No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for March 30, 2015
Darryl Levitt's capital pool shell, Vector Resources, plans to launch Ontario Graphite as its QT. Balraj Mann's Fitch Street Capital is considering a QT with a software company.
- Gold Summary for March 30, 2015
Barrick Gold adds John Baird and Newt Gingrich to its Brian Mulroney-led advisory board. Solvista Gold plans to acquire Rockcliff Resources for $1.2-million in shares. Duran Ventures hopes to become a Peruvian toll miller for $1.5-million.
- Energy Summary for March 30, 2015
Cenovus Energy may be in better financial shape than investors think, says an analyst. Parallel Energy investors seem to expect another distribution cut. EnerGulf Resources agrees to buy Columbus Copper after the latter buys an Albanian hydrocarbon block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 30, 2015
Durango Resources hopes for good diamond fortune at Lucky 7. Adent Capital, soon to be Proxima Diamond, plans preliminary work at the old T-10 pipe. Pele Mountain Resources has a partner for its monazite project at Eco Ridge.
- QSolar's Stockhouse dispute looks to be over
QSolar Ltd.'s legal dispute with Stockhouse over advertising looks to have reached a premature end. The company has discontinued its operations and its lawyer has quit the case.
- Gold Summary for March 27, 2015
Robert Quartermain's Pretium Resources receives Brucejack environmental approval. Yellowhead Mining is waiting for its environmental permit. Midway Gold pours its first gold at Pan, and GMV Minerals climbs 5.5 cents as the company prepares to resume exploration.
- Shell Summary for March 27, 2015
James Richardson's capital pool shell, Walmer Capital, will option a 70-per-cent interest in the Golden Shears property in Nevada. Ray Rasouli's Saratoga Electronics, a hopeful medical marijuana producer, has its highest close since it started trading earlier this month.
- Energy Summary for March 27, 2015
DeeThree Exploration investors like its year-end financials. Legacy Oil's CEO finds himself in an awkward situation. Iona Energy wins some breathing room from its bondholders, and Petromanas Energy delays a well in Albania by at least six months.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 27, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds is inching toward completion of its big term loan facility for Gahcho Kue. Shore Gold has begun drilling Orion South to aid its financing cause. Orbite is changing its financing plans after a nasty market reception.
- TSX-V member Union responds to Khan's complaints
Former TSX-V member Union Securities Ltd. denies that it mishandled the account of Mohammed Khan, a lottery winner who is suing over losses. Mr. Khan complained that supervisory failures by Union and another firm caused him to lose much of his winnings.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- MedAssets to Report First Quarter 2015 Financial Results on Wednesday, April 29th
- EMRISE Announces 2014 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results
- Autobytel Consumers Purchased Nearly 600,000 New Vehicles in 2014
- The TJX Companies, Inc. Announces 20% Increase in Common Stock Dividend
- SmartMetric Developing Revolutionary Biometric Card That Has a Chip and PIN Chip as Well as Display of CVV Number Activated by a Person's Fingerprint
- NORCRAFT COMPANIES, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Sale to Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- Gray Television Completes $175.6 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- UniversalPegasus International Named Gulf Coast Engineering Company of the Year
- RCI Helps Drive Out Poverty as Title Sponsor of the 13th Annual Christel House Open
- Ecrypt Update on Intent to Acquire Viking Telecom Services
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Stornoway withdraws first tranche of Renard financing
Stornoway Diamond Corp. has withdrawn the $80-million (U.S.) first tranche of its Renard project financing from Orion Mine Finance and the Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec. It says construction at Renard is on budget and schedule.
- Purepoint drills 2.8 m of 2.23% U3O8 at Hook Lake
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. has drilled 2.8 m of 2.23 per cent U3O8 at its Hook Lake JV drill program in the Patterson Lake corridor in Saskatchewan. The drill intersection includes 0.4 m of 12.9 per cent U3O8.
- Purepoint Uranium Group to resume at 8:45 a.m. PT
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. will resume at 8:45 a.m. PT on March 31, 2015.
- Grand Peak arranges $300,000 private placement
Grand Peak Capital Corp. has arranged a $300,000 private placement of 10 million units at three cents each. It will use the proceeds for working capital.
- Engagement Labs releases Amplification 2.0
Engagement Labs Inc. has released Amplification 2.0, a second edition of its social media publishing tool. The new edition apparently features greater optimization and larger data sets.
- Aphria halted at 7:45 a.m. PT
Aphria Inc. has been halted at 7:45 a.m. PT on March 31, 2015, pending clarification of news.
- Corus licenses Nickelodeon content rights in Canada
Corus Entertainment Inc. has licensed the rights to Nickelodeon's English and French content in Canada. The licensing deal gives Corus the right to distribute Nickelodeon content on all platforms.
- Niko Resources' D1, D3 gas price drops by 8%
Niko Resources Ltd.'s price for natural gas from the Dhirubhai 1 and 3 fields has dropped by 8 per cent to $4.66 per million British thermal units. This is as per Indian government guidelines.
- Aureus Mining director Ireton acquires 35,000 shares
Aureus Mining Inc. director Karin Ireton has acquired 35,000 Aureus shares at 24 pence each. She now holds 35,000 Aureus shares.
- Cynapsus Therapeutics to resume at 8 a.m. PT
Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. will resume at 8 a.m. PT on March 31, 2015.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.