No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2014
Rumours that Barrick and Newmont will merge continue to circulate. Glenn Mullan hopes to finally cash in on a small piece of land next to Osisko. Claude Resources increases first-quarter production. Nevada Sunrise climbs on more JV assays.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2014
Scott Hayduk's NEX shell, Tilting Capital, plans to acquire MMJ Bioscience, a company in Duncan, B.C., that has applied for a licence to produce medical marijuana. Canaccord Genuity will handle a private placement for MMJ Bioscience after the broker completes due diligence.
- Energy Summary for April 23, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration's joint venturers like their results so far. Manitok Energy hopes to release results of a five-well program in its new core area within weeks. Yangarra Resources plans to raise $25-million for more Cardium and Glauconite drilling.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 23
Stymied at U2 in Ontario, Metalex Ventures has been hunting diamonds at Wemindji in Quebec. Tsodilo Resources has finally received permit extensions in Botswana. Canada Strategic Metals wants to raise $1-million for exploration.
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
- Shell Summary for April 22, 2014
Darren Devine's NEX shell, Oculus Ventures, plans to acquire Cameron Chell's tech company, Slyce Inc., as its QT. Kevin Taylor, a busy shell-maker and promoter, is a director of Slyce, which is good news for Oculus shareholders.
- Energy Summary for April 22, 2014
Spartan Energy enjoys better-than-expected test results in Saskatchewan. Dr. Charle Gamba, CEO of Canacol Energy in Colombia, joins the board of Horizon Petroleum to help look for projects in Africa. Yangarra Resources continues to rise.
- Gold Summary for April 22, 2014
Sandstorm Gold plans to absorb Sandstorm Metals and then focus only on gold. Malbex Resources options its Argentine gold property to Barrick Gold. Alexandria Minerals prepares to drill in Quebec with $5.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 22
Dominion Diamond is predicting higher rough diamond prices this year. Margaret Lake Diamonds now has enough cash to start exploring. NXA Inc. wants to become Ontario Graphite and reopen an old mine. Solomon Resources is looking at tin once again.
- SEC target Babikian asserts Fifth Amendment right
SEC target John Babikian has asserted his Fifth Amendment right in response to scalping charges. The regulator claims that Mr. Babikian fraudulently promoted a Utah coal miner and made $1.9-million (U.S.).
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Eisai Launches New Comprehensive Information Website about Neglected Tropical Diseases and Elimination Initiatives
- Collabrium Japan Acquisition Corporation Announces Results of Tender Offer
- Canon U.S.A., Inc., Works With Arbor Day Foundation to Help Bring Trees to Natural Disaster Sites
- Alteva CTO, Mark Marquez, Recognized as a Top IT Pro by Philadelphia Business Journal
- Ultra Clean to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results
- Under Armour Opens New York's First "Brand House" Specialty Retail Store
- AT&T Digital Life Celebrates First Anniversary with New Promotions for New and Existing Customers and Availability in New Markets
- Recalculating Routes: Official Institutions Seek Guidance, Precision and Safety in Search of New Investment Horizons
- ROFIN-SINAR Announces 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results Teleconference and Webcast
- Northrop Grumman Completes Preliminary Design Review for B-2 Bomber Software Upgrade
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Penn West to release Q1 financials, hold call May 1
Penn West Petroleum Ltd. will release its Q1 financial results on May 1. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 9 a.m. MT on that day. A replay of the call will be available until May 15.
- AgJunction to release Q1 2014 results May 13
AgJunction Inc. will release its financial results for the first quarter of 2014 on Tuesday, May 13. It will hold a conference call on the following day at 11 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- FP says IIROC to probe high-frequency trading
- Post wrestles with floor price of BMO's NVCCs
- Thomson to offer Emirates passengers in-flight news
Thomson Reuters Corp.'s Reuters will offer passengers of Emirates flights news updates while in the air. The news stories will be updated regularly throughout flights, and in many languages, including English, Arabic, French and German.
- Santa Fe Metals' Sully SU14-07 drill hole at 815 m depth
Santa Fe Metals Corp.'s SU14-07 drill hole at its Sully project is over 815 m deep. The hole is continuing as planned to test the East sedex target on the project.
- LED Dental to release imaging software
LED Medical Diagnostics Inc.'s LED Dental Ltd. has appointed Tom Kearney to seek customers, corporate sponsorships and other partnerships. It will release an imaging software for capturing and displaying 2-D oral videos and photos.
- Castle Mtn's Castle PEA shows $352-million (U.S.) NPV
Castle Mountain Mining Co. Ltd.'s PEA of its Castle Mountain mine, California, shows a posttax NPV of $352-million (U.S.) and posttax IRR of 20.1 per cent. The study also estimates the mine will produce 176,000 ounces Au a year over a 17-year mine life.
- Bioasis finds second generation of Transcend
Bioasis Technologies Inc. has identified new peptides that will apparently allow its Transcend product to work more efficiently. It says the new discovery will lower costs of production and will work better with small molecule chemotherapeutics.
- VersaPay loses $1.11-million in 2013
VersaPay Corp. lost $1.11-million on revenues of $394,446 in 2013. It lost $1.46-million on revenues of $251,210 in 2012.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.