No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Tahoe protestors seek to keep lawsuit in B.C.
Tahoe Resources Inc. is unfairly trying to have a lawsuit brought by a group of protestors moved to Guatemala, the protestors claim. They say the courts in Guatemala are corrupt and lack independence, and are asking to have their claims heard in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Torex Gold will need to spend more money building its Morelos mine in Mexico, but that will not be a problem thanks to president Fred Stanford. True Gold hopes to resume construction in Burkina Faso shortly, and Serabi Gold aims for 35,000 ounces of gold this year.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
David Patterson and Colin Watt's capital pool shell, Oakham Capital, plans to acquire the Frederikson base and precious metals project in Quebec as its QT. The shell has to sell a $750,000 private placement as part of the deal.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Bellatrix Exploration lowers its budget for the third time in two months. Tamarack Valley also scales back its expectations for the year. Pacific Rubiales continues to have an awful time, and the U.S. Senate votes to approve Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Alto Ventures has found an indicator train on its GEFA property east of Pikoo. Strike Diamond has a new CEO for its budding diamond promotion. Houston Lake Mining has updated its resource estimate for PAK. Ucore Rare Metals has deep assays from Bokan.
- CMKM's Edwards fit for trial, experts determine
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant John Edwards is competent to stand trial, U.S. experts have determined. Mr. Edwards had claimed to suffer from dementia to the point where he would not be able to understand the proceedings against him.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Sheldon Inwentash might have lost his Pinetree paycheque, but he still has money coming from Mega Uranium and Brownstone Energy. Waterton Precious will acquire Chaparral without help from Goldrock, which has decided to refocus on raising money to build a mine in Argentina.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Roy Sebag's shell, Loma Vista Capital, plans to complete a reverse takeover of BitGold Inc., a cryptocurrency company also founded by Mr. Sebag that will enable customers to make payments using gold. BitGold's shareholders include Pat DiCapo and Alexander Soros.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Cenovus Energy prunes its budget and work force. Whitecap Resources cuts its budget for the second time, but keeps its dividend. Canacol Energy conducts an impressive first test at a new gas asset in Colombia.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Dominion Diamond and Archon Minerals have received a prefeasibility study of their Jay project. Matamec Explorations has a new co-venturer for Kipawa. Flinders Resources ius feeling better about Woxna than it did about Mexico.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Newcastle Announces Tax Treatment of 2014 Dividends
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit Against Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation of Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc.
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP Announces That a Federal Securities Class Action Has Been Filed Against Energy Recovery, Inc. -- ERII
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP Announces That a Federal Securities Class Action Has Been Filed Against LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. -- LF
- CAI International, Inc. Announces Q4 2014 Financial Release Date and Conference Call
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in InvenSense, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the March 9, 2015 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit -- INVN
- Zogenix Receives FDA Approval of New Formulation of Zohydro(R) ER
- Flowers Foods Issues Allergy Alert and Voluntary Recall on Market Basket Original English Muffins Sold in Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire
- MainSource Bank to Purchase Branches from Old National Bank
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Orca Touchscreen hires Primoris for IR services
Orca Touchscreen Technologies Ltd. has hired Primoris Group Inc. to provide investor relations services. Orca Technologies will pay $6,000 per month for one year, beginning Jan. 16, 2015.
- Imperial Metals spill due to design failure, says panel
Imperial Metals Corp.'s Mount Polley tailings spill occurred because a glacial layer beneath the tailings storage facility was not as strong as assumed by the design criteria, says an independent panel. The panel found no evidence of human-caused failure.
- GeoNovus sets 600,000 options at five cents
GeoNovus Minerals Corp. has set 600,000 options at five cents per share. The options are exercisable by consultants and directors.
- Crown Point says LAIG proposal not binding
Crown Point Energy Inc. says dissident LAIG Oil Investments' proposal to acquire shares in the company is neither bona fide nor binding. It adds that the second-tranche financing with its Argentine investors is more attractive.
- Alliance Mining 1,104,186 shares for debt
Alliance Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 1,104,186 shares to settle a debt of $55,209. Two creditors will receive the shares.
- Macusani proposes to issue 3.15 million shares for debt
Macusani Yellowcake Inc. is proposing to issue 3.15 million five-cent shares to Colibri Mining, a company controlled by president and COO Dr. Laurence Stefan, to settle debt of $125,000 (U.S.). It will seek shareholder approval at the March 5 ASM.
- Enbridge's Alliance COO McGonagill retires
Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc.'s Alliance Pipeline COO and senior VP Mike McGonagill has retired, effective Jan. 30, 2015. Jim Walsh will be the new head of Alliance's pipeline operations.
- Chorus's Jazz pilots ratify 11-year tentative deal
Chorus Aviation Inc.'s Jazz Aviation's pilots have ratified a tentative agreement. The agreement is for 11 years, expiring on Dec. 31, 2015.
- Simba Energy closes private placement for $450,000
Simba Energy Inc. has closed its private placement for $450,000, issuing 15 million units at three cents each. It plans to use the proceeds for its production-sharing-contract obligations, trade payables and working capital.
- Puma Exploration 666,667-share private placement
Puma Exploration Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 666,667 shares at 15 cents. One placee is subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.