No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 20, 20141
Mountain Province Diamonds is working on a new resource estimate for Tuzo. Kennady Diamonds and North Arrow Minerals are processing bulk samples. Commerce Resources is working to cut expenses at its proposed Ashram rare earth mine in Quebec.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Sean Caulfeild's Maestro Capital will list on the TSX-V Thursday, making it the 10th capital pool shell to list this year. Ron Schmeichel has filed a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition, and he is now in the process of selling a $1-million IPO.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration and Rock Energy court investors in Colorado. PanTerra Resource arranges its third acquisition in three months. Securityholders of Arcan Resources reject a complicated rescue offer from Aspenleaf Energy.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Jonathan Awde raises more money for Gold Standard's work in Nevada, where his former boss, Michel David, is struggling. Quaterra options yet another project to Freeport-McMoRan. Gianni Kovacevic returns from summer vacation to close a $1.5-million financing at two cents.
- SEC target Wheeler pleads guilty to tax charges
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has pleaded guilty to criminal tax charges, as expected. Prosecutors claim that he failed to file income taxes for three years in which he made $11.95-million (U.S.).
- Shell Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Simon Yakubowicz's first capital pool shell, Cluny Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Paul Cox's Adent Capital has conditional approval from the exchange to acquire Proxima Diamonds, a Northwest Territories diamond explorer, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Activist investor Orange Capital pushes for change at Bellatrix Exploration. Strategic Oil woos investors in Denver. Leucrotta Exploration begins its life on the TSX-V, and Neil Young and Willie Nelson promote an anti-Keystone concert in a cornfield.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Dominion Diamond has had a sparkling second quarter at Ekati and Diavik. Eagle Plains Resources is hunting gems on a Saskatchewan gold play. Caribou King Resources plans more sampling at Buckingham. Orocobre's Olaroz mine is nearly complete.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
Amarillo Gold arranges a 5,000-ounce gold loan as it continues to await permits. Riverside Resources hires Greg Myers as VP of exploration. Arian Resources looks to part with a majority of Perlat, and new consultant Jim Belushi books an HBO show.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
John O'Sullivan and Don Wright's capital pool shell, Cinaport Acquisition, plans to soon complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd., a licensed producer of medical marijuana. Mettrum has already closed a $34.5-million private placement in connection with the QT.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Robert F. Hull, Jr. Elected to SPX Corporation Board of Directors
- Scott Naturals® Tube-Free Bath Tissue Now Available Nationally
- Kleangas Energy Technologies, Inc. Subsidiary Second Cycle Recycling Expands
- Sunshine Biopharma's Wholly Owned Canadian Subsidiary Engages Health Canada Specialized Consultants to Secure Pharmaceutical Establishment License
- Integrated Cannabis Solutions, Inc. Announces Sponsorship of Skywalker Accelerator
- Wabtec Acquires Dia-Frag, A Leading Manufacturer of Friction Products in Brazil
- TESARO Announces Participation at Several Upcoming Investor Conferences
- International Commercial Television, Inc Announces New Corporate Name ICTV Brands Inc., Symbol Change (ICTV)
- AJ Greentech Signs MOU with Saint Island Intellectual Property to Acquire Electric Motor Patent
- Only a Dozen Large Metro Housing Markets Feature Both Affordable For-Sale Housing and Affordable Rental Housing
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- BioSyent earns $888,805 in fiscal Q2 2014
BioSyent Inc. earned $888,805 on revenue of $3.07-million in fiscal Q2 2014. The company earned $418,325 on revenue of $1.78-million during the same period last year.
- Lincoln Mining to sell La Bufa to Endeavour Silver
Lincoln Mining Corp. plans to sell its La Bufa property to Endeavour Silver Corp. for 90,000 shares. Also, it has received $180,000 in advances from an unnamed control person.
- GGL Resources plans 1:5 share rollback
GGL Resources Corp. plans to roll back its shares at one new share for five old shares.
- Globe says Tanzanian Royalty proves Barron's wrong
- Guyana Frontier halted at open
Guyana Frontier Mining Corp. has been halted at the open on Aug. 21, 2014, pending clarification of company affairs.
- African Metals halted at open
African Metals Corp. has been halted at the open on Aug. 21, 2014, at the request of the company, pending an announcement.
- Globe says OSC case hinges on chain of liability
- Globe says Big Three challenged as Wind drops rates
- WesternZagros talks operations, omits Q2 P&L
WesternZagros Resources Ltd. has omitted the profit or loss from its second quarter 2014 financial results news release. It spent $48-million during the first half of the year on exploration and evaluation.
- Tyhee gains RMB note extension for Sutter financing
Tyhee Gold Corp. has received a maturity date extension to Sept. 30, 2014, for its note purchase agreement with RMB Australia Holdings Ltd. This extension is part of Tyhee's financing plans for buying Sutter Gold Mining Inc. shares from RMB.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.