No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Gold closed under $1,200 an ounce, sending Barrick to a 22-year low. Centerra's cash costs are much too high. Iamgold and Semafo brace for violence in Burkina Faso, and Reservoir Minerals rose slightly as its joint venturer resumed drilling in Serbia.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Surge Energy defends its dividend. Parex Resources boosts reserves in Colombia. Canacol Energy arranges a $100-million (U.S.) note deal for investments in Latin America (quite possibly Mexico), and Petromanas Energy suspends drilling at a well in Albania.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Larry Doan files a prospectus to list his first capital pool shell, Marching Moose Capital. Zip Dhanani proposes to roll back Wangton Capital 1:2, and Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital is a busy trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has a few more long drill hits at its rich Kelvin kimberlite. Alto Ventures has wrapped up till sampling at Pikoo. Orbite Aluminae faces further delay. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have begun drilling La Loutre.
- Finavera denies owing $550,000 fee to Capital West
Finavera Wind Energy Inc. denies that it owes a fee to Capital West Partners, a private entity that is suing the company for $550,000. The supposed fee was for work that Capital West never did, Finavera says.
- Salmon River defends loan lawsuit, blames Noble
Salmon River Resources Ltd. denies that it owes any money to a BVI company suing over a $2-million (U.S.) loan. It says the loan arose from a failed JV, and its partner-to-be, Noble Group Ltd., is responsible.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Cnova N.V. Launches Initial Public Offering
- Train Travel Holdings Inc. Unwinds Agreements with Railmark Holdings Inc.
- The Empire District Electric Company Announces New Operations Officers
- SPY Inc. Announces Conference Call to Report Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Chimerix to Announce Third Quarter Financial Results on November 7, 2014
- Avalon Reports Resource Estimate for East Kemptville Tin-Zinc-Copper-Indium Deposit, Nova Scotia, Canada
- The Empire District Electric Company Announces New Financial Officers
- Hagens Berman Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: ARCP)
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Closing of Sale of Interests in Compass Production Partners
- Evercore Private Funds Group Strengthens Asia Pacific Presence
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Avalon issues 43-101 East Kemptville resource estimate
Avalon Rare Metals Inc. has released an NI 43-101 resource estimate for its East Kemptville tin-zinc-copper-indium deposit in Yarmouth county, N.S. It estimated 18.47 million tonnes of 0.17 per cent tin and 0.17 per cent zinc of indicated resources.
- Inv Reporter says buy Intertape Polymer
- Inv Reporter comments on Canadian Pacific Railway
- JAG Mines 1.7 million warrants extended
JAG Mines Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to extend 1.7 million warrants to Nov. 29, 2015, from Nov. 29, 2014. The warrants are exercisable at 20 cents per share.
- Inv Reporter says buy Kelso if aggressive
- Taylor says buy Pretium Resources
- Legacy to release Q3 results Nov. 10
Legacy Oil + Gas Inc. will release its financial results for the third quarter on Nov. 10, 2014. It will hold a conference call on Nov. 11, 2014, to discuss the results.
- Taylor says buy Goldquest
- Endurance Gold 10,833,400-share private placement
Endurance Gold Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 10,833,400 shares at six cents. Five placees are subscribing.
- Metalex issues 2.76 million shares to settle earn-in
Metalex Ventures Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to issue 2.76 million shares to settle an earn-in agreement with Dundee Corp.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.