No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- OneMove settles suit from former CEO Salager
OneMove Technologies Inc. has settled a wrongful dismissal suit the company received from its former CEO, Serge Salager. Terms of the settlement are confidential.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Peter Hinam's Turquoise Capital plans to acquire rights to wireless technology from Vigil Technologies as its QT. Providing the deal closes, Mr. Hinam will have more time to tend to his MMJ Bioscience, a budding medical marijuana company with a laboratory in Duncan.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Penn West finishes its accounting review and says there is no effect on this year's guidance. Manitok Energy tests its second horizontal well at Entice. Environmentalists prepare to assault the eyes and ears of New York and Nebraska.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Lucara Diamond has two new kimberlite projects near its Karowe mine in Botswana. Adent Capital is closer to becoming Proxima Diamonds, but needs cash. Graphite One Resources has extra cash for its graphite hunt. Star Minerals Group needs more cash for Hoidas Lake.
- Finavera sued by Capital West over $550,000 fee
Finavera Wind Energy Inc. is a defendant in a lawsuit from Capital West Partners over a $550,000 fee. According to the suit Finavera owes the money for financial advisory services.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Horizon Technology Finance Leads $10 Million Venture Loan for IntegenX
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of Alere Inc. And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- Supernus Provides Business Update
- Ingersoll Rand to Cut Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Half by 2020; Invests $500 Million in Energy Efficiency to Address Climate Change
- The GEO Group, Inc. Prices Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2024
- Gladstone Investment Corporation Expands Credit Facility 75% to $185 Million With Addition of Four New Lenders
- First Potomac Realty Trust Sets Dates For Third Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
- Dun & Bradstreet and Oracle Partner to Bring B2B Data to Oracle’s Cloud Solutions
- Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. Announces Date of Annual Stockholder Meeting
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of Dune Energy, Inc. And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Colonial Coal receives phase 1 work permit for Flatbed
Colonial Coal International Corp. has received a phase 1 work permit for its Flatbed property from the B.C. Ministry of Energy and Mines. Phase 1 consists of 48 drill holes. The permit expires Oct. 30, 2018.
- Contagious Gaming to resume at the open Sept. 23
Contagious Gaming Inc. will resume trading at the open on Tuesday, Sept. 23, the company having completed an RTO.
- Kingsman agreements to acquire Contagious, Telos
Kingsman Resources Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its agreements to acquire Contagious Sports Ltd. and Telos Entertainment Inc. Consideration for Contagious is 17.5 million shares and for Telos 22,733,771 shares.
- Kingsman Resources 1:2 rollback, name change
Kingsman Resources Inc. has rolled back 1:2 and has changed its name to Contagious Gaming Inc.
- Pizza Pizza to pay 6.67-cent dividend Oct. 15
Pizza Pizza Royalty Corp. will pay a 6.67-cent dividend per share for September. The dividend is payable on Oct. 15 to holders of record on Sept. 30.
- Tosca Mining shareholders pass all resolutions at AGSM
Tosca Mining Corp. shareholders passed all proposed resolutions at the company's AGSM on Sept. 22, 2014. These included electing a five-person board of directors, appointing an auditor, and approving a one-for-four rollback and name change.
- Jagercor arranges placements totalling $2-million
Jagercor Energy Corp. has arranged $2-million private placements comprising 33.33 million units at six cents each. It will use the proceeds to pay Central International Corp. for the drilling of three wells and for working capital.
- CERF to pay six-cent Q3 dividend Oct. 15
CERF Inc. will pay a six-cent dividend per share for Q3. The dividend is payable on Oct. 15 to holders of record on Sept. 30.
- Veresen to buy Ruby pipeline interest for $1.42B (U.S.)
Veresen Inc. will buy a 50-per-cent convertible preferred interest in the Ruby pipeline, U.S., from Global Infrastructure Partners for $1.42-billion (U.S.). It has arranged an $800-million offering and $750-million in credit facilities to pay for it.
- Prime Meridian boosts private placement to $1-million
Prime Meridian Resources Corp. has increased its $500,000 private placement arranged on July 28 to $1-million. It will now issue up to 10 million units at 10 cents. The company will use the proceeds for working capital and debt.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.