No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Rob McEwen reassures McEwen Mining investors. Nevsun Resources says it does not hire forced labour in Eritrea. AuRico Mines acquires 19.9 per cent of Carlisle Goldfields, which now has $10-million in cash and 354 million shares oustanding.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Dominion Diamond surged on diamond production, but not necessarily diamond prices, at Ekati and Diavik. Diamond Fields Resources got some cash from its major shareholder. Northern Graphite has halted engineering work at Bissett Creek because of market conditions.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Robert Hall's Abcana Capital hopes to acquire Casa Minerals as its QT. Marc Cernovitch plans a 1:5 rollback of his seven-year-old capital pool shell, Valor Ventures.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Talisman Energy makes another oil discovery in Colombia and continues to work on its plans for 2015. Delphi Energy enjoys insider buying. MCW Energy Group soars as management and outsiders promote its oil sands project in Utah.
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Lightstream Resources enjoys insider buying. Alvopetro Energy edges down after releasing its third quarter results. Elkwater Resources closes two big acquisitions, and downtrodden Hyperion Exploration perks up after accepting a takeover offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- American Tower Corporation and Bharti Airtel Limited Announce Agreement for the Sale of Tower Portfolio in Nigeria
- Matinas BioPharma Appoints Leading Clinical Lipid Specialist and Metabolism Researcher, Kevin C. Maki, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board
- Accenture Positioned Highest in the "Leaders" Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Oracle Application Management Service Providers Worldwide
- PetVivo Announces Definitive Merger Agreement with Gel-Del Technologies
- New Zealand Energy Announces New Chief Executive Officer, Closes Vancouver Office
- Recent data breaches make shoppers more diligent
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two December Investor Conferences
- CollabRx Announces Receipt of NASDAQ Notice of Bid Price Deficiency
- Avivagen Announces Results from Efficacy Studies of Natural Alternative to Antibiotic Use in Swine and Poultry
- Westmoreland Announces Intention to Raise $400 Million of Senior Secured Notes due 2021
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- TVI Pacific affiliate to finish Agata DFS by year-end
TVI Pacific Inc.'s affliliate expects to finish a definitive feasibility study of the Agata project in the Philippines by year-end. The company says this project will be the first to use two leaching technologies on nickel limonite and saprolite ore.
- Lithium Americas inaugurates Posco plant
Lithium Americas Corp. has inaugurated the final stage of its Posco lithium extraction pilot plant in Argentina. It plans an inauguration ceremony for Dec. 20, 2014.
- Globe says Prentice to lobby for TransCanada pipeline
- ChitrChatr enters new deal with TalkTran
ChitrChatr Communications Inc. has cancelled its February, 2014, deal and arranged a new deal with TalkTran Communications Corp. Under the deal, TalkTran Capital will buy TalkTran Communications Corp. from the company.
- Midnight Sun starts drill program at Solwezi
Midnight Sun Mining Corp. has started a drill program at its Solwezi property in Zambia. The program also includes geochemical and geophysical exploration.
- Paladin arranges $61-million (Aus.) financing with HOPU
Paladin Energy Ltd. is arranging a private placement with HOPU Clean Energy (Singapore) for 144.9 million shares at 42 Australian cents each. The financing will raise up to $61-million (Australian). Paladin will use the money to pay its 2015 bond.
- Angel Gold to acquire El Porvenir property
Angel Gold Corp. plans to acquire the El Porvenir property in Colombia from Mineros SA. It can earn a 100-per-cent stake by paying $2-million and spending $5.2-million on the property.
- Transition Therapeutics releases ELND005 tQT results
Transition Therapeutics Inc.'s ELND005 thorough QT study results have shown no QT prolongation effects. Results suggested that single doses of the drug at 2,000 mg and 7,000 mg were safe and well tolerated in healthy subjects.
- Discovery Ventures plans percussion drilling at Willa
Discovery Ventures Inc. plans to start an underground percussion drilling program to collect new samples at the Willa mine in B.C. The company will use the samples for metallurgical work to establish a tailings product for lab testing.
- Globe says Imperial Metals seeks order against Klabona
Click here for more Canadian headlines.