No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 20, 20141
Mountain Province Diamonds is working on a new resource estimate for Tuzo. Kennady Diamonds and North Arrow Minerals are processing bulk samples. Commerce Resources is working to cut expenses at its proposed Ashram rare earth mine in Quebec.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Sean Caulfeild's Maestro Capital will list on the TSX-V Thursday, making it the 10th capital pool shell to list this year. Ron Schmeichel has filed a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition, and he is now in the process of selling a $1-million IPO.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration and Rock Energy court investors in Colorado. PanTerra Resource arranges its third acquisition in three months. Securityholders of Arcan Resources reject a complicated rescue offer from Aspenleaf Energy.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Jonathan Awde raises more money for Gold Standard's work in Nevada, where his former boss, Michel David, is struggling. Quaterra options yet another project to Freeport-McMoRan. Gianni Kovacevic returns from summer vacation to close a $1.5-million financing at two cents.
- SEC target Wheeler pleads guilty to tax charges
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has pleaded guilty to criminal tax charges, as expected. Prosecutors claim that he failed to file income taxes for three years in which he made $11.95-million (U.S.).
- Shell Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Simon Yakubowicz's first capital pool shell, Cluny Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Paul Cox's Adent Capital has conditional approval from the exchange to acquire Proxima Diamonds, a Northwest Territories diamond explorer, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Activist investor Orange Capital pushes for change at Bellatrix Exploration. Strategic Oil woos investors in Denver. Leucrotta Exploration begins its life on the TSX-V, and Neil Young and Willie Nelson promote an anti-Keystone concert in a cornfield.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Dominion Diamond has had a sparkling second quarter at Ekati and Diavik. Eagle Plains Resources is hunting gems on a Saskatchewan gold play. Caribou King Resources plans more sampling at Buckingham. Orocobre's Olaroz mine is nearly complete.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
Amarillo Gold arranges a 5,000-ounce gold loan as it continues to await permits. Riverside Resources hires Greg Myers as VP of exploration. Arian Resources looks to part with a majority of Perlat, and new consultant Jim Belushi books an HBO show.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
John O'Sullivan and Don Wright's capital pool shell, Cinaport Acquisition, plans to soon complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd., a licensed producer of medical marijuana. Mettrum has already closed a $34.5-million private placement in connection with the QT.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Quanta Services Selected for Chino Hills Segment of Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project
- Stage Stores Reports Second Quarter Results
- Staples Makes More Savings Happen for College Students Heading to Campus
- New Bottling Production Facility for Sealand BIRK
- Sears Holdings Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- ROI Land Investments, Ltd. Announces the Appointment of Mr. Philippe Germain as President and Mr. Robert Boisjoli, FCPA, FCA, CBV and Dr. Sami B. Chaouch, Ph.D. as Members of the Company's Board of Directors
- Points International to Participate in the Benchmark Company, LLC Media/Entertainment/Internet One-on-One Conference 2014
- Mobileye Schedules Its Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results Release For Thursday, September 4, 2014
- Innovus Announces Formation of a Global Clinical Advisory Board to Support the Growth of Its Product Zestra(R)
- Hinto Energy, Inc. Announces Acquisition of 8 Oil Wells in Montana
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Falcon Oil & Gas firms up Beetaloo farm-out
Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. has firmed up its farm-out agreement with Origin Energy Resources Ltd. and Sasol Petroleum Australia Ltd. Origin and Sasol will each farm into 35 per cent of the company's Beetaloo basin exploration permits in Australia.
- Open Text renews trading grid contract with ezTRADE
Open Text Corp. has renewed its trading grid contract with ezTRADE.
- Thomson Reuters to bring Science Hack Day to Russia
Thomson Reuters Corp.'s EndNote is bringing Science Hack Day to Russia on Aug. 22 to 24. Science Hack Days seek to bridge information technology with science.
- Lundin says hold Kivalliq Energy
- Lundin says buy Eurasian Minerals
- Lundin downgrades Kaminak Gold to hold
- MCM Capital receives conditional approval for QT
MCM Capital One Inc. has received conditional approval from the TSX-V for its qualifying transaction. The company has filed a filing statement for the transaction, which it expects to close on Sept. 2, 2014, on SEDAR.
- PJX Resources warrants amended
PJX Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval to extend 8,939,500 warrants by one year to Sept. 25, 2015. It has also repriced 6,319,500 warrants to 20 cents per share, from 25 cents.
- Peruvian Precious debenture private placement
Peruvian Precious Metals Corp. has received TSX-V approval for an $800,000 (U.S.) convertible debenture private placement. One placee is subscribing.
- Pelangio Exploration 15-million-share private placement
Pelangio Exploration Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 15 million shares at four cents. Twenty placees are subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.