No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 27, 2015
Robert Quartermain's Pretium Resources receives Brucejack environmental approval. Yellowhead Mining is waiting for its environmental permit. Midway Gold pours its first gold at Pan, and GMV Minerals climbs 5.5 cents as the company prepares to resume exploration.
- Shell Summary for March 27, 2015
James Richardson's capital pool shell, Walmer Capital, will option a 70-per-cent interest in the Golden Shears property in Nevada. Ray Rasouli's Saratoga Electronics, a hopeful medical marijuana producer, has its highest close since it started trading earlier this month.
- Energy Summary for March 27, 2015
DeeThree Exploration investors like its year-end financials. Legacy Oil's CEO finds himself in an awkward situation. Iona Energy wins some breathing room from its bondholders, and Petromanas Energy delays a well in Albania by at least six months.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 27, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds is inching toward completion of its big term loan facility for Gahcho Kue. Shore Gold has begun drilling Orion South to aid its financing cause. Orbite is changing its financing plans after a nasty market reception.
- TSX-V member Union responds to Khan's complaints
Former TSX-V member Union Securities Ltd. denies that it mishandled the account of Mohammed Khan, a lottery winner who is suing over losses. Mr. Khan complained that supervisory failures by Union and another firm caused him to lose much of his winnings.
- Gold Summary for March 26, 2015
Mark O'Dea's True Gold appoints Christian Milau as CEO. Mirasol Resources options some Chilean projects to Yamana Gold. Golden Dawn rises to 23 cents, up from 1.5 cents two months ago, and Visible Gold's first five drill holes come up empty.
- Shell Summary for March 26, 2015
Anton Konovalov's first capital pool shell, Dominion General Investment, will list on the TSX-V Friday. Michael Davidson's Friday Capital will acquire Brooks Bergreen's Hit Technologies, a designer of durable cases and mounting devices for iPhones.
- Energy Summary for March 26, 2015
Oil spikes after Saudi Arabia launches air strikes in Yemen, where little Calvalley Petroleum has been toiling for nearly two decades. Legacy Oil lowers its 2015 guidance and replaces its CFO. Sterling Resources finds a buyer for its Romanian assets.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Stornoway Diamond touts its new Renard airport. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling Clayton Valley lithium. Flinders Resources is producing Graphite at Woxna, just not officially as yet.
- Canadian National trespassing, claims Indian band
Canadian National Railway Company is facing a lawsuit from the Okanagan Indian Band over plans to sell a discontinued rail line. The band says the line is worth $50-million and is partly on its land. It claims CN is trespassing.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Datawatch Launches Managed Analytics Platform for Self-Service Data Preparation and Visual Data Discovery
- Rand Logistics Announces $170.0 Million Refinancing
- Clinical Milestones Abound for PharmaCyte Biotech in 2015
- LiveDeal Takes Distribution to a New Level With Products for Sale on Amazon.com
- New Senior Announces Completion of $435 Million Senior Housing Acquisition and Closing of $670 Million Freddie Mac Financing
- CATAMARAN SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Johnson & Weaver, LLP Launches an Investigation into the Proposed Sale of Catamaran Corporation and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm for Additional Information
- Remark Media Announces $3.4 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Aemetis Accelerates Biodiesel Sales Activity in India after Recent Deregulation of Diesel Market
- Susan Wang Nominated to Veeco Board of Directors
- Orexigen Therapeutics Announces that Tom Cannell has Joined As Chief Commercial Officer
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Corona Gold still waiting for CSE listing
Corona Gold Corp. is still waiting to list its shares on the CSE. The company expects to complete its application for the listing in early April.
- Post says Savanna eliminates dividend, pink-slips 200
- Pinetree Capital loses $71-million in 2014
Pinetree Capital Ltd. lost $71-million in the year ended Dec. 31, 2014; this compares with a loss of $123-million in 2013. Net asset value per share was 25 cents as at Dec. 31, 2014, a 61-per-cent decrease from the Dec. 31, 2013, NAV.
- Maple Leaf Green starts trading on Frankfurt exchange
Maple Leaf Green World Inc. has started trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The company is building a German website in conjunction with the new listing.
- Focus Ventures acquires 70% of Juan Paulo Quay
Focus Ventures Ltd. has acquired a 70-per-cent interest in Juan Paulo Quay, which holds the Bayovar 12 concession, for $4-million (U.S.). The company has also completed the $5-million (U.S.) loan from lenders led by Sprott Resources.
- Ventripoint appoints PYP as U.S. military distributor
Ventripoint Diagnostics Ltd. has appointed PYP Enterprises LLC as its distributor for U.S. military hospitals.
- Naturally Splendid hires POS BPC for omega R&D
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. has hired POS BPC Manufacturing Corp. to provide research and development services. The company will pay POS at least $250,000 to work on hemp-based omega technologies.
- Graphene 3D Lab begins selling Taulman 3-D 680 filament
Graphene 3D Lab Inc. has begun selling Taulman 3-D nylon 680 filament, which can be used in medical and dental research, food processing, and robotics. It is compatible with laboratory sterilization procedures.
- Glen Eagle to acquire 63 claims near Moose Lake
Glen Eagle Resources Inc. has agreed to acquire 63 mining claims near its Moose Lake project in Quebec. To earn the interest, the company will spend $50,000 on ground prospecting in 2015 and $200,000 on drilling over three years.
- Coral JV drills 6.1 m of 10.71 ppm Au at Gold Ridge
Coral Gold Resources Ltd. and Barrick Exploration Inc. have drilled 6.1 m of 10.71 ppm Au at the Gold Ridge property in Nevada. This intercept includes 1.53 m of 36.3 ppm Au.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.