Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Canterra Minerals has raised some cash and done some exploration, but needs more of both. Crystal Exploration has acquired the Muskox and Hood River diamond prospects. Focus Graphite continues its Lac Knife metallurgy. Nevada Sunrise Gold wants to drill for lithium.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 26 2015
Avrupa Minerals has the final assays from its latest drilling at Slivovo, in Kosovo. McEwen Mining intends to try everything, including a rollback to save its NYSE listing. Lake Shore Gold has raised $10-million for exploration, presumably on its projects near Timmins.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Chuck Lilly and Andy DeFrancesco's NEX shell, NXA Inc., has completed its RTO of Ellipsiz Communications. Ellipsiz began trading on the TSX-V today. Robert van Santen's CSE shell, Genovation Capital, has signed a binding letter to acquire Arizona marijuana grower MKHS LLC.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 26, 2015
Suncor Energy warns that it will not extend its hostile bid for Canadian Oil Sands beyond Dec. 4. Striker Exploration and Stonehaven Exploration rise on results from the Alberta Belly River play. Debt-laden Spyglass Resources goes into receivership.
- SEC target Huettel consents to permanent ban
SEC target Wade Huettel has agreed to a permanent ban for his role in an $11-million (U.S.) pump-and-dump run from White Rock. The SEC claimed that he aided the scheme through an offshore share structure.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2015
Dominion Diamond's diamond revenues have dropped, temporarily, it says. Pele Mountain Resources has raised cash for exploration and work on its monazite plan. Niocorp Development wants to sell $10.5-million (U.S.) in convertible securities.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2015
Cordoba Minerals has more support from Robert Friedland for its Colombian gold and copper projects. Northquest has more assays from Pistol Bay. Agnico Eagle Mines and Barsele Minerals have begun drilling at Barsele in Sweden.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands, seeking to fend off a hostile bid from Suncor, claims to have 25 other parties sniffing around. Mart Resources cancels its special shareholder meeting but does not explain why. Bankers Petroleum expands from Albania into Hungary.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2015
Steve Bajic's NEX shell, Margaux Red Capital, has firmed up its planned acquisition of a quantum random-number generator. David Stadnyk's NEX shell, Viper Gold, has completed its acquisition of medical technology company QuikFlo Technologies.
- SEC target Clozza settles U.S. manipulation case
SEC target Dan Clozza has settled civil charges stemming from the manipulation of Forum National Investments Ltd. The SEC claimed that he and others boosted the stock to $1.90 (U.S.) in 2012 with on-line touting and misleading news.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Origins of Technical Movement, Pricing Tomorrow - Research on BSB Bancorp, Empire Resorts, Farmers Capital Bank and Townsquare Media
- Equities on the Move - Research on XBiotech, Carbonite, Cellular Biomedicine and Hawaiian Telcom
- Pasinex Resources Announces Nine Month 2015 Financial Results
- Titan Machinery Inc. to Report Fiscal Third Quarter Ended October 31, 2015 Results on December 3, 2015
- Highpower International Announces Receipt of Non-binding Investment Proposal
- Equity Market Movement at a Glance - Research on vTv Therapeutics, Golden Entertainment, NCI, and AVINGER
- How it All Plays Out - Research on Vectrus, Agilysys, America's Car-Mart and Isramco
- A Look Inside the Chart, Technical Insights - Research on Trupanion, Tobira Therapeutics, Old Second Bancorp, and Heska
- CNR Announces Its Results for the Six Months ended September 30, 2015
- Market Data on Movers and Shakers - Research on Model N, Ring Energy, Synutra, and Natural Gas Services Group
Click here for more headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Pasinex's Horzum earns $835,578 in nine months
Pasinex Resources Ltd.'s Horzum AS JV earned $835,578 on sales of $3.3-million in the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2015. The JV had total assets of $5.42-million at Sept. 30, 2015.more...
- Globe says lenders pull plug on Spyglass
- Globe says reaching for TSX yield an unwise strategy
- Energold Drilling loses $3.87-million in Q3
Energold Drilling Corp. lost $3.87-million on revenue of $22.81-million in the third quarter of 2015. This compares with a loss of $5.58-million on revenue of $20.17-million in Q3 of 2014.more...
- Globe says Sun bonuses make Postmedia execs shine
- FP says Nuttall betting on Baytex, Crescent Point
- Virginia Hills loses $3.09-million in Q3
Virginia Hills Oil Corp. lost $3.09-million on sales of $8.3-million in the third quarter of 2015. This compares with earnings of $51,000 on sales of $15.01-million in Q3 of 2014.more...
- Scorpio Gold loses $15.82-million in Q3
Scorpio Gold Corp. lost $15.82-million on revenue of $9.33-million in the third quarter of 2015. This compares with earnings of $275,000 on revenue of $14.75-million in Q3 of 2014.more...
- Globe says TransCanada see "dirty" charges hit Quebec
- Ashburton starts drilling at Buckingham
Ashburton Ventures Inc. has started drilling at its Buckingham graphite project in Quebec. It will drill up to 2,000 metres of diamond drill core.more...
Click here for more headlines.