Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Velocity Minerals' Lee resigns as director
Velocity Minerals Ltd.'s Barry Lee has resigned as a director and will remain as CFO and secretary. The company has appointed Jonathan Younie as a director. Mr. Younie is the CFO of Tyner Resources Ltd., Condor Resources Inc. and Gstaad Capital Corp.more...
- MedX to provide skin assessment tech to BodyCheck
MedX Health Corp. will provide its SIAscopy skin assessment technology to BodyCheck NL. BodyCheck will include SIAscopy in its testing kits.more...
- Big Rock Labs arranges $300,000 private placement
Big Rock Labs Inc. has arranged a $300,000 private placement of up to 1.5 million units at 20 cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for product development, sales and marketing, acquisitions, and general working capital.more...
- Groundstar files Q1 2016 financials, no details in NR
Groundstar Resources Ltd. has filed on SEDAR its financial statements for fiscal Q1 2016 but does not include any details in its NR. Its filings are now up to date, and it will apply to relist on the TSX-V.more...
- Quentin RTO target to sell Delivery Trust on Newegg
Quentin Ventures Ltd. RTO target Identillect Technologies Corp. has agreed to sell its Delivery Trust product on the Newegg website. The product enables users to protect their e-mails without downloading any software.more...
- Domtar to release fiscal Q3 2015 results Oct. 30
Domtar Corp. will release its financial results for fiscal Q3 2015 on Oct. 30, 2015. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 10 a.m. ET the same day.more...
- Canadian General's Sept. 30 NAV per share at $24.95
Canadian General Investments Ltd. had a NAV per share of $24.95 on Sept. 30. This NAV per share represents a 12-month return of negative 6.9 per cent, compared with negative 8.4 per cent for the S&P/TSX Composite Index.more...
- B2Gold halts El Limon operations because of blockade
B2Gold Corp. has halted operations at its El Limon mine in Nicaragua because of an illegal blockade. It has been unable to work at the mine and processing plant since Sept. 28.more...
- Canadian World Fund's Sept. 30 NAV per share at $7.17
Canadian World Fund Ltd.'s NAV per share at Sept. 30, 2015, was $7.17. The year-to-date and 12-month NAV returns were 6.7 per cent and 8.3 per cent, respectively.more...
- AGF Management's Sept. 30 AUM at $32.4-billion
AGF Management Ltd. had total fee-earning AUM of $32.4-billion at Sept. 30, 2015.more...
Click here for more headlines.