Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Goldgroup produces 921 oz Au in Sept. at Cerro Prieto
Goldgroup Mining Inc. produced 921 ounces gold in September, 2015, at its Cerro Prieto project in Sonora, Mexico. In that month, it sold 922 ounces gold. Goldgroup produced 541 ounces gold and sold 280 ounces gold in January, 2015.more...
- Canuc grants options to buy 595,000 shares
Canuc Resources Corp. has granted options to buy 340,000 shares to directors and officers and to buy 255,000 shares to consultants. The options are exercisable at six cents per share for three years.more...
- Goldbank increases convertible promissory note to $1.2M
Goldbank Mining Corp. has increased its promissory note to be issued to Rolo Finance Inc. to $1.2-million from $800,000. The note bears 6-per-cent interest and is convertible at five or 10 cents per unit, each unit consisting of a share and a warrant.more...
- KGIC appoints shareholder Morrison to board
KGIC Inc. has appointed the company's largest shareholder, Robert Morrison, to its board of directors. Mr. Morrison directly or indirectly holds 24.4 million shares, representing 13.1 per cent of KGIC.more...
- Timberline grants 43,837 options, 675,000 stock units
Timberline Resources Corp. has granted 43,837 stock options and 675,000 stock units to employees. The options are exercisable for five years at the closing price of the shares on the NYSE MKT on Oct. 6.more...
- Successful Inv says buy Scotiabank
- Successful Inv refreshes Peller buy
- Heron drills 27.7 m of 23.4% ZnEq at Woodlawn
Heron Resources Ltd. has drilled 27.7 metres of 23.4 per cent zinc equivalent at its Woodlawn project southwest of Sydney, Australia. It has also drilled 4.7 metres of 30.4 per cent zinc equivalent and 4.7 metre of 22.4 per cent zinc equivalent.more...
- Terreno Resources 450,931 shares for debt
Terreno Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 450,931 shares to settle a debt of $22,546. One creditor will receive the shares.more...
- Terreno Resources 3.8-million-share private placement
Terreno Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 3.8 million shares at five cents a share. There are five placees, including two insiders, subscribing.more...
Click here for more headlines.