No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for March 5, 2015
Harry Chew's Bi-Optic Ventures appoints William Gildea, a co-founder of TerraSphere, as its CEO. Identillect Inc., which plans to go public through Emprise Capital's Quentin Ventures, receives praise for its service from Law Practice Magazine.
- Gold Summary for March 5, 2015
New royalty company Altius Minerals offers $106-million for Callinan Royalties. Meadow Bay has its busiest day in three years as the company is about to begin drilling in Nevada, and Desert Star awaits permits to begin drilling in Arizona.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 5, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds has a new microdiamond haul from Tuzo. Gem International Resources is raising cash to seek new prospects. Zenyatta Ventures has a government grant for its graphite flow sheet. Canada Carbon wants to get new permits for an old mill.
- IIROC bans and fines Steer over Spongetech selling
IIROC has imposed $156,000 in sanctions and a permanent ban on former Canaccord Genuity Corp. employee Douglas Steer. The regulator said he facilitated sales in OTC-BB listing Spongetech Delivery Systems Inc. that "reeked of impropriety and illegality."
- Energy Summary for March 5, 2015
Canadian Natural Resources hikes its dividend, commanding attention. EnCana plans to raise $1.25-billion. Painted Pony delays its five-year plan by a year, and Iona Energy sinks after warning of more Huntington delays and a looming debt breach.
- SEC halts Spriza, questions disclosure
The SEC has halted Spriza Inc., a Calgary company that went to $2 (U.S.) while claiming to be the "Google search engine" of contests. The regulator cites questions about Spriza's relationships, which include purported deals with the NFL and others.
- Gold Summary for March 4, 2015
Klondex Mines drops as insiders sell. Codrington Resource celebrates its first-ever gold production. Stan Bharti resumes his annual PDAC conference tradition: a party at the Pravda Vodka House.
- Shell Summary for March 4, 2015
Geoff Balderson's Aim Explorations pushes back the deadline for acquiring Heart Force Medical to April 30. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III lowers the price of shares in a $1.6-million financing to 25 cents as it attempts to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 4, 2015
Pangolin Diamonds is excited by diamonds turning up in its soil samples. Diamond Fields International has reappointed Ian Ransome to its board. Ucore Rare Metals will pay a licence fee for rare earth metals recovery technology. Sabre Graphite has a new fantasy play.
- Energy Summary for March 4, 2015
Cenovus Energy raises $1.5-billion. Pacific Rubiales and Ecopetrol may receive a much-needed permit in Colombia next week. Blackbird Energy tests its first two Elmworth Montney wells, and the U.S. Senate fails to override the President's Keystone XL veto.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Viridis Energy Grants Stock Options
- Encore Wire Presenting at Sidoti & Company ’s Institutional Investor Forum
- Uranium Resources Announces Closing of Registered Direct Financing, Upcoming ROTH Conference Presentation and 2014 Financial Results Conference Call
- Roka Bioscience to Report Fourth Quarter 2015 Financial Results On March 26, 2015
- Ocean Power Technologies to Announce Fiscal Third Quarter Results and Host Conference Call on March 11, 2015
- Volaris Reports February 2015 Traffic Results, Passenger Traffic Growth of 15.4%, while Maintaining Capacity Discipline
- Food Lion Announces Plans to Remodel Stores in Raleigh, N.C., Market in 2015
- TransEnterix, Inc. to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
- Morgan & Morgan Announces Investigation of Square 1 Financial, Inc. - SQBK
- Sanchez Production Partners: Conversion from Limited Liability Company to Limited Partnership Complete
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Callinan investor Tognetti increases holdings to 10.45%
Callinan Royalties Corp. investor John Tognetti has acquired 560,000 shares of the company at an average price of $2.05. He now holds 10.45 per cent of the company's outstanding shares.
- Mega Uranium appoints Patricio president, CEO
Mega Uranium Ltd. has appointed Richard Patricio as president and CEO. Mr. Patricio has been the company's executive VP since 2009. He will replace Sheldon Inwentash and Stewart Taylor, who will remain as chair and director, respectively.
- Wolf Resource name change to Fura Emeralds
Wolf Resource Development Corp. has changed its name to Fura Emeralds Inc., effective on March 9, 2015. The new symbol is FUR.
- Karnalyte says dissident may be in breach of agreements
Karnalyte Resources Inc. says dissident shareholder Robin Phinney's documents, released yesterday, have contradictions. It also says Mr. Phinney may be breaching his agreements with Karnalyte, in which case the company may seek damages.
- FSI Energy downgraded to NEX
FSI Energy Group Inc. has been downgraded to the NEX, effective on March 9, 2015. The company's symbol has changed to FSI.H, from FSI.
- El Tigre Silver 562,791 bonus shares
El Tigre Silver Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 562,791 bonus shares in consideration of $605,000 in loans.
- Las Vegas From Home closes two tranches of financing
Las Vegas From Home.com Entertainment Inc. has closed two tranches of its private placement for total proceeds of $436,500 with 12.47 million units at 3.5 cents per unit. It will use the proceeds to repay liabilities and for product expansion.
- Standard Tolling 1,363,636 shares for debt
Standard Tolling Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 1,363,636 shares to settle $150,000 in debt.
- Smart Employee agreement for Paradigm
Smart Employee Benefits Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Dec. 31, 2014, agreement to acquire Paradigm Consulting Group Inc. and Paradigm Consulting Services Partnership. Consideration includes $9,288,112, a $1,182,786 note and 5,913,877 shares.
- Smartcool Systems 4,630,440 shares for debt
Smartcool Systems Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 4,630,440 shares at five cents to settle $231,522 in debt.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.