Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Candian headlines first
- Caza Gold grants options to buy 3.41 million shares
Caza Gold Corp. has granted options to buy 3.41 million shares at eight cents to directors, officers, employees and consultants. The options expire in five years.more...
- Novo Resources arranges $1.29-million private placement
Novo Resources Corp. has arranged a $1.29-million private placement of 2.49 million units at 52 cents per unit. Each unit will consist of one share and one warrant exercisable at 80 cents per share for 24 months.more...
- Bradmer to resume at the open July 6
Bradmer Pharmaceuticals Inc. will resume trading at the open on Monday, July 6, the company having cancelled its proposed deal with Xortx Pharma Corp.more...
- Secova Metals 720,000 shares for debt
Secova Metals Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 720,000 shares at 6.25 cents to settle $45,000 in debt.more...
- Pistol Bay agreement for Ontario claim block
Pistol Bay Mining Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its May 21, 2015, agreement to acquire a claim block in the Confederation Lake area of Ontario. Consideration is two million shares and $86,000.more...
- Oronova four-million-unit private placement
Oronova Resource Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a four-million-unit private placement at five cents. There are 10 placees.more...
- Northern Uranium shares for services to Waisberg
Northern Uranium Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 100,000 shares for services to Lorie Waisberg.more...
- Northern Uranium 100,000 shares for services
Northern Uranium Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 100,000 shares for services at five cents.more...
- Husky suspends Lloydminster upgrader for maintenance
Husky Energy Inc. has temporarily suspended operations at its Lloydminster upgrader to carry out maintenance work on the facility's coke drums. The company expects the suspension to last six to eight weeks.more...
- Wildflower Marijuana arranges $150,000 unit offering
Wildflower Marijuana Inc. has arranged a $150,000 private placement of one million units at 15 cents. Each unit will consist of one share and one warrant. The company will use the proceeds for working capital.more...
Click here for more headlines.