No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Rob McEwen reassures McEwen Mining investors. Nevsun Resources says it does not hire forced labour in Eritrea. AuRico Mines acquires 19.9 per cent of Carlisle Goldfields, which now has $10-million in cash and 354 million shares oustanding.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Dominion Diamond surged on diamond production, but not necessarily diamond prices, at Ekati and Diavik. Diamond Fields Resources got some cash from its major shareholder. Northern Graphite has halted engineering work at Bissett Creek because of market conditions.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Robert Hall's Abcana Capital hopes to acquire Casa Minerals as its QT. Marc Cernovitch plans a 1:5 rollback of his seven-year-old capital pool shell, Valor Ventures.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Talisman Energy makes another oil discovery in Colombia and continues to work on its plans for 2015. Delphi Energy enjoys insider buying. MCW Energy Group soars as management and outsiders promote its oil sands project in Utah.
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Lightstream Resources enjoys insider buying. Alvopetro Energy edges down after releasing its third quarter results. Elkwater Resources closes two big acquisitions, and downtrodden Hyperion Exploration perks up after accepting a takeover offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Chembio Signs Agreement With CDC Contractor to Develop a Multiplex Point-of-Care Test for Influenza Immunity
- Perrigo Company plc Announces Underwriters' Full Exercise Of Option To Purchase Ordinary Shares In Connection With The Equity Offering
- Perrigo Company plc Announces Proposed Public Offering Of Senior Notes Of Its Finance Subsidiary, Perrigo Finance plc
- Wham Inc Signs Contract with Community Alliance Network & Development Outreach, LLC
- U-Vend, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Spartan Chassis Awarded ILAV Subcontract by BAE Systems
- Simulations Plus to Attend The Benchmark Company, LLC’s Micro Cap Discovery Conference in Chicago on December 11
- Ramoil Management, Ltd Announces RAMO Bio-Med Facebook Page & CBD Clone Production Photos
- FutureWorld (FWDG) to Deposit 10,000,000 HempTech Shares In Shareholders' Trust for Spin-Off
- Walmart Board of Directors Adds Former American Airlines Chairman and CEO Tom Horton
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP says Obama delays flight to retrieve his BlackBerry
- Post says RBC won't comment further on planned cuts
- ThermoCeramix loses $677,566 in Q3
ThermoCeramix Corp. lost $677,566 for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014, compared with a $104,762 loss in the same period last year. The company spent $531,972 on R&D for the quarter, compared with negative $66,033 in the third quarter of 2013.
- Equitas appoints Hardy as president, director
Equitas Resources Corp. has appointed Kyler Hardy as president and a director of the company. Mr. Hardy is founder and former CEO of UTM Exploration Services Ltd.
- Globe says Agrium CFO buys shares after payout hike
- Post says Sprott sells shares in Sprott Physical Gold
- CounterPath's Bria apps receive vendor certification
CounterPath Corp.'s Bria applications have received certification from four vendors. The vendors will feature Bria in their on-line galleries.
- Onex to buy stake in Advanced Integration Technology
Onex Corp. plans to buy a stake in Advanced Integration Technology through Onex through Onex Partners IV.
- Mission Ready Services holders approve all items at AGM
Mission Ready Services Inc. shareholders approved all resolutions at the company's AGM on Nov. 21. Resolutions included a director election, an auditor appointment, and approving a stock option plan and changes to company articles.
- Matica Enterprises begins trading on CSE
Matica Enterprises Inc. has begun trading on the CSE under the symbol MMJ. It has also made the initial payments to THC Dispensaries.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.