No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Talks between Talisman Energy and Spain's Repsol for a potential acquisition or asset sale have "frozen." Penn West says its accounting review does not affect its reserves. Saccharum Energy resumes trading after a year-long halt.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Galane Gold arranges a $5-million gold stream from Samsung. Atlanta Gold hopes to raise $5-million to process 9,000 ounces of gold. Axmin faces more bad publicity from Passendro in the Central African Republic.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Two new medical marijuana companies, Bedrocan Cannabis and OrganiGram Holdings, start trading today on the TSX-V. Rob Fia's first capital pool shell, MCM Capital One, expects to close its acquisition of Enerdynamic Hybrid Technologies, a solar energy company, next week.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Pine Cliff and Petroamerica Oil enjoy insider buying. Petromanas Energy estimates significant gas in place at a prospect in France, but faces a delay at a more important prospect in Albania. Pipeline protesters make a nuisance of themselves in Michigan.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Olivut Resources continues with geophysics at HOAM but drilling may have to wait. Strike Graphite is merging with Athabasca Nuclear and will hunt Saskatchewan diamonds. Focus Graphite is touting a new graphene plant in Kingston.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Alkaline Water Co. Joins With Unified Grocers, Largest Grocery Co-Op in Western USA
- Cre8tive Works Highlights Financing Model that Takes Advantage of BC Production Services Tax Credit
- Tandberg Data RDX Removable Storage Solutions Deliver Industry-leading Features for Distributed Enterprises and Small-Medium Businesses
- Manitex International, Inc. to Present at Two Global Hunter Securities Investor Conferences in September 2014
- IMRIS CFO Kelly McNeill to Leave the Company
- Next Graphite, Inc. Completes its Bulk Screening Program and Enters ‘Part 1’ of Bulk Testing Phase
- Exelis Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Peter Milligan to present at Cowen and Company 7th Annual Global Transportation and Aerospace and Defense Conference
- Vanguard Mining Corporation to Develop Gypsum Mine in Nusa Tenggara Timur With Yupolo Resources
- voxeljet AG to Present at Citi Global Technology Conference
- Tyson Foods Successfully Completes Tender Offer for The Hillshire Brands Company for $63.00 per Share in Cash
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Mobius Resources loses $34.66-million in fiscal Q3 2014
Mobius Resources Inc. lost $34.66-million on revenues of $23,000 in the fiscal third quarter ended June 30, 2014. The company lost $1.14-million on revenues of $25,000 in the same period last year.
- Energold Drilling loses $4.11-million in Q2
Energold Drilling Corp. lost $4.11-million on revenue of $20.82-million in Q2 2014. It lost $1.32-million on revenue of $23.27-million in Q2 2013.
- Post says for OSC panel, fishy isn't good enough
- Globe says market access not an issue for Husky, rival
- Globe says with TSX riding high, buy gradually
- Laurentian Bank earns $40.09-million in fiscal Q3 2014
Laurentian Bank of Canada earned $40.09-million on revenue of $219.64-million in fiscal Q3 2014. The company earned $26.98-million on revenue of $221.04-million during the same period last year.
- Valencia Ventures closes $840,000 financing
Valencia Ventures Inc. has closed its $840,000 financing, selling 13.99 million shares at six cents. The company will use the money for working capital and to repay debt.
- Paladin Energy omits 2014 P&L from NR
Paladin Energy Ltd. has filed its 2014 financial results, omitting net earnings or loss from its NR. It had a gross loss before impairments of $3.4-million (U.S.) for the year ended June 30, 2014.
- Globe says doubts persist about Tims's dance partner
- Laurentian Bank to pay 52-cent quarterly dividend
Laurentian Bank of Canada has declared a quarterly dividend of 52 cents per share. The bank will pay the dividend on Nov. 1, 2014, to shareholders of record on Oct. 1, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.