Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Resaas Services prices $5-million unit offering
Resaas Services Inc. has priced its unit offering at $5-million with 3.33 million units at $1.50 per unit. The company has filed a prospectus supplement for the financing.more...
- Aldever Resources closes $945,177 private placement
Aldever Resources Inc. has closed a $945,177 private placement of 5.55 million units at 17 cents each. The company will use the proceeds for exploration on its properties, working capital and general corporate purposes.more...
- Aeterna Zentaris believes in itself
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. says that its business and prospects "remain fundamentally strong." The company is trying to soothe investors that are questioning the fundamentals of the business after yesterday's IIROC-requested announcement.more...
- Genovation Capital halted at 9:46 a.m. PT
Genovation Capital Corp. has been halted at 9:46 a.m. PT on Nov. 25, 2015.more...
- Innovotech loses $47,135 in fiscal Q3 2015
Innovotech Inc. lost $47,135 on revenue of $185,513 in fiscal Q3 2015. The company lost $132,993 on revenue of $135,913 during the same period last year.more...
- Aldrin Resource acquires Upper Maybelle River
Aldrin Resource Corp. has acquired the Upper Maybelle River property in Saskatchewan. Consideration is past staking costs and four million shares.more...
- Hillcrest Petroleum begins trading on OTCQB
Hillcrest Petroleum Ltd. has begun trading on the OTCQB under the symbol HLRTF.more...
- Indico holders approve all resolutions at AGM
Indico Resources Ltd. shareholders approved all resolutions at the company's AGM on Nov. 24, 2015. They re-elected directors and approved the adoption of an advance notice policy.more...
- Horizonte Minerals holders pass all resolutions at AGM
Horizonte Minerals PLC shareholders passed all proposed resolutions at the company's AGM today.more...
- TSO3 grants global Sterizone rights for $7.5M (U.S.)
TSO3 Inc. has granted Getinge Infection Control AB global rights to distribute TSO3's Sterizone VP4 sterilizer for an upfront fee of $7.5-million (U.S.) plus performance requirements. Getinge will ship a minimum number of units per year.more...
Click here for more headlines.