No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Tahoe protestors seek to keep lawsuit in B.C.
Tahoe Resources Inc. is unfairly trying to have a lawsuit brought by a group of protestors moved to Guatemala, the protestors claim. They say the courts in Guatemala are corrupt and lack independence, and are asking to have their claims heard in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Torex Gold will need to spend more money building its Morelos mine in Mexico, but that will not be a problem thanks to president Fred Stanford. True Gold hopes to resume construction in Burkina Faso shortly, and Serabi Gold aims for 35,000 ounces of gold this year.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
David Patterson and Colin Watt's capital pool shell, Oakham Capital, plans to acquire the Frederikson base and precious metals project in Quebec as its QT. The shell has to sell a $750,000 private placement as part of the deal.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Bellatrix Exploration lowers its budget for the third time in two months. Tamarack Valley also scales back its expectations for the year. Pacific Rubiales continues to have an awful time, and the U.S. Senate votes to approve Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Alto Ventures has found an indicator train on its GEFA property east of Pikoo. Strike Diamond has a new CEO for its budding diamond promotion. Houston Lake Mining has updated its resource estimate for PAK. Ucore Rare Metals has deep assays from Bokan.
- CMKM's Edwards fit for trial, experts determine
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant John Edwards is competent to stand trial, U.S. experts have determined. Mr. Edwards had claimed to suffer from dementia to the point where he would not be able to understand the proceedings against him.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Sheldon Inwentash might have lost his Pinetree paycheque, but he still has money coming from Mega Uranium and Brownstone Energy. Waterton Precious will acquire Chaparral without help from Goldrock, which has decided to refocus on raising money to build a mine in Argentina.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Roy Sebag's shell, Loma Vista Capital, plans to complete a reverse takeover of BitGold Inc., a cryptocurrency company also founded by Mr. Sebag that will enable customers to make payments using gold. BitGold's shareholders include Pat DiCapo and Alexander Soros.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Cenovus Energy prunes its budget and work force. Whitecap Resources cuts its budget for the second time, but keeps its dividend. Canacol Energy conducts an impressive first test at a new gas asset in Colombia.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Dominion Diamond and Archon Minerals have received a prefeasibility study of their Jay project. Matamec Explorations has a new co-venturer for Kipawa. Flinders Resources ius feeling better about Woxna than it did about Mexico.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- "FCA Replay" Wraps the Week
- CVS Health Corporation To Hold Fourth Quarter 2014 Conference Call
- AT&T's Store Of The Future In Emeryville Features Tech-forward Design For Customers' Mobile Lifestyles
- OPKO Submits Investigational New Drug Application to Initiate a Phase 2a Trial for its Long-Acting Coagulation Factor VIIa-CTP to Treat Hemophilia
- EMC Insurance Group Inc. Comments on 2014 Statutory Financial Information Released by its Parent Company, Employers Mutual Casualty Company
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Voting Rights and Capital
- Goldsource Mines' Yannis Tsitos Interviewed by Vanessa Collette of Goldseek.com -- Video Posted on InvestmentPitch.com
- Con Edison 2016 Rate Plan Cites Reliability, Storm Prep, Better Technology
- American Airlines Pilots Approve Contract
- MainStreet Bank Continues Record Performance
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Boralex underwriters exercise 85% of greenshoe
Boralex Inc.'s underwriters have exercised 85 per cent of their overallotment option and acquired 1.07 million shares at $13.05 per share for $13.46-million. The gross proceeds of the company's public offering now total $124-million.
- Simavita's fiscal Q2 2015 cash receipts at $130,326
Simavita Ltd. had cash receipts from customers of $130,326 for the second quarter of fiscal 2015 ended Dec. 31, bringing the total for the first half of 2015 to $220,549. As of Dec. 31, it had cash and cash equivalents of $4.92-million.
- N.A. Palladium to release 2014 financials Feb. 19
North American Palladium Ltd. will release its 2014 financial results on Feb. 19. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. ET on the same day.
- Brilliant explains Equatorial Guinea payment delay
Brilliant Resources Inc. explains that the delay of the first instalment payment from the Equatorial Guinea government is due to "logistical issues." The first instalment was originally due seven days after Jan. 22, 2015.
- Alexandria Minerals closes $500,000 private placement
Alexandria Minerals Corp. has closed a $500,000 private placement consisting of five million units at 10 cents each. The company will use the proceeds for exploration of its Cadillac Break properties, Quebec, and general corporate purposes.
- Cdn Pacific seeks inclusion in coalition discussions
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. is calling on the Ag Transportation Coalition to seek input from other links in the supply chain, including transportation partners. The coalition is looking into the agricultural supply chain's competitiveness.
- Orocobre requests trading halt for potential financing
Orocobre Ltd. has requested trading halts on the ASX and the TSX pending a potential financing. It expects to remain halted on both exchanges until Wednesday, Feb. 4, at the latest.
- Canadian Oil Sands to resume at 7:13 a.m. PT
Canadian Oil Sands Ltd. will resume at 7:13 a.m. PT on Jan. 30, 2015.
- Canadian Oil Sands halted at 7:08 a.m. PT
Canadian Oil Sands Ltd. has been halted at 7:08 a.m. PT on Jan. 30, 2015, because of a single-stock circuit breaker.
- NYX underwriters buy 1 million NYX shares from Verdane
NYX Gaming Group Ltd.'s underwriters have bought 1.28 million NYX shares at $3.50 from Verdane NVP II Associates SPV KS and Verdane NVP II SPV KS. The underwriters bought the shares as an exercise of their overallotment option.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.