Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Savaria estimates 2016 revenue of $103-million
Savaria Corp. has estimated its 2016 revenue to be $103-million and its 2016 EBITDA to be between $15.8-million and $16.6-million.more...
- VVC Exploration agreement for Kaity claims
VVC Exploration Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its agreement to acquire the Kaity claims in Mexico. The company must pay $880,000 and issue 32 million shares.more...
- eQube director Varanese buys shares
eQube Gaming Ltd. director James Varanese has agreed to buy 466,667 shares from Lord Simon Issacs and 333,333 shares from Bruce Gaston at 50 cents. Mr. Varanese now owns 908,547 shares, representing 3 per cent of those issued and outstanding.more...
- BTB sells two Quebec commercial properties for $7.6M
BTB Real Estate Investment Trust has sold two commercial properties in Quebec for $7.6-million. The company will use the proceeds for partial repayment of its acquisition credit facility.more...
- Millrock Resources agreement for Batamote property
Millrock Resources Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Nov. 25, 2015, agreement to acquire the Batamote property in Mexico. Consideration includes 109,890 shares.more...
- Wolfeye enters definitive deal to acquire Bionomics
Wolfeye Resource Corp. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Bionomics Diagnostics Inc. in a reverse takeover for 17 million Wolfeye shares. Bionomics may arrange a $300,000 financing of its shares.more...
- Greenbriar Capital 404,000-share private placement
Greenbriar Capital Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 404,000 shares at $1.50. Two placees are subscribing.more...
- I-Minerals to settle $743,005 of interest with shares
I-Minerals Inc. has agreed to settle $743,005 of loan interest with 2.94 million shares at 25.2 cents per share. The company has increased its loan with a company controlled by chairman Allen Ball by $1-million (U.S.).more...
- Earthworks Industries 200,000-share private placement
Earthworks Industries Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 200,000 shares at 12.5 cents. Two placees are subscribing.more...
- CI Financial's Nov. 30 AUM at $108.3-billion
CI Financial Corp. had assets under management of $108.3-billion on Nov. 30, 2015. The company had total assets of $142.8-billion.more...
Click here for more headlines.