No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Reservoir Minerals needs news from Freeport-McMoRan in Serbia. Kalimantan Gold hopes 620 million pounds of Indonesian copper will attract a joint venturer. Continental Precious's Rana Vig had front-row seats for Russell Peters.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Talisman Energy slumps after an analyst downgrade. EnCana buys a producer in the Texas Permian play for $7.1-billion (U.S.), giving little Lynden Energy a boost. Lutfur Khan's Panorama Petroleum plans to buy State Petroleum in Sudan.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Kevin Russell and Randy Clifford's Wise Oakwood Ventures plans to acquire coal assets in South Africa as its QT. Clark Swanson's Pepcap Ventures tweaks the value of its QT target.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Mountain Province Diamonds is getting its Type A water permit, allowing it to proceed with the Gahcho Kue mine. North Arrow Minerals is processing its Qilalugaq bulk sample. Pele Mountain Resources is cozying up to the Serpent River-area Indians.
- SEC target Durante gets 45 days to avoid jail
SEC target Edward Durante has 45 days to account for his income and assets or he faces a return to jail. A judge has found that the Vancouver-linked manipulator is in contempt of court for not paying $39.8-million (U.S.) in fines from 2001.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 26, 2014
Ari Sussman's Cordoba Minerals continues to slide following its May rollback. Aldridge Minerals has $45-million to befriend 500 Turkish landholders. Terraco Gold patiently awaits news from Barrick at Spring Valley.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 26, 2014
Robert Campbell Becher becomes the largest shareholder of Josh Gerstein's Everfront Ventures. Riaz Sumar's shell graduate, Hombre Capital, plans to expand its biometrics business in the U.S. Geoff Gordon's shell graduate, Vogogo Inc., is a busy trader.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 26, 2014
Africa Oil slips as Kenya introduces a capital-gains tax for the first time in 30 years. Simba Energy and DeeThree Exploration enjoy insider buying. Gran Tierra plans to start long-term production testing in Peru next month.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 26, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found some tiny microdiamonds at Magi. It will drill for more. Kennady Diamonds is reviewing its tonnage estimate at Kelvin on the heels of another big drill hit. Berkwood Resources has a new graphite partner at Caninde in Brazil.
- SEC halts nine companies, cites heavy promotions
The SEC has halted nine companies it what it says is a crackdown on heavily promoted penny stocks. At least three of the nine have Canadian links, and one features a Calgary man that U.S. prosecutors are seeking to extradite from Belize.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Leidos Awarded $25 Million Task Order by Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jacobs Receives Pharmaceuticals Pilot Plant Contract from Novo Nordisk
- Jacobs Awarded Major Road Infrastructure Project for Transport Scotland
- New Jacobs Location Expands Professional Services to Nevada’s Mining Industry
- Jacobs Joint Venture Selected for Sellafield Framework
- Labor SMART, Inc. September Revenue Jumps 29.16% Year-over-Year
- City of Auckland, New Zealand Selects HP to Drive Groundbreaking Future Cities Initiative
- WidePoint Receives Task Orders Under Existing Federal Government Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Jumei Welcomes Eighteen New Brands to the Authentic Beauty Product Alliance
- Matinas BioPharma to Present at the 13th Annual BIO Investor Forum on Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Sherritt satisfies minimum tenders for 2018, 2020 debt
Sherritt International Corp. has satisfied the minimum tender conditions for its 2018 and 2020 debentures. It has also received enough consents from debenture holders to adopt proposed amendments to the indentures.
- Discovery Air proposes 2016 debenture changes
Discovery Air Inc. plans to ask holders of 8.375-per-cent convertible debentures due June 30, 2016, for approval to change the debenture terms. The proposed changes will extend the maturity to 2018 and allow an equity investment by Clairvest Group.
- Endeavour Silver drills 0.4 m of 3,737 g/t AgEq at Cubo
Endeavour Silver Corp. has drilled 0.4 m of 3,737 g/t Ag equivalent at its El Cubo mine in Mexico. It has also drilled 8.2 m of 530 g/t Ag equivalent.
- New Zealand proposes warrant expiry extension
New Zealand Energy Corp. plans to extend the expiry of 24.45 million warrants by one year to Oct. 28, 2015.
- Aureus drills 28 m of three g/t Au at Ndablama
Aureus Mining Inc. has drilled 28 metres of three grams per tonne gold at its Ndablama project in Liberia. It also drilled 22 metres of three g/t gold and 24 metres of 2.8 g/t gold.
- CO2 Solutions finishes design review for pilot plant
CO2 Solutions Inc. has finished the design review and detailed engineering
phase for its pilot plant project with Husky Energy. It plans to build and test the pilot plant in the first quarter of 2015.
- Resaas Services to list on OTCQX Sept. 30
Resaas Services Inc. will start trading on the OTCQX under RSASF on Sept. 30. The company's principal American liaison on the exchange will be Troy Gould PC.
- Vogogo integrates tech with CoinTrader
Vogogo Inc. has integrated its technology with on-line bitcoin exchange CoinTrader. The company will provide CoinTrader with risk management, security, compliance and payment services.
- T-Bird Pharma hires Pure Advertising for IR services
T-Bird Pharma Inc. has hired Pure Advertising & Marketing Inc. for investor relations services. The company will pay Pure $7,500 per month and grant Pure's only shareholder, Kam Thindal, an option to buy 300,000 shares.
- Parkside appoints Cheatle, Williams to advisory board
Parkside Resources Corp. has appointed Andrew Cheatle and Gary Williams to the company's advisory board. Mr. Cheatle is president and CEO of Unigold Inc. Mr. Williams was president of Advance Exploration Inc.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.