No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Banro trades unusually high volume as it tries to close $156-million in financings. Columbus Gold arranges a $5-million financing from an unnamed investor. Chris Anderson and Patrick Forseille's Ximen Mining is no longer a market darling as it starts drilling in B.C.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Don Wright and John O'Sullivan's Cinaport Acquisition will complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd. next week. The target is a licensed producer of medical marijuana with a grow-op in Bowmanville, Ont.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy says it may strike a deal with Repsol, but it would be smaller than investors were hoping. Niko Resources hits its lowest level ever. The Rockefellers, oil heirs who have been anti-oil-sands for years, pledge to divest from fossil fuels.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
New Nadina Explorations is a Monumental procrastinator once again. In the meantime, Archon Minerals is bunting Buffer diamonds. Matamec Explorations has bought out its Japanese partner for pennies on the dollar. Alphamin Resources has resumed drilling at Bisie.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- OneMove settles suit from former CEO Salager
OneMove Technologies Inc. has settled a wrongful dismissal suit the company received from its former CEO, Serge Salager. Terms of the settlement are confidential.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Saleen Automotive Releases Feature List and Image for 2015 Saleen 302 Mustang, Begins to Take Orders
- Global Fashion Technologies Inc Completes Agreement with Pure System International Ltd.
- CACI Awarded $212 Million Blanket Purchase Agreement to Provide Desktop Support Services to U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Think Like a Hacker to Test Your Own Fraud Prevention Platform
- International Hospitality Company Oriens Announces New CEO
- Neptune Reaches Annualized Production Capacity of 100 Metric Tons
- Beamz Interactive, Inc. Awarded Two New Patents
- uSell Hits Record Numbers for iPhone and Total Orders
- Pazoo, Inc. Provides Corporate Development Update
- The Power Companys Patrick Farah receives Top Office Manager Award for Outstanding Sales Results from Direct Energy
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Discovery Ventures hires Sundown to repair MAX mill
Discovery Ventures Inc. has hired Sundown Holdings Inc. to repair and upgrade the MAX mill in B.C.
- Snipp to provide loyalty card tech for FTC in Brazil
Snipp Interactive Inc. is working with FTC Cards Inc. to provide a loyalty and rewards program in Brazil. FTC will pay to set up Snipp's technology in Brazil and Snipp will receive 20 per cent of profits from the arrangement.
- Robex Resources completes dore test casting at Nampala
Robex Resources Inc. has finished a dore test casting at its Nampala mine in Mali. The test dore had 93.07-per-cent-gold content. The company says it needs two additional cyanidation tanks, among other things, to improve the recovery rate.
- Azul gains shareholder approval for 1:3 rollback
Azul Ventures Inc. has received shareholder approval to consolidate its shares 1:3. The company is also changing its name to Austin Resources Ltd. and its symbol on the TSX-V to AUT.
- Wildflower appoints Staples, Daniel to advisory board
Wildflower Marijuana Inc. has appointed Chris Staples and Barry Daniel to its advisory board. Mr. Staples is creative director at Rethink Canada. Mr. Daniel is a retired police chief of Abbotsford.
- Kane Biotech receives U.S. patents for biofilm products
Kane Biotech Inc. has received two U.S. patents for its biofilm products. The patents cover using the products for wound care and coating of medical equipment.
- Westport releases new combustion-system technology
Westport Innovations Inc. has released new combustion-system technology.
- Terra Firma arranges $5.04-million offering
Terra Firma Capital Corp. has arranged a $5.04-million offering of eight million 63-cent shares. It has also arranged a $1-million private placement of 1.58 million 63-cent shares.
- C-Com applies for phased-array antenna tech patent
C-Com Satellite Systems Inc. has applied for a patent for its phased-array satellite antenna technology. The company is working on the product with the University of Waterloo's Centre for Intelligent Antenna and Radio Systems.
- Globe says move out of TSX mainstays, buy U.S. stocks
Click here for more Canadian headlines.