Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Mitel Networks welcomes Elliot investment
Mitel Networks Corp. welcomes Elliot Associates' investment in the company.more...
- Enpar Technologies appoints Gillery to board
Enpar Technologies Inc. has appointed Bernard Gillery to its board of directors, effective immediately. Mr. Gillery is a chemical engineer and the founder of Eurodia Industrie.more...
- Canaccord Genuity buys back 25,000 shares
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. bought back 25,000 of its shares from Oct. 1 to 7 at a volume-weighted average price of $5.52 per share. It has bought back 258,067 shares under its current NCIB.more...
- Clairvest JV provides $5M (U.S.) financing to FilmTrack
Clairvest Group Inc. JV Wellington Financial LP has provided $5-million (U.S.) in venture debt financing to FilmTrack.more...
- SIR Royalty to pay 9.5-cent distribution Oct. 30
SIR Royalty Income Fund will pay a distribution of 9.5 cents per unit on Oct. 30, 2015. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Oct. 20, 2015.more...
- IIROC to hold Connor disciplinary hearing Nov. 2
The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada will hold a disciplinary hearing for Robert Connor on Nov. 2, 2015. Mr. Connor allegedly made unsuitable recommendations in two client accounts.more...
- Inspiration Mining completes $400,000 private placement
Inspiration Mining Corp. has completed a $400,000 private placement consisting of eight million shares at five cents each. The company will use the proceeds for general working capital.more...
- Canarc to acquire Marlin Gold unit Oro Silver
Canarc Resource Corp. has agreed to acquire Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. unit Oro Silver Resources Ltd. by issuing 19 million shares. Oro Silver owns the fully permitted El Compas gold-silver mine in Mexico.more...
- Canarc Resource to resume at 9 a.m. PT
Canarc Resource Corp. will resume at 9 a.m. PT on Oct. 8, 2015.more...
- VendTek investor F3 Capital acquires $1M debenture
VendTek Systems Inc. investor F3 Capital Partners Ltd. has acquired a $1-million secured convertible debenture. F3 will hold 65.52 per cent of the company's shares, assuming exercise of its warrants and conversion of its debentures.more...
Click here for more headlines.