No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
- Gold Summary for July 24, 2014
Sacre-Coeur Minerals needs to close a $12-million debt financing immediately. Sandspring Resources is closer to building a mine in Guyana. Phoenix Gold increases its promotion with Mark Chadwick, and Vancouver brokers love a deal.
- BCSC fines Brenner $30,000, bans him for two years
The BCSC has banned Walter Brenner for two years and fined him $30,000 for lying to commission investigators. He repeatedly concealed his interest in an account he controlled through a Liechtenstein trust.
- Gold Summary for July 23, 2014
Gold Reserve hopes for a $1-billion final arbitration decision. IDM Mining says a mine at Red Mountain would cost only $76-million. Moag Copper and Highbank argue over $4-million in shares, and Galantas seems set in its old Irish ways.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 23, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found a small macrodiamond in a Malatswae soil sample. Arctic Star Exploration is seeking new projects while its partner drills for Redemption diamonds. Globex Mining Enterprises wants to drill for rare earths or diamonds in Northern Quebec.
- BCSC cites Dowlati, embarrasses community newspaper
The BCSC has filed a case against Noshad Dowlati, the operator of an investing blog, for defrauding an investor. The action must be somewhat embarrassing for a reporter of 22 years who provided some very flattering coverage to Mr. Dowlati in 2012.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Global Ship Lease Announces Dial-in Phone Numbers for Today's Earnings Conference Call
- LiqTech International, Inc. Announces Closing Of Underwritten Public Offering Of Common Stock
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) Announces Jeff Lipton as Managing Director in the Corporate Advisory Group
- American Capital's Sponsor Finance Group Invests $225 Million in Seven New Portfolio Companies in the First Half of 2014
- Media Advisory: BMO Financial Group to Announce its Third Quarter 2014 Results
- TriMas Corporation Acquires Company and Expands Packaging Footprint in Asia
- Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA) & Nickelodeon's "Dora" from "Dora and Friends: Into the City!" to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- First Trust to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
- Panasonic New Title Sponsor of 2014 New York City Triathlon
- Lockheed Martin Completes Successful Operational Flight Tests Of GMLRS Alternative Warhead
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Bank of Montreal to release Q3 2014 results Aug. 26
Bank of Montreal will release its 2014 third quarter financial results on Tuesday, Aug. 26, 2014. The bank will also hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 2 p.m. EDT.
- Theia options 60% of two B.C. properties from Kootenay
Theia Resources Ltd. has optioned 60 per cent of the Fox and 2 X Fred Au-Ag properties from Kootenay Silver Inc. Theia must issue 750,000 shares to Kootenay and spend $2.5-million on exploration over five years to earn the interest.
- Sprott Resource's Independence Contract launches IPO
Sprott Resource Corp.'s Independence Contract Drilling Inc. has launched its IPO of 10 million shares. The shares will trade on the NYSE.
- Ginguro, Endurance sample three m of 26 g/t Au at Pardo
Ginguro Exploration Inc. and Endurance Gold Corp. have sampled three m of 26.2 g/t Au at the Pardo JV property in Ontario. This result includes 0.5 m of 22.8 g/t Au and 0.5 m of 17.4 g/t Au.
- Chalice files updated NI 43-101 Cameron technical report
Chalice Gold Mines Ltd. has filed an updated NI 43-101-compliant technical report for its Cameron gold project in Ontario. The report estimates 3.02 million tonnes of 2.33 grams per tonne gold measured, and 7.02 million tonnes of 1.98 g/t gold indicated.
- Niocorp appoints Morris as director
Niocorp Developments Ltd. is appointing Michael Morris as a director. Mr. Morris, chairman of Heritage Oaks Bankcorp, replaces Erin Chutter, who has resigned.
- Monarques Resources starts fieldwork at Croinor
Monarques Resources Inc. has started fieldwork at its Croinor project in Quebec. It hopes to trace the extensions of surface showings and identify mineralized areas.
- Ecopetrol to release fiscal Q2 2014 results July 31
Ecopetrol SA will release its financial results for fiscal Q2 2014 on July 31, 2014. The company will host two conference calls to discuss the results at 10 a.m. ET (in Spanish) and 11:30 a.m. ET (in English) on Aug. 5.
- Tinkerine, PrinterWorks to provide managed 3-D printing
Tinkerine Studios Ltd. and PrinterWorks will provide managed 3-D printing services to corporate and enterprise accounts in Canada. PrinterWorks will use Tinkerine's DittoPro printers to offer the services.
- Van Sun/CP say Telus, Rogers to make charter challenge
Click here for more Canadian headlines.