Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 9, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures is busy processing a kimberlite test from one of its Kahuna dikes. Kennady Diamonds has raised the $48-million it was seeking. Avalon Rare Metals is preparing a rare earth concentrate in Germany. Turbo Capital has expanded its Nevada lithium play.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 9, 2015
David Stadnyk's NEX shell, Viper Gold, expects to complete its acquisition of QuikFlo Technologies by the end of the month. Paul Rosen and Lorne Gertner's shell graduate, PharmaCan Capital, considers acquiring a controlling position in MMPR-licensed Peace Naturals.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 9, 2015
Teranga Gold may have promotable news late this month when it reveals its third quarter results. Fortuna Silver Mines continues to gradually boost production. Tahoe Resources has declared another dividend from its Escobal profits.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 8, 2015
Golden Peak Minerals plans to promote Manitoba diamonds. Olivut Resources has raised cash to spruce up its HOAM. DNI Metals talks up -- and then retracts -- news of big flakes at Vohitsara. Saint Jean Carbon needs some new tests.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 8, 2015
Michael Withrow's NEX shell, Bi-Optic Ventures, plans to go into the LED lighting business. Richard Groome's Bitumen Capital is a busy trader, for a shell.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 8, 2015
Savary Gold has a resource estimate for its Karankasso gold project in Burkina Faso. Franco-Nevada is buying a stream of silver from Teck. Glen Eagle Resources has sold some gold and silver from Cobra Oro.
- Swisher Hygiene, former employee charged in Carolina
Swisher Hygiene Inc. and a former senior employee have been criminally charged for fraudulently inflating earnings. Prosecutors claim that the company manipulated its books for much of 2011.
- U.S. interests making Canada the "fossil fuel fall guy"
The environmental movement has become a big business, financed mostly by U.S. backers, a Vancouver investment conference heard Thursday. Those interests are aiming to stigmatize the Canadian oil industry.
- Canaccord sued by ex-employee Weisgerber
Canaccord Genuity Corp. is facing a lawsuit from a former employee, John Weisgerber. He claims that he received nothing after he gave up his $22-million book of business.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 7, 2015
Robert Thast and Paul Larkin's capital pool shell, Capstream Ventures, adds Innovega Inc. to the list of companies in which it will invest. Innovega is a Bellevue company that is developing video eyewear technology.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch US Headlines
- TEGNA Update on DISH Negotiations
- TEGNA Blacks Out DISH Customers in 38 Markets
- Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of BioMed Realty Trust, Inc.
- FINAL DEADLINE: Goldberg Law PC Reminds Investors with Losses in El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. of October 23, 2015 Deadline
- MARVELL SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Marvell Technology Group Ltd. - MRVL
- AAC SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against AAC Holdings, Inc. - AAC
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Announces an Investigation of Claims against 6D Global Technologies, Inc. on Behalf of Investors
- GPM Announces Investigation of Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. Announced by Law Offices of Howard G. Smith
- IMPORTANT INVESTOR DEADLINE: Goldberg Law PC Reminds Investors With Losses in Volkswagen AG of November 24, 2015 Deadline
Click here for more headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Central GoldTrust holder discloses historical holdings
Central GoldTrust investor Smith Affiliated Capital Corp. has disclosed its historical holdings from June 16, 2010, to May 21, 2012. It currently holds 1.75 million units, and with its joint actors, it controls 9.12 per cent of Central GoldTrust.more...
- Inv Reporter says buy Amaya if you need no dividends
- Inv Reporter says hold BlackBerry
- Lundin says buy Asanko Gold
- Lundin says hold Altius
- ChroMedX arranges $800,000 private placement
ChroMedX Corp. has arranged an $800,000 private placement of four million units at 20 cents per unit. Each unit will consist of one share and one warrant exercisable at 30 cents per share for 24 months.more...
- Urbanimmersive name change
Urbanimmersive Technologies Inc. has changed its name to Urbanimmersive Inc. The company will begin trading under its new name on Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2015.more...
- Naturally Splendid decides against U.S. facility
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. has decided against investing in its own U.S. facility. Instead, Medropharm will manufacture the products for the company. David Racz has resigned as Naturally Splendid USA's president but remains a company director.more...
- Turquoise Hill deleted from S&P/TSX Shareholder Yld
Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. will be deleted from the S&P/TSX Composite Shareholder Yield Index on Oct. 19, 2015.more...
- Trican Well deleted from S&P/TSX Shareholder Yield
Trican Well Service Ltd. will be deleted from the S&P/TSX Composite Shareholder Yield Index on Oct. 19, 2015.more...
Click here for more headlines.