No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Joe Tai's CWN Mining plans to option the Top gold-silver project in the Yukon as its QT. It hopes to sell a $4-million private placement of shares at 50 cents each to Chinese investors who will also take over as management of the company.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Barrick has to write down its Lumwana copper mine in Zambia for $1-billion after the country increases its royalty rate. Timmins Gold offers $30-million in cash and shares for Goldgroup's Caballo Blanco gold project in Mexico. Two-cent Red Pine has $1.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Tsodilo Resources is a happy modeller at BK16. It hopes to be just as happy as a driller. Olivut Resources would like to drill HOAM, someday soon. Houston Lake Mining has a high-grade sample from PAK. Fairmont Resources hopes to dig into Buttercup.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Enerplus sets a "defensive" budget for 2015 and keeps its dividend, for now. Eagle Energy, Argent Energy and Twin Butte Energy add themselves to the list of dividend-cutters. Pan Orient Energy has an interesting new shareholder.
- Shell Summary for Dec. 17, 2014
Ron Schmeichel's new capital pool shell, Mira VI Acquisition, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. Michael Davidson's Friday Capital plans to launch Brooks Bergreen's Hitcase as its QT, and Paul Rosen's PharmaCan Capital, a medical marijuana investment company, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 17, 2014
Coeur Mining to merge with Paramount Gold in an all-share deal valued at $146-million. Fortuna Silver climbs on news of a mine expansion in Mexico. Atico Mining has a better-than-expected first year of production in Chile, and Mirasol aims to lower its burn rate.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 17, 2014
Penn West and Bonavista Energy cut their dividends; Whitecap Resources does not. Pacific Rubiales sells more assets to International Finance Corp. Spyglass Resources suspends its dividend and sells an asset to the newly Canada-focused Eagle Energy.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 17, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has extended its Kelvin kimberlite. Canterra Minerals has encouraging till samples on its new diamond projects. Mason Graphite has expanded its graphite resource at Lac Gueret. Niocorp Developments has a potential off-take partner for Elk Creek.
- SEC suspends American Heritage International
The SEC has halted American Heritage International Inc., an Alberta-linked OTC-BB listing promoting electronic cigarettes. The SEC cites potential manipulative activity in the stock, which went to a $1.62 (U.S.) high in March.
- Viosolar defendant Winsor pleads guilty
Viosolar Inc. defendant Caroline Winsor, aka Caroline Danforth, has pleaded guilty to broker bribery charges in Pennsylvania. Prosecutors claim she and another Canadian agreed to pay a 20-per-cent kickback on purchases of two pink sheets listings.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- FDA Accepts IND Application for Radius Health's Investigational Drug RAD1901 Being Developed for Potential Use in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC Assigns 'MOR RV1' Residential Vendor Ranking for ClearCapital.com, Inc. as a Residential Vendor for Asset Valuation
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises Logibec Inc. on its Pending Sale to GI Partners
- Shareholder Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action against Tesco PLC and Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 22, 2014
- Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern Gives Viewers A Tasty Look At Foods That Define Global Locations On New Series 'Bizarre Foods: Delicious Destinations'
- Novogen Raises An Additional A$1.75m in Private Placement to US Institutions for Aggregate Private Placement of A$5.85m
- NuState Announces New Talks With AMPS N.V. for Multi-Million Dollar Alternative Energy Projects
- United States Postal Service’s Operation Santa to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- Blue Hills Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BHBK) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
- KB Home Introduces Two New Neighborhoods in Chandler
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Vanadiumcorp finishes field program at Lac Dore
Vanadiumcorp Resource Inc. has finished its field program at the Lac Dore project. The program included sampling of trenches dug in 1997.
- PIMCO Global to pay 5.417-cent distribution Jan. 15
PIMCO Global Income Opportunities Fund will pay a December distribution of 5.417 cents a unit on Jan. 15, 2015. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Dec. 31, 2014.
- WPT Industrial declares 5.83-U.S.-cent distribution
WPT Industrial Real Estate Investment Trust has declared a distribution if 5.83 U.S. cents per unit. The distribution is payable on Jan. 15, 2015, to unitholders of record on Dec. 31, 2014.
- Mosaic Capital closes $10.41-million unit offering
Mosaic Capital Corp. has closed its $10.41-million unit offering with 306,380 units at $34 per unit. The company will use the proceeds to finance future acquisitions and for general corporate purposes.
- Mawson closes $19.3-million (U.S.) in financings
Mawson West Ltd. has closed a $5-million private placement of 41.67 million shares at 12 cents each with Galena Private Equity. The company has also closed a $10-million (U.S.) loan facility and $5-million (U.S.) bridge loan with Galena.
- Asian Mineral Resources appoints Askew as chairman
Asian Mineral Resources Ltd. has appointed James Askew as chairman of the board, replacing Michael Brown, effective Jan. 1, 2015. Mr. Brown will remain as a director of the company.
- Mezzi Holdings submits tracking app to Apple iTunes
Mezzi Holdings Inc. has submitted its Mezzi app to Apple's iTunes store for approval. The app will apparently allow users to find and recover lost items using a tracking device.
- Affinor Growers hires Bowman as adviser
Affinor Growers Inc. has hired Hugh Bowman as special adviser. Mr. Bowman has 20 years of experience in the produce industry. The company will grant Mr. Bowman an option to buy 300,000 shares, exercisable at 25 cents for three years.
- Van Sun/CP say Timmins Gold to acquire Caballo mine
- Morgan samples up to 1.5% Zn-Pb at Chamberlain
Morgan Resources Corp. has sampled up to 1.5 per cent combined zinc and lead at its South Chamberlain property in New Brunswick. It also sampled up to 2.92 per cent copper.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.