No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
- Gold Summary for July 24, 2014
Sacre-Coeur Minerals needs to close a $12-million debt financing immediately. Sandspring Resources is closer to building a mine in Guyana. Phoenix Gold increases its promotion with Mark Chadwick, and Vancouver brokers love a deal.
- BCSC fines Brenner $30,000, bans him for two years
The BCSC has banned Walter Brenner for two years and fined him $30,000 for lying to commission investigators. He repeatedly concealed his interest in an account he controlled through a Liechtenstein trust.
- Gold Summary for July 23, 2014
Gold Reserve hopes for a $1-billion final arbitration decision. IDM Mining says a mine at Red Mountain would cost only $76-million. Moag Copper and Highbank argue over $4-million in shares, and Galantas seems set in its old Irish ways.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 23, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found a small macrodiamond in a Malatswae soil sample. Arctic Star Exploration is seeking new projects while its partner drills for Redemption diamonds. Globex Mining Enterprises wants to drill for rare earths or diamonds in Northern Quebec.
- BCSC cites Dowlati, embarrasses community newspaper
The BCSC has filed a case against Noshad Dowlati, the operator of an investing blog, for defrauding an investor. The action must be somewhat embarrassing for a reporter of 22 years who provided some very flattering coverage to Mr. Dowlati in 2012.
- Canaccord responds to analyst who quit after low bonus
Canaccord Genuity Corp. denies that it owes anything to Juan Plessis, a former research analyst who quit after receiving a lower-than-expected bonus of $75,000. Mr. Plessis's bonus was in line with his poor performance, Canaccord says.
- Shell Summary for July 22, 2014
Matthew Watson's capital pool shell, Way Ventures, plans to close its acquisition of UGE Holdings by next week. The target, managed by Nick Blitterswyk, sells wind turbines.
- Gold Summary for July 22, 2014
Newmont and Freeport continue to butt heads with Indonesia. Barisan Gold happily drills with no trouble at its Upper Tengkereng property, while its former parent, East Asia, is running out of money. Buccaneer plans to spin out its gold properties.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Lincoln Electric Board Declares Dividend
- GENTERA to Host Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call & Audio Webcast
- Chipotle Unveils Chef And Music Line-Up For Cultivate Dallas-Ft. Worth Festival
- CORRECTING and REPLACING -- Southeastern Bank Financial Corp. Reports Earnings for the Second Quarter 2014 and Declares Dividend
- HGTV Features More Show and Designer Photography in Updated Folio App
- Cardinal Health Announces Three Best Practice Winners for Leading Change in Community Pharmacy
- Citi Trends Sets Date for Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Verso Postpones Special Meeting of Stockholders to August 12, 2014
- American Green Expands Statewide in Colorado, Accelerates Growth by 120%
- Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. to Present at the 2014 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Community Bank Investor Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Armtec to release Q2 2014 results, hold call Aug. 8
Armtec Infrastructure Inc. will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2014 on Friday, Aug. 8. It will hold a conference call on the same day at 9:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- Sprott closes $9-million overallotment
Sprott Inc. has closed its $9-million overallotment option comprising three million $3 shares. The overallotment option increased the offering to $69-million.
- Niogold Mining halted at 6:46 a.m. PT
Niogold Mining Corp. has been halted at 6:46 a.m. PT on July 25, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- Minco to sell Gold Bull Mtn for seven million renminbi
Minco Gold Corp. will sell its Gold Bull Mountain project in China to a private Chinese individual for seven million renminbi. It has received a first payment equal to 30 per cent of the total price.
- Caspian issues 3.13 million shares to settle debts
Caspian Energy Inc. has issued 3.13 million shares to settle debts. The creditors are former CEO William Ramsay, director Brian Korney and director Gordon Harris.
- Bioasis finds Transcendpe reduces target gene in brain
Bioasis Technologies Inc. has found that its Transcendpep reduces target gene expression in the brain. The target gene expression was reduced by 40 per cent to 50 per cent after a single dose.
- FP says squeezing Bell Aliant savings might not be easy
- Spectral Diagnostics closes tranche A for $13.2-million
Spectral Diagnostics Inc. has closed tranche A of its previously announced financing, raising $13.2-million by selling 45.05 million shares at 29.3 cents. Toray purchased 17.06 million shares, increasing its holdings to 18.8 per cent of those outstanding.
- DragonWave to resume at 7 a.m. PT
DragonWave Inc. will resume at 7 a.m. PT on July 25, 2014.
- DragonWave prices $25-million offering
DragonWave Inc. has priced its offering of 13.85 million units at $1.80 per unit for proceeds of $25-million. It will use the money for general purposes.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.