No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 26, 2015
Mark O'Dea's True Gold appoints Christian Milau as CEO. Mirasol Resources options some Chilean projects to Yamana Gold. Golden Dawn rises to 23 cents, up from 1.5 cents two months ago, and Visible Gold's first five drill holes come up empty.
- Shell Summary for March 26, 2015
Anton Konovalov's first capital pool shell, Dominion General Investment, will list on the TSX-V Friday. Michael Davidson's Friday Capital will acquire Brooks Bergreen's Hit Technologies, a designer of durable cases and mounting devices for iPhones.
- Energy Summary for March 26, 2015
Oil spikes after Saudi Arabia launches air strikes in Yemen, where little Calvalley Petroleum has been toiling for nearly two decades. Legacy Oil lowers its 2015 guidance and replaces its CFO. Sterling Resources finds a buyer for its Romanian assets.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Stornoway Diamond touts its new Renard airport. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling Clayton Valley lithium. Flinders Resources is producing Graphite at Woxna, just not officially as yet.
- Canadian National trespassing, claims Indian band
Canadian National Railway Company is facing a lawsuit from the Okanagan Indian Band over plans to sell a discontinued rail line. The band says the line is worth $50-million and is partly on its land. It claims CN is trespassing.
- Shell Summary for March 25, 2015
Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb promote their BitGold Inc. at Mines and Money Hong Kong 2015 as they prepare to take their company public through their shell, Loma Vista Capital. Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources sells a $500,000 private placement at 15 cents.
- Gold Summary for March 25, 2015
Brilliant Resources receives another $9-million from Equatorial Guinea, which makes $29.5-million so far. North Country awaits exploration in Nunavut by new joint venturer Auryn Resources. Inca One clarifies a recent tout piece.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 25, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is getting set to spin off its lesser diamond hunts. KWG Resources rejoices at Cliffs' departure. DNI Metals is chasing a Brazilian graphite project. Energizer Resources says it is seeking cash for Molo in Madagascar.
- Energy Summary for March 25, 2015
Seven Generations Energy appoints a new CFO. Insiders of RMP Energy and Alberta Oilsands take last week's bad news as this week's buying opportunity. Financial woes send LGX Oil limping downward.
- Adroit sued over $534,489 lawyer's bill
Adroit Resources Inc.'s former law firm, Holmes & King, has filed an unpaid debt lawsuit against the company. According to the suit the company owes $534,489 in fees and interest.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Positive Outcomes With H.P. Acthar ® Gel In Proteinuria In Nephrotic Syndrome Reported At National Kidney Foundation Spring Congress
- Salesforce Executives to Participate in Upcoming Investor Events
- Triunfo Reports 4Q14 and 2014 Earnings Release
- Kaman Announces $58 Million Joint Programmable Fuze Order
- Ecrypt Inks Letter of Intent for Acquisition of Viking Telecom Services LLC From Its JV Partner
- Airgas to Build New Air Separation Unit (ASU) in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Surgical Care Affiliates, Inc. Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock
- CEO Saagar Govil of Cemtrex, Inc. to Be Interviewed on Clear Channel - iHeart Business Talk Radio's "The Trader's Network"
- Fortune Minerals receives additional financing from Lascaux to fund Revenue Silver Mine working capital
- Reviews by the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the President and CEO at Metso's Annual General Meeting
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Globe says Power Corp.'s dynasty stands test of time
- FP/CP say Loblaw's Joe Fresh expanding shoe business
- Engagement Labs to resume at open
Engagement Labs Inc. will resume at the open on March 27, 2014, an announcement having been made.
- Sandvine to release, discuss Q1 results April 9
Sandvine Corp. will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2015 on April 9. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Iona Energy halted at open
Iona Energy Inc. has been halted at the open on March 27, 2015, at the request of the company, pending an announcement.
- RDX Technologies halted at open
RDX Technologies Corp. has been halted at the open on March 27, 2015, having failed to maintain exchange requirements.
- Robix, Grupo Macomax to market COV in Mexico
Robix Alternative Fuels Inc. has signed an LOI with Grupo Macomax SA de CV to market Robix's clean ocean vessel technology in Mexico. Also, Robix has hired Fidus & Creare to help with marketing the technology.
- BlackBerry to offer China Mobile SIM-based licensing
BlackBerry Ltd. will offer China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. customers enhanced SIM-based licensing.
- BlackBerry loses $304-million (U.S.) in 2015
BlackBerry Ltd. lost $304-million (U.S.) on revenue of $3.33-billion (U.S.) in the year ended Feb. 28, 2015. This compares with a loss of $5.87-billion (U.S.) on revenue of $6.81-billion (U.S.) in 2014.
- Inovalis REIT earns $16.54-million in 2014
Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust earned $16.54-million in 2014. This compares with earnings of $17.38-million in 2013.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.