Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Hudson Resources closes $4.02-million placement
Hudson Resources Inc. has closed a $4.02-million private placement of 8.04 million units at 50 cents each. It will use the proceeds for preconstruction work at its White Mountain project and general corporate purposes.more...
- Firan control panels have airworthiness OK from China
Firan Technology Group Corp.'s cockpit control panels have received airworthiness approval from the Civil Aviation Administration of China. The company is building the control panels for Shanghai Avionics Corp.'s Chinese C919 aircraft.more...
- Enghouse Systems to release Q3 results Sept. 10
Enghouse Systems Ltd. will release its third-quarter financial results on Sept. 10, 2015. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on Sept. 11, 2015, at 8:45 a.m. ET.more...
- Catalyst Paper appoints Tarnowsky VP, GM; Kissack VP
Catalyst Paper Corp. has appointed Walter Tarnowsky as VP and GM of the company's Port Alberni mill and Graham Kissack as VP, corporate social responsibility. The appointments take effect Oct. 1.more...
- Brookfield's August average NAV at $8.93 per unit
Brookfield Global Infrastructure Securities Income Fund had an average net asset value per unit for August was $8.93.more...
- Keek closes $333,200 final tranche of private placement
Keek Inc. has closed the $333,200 final tranche of a private placement, issuing 1.66 million units at 20 cents. It raised a total of $1.15-million from the placement. Keek will use the proceeds for a licensing deal.more...
- Parex increases 2015 production guidance to 27,400 bopd
Parex Resources Inc. has averaged 1,045 bopd at its Chachalaca-1 well and 1,710 bopd at its Jacana-1 well. The company has increased its 2015 production guidance to 27,400 bopd from 26,500 bopd.more...
- North Sur provides $100,000 loan to target
North Sur Resources Inc. has provided a $100,000 initial loan to a private company as part of its proposed acquisition of reverse ATM assets. The maximum loan amount is $325,000.more...
- Fireswirl adopts poison pill, advance notice policy
Fireswirl Technologies Inc. has adopted a shareholder rights plan and an advance notice policy.more...
- Goldrock holders re-elect seven directors at AGM
Goldrock Mines Corp.'s shareholders have re-elected seven directors at the company's AGM. The shareholders reappointed Davidson & Company LLP as auditor and approved a shareholder rights plan.more...
Click here for more headlines.