No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- All-New Deepsoft Leather Allows Lincoln to Bridge Past and Present with MKC
- Green Plains Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- TreeHouse Foods Completes Acquisition of Flagstone Foods
- PREIT Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results Including Solid NOI Growth and Leasing Spreads
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Oneida Financial Corp. Reports 2014 Second Quarter Operating Results (unaudited)
- JMP Group Evaluating Restructuring Transaction to Become Publicly Traded Partnership
- Dataram Reports Fiscal 2014 Fourth Quarter and Annual Financial Results
- Genworth Financial Announces Departure of Jim Boyle
- WiLAN to Host Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast Live on Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Genworth Financial's Boyle resigns
Genworth MI Canada Inc.'s parent company Genworth Financial Inc. has appointed president Tom McInerney as CEO of the U.S. life insurance division. He replaces James Boyle, who has resigned.
- Nubian wins arbitration against Metalco
Nubian Resources Ltd. has won an arbitration case against Metalco Industries Ltd. The arbitrator has granted Nubian a right to retrieve and sell an EMEW plant and equipment, which Metalco bought in 2010. Nubian must refund $520,000 (U.S.) to Metalco.
- Terrace Energy receives $3-million from overallotment
Terrace Energy Corp. has received $3-million from the overallotment of its recently closed prospectus offering. The company has now raised a total of $23.01-million in the financing.
- Black Diamond to pay 7.5-cent July dividend Aug. 15
Black Diamond Group Ltd. is paying a July dividend of 7.5 cents per share. The dividend is payable on Aug. 15, 2014, to shareholders of record on July 31, 2014.
- Newlox installs ball mill, flotation circuit at plant
Newlox Gold Ventures Corp. has installed a ball mill and flotation circuit at its pilot plant in Costa Rica. The company will use the equipment to recover fine gold, which is not currently recovered by gravity concentration.
- Alexco Resource arranges $5-million bought deal
Alexco Resource Corp. has arranged a $5-million bought-deal offering of 4.35 million units at $1.15 each. It will use the proceeds for exploration and working capital.
- Royal Lifescience cease trade rescinded
Royal Lifescience Corp.'s cease trade order issued April 30, 2014, has been rescinded by the TSX-V.
- Alphinat earns $4,626 in fiscal Q3
Alphinat Inc. earned $4,626 in fiscal Q3 2014, down from $5,056 in fiscal Q3 2013. Its profit before financing expenses and amortization was $38,674 in fiscal Q3 2014, up from $36,853 in fiscal Q3 2013.
- Royal Lifescience downgraded to the NEX
Royal Lifescience Corp. has been downgraded to the NEX, the company having failed to complete a QT.
- IMRIS to release, discuss Q2 results Aug. 7
IMRIS Inc. will release its second quarter results Aug. 7. It will hold a conference call and webcast on the same day at 9 a.m. ET to discuss the results. President and CEO Jay Miller and executive VP and CFO Kelly McNeill will host the conference call.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.