Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Sierra provides cloud, Internet of things platform
Sierra Wireless Inc. has provided a platform combining the cloud, Internet of things hardware and connectivity services. Sierra Wireless's platform also connects to the Google cloud platform.more...
- One World drops Andes Silver RTO; CEO Beaulieu resigns
One World Investments Inc. has cancelled its reverse takeover with Andes Silver S.A. Cerrada. Also, president, CEO and director, Kevin Beaulieu, has resigned, effective Aug. 31. The company has appointed director Halsey Johnston as president and CEO.more...
- Successful Inv says buy EnCana
- Taylor says buy Silvercrest Mines
- Successful Inv says buy Suncor Energy
- Cardiocomm closes 1.07 million shares for debt deal
Cardiocomm Solutions Inc. has closed a shares-for-debt transaction. It issued 1.07 million shares at five cents per share to settle a debt of $56,675 owed to CEO Etienne Grima for management fees.more...
- Sona downgrades to Tier 2 on TSX-V Sept. 3
Sona Resources Corp. has been downgraded to Tier 2 on the TSX-V, effective Sept. 3, because of failing to meet continuing listing requirements. It must remain as a Tier 2 at least six months before applying to graduate to Tier 1.more...
- Medmira investor OnSite to acquire 100 million units
Medmira Inc. shareholder OnSite Lab Holding, which has invested $18.7-million in the company so far, plans to invest another $5-million by acquiring 100 million units at five cents each. Medmira will use the money to promote RVF Technology.more...
- Compliance Energy COO Ellis resigns
Compliance Energy Corp.'s Stephen Ellis has resigned as COO. He will continue as an adviser.more...
- Wellstar increases private placement to $750,000
Wellstar Energy Corp. has increased its private placement to $750,000 from $500,000.more...
Click here for more headlines.