Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Commerce Resources arranges $2.53-million financing
Commerce Resources Corp. has arranged a private placement of 23 million shares for $2.53-million. This financing replaces the company's previously arranged private placement of 13.63 million shares for $1.5-million.more...
- Essa enrolls first patient in EPI-506 phase 1/2 study
Essa Pharma Inc. has enrolled the first patient for its phase 1/2 clinical trial of EPI-506 as treatment for metastatic-castration-resistant prostate cancer. It plans to enroll 150 patients in total.more...
- El Tigre Silver delisted from TSX-V
El Tigre Silver Corp. has delisted from the TSX-V, effective at the close on Nov. 24, 2015.more...
- Oceanus Resources, El Tigre Silver merger
Oceanus Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval to acquire El Tigre Silver Corp. for 0.2839 of an Oceanus share per El Tigre share.more...
- Oceanic Iron 6,835,000 shares for debt
Oceanic Iron Ore Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 6,835,000 shares to settle a $974,671 debt.more...
- Mission Gold to hold shareholder meeting Dec. 21
Mission Gold Ltd. has scheduled a special shareholder meeting for Dec. 21, 2015, to seek approval for its proposed acquisition by Northern Dynasty Minerals. It has mailed the meeting materials to shareholders.more...
- Northern Vertex 3,659,500 warrants extended
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval to extend 3,659,500 warrants to Nov. 26, 2016, from Nov. 26, 2015. The warrants are exercisable at $1.75 per share.more...
- Northern Vertex 5,817,174 warrants extended
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval to extend 5,817,174 warrants to Nov. 23, 2016, from Nov. 23, 2015. The warrants are exercisable at $1.55 per share.more...
- Stock Pickers says hold FirstService
- Victoria Gold investor Sun Valley now controls 14.95%
Victoria Gold Corp. investor Sun Valley Gold LLC recently acquired 29,000 shares on behalf of client accounts. Sun Valley now controls 50.84 million Victoria Gold shares or 14.95 per cent of those outstanding.more...
Click here for more headlines.