Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Shell Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Conrad Clemiss's shell, Apple Capital, plans to acquire YDreams Brazil, an interactive media technology company. The shell will roll back 1 for 6, even if the acquisition falls through.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Dominion Diamond is replacing depleted pipes at Ekati with new deposits. Stina Resources likes Bisoni McKay but wants to see other projects. Saint Jean Carbon is touting silica plans. A Vanadiumcorp Resource backer has bought more shares.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Northquest Ltd. is expecting a takeover offer from Netherlands-based Nordgold NV, its major shareholder. Aquila Resources is seeking approval for a mine on its Back Forty. Falco Resources is promising a dream sheet for its Horne-5 gold project next year.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 27, 2015
Michael Greenwood's suffering PRD Energy gives itself five weeks to find a suitor. U.S. Oil Sands delays its PR Spring project in Utah and hopes to raise another $10-million (U.S.). Mart Resources says its proposed takeover by the Delta Group is still on.
- Ironwood Gold's ex-CEO sued by Liechtenstein entity
Ironwood Gold Corp.'s former CEO, Andrew McKinnon, is facing a lawsuit in B.C. from a Liechtenstein entity. The suit claims that Mr. McKinnon took $370,000 (U.S.) without authorization.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Canterra Minerals has raised some cash and done some exploration, but needs more of both. Crystal Exploration has acquired the Muskox and Hood River diamond prospects. Focus Graphite continues its Lac Knife metallurgy. Nevada Sunrise Gold wants to drill for lithium.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 26 2015
Avrupa Minerals has the final assays from its latest drilling at Slivovo, in Kosovo. McEwen Mining intends to try everything, including a rollback to save its NYSE listing. Lake Shore Gold has raised $10-million for exploration, presumably on its projects near Timmins.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Chuck Lilly and Andy DeFrancesco's NEX shell, NXA Inc., has completed its RTO of Ellipsiz Communications. Ellipsiz began trading on the TSX-V today. Robert van Santen's CSE shell, Genovation Capital, has signed a binding letter to acquire Arizona marijuana grower MKHS LLC.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Suncor Energy warns that it will not extend its hostile bid for Canadian Oil Sands beyond Dec. 4. Striker Exploration and Stonehaven Exploration rise on results from the Alberta Belly River play. Debt-laden Spyglass Resources goes into receivership.
- SEC target Huettel consents to permanent ban
SEC target Wade Huettel has agreed to a permanent ban for his role in an $11-million (U.S.) pump-and-dump run from White Rock. The SEC claimed that he aided the scheme through an offshore share structure.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Globe says insiders digging into Pure Industrial units
- Globe says Howlett continues to rate Jean Coutu "hold"
- Quattro to acquire wireless tech firm for $3.5-million
Quattro Exploration and Production Ltd. will acquire Alberta-based wireless technology firm SRD Innovations Inc. for $3.5-million. The company will issue 35,008 Class C, Series 3, preferred shares at $100 each for the purchase price.more...
- Globe says Lundin, others see resource rout deepen
- Globe says HudBay has no plans to cut production
- Globe/AP say ex-HSBC employee sentenced to five years
- Globe says capital actions at BMO, rivals is a concern
- Gazit-Globe earns 202 million shekels in fiscal Q3 2015
Gazit-Globe Ltd. earned 202 million shekels on rental income of 1.54 billion shekels in fiscal Q3 2015. The company earned 201 million shekels on rental income of 1.2 billion shekels during the same period last year.more...
- Alabama Graphite releases NI 43-101 Coosa PEA
Alabama Graphite Corp. has released an NI 43-101-compliant PEA for its Coosa project, Alabama. The study estimates a posttax NPV of $320-million (U.S.), posttax IRR of 45.7 per cent and total gross revenue of $2.4-billion (U.S.) over a 27-year mine life.more...
- Ergoresearch earns $22,594 in fiscal Q1 2016
Ergoresearch Ltd. earned $22,594 on revenue of $3.53-million in fiscal Q1 2016. The company earned $308,431 on revenue of $4.13-million during the same period last year.more...
Click here for more headlines.