No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 23, 2014
Penn West moves closer to its goal of selling $1.5-billion to $2-billion of assets by year-end. Africa Oil plunges on disappointing results in Kenya. Touchstone Exploration, with plenty of help from Canaccord Genuity, talks up its assets in Trinidad.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 23, 2014
Daniel Drimmer's new capital pool shell, Campar Capital, closes its $400,000 IPO and will list on the TSX-V Friday. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III plans to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 23, 2014
Majescor Resources hopes for royalty income from Brauna. Almaden Minerals will spin off its ATW diamond play and other secondary assets to a new company. Dajin Resources has some cash for Argentinean lithium. Mason Graphite is processing rock from Lac Gueret.
- Fission may see Northern Miner added to defamation case
Fission Uranium Corp. and its CEO, Dev Randhawa, may see the Northern Miner added to a defamation case against them. Geologist Jody Dahrouge complains that the publication has refused to entirely remove an interview in which Mr. Randhawa attacked him.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy arranges a 50-50 joint venture in Colombia, where GeoPark, a joint venturer of Parex, has some underwhelming test results. Bellatrix Exploration hires an analyst as its new IR man.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC, a Michigan imaging software company that caters to the health care sector, as its QT. Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy expects to close its mining QT by the end of November.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Kinross falls despite news the company will recover $250-million from its stalled Fruta del Norte gold deposit in Ecuador. INV Metals, which is also working in Ecuador, rearranges its mine to avoid a windfall tax. SnipGold "could be in a position to drill" next fall.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Lucara Diamond has another sparkling sale of diamonds from Karowe. Canterra Minerals found a diamond in its indicator mineral sampling at Marlin. Focus Graphite has promotable assays from drilling at Lac Tetepisca. West Melville Metals is doing metallurgy at Isortoq.
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Noble Corporation plc Board Sets Schedule For Dividend Payment
- Zep Inc. Reschedules Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call to November 12, 2014
- Digital River, Inc. Stockholders Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Takeover
- Chicopee Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results and Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.07 Per Share
- Macy’s, Inc. Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cleco Corp. Stockholders Encouraged to Contact Securities Law Firm about Takeover
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Closing of Vantage Pipeline Acquisition and Interest in Associated Assets
- Manitex International, Inc. will Report 2014 Third Quarter Financial Results on November 6, 2014
- B2Gold Corp.: Third Quarter 2014 Results Conference Call
- B2Gold Corp.: Third Quarter 2014 Results Conference Call
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Arrowhead Gold to transfer listing to CSE from TSX-V
Arrowhead Gold Corp. intends to transfer its listing to the CSE from the TSX-V. The company's name and trading symbol will remain the same.
- Pembina closes acquisition of Vantage pipeline, SEEP
Pembina Pipeline Corp. has closed its acquisition of the Vantage pipeline and of an interest in the Saskatchewan ethane extraction plant. It has paid $395-million (U.S.) in cash and $255-million (U.S.) in shares.
- Peregrine's new warrants to start trading Oct. 27
Peregrine Diamonds Ltd.'s warrants issued in its rights offering will begin trading on the TSX on Oct. 27, 2014, under the symbol PGD.WT. Each warrant is exercisable for at 21 cents per share until April 6, 2015.
- B2Gold to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 14
B2Gold Corp. will release its third-quarter 2014 financial results on Nov. 14, 2014. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 10 a.m. PT on the same day.
- EFT Canada adopts poison pill
EFT Canada Inc.'s board has approved adopting a poison pill. It will seek shareholder approval of the rights plan within six months.
- Roxgold investor Appian increases control to 14.9%
Roxgold Inc. investor Appian Natural Resources Fund acquired 5.92 million shares from May to October, 2014. It now controls 35.03 million shares of Roxgold, or 14.9 per cent of those outstanding.
- Premier Diagnostic issues shares for warrant exercise
Premier Diagnostic Health Services Inc. has issued 9.19 million shares to holders that have exercised warrants. The holders include Corner Market Capital Corp., which now controls 45.7 million shares.
- MPH Ventures shareholders approve matters at AGM
MPH Ventures Corp.'s shareholders re-elected four directors at the company's AGM on Oct. 24, 2014. The shareholders also reappointed Davidson & Co. as auditor and approved MPH's 10-per-cent rolling stock option plan.
- RSI International closes $1.5-million private placement
RSI International Systems Inc. has closed a $1.5-million private placement of 12.49 million units at 12 cents each. Each unit comprises one share and one-half warrant.
- Pacific Wildcat's Cortec hearing scheduled Nov. 13
Pacific Wildcat Resources Corp.'s Cortec Mining Kenya Ltd.'s Kenyan High Court hearing will be on Nov. 13.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.