No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 20, 2015
Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources and Kurt Bordian's Palo Duro Energy will acquire CarbonOne Technologies, a composite materials manufacturer. Brian Bayley and Murray Sinclair's Kirkcaldy Capital launches Royal Road Minerals, an explorer in Turkey.
- Gold Summary for April 20, 2015
Abitibi Royalties receives its first dividend payment. Rye Patch Gold has over $7-million in working capital, thanks in part to royalty revenue. Almaden Minerals is planning to spin out everything but its Ixtaca gold project in Mexico.
- Multivision's Nazerali calls 2002 articles "outlandish"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Monday afternoon about two "outlandish and sensational articles" from 2002. The articles, by Lee Webb and Christopher Byron, insinuated Mr. Nazerali had terrorist connections.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 20, 2015
Northern Superior Resources says there is interest in its dormant Ville Marie diamond play. Peregrine Diamonds raised $11.85-million without help from Dundee. MDN has won a battle with Tasmania's taxman. Vanadiumcorp Resource has been a busy retractor.
- Multivision's Nazerali testifies about Imagis, Thomas
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali, the plaintiff in a libel trial, testified under cross-examination Monday about Imagis Technologies. He described the lead-up to a 2002 go-private offer from the Pembridge Group, chaired by Treyton Thomas.
- SEC target Briner cited for prearranged futures trades
SEC target John Briner is facing an action from the CFTC, which has cited him for carrying out 1,248 prearranged futures transactions. The CFTC claims the trading resulted in an illegal transfer of $390,000 (U.S.).
- Energy Summary for week ended April 17, 2015
Perpetual Energy and Penn West sell assets. Parallel Energy suspends its distribution. Parex wants to raise money, Zargon Oil and Petroamerica Oil cut their budgets, and Rock Energy and Legacy Oil hear from an intriguing shareholder.
- Shell Summary for April 17, 2015
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital hopes to complete its acquisition of Intrinsic4D LLC next month. Steve Chung's shell graduate, Frankly Inc., has its busiest day of trading since January.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 17, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is busy drilling at Chidliak. Metalex Ventures has one key permit for U2, but it may need more. Mkango Resources is raising cash for its Songwe Hill rare earth play in Malawi. Alphamin Resources is sharing Bisie with the Congolese.
- Multivision's Nazerali cross-examined over Imagis offer
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday afternoon about a takeover bid that Imagis Technologies Inc. received in 2002. He answered questions from defence lawyer Roger McConchie about how he first learned of the offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Verizon Reports Strong Balanced Results; Delivers Customer, Earnings and Cash Flow Growth in First Quarter
- Mad Catz ® Extends Agreement with Harmonix ™ to Co-Publish Rock Band ™ 4 on PlayStation ®4 System and Xbox One
- ARIAD Announces Results of Preclinical Studies on Brigatinib at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting
- Liberty Property Trust Announces First Quarter Results
- Sonic Automotive, Inc. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- WEX Inc. to Announce First Quarter 2015 Financial Results on April 29, 2015
- CSI Compressco LP Declares Increased First Quarter 2015 Cash Distribution And Schedules First Quarter 2015 Results Conference Call
- State Street Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends on Its Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock Series “C ”, Series “D ”, and Series “E ”
- S&T Bancorp, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2015 Results and Declares First Quarter Dividend
- Sonoco Names Saunders Senior Vice President
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Goviex releases NI 43-101 Marianne/Marilyn M+I resource
Goviex Uranium Inc. has released an NI 43-101 mineral resource assessment for the Marianne and Marilyn deposits on the Madaouela project in Niger. The deposits contain measured and indicated resources of 110.76 million pounds U3O8.
- Anglo Pacific royalty grantor boosts Narrabri guidance
Anglo Pacific Group PLC royalty grantor Whitehaven Coal Ltd. has increased 2015 production guidance at the Narrabri mine to up to 7.2 million tonnes of ROM coal. In the quarter ended March 31, Narrabri produced 2.18 million tonnes of ROM coal.
- Chesswood Group to pay 6.5-cent April dividend
Chesswood Group Ltd. has declared a dividend of 6.5 cents per share for April, 2015. The company will pay the dividend on May 15, 2015, to shareholders of record on April 30, 2015.
- Celestica earns $37.3-million (U.S.) in Q1 2015
Celestica Inc. earned $37.3-million (U.S.) on revenue of $1,312.4-million (U.S.) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with earnings of $19.7-million (U.S.) on revenue of $1,298.5-million (U.S.) in the first quarter of 2014.
- Absolute Software to pay seven-cent dividend May 27
Absolute Software Corp. will pay a dividend of seven cents per share on May 27, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on May 6, 2015.
- Celestica receives contract for Honeywell ops
Celestica Inc. has received a contract to carry out assembly and test, and repair and overhaul, operations for Honeywell. As part of the deal, about 330 employees from Honeywell's Mississauga plant have joined Celestica.
- Zincore Metals drills 32.8 m of 0.15% CuEq at Dolores
Zincore Metals Inc. has drilled 32.8 metres of 0.15 per cent copper equivalent at the Dolores project in Peru. This interval included 10.9 metres of 0.25 per cent copper equivalent. Another result was 30.15 metres of 0.11 per cent copper equivalent.
- Pattern Energy adds North Kent to project list
Pattern Energy Group Inc. has added the North Kent wind project in Ontario to its list of right-of-first-offer projects. The company expects to acquire an owned interest of 43 megawatts in the 100-megawatt project.
- Excellon produces 408,095 oz AgEq at La Platosa in Q1
Excellon Resources Inc. produced 408,095 ounces of silver equivalent at its La Platosa mine in Mexico in the first quarter of 2015. This compares with production of 589,881 ounces AgEq in Q1 of 2014.
- First Asset Cdn REIT et al. to pay April distributions
First Asset Canadian REIT Income Fund and other First Asset closed-end funds will pay April distributions on or before May 15. The distributions are payable to holders of record on April 30.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.