No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- BCSC-banned Briner cited over missing client money
BCSC-banned lawyer John Briner is now the target of a professional misconduct case that the Law Society has initiated. The society claims that he misappropriated client money in 2013.
- Gold Summary for July 29, 2014
Frank Callaghan resigns as Barkerville obtains a one-month payment extension from Eric Sprott. West African tries to bring Channel's old project, Mankarga, in Burkina Faso to production. Mega Precious and the Red Sucker Lake settle their differences.
- Shell Summary for July 29, 2014
Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy has an option to buy the Mackenzie Mountains iron-copper property in the Northwest Territories. Mettrum Ltd., a medical marijuana producer and the QT target of Cinaport Acquisitions, closes a $34.5-million financing.
- Energy Summary for July 29, 2014
Talisman Energy falls short of analyst predictions by posting a loss in the second quarter. Epsilon Energy enjoys a second heady day. Pine Cliff Energy arranges its second acquisition in less than two weeks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 29, 2014
Mountain Province expects to borrow $370-million for Gahcho Kue. Tsodilo Resources has raised cash for Botswana drilling. Berkwood Resources has raised cash to work Lac Gueret. Search Minerals has replaced its new CEO with its old CEO.
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Remy International, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
- American Savings Bank Reports Second Quarter 2014 Earnings
- Agnico Eagle reports second quarter 2014 results - Increased 2014 guidance on the back of continued strong operating results and completion of the Osisko acquisition
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
- SouthCrest Financial Group Reports Preliminary 2Q14 Financial Results
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Prosensa Holding N.V. To Contact Brower Piven Before The September 16, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit
- The Manitowoc Company Reports Second-quarter Financial Results
- Hudbay Releases Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Hudbay Releases Second Quarter 2014 Results
- DST Systems, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Home Capital Group earns $73.74-million in Q2 2014
Home Capital Group Inc. earned $73.74-million on revenues of $255.44-million in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. The company earned $69.73-million on revenues of $247.9-million in the same period a year earlier.
- Highvista Gold's Adams to resign effective Aug. 29
Highvista Gold Inc.'s president and CEO, Richard Adams, will resign effective Aug. 29, 2014, but will stay on as a director for a short time to assist with the transition to new leadership. Mr. Adams has accepted a position with an investment bank.
- Agnico Eagle Mines drills five m of 54.4 g/t Au at IVR
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. has drilled five m of 54.4 g/t Au at the IVR property. Other results are 3.3 m of 34.36 g/t Au and 3.6 m of 22.85 g/t Au. The company has also drilled 5.7 m of 25.26 g/t Au at the Meliadine project.
- Information Services to release Q2 results Aug. 13
Information Services Corp. will release its second quarter financial results after the close on Aug. 13. It will hold a conference call and webcast on Aug. 14 at 11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- Aurvista Gold president, CEO Adams to resign Aug. 29
Aurvista Gold Corp.'s president and CEO, Richard Adams, will resign effective Aug. 29 to pursue another opportunity. He will remain a director for a short time afterward.
- Kinross earns $43.8-million (U.S.) in Q2
Kinross Gold Corp. earned $43.8-million (U.S.) on revenue of $911.9-million (U.S.) in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. This compares with a loss of $3.2-billion (U.S.) on revenue of $968-million (U.S.) in the same year-ago quarter.
- First Quantum to pay 5.04-cent dividend Sept. 19
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is paying a dividend of 5.04 cents per share. The dividend is payable on Sept. 19, 2014, to shareholders of record on Aug. 28, 2014.
- Barrick Gold loses $269-million in Q2 2014
Barrick Gold Corp. lost $269-million on revenues of $2.43-billion in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. The company lost $8.55-billion on revenues of $3.2-billion in the same period last year.
- First Quantum earns $133.6-million (U.S.) in Q2 2014
First Quantum Minerals Inc. earned $133.6-million (U.S.) on revenue of $945.1-million in the second quarter of 2014. This compares with earnings of $71.9-million on revenue of $869.3-million in the same period last year.
- Miraculins closes $500,000 private placement
Miraculins Inc. has closed its $500,000 private placement with 4.54 million units at 11 cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.