No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Laurie Sadler's halted capital pool shell, Valiant Minerals, still hopes to acquire Convalo Health as its QT. Convalo's founders, Michael Dalsin and Roger Greene, are also in charge of Patient Home Monitoring, today's most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Artek Exploration rises on liquids-rich well results in B.C. Joint venturers of Ithaca Energy provide mixed updates. Iona Energy strives to regain lost ground, and the Quebec environmental ministry deals a blow to TransCanada's Energy East.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Olivut Resources has raised a bit of cash for more HOAM busywork. North Arrow Minerals has begun processing its 1,500-tonne Qilalugaq bulk test. RB Energy has borrowed $13-million to help save it from bankruptcy.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Angkor Gold's Delayne Weeks is going to Geneva to talk up her husband's good work in Cambodia. Doug MacQuarrie's Asante Gold tries to replace its lost Obotan royalty with a new joint venture. Cyprium hopes to have toll-milling revenue shortly.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces Grand Opening Celebration in Wentzville, MO
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against EveryWare Global, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 8, 2014 -- EVRY
- Major League Football to Present at The FireRock Investment Conference in New York on October 28, 2014
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of October 27 , 2014 -- SC
- Nominee Voting Opens for PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS 2015
- Exelon Corporation Declares Dividend
- CIBC congratulates CIBC Team Next mentor Stephanie Dixon on new role for TORONTO 2015 Parapan American Games
- Newsbyte: Duke Athletics Chooses SAP HANA® Platform and NTT DATA to Turbocharge Fan Engagement With Blue Devil Basketball Data
- SAP Gives Customers a Simpler Choice and a Clear Path to Adopt SAP HANA®
- New SAP HANA® Capabilities Deliver Innovation in the Cloud
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Parkside starts Ontario exploration, to raise $600,000
Parkside Resources Corp. has started prospecting, mapping and sampling at its Savant Lake and Wiggle Creek properties, Ontario. The company also plans to raise $600,000 in a private placement of 15 million two-cent units and 12 million 2.5-cent FT units.
- Karsten Energy files QT filing statement on SEDAR
Karsten Energy Corp. has filed its QT filing statement on SEDAR. The company expects to complete its previously announced private placement and QT by Nov. 30, 2014.
- Claim Post receives Seymourville exploration permit
Claim Post Resources Inc. has received a one-year work permit for exploration at its Seymourville frac sand project in Manitoba. It plans to conduct 30 km of line cutting and to drill 80 holes.
- Canadian Quantum arranges $550,000 debenture offering
Canadian Quantum Energy Corp. has arranged a $550,000 offering of Series 2 convertible debentures as part of its investment deal with Lang International. Lang will have the right to acquire all of the Series 2 debentures.
- Commander Resources closes $100,000 private placement
Commander Resources Ltd. has closed a $100,000 private placement with two million units at five cents per unit. Each unit consists of one share and one warrant.
- Tanzania closes acquisition of Igurubi, Msasa interests
Tanzania Minerals Corp. has completed its acquisition of a 75-per-cent and 90-per-cent interest in the Igurubi and Msasa gold projects, respectively, from Twigg Gold. As consideration, it paid Twigg $350,000 and issued it seven million shares.
- Jemi investor MacLean increases holdings to 7.22%
Jemi Fibre Corp. investor Joseph MacLean acquired 790,512 shares of the company on Oct. 20, 2014. This increases his shareholdings to 3.45 million shares or 7.22 per cent of the outstanding shares.
- Canyon Creek releases Cauliflower Three Cheese soup
Canyon Creek Food Company Ltd. has released the Cauliflower Three Cheese refrigerated soup. The soup will be available in Eastern and Western Canada.
- Roughrider samples up to eight ppb U at Genesis
Roughrider Exploration Ltd. has sampled up to eight ppb U, 948 ppb Mo, 450 ppb Pb and 66 ppb Sb at its Gensis property in Saskatchewan. Results are from a phase 1 field exploration program, which included biogeochemical sampling at the Sava Lake area.
- IIROC sets Milot settlement hearing for Oct. 31
Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada has scheduled a settlement hearing in the case of Paul Milot. The hearing will be on Oct. 31, 2014, at 10 a.m. ET.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.