No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Orbitz for Business Sees Strong Growth in Best-in-Class Mobile Booking Tool
- Questar Board Declares 279th Consecutive Dividend
- Global Healthcare REIT, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire Fifth Skilled Nursing Facility
- Cambrex To Announce Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results On August 1, 2014
- EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing of Securities Fraud Class Action Against Barclays PLC -- BCS
- New Sears Hometown Store Opens in Shawnee
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify Investors of Class Action Involving OvaScience, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of August 5, 2014 -- OVAS
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify Investors of Class Action Involving China Ceramics Co., Ltd. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of August 5, 2014 -- CCCL
- Ingram Micro Takes Home Two Prestigious Awards from Microsoft at Worldwide Partner Conference 2014
- New Sears Hometown Store Opens in Swanzey/Keene
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Goldon to issue 101,682 shares as interest payment
Goldon Resources Ltd. will issue 101,682 shares at five cents each to pay $5,084 in interest on a promissory note. The company will issue the shares to noteholder Trelawney Mining and Exploration Inc.
- Arrowstar shareholders elect four directors
Arrowstar Resources Ltd. shareholders have elected Phillip Thomas, Robert Card, Blaine Bailey and Andrew Jarvis as directors. They have also approved appointing Davidson &
Company LLP as auditor.
- KWG aims for pilot plant testing of processing method
KWG Resources Inc. hopes to conduct a pilot plant test for its chromite processing method in the coming year. It continues to push for the construction of a railway in the Ring of Fire.
- Contrans Group earns $36.8-million in Q2 2014
Contrans Group Inc. earned $36.8-million on revenues of $153.7-million in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. The company earned $8.1-million on revenuea of $132.6-million in the same period last year.
- Intigold's TTAGIT releases Firefox app
Intigold Mines Ltd.'s TTAGIT Social Networks Inc.'s Firefox application is under review for addition to the Firefox add-ons store. The Firefox application is a sidebar, unlike the Google Chrome application, which is a pop-up.
- Heritage Global, Tekmart to hold Nokia surplus auction
Heritage Global Inc.'s Heritage
Global Partners and Tekmart
International will hold an auction to sell surplus Nokia smart phones and related products. The auction will take place from Aug. 19 to Aug. 22.
- Free Energy loses $12,458 in fiscal Q3
Free Energy International Inc. lost $12,458 on no revenue in fiscal Q3 2014. It earned $554,302 on no revenue in fiscal Q3 2013.
- Mitel uses AdvocateHub for advocacy program
Mitel Networks Corp. is using Influitive's AdvocateHub for its customer, partner and employee advocacy program. Apparently, in the first two weeks of the program Mitel employees generated more than 2,500 social shares.
- Fortis's Newfoundland Power to pay quarterly dividends
Fortis Inc.'s Newfoundland Power Inc. has declared quarterly dividends on its Series A, B, D and G first preference shares. The dividends are payable on Oct. 1, Oct. 31 and Dec. 2, 2014.
- Tuckamore acknowledges financing proposal from Access
Tuckamore Capital Management Inc. has acknowledged the receipt of an equity financing proposal from Access Holdings Management. Tuckamore has also clarified "incorrect statements" stated by Access about the company's private placement with Orange Capital.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.