Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Successful Inv refreshes TransCanada buy
- Successful Inv refreshes Great-West Lifeco buy
- Taylor downgrades Timmins to hold
- Microcoal Technologies delisted from CSE
Microcoal Technologies Inc. has been delisted from the CSE, effective on Sept. 3, 2015.more...
- Mosaic Capital to pay 10-cent dividend Sept. 30
Mosaic Capital Corp. will pay a quarterly dividend of 10 cents a share on Sept. 30, 2015, payable to shareholders of record on Sept. 15, 2015. It may also issue restricted securities units to two recently hired individuals and to non-executive directors.more...
- DealNet Capital grants option to buy 257,200 shares
DealNet Capital Corp. has granted an option to buy 257,200 shares to a director. The option is exercisable for five years at 56 cents per share.more...
- Strata-X to spud Kuhlig No. 1 well Sept. 10
Strata-X Energy Ltd. expects to spud its Kuhlig No. 1 well, the second well of its Lingle project, on Sept. 10. Also, it is seeking to secure financing to drill Raccoon Creek No. 1 in early 2016.more...
- Pure Energy refiles MD&A for March quarter
Pure Energy Minerals Ltd. has refiled its amended MD&A for the quarter ended March 31, 2015. The amended version contains additional information on the company's liquidity, expenses and transactions.more...
- Gold Reserve to issue up to $12.3M (U.S.) in notes
Gold Reserve Inc. plans to issue up to $12.3-million (U.S.) in convertible notes due Dec. 31, 2018, and extend existing notes to Dec. 31, 2018. The company received approval from holders of 88 per cent of existing notes for the new notes and extension.more...
- Automodular $15-million issuer bid
Automodular Corp. has offered to purchase up to 5,882,352 shares for cancellation at prices ranging from $2.55 to $2.65 for up to $15-million. The offer expires 5 p.m. Toronto time on Sept. 17, 2015.more...
Click here for more headlines.