No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Gold closed under $1,200 an ounce, sending Barrick to a 22-year low. Centerra's cash costs are much too high. Iamgold and Semafo brace for violence in Burkina Faso, and Reservoir Minerals rose slightly as its joint venturer resumed drilling in Serbia.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Surge Energy defends its dividend. Parex Resources boosts reserves in Colombia. Canacol Energy arranges a $100-million (U.S.) note deal for investments in Latin America (quite possibly Mexico), and Petromanas Energy suspends drilling at a well in Albania.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Larry Doan files a prospectus to list his first capital pool shell, Marching Moose Capital. Zip Dhanani proposes to roll back Wangton Capital 1:2, and Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital is a busy trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has a few more long drill hits at its rich Kelvin kimberlite. Alto Ventures has wrapped up till sampling at Pikoo. Orbite Aluminae faces further delay. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have begun drilling La Loutre.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
- IGM's Investors Group sued by body massage tenant
IGM Financial Inc.'s Investors Group is a defendant in a landlord-tenant lawsuit over body massages. A Coquitlam business complains that Investors Group, as its landlord, has unfairly prevented or restricted massages at its premises for years.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Lachlan Star is trying to raise $5-million from Peter Babin, a former director. AuRico Gold hopes it can still build a $500-million gold mine north of Smithers, B.C. Sheldon Inwentash's Pinetree Capital continues to dump stock in low-priced juniors.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- DENSO Announces First-half Financial Results
- Capital Properties, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Varonis to Present at Upcoming November Conferences
- LTC Senior Management to Participate in the NAREIT REITWorld Conference
- Clough Global Allocation Fund
- Clough Global Equity Fund
- Clough Global Opportunities Fund
- Arc Logistics Partners LP Announces Quarterly Distribution, Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
- Ecopetrol Announces Its Results for the Third Quarter of 2014
- Magellan Midstream Proceeding with Saddlehorn Pipeline, Open Season Extended through Nov. 20
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Post/wire say Ubben coos over Agrium's "stable jewel"
- Cdn Int'l optionee North Arrow completes Pikoo sampling
Canadian International Minerals Inc. optionee North Arrow Minerals Inc. has completed 11 till samples at the Pikoo Extension A and B properties. North Arrow has sent the samples for kimberlite indicator mineral processing.
- Post says TransCanada gets value from its PR department
- WSP Global completes Parsons Brinckerhoff acquisition
WSP Global Inc. has completed the acquisition of Parsons Brinckerhoff Group for $1,310.2-million (U.S.). George Pierson, Parsons's president and CEO, will join WSP as executive director.
- Aurora Spine's ZIP Ultra implanted in first patient
Aurora Spine Corp.'s ZIP Ultra was implanted in the first patient during a procedure in Israel.
- Xmet to host Blackflake, Grasset webinar Nov. 6
Xmet Inc. will host a webinar on Nov. 6, 2014, at 10 a.m. to provide an update on its Blackflake West and Grasset properties. The company will also take questions after the presentation.
- New Destiny completes $258,400 private placement
New Destiny Mining Corp. has completed its $258,400 private placement of 5.16 million units at five cents.
- Globe says TransCanada lays out Energy East's benefits
- MediaValet to store Grouse Mountain's digital assets
MediaValet Inc. has won a contract to store 100 years of Grouse Mountain's digital assets in the cloud. Grouse's digital assets include high-resolution videos, photos, graphics and other marketing materials.
- TVI Pacific forms project advisory group
TVI Pacific Inc. has formed a project advisory group comprising Douglas Kirwin, John Holliday, Craig Panther and two others. The group will help the company evaluate projects in the Asia-Pacific region.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.