No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for April 24, 2014
Delta Gold plans to acquire a headache-free gold project in Arizona. Nautilus Minerals invites the PNG government back into Solwara I. Robert Eadie works on a financing at Cortez Gold.
- Shell Summary for April 24, 2014
James Phillipson and Paul Marsiglio's Unite Capital plans a last-minute QT. Gary MacDonald's NEX shell, Aintree Resources, trades for the first time in three years.
- Energy Summary for April 24, 2014
A former Legacy Oil director sells a company to Crescent Point Energy. Long Run Exploration makes plans for the assets it is buying from Crew Energy. U.S. officials reportedly say that Keystone XL's fate is already sealed.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 24
Olivut Resources has excellent drill targets but no drill plans for HOAM. Delrand Resources might drill its Congo prospects. Caribou King Resources has finished drilling for graphite near Albany. Silver Predator is stalking tungsten at Springer.
- SEC target Babikian loses asset freeze ruling
SEC target John Babikian has lost his attempt to have a freeze over his U.S. assets removed or reduced. A judge has ruled there is a strong likelihood that Mr. Babikian, who operated the AwesomePennyStocks.com site, committed securities fraud.
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2014
Rumours that Barrick and Newmont will merge continue to circulate. Glenn Mullan hopes to finally cash in on a small piece of land next to Osisko. Claude Resources increases first-quarter production. Nevada Sunrise climbs on more JV assays.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2014
Scott Hayduk's NEX shell, Tilting Capital, plans to acquire MMJ Bioscience, a company in Duncan, B.C., that has applied for a licence to produce medical marijuana. Canaccord Genuity will handle a private placement for MMJ Bioscience after the broker completes due diligence.
- Energy Summary for April 23, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration's joint venturers like their results so far. Manitok Energy hopes to release results of a five-well program in its new core area within weeks. Yangarra Resources plans to raise $25-million for more Cardium and Glauconite drilling.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 23
Stymied at U2 in Ontario, Metalex Ventures has been hunting diamonds at Wemindji in Quebec. Tsodilo Resources has finally received permit extensions in Botswana. Canada Strategic Metals wants to raise $1-million for exploration.
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- NTT DOCOMO Decides to Exercise Option for Sale of Stake in Tata Teleservices in India
- Showa Denko's New Plant Cultivation Method Adopted in Okinawa
- Weyerhaeuser Reports First Quarter Results
- ExxonMobil Marks World Malaria Day With $10 Million in New Grants
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. Reports Unaudited Consolidated Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2014
- Autoliv Issues $1.25 Billion of Long-Term Debt Securities
- Millicom International Cellular: Nomination Committee Proposal for Board of Directors
- Millicom International Cellular: Convening Notice for Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- JSL announces its 1Q14 Results - Gross Revenue from Service (Logistica + Movida) of R$ 946.0 million (+11.5%) and EBITDA² (Logística + Movida) of R$ 180.1 million (+9.2%)
- Stora Enso Makes EUR 110 Million Transformation Investment in Conversion of Varkaus Mill Fine Paper Machine to Light-Weight Containerboard
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Orca Exploration loses $5.46-million (U.S.) in 2013
Orca Exploration Group Inc. lost $5.46-million (U.S.) on revenue of $54.71-million (U.S.) in 2013. This compares with a profit of $18.32-million (U.S.) on revenue of $77.25-million (U.S.) in 2012.
- Gobimin loses $3.6-million (U.S.) in 2013
Gobimin Inc. lost $3.6-million (U.S.) on nil revenue in 2013. It earned $2.9-million (U.S.) on nil revenue in 2012. Gobimin has declared a one-cent annual dividend payable June 24 to shareholders of record on May 29.
- Whistler Blackcomb to release Q2 2014 results May 14
Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. will release its second quarter fiscal 2014 financial results before the open on May 14. It will hold a conference call on the same day at 7:30 a.m. PT to discuss the results.
- Gear to acquire heavy oil assets for $85-million
Gear Energy Ltd. plans to acquire heavy oil assets in Wildmere, Alta., and Maidstone, Sask., for $85-million cash. The assets are producing 2,000 boe per day. Gear has increased its 2014 development capital budget to $70-million to $85-million.
- MDA loses $283-million (U.S.) lawsuit to ViaSat
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.'s Space Systems/Loral has lost a $283-million (U.S.) lawsuit to ViaSat Communications. The jury has found MDA infringed ViaSat patents and breached non-disclosure obligations. MDA will seek to overturn the ruling.
- Raise loses $2.59-million in 2013
Raise Production Inc. lost $2.59-million on revenue of $289,549 in 2013. This compares with a loss of $4.18-million on revenue of $198,310 in 2012.
- Brookfield Property to acquire remaining BPO shares
Brookfield Property Partners LP has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the remaining Brookfield Office Properties Inc. shares. Brookfield Property is offering one LP unit or $20.34 (U.S.) for each remaining Brookfield Office share.
- West Mountain $3-million (U.S.) convertible financing
West Mountain Capital Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a $3-million (U.S.) convertible financing. One insider, Jereh Energy Services Corp., is subscribing.
- Rock Tech arranges $150,000 private placement
Rock Tech Lithium Inc. has arranged a $150,000 private placement of 750,000 units at 20 cents per unit. Each unit contains one share and one warrant exercisable at 20 cents per share until Dec. 31, 2017.
- Roxgold loses $5.32-million (U.S.) in 2013
Roxgold Inc. lost $5.32-million (U.S.) in the year ended Dec. 31, 2013. The company lost $30.57-million (U.S.) in the 14 months ended Dec. 31, 2012.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.