No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Daniel Drimmer files a preliminary prospectus for his new capital pool shell, Campar Capital. Raymond James is handling the shell's $400,000 IPO of 10-cent shares.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Investors do not think much of Africa Oil's new Kenyan resource estimate. TAG Oil abandons a well in New Zealand. Bellatrix Exploration says its gas plant could start up earlier than forecast, and DeeThree Exploration hunts for institutional investors.
- Kinder Morgan beats Burnaby's injunction application
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has defeated a court injunction application by the City of Burnaby. The city had complained that Kinder Morgan broke city bylaws by cutting down 13 trees.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has expanded its Pikoo diamond project. Margaret Lake Diamonds has three intriguing anomalies near Gahcho Kue. Cavan Ventures has permits to drill Tetepiska West. Great Lakes Graphite went through withdrawal today.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Legacy Oil keeps up a relentless promotional push. Mart Resources says its new pipeline in Nigeria will be working any week now. Canacol Energy makes plans to enter Mexico, as does Ian Telfer's newly named Renaissance Oil.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Murray Sinclair and Brian Bayley's Kirkcaldy Capital heads to Turkey to acquire a copper-gold explorer, and Geoff Gordon's shell graduate, Vogogo Inc., is the third most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
True North Gems has access to another $11-million. It may be enough to build its Aappaluttoq ruby mine in Greenland. Stornoway Diamond will drill Renard-2 into October. Xmet will drill for gold but tout graphite. Geodex Resources grabbed antimony and gold at West Gore.
- SEC, DOJ charge IT employee with insider trading
The SEC and federal prosecutors have filed insider trading charges against a technician at a California law office. They claim he made $300,000 (U.S.) trading eight companies ahead of mergers or acquisitions.
- TransCanada foes just "arm" of billionaire U.S. backers
The U.S. "Billionaire's Club" funnels money to green groups that pretend to be mom-and-pop outfits, says a report by Republican Senators. The groups disguise propaganda as science to win an unknowing public's support for the billionaires' political aims.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
George Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic Solutions, plans to acquire Abba Medix and then resume trading on the CSE. The target is another hopeful medical marijuana company.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- NEC Strengthens International Retail Solutions
- FEI Opens New Technology Center in Czech Republic
- Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNGLY) Annual Report 2014
- Fortran Corporation Announces Results for Year-End Annual Report 2013
- CEMEX Announces Early Tender Results for Certain Senior Secured Notes And Early Settlement of Tender Offer
- Introducing Fire HD Kids Edition—The Kids Tablet That Has it All, Including the First-Ever 2-Year Worry-Free Guarantee
- Introducing Fire OS 4 “Sangria”
- Amazon Introduces Two All-New Kindles
- Introducing the All-New Fire HD—The Most Powerful Tablet Under $100
- Introducing the All-New Fire HDX—Higher Performance, Exclusive New Audio, the Fastest Wi-Fi, and Still Startlingly Light with a Stunning HDX Display
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Banks Island closes financing, to issue shares for debt
Banks Island Gold Ltd. has closed a private placement of 2.64 million units at 50 cents for $1.32-million. The company is issuing 635,000 shares to settle a $273,050 debt.
- Lowell Copper raises $641,700 from warrant exercise
Lowell Copper Ltd. has raised $641,700 from the exercise of warrants issued on Sept. 14, 2009. Also, shareholders at the AGM on Sept. 10 approved all resolutions put before them.
- FP Newspapers to pay five-cent September dividend
FP Newspapers Inc. has declared a five-cent dividend to shareholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014. The dividend is payable on Oct. 31, 2014.
- Vecima Networks to release 2014 results Sept. 25
Vecima Networks Inc. will release its fiscal 2014 financial results on Sept. 25, 2014. The company will hold a conference call at 1 p.m. ET on the same day.
- Balto Resources has title to SED claim
Balto Resources Ltd. has clarified its title to the SED claim property. The title is now under Balto's name.
- American Hotel declares 7.5-cent September distribution
American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP will pay a 7.5-cent September distribution Oct. 15. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Sept. 30.
- Fundamental Applications lists on CSE
Fundamental Applications Corp. is listing on the CSE on Sept. 18, 2014, under the symbol FUN. The company is developing mobile applications, including Serum, an invite-only, anonymous chat application.
- Teslin River six-million-share private placement
Teslin River Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of six million shares at five cents per share. There are 14 placees, including four insiders, subscribing.
- Ecometals $500,000 debenture private placement
Ecometals Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a $500,000 convertible debenture private placement. One placee is subscribing.
- ChroMedX name change from Monarch Energy
ChroMedX Corp. has changed its name from Monarch Energy Ltd., effective on Sept. 18, 2014. The company will continue trading under the symbol CHX.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.