Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Transatlantic extends Monitor work commitment deadlines
Transatlantic Mining Corp. has extended its Monitor option work commitment deadlines. It will now spend $700,000 (U.S.) by Feb. 6, 2016, and another $700,000 (U.S.) by Feb. 5, 2017. Consideration consists of $25,000 (U.S.) and 1.5 million shares.more...
- Hudson's Bay to work with Xcel on developing brand
Hudson's Bay Company will work with Xcel Brands on designing and managing the manufacturing for Xcel's IMNYC, H Halson, C. Wonder Ltd. and a fourth brand for millennials. The collections will be in Hudson's Bay and Lord & Taylor stores in spring 2016.more...
- Successful Inv refreshes SNC-Lavalin Group buy
- Successful Inv refreshes Imperial Oil buy
- Successful Inv refreshes Cenovus Energy buy
- Nouveau Monde 13,482,505-share private placement
Nouveau Monde Mining Enterprises Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 13,482,505 shares at 15 cents. Forty-nine placees are subscribing.more...
- Nouveau Monde 4,865,000-share private placement
Nouveau Monde Mining Enterprises Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 4,865,000 shares at 20 cents. Thirty-nine placees are subscribing.more...
- Northern Frontier to acquire SL Oilfield for $4.6M
Northern Frontier Corp. plans to acquire SL Oilfield Construction Ltd. for $4.6-million. That amount consists of $700,000, the assumption of $3.4-million in debt and 877,193 company shares. Northern Frontier will be sellling a portion of SL Oilfield.more...
- Mira IX Acquisition 2.5-million-share offering
Mira IX Acquisition Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its initial public offering of 2.5 million shares for $250,000.more...
- RYU Apparel arranges $600,000 bridge financing
RYU Apparel Inc. has arranged a $600,000 bridge financing of 10-per-cent convertible notes. It will use the proceeds for working capital.more...
Click here for more headlines.