No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 23, 2014
Penn West moves closer to its goal of selling $1.5-billion to $2-billion of assets by year-end. Africa Oil plunges on disappointing results in Kenya. Touchstone Exploration, with plenty of help from Canaccord Genuity, talks up its assets in Trinidad.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 23, 2014
Daniel Drimmer's new capital pool shell, Campar Capital, closes its $400,000 IPO and will list on the TSX-V Friday. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III plans to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 23, 2014
Majescor Resources hopes for royalty income from Brauna. Almaden Minerals will spin off its ATW diamond play and other secondary assets to a new company. Dajin Resources has some cash for Argentinean lithium. Mason Graphite is processing rock from Lac Gueret.
- Fission may see Northern Miner added to defamation case
Fission Uranium Corp. and its CEO, Dev Randhawa, may see the Northern Miner added to a defamation case against them. Geologist Jody Dahrouge complains that the publication has refused to entirely remove an interview in which Mr. Randhawa attacked him.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy arranges a 50-50 joint venture in Colombia, where GeoPark, a joint venturer of Parex, has some underwhelming test results. Bellatrix Exploration hires an analyst as its new IR man.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC, a Michigan imaging software company that caters to the health care sector, as its QT. Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy expects to close its mining QT by the end of November.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Kinross falls despite news the company will recover $250-million from its stalled Fruta del Norte gold deposit in Ecuador. INV Metals, which is also working in Ecuador, rearranges its mine to avoid a windfall tax. SnipGold "could be in a position to drill" next fall.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Lucara Diamond has another sparkling sale of diamonds from Karowe. Canterra Minerals found a diamond in its indicator mineral sampling at Marlin. Focus Graphite has promotable assays from drilling at Lac Tetepisca. West Melville Metals is doing metallurgy at Isortoq.
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- BMA Presents Global Data Center Provider CyrusOne with 2014 Gold Tower Award
- Chiquita Announces Results of Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Layne Christensen Provides Additional Information on Improved Liquidity Position
- WeedHire.com Appoints Cheryl Shuman as Inaugural Member of Company’s Cannabis Industry Advisory Board
- Lakeland Industries Announces $11.2 Million Private Placement
- Horizon Lines Reports Third-Quarter Financial Results
- ISSI to Participate at the Wells Fargo Securities Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on November 13
- BSD Medical Reports Findings from Study Sponsored by Terumo Europe N.V. Using MicroThermX® Microwave Ablation System
- Finacity Appoints Judith S. Schrecker as a Board Director of the Company
- Myriad Interactive Media Inc. (MYRY) divests BTCTickers.com for 143% premium and moves Ebola tracking system into development
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP says for now, Rogers boss gets benefit of the doubt
- FP says TD's Ryding cuts Canaccord Genuity to "hold"
- Post says TMX moves to thwart high-frequency traders
- Rogers Comm launches LTE-Advanced in 12 cities
Rogers Communications Inc. has launched LTE-Advanced, an apparently faster wireless network that runs at 700 megahertz. It is currently available in 12 cities.
- easyhome to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 6
easyhome Ltd. will release its 2014 third quarter results on Thursday, Nov. 6, 2014, after market close. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, Nov. 7, 2014, at 11 a.m. EST.
- Pennine finishes re-entry of Castor 2-22
Pennine Petroleum Corp. has finished its re-entry of the Castor 2-22 well. An analysis shows that the well is connected to an existing Colony formation reservoir. The company plans to continue testing the well to confirm production capability.
- FP/CP say Canexus suffers a contract cancellation
- Globe says Potash Corp. hit by lower potash prices
- Shoreline to pay creditor $5.5-million
Shoreline Energy Corp. has agreed to pay a creditor $2.5-million and $3-million before Dec. 31, 2014.
- Globe says Kinaxis, Lumenpulse ride the IPO market
Click here for more Canadian headlines.