No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 31, 2015
Iamgold could soon have a new joint venturer in Mali. Bellhaven Copper buys a Colombian property from AngloGold Ashanti. Ross Beaty's new company, Odin Mining, has drill results from Ecuador, and Gold Reserve is still waiting for $740-million from Venezuela.
- Shell Summary for March 31, 2015
David Shaw's Albion Petroleum has acquired KCP Minerals, a mining company with 17 properties in Mexico and one in Nevada. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III launches Solegear Bioplastics; and Michael Dalsin's Convalo Health reaches a new high.
- Energy Summary for March 31, 2015
Argent Energy suspends its distribution and gives up on its search for a suitor. Ithaca Energy promises that its Stella project is done with delays. The head of the U.S. EPA displeases green groups after saying Keystone XL will not be a climate disaster.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 31, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has drilled more kimberlite at Pikoo and Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Hudson Resources has a dream sheet for its White Mountain alumina project in Greenland.
- SEC looks offshore for pump-and-dump cash
The SEC has filed a motion asking for the court's help in tracking the proceeds of a Canadian pump-and-dump operation. The regulator claims that a group of men, operating from Calgary and Surrey, sent money to a bank in Barbados from a pink sheets scheme.
- Shell Summary for March 30, 2015
Darryl Levitt's capital pool shell, Vector Resources, plans to launch Ontario Graphite as its QT. Balraj Mann's Fitch Street Capital is considering a QT with a software company.
- Gold Summary for March 30, 2015
Barrick Gold adds John Baird and Newt Gingrich to its Brian Mulroney-led advisory board. Solvista Gold plans to acquire Rockcliff Resources for $1.2-million in shares. Duran Ventures hopes to become a Peruvian toll miller for $1.5-million.
- Energy Summary for March 30, 2015
Cenovus Energy may be in better financial shape than investors think, says an analyst. Parallel Energy investors seem to expect another distribution cut. EnerGulf Resources agrees to buy Columbus Copper after the latter buys an Albanian hydrocarbon block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 30, 2015
Durango Resources hopes for good diamond fortune at Lucky 7. Adent Capital, soon to be Proxima Diamond, plans preliminary work at the old T-10 pipe. Pele Mountain Resources has a partner for its monazite project at Eco Ridge.
- QSolar's Stockhouse dispute looks to be over
QSolar Ltd.'s legal dispute with Stockhouse over advertising looks to have reached a premature end. The company has discontinued its operations and its lawyer has quit the case.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- MNP Petroleum Signs Term Sheet to Partner in Tajik Projects
- HDS International Negotiates New Financing, Assignment of Convertible Notes
- Imagine a Credit Card That Only Works if the Card Owner Is Using It -- SmartMetric Brings the Power of Biometrics to Your Credit Card to Protect Financial Institutions and Consumers Alike
- Scholastic Announces Nonfiction Holocaust Reader for Classrooms
- Team, Inc. Announces Earnings Conference Call for Wednesday, April 8, 2015 at 9:00 am Eastern time (8:00 am Central)
- Lamar Advertising Company to Release First Quarter Ended March 31, 2015 Operating Results
- Oramed Enrolls First Patient in its Glucose Clamp Study for Oral Insulin
- CRC Industries, Inc. Acquires ChemFree Corporation
- Joe's Crab Shack Aims To Raise More Than $1 Million For Autism Community
- John Hancock Investments Honored With 2015 Lipper Fund Awards
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Cavan Ventures to form Buckingham JV with Caribou King
Cavan Ventures Inc. intends to form a joint venture with Caribou King Resources Ltd. for its Buckingham property in Quebec. Before they firm up the deal, Caribou will carry out a bulk sampling and purity testing program at Buckingham.
- Pancontinental receives deposit for Crossland sale
Pancontinental Uranium Corp. has received a $450,000 (Australian) deposit for the sale of its interest in the Crossland JV.
- Fission Uranium increases bought deal to $17.4-million
Fission Uranium Corp. has increased its bought-deal offering to $17.4-million with 11.6 million FT shares at $1.50 per share. The company expects to close the offering by April 29, 2015.
- Bison Gold happy with HudBay Minerals option on WarBaby
Bison Gold Resources Inc. is pleased that Callinan Royalties has optioned a full interest in the WarBaby claim, in which Bison holds a 10-per-cent back-in option, to HudBay Minerals. Bison says HudBay's existing operations near WarBaby should reduce start-up costs.
- AMI completes $100,000 first tranche of placement
AMI Resources Inc. has completed the $100,000 first tranche of its private placement. It has issued five million units. It will use the proceeds to repay a $58,000 loan, and for working capital and other purposes.
- Molson Coors acquires Mount Shivalik Breweries
Molson Coors Canada Inc. has acquired Mount Shivalik Breweries Ltd. The company has not disclosed the terms of the acquisition.
- A&W Revenue to pay 11.7-cent distribution April 30
A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund will pay an April monthly distribution of 11.7 cents a trust unit on April 30, 2015. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on April 15, 2015.
- Globe says outlook bright for Boralex, others
- Globe says Riocan, other Cdn REITS may be undervalued
- Post says WestJet CFO departs after eight years
Click here for more Canadian headlines.