No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Dalradian Resources rises after arranging a financing with Ross Beaty. The mining promoter says he is bullish on gold juniors and renewable energy this year. Sandstorm Gold talks up 10 new royalties, only one of which is of much interest.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Peter Hughes's BHK Resources completes its QT by acquiring the Ndjole manganese and gold property in Gabon. The company paid $1.5-million (U.S.) in cash for the property.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands is headed for another dividend cut, say analysts. Rock Energy lowers its budget, and EnCana and Cenovus say they may do the same. Junex jumps on test results in Quebec. Keystone XL supporters predict U.S. Senate passage by the weekend.
- SEC wins $10-million (U.S.) order against Oppenheimer
The SEC has won $10-million (U.S.) in penalties for Oppenheimer & Co. for facilitating suspicious offshore trades. The SEC says that Oppenheimer allowed a Bahamian firm, Gibraltar Global Securities, to trade large volumes of 92 penny stocks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has declared an inferred resource at its Kahuna project. The modest amount of rock and diamonds comes from two dikes drilled by Shear Diamonds years ago. Happy Creek Minerals has tungsten assays from Fox. Geomega Resources is updating its Montviel play.
- ASC wins case over U.S. evidence-sharing
The ASC has defeated a court challenge from Calgary's Scott Beaudette, who is facing a fraud investigation relating to an OTC-BB company, Sunpeaks Ventures Inc. He had complained that the ASC could share incriminating information with U.S. prosecutors.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
Alamos Gold drops on poor production results. Eric Sprott joins Kirkland Lake Gold as chairman. Crocodile Gold needs to increase its margins. Rockhaven has a first-ever gold resource in the Yukon.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV will ask shareholders at a Feb. 10 meeting to approve a 1:2 rollback so it can acquire Life Choices Natural Food as its QT. Ron Schmeichel's Mira VI Acquisition has its busiest day of trading since going public last month.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
Long Run Exploration suffers a thrashing by analysts. Questerre Energy puts about one-fifth of its production up for sale. Enerplus works to soothe dividend concerns, and Birchcliff Energy says it will have to cut its 2015 spending "significantly."
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has more diamonds from Kelvin. Peregrine Diamonds boosts its tonnage estimates at Chidliak. Great Lakes Graphite finishes drilling Lochaber. Cameo Resources touts Quebec scandium based on promotional optimism.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- NTT Communications to Launch "JPX-SGX Co-Location Direct" for Lowest-latency Connection between JPX & SGX Colocations
- Media Alert: Advantest to Exhibit at SEMICON Korea in Seoul, South Korea February 4-6
- eFileCabinet Document Management Software Certified with Epson WorkForce® Scanners
- Platts Report: China Oil Demand Up 5.3% in December from Year Ago
- Abengoa Signs a Desalination Research Partnership in Abu Dhabi
- Gazit-Globe Completes a NIS 800 Million (US$ 200 Million) Offering of Unsecured Debentures
- Cellcom Israel Announces Filing Of Amendment To Supplemental Shelf Offering Report In Israel
- STMicroelectronics Reports 2014 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- Siliconware Precision Industries Reports a 1.0% Quarter-over-Quarter decline in Revenues Resulting in Earnings per Share of NT$ 0.97 or Earnings per ADS of US$ 0.16 for Fourth Quarter 2014
- Toyota Announces Results for December 2014 and CY2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Ximen director Forseille resigns; Manalo appointed CFO
Ximen Mining Corp. director Patrick Forseille has resigned. Also, the company has appointed Zenaida Manalo as CFO.
- Seven Generations to release 2014 results March 10
Seven Generations Energy Ltd. will release its 2014 financial and operating results after the close on March 10. It will hold a conference call the next day at 9 a.m. MST to discuss the results and answer investor questions.
- Gener8 firms up 3-D conversion technology licence deal
Gener8 Media Corp. has signed a definitive agreement to license its 3-D conversion technology to Prime Focus. Prime Focus will pay from $11.5-million to $16.5-million. Gener8 shareholders will vote on the transaction Feb. 25.
- Alliance Mining director Forseille resigns
Alliance Mining Corp. director Patrick Forseille has resigned. The company has appointed Zenaida Manalo as CFO. Also, the company plans to issue 1.04 million shares to settle debt of $52,210.
- Ur-Energy completes NI 43-101 PEA for Shirley
Ur-Energy Inc. has completed an NI 43-101 preliminary economic assessment for its Shirley basin project in Carbon county, Wyoming. It estimates the project has a before-tax net present value of $146-million (U.S.).
- Silver Standard receives $41.4-million tax reassessment
Silver Standard Resources Inc. has received a $41.4-million tax reassessment from the CRA. The reassessment, which the company plans to challenge, relates to the sale of shares of a subsidiary in 2010.
- Taylor refreshes buy of Sandstorm Gold
- Premier releases fiscal 2014 results, no details in NR
Premier Diagnostic Health Services Inc. has released its fiscal 2014 results but has provided no details in its news release.
- ME Resource arranges $200,000 private placement
ME Resource Corp. has arranged a private placement of two million shares at 10 cents for $200,000.
- Colonial Coal to acquire Tuya Energy for 31.7M shares
Colonial Coal International Corp. plans to acquire Tuya Energy, a private B.C. coal company with which it shares directors and management, for 31.7 million shares. The companies will hold shareholder meetings to vote on the transaction around March 19.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.