Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 9, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures is busy processing a kimberlite test from one of its Kahuna dikes. Kennady Diamonds has raised the $48-million it was seeking. Avalon Rare Metals is preparing a lithium concentrate in Germany. Turbo Capital has expanded its Nevada lithium play.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 9, 2015
David Stadnyk's NEX shell, Viper Gold, expects to complete its acquisition of QuikFlo Technologies by the end of the month. Paul Rosen and Lorne Gertner's shell graduate, PharmaCan Capital, considers acquiring a controlling position in MMPR-licensed Peace Naturals.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 9, 2015
Teranga Gold may have promotable news late this month when it reveals its third quarter results. Fortuna Silver Mines continues to gradually boost production. Tahoe Resources has declared another dividend from its Escobal profits.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 8, 2015
Golden Peak Minerals plans to promote Manitoba diamonds. Olivut Resources has raised cash to spruce up its HOAM. DNI Metals talks up -- and then retracts -- news of big flakes at Vohitsara. Saint Jean Carbon needs some new tests.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 8, 2015
Michael Withrow's NEX shell, Bi-Optic Ventures, plans to go into the LED lighting business. Richard Groome's Bitumen Capital is a busy trader, for a shell.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 8, 2015
Savary Gold has a resource estimate for its Karankasso gold project in Burkina Faso. Franco-Nevada is buying a stream of silver from Teck. Glen Eagle Resources has sold some gold and silver from Cobra Oro.
- Swisher Hygiene, former employee charged in Carolina
Swisher Hygiene Inc. and a former senior employee have been criminally charged for fraudulently inflating earnings. Prosecutors claim that the company manipulated its books for much of 2011.
- U.S. interests making Canada the "fossil fuel fall guy"
The environmental movement has become a big business, financed mostly by U.S. backers, a Vancouver investment conference heard Thursday. Those interests are aiming to stigmatize the Canadian oil industry.
- Canaccord sued by ex-employee Weisgerber
Canaccord Genuity Corp. is facing a lawsuit from a former employee, John Weisgerber. He claims that he received nothing after he gave up his $22-million book of business.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 7, 2015
Robert Thast and Paul Larkin's capital pool shell, Capstream Ventures, adds Innovega Inc. to the list of companies in which it will invest. Innovega is a Bellevue company that is developing video eyewear technology.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP/wire say K+S boss slapped for rejecting Potash Corp.
- RTG Mining holder Hains acquires one million shares
RTG Mining Inc. shareholder Richard Hains has acquired one million shares. Mr. Hains now controls 20.21 million shares, or 15.06 per cent of the company's issued and outstanding shares.more...
- Kaneh Bosm sells pot vending machine for $39,121 (U.S.)
Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Inc. has sold a pot vending machine for $39,121 (U.S.).more...
- Millrock enters option to acquire Liberty Bell project
Millrock Resources Inc. has entered an option agreement to acquire the Liberty Bell project in Alaska. The company may acquire the project for $600,000 (U.S.). The property comprises 188 claims covering 6,150 hectares.more...
- Dolly Varden Silver moves two rigs to B.C. property
Dolly Varden Silver Corp. has moved two drill rigs to continue the second phase of its exploration program at the Dolly Varden property in B.C. The company will use 2,200 metres of drilling to explore a multielement anomaly on the Ace-Galena prospect.more...
- Post says RBC, others feel competitive pressures
- Giyani Gold halted at 6:18 a.m. PT
Giyani Gold Corp. has been halted at 6:18 a.m. PT on Oct. 13, 2015, at the company's request, pending news.more...
- Kootenay options 65% of Cervantes to Aztec Metals
Kootenay Silver Inc. has optioned 65 per cent of its Cervantes gold/copper project to Aztec Metals Corp. Aztec must spend $1.5-million (U.S.) in exploration expenditures over four years, pay $150,000 (U.S.) and issue one million shares in staged payments.more...
- Post says Suncor turns low oil prices to its advantage
- TMX Group joins MaRS's financial technology cluster
TMX Group Ltd. has agreed to join MaRS Discovery District's financial technology cluster. The agreement will enable entrepreneurs to work with TMX's recently launched eXplore TMX Innovation Lab.more...
Click here for more headlines.