No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 2, 2014
Solitario Exploration receives environmental approval for a mine in Nevada. Eric Sprott grants Barkerville a second loan extension. Ron Netolitzky's two Saskatchewan companies struggle to find high-grade ore.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 2, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds has stabilized after a slump triggered by it setting a 21-cent price for a big rights offering. Big North Graphite has agreed to a takeover by Flinders Resources. EMC Metals has raised some cash for its intriguing Nyngan scandium play.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 2, 2014
Kim Oishi's KCO Capital plans to acquire 3 Tier Logic, a Vancouver marketing and advertising company, as its qualifying transaction. The shell must close a private placement of between $2.5-million and $5-million.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 2, 2014
Surge Energy continues drilling the Saskatchewan Shaunavon. Pine Cliff arranges a $60-million bought deal. Blackbird Energy plans to expand in the Alberta Montney, and environmentalists prepare for a month of parties, protests and noteworthy lawsuits.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Richard Besner's Rodocanachi Capital plans to buy AlliancePharma Inc. as its QT. ASB Capital's former president, Terry Tang, has to return money that he took from the shell's bank account without authorization, and Margaux Red Capital rose 11 cents to close at 80 cents.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Athabasca Oil receives its money from PetroChina, finally. Manitok Energy lowers its 2014 guidance because of production constraints in Alberta. Iona Energy battles its own constraints in the North Sea, and Enbridge's Clipper wins a victory in Minnesota.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Argonaut Gold works on expanding production in Mexico. Osisko Gold Royalties starts making investments, buying stakes in Niogold and Falco Resources. Tirex Resources cheers an upcoming visit with businessmen by John Baird.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a deal to fish for diamonds on Canterra Minerals' Marlin play. Stornoway Diamond is drilling deeper into Renard-2. Graphite One Resources is drilling Graphite Creek. Canada Carbon touts its special graphite at Miller.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Advantest Earns STATS ChipPAC's Outstanding Award in Service and Support for Seventh Year in a Row
- MEDIA ALERT: Advantest to Exhibit at the Intel Developer Forum 2014 in Moscone West September 9-11, 2014
- Tactical Distributors Retains Warp 9 to Develop Mobile E-Commerce Solution
- Epson Expands WorkForce Printing Solutions for Home and Small Offices
- General Dynamics UK awarded 3.5 billion Pounds Sterling to deliver 589 SCOUT SV platforms to the British Army
- NTT Communications Releases Details of Low-Latency Service Used by TBS for Football News Coverage in Japan
- Clavister to Demonstrate LTE Small Cell Security Solution at Intel Developer Forum
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Announces Agreement to Acquire Stream Oil & Gas Ltd. for US$41.2 Million in Stock
- Teva Announces UK High Court Gives Positive Judgment in the Company’s Patent Case Against AstraZeneca
- Palatin Technologies Licenses Bremelanotide in Europe and Other Selected Countries to Richter
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Anglo-Canadian retracts use of "resource" for Princeton
Anglo-Canadian Mining Corp. has retracted its use of the term resource for the Combination zone on its Princeton property. It used the term resource in Jan. 23, Oct. 10 and Dec. 3, 2013, news releases and in Dec. 6, 2013, and June 30, 2014, MD&As.
- BCE's Amazing Race records third non-elimination leg
BCE Inc.'s the Amazing Race Canada has recorded its third non-elimination leg. Five teams remain. The next race will be in Charlottetown.
- Corus's Trucktown to premiere on Treehouse Sept. 6
Corus Entertainment Inc.'s Trucktown will premiere on preschool channel Treehouse on Sept. 6 at 4 p.m. ET. The Trucktown series concept comes from books by children's author Jon Scieszka.
- Thomson Reuters offers C-Track system to U.K. courts
Thomson Reuters Corp. is offering its C-Track case management system to the U.K. Royal Courts of Justice and the major U.S. courts. Also, Thomson Reuters Court Management Solutions is working on e-filing for the State of Wyoming's courts.
- Curis files information circular for Sept. 25 AGM
Curis Resources Ltd. has filed a management information circular for its AGM on Sept. 25. Shareholders will consider the election of six nominees, the reappointment of an accountant, the amendment of a share option plan and the approval of a poison pill.
- Vivione releases petrochemical bacterial ID product
Vivione Biosciences Inc. has released a petrochemical biodiagnostics bacterial identification and enumeration product for the oil and gas industry. The product also measures and monitors changes in bacterial activity in wells or fields.
- IMX Resources makes Corlis director, Hoskins acting CEO
IMX Resources Ltd. has appointed Nick Corlis, GM of exploration, to its board as executive director of exploration. CFO Phil Hoskins will become acting CEO. Dr. Derek Fisher, chairman, will become more actively involved in IMX in an unspecified way.
- 360 Capital closes acquisition of 29% in Silver Maple
360 Capital Financial Services Group Inc. has closed its acquisition of a 29-per-cent interest in Silver Maple Venture Inc. 360 Capital plans to increase its interest in Silver Maple.
- Kingsland Energy closes $425,000 private placement
Kingsland Energy Corp. has closed a $425,000 private placement of 2.02 million shares at 21 cents. It will use the proceeds to develop oil and gas assets.
- Global DIGIT to delist from TSX Sept. 8
Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust will delist from the TSX at the close on Sept. 8, 2014. The trust will redeem all its outstanding units on Sept. 9 for $9.50 each.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.