No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 17, 2014
Benoit Chotard files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, Orletto Capital Corp. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's IPO. Six dissident shareholders of Bryce Bradley's Thunderstruck Resources want to replace two of the shell's directors.
- Gold Summary for April 17, 2014
Standard Tolling searches for a mill in Peru with help from advisers David Hutchins and Alex Davidson. U.S. Silver tries to cut costs in Idaho, and Aurcrest Gold hopes to resume drilling in Ontario this year.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 17
Pangolin Diamonds has found a second microdiamond in soil, but none so far from kimberlite. Chalice Gold Mines will help drill Webb for kimberlite. Ucore Rare Metals has raised $7-million and Western Lithium USA is raising $8-million.
- SEC target Coldicutt agrees to ban, fines in U.S.
SEC target Tom Coldicutt has accepted a permanent penny stock ban for his role in an OTC-BB shell scheme. The SEC says he and others improperly sold 15 companies as shells, grossing $4.8-million (U.S.).
- Gold Summary for April 16, 2014
Agnico Eagle joins the Osisko-Yamana deal. Goldcorp's Los Filos mine is still shut. Pretium Resources hopes for an easy environmental permitting process in B.C., and Willie McLucas needs $25-million for a small mine in Nova Scotia.
- Shell Summary for April 16, 2014
Mark Newman's first capital pool shell, Cliffside Capital, will list on the TSX-V tomorrow. Meet the good citizens of shell-making at Camex Energy, which plans to acquire BlackRock Metals, a Quebec mining company working on an iron ore project.
- CSE 1.2%, Pure et al. 34%, Schmitt pushes Aequitas
The Canadian Securities Exchange received 1.2 per cent of Canadian trading volume last week. Pure Trading and the other ATSs capuured 34 per cent. Jos Schmitt continues to talk up his new baby, Aequitas Exchange.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 16
Shore Gold has cleared an environmental hurdle but others lie ahead. Stornoway Diamond is drilling for blue sky deep within Renard-2. American Manganese is adding silica to manganese for its lithium-ion battery-based promotion.
- Shell Summary for April 15, 2014
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV plans to acquire VeroLube Inc. as its QT. The target's shareholders include Frank Giustra and Canaccord's Peter Brown.
- American Creek beats Teuton in court
American Creek Resources Ltd. has won a lawsuit over title to the Treaty Creek property. A judge has ruled that the company's exploration expenses were sufficient to satisfy an option agreement it has with Teuton Resources Corp.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- IIROC Trade Halt - Pennant Energy Inc.
- Premier Brands Expands to Medical Marijuana Products and Services
- Yingli Green Energy Cooperates with a Local Module Manufacturer in France
- Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. Receives ClubsCorp’s President Award “Best of Class” For a Public Technology Company
- Quest Water in Joint Venture Negotiations with Global Air Water Resources to Market WEPS(tm) Technology
- Tarena International, Inc. Signs Cooperation Agreement With Bank of China Consumer Finance Co., Ltd.
- IIROC Trade Resumption - Nevada Clean Magnesium Inc.
- SW China Imports to Acquire Loe & Associates, Medical Cannabis Collective in Washington State
- Yosen Group Signs Exclusive Agreement with Yiwu China Commodity City for Cooperation in NY-NJ-CT-PA
- WidePoint Receives First Task Order Under Department of Homeland Security $600 Million Blanket Purchase Agreement
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Globe says Suncor suffers second employee death in 2014
- Globe says for Scotiabank core inflation behaving well
- Eagle Hill releases Windfall NI 43-101 technical report
Eagle Hill Exploration Corp. has filed an NI 43-101 technical report for the Windfall Lake project in Quebec. The project has an estimated indicated mineral resource of 2.37 million tonnes at 9.75 g/t gold, containing 744,000 ounces gold.
- Globe says Barrick, Newmont talk merger, again
- EnerCare to pay 6.04-cent April dividend
EnerCare Inc. has declared a dividend of 6.04 cents per share for April, 2014. The company will pay the dividend on May 30, 2014, to shareholders of record on April 30, 2014.
- Connacher Oil estimates Q1 production at 13,400 bbl/d
Connacher Oil and Gas Ltd. has estimated Great Divide's first-quarter 2014 production at 13,400 bbl/d. In comparison, the company produced 11,400 bbl/d in the fourth quarter of 2013. Connacher sent 7,872 bopd out of Alberta in the first quarter.
- ViXS releases UHD golden reference decoder
ViXS Systems Inc. has released a UHD golden reference decoder for UHD content testing. The decoder is a tool that will allow technologists to display files up to 4Kp60 HEVC 10-bit.
- Globe says Teck to release weak Q1 financials
- Stem Cell Therapeutics to list on TSX
Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp. expects to list its shares on the TSX under SSS on April 22, 2014. The company will delist from the TSX-V at the same time.
- Pennant Energy halted at the open
Pennant Energy Inc. has been halted at the open on April 21, 2014, at the request of the company, pending an announcement.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.