No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Pacific Continental Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Old Second Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $2.9 million
- Cardica Issues Statement Regarding Broadfin
- Revlon to Release Third Quarter 2014 Results and Host a Conference Call on October 29, 2014
- Concerned Stockholders Of Full House Resorts, Inc. Issue Statement On Company Announcement To Initiate Sale Process
- Heartland BancCorp Earns $1.6 Million, or $1.02 per Diluted Share in Third Quarter of 2014; Fueled by 4.04% Net Interest Margin and 14% Loan Growth, Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.3547 Per Share
- First Internet Bancorp to Pay Cash Dividend
- Home BancShares, Inc. Announces a 33.3% Increase in Fourth Quarter Regular Cash Dividend
- Intellipharmaceutics Reports Positive Results from a Series of Phase I Clinical Trials of Regabatin(TM) XR (Pregabalin Extended-Release)
- European Sales Continue to Sag as Koss Reports Quarterly Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Mission Ready 16-million-share private placement
Mission Ready Services Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 16 million shares at 25 cents. Ninety-six placees are subscribing.
- Marret Investment to pay $1.45 non-cash distribution
Marret Investment Grade Bond Fund is paying a non-cash special distribution of $1.45 per unit. It has also declared its monthly distribution of five cents per unit. The distributions are payable on Nov. 14, 2014, to unitholders of record on Oct. 31, 2014.
- Nunavik Nickel 150,000 shares for services
Nunavik Nickel Mines Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to issue 150,000 shares for services.
- Enerflex to release Q3 results Nov. 6
Enerflex Ltd. will release its third quarter results on Nov. 6, 2014. The company will hold a conference call at 9 a.m. MST on Nov. 7, 2014.
- Bellatrix appoints Toth as investor relations VP
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. has appointed Steve Toth as its vice-president of investor relations. Mr. Toth has a bachelor of commerce degree and is a chartered financial analyst.
- IntelliPharmaCeutics pleased with Regabatin XR trial
IntelliPharmaCeutics International Inc. is pleased with the results from its phase 1 clinical trials of Regabatin XR to treat fibromyalgia. It plans to continue to phase 3 of the trials. Currently, patients with fibromyalgia take Lyrica.
- Groupe Bikini arranges bridge loan, closes placement
Groupe Bikini Village Inc. has arranged a $750,000 bridge loan and has closed a $1-million private placement of 12-per-cent debentures. Groupe Bikini director Scott Leckie has resigned.
- Oyster to drill two Ankaramy wells
Oyster Oil and Gas Ltd. has drilled and cored two wells, reaching a combined depth of 850 metres, at its block 1101, onshore Madagascar. It is moving a rig to drill two more wells at Ankaramy. These two wells are near another well, drilled in 1902.
- Essential Energy to release Q3 reesults Nov. 5
Essential Energy Services Ltd. will release its 2014 third quarter results on Nov. 5, 2014. The company will hold a conference call at 10 a.m. on Nov. 6, 2014.
- Veresen to pay 8.33-cent dividend Nov. 21
Veresen Inc. is paying an October dividend of 8.33 cents per share, payable on Nov. 21, 2014, to shareholders of record on Oct. 31, 2014. The company has restarted its Premium Dividend plan.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.