No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 20, 2015
Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources and Kurt Bordian's Palo Duro Energy will acquire CarbonOne Technologies, a composite materials manufacturer. Brian Bayley and Murray Sinclair's Kirkcaldy Capital launches Royal Road Minerals, an explorer in Turkey.
- Gold Summary for April 20, 2015
Abitibi Royalties receives its first dividend payment. Rye Patch Gold has over $7-million in working capital, thanks in part to royalty revenue. Almaden Minerals is planning to spin out everything but its Ixtaca gold project in Mexico.
- Multivision's Nazerali calls 2002 articles "outlandish"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Monday afternoon about two "outlandish and sensational articles" from 2002. The articles, by Lee Webb and Christopher Byron, insinuated Mr. Nazerali had terrorist connections.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 20, 2015
Northern Superior Resources says there is interest in its dormant Ville Marie diamond play. Peregrine Diamonds raised $11.85-million without help from Dundee. MDN has won a battle with Tasmania's taxman. Vanadiumcorp Resource has been a busy retractor.
- Multivision's Nazerali testifies about Imagis, Thomas
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali, the plaintiff in a libel trial, testified under cross-examination Monday about Imagis Technologies. He described the lead-up to a 2002 go-private offer from the Pembridge Group, chaired by Treyton Thomas.
- SEC target Briner cited for prearranged futures trades
SEC target John Briner is facing an action from the CFTC, which has cited him for carrying out 1,248 prearranged futures transactions. The CFTC claims the trading resulted in an illegal transfer of $390,000 (U.S.).
- Energy Summary for week ended April 17, 2015
Perpetual Energy and Penn West sell assets. Parallel Energy suspends its distribution. Parex wants to raise money, Zargon Oil and Petroamerica Oil cut their budgets, and Rock Energy and Legacy Oil hear from an intriguing shareholder.
- Shell Summary for April 17, 2015
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital hopes to complete its acquisition of Intrinsic4D LLC next month. Steve Chung's shell graduate, Frankly Inc., has its busiest day of trading since January.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 17, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is busy drilling at Chidliak. Metalex Ventures has one key permit for U2, but it may need more. Mkango Resources is raising cash for its Songwe Hill rare earth play in Malawi. Alphamin Resources is sharing Bisie with the Congolese.
- Multivision's Nazerali cross-examined over Imagis offer
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday afternoon about a takeover bid that Imagis Technologies Inc. received in 2002. He answered questions from defence lawyer Roger McConchie about how he first learned of the offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- PDF Solutions(R) Announces First Fiscal Quarter 2015 Financial Results Release Date
- GCI Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings Question & Answer Call-In Information
- MB Financial, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- SMIC Announces First Quarter 2015 Webcast Conference Call
- SEDAR MD & A
- Momo Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2014
- SEDAR Interim Financial Statements
- Whirlpool Corporation Increases Quarterly Dividend 20% Based On Growth Opportunities And Value Creation
- Hercules Offshore, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
- ATTENTION KB HOME SHAREHOLDERS: Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is Investigating Potential Violations of the Federal Securities Laws by KB Home and Certain Officers
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Petroamerica repays $35-million in debentures
Petroamerica Oil Corp. has repaid $35-million in debentures due April 19, 2015. Also, it is in talks to arrange a debt facility, which it expects to close by the end of the second quarter 2015.
- Stock Pickers says buy Chemtrade Logistics
- Inv Reporter refreshes Thomson Reuters buy
- Taylor says buy back into Carlisle Goldfields
- Kwantes says why to buy North Arrow
- Taylor says buy Avalon Rare Metals
- Stans Energy 334,800-unit private placement
Stans Energy Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a 334,800-unit private placement at 7.5 cents. One insider is subscribing for the entire amount.
- Stans Energy 9,419,800-unit private placement
Stans Energy Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a 9,419,800-unit private placement at five cents. There are 16 placees, including one insider.
- Silver Pursuit cease trade rescinded
Silver Pursuit Resources Ltd.'s cease trade order dated Feb. 3, 2015, has been rescinded by the BCSC. The company will resume at the open on Tuesday, April 21.
- Terra Firma files preliminary prospectus for bought deal
Terra Firma Capital Corp. has filed a preliminary short-form prospectus for its $12.5-million bought-deal offering of 14.7 million shares at 85 cents each. It will use the proceeds for expansion.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.