No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for March 31, 2015
Argent Energy suspends its distribution and gives up on its search for a suitor. Ithaca Energy promises that its Stella project is done with delays. The head of the U.S. EPA displeases green groups after saying Keystone XL will not be a climate disaster.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 31, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has drilled more kimberlite at Pikoo and Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Hudson Resources has a dream sheet for its White Mountain alumina project in Greenland.
- SEC looks offshore for pump-and-dump cash
The SEC has filed a motion asking for the court's help in tracking the proceeds of a Canadian pump-and-dump operation. The regulator claims that a group of men, operating from Calgary and Surrey, sent money to a bank in Barbados from a pink sheets scheme.
- Shell Summary for March 30, 2015
Darryl Levitt's capital pool shell, Vector Resources, plans to launch Ontario Graphite as its QT. Balraj Mann's Fitch Street Capital is considering a QT with a software company.
- Gold Summary for March 30, 2015
Barrick Gold adds John Baird and Newt Gingrich to its Brian Mulroney-led advisory board. Solvista Gold plans to acquire Rockcliff Resources for $1.2-million in shares. Duran Ventures hopes to become a Peruvian toll miller for $1.5-million.
- Energy Summary for March 30, 2015
Cenovus Energy may be in better financial shape than investors think, says an analyst. Parallel Energy investors seem to expect another distribution cut. EnerGulf Resources agrees to buy Columbus Copper after the latter buys an Albanian hydrocarbon block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 30, 2015
Durango Resources hopes for good diamond fortune at Lucky 7. Adent Capital, soon to be Proxima Diamond, plans preliminary work at the old T-10 pipe. Pele Mountain Resources has a partner for its monazite project at Eco Ridge.
- QSolar's Stockhouse dispute looks to be over
QSolar Ltd.'s legal dispute with Stockhouse over advertising looks to have reached a premature end. The company has discontinued its operations and its lawyer has quit the case.
- Gold Summary for March 27, 2015
Robert Quartermain's Pretium Resources receives Brucejack environmental approval. Yellowhead Mining is waiting for its environmental permit. Midway Gold pours its first gold at Pan, and GMV Minerals climbs 5.5 cents as the company prepares to resume exploration.
- Shell Summary for March 27, 2015
James Richardson's capital pool shell, Walmer Capital, will option a 70-per-cent interest in the Golden Shears property in Nevada. Ray Rasouli's Saratoga Electronics, a hopeful medical marijuana producer, has its highest close since it started trading earlier this month.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Resonant, Inc. and Certain Officers -- RESN
- Vornado Completes Transfer of Springfield Town Center for $465 Million
- SilverCrest Announces Update to Santa Elena Pre-Feasibility Study; Pre-Tax Base Case NPV (5%) of $144 Million, Replaces Reserves and Renews 8 Year Mine Life
- CVD Files 10K - Record Orders for 2014 Reported
- Mylan N.V. Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering of a Portion of Abbott's Ordinary Shares
- AES Announces Pricing of $575 Million of Senior Notes in Public Offering
- Cincinnati Bell Inc. Enters into Agreement to Sell Common Units of Limited Partnership Interests in CyrusOne LP
- Central GoldTrust Announces Adoption of Advance Notice Rule
- Central GoldTrust Announces Adoption of Advance Notice Rule
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Catamaran Corporation - CTRX
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Silvercrest releases 43-101 PFS update for Santa Elena
Silvercrest Mines Inc. has released an updated, NI-43 101-compliant prefeasibility study for its Santa Elena project in Mexico. It has estimated the after-tax net present value of the project at $119-million (U.S.).
- Kairos Capital arranges $500,000 private placement
Kairos Capital Corp. has arranged a $500,000 private placement consisting of 50 million shares at one cent each. The company will use the proceeds for working capital and lease payments at Chilean properties.
- Colonial investor acquires 8.95 million company shares
Colonial Coal International Corp. investor David Austin has acquired 8.95 million company shares. Mr. Austin now holds 19.1 million shares and 1.4 million options, representing 20.88 per cent of Colonial, diluted.
- BRS Resources issues 69.15 million shares for debt
BRS Resources Ltd. has issued 69.15 million shares to settle a $2.12-million note plus interest with Double Black Diamond LP.
- Enbridge makes Cdn asset proposal to Enbridge Income
Enbridge Inc. has formally made a proposal to Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Inc. for the transfer of Enbridge's Canadian pipeline assets. Enbridge Income Fund expects to boost its dividend by 10 per cent a year through 2019 after closing the deal.
- Central GoldTrust adopts advance-notice rule
Central GoldTrust has adopted an advance-notice rule for trustee nominations. It will seek unitholder approval at its May 1, 2015, meeting.
- GLG Life Tech loses $32.56-million in 2014
GLG Life Tech Corp. lost $32.56-million on revenue of $19.98-million in 2014. This compares with a loss of $26.43-million on revenue of $16.02-million in 2013.
- Zecotek extends expiry date of warrants
Zecotek Photonics Inc. has received TSX-V approval to extend the expiry date of 1,264,443 warrants to Oct. 10, 2015, from April 10, 2015, and of 450,055 warrants to Dec. 7, 2015, from June 7, 2015. The warrants are exercisable at 50 cents.
- 3TL Technologies loses $5.18-million in fiscal 2014
3TL Technologies Corp. lost $5.18-million on revenue of $310,250 in fiscal 2014. The company lost $613,385 on revenue of $630,808 in the previous year.
- Wilton Resources two-million-unit private placement
Wilton Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of two million units at 25 cents a unit. There are 54 placees subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.