No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- TSX-V member Leede says lotto winner a risky investor
TSX-V member Leede Financial Inc. denies that it did anything wrong in its handling of the account of lottery winner Mohammed Khan. The firm says that Mr. Khan sought out risky investments and lost money in the 2008 financial crisis.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Robert Munro and Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial closes a $5.7-million financing at 10 cents as it prepares to go public through Mr. Munro's shell, Chrysalis Capital IX. This will be another health care company from Patient Home and Convalo Health founder Mr. Dalsin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has results from Qilalugaq. Investors liked its yellow gems despite the modest grade. Diamcor Mining continues to sell diamonds from trial mining at Krone-Endora. Focus Graphite says its Lac Knife graphite works better than synthetic in batteries.
- OSC charges serial fraudster Mitton
The OSC has filed new charges against Michael Mitton, the con man with 105 criminal convictions. The regulator claims he was trading in violation of a permanent ban. The charges come four years after his release for an OTC-BB scheme.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Pengrowth Energy posts a hefty fourth quarter loss, but surpasses its 2014 production target. BlackPearl Resources defers one project but says a more important one is right on schedule. Investors in Quebec juniors finish up a giddy week.
- SEC target Georgiou loses at appeal court, again
SEC target George Georgiou, serving a 25-year fraud sentence, has lost his latest attempt at winning his freedom. The U.S. Court of Appeals has denied his request for a rehearing. He had complained about a witnesses's cocaine addiction and mental health.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Wade Dawe's Stockport Exploration aims to begin small-scale gold production in Kenya. Great Panther Silver offers $1.7-million for Cangold. Garibaldi Resources signs a toll-processing deal with Gainey Capital.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Larry Doan and David Smalley file a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Flying Monkey Capital. Frank Giustra acquires 2,615,000 shares of a five-million-share private placement of 10-cent shares sold by PNO Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
True North Gems has a revised dream sheet for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire project in Greenland. Strike Diamond has raised some cash but needs more. Quest Rare Minerals is borrowing $2.5-million using convertible notes.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Colorado. Marquee Energy makes another acquisition in its core Michichi area of Alberta. Strategic Oil lowers its budget and production guidance for the first half of 2015, and Hollywood is horrified by Keystone XL.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of MiMedx Group, Inc. of PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff DEADLINE of April 20, 2015 -- MDXG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Corporate Resources Services Inc. - CRRS
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Virtus Investment Partners Inc. of PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff DEADLINE of April 21, 2015 -- VRTS
- Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces That It Is Investigating Claims Against Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Bridgepoint Education, Inc. of PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff DEADLINE of April 27, 2015 -- BPI
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK(R) Selects Alteva to Offer Unified Communications to Over 300 Franchised Locations
- General Electric Company Files Form 10-K
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of AMIRA NATURE FOODS of PENDENCY OF CLASS ACTION Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff DEADLINE of April 13, 2015 -- ANFI
- Summit Financial Group, Inc. Announces Conversion of All Its Outstanding Preferred Shares Into Common Stock
- Fortune Names CSX Among World's Most Admired Companies
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Caribou King boosts NFT financing to $400,000
Caribou King Resources Ltd. has increased the non-flow-through portion of its private placement to $400,000 from $260,000. It will now issue up to four million non-flow-through shares at 10 cents.
- Aimia declares 4.5%, 4.21% dividend rates
Aimia Inc. has declared a fixed dividend rate of 4.5 per cent for its Series 1 preferred shares. It has declared a floating dividend rate of 4.217 per cent for its Series 2 preferred shares.
- Morien Resources closes Donkin transaction with Kameron
Morien Resources Corp. has closed its transaction with Kameron Collieries ULC for the Donkin coal project. Kameron has begun dewatering the access tunnels at Donkin and expects to complete dewatering by the third quarter of 2015.
- Primeline talks cash, omits fiscal Q3 P&L from NR
Primeline Energy Holdings Inc. has filed its fiscal Q3 2015 financial statements but includes no profit and loss information in its NR. It had cash and cash equivalents of $24.49-million on Dec. 31, 2014.
- TransGaming offers support for DirectX 11 platform
TransGaming Inc. is now offering tech support for its DirectX 11 cross-platform gaming technology.
- Essa Pharma loses $1.5-million in Q1 2015
Essa Pharma Inc. lost $1.5-million in the fiscal 2015 first quarter ended Dec. 31, 2014, compared with a loss of $200,000 in the same period last year. The company's R&D expenses in Q1 2015 were $400,000, compared with $100,000 a year earlier.
- Interfor appoints Bender VP of sales, marketing
Interfor Corp. has appointed Bart Bender as senior VP of sales and marketing. He was general manager and VP at Ainsworth Engineering Canada. He will replace Steven Hofer, who has been appointed as senior VP of U.S. Northwest operations.
- GoGold receives Santa Gertrudis environmental permit
GoGold Resources Inc. has received an environmental permit for its Santa Gertrudis mine in Mexico. It is waiting to receive a change-of-land-use permit before beginning construction.
- Med BioGene appoints Sidhu as director
Med BioGene Inc. has appointed Shumsheer Sidhu, CMA, CPA, as a director. She is the finance manager at NeuroDevNet. Ms. Sidhu has agreed to forego director fees until the company commercializes its GeneFX Lung product.
- Vanity Capital arranges $250,000 private placement
Vanity Capital Inc. has arranged a $250,000 private placement of 500,000 units at 50 cents. Each unit will comprise one share and one warrant. The company will use the proceeds to find projects.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.