No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 20, 2015
Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources and Kurt Bordian's Palo Duro Energy will acquire CarbonOne Technologies, a composite materials manufacturer. Brian Bayley and Murray Sinclair's Kirkcaldy Capital launches Royal Road Minerals, an explorer in Turkey.
- Gold Summary for April 20, 2015
Abitibi Royalties receives its first dividend payment. Rye Patch Gold has over $7-million in working capital, thanks in part to royalty revenue. Almaden Minerals is planning to spin out everything but its Ixtaca gold project in Mexico.
- Multivision's Nazerali calls 2002 articles "outlandish"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Monday afternoon about two "outlandish and sensational articles" from 2002. The articles, by Lee Webb and Christopher Byron, insinuated Mr. Nazerali had terrorist connections.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 20, 2015
Northern Superior Resources says there is interest in its dormant Ville Marie diamond play. Peregrine Diamonds raised $11.85-million without help from Dundee. MDN has won a battle with Tasmania's taxman. Vanadiumcorp Resource has been a busy retractor.
- Multivision's Nazerali testifies about Imagis, Thomas
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali, the plaintiff in a libel trial, testified under cross-examination Monday about Imagis Technologies. He described the lead-up to a 2002 go-private offer from the Pembridge Group, chaired by Treyton Thomas.
- SEC target Briner cited for prearranged futures trades
SEC target John Briner is facing an action from the CFTC, which has cited him for carrying out 1,248 prearranged futures transactions. The CFTC claims the trading resulted in an illegal transfer of $390,000 (U.S.).
- Energy Summary for week ended April 17, 2015
Perpetual Energy and Penn West sell assets. Parallel Energy suspends its distribution. Parex wants to raise money, Zargon Oil and Petroamerica Oil cut their budgets, and Rock Energy and Legacy Oil hear from an intriguing shareholder.
- Shell Summary for April 17, 2015
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital hopes to complete its acquisition of Intrinsic4D LLC next month. Steve Chung's shell graduate, Frankly Inc., has its busiest day of trading since January.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 17, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is busy drilling at Chidliak. Metalex Ventures has one key permit for U2, but it may need more. Mkango Resources is raising cash for its Songwe Hill rare earth play in Malawi. Alphamin Resources is sharing Bisie with the Congolese.
- Multivision's Nazerali cross-examined over Imagis offer
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday afternoon about a takeover bid that Imagis Technologies Inc. received in 2002. He answered questions from defence lawyer Roger McConchie about how he first learned of the offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Agrium Announces Release Dates for First Quarter 2015 Results and Conference Call
- Sysco to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- Wipro Appoints Rishad Premji to its Board
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Reminds Investors of the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Omnicell, Inc.
- Merge Sets First Quarter 2015 Earnings Call
- Juno Therapeutics' CAR T Cell Product Candidate JCAR017 Continues to Demonstrate Encouraging Outcomes in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD19 Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Seattle Children's Pediatric Leukemia Adoptive Therapy (PLAT-02) Clinical Trial Boasts 91% Complete Remission Rate in Children with Relapsed Leukemia
- ICON INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation On Behalf of Iconix Brand Group, Inc. Shareholders Announced By The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith
- ADM Tronics Launches Second Expansion of Medical Device Design and Engineering Capabilities
- David L. Fitzgerald Joins Gabelli Securities as CCO
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Canadian International Minerals amends warrant terms
Canadian International Minerals Inc. has extended the expiry date of 2.5 million warrants to May 7, 2018, from May 7, 2015. The company has amended the exercise price of the warrants to 9.5 cents per share from 12 cents per share.
- PIMCO to pay 5.41-cent distribution May 14
PIMCO Global Income Opportunities Fund will pay a distribution of 5.41 cents per unit on May 14, 2015. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on April 30, 2015.
- Skeena Resources arranges $4-million private placement
Skeena Resources Ltd. has arranged a $4-million private placement consisting of eight-cent FT shares and six-cent shares. The company will use the proceeds for drilling at its Spectrum project, B.C., and general corporate purposes.
- Skylon Growth, Yield Advantage declare distributions
Skylon Growth & Income Trust and Yield Advantage Income Trust will pay monthly distributions of 5.833 cents per unit and 5.83 cents per unit, respectively. The distributions are payable on May 15, 2015, to unitholders of record on April 30, 2015.
- Marquest Canadian to pay 5.83-cent distribution May 15
Marquest Canadian Equity Income Fund will pay a 5.83-cent distribution per unit for April. The distribution is payable on May 15 to unitholders of record on April 30.
- easyhome to release Q1 2015 results May 4
easyhome Ltd. will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2015 on Monday, May 4. It will hold a conference call on the following day at 11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- Catamaran's SECURE reduces clients' medication spending
Catamaran Corp.'s safe and effective compound use reassurance effort has reduced medication spending of its clients by 70 per cent over one year. One client realized $290,000 in savings and an 18-per-cent increase in compound claims volume year over year.
- Maya Gold starts drilling at Zgounder
Maya Gold & Silver Inc. has started drilling at its Zgounder silver mine in Morocco. The company plans to drill up to 6,000 metres.
- Alaris Royalty to pay 12.5-cent dividend May 15
Alaris Royalty Corp. will pay an April monthly dividend of 12.5 cents a share on May 15, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on April 30, 2015.
- QHR to release 2014 financial results April 22
QHR Corp. will release its 2014 financial results on April 22, 2015. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 11 a.m. EDT on the same day.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.