Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- GGL Resources to continue with private placement
GGL Resources Corp. will proceed with a previously announced $410,000 private placement. It expects to close the placement at the end of September.more...
- Orsu Metals grants options to buy 15.7 million shares
Orsu Metals Corp. has granted options to buy 15.7 million shares. The options are exercisable at two cents per share until Sept. 2, 2020.more...
- MAG Copper to roll back shares 1:5
Mag Copper Ltd. will consolidate its shares on a one-for-five basis. The company's postconsolidated shares will trade on the CSE on Sept. 4, 2015.more...
- Xiana Mining appoints Ballon as chairman, CEO
Xiana Mining Inc. has appointed Carlos Ballon as chairman and CEO, effective Aug. 24, 2015. Rowland Perkins has resigned as CEO but will remain a director.more...
- Golden Predator reappoints board, management
Golden Predator Mining Corp. has reappointed Dennis Fentie and Greg Hayes as directors, Janet Lee-Sheriff as CEO, and Mr. Hayes as acting CFO. William Sheriff has acquired 22 per cent of the company's outstanding shares.more...
- IGM Financial's Aug. 31 AUM at $133.36-billion
IGM Financial Inc. had $133.36-billion of total assets under management as of Aug. 31, down from $143.96-billion a year earlier. In August, it brought in mutual fund net new money of a negative $61.4-million.more...
- Canada Rare to acquire CEC Rare Earth assets for shares
Canada Rare Earth Corp. plans to acquire CEC Rare Earth Corp.'s assets, including cash, contracts and rights to earn interests in projects. Canada Rare will issue 24.17 million shares.more...
- Canada Rare Earth to resume at 11:45 a.m. PT
Canada Rare Earth Corp. will resume at 11:45 a.m. PT on Sept. 2, 2015.more...
- Intact Financial files preliminary prospectus
Intact Financial Corp. has filed a preliminary short-form prospectus for a maximum $5-billion offering of securities in the next 25 months. It intends to use the proceeds for general purposes.more...
- Handa Copper shareholders approve all matters at AGM
Handa Copper Corp.'s shareholders approved all matters at the company's AGM on Aug. 28, 2015. Matters included the election of directors, the appointment of an auditor and the confirmation of the company's stock opion plan.more...
Click here for more headlines.