No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
- IGM's Investors Group sued by body massage tenant
IGM Financial Inc.'s Investors Group is a defendant in a landlord-tenant lawsuit over body massages. A Coquitlam business complains that Investors Group, as its landlord, has unfairly prevented or restricted massages at its premises for years.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Lachlan Star is trying to raise $5-million from Peter Babin, a former director. AuRico Gold hopes it can still build a $500-million gold mine north of Smithers, B.C. Sheldon Inwentash's Pinetree Capital continues to dump stock in low-priced juniors.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Black Sparrow will ask shareholders at a Dec. 1 meeting to approve a rollback so it can acquire Aphria Inc., a medical marijuana company that hopes to soon have a production licence. Health Canada will visit Aphria's greenhouses within two weeks for a final inspection.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Athabasca Oil faces an Ebola scare, but all is well. Buying Crew Energy is a "no brainer," says Barron's. Perpetual Energy sells non-core oil assets in Alberta, and LGX Oil continues to battle the government over a bird protection order.
- IIROC imposes $20,000 fine on Research ex Ahrens
IIROC has imposed $20,000 in fines and a four-week suspension on Justin Ahrens, a former Research Capital Corp. branch manager. The regulator said he ignored red flags in accounts associated with Thal Poonian.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 28. 2014
Prima Diamond is still seeking cash to explore Munn Lake and other diamond properties. Genius Properties has a muddled focus. Alphamin Resources has hit more high-grade tin at Bisie. Alberta Star Development will chase rare earths in Northern Saskatchewan.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches Investigation of the Board of Directors of Integrity Bancshares, Inc. Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to S&T Bancorp, Inc.
- Yahoo Names Lisa Utzschneider Senior Vice President, Sales, Americas
- VIDEO RELEASE -- Ingalls Shipbuilding Launches Amphibious Transport Dock John P. Murtha (LPD 26)
- New Transmission Line Constructed in Ohio Edison's Eastern Ohio Area to Help Support Shale Gas Industry
- Northern Freegold Resources Ltd. Management Appointments
- Wolf Popper LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against American Realty Capital Properties Inc.
- Fuddruckers Deluxe Bar & Grill Marks Veterans Day; Active And Retired Military Personnel Receive Free All-American Burger And Fries With Drink Purchase
- Greater Houston Black Chamber Foundation Awarded $29K Grant from Comerica Bank and FHLB Dallas
- BB&T Corporation CFO to speak at BancAnalysts Association of Boston Inc. Conference
- Lieff Cabraser Reminds Bankrate, Inc. Investors of Upcoming Deadline in Class Action Litigation – RATE
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Argex to list 8% debentures on TSX Oct. 31
Argex Titanium Inc. will list its 8-per-cent convertible debentures on the TSX on Oct. 31, 2014. The company closed a $7.5-million private placement of the debentures on June 30, 2014.
- Northern Freegold promotes Reynolds to president
Northern Freegold Resources Ltd. has promoted its vice-president of exploration, Paul Reynolds, to president. Mr. Reynolds replaces John Burges, who has resigned as both president and CEO.
- Robex Resources arranges $2.5-million private placement
Robex Resources Inc. has arranged a $2.5-million private placement of 25 million units at 10 cents each. It will use the proceeds for general corporate purposes.
- Orofino Minerals arranges $250,000 private placement
Orofino Minerals Inc. has arranged a $250,000 private placement with five million units at five cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for working capital.
- African Metals lowers option exercise price to 20 cents
African Metals Corp. has decreased the exercise price for options to buy 260,000 shares to 20 cents from $1. It will seek shareholder approval for the price decrease at its Nov. 27 AGM.
- IIROC to adopt debt trade reporting rule in 2015
The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada will adopt a new debt transaction reporting rule starting November, 2015. Dealer members will be required to report debt security transactions on a posttrade basis.
- DynaCERT to acquire HydraGen IP rights for $750,000
DynaCERT Inc. has entered a deal to acquire all of the underlying technology and intellectual property rights used by its HydraGen product. Sheer Technology owns the rights, and will receive a $750,000 promissory note from DynaCERT as consideration.
- Argentum Silver extends private placement to Nov. 10
Argentum Silver Corp. has extended its $275,000 private placement to Nov. 10, 2014. The company closed a first tranche of the financing on Oct. 2, 2014, for proceeds of $104,825.
- Digger loses $65,625 in fiscal 2014
Digger Resources Inc. lost $65,625 on nil revenue in fiscal 2014. It lost $163,720 on nil revenue in fiscal 2013.
- Arian Silver replaces Quintana's 14% note with 8% note
Arian Silver Corp. has issued a $16.45-million (U.S.) 8-per-cent note, expiring October, 2017, to Quintana AGQ Holding Co. LLC. The note replaces a $15.58-million (U.S.) 14-per-cent note held by Quintana and expiring March, 2015.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.