Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Armor investor Pirooz increases shareholdings to 46.52%
Armor Minerals Inc. investor Robert Pirooz recently acquired 2.5 million units, each comprising one share and one warrant. Mr. Pirooz now holds 16.8 million Armor shares or 46.25 per cent of those outstanding.more...
- Medworxx shareholders OK go-private deal with Aptean
Medworxx Solutions Inc. shareholders approved at the special meeting on Oct. 8 the go-private transaction with Aptean Inc. The company will seek court approval on Oct. 13. On the deal closing, Medworxx's Class A shares will be delisted from the TSX-V.more...
- Successful Inv says buy Finning International
- Successful Inv says buy CAE
- Armor Minerals investor Warke buys 2.5 million units
Armor Minerals Inc. investor 25022011 Ltd. has acquired 2.5 million Armor units at 10 cents. It now holds 16.8 million shares, representing 46.25 per cent of Armor's issued shares.more...
- Calfrac to release, discuss Q3 results Oct. 29
Calfrac Well Services Ltd. will release its third quarter results before the open on Oct. 29. It will hold a conference call and webcast the same day at 10 a.m. MT to discuss the results.more...
- First Growth Holdings arranges $850,000 financing
First Growth Holdings Ltd. has arranged an $850,00 private placement of 17 million shares at five cents. The company will use the proceeds for working capital.more...
- Network Media to develop documentary on Sellers
Network Media Group Inc.'s production subsidiary will develop a documentary on comedian and actor Peter Sellers.more...
- CPI Card Group prices IPO at $10 (U.S.) a share
CPI Card Group Inc. has priced its initial public offering of 15 million shares at $10 (U.S.) a share. It will use the proceeds to redeem preferred shares, to end its phantom stock plan and to repay debt.more...
- Urban Communications 18.9 million bonus warrants
Urban Communications Inc. has received TSX-V approval to issue 18.9 million bonus warrants, exercisable at 10 cents for four years, to MHI Finance Corp. in consideration of a $3.15-million loan.more...
Click here for more headlines.