No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Galane Gold arranges a $5-million gold stream from Samsung. Atlanta Gold hopes to raise $5-million to process 9,000 ounces of gold. Axmin faces more bad publicity from Passendro in the Central African Republic.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Two new medical marijuana companies, Bedrocan Cannabis and OrganiGram Holdings, start trading today on the TSX-V. Rob Fia's first capital pool shell, MCM Capital One, expects to close its acquisition of Enerdynamic Hybrid Technologies, a solar energy company, next week.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Pine Cliff and Petroamerica Oil enjoy insider buying. Petromanas Energy estimates significant gas in place at a prospect in France, but faces a delay at a more important prospect in Albania. Pipeline protesters make a nuisance of themselves in Michigan.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Olivut Resources continues with geophysics at HOAM but drilling may have to wait. Strike Graphite is merging with Athabasca Nuclear and will hunt Saskatchewan diamonds. Focus Graphite is touting a new graphene plant in Kingston.
- Lignol creditor Difference Capital seeks receiver
Lignol Energy Corp. is facing a lawsuit from its largest creditor, Difference Capital Financial, seeking an order for possession of all the company's assets. According to the suit the company owes Difference Capital $13-million.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 22, 2014
Imperial Metals hopes to start production at Red Chris shortly. BCGold's plans for the Engineer mine unravel. Pure Gold starts drilling at Madsen in Red Lake, and Thomas Larsen's 1.5-cent Eloro has its busiest trading day in two years.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 22, 2014
Two licensed medical marijuana producers, Bedrocan Canada and OrganiGram Ltd., will begin trading on the TSX-V Monday. Riaz Sumar's capital pool shell, Hombre Capital, plans to close its acquisition of Gerhard Mynhardt's South African biometrics company in early September.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Albemarle Corporation to present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference on September 9, 2014 in Boston, Massachusetts
- Key Energy Services to Present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- Ford Motor Company Fund Celebrates Jackie Robinson West Little League U.S. Champions with Annual Scholarship
- Drill Rigs Move Into Dejour’s Kokopelli Project
- Lingo Media Extends Term of Loan
- Lingo Media Extends Term of Loan
- Gale Force closes Texas Reef interests sale
- Dorian LPG Ltd. Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings and Conference Call Date
- Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund Acquires 1st Avenue Plaza in Denver, CO
- Tutor Perini to Present at the D.A. Davidson Engineering & Construction Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Coast Wholesale completes acquisition by CWAL
Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. has completed its $4.65-per-share acquisition by CWAL Investments. It expects to delist around Sept. 2.
- Vendetta closes Pegmont option, $2.24-million placement
Vendetta Mining Corp. has closed its Pegmont option agreement and closed an oversubscribed private placement for $2.24-million. Directors Rob McLeod and Darryl Cardey have resigned. Vendetta has appointed Peter Voulgaris and Doug Ramshaw to its board.
- Valencia Ventures 13,999,998-share private placement
Valencia Ventures Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 13,999,998 shares at six cents per share. There are 27 placees, including four insiders, subscribing.
- Dejour Energy moves drill rigs to Kokopelli
Dejour Energy Inc. is moving drill rigs to its Kokopelli project for this year's development program. It plans to start total-depth drilling operations in mid-September.
- Lingo Media extends $880,000 loan maturity to 2015
Lingo Media Corp. has extended the maturity of its $880,000 secured loan first completed on Sept. 8, 2010, to Sept. 8, 2015. Consideration for the extension consists of 600,000 bonus shares. The interest rate on the loan remains at 9 per cent.
- Gale Force closes $5.85-million (U.S.) Texas Reef sale
Gale Force Petroleum Inc. has closed the sale of an 81-per-cent interest in its Texas Reef properties in Texas, and a 90-per-cent interest in related infrastructure, for $5.85-million (U.S.). Separately, it has delayed the sale of its Thunder properties.
- Ximen Mining 453,492-share private placement
Ximen Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 453,492 shares at 55 cents a share. There are six placees, including one insider, subscribing.
- Tweed loses $1.16-million in Q2
Tweed Marijuana Inc. lost $1.16-million on revenue of $188,736 in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. It lost $3.77-million over the six months then ended.
- Red Tiger Mining earns $144,871 in Q2
Red Tiger Mining Inc. earned $144,871 on sales of $12.46-million in the second quarter of 2014. The company lost $59,460 on sales of $10.95-million in the first quarter of 2014.
- TriStar receives three-year licence extensions at CDS
TriStar Gold Inc. has received three-year extensions to Aug. 27, 2014, for three exploration licences at its Castelo de Sonhos project in Brazil. These three licences are beside the one for which TriStar recently released a resource estimate.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.