Catch Advisory Group and Elina Chow.more...
- Engagement Labs to hold conference call Dec. 2
Engagement Labs Inc. will hold a conference call to deliver a company update on Dec. 2 at 11 a.m. EST.more...
- Pancontinental completes Crossland JV interest sale
Pancontinental Uranium Corp. has completed the sale of its 43.72-per-cent interest in the JV with Crossland Strategic Metals Ltd. The company received $1.3-million (Australian) from Essential Mining Resources Pty Ltd.more...
- St-Georges Platinum halted at 10:48 a.m. PT
St-Georges Platinum and Base Metals Ltd. has been halted at 10:48 a.m. PT on Nov. 26, 2015.more...
- CSE, Taipei Exchange to work on cross-listing
Canadian Securities Exchange and the Taipei Exchange have agreed to work on cross-listing between the two exchanges. They will also discuss market stability.more...
- SNC wins water recycling facility contract in Qatar
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. has won a contract from Qatargas for a water recycling facility at its Laffan Refinery 2 plant in Qatar. The companies expect to complete the contract in Q1 2017.more...
- Spyglass Resources receiver appointed; directors resign
Spyglass Resources Corp.'s lenders' application to appoint Ernst & Young Inc. as receiver has been granted. All the directors of the company have resigned.more...
- Apple Capital to roll back shares 1:6
Apple Capital Inc. intends to roll back its shares on a one-for-six basis. After the consolidation, the company will have 2.54 million shares.more...
- Opsens partner to sell OptoWire II in Japan
Opsens Inc.'s Japanese partner has received approval to sell the OptoWire II in Japan.more...
- Saint Jean Carbon to acquire Glen Almond quartz mine
Saint Jean Carbon Inc. has agreed to acquire the Glen Almond quartz mine in Quebec. The company will issue 1.5 million shares at closing and pay $10,000 in March, 2016, as consideration.more...
Click here for more headlines.