No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for April 1, 2015
Torex Gold plans to fly its future Mexican gold production to safety. INV Metals could benefit from progress made by Lundin Gold in Ecuador. Calibre Mining has another round of gold assays with Iamgold in Nicaragua.
- Energy Summary for April 1, 2015
Mart Resources says its on-leave CEO misbehaved but its planned takeover still looks good; investors remain doubtful. DeeThree Exploration rises on pleasing Alberta Bakken results. Bob Disbrow continues to buy Niko Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 1, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds will explore Botswana for diamonds. Olivut Resources has cancelled its potentially large but effectively ineffective placement. Orbite has replaced one placement with another. Great Western Minerals is trying to restructure its debt.
- Guestlogix seeks to identify forum poster "fraudfinder"
Guestlogix Inc. has filed a petition in court seeking an order against a Stockhouse user named "fraudfinder." The company complains that the user called it a sham and a "pumped and dumped asset," among other things.
- Gold Summary for March 31, 2015
Iamgold could soon have a new joint venturer in Mali. Bellhaven Copper buys a Colombian property from AngloGold Ashanti. Ross Beaty's new company, Odin Mining, has drill results from Ecuador, and Gold Reserve is still waiting for $740-million from Venezuela.
- Shell Summary for March 31, 2015
David Shaw's Albion Petroleum has acquired KCP Minerals, a mining company with 17 properties in Mexico and one in Nevada. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III launches Solegear Bioplastics; and Michael Dalsin's Convalo Health reaches a new high.
- Energy Summary for March 31, 2015
Argent Energy suspends its distribution and gives up on its search for a suitor. Ithaca Energy promises that its Stella project is done with delays. The head of the U.S. EPA displeases green groups after saying Keystone XL will not be a climate disaster.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 31, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has drilled more kimberlite at Pikoo and Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Hudson Resources has a dream sheet for its White Mountain alumina project in Greenland.
- SEC looks offshore for pump-and-dump cash
The SEC has filed a motion asking for the court's help in tracking the proceeds of a Canadian pump-and-dump operation. The regulator claims that a group of men, operating from Calgary and Surrey, sent money to a bank in Barbados from a pink sheets scheme.
- Shell Summary for March 30, 2015
Darryl Levitt's capital pool shell, Vector Resources, plans to launch Ontario Graphite as its QT. Balraj Mann's Fitch Street Capital is considering a QT with a software company.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Marksmen Announces Grant of Options and Operations Update
- Marksmen Announces Grant of Options and Operations Update
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: Resonant, Inc. (RESN) Misled Shareholders According to a Recently Filed Class Action
- Blue Dolphin Announces Improved Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- Eastside Distilling Reports 2014 Financial Results
- Kornit Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc. (TSX: RME, OTCQX: RCKXF) Announces Closing of Chabot Implements Acquisition
- AmeraMex International Schedules Year-end Conference Call
- NORCRAFT COMPANIES, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Maple Leaf Royalties closes purchase of well interests
Maple Leaf Royalties Corp. has completed its previously announced acquisition of royalty interests and non-operated working interests in 17 oil and gas wells in Alberta and Saskatchewan. The seller was Maple Leaf 2012-II Energy Income LP.
- Fura Emeralds grants option to buy 300,000 shares
Fura Emeralds Inc. has granted an option to buy 300,000 shares at 13 cents for one year.
- GC-Global Capital chairman Ewart retires
GC-Global Capital Corp. chairman Gordon Ewart has retired. Mr. Ewart co-founded the company in 2003.
- Morro Bay director Stewart resigns
Morro Bay Resources Ltd. director Elmer Stewart has resigned for personal and business reasons.
- Interfor to release Q1 results April 30
Interfor Corp. will release its first quarter results on April 30, 2015, after its board meeting. The company will hold a conference call at 8 a.m. PT on May 1, 2015.
- Rocky Mountain Dealerships closes Chabot acquisition
Rocky Mountain Dealerships Inc. has closed its acquisition of Manitoba dealer of Case IH agricultural equipment, Chabot Implements. Rocky Mountain Dealerships financed the acquisition with cash and credit facilities.
- Esrey exits Poland, settles $3.37-million (U.S.) debt
Esrey Energy Ltd. has withdrawn from its Polish investment, and plans to focus on Papua New Guinea. It has also settled $3.37-million (U.S.) of a subsidiary's debt by agreeing to a $1.6-million (U.S.) repayment as well as various commitments in PNG.
- Arena Minerals investor Beaty buys nine million units
Arena Minerals Inc. investor Ross Beaty has acquired nine million Arena units for $900,000. The units represent 11.9 per cent of the company's issued shares.
- Teuton hearing adjourned for payment to American Creek
Teuton Resources Corp.'s payment amount hearing has been adjourned to a date to be agreed on by the company and American Creek. Teuton is seeking to receive an appeal decision before June 1 to avoid paying $165,000 as security for costs.
- Suncor to achieve $800M opex cut sooner than expected
Suncor Energy Inc. says its planned $600-million to $800-million opex reduction will be substantially realized in 2015, ahead of the previously expected two-year period. It is producing at an average of 598,000 boepd.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.