No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- BCSC target Fielder avoids jail, must repay $144,500
BCSC target Kelly Fielder has pleaded guilty to criminal theft charges and has received an 18-month conditional sentence. Prosecutors said he took money from an investor, claiming it was for an investment in a capital pool company.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Rob McEwen reassures McEwen Mining investors. Nevsun Resources says it does not hire forced labour in Eritrea. AuRico Mines acquires 19.9 per cent of Carlisle Goldfields, which now has $10-million in cash and 354 million shares oustanding.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Dominion Diamond surged on diamond production, but not necessarily diamond prices, at Ekati and Diavik. Diamond Fields Resources got some cash from its major shareholder. Northern Graphite has halted engineering work at Bissett Creek because of market conditions.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Robert Hall's Abcana Capital hopes to acquire Casa Minerals as its QT. Marc Cernovitch plans a 1:5 rollback of his seven-year-old capital pool shell, Valor Ventures.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Talisman Energy makes another oil discovery in Colombia and continues to work on its plans for 2015. Delphi Energy enjoys insider buying. MCW Energy Group soars as management and outsiders promote its oil sands project in Utah.
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- XOMA to Present at the Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- eBay Delivers Deals on Items Holiday Shoppers Want Most
- Eau Palm Beach Marathon & Run Fest Heads into Second Decade with New Sponsor, Course and Schedule
- FirstEnergy's Utilities Monitoring Heavy Wind Conditions Across Service Areas
- ABM Schedules Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Announcement and Investor Webcast
- United Bank's United Northeast Financial Advisors Earns #3 National Ranking in Latest Bank Wealth Management Report
- MGM Resorts Employees Raise More Than 1.6 Million Pounds of Food for Three Square Food Bank in One of the Largest Food Drives in the United States
- Boeing South Carolina Begins Final Assembly of its First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Gulf Shores Resources Ltd.: Letter of Intent and Private Placement
- Investors Who Sold Allergan (AGN) Shares Between April 1, 2014 and April 21, 2014 May Contact Gardy & Notis, LLP Law Firm For Further Information
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Granite Creek to roll back shares, raise $100,000
Granite Creek Gold Ltd. plans to roll back its shares on a one-for-four basis. Following the consolidation, it will raise $100,000 in a private placement of two million units at five cents each. It has completed due diligence on the Niaouleni concession.
- Sustainco wins $600,000 in contracts for BAS equipment
Sustainco Inc. has won two contracts totalling $600,000 to provide building automation system equipment to Black & MacDonald. The company expects to finish the work by September, 2015.
- Vanguard U.S. et al. declare distributions
Vanguard U.S. Aggregate Bond Index ETF (CAD-hedged) and Vanguard Global ex-U.S. Aggregate Bond Index ETF (CAD-hedged) have declared distributions of 4.28 and 4.21 cents per unit. The distributions are payable on Dec. 8, 2014.
- Gulf Shores to farm into Slovak land, arranges placement
Gulf Shores Resources Ltd. will farm into a 300,000-acre concession in Slovakia. It has arranged a $700,000 private placement of 14 million units at five cents each. It will use the proceeds for due diligence and working capital.
- Red Mile to seek shareholder approval for 1:5 rollback
Red Mile Minerals Corp. intends to roll back its shares on a 1:5 basis. It will seek shareholder approval for the rollback at the Dec. 18 AGM.
- New Nadina granted Silver Queen access by court
New Nadina Explorations Ltd. has won access to the Silver Queen property in a decision by the B.C. Supreme Court. The court has dismissed Donald Christmann's petition and ordered him to pay costs.
- Mines Management loses $1.5-million in fiscal Q3 2014
Mines Management Inc. lost $1.5-million in fiscal Q3 2014, compared with a loss of $1.8-million during the same period last year. The company had cash, cash equivalents and certificates of deposit of $5.4-million at Sept. 30, 2014.
- Asian Television Network earns $626,795 in Q3 2014
Asian Television Network International Ltd. earned $626,795 on revenues of $6.99-million in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014. The company earned $523,645 on revenues of $6.89-million in the same period a year earlier.
- Westhaven borrows $200,000 to explore Ben, Ben South
Westhaven Ventures Inc. has borrowed $200,000 from Anglo Celtic Exploration, a private company owned by Westhaven's CEO and a director. The company will use the proceeds to explore its Ben and Ben South properties, and for working capital.
- Santa Rosa increases financing to $50,000
Santa Rosa Resources Corp. has increased its previously announced $40,000 private placement to $50,000. The company plans to sell 909,091 units at 5.5 cents. It will use the money for general working capital.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.