No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 15, 2014
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV plans to acquire VeroLube Inc. as its QT. The target's shareholders include Frank Giustra and Canaccord's Peter Brown.
- American Creek beats Teuton in court
American Creek Resources Ltd. has won a lawsuit over title to the Treaty Creek property. A judge has ruled that the company's exploration expenses were sufficient to satisfy an option agreement it has with Teuton Resources Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 15, 2014
Probe Mines drops along with the price of gold. Teuton Resources finds out its 49-per-cent interest in the Treaty Creek property will now be held in trust by American Creek. Paul Dickson's Newnote Financial continues to promote bitcoins.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 15
Dominion Diamond is maintaining production and boosting revenue at Diavik this year. Kennady Diamonds continues drilling kimberlite at Kennady North. Canada Carbon is readying its pilot plant program at Miller. Geomega Resources has raised more cash.
- Gold Summary for April 14, 2014
Agnico Eagle promises $5-million should Nunavut one day build a university. Braeval Mining merges with Oban Exploration. Angkor Gold arranges $6.5-million in financings to search for Cambodian gold.
- Shell Summary for April 14, 2014
Pat DiCapo's POCML 2 Inc. will be the second capital pool shell to launch a medical marijuana company on the TSX-V. It plans to acquire Bedrocan Canada as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 14
North Arrow Minerals and Dominion Diamond expect a slow 2014 but a busier 2015 at Lac de Gras. Shore Gold continues its search for a replacement partner at Star-Orion South. Ucore Rare Metals has raised cash for feasibility at Bokan.
- Imperial Metals sued by Red Chris contractor
Imperial Metals Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit brought by a contractor at the Red Chris mine. The contractor complains that it had to excavate far more earth than design documents called for. It is seeking $3.27-million.
- SEC seeks to amend boiler room case, mentions Global
The SEC is asking permission to amend its case against a group of Canadian boiler room operators. The regulator is seeking to include allegations that a Mexican defendant sold $1.1-million (U.S.) worth of stock through Global Securities Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 11, 2014
Atico Mining continues expanding its El Roble gold mine in Colombia. Mines Management has spent 11 years and $67-million trying to obtain drill permits in Montana. Alhambra still has no money, one month after its $5-million GRIT financing.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Jo Malone London Enters China; Doors open April 16th at Mitsukoshi Beijing
- Swordfish Financial, Inc. Commits To Invest In A Series Of Oil Producing Wells
- Sinovac Files 2013 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Peregrine Semiconductor Names Duncan Pilgrim Vice President of Marketing
- Decision Diagnostics Subsidiary Acquires GenStrip
- 3D Systems to Acquire Robtec
- Neuralstem Spinal Cord Injury Stem Cell Trial Approved To Commence At University Of California, San Diego
- Specialty Retail Report States the AVT Manufactured Burritobox Set for Rapid International Growth
- Vuzix and Evolar Introduce smartpick for the Enterprise and Industrial Markets
- Dominion Virginia Power Asks Everyone To Look Up And Look Down For Electrical Safety
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Van Sun/wire say Bauer takes a swing at baseball
- TerraVest Capital to pay 10-cent dividend April 30
TerraVest Capital Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend of 10 cents a share. The dividend is payable on April 30, 2014, to shareholders of record on April 22, 2014.
- Goldspike Exploration arranges $150,000 financing
Goldspike Exploration Inc. intends to raise $150,000 by selling 1.5 million shares at 10 cents. The company will use the money to explore its assets and for general working capital.
- Constantine acquires lease for Haines block in Alaska
Constantine Metal Resources Ltd. has acquired an exploration lease for the Haines block in Alaska. The lease covers 99,257 acres, and Haines is contiguous to the Palmer property.
- BlackBerry customers Volker, Waterloo start using BES10
BlackBerry Ltd. customers Volker Stevin, City of Waterloo and Samuel, So & Co. Ltd. have started using BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
- Van Sun/CP say HudBay tries to block poison pill
- Xtreme Drilling president, CTO Havinga resigns
Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services Corp.'s president and CTO Richard Havinga has resigned, effective at the end of May. Also, the company will release its financial results on May 7, with a conference call to follow the next day.
- Universal Ventures holders elect directors at AGM
Universal Ventures Inc. shareholders elected Charalambos Katevatis, Jerry Minni, Barry Price and Vivian Katsuris to the company's board at the AGM on April 11, 2014. They also passed a resolution to allow the board to change the company's name.
- Rokmaster receives Peruvian water permit for Pinaya
Rokmaster Resources Corp. has received a water permit from the Peruvian Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation for its Pinaya project. The permit is valid for 14 months.
- Questor Technology's 2013 profit rises to $2.54-million
Questor Technology Inc. earned $2.54-million on revenue of $9.57-million in fiscal 2013. The company earned $1.04-million on revenue of $6.68-million during the previous year.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.