No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Gold closed under $1,200 an ounce, sending Barrick to a 22-year low. Centerra's cash costs are much too high. Iamgold and Semafo brace for violence in Burkina Faso, and Reservoir Minerals rose slightly as its joint venturer resumed drilling in Serbia.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Surge Energy defends its dividend. Parex Resources boosts reserves in Colombia. Canacol Energy arranges a $100-million (U.S.) note deal for investments in Latin America (quite possibly Mexico), and Petromanas Energy suspends drilling at a well in Albania.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Larry Doan files a prospectus to list his first capital pool shell, Marching Moose Capital. Zip Dhanani proposes to roll back Wangton Capital 1:2, and Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital is a busy trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has a few more long drill hits at its rich Kelvin kimberlite. Alto Ventures has wrapped up till sampling at Pikoo. Orbite Aluminae faces further delay. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have begun drilling La Loutre.
- Finavera denies owing $550,000 fee to Capital West
Finavera Wind Energy Inc. denies that it owes a fee to Capital West Partners, a private entity that is suing the company for $550,000. The supposed fee was for work that Capital West never did, Finavera says.
- Salmon River defends loan lawsuit, blames Noble
Salmon River Resources Ltd. denies that it owes any money to a BVI company suing over a $2-million (U.S.) loan. It says the loan arose from a failed JV, and its partner-to-be, Noble Group Ltd., is responsible.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Arrowhead Gold Corp Commences Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange - Video News Alert on InvestmentPitch.com
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Merger Of ESB Financial Corp. With WesBanco Inc. And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- ATSG to Host Third Quarter 2014 Conference Call
- Terra Nova Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and Grants Stock Options
- New England Legal Foundation Honors Jay B. Stephens, Raytheon General Counsel, with First Annual Cabot Award
- CNA to Move London-Based Teams to the "Walkie-Talkie"
- Palo Duro Announces the Results of its Annual General and Special Meeting
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Voting Rights and Capital
- The WhiteWave Foods Company Completes Acquisition of So Delicious(R) Dairy Free
- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces A Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Willbros Group, Inc.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Palo Duro shareholders approve all items at AGSM
Palo Duro Energy Inc. shareholders have elected five directors at the company's AGSM. Shareholders also approved Palo's continuance to B.C., and authorized directors to change the company's name.
- Avivagen study says OxC-Beta supports immune functions
Avivagen Inc.'s study has provided evidence that oxidized carotenoids such as OxC-Beta supports immune function.
- Cardiome to release Q3 financials, hold call Nov. 7
Cardiome Pharma Corp. will release its Q3 financial results on Nov. 7. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 8 a.m. ET.
- Jazz Resources halted at 10:30 a.m. PT
Jazz Resources Inc. has been halted at 10:30 a.m. PT on Oct. 31, 2014, the company having failed to maintain exchange requirements.
- TMX completes acquisition of Strike's microwave network
TMX Group Ltd. has completed its acquisition of Strike Technologies Services LLC's microwave network business.
- Big Rock Labs closes $301,000 private placement
Big Rock Labs Inc. has closed a $301,000 private placement of 430,000 units at 70 cents. It will use the proceeds for product development, sales and marketing, potential acquisitions, and working capital.
- Cassidy Gold shareholder acquires 122.18 million shares
Cassidy Gold Corp. shareholder Alchemists has acquired 122.18 million shares of the company.
- Innovative Properties arranges $250,000 placement
Innovative Properties Inc. has arranged a $250,000 private placement of five million units at five cents each. It will use the proceeds for working capital.
- Anglo Pacific holder Liontrust now has 14 million shares
Anglo Pacific Group PLC investor Liontrust Investment Partners LLP has increased its shareholding to 14.42 million shares from 13.77 million. Its shares give it 12.38 per cent of voting rights.
- Fancamp shareholders elect eight directors at AGM
Fancamp Exploration Ltd.'s shareholders elected eight directors at the company's AGM on Oct. 30, 2014. The shareholders also reappointed MNP LLP as auditor and reapproved the company's stock option plan.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.