No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Astur Gold's fails to obtain environmental approval for Salave, after removing cyanide from the mine plan. Asanko Gold continues building its $295-million gold mine in Ghana. Cons Westview hires Jonathan Awde as president.
- Shell Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Amar Bhalla has filed a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, LL Capital. Joe Tai's CWN Mining expects to close its QT in early January.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Canacol Energy acquires Colombian gas assets from OGX Petroleo, part of the crumbled empire of ex-billionaire Eike Batista. Legacy Oil and Delphi Energy set their 2015 budgets. Barack Obama will not let go of the Keystone-as-export-pipeline fiction.
- SEC, OSC drop charges against Dunn
The SEC and the OSC have dropped cases they were pursuing against former Nortel Networks Corp. president Frank Dunn. A judge acquitted Mr. Dunn of similar criminal charges in January, 2013.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Alto Ventures has till sampled GEFA and is now flying geophysics. More of the same is planned for next year. Canada Strategic Metals and Lomiko Metals have assay encouragement from La Loutre. Commerce Resources is raising cash for Ashram.
- National Bank hears Steinhoff complain of mistreatment
National Bank Financial Ltd. has received a response to the lawsuit it filed against Victoria adviser Carolann Steinhoff. She accuses the firm of treating her unfairly and of making her job "so miserable that she would quit."
- Shell Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Joe Tai's CWN Mining plans to option the Top gold-silver project in the Yukon as its QT. It hopes to sell a $4-million private placement of shares at 50 cents each to Chinese investors who will also take over as management of the company.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Barrick has to write down its Lumwana copper mine in Zambia for $1-billion after the country increases its royalty rate. Timmins Gold offers $30-million in cash and shares for Goldgroup's Caballo Blanco gold project in Mexico. Two-cent Red Pine has $1.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Tsodilo Resources is a happy modeller at BK16. It hopes to be just as happy as a driller. Olivut Resources would like to drill HOAM, someday soon. Houston Lake Mining has a high-grade sample from PAK. Fairmont Resources hopes to dig into Buttercup.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Enerplus sets a "defensive" budget for 2015 and keeps its dividend, for now. Eagle Energy, Argent Energy and Twin Butte Energy add themselves to the list of dividend-cutters. Pan Orient Energy has an interesting new shareholder.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- ARCP EQUITY AND DEBT PURCHASERS ALERT: Johnson & Weaver, LLP Files Class Action Complaint Against Certain Officers and Directors of American Realty Capital Properties, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of The Pantry, Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company - PTRY
- VIVINT SOLAR SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Vivint Solar, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Volcano Corporation Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company - VOLC
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Actuate Corporation Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company
- Hanmi Financial Declares Cash Dividend of $0.07 Per Share
- FIVE BELOW INVESTOR ALERT: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of Five Below
- ATTENTION ROKA BIOSCIENCE SHAREHOLDERS: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of Roka Bioscience, Inc.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Arcan to exchange $171.25M in debentures for shares
Arcan Resources Ltd. plans to exchange for shares $86.25-million in 6.25-per-cent debentures due 2016 and $85-million in 6.5-per-cent debentures due 2018. The shares, to be priced at 15 cents each, will represent 87.5 per cent of the outstanding shares.
- Lundin refreshes Fission Uranium buy
- Lundin says buy Endeavour Silver
- Inv Reporter refreshes Couche-Tard buy
- Lundin comments on IDM Mining
- Int'l Speculator upgrades Rubicon to buy
- Int'l Speculator upgrades Pretium to buy
- Inv Reporter says buy Canadian Tire
- Lundin says buy Romarco Minerals
- Saturn Minerals hires Apaton Finance for IR
Saturn Minerals Inc. has hired Apaton Finance GmbH to provide investor relations services. The company will pay 5,250 euros per month for two years.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.