No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- BCSC-banned Briner cited over missing client money
BCSC-banned lawyer John Briner is now the target of a professional misconduct case that the Law Society has initiated. The society claims that he misappropriated client money in 2013.
- Gold Summary for July 29, 2014
Frank Callaghan resigns as Barkerville obtains a one-month payment extension from Eric Sprott. West African tries to bring Channel's old project, Mankarga, in Burkina Faso to production. Mega Precious and the Red Sucker Lake settle their differences.
- Shell Summary for July 29, 2014
Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy has an option to buy the Mackenzie Mountains iron-copper property in the Northwest Territories. Mettrum Ltd., a medical marijuana producer and the QT target of Cinaport Acquisitions, closes a $34.5-million financing.
- Energy Summary for July 29, 2014
Talisman Energy falls short of analyst predictions by posting a loss in the second quarter. Epsilon Energy enjoys a second heady day. Pine Cliff Energy arranges its second acquisition in less than two weeks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 29, 2014
Mountain Province expects to borrow $370-million for Gahcho Kue. Tsodilo Resources has raised cash for Botswana drilling. Berkwood Resources has raised cash to work Lac Gueret. Search Minerals has replaced its new CEO with its old CEO.
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Marathon Oil Corporation Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Indiana's Teacher of the Year Accepts New Challenge as Head of Statewide Charter School
- Work Underway on New FirstEnergy Transmission Substation in West Virginia to Support Shale Gas Industry and Enhance Mon Power Service Reliability
- HealthSouth Appoints Tim Patten New Regional President
- Scotch Brand Introduces New Products for Back to School Shopping Season
- Northrop Grumman Appoints Diane Daegele Vice President of Business Management for Unmanned Systems
- Armada Oil Announces Commencement of Drilling on the Bear Creek #1
- Coach K Hosts USA Basketball Special Aug. 4 on SiriusXM
- Siemens Unveils New Chemistry and Immunoassay Systems at AACC 2014
- Fresh Del Monte Produce's Board of Directors Declares Cash Dividend
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Lamelee Iron Ore completes $2-million offering
Lamelee Iron Ore Ltd. has completed a $2-million offering. The company sold 2.04 million units at 13 cents each and 11.57 million flow-through shares at 15 cents each. Each unit consists of one share and one-half of a share purchase warrant.
- Trimel amends convertible note with First Generation
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp. has amended a $25-million (U.S.) convertible note with First Generation Capital Inc. The company has reduced the maximum number of shares issuable on conversion of the note to 8.94 million from 37.74 million.
- DraftTeam Fantasy arranges $600,000 private placement
DraftTeam Fantasy Sports Inc. has arranged a $600,000 private placement of six million units at 10 cents. Each unit consists of one share and one-half of one warrant. DraftTeam will use the proceeds for working capital.
- Pollard becomes primary ticket supplier for Loto-Quebec
Pollard Banknote Ltd. has become the primary instant lottery ticket supplier for Loto-Quebec. The term of the $38-million contract is five years from Feb. 1, 2014.
- Domtar to pay 37.5-U.S.-cent dividend Oct. 15
Domtar Corp. will pay a quarterly dividend of 37.5 U.S. cents a share on Oct. 15, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Oct. 2, 2014.
- Gold Reach Resources receives $1.84-million tax credit
Gold Reach Resources Ltd. has received a $1.84-million B.C. mineral exploration tax credit from the CRA for the year ended March 31, 2014. The company will begin archeological field studies and baseline water sampling at its Ootsa property next week.
- DraftTeam Fantasy Sports halted at 11:31 a.m. PT
DraftTeam Fantasy Sports Inc. has been halted at 11:31 a.m. PT on July 30, 2014.
- Tuckamore dissident annoyed by board "manoeuvres"
Tuckamore Capital Management Inc. dissident Access Holdings is denouncing the company's "tactical manoeuvres" to ignore shareholder interests. It cites that three Tuckamore directors were not elected by holders, and the board supported a failed buyout.
- Galahad changes name to Rosehearty, rolls back 1:10
Galahad Metals Inc. has changed its name to Rosehearty Energy Inc. and rolled back its shares 1 for 10. It has continued to B.C. from Ontario.
- Amaya Gaming shareholders approve Rational acquisition
Amaya Gaming Group Inc.'s shareholders approved the company's proposed acquisition of Rational Group Ltd. at the AGM on July 30, 2014. The shareholders also elected six directors and reappointed Richter SENCRL/LLP as auditor.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.