No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Cadence Achieves PCIe 3.0 Compliance for PHY and Controller IP
- Roche focuses on partnering with customers to redefine the value of the laboratory at the AACC 2014 Clinical Lab Expo
- Piper Jaffray to Host Agriculture & Animal Health Investor Day
- Edge Asset Management Reaches 75th Anniversary Milestone
- INVENT To Present At FSXinterlinked Investment Conference
- One Horizon Group Names Brian Collins CEO
- Lowe's Brings Pro Customers On-Demand Delivery Service
- CNH Industrial brand Iveco Bus wins an important contract for 300 Eurorider chassis in Egypt
- Allied World North America Launches Architects and Engineers Professional Liability Coverage; Appoints Doug Hamilton, Vice President
- Nicola Soares Promoted to Vice President and Managing Director, Product Centers of Excellence at Kelly Services(R)
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Threegold's Ball, Willett, Berclaz resign from board
Threegold Resources Inc.'s Peter Ball has resigned as chairman of the board. Michael Willett has resigned as a director, and Alain Berclaz has resigned as a director and VP of exploration.
- Norbord earns $11-million (U.S.) in Q2 2014
Norbord Inc. earned $11-million (U.S.) on sales of $311-million (U.S.) in the second quarter ended June 28, 2014. This compares with earnings of $53-million (U.S.) on sales of $365-million (U.S.) in the second quarter ended June 29, 2013.
- Cineplex to issue Q2 results Aug. 6
Cineplex Inc. will issue its second quarter financial results on Aug. 6, 2014. It will host a conference call to discuss these results the same day at 10 a.m. ET.
- Dream Hard Asset to acquire solar, wind projects
Dream Hard Asset Alternatives Trust intends to acquire two Ontario rooftop solar projects and two Nova Scotia community wind projects for $20.1-million. It expects a 12-per-cent return on the acquisitions. It has also appointed David Kaufman as chair.
- Verisante appoints Beer, Werschler to advisory board
Verisante Technology Inc. has appointed Dr. Kenneth Beer and Dr. Philip Werschler to its clinical advisory board.
- Sirius XM advertises fifth annual Top Comic competition
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc. is advertising its fifth annual Top Comic competition. It will hold the Top Comic Finale on Sept. 25 at the Just For Laughs JFL42 Festival in Toronto. Sirius airs Just For Laughs on its Canada Laughs channel.
- Goldrea Resources receives approval for transfer to CSE
Goldrea Resources Corp. has received approval to transfer its listing to the CSE from the TSX-V. The company will delist from the TSX-V on July 30, 2014, and begin trading on the CSE under the symbol GOR on July 31, 2014.
- Global Hemp closes $466,810 first tranche
Global Hemp Group Inc. has closed the first tranche of its private placement, consisting of 4.66 million units at 10 cents each for $466,810. It will use the money for general purposes.
- Eco Oil & Gas to resume at 7:30 a.m. PT
Eco Oil & Gas Ltd. will resume at 7:30 a.m. PT on July 29, 2014.
- Eco Oil gets Ghana gov't nod for oil block acquisition
Eco Oil & Gas Ltd. has received Ghana parliamentary approval to acquire a 50.51-per-cent interest in the Deepwater Cape Three Points West block. The contract area is about 944 square kilometres in water depth of up to 2,000 metres.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.