No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 24, 2015
Jeremy Ford's Clear Gold plans to roll back 1:2 and acquire Whale Shark Environmental Technologies, which builds machines for cleaning barnacles and gunk off ships' bottoms. The shell is now searching for investors for a $2.5-million private placement priced at 25 cents.
- Gold Summary for April 24, 2015
Yamana Gold offers $17-million to acquire Ewan Downie's Mega Precious Metals. Noront faces a rival bidder in Ontario. Bullman Minerals arranges a $7.2-million financing, and AurCrest Gold plans to make Lac Seul member Chris Angeconeb president.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 24, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has diamond counts from two new areas at Kelvin. Peregrine Diamonds is drilling the fourth of six CH-7 mini-bulk holes. American Vanadium has raised some cash for CellCube sales. Orbite Aluminae will have first quarter results and a plant update next week.
- Multivision's Nazerali denies Imagis an "obvious pump"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday on Imagis Technologies' 2002 go-private offer from Pembridge. He denied defence lawyer Roger McConchie's claims that he knew "from day one" that Pembridge's founder was "running a scam."
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2015
Barrick Gold faces more environmental violations in Chile. Cash-rich Sunward Resources receives a $25-million takeover bid from Thomas Kaplan's NovaCopper. Stakeholder Gold hires Shawn Ryan and his Yukon exploration company.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2015
Marc Cernovitch's Valor Ventures has new five-cent shareholders following a recent 1:5 rollback and subsequent 22-million-share financing. Paul Rosen's shell graduate, PharmaCan Capital, sells an 80-per-cent interest in its MMPR-licensed In the Zone Produce.
- Multivision's Nazerali quizzed on "horrendous losses"
Multivision Communications Ltd.'s Aly Nazerali answered questions on Thursday afternoon about "horrendous losses" investors suffered from a 1980s boiler room. He also testified about his involvement in Even Resources, a VSE listing that went to $1.20.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 23, 2015
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a dozen drill targets on its diamond play near Gahcho Kue. RB Energy is slipping closer to bankruptcy. Dajin Resources has assayed lithium at its Alkali Lake play in Nevada. Big North Graphite plans a rollback.
- Multivision's Nazerali questioned over site injunction
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali continued to testify Thursday about his injunction application to shut down the Deep Capture website. Defence lawyer Roger McConchie compared the application with other documents provided by Mr. Nazerali.
- BCSC-banned Briner found guilty of misconduct
BCSC-banned lawyer John Briner has been found guilty of professional misconduct by the Law Society of British Columbia. The society says that he misappropriated $50,439 in client money.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Trimble Launches NextSwath End-of-Row Turn Technology to Improve Operator Performance and Crop Yield for Agriculture
- Trimble Demonstrates its Connected Farm Solutions for Latin America at the 2015 Agrishow
- OncoGenex Regains Rights to Custirsen from Teva
- Rudolph Wins Lithography and Inspection Orders for Fan-out Wafer Level Packaging Applications
- Rovi Corporation Issues Letter to Stockholders
- OncoGenex Regains Rights to Custirsen from Teva
- LSB Industries and Starboard Value Reach Agreement Regarding Corporate Governance and Board Composition
- Inogen Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results and Updates 2015 Outlook
- CEO Mariano Costamagna Announces Plans to Retire by Year-End 2015
- Akamai Showcases Cloud-Based Enterprise Application Delivery Solutions at Interop Las Vegas
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- PetroMaroc talks year-end cash, omits 2014 P+L from NR
PetroMaroc Corp. PLC has omitted its profit or loss from its 2014 financial results news release. The company ended the year with cash of $1.4-million (U.S.) and working capital of $900,000 (U.S.).
- Greenbriar hires Atherton to engineer, build Montalva
Greenbriar Capital Corp. has hired Atherton Pacific Green for engineering, procurement and construction at the Montalva solar project in Puerto Rico. The company has also hired CV Brokerage to find financing for the project.
- Pan American Silver proposes stock option plan changes
Pan American Silver Corp. is proposing changes to its stock option and compensation share purchase plan. The company will no longer have an exception for the chairman on a $100,000 limit to yearly equity awards.
- BlackBerry advertises white BlackBerry Classic
BlackBerry Ltd. is advertising its white BlackBerry Classic smart phone. The company is releasing the phone this week in Indonesia and Hong Kong. Other countries in Asia, Europe and the Middle East will have it in the next few weeks.
- FP says Apple can't push Big Five banks around
- Globe/wire say GM CEO paid 78% more than predecessor
- FP/CP say NEB to audit Enbridge rival Kinder Morgan
- Globe says Husky, rivals see global prices rebound
- Globe says foul play unlikely in Khan chairman's death
- Globe/wire say HSBC mulls moving back to Hong Kong
Click here for more Canadian headlines.