No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
- Shell Summary for April 22, 2014
Darren Devine's NEX shell, Oculus Ventures, plans to acquire Cameron Chell's tech company, Slyce Inc., as its QT. Kevin Taylor, a busy shell-maker and promoter, is a director of Slyce, which is good news for Oculus shareholders.
- Energy Summary for April 22, 2014
Spartan Energy enjoys better-than-expected test results in Saskatchewan. Dr. Charle Gamba, CEO of Canacol Energy in Colombia, joins the board of Horizon Petroleum to help look for projects in Africa. Yangarra Resources continues to rise.
- Gold Summary for April 22, 2014
Sandstorm Gold plans to absorb Sandstorm Metals and then focus only on gold. Malbex Resources options its Argentine gold property to Barrick Gold. Alexandria Minerals prepares to drill in Quebec with $5.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 22
Dominion Diamond is predicting higher rough diamond prices this year. Margaret Lake Diamonds now has enough cash to start exploring. NXA Inc. wants to become Ontario Graphite and reopen an old mine. Solomon Resources is looking at tin once again.
- SEC target Babikian asserts Fifth Amendment right
SEC target John Babikian has asserted his Fifth Amendment right in response to scalping charges. The regulator claims that Mr. Babikian fraudulently promoted a Utah coal miner and made $1.9-million (U.S.).
- Shell Summary for April 21, 2014
Andrew DeFrancesco's NXA Inc. will acquire Ontario Graphite, which plans to recommission the past-producing Kearney graphite mine. Tony Wonnacott has successfully sold his first capital pool shell, Springrock Capital, and his IPO buyers are now able to sell at a profit.
- Gold Summary for April 21, 2014
Barrick Gold drops on rumours of a merger with Newmont. Cordoba Minerals drills 50 holes at San Matias in Colombia. Dynasty Metals has a one-day production setback in Ecuador. Papuan Precious and Satori search for marijuana deals.
- Energy Summary for April 21, 2014
Surge Energy enjoys insider buying and analyst cheerleading. Lime Rock Partners sells all 36 million of its Twin Butte Energy shares. Painted Pony has high hopes for B.C. and Saskatchewan, and the U.S. delays its decision on Keystone XL, again.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 21
Northern Superior hopes to resurrect its Ville Marie diamond play. Tres-Or Resources still wants to drill Guigues. Cadman Resources is now Matica Graphite, and Matamec Explorations wants to spin off its gold plays to focus on rare earths at Kipawa.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- CORRECTING and REPLACING - P&F Industries To Report Results For The Three-month Period Ended March 31, 2014
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on First-Quarter 2014 Results
- Notice To The Market - Marfrig Announces Tender Results And Settlement Date Of The Cash Tender Offer For Up To U.S.$100.0 Million In Aggregate Principal Amount Of The Outstanding 11.250% Senior Notes Due 2021 And Cash Tender Offer For Up To The 2017 Notes
- Single Touch Announces Formation of VideoStar to License Intellectual Property in the Digital TV Broadcast Markets
- Diageo Employees Spend 700 Hours Restoring Connecticut's Beardsley Zoo
- Paradigm Oil and Gas Warms Up: DTC "Chill" Lifted
- Moelis & Company to Announce First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Host a Conference Call on May 7, 2014
- Rackspace to Host Conference Call for First Quarter 2014 Results
- More Than 2,000 Volunteers Mobilizing Throughout Washington for Comcast Cares Day on Saturday
- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter Earnings and Declares Increased Dividend
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Jaguar issues 36.04 million shares to Outrider fund
Jaguar Mining Inc. has issued 36.04 million shares to a noteholder, a fund managed by Outrider Management LLC, for 70.47 U.S. cents per share. The shares represent 32.4 per cent of Jaguar.
- Mediterranean appoints Taylor to board
Mediterranean Resources Ltd. has appointed David Taylor to the board of directors. Mr. Taylor is the president of Capital Street Group. He will replace Alex Gostevskikh who has resigned.
- Black Sparrow Capital cancels shares, transfers to NEX
Black Sparrow Capital Corp. has cancelled one million escrowed shares and will transfer its listing to NEX on April 24, 2014. The company's trading symbol will change to BLC.H from BLC.P. Trading will remain suspended.
- Sirios Resources finishes airborne survey over Cheechoo
Sirios Resources Inc. has completed a helicopter-borne magnetometric survey over its Cheechoo gold property in Quebec. It says it has identified four zones with similar geophysical features to the one already discovered.
- West Kirkland's WK closes Nevada interest acquisition
West Kirkland Mining Inc.'s WK Mining (USA) Ltd. has closed the $20-million (U.S.) acquisition of a 75-per-cent interest in the Hasbrouck and Three Hills properties in Nevada. It may acquire the remaining 25 per cent by paying another $10-million (U.S.).
- Exco Tech earns $7.45-million in Q2 2014
Exco Technologies Ltd. earned $7.45-million on sales of $82.43-million in the second quarter of 2014. It earned $5.54-million on sales of $59.58-million in the same period of 2013.
- Morguard Real Estate to hold Q1 2014 results call May 8
Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust will hold a conference call to discuss its 2014 first quarter results on Thursday, May 8, 2014. The call will take place at 4 p.m. ET.
- Cordoba Minerals to roll back shares 1:2
Cordoba Minerals Corp. intends to roll back its shares on a 1:2 basis. This is part of its deal to acquire Sabre Metals and Cordoba Holdings. The company has received shareholder approval for the consolidation.
- Avcorp to receive $4.4-million government financing
Avcorp Industries Inc. will receive up to $4.4-million from the Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative. It will use the proceeds to develop metal-bonded components for Boeing, Cascade
Aerospace and other customers.
- CCT Capital halted at 10:40 a.m. PT
CCT Capital Ltd. has been halted at 10:40 a.m. PT on April 23, 2014, at the request of the company, pending news.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.