No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Tahoe protestors seek to keep lawsuit in B.C.
Tahoe Resources Inc. is unfairly trying to have a lawsuit brought by a group of protestors moved to Guatemala, the protestors claim. They say the courts in Guatemala are corrupt and lack independence, and are asking to have their claims heard in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Torex Gold will need to spend more money building its Morelos mine in Mexico, but that will not be a problem thanks to president Fred Stanford. True Gold hopes to resume construction in Burkina Faso shortly, and Serabi Gold aims for 35,000 ounces of gold this year.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
David Patterson and Colin Watt's capital pool shell, Oakham Capital, plans to acquire the Frederikson base and precious metals project in Quebec as its QT. The shell has to sell a $750,000 private placement as part of the deal.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Bellatrix Exploration lowers its budget for the third time in two months. Tamarack Valley also scales back its expectations for the year. Pacific Rubiales continues to have an awful time, and the U.S. Senate votes to approve Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 29, 2015
Alto Ventures has found an indicator train on its GEFA property east of Pikoo. Strike Diamond has a new CEO for its budding diamond promotion. Houston Lake Mining has updated its resource estimate for PAK. Ucore Rare Metals has deep assays from Bokan.
- CMKM's Edwards fit for trial, experts determine
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant John Edwards is competent to stand trial, U.S. experts have determined. Mr. Edwards had claimed to suffer from dementia to the point where he would not be able to understand the proceedings against him.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Sheldon Inwentash might have lost his Pinetree paycheque, but he still has money coming from Mega Uranium and Brownstone Energy. Waterton Precious will acquire Chaparral without help from Goldrock, which has decided to refocus on raising money to build a mine in Argentina.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Roy Sebag's shell, Loma Vista Capital, plans to complete a reverse takeover of BitGold Inc., a cryptocurrency company also founded by Mr. Sebag that will enable customers to make payments using gold. BitGold's shareholders include Pat DiCapo and Alexander Soros.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Cenovus Energy prunes its budget and work force. Whitecap Resources cuts its budget for the second time, but keeps its dividend. Canacol Energy conducts an impressive first test at a new gas asset in Colombia.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Dominion Diamond and Archon Minerals have received a prefeasibility study of their Jay project. Matamec Explorations has a new co-venturer for Kipawa. Flinders Resources ius feeling better about Woxna than it did about Mexico.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SQI Diagnostics Completes Tranche of Debenture Financing
- Harte Hanks Announces 4th Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call
- Ledyard Financial Group Declares Increase to Quarterly Dividend
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Home Loan Servicing Solutions Ltd. and Certain Officers -- HLSS
- FRP Holdings, Inc. Announces Release Date for Its 2015 First Quarter Earnings and Details for the Earnings Conference Call
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter 2014 Earnings Release Date
- Federman & Sherwood Investigates Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. for Possible Violations of Federal Securities Laws
- Report Shows Security Vulnerability of Apple Pay -- Time to Lock Down Payments Cards With Biometric Security Says SmartMetric
- NanoTech Adds More than 70 Full-length 4K Documentaries to its UltraFlix All-4K IPTV/OTT Streaming Network
- Fastfunds Financial Corporation Announces Effectiveness of Reverse Stock Split
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Cogitore completes exploration asset sale to Yorbeau
Cogitore Resources Inc. has completed the sale of its exploration assets to Yorbeau Resources Inc. for 25 million Yorbeau shares. Cogitore will transfer its listing to the NEX, effective Feb. 3, 2015.
- Tembec shareholders elect nine directors at AGM
Tembec Inc. shareholders elected nine directors at the AGM on Jan. 29, 2015.
- Ainsworth, Norbord gain B.C. Supreme Court OK to merge
Ainsworth Lumber Co. Ltd. has received B.C. Supreme Court approval to merge with Norbord Inc. The merger still needs to be approved by the U.S. Department of Justice. The companies expect the deal to close by the end of Q1 2015.
- Bold Stroke completes $18,000 private placement
Bold Stroke Ventures Inc. has completed an $18,000 private placement of 360,000 shares at five cents. It will use the proceeds for working capital and administrative expenses.
- Golden Predator grants options to buy 495,000 shares
Golden Predator Mining Corp. has granted to officers and consultants options to buy 495,000 shares at 10 cents a share. The options are exercisable for three years.
- Magna's MMLV testing shows "environmental benefits"
Magna International Inc.'s validation testing on its multimaterial lightweight vehicle has shown "significant environmental benefits." The results include a 16-per-cent improvement in each of global warming potential and in total primary energy.
- Thomson offers Checkpoint tax course to students
Thomson Reuters Corp. is offering its Checkpoint Learning tax research certificate program to students. The program includes an on-line course, a case study and comments from an instructor.
- Medgold Resources arranges $220,000 private placement
Medgold Resources Corp. has arranged a $220,000 private placement of two million units at 11 cents. Each unit will comprise one share and one warrant. The company will use the proceeds for exploration and working capital.
- Calloway REIT arranges $160-million bought deal
Calloway Real Estate Investment Trust has arranged a $160-million bought-deal offering of Series N debentures due 2025. It will use the proceeds to repay debt, including the redemption of $150-million Series B debentures due 2016.
- Acana Capital, N.A. Magnesium extend merger deal
Acana Capital Corp. and North American Magnesium Products LLC have extended the closing of their merger deal by 10 days.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.