No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Fission may see Northern Miner added to defamation case
Fission Uranium Corp. and its CEO, Dev Randhawa, may see the Northern Miner added to a defamation case against them. Geologist Jody Dahrouge complains that the publication has refused to entirely remove an interview in which Mr. Randhawa attacked him.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy arranges a 50-50 joint venture in Colombia, where GeoPark, a joint venturer of Parex, has some underwhelming test results. Bellatrix Exploration hires an analyst as its new IR man.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC, a Michigan imaging software company that caters to the health care sector, as its QT. Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy expects to close its mining QT by the end of November.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Kinross falls despite news the company will recover $250-million from its stalled Fruta del Norte gold deposit in Ecuador. INV Metals, which is also working in Ecuador, rearranges its mine to avoid a windfall tax. SnipGold "could be in a position to drill" next fall.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Lucara Diamond has another sparkling sale of diamonds from Karowe. Canterra Minerals found a diamond in its indicator mineral sampling at Marlin. Focus Graphite has promotable assays from drilling at Lac Tetepisca. West Melville Metals is doing metallurgy at Isortoq.
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Cameron LNG Liquefaction Project Breaks Ground In Louisiana
- Providence Service Corporation Completes Acquisition of Matrix Medical Network
- Updated Schedule for Neenah Paper to Report Third Quarter Earnings on November 4, 2014 and Earnings Call on November 5, 2014
- HVCBank Announces Record Third Quarter 2014
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches Investigation of the Board of Directors of BTU International, Inc. Concerning the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Amtech Systems, Inc. -- BTUI
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of November 7, 2014 -- ASPS
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of November 10, 2014 -- SEAS
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against CommVault Systems and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of November 11, 2014 -- CVLT
- Janesville Acoustics' North Carolina Plant Sets Safety Record
- Panasonic Completes Solar Installations for Hertz at Denver and St. Louis International Airports
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Currie Rose, Trueclaim receive Scadding mining permit
Currie Rose Resources Inc., Trueclaim Exploration Inc. and Shoreline Resource Management Inc. have filed the closure plan for their Scadding tailings project. They have received a mining permit.
- DealNet provides JumpTXT software to weather network
DealNet Capital Corp. has entered a multiyear agreement to provide its JumpTXT mobile marketing software to a weather network. The software enables the network to run self-service mobile engagement programs with other brands.
- Sun Life to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 5
Sun Life Financial Inc. will release its third-quarter 2014 financial results on Nov. 5, 2014. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Nov. 6, 2014, at 10 a.m. ET.
- Wolfden finds 7.7 m of massive sulphides at Tetagouche
Wolfden Resources Corp. has intersected 7.7 metres and 0.2 metre of massive sulphide mineralization from two holes at its Tetagouche property in New Brunswick. It expects to release assay results next week.
- Prospect Park completes QT, expects to resume Oct. 24
Prospect Park Capital Corp. has completed its QT and expects to resume trading on Oct. 24. It has appointed Kyle Appleby as CFO, replacing Samuel Herschkowitz, who will remain CEO.
- EcoSynthetix to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 4
EcoSynthetix Inc. will release its 2014 third quarter results on Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2014. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Kirkland Lake shareholders elect eight directors at AGM
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc. shareholders have approved all items at the company's AGM, including the election of eight directors. Kirkland has granted three new directors options to buy 450,000 shares at $4.96.
- Premier Diagnostic to issue shares for warrants
Premier Diagnostic Health Services Inc. will issue 9.19 million shares following the exercise of warrants. It expects to receive $459,844.
- Stellar Biotech to provide KLH for BiovaxID treatment
Stellar Biotechnologies Inc. will provide its KLH protein to Biovest International Inc. Biovest will use KLH for its BiovaxID treatment for follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Seair receives TSX-V approval for warrant extension
Seair Inc. has received conditional TSX-V approval to extend 18.61 million warrants to Oct. 31, 2015. The original expiry date is Oct. 31, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.