No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Stornoway Diamond touts its new Renard airport. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling Clayton Valley lithium. Flinders Resources is producing Graphite at Woxna, just not officially as yet.
- Canadian National trespassing, claims Indian band
Canadian National Railway Company is facing a lawsuit from the Okanagan Indian Band over plans to sell a discontinued rail line. The band says the line is worth $50-million and is partly on its land. It claims CN is trespassing.
- Shell Summary for March 25, 2015
Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb promote their BitGold Inc. at Mines and Money Hong Kong 2015 as they prepare to take their company public through their shell, Loma Vista Capital. Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources sells a $500,000 private placement at 15 cents.
- Gold Summary for March 25, 2015
Brilliant Resources receives another $9-million from Equatorial Guinea, which makes $29.5-million so far. North Country awaits exploration in Nunavut by new joint venturer Auryn Resources. Inca One clarifies a recent tout piece.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 25, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is getting set to spin off its lesser diamond hunts. KWG Resources rejoices at Cliffs' departure. DNI Metals is chasing a Brazilian graphite project. Energizer Resources says it is seeking cash for Molo in Madagascar.
- Energy Summary for March 25, 2015
Seven Generations Energy appoints a new CFO. Insiders of RMP Energy and Alberta Oilsands take last week's bad news as this week's buying opportunity. Financial woes send LGX Oil limping downward.
- Adroit sued over $534,489 lawyer's bill
Adroit Resources Inc.'s former law firm, Holmes & King, has filed an unpaid debt lawsuit against the company. According to the suit the company owes $534,489 in fees and interest.
- Canaccord no longer in suit from dead client's estate
Canaccord Genuity Corp. is no longer a defendant in a lawsuit from the estate of late property developer David Wiebe. The estate had complained that Canaccord put Mr. Wiebe into an unsuitable $7-million investment.
- Shell Summary for March 24, 2015
Bruno Gasbarro's Scavo Resources plans to acquire Tracy Wattie's Brabeia Inc., a White Rock company that specializes in planning contests and sweepstakes. Matthew Kavanagh's ASB Capital closes a $127,500 private placement at five cents.
- Gold Summary for March 24, 2015
Nevsun vandals are rumoured to be fighter bombers from Ethiopia, where East Africa is peacefully drilling with $13.5-million in working capital. Savary Gold attracts Ross Beaty as an investor. Alexander Nubia hopes it has found an old Roman gold mine in Egypt.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SEDAR MD & A
- SEDAR Audited Annual Financial Statements
- Samsung Galaxy S6 comes to Boost Mobile April 10, offering one of the best values in wireless today without a contract
- SEDAR Annual Report
- Enduro Royalty Trust Provides Updated Tax Information
- Allana Potash Enters Into Arrangement Agreement With ICL
- Allana Potash Enters Into Arrangement Agreement With ICL
- Relypsa Presents Sub-Group Analysis From Phase 3 Study of Patiromer FOS in Patients With Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease at 2015 National Kidney Foundation Spring Clinical Meeting
- Proteon Therapeutics Announces Positive Long-Term Results From Phase 2 Study of Investigational New Drug Vonapanitase in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Undergoing Surgical Creation of an Arteriovenous Fistula for Hemodialysis
- Burzynski Research Institute, Inc. Announces Publication of Phase 2 Clinical Study in Metastatic Colon Adenocarcinoma of the Liver
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Margaret Lake Diamonds 559,000-share private placement
Margaret Lake Diamonds Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 559,000 shares at 18 cents. Two placees are subscribing.
- Atco JV wins $45M lodge operation contract
Atco Ltd.'s Torngait Services, held jointly with the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies, has won a contract from Valard Construction to operate five work lodges in Newfoundland and Labrador. The contract is worth $40-million to $45-million.
- Kirkcaldy Capital CPC information circular
Kirkcaldy Capital Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its CPC information circular dated March 27, 2015.
- Allana agrees to 50-cent-a-share Israel Chemicals offer
Allana Potash Corp. will sell its shares to Israel Chemicals Ltd. for 50 cents each. This represents a 37-per-cent premium to its 20-day VWAP. Shareholder Liberty Metals will receive its payment in ICL shares.
- Firm Capital Property declares 3.33-cent distributions
Firm Capital Property Trust will issue 3.33-cent distributions to unitholders of record on April 30, May 29 and June 30. The payable dates are May 15, June 15 and July 15, respectively.
- European Uranium to resume at March 27 open
European Uranium Resources Ltd. will resume at the open on March 27, 2015.
- Ecuador Gold $490,000 (U.S.) private placement
Ecuador Gold and Copper Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a $490,000 (U.S.) convertible debenture private placement. Three placees are subscribing.
- Canfor, Canfor Pulp to hold Q1 FY 2015 call April 30
Canfor Corp. and Canfor Pulp Products Inc. will hold their first quarter fiscal 2015 conference call April 30 at 8 a.m. PDT to discuss their financial and operating results. Also, Canfor will hold its AGM April 29 at 11 a.m. PDT.
- Southern Silver pays Radius debt, adds two directors
Southern Silver Exploration Corp. has paid its $800,000 debt to Radius Gold Inc., paying $500,000 and issuing six million shares in satisfaction of $300,000. As well, it has appointed Dr. Larry Buchanan and Peter Cheesbrough as directors.
- Legumex loses $22.5-million in 2014
Legumex Walker Inc. lost $22.5-million on revenues of $468-million in 2014. It lost $25.4-million on revenues of $433.6-million in 2013.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.