Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Northern Uranium 200,000 shares for services
Northern Uranium Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 200,000 shares for services.more...
- DuSolo grants options to buy 2.2 million shares
DuSolo Fertilizers Inc. has granted to directors and a senior officer options to buy 2.2 million shares at 10 cents a share. The options are exercisable for five years.more...
- Alexander Nubia closes private placement for $150,000
Alexander Nubia International Inc. has closed its private placement for $150,000, issuing 1.87 million shares at eight cents per share to Ou Moonrider. Moonrider now holds 5.87 million shares, representing 12.77 per cent of Alexander Nubia.more...
- Midasco Capital to remain halted
Midasco Capital Corp. will remain halted, pending documents on its planned change of business.more...
- Graphite One 19,417,642-unit private placement
Graphite One Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 19,417,642 units at seven cents. Fifty-two placees are subscribing.more...
- First Quantum lowers full-year Cu production guidance
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has lowered its 2015 full-year copper production guidance range to between 385,000 and
410,000 tonnes. It has also lowered the capital cost estimate for its Cobre Panama project by 7 per cent to $5.95-billion (U.S.).more...
- Xemplar 10,666,666-share private placement
Xemplar Energy Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 10,666,666 shares at 1.5 cents per share. There are 10 placees subscribing.more...
- Aurcrest Gold one-million-share private placement
Aurcrest Gold Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of one million shares at five cents per share. One placee is subscribing.more...
- Eureka Resources 975,000-share private placement
Eureka Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 625,000 shares at eight cents and 350,000 shares at 10 cents. Eleven placees are subscribing.more...
- RDX Technologies dismisses CFO Blazar
RDX Technologies Corp. has dismissed CFO Candy Blazar.more...
Click here for more headlines.