No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- CMKM's Edwards fit for trial, experts determine
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant John Edwards is competent to stand trial, U.S. experts have determined. Mr. Edwards had claimed to suffer from dementia to the point where he would not be able to understand the proceedings against him.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Sheldon Inwentash might have lost his Pinetree paycheque, but he still has money coming from Mega Uranium and Brownstone Energy. Waterton Precious will acquire Chaparral without help from Goldrock, which has decided to refocus on raising money to build a mine in Argentina.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Roy Sebag's shell, Loma Vista Capital, plans to complete a reverse takeover of BitGold Inc., a cryptocurrency company also founded by Mr. Sebag that will enable customers to make payments using gold. BitGold's shareholders include Pat DiCapo and Alexander Soros.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Cenovus Energy prunes its budget and work force. Whitecap Resources cuts its budget for the second time, but keeps its dividend. Canacol Energy conducts an impressive first test at a new gas asset in Colombia.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Dominion Diamond and Archon Minerals have received a prefeasibility study of their Jay project. Matamec Explorations has a new co-venturer for Kipawa. Flinders Resources ius feeling better about Woxna than it did about Mexico.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Dalradian Resources rises after arranging a financing with Ross Beaty. The mining promoter says he is bullish on gold juniors and renewable energy this year. Sandstorm Gold talks up 10 new royalties, only one of which is of much interest.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Peter Hughes's BHK Resources completes its QT by acquiring the Ndjole manganese and gold property in Gabon. The company paid $1.5-million (U.S.) in cash for the property.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands is headed for another dividend cut, say analysts. Rock Energy lowers its budget, and EnCana and Cenovus say they may do the same. Junex jumps on test results in Quebec. Keystone XL supporters predict U.S. Senate passage by the weekend.
- SEC wins $10-million (U.S.) order against Oppenheimer
The SEC has won $10-million (U.S.) in penalties for Oppenheimer & Co. for facilitating suspicious offshore trades. The SEC says that Oppenheimer allowed a Bahamian firm, Gibraltar Global Securities, to trade large volumes of 92 penny stocks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has declared an inferred resource at its Kahuna project. The modest amount of rock and diamonds comes from two dikes drilled by Shear Diamonds years ago. Happy Creek Minerals has tungsten assays from Fox. Geomega Resources is updating its Montviel play.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Boston Properties Announces Fourth Quarter 2014 Results
- IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) receives expanded approval for treatment of Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Bay Banks of Virginia, Inc., Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings
- Big North Announces Private Placement to Existing Shareholders and Other Investors
- QNB Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Evotaz™ (atazanavir and cobicistat) for the Treatment of HIV-1 Infection in Adults
- Cray to Announce 2014 Full Year and Fourth Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, February 11 at 4:30 p.m. EST
- SEDAR MD & A
- Koss Reports Increased Sales and Profits for Second Quarter
- National Bank Holdings Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- HRT Paticipacoes appoints Marques CFO, IR officer
HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA has appointed Guilherme Marques as CFO and investor relations officer. He will replace former CFO Ricardo Dourado and former IR officer Eduardo Jacome, who have resigned.
- Teranga produces 211,823 oz Au in 2014
Teranga Gold Corp. produced 211,823 ounces gold in 2014 compared with 207,204 ounces gold in 2013. Total cash costs per ounce sold in 2014 were $710 (U.S.) compared with $641 (U.S.) in 2013.
- Starlight U.S. funds to acquire Belle Haven complex
Starlight U.S. Multi-Family Core Fund and Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 3) Core Fund will acquire the Belle Haven apartment complex in N.C. for $26.4-million (U.S.). The funds will hold 66-2/3-per-cent and 33-1/3-per-cent interests, respectively.
- GWR Global to pay 2.4-cent dividend Feb. 27
GWR Global Water Resources Corp. will issue a 2.4-cent dividend to shareholders of record on Feb. 13, 2015. the dividend is payable on Feb. 27, 2015.
- Virtutone files for bankruptcy protection
Virtutone Networks Inc. has laid off all of its staff, except for CEO Jason Allan and CFO William Woods. The move follows the non-payment by a London, U.K., client of $13.8-million (U.S.) owed to Virtutone. Virtutone has filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Kinaxis appoints Shepherdson as senior VP
Kinaxis Inc. has appointed Ed Shepherdson as senior VP, customer success operations. Mr. Shepherdson has worked for Coveo Solutions as senior VP, customer success and business optimization, and for Cognos as VP, global customer support.
- Jemi Fibre to acquire Palmer Bar for 150,000 shares
Jemi Fibre Corp. will acquire Palmer Bar Holdings Inc. for 150,000 shares. The company generated EBITDA of $1.5-million in December, 2014. Director Rodney Quiring has resigned.
- Alexandria Minerals arranges $500,000 private placement
Alexandria Minerals Corp. has arranged a $500,000 private placement with five million units at 10 cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for exploration on its Cadillac Break property in Quebec and for working capital.
- BCGold's Anderson resigns as CFO
BCGold Corp. CFO Robert Anderson has resigned. President and CEO Brian Fowler will serve as acting CFO.
- Methanex declares 25-U.S.-cent quarterly dividend
Methanex Corp. will pay a 25-U.S.-cent quarterly dividend March 31. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on March 17.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.