No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 4, 2015
Klondex Mines drops as insiders sell. Codrington Resource celebrates its first-ever gold production. Stan Bharti resumes his annual PDAC conference tradition: a party at the Pravda Vodka House.
- Shell Summary for March 4, 2015
Geoff Balderson's Aim Explorations pushes back the deadline for acquiring Heart Force Medical to April 30. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III lowers the price of shares in a $1.6-million financing to 25 cents as it attempts to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 4, 2015
Pangolin Diamonds is excited by diamonds turning up in its soil samples. Diamond Fields International has reappointed Ian Ransome to its board. Ucore Rare Metals will pay a licence fee for rare earth metals recovery technology. Sabre Graphite has a new fantasy play.
- Energy Summary for March 4, 2015
Cenovus Energy raises $1.5-billion. Pacific Rubiales and Ecopetrol may receive a much-needed permit in Colombia next week. Blackbird Energy tests its first two Elmworth Montney wells, and the U.S. Senate fails to override the President's Keystone XL veto.
- Chilean Metals defeats lawsuit from George Sookochoff
Chilean Metals Inc. has defeated a lawsuit from its former president, George Sookochoff, over unpaid management fees. A judge has found that Mr. Sookochoff kept billing the company $15,000 per month after his contract had expired.
- Gold Summary for March 3, 2015
Samco Gold will not receive $88-million. Levon Resources has $46-million in working capital and is mulling opportunities in other sectors. Noront Resources receives the PDAC's social responsibility award.
- Shell Summary for March 3, 2015
Amar Bhalla's new capital pool shell, LL Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. David Subotic's NEX shell, Stratton Capital, plans to launch Pro Gaming League, an eSports company in Toronto, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for March 3, 2015
Whitecap Resources enjoys higher production and credit facilities. Pacific Rubiales will likely miss its 2014 production goal. Pan Orient delays an Alberta project, and green groups claim Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal raises red flags for Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 3, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has added 20,000 hectares to its Kahuna diamond play near Rankin Inlet. Rockwell Diamonds is raising cash to pay for two new gem mines. Focus Graphite wants to raise $2-million to hit some milestones. Continental Precious Metals is touting a big shale play.
- SEC halts 128 potential pump-and-dumps
The SEC has halted 128 inactive companies, including 19 Canadian-linked listings, citing their potential use by fraud artists. At least two of the companies have appeared in SEC enforcement cases.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Acxiom Expands Its Global Data Partnership with Twitter
- ZixCorp Enters Strategic Distribution Agreement With Security Industry Leader
- Q2 Hosts Recruiting Event During SXSW ™ Interactive
- Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP Announces 2014 K-1 Tax Package Availability
- India's Gati KWE Turns to IBM Commerce to Achieve Greater Efficiency and Process Excellence for Online Retailers
- Hilton Worldwide Welcomes Chicago ’s “LondonHouse ” to Curio – A Collection by Hilton
- Herbalife Attempts to Establish GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ® Achievement for Most Participants in a High Intensity Interval Training Workout in 24 Hours #WorldWorkout
- GE Redefines Lighting Category with GE Align ™ Lighting, Aiding Natural Sleep Cycle
- GE Ventures and Stanford Health Care Launch Digital Health Company
- Ram Named Medium-duty Truck of the Year
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Snipp launches loyalty program for Leder & Schuh
Snipp Interactive Inc. has launched a new gift card and loyalty program for the Leder & Schuh Group, a European shoe retailer. This program is the first to use the SnippLoyalty platform, replacing the Stiefelkonig platform.
- MGX to acquire SiO2 project from American Manganese
MGX Minerals Inc. plans to acquire the Koot SiO2 project from American Manganese Inc. The company will issue 100,000 shares to American Manganese and grant it a 0.5-per-cent NSR.
- Superior Plus to pay six-cent dividend April 15
Superior Plus Corp. will pay a six-cent dividend for March, 2015, on April 15, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on March 31, 2015.
- DHX Media orders 52 episodes of Fangbone! from Radical
DHX Media Ltd. has ordered 52 episodes of Fangbone!, a comedy adventure series, from Radical Sheep Productions. Production has started on 52 11-minute episodes based on the graphic novel series Fangbone: Third Grade Barbarian.
- Medical Facilities to release Q4 2014 results March 19
Medical Facilities Corp. will release its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2014 on Thursday, March 19. It will hold a conference call on the same day at 10 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- theScore completes $26.5-million offering of units
theScore Inc. has completed a $26.5-million offering of 39.56 million units at 67 cents each. Subscribers include John Levy Family Holdings Ltd., Relay Ventures Fund II LP and Relay Ventures Parallel Fund II LP.
- Victory Ventures to explore new mineral showing at PDL
Victory Ventures Inc. will begin a program to explore a new mineral showing on the PDL property. Victory director Greg Thomson and two independent geologists will examine and resample the showing.
- TSO3 completes $11.5-million public offering
TSO3 Inc. has completed an $11.5-million public offering consisting of 9.2 million units at $1.25 each. The company will use the proceeds for working capital and general corporate purposes.
- Mobi724 partners with PuntoPY in Paraguay
Mobi724 Global Solutions Inc. has partnered with PuntoPY to establish a foothold in Paraguay. PuntoPY is a multimedia and advertising agency.
- Group Ten to issue shares in lieu of Black Lake payment
Group Ten Metals Inc. will issue 400,000 shares in lieu of an $8,000 cash payment for the Black Lake property. As well, the company has been granted an option to earn a 100-per-cent interest in the property, in consideration for two million shares.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.