No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for April 24, 2014
A former Legacy Oil director sells a company to Crescent Point Energy. Long Run Exploration makes plans for the assets it is buying from Crew Energy. U.S. officials reportedly say that Keystone XL's fate is already sealed.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 24
Olivut Resources has excellent drill targets but no drill plans for HOAM. Delrand Resources might drill its Congo prospects. Caribou King Resources has finished drilling for graphite near Albany. Silver Predator is stalking tungsten at Springer.
- SEC target Babikian loses asset freeze ruling
SEC target John Babikian has lost his attempt to have a freeze over his U.S. assets removed or reduced. A judge has ruled there is a strong likelihood that Mr. Babikian, who operated the AwesomePennyStocks.com site, committed securities fraud.
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2014
Rumours that Barrick and Newmont will merge continue to circulate. Glenn Mullan hopes to finally cash in on a small piece of land next to Osisko. Claude Resources increases first-quarter production. Nevada Sunrise climbs on more JV assays.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2014
Scott Hayduk's NEX shell, Tilting Capital, plans to acquire MMJ Bioscience, a company in Duncan, B.C., that has applied for a licence to produce medical marijuana. Canaccord Genuity will handle a private placement for MMJ Bioscience after the broker completes due diligence.
- Energy Summary for April 23, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration's joint venturers like their results so far. Manitok Energy hopes to release results of a five-well program in its new core area within weeks. Yangarra Resources plans to raise $25-million for more Cardium and Glauconite drilling.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 23
Stymied at U2 in Ontario, Metalex Ventures has been hunting diamonds at Wemindji in Quebec. Tsodilo Resources has finally received permit extensions in Botswana. Canada Strategic Metals wants to raise $1-million for exploration.
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
- Shell Summary for April 22, 2014
Darren Devine's NEX shell, Oculus Ventures, plans to acquire Cameron Chell's tech company, Slyce Inc., as its QT. Kevin Taylor, a busy shell-maker and promoter, is a director of Slyce, which is good news for Oculus shareholders.
- Energy Summary for April 22, 2014
Spartan Energy enjoys better-than-expected test results in Saskatchewan. Dr. Charle Gamba, CEO of Canacol Energy in Colombia, joins the board of Horizon Petroleum to help look for projects in Africa. Yangarra Resources continues to rise.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Tetra Tech to Present at Two Investor Conferences in May
- Athlon Energy Announces First Quarter 2014 Earnings Press Release Date and Conference Call
- Werner Global Logistics Hosts Sixth Annual International Shippers Networking Event
- Pomerantz Announces Proposed Settlement Reached in Class Action Involving Lime Energy Company Securities -- LIME
- PRGX Global, Inc. to Hold First Quarter 2014 Financial Results Call on April 29, 2014
- INVESTOR ALERT: Class Action Lawsuit Against Axesstel, Inc. Filed By Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP
- Speedway Motorsports, Inc. Schedules 2014 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Brown & Brown, Inc. Enters Into Agreement to Acquire Assets of Pacific Resources Benefits Advisors, LLC
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Apollo Education Group, Inc. and Certain Officers -- APOL
- Gainey McKenna & Egleston Announces a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against CannaVEST Corp. -- CANV
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Rock Tech arranges $150,000 private placement
Rock Tech Lithium Inc. has arranged a $150,000 private placement of 750,000 units at 20 cents per unit. Each unit contains one share and one warrant exercisable at 20 cents per share until Dec. 31, 2017.
- Roxgold loses $5.32-million (U.S.) in 2013
Roxgold Inc. lost $5.32-million (U.S.) in the year ended Dec. 31, 2013. The company lost $30.57-million (U.S.) in the 14 months ended Dec. 31, 2012.
- West Mountain agreement with Jereh Energy
West Mountain Capital Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its March 20, 2014, joint venture agreement with Jereh Energy Services Corp. The company will grant Jereh the exclusive right to manufacture thermal phase separation units and Jereh is responsible for working capital.
- West Mountain 15,474,074-share private placement
West Mountain Capital Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 15,474,074 shares at 27 cents per share. One insider, Jereh Energy Services Corp., is subscribing.
- Mosaic earns $11.59-million in 2013
Mosaic Capital Corp. earned $11.59-million on revenue of $89.28-million in 2013. This compares with a profit of $10.92-million on revenue of $75.81-million in 2012.
- Westhaven Ventures agreement for Mona property
Westhaven Ventures Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Feb. 6, 2014, agreement to acquire a 100-per-cent interest in the Mona property in the Northwest Territories. The company must pay $485,000 cash and issue 100,000 shares.
- Atco wins "multimillion-dollar" camp contract in Sask.
Atco Ltd. has won a "multimillion-dollar" contract to run a 1,470-person camp for K+S Potash in Saskatchewan. The contract begins this month.
- ASB Capital suspended by the TSX-V
ASB Capital Inc. will be suspended by the TSX-V on Friday, April 25, 2014, for failing to complete a qualifying transaction within 24 months of listing.
- Entourage board approves one-for-six-share rollback
Entourage Metals Ltd.'s board of directors has approved a one-for-six-share rollback. Entourage will have 5.89 million postrollback shares outstanding. The company name will remain the same.
- Anfield Nickel arranges $150,000 private placement
Anfield Nickel Corp. has arranged a private placement of 750,000 units for $150,000. The company will use the proceeds for the Brainworks Capital acquisition.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.