No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC target Georgiou loses at appeal court, again
SEC target George Georgiou, serving a 25-year fraud sentence, has lost his latest attempt at winning his freedom. The U.S. Court of Appeals has denied his request for a rehearing. He had complained about a witnesses's cocaine addiction and mental health.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Wade Dawe's Stockport Exploration aims to begin small-scale gold production in Kenya. Great Panther Silver offers $1.7-million for Cangold. Garibaldi Resources signs a toll-processing deal with Gainey Capital.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Larry Doan and David Smalley file a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Flying Monkey Capital. Frank Giustra acquires 2,615,000 shares of a five-million-share private placement of 10-cent shares sold by PNO Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
True North Gems has a revised dream sheet for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire project in Greenland. Strike Diamond has raised some cash but needs more. Quest Rare Minerals is borrowing $2.5-million using convertible notes.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Colorado. Marquee Energy makes another acquisition in its core Michichi area of Alberta. Strategic Oil lowers its budget and production guidance for the first half of 2015, and Hollywood is horrified by Keystone XL.
- SEC target Verdmont denies wrongdoing
SEC target Verdmont Capital SA denies that it did anything wrong in the sale of millions of shares of two Canadian-linked listings. The firm says it simply sold the stock on behalf of clients, and had no other interest in the transactions.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Midway Gold still hopes to pour its first Nevada gold this quarter. Cassidy has $17.5-million to start small-scale gold production in Guinea. CMC Metals has $523,000 to do the same in California, and Eureka Resources had its busiest day in seven years.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Georges Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic, signs a definitive agreement to acquire Abba Medix, a hopeful medical marijuana producer. Abba Medix, which has applied to Health Canada for a licence but not yet received one, has already sold $2.52-million in shares.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Ithaca Energy delays its Stella project in the North Sea for the fourth time. EnCana and Seven Generations lower their 2015 budgets, but leave their production more or less intact. Niko Resources' investors seem eager for news from India.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Kelvin but will now drill Faraday. Western Lithium USA has produced lithium carbonate from its Kings Valley project. Houston Lake Mining is doing more drilling at PAK. Energizer Resources is raising more cash for Molo.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Mad Catz ® Proves Small Can Be Powerful with the L.Y.N.X. ™3 Mobile Wireless Controller
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Announces Closing of Transaction to Expand Franchise Territory
- Chimerix to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year End 2014 Financial Results on March 6, 2015
- Nurtur Receives NCQA Wellness And Health Promotion Accreditation For Wellness Services
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - VTAE
- Zoetis Declares Second Quarter 2015 Dividend
- ZELTIQ to Present at Investor Conferences in March 2015
- Universal American Corp. to Present at the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, March 11th
- Tinka Announces AGM Results
- Tomichi Creek Appoints Amber Wick as President, Interim Chief Executive Officer
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Wolfden drills 0.79 m of 1.91 g/t Au at Tetagouche
Wolfden Resources Corp. has drilled 0.79 metre of 1.91 grams per tonne gold and 138 g/t silver at its Tetagouche project in New Brunswick. It has also drilled 4.78 metres of 0.61 g/t gold and 13 g/t silver.
- TD underwriters exercise $50-million greenshoe
Toronto-Dominion Bank's underwriters have exercised a $50-million overallotment option to buy two million Series 7 preferred shares at $25 each. This increases the proceeds under the offering to $350-million.
- Orvana shareholders elect seven directors
Orvana Minerals Corp. holders have elected Gordon Bogden, Ed Guimaraes, Jacques McMullen, Gordon Pridham, Audra Walsh, John Wilson and Michael Winship as directors. Orvana has appointed Mr. McMullen as chairman to replace Robert Mitchell, who has retired.
- Denison's Jasper Lake optionee SeqUr cancels option
Denison Mines Corp.'s Jasper Lake project optionee, SeqUr Exploration, has cancelled its option agreement.
- Vanadiumcorp's Lac Dore at 111.93 Mt of 0.42% V2O5 inf
Vanadiumcorp Resource Inc.'s Lac Dore project has an estimated inferred resource of 111.93 million tonnes of 0.42 per cent V2O5.
- Transeastern Power halted at 12:58 p.m. PT
Transeastern Power Trust has been halted at 12:58 p.m. PT on Feb. 27, 2015, at the request of the company, pending news.
- Altair Gold appoints Bhulji, Mabanta as directors
Altair Gold Inc. is appointing Hafiz Bhulji and Ramon Mabanta as directors. Fayyaz Alimohamed has resigned as president and director, and Tony Ricci has resigned as CFO.
- Parkit talks revenues, omits 2014 P&L from NR
Parkit Enterprise Inc. generated revenues of $9.8-million (U.S.) in fiscal 2014. It did not provide its net profit or loss in the news release.
- Morro Bay talks project, omits Q1 2015 P&L in NR
Morro Bay Resources Ltd. has released its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2015, omitting a profit or loss statement. In December, 2014, it completed a $500,000 drill program at its Penoles project in Mexico.
- AndeanGold appoints Bottcher president, closes placement
AndeanGold Ltd. has appointed interim president Alexander Bottcher as permanent president. It has also closed a $137,014 private placement of 4.56 million shares. It has used part of the proceeds to acquire a stake in the Urumalqui project.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.