Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Successful Inv refreshes Canadian Pacific Railway buy
- Network Media's I Am Chris Farley premieres on Cdn TV
Network Media Group Inc.'s I am Chris Farley premiered on Corus Entertainment's Movie Central and Bell Media's The Movie Network on Sept. 3 and 7. The documentary is now available on demand.more...
- DraftTeam Daily reverse takeover
DraftTeam Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its reverse takeover with Fantasy Aces LLC.more...
- DraftTeam Daily name change to Fantasy Aces Daily
DraftTeam Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has changed its name to Fantasy Aces Daily Fantasy Sports Corp., effective on Oct. 6, 2015. The new symbol is FAS.more...
- Fantasy Aces 10-million-subscription-receipt placement
Fantasy Aces Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 10.09 million subscription receipts. Twenty-six placees are subscribing.more...
- Fantasy Aces 28-million-subscription-receipt placement
Fantasy Aces Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 28.19 million subscription receipts at 10 cents. Ninety-three placees are subscribing.more...
- Parkland Fuel estimates 2016 adjusted EBITDA of $235M
Parkland Fuel Corp. has estimated its 2016 adjusted EBITDA to be between $235-million and $265-million. Its estimate of 2015 EBITDA was between $200-million and $230-million.more...
- Northern Vertex 1,321,500 warrants extended
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval to extend 1,321,500 warrants to April 4, 2016. The warrants are exercisable at $1.15 per share.more...
- Petro-Victory sells 36% Pirity interest to President
Petro-Victory Energy Corp. has sold its 36-per-cent interest in the Pirity concession to President Energy PLC for $500,000 (U.S.) and a net profits interest of 3 per cent. President has also forgiven $2.85-million (U.S.) of the company's debt.more...
- East West acquires 479,500 North South shares
East West Petroleum Corp. has acquired 479,500 North South Petroleum Corp. shares at 16.5 to 29.5 cents per share. East West now holds 4.37 million North South shares, representing 18.8 per cent of North South.more...
Click here for more headlines.