No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Richard Besner's Rodocanachi Capital plans to buy AlliancePharma Inc. as its QT. ASB Capital's former president, Terry Tang, has to return money that he took from the shell's bank account without authorization, and Margaux Red Capital rose 11 cents to close at 80 cents.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Athabasca Oil receives its money from PetroChina, finally. Manitok Energy lowers its 2014 guidance because of production constraints in Alberta. Iona Energy battles its own constraints in the North Sea, and Enbridge's Clipper wins a victory in Minnesota.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Argonaut Gold works on expanding production in Mexico. Osisko Gold Royalties starts making investments, buying stakes in Niogold and Falco Resources. Tirex Resources cheers an upcoming visit with businessmen by John Baird.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a deal to fish for diamonds on Canterra Minerals' Marlin play. Stornoway Diamond is drilling deeper into Renard-2. Graphite One Resources is drilling Graphite Creek. Canada Carbon touts its special graphite at Miller.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Sonus SBC Solutions to Enable Secure, Real-Time Communications Certified for Interoperability in Genesys-Powered Contact Centers
- Cerner to be Featured at UBM Medica's Practice Rx Conference
- Introducing The Enclave at Cleary Lake in Prior Lake, MN
- Quality Carriers Expands Into Charleston
- Pioneer Bolsters Executive Sales and Marketing Team with Top Industry Talent
- PCM to Present at Rodman & Renshaw 16th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Fairchild Semiconductor International (NASDAQ: FCS) to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- PGA of America to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell In Celebration of the 40th Ryder Cup Matches
- MasTec Senior Management to Present at D.A. Davidson Engineering & Construction Investor Conference
- Share the Sound of Koss(R): Introducing the BTS1 Wireless Bluetooth(R) Speaker
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Peruvian hires Patagonia for bulk sampling at Igor
Peruvian Precious Metals Corp. has hired Proyectos La Patagonia SAC to conduct underground bulk sampling and test mining at the Igor project in Peru. The company will use the data gathered from the work program for a PFS.
- Enpar Technologies closes $230,000 private placement
Enpar Technologies Inc. has closed its $230,000 private placement with 2.3 million units at 10 cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for marketing and manufacturing programs and for working capital.
- Post/wire say SouthGobi faces cash crunch
- Ecopetrol receives favourable opinion for Empresa sale
Ecopetrol SA has received a favourable opinion from the Council of Ministers for the sale of its stake in Empresa de Energia de Bogota SA ESP. The company will use the proceeds of the sale to finance its 2015 investment plan.
- SEL Exchange loses $178,555 in fiscal Q3
SEL Exchange Inc. lost $178,555 on revenue of $1.82-million in the third quarter of fiscal 2014. This comapres with a loss of $227,330 on revenue of $986,279 in Q3 of fiscal 2013.
- LED Medical appoints Gane, Roberts, Fiore directors
LED Medical Diagnostics Inc. has appointed Dr. David Gane, Lamar Roberts and Al Fiore as directors. All three individuals previously worked for PracticeWorks. LED has also appointed Darryl Yea as chair of the board.
- Viscount adds 155 claims to Cherry Creek
Viscount Mining Corp. has added 155 claims to the Cherry Creek project. At the AGM on Aug. 22, shareholders elected seven directors and appointed James Stafford as auditor.
- Sustainco appoints Hazelton as CFO
Sustainco Inc. has appointed Christopher Hazelton as CFO. Mr. Hazelton, who joined the company as corporate controller in August, 2013, previously worked for Canada Pacific Capital and Lakeside Minerals.
- Keek to be "official video app" for Got Cake Tour
Keek Inc.'s Keek app will be the "official video app" for The Janoskians' Got Cake Tour around the world. The tour will cover 43 cities.
- Van Sun/CP say Enbridge sees Quebec endorse strategy
Click here for more Canadian headlines.