No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
Alamos Gold drops on poor production results. Eric Sprott joins Kirkland Lake Gold as chairman. Crocodile Gold needs to increase its margins. Rockhaven has a first-ever gold resource in the Yukon.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV will ask shareholders at a Feb. 10 meeting to approve a 1:2 rollback so it can acquire Life Choices Natural Food as its QT. Ron Schmeichel's Mira VI Acquisition has its busiest day of trading since going public last month.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
Long Run Exploration suffers a thrashing by analysts. Questerre Energy puts about one-fifth of its production up for sale. Enerplus works to soothe dividend concerns, and Birchcliff Energy says it will have to cut its 2015 spending "significantly."
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has more diamonds from Kelvin. Peregrine Diamonds boosts its tonnage estimates at Chidliak. Great Lakes Graphite finishes drilling Lochaber. Cameo Resources touts Quebec scandium based on promotional optimism.
- SEC wins $5.61-million (U.S.) order for Boock, Shoss
The SEC has secured $5.61-million (U.S.) in new penalties against Toronto's Irwin Boock and a Texas lawyer, Roger Shoss. The sanctions are part of Mr. Boock's punishment for an "egregious" corporate hijacking scheme.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Centerra Gold hopes for the best this year in the Kyrgyz Republic. A post-postconsolidated Corazon Gold climbs to 20 cents. Ingrid Hibbard's Pelangio Exploration needs a fresh promotion, and Pinetree Capital is halted pending some unlikely-to-be-good news.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan, 23, 2015
Archon Minerals is enthused about Buffer, and for more reasons than just Jay. Adent Capital still hopes to become Proxima Diamond, but it needs cash. Lithium Americas is producing lithium product to wow a potential partner. Alabama Graphite has its Coosa assays.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Laurie Sadler's Valiant Minerals expects to close its qualifying transaction next month by acquiring Convalo Health International. The target owns the BLVD Center rehab clinic in Hollywood.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Penn West Petroleum and Trilogy Energy warn of possible debt covenant breaches. Athabasca Oil is just tickled to be on time and on budget at its Hangingstone project. Petro-Victory is threatened with the loss of its project in Paraguay.
- SEC target Georgiou loses appeal
SEC target George Georgiou has lost an appeal of his conviction for fraud in the United States. Disclosure problems surrounding a witness's cocaine and mental health issues were not sufficient to change the verdict.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- NEC Provides Cloud Service, Obbligato for SaaS, to Auto Part and Machine Tool Manufacturer in Thailand
- TransDigm Group Reports Fiscal 2015 First Quarter Results
- Calissio Resources Completes Property Upgrades, Increases Ore Extraction
- Accenture Positioned as a Leader in 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Oracle Application Implementation Services, Worldwide
- Accenture Closes Structure Acquisition, Strengthening Capabilities in Smart Grid Operations and Energy Trading and Risk Management Services
- P&G Delivers Second Quarter Currency-Neutral Core EPS up 6%; Maintains Organic Sales and Currency-Neutral Core EPS Growth Outlooks for Fiscal Year; Adjusts Fiscal Year Earnings Targets for Foreign Exchange
- Dover Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2014 Results And Updates 2015 Guidance
- Treato Appoints New Chief Consumer Officer & CMO
- Oshkosh Corporation Reports 2015 First Quarter Results
- Tyson Foods to Create 500 Jobs at Georgia Poultry Plant
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Aquila arranges $20.75-million (U.S.) financing
Aquila Resources Inc. has arranged a $20.75-million (U.S.) financing with Orion Mine Finance. It will use the proceeds for the next stage of development at its Back Forty project.
- Sierra Metals produces 3.14 million oz Ag in 2014
Sierra Metals Inc. produced 3.14 million ounces of silver in 2014, including 875,400 ounces in the fourth quarter. Copper production was 2.26 million pounds for the full year and 5.9 million pounds for the fourth quarter.
- Cartier Iron acquires 4.76 million shares of Eloro
Cartier Iron Corp. has acquired 4.76 million shares of Eloro Resources Ltd. and now holds 5.01 million shares or 41.6 per cent of Eloro. The shares issued by Eloro to the company are to settle $238,000 of debt.
- Pershimco finds Cu-Au-Mo mineralization at Cerro Quema
Pershimco Resources Inc. has found a new copper-gold-molybdenum trend at the Cerro Quema project in Panama using geochemical sampling and mapping. The trend contains gold oxide and carbonate base-metal gold-silver targets.
- Excellon appoints Rovelo senior operations manager
Excellon Resources Inc. has appointed Jose Rovelo as senior operations manager for its Platosa mine and Miguel Auza mill. It has also hired Multiurethanes Ltd., Hydro-Ressources Inc. and Technosub Inc. as water consultants for the Platosa mine.
- Metro earns $112.5-million in Q1 2015
Metro Inc. earned $112.5-million on sales of $2,840-million in the first quarter of 2015 ended Dec. 20, 2014. This compares with earnings of $99.2-million on sales of $2,701-million in the first quarter of fiscal 2014.
- T-Bird Pharma names Pratt CFO to replace Taylor
T-Bird Pharma Inc. has named Sandra Pratt as CFO to replace Chris Taylor, who is quitting to return to private practice. Ms. Pratt has worked for Deloitte, Angiotech and Oak Bay Marine Group.
- Anglo Pacific Isua royalty project sold to General Nice
Anglo Pacific Group PLC's Isua royalty project in Greenland has been sold to General Nice Development Ltd. Anglo Pacific plans to waive a right to a $30-million (U.S.) repayment, and Anglo Pacific's royalty on Isua will stay valid.
- Matamec, Ressources create JV to develop Kipawa
Matamec Explorations Inc. and Ressources Quebec Inc. have created a JV to develop the Kipawa deposit. Ressources Quebec has acquired 28 per cent of the project and in return has paid $3-million into the account of the JV.
- Goldquest starts drilling 5,000 m at Tireo concessions
Goldquest Mining Corp. has started drilling 5,000 metres at its Tireo project concessions in the Dominican Republic. The drilling will focus on the Imperial, La Bestia, La Bestita and Guama targets.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.