Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Enseco lender demands repayment, to enforce security
Enseco Energy Services Corp.'s principal lender, HSBC Bank Canada, has demanded repayment of all of the company's loans and will enforce its security. A hearing to appoint a receiver is set for Oct. 14. All of Enseco's directors and officers will resign.more...
- Endeavour Mining produces 124,893 oz Au in Q3
Endeavour Mining Corp. produced 124,893 ounces gold in the third quarter of 2015 and 379,802 over the nine months. Also, the company is reminding shareholders to vote and is urging them to approve the company's share issuance resolution.more...
- Inv Reporter says buy EXFO
- Tethys counters notice of default from Nostrum
Tethys Petroleum Ltd. received on Oct. 13 a notice of events of default from Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC relating to a $5-million (U.S.) facility agreement. Tethys has countered the notice by submitting a rebuttal and is working on a financing transaction.more...
- Int'l Speculator says buy Newmarket Gold
- Highmark enters definitive deal for BCBud interest sale
Highmark Marketing Inc. has entered a definitive deal for the sale of 90 per cent of its interest in BCBud Producers to Blue Moon Advertising. The company will retain a 10-per-cent interest in BCBud.more...
- Imperial Metals produces 9,281 oz Au at Red Chris in Q3
Imperial Metals Corp. produced 9,281 ounces gold and 20.7 million pounds copper at its Red Chris mine in the third quarter of 2015. It treated 596,379 tonnes of ore at Mount Polley and produced 11.49 million pounds copper at Huckleberry in the quarter.more...
- Global Key has no money for audit of 2014 statements
Global Key Investment Ltd. has no money to complete the audit of its 2014 financial statements. Directors Vincent Fong and Chun Yu Fong resigned on Dec. 30, 2014. The company is having difficulties selling wine in China.more...
- Antioquia to start construction at Cisneros Oct. 14
Antioquia Gold Inc. will start construction at its Cisneros project on Oct. 14, 2015. The company has acquired two concessions near its Guayabito project for $140,000 (U.S.).more...
- Oceanagold to release Q3 results Oct. 29
Oceanagold Corp. will release its third quarter results on Oct. 29, 2015. The company will hold a conference call at 5 p.m. ET on the same day.more...
Click here for more headlines.