No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for March 30, 2015
Darryl Levitt's capital pool shell, Vector Resources, plans to launch Ontario Graphite as its QT. Balraj Mann's Fitch Street Capital is considering a QT with a software company.
- Gold Summary for March 30, 2015
Barrick Gold adds John Baird and Newt Gingrich to its Brian Mulroney-led advisory board. Solvista Gold plans to acquire Rockcliff Resources for $1.2-million in shares. Duran Ventures hopes to become a Peruvian toll miller for $1.5-million.
- Energy Summary for March 30, 2015
Cenovus Energy may be in better financial shape than investors think, says an analyst. Parallel Energy investors seem to expect another distribution cut. EnerGulf Resources agrees to buy Columbus Copper after the latter buys an Albanian hydrocarbon block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 30, 2015
Durango Resources hopes for good diamond fortune at Lucky 7. Adent Capital, soon to be Proxima Diamond, plans preliminary work at the old T-10 pipe. Pele Mountain Resources has a partner for its monazite project at Eco Ridge.
- QSolar's Stockhouse dispute looks to be over
QSolar Ltd.'s legal dispute with Stockhouse over advertising looks to have reached a premature end. The company has discontinued its operations and its lawyer has quit the case.
- Gold Summary for March 27, 2015
Robert Quartermain's Pretium Resources receives Brucejack environmental approval. Yellowhead Mining is waiting for its environmental permit. Midway Gold pours its first gold at Pan, and GMV Minerals climbs 5.5 cents as the company prepares to resume exploration.
- Shell Summary for March 27, 2015
James Richardson's capital pool shell, Walmer Capital, will option a 70-per-cent interest in the Golden Shears property in Nevada. Ray Rasouli's Saratoga Electronics, a hopeful medical marijuana producer, has its highest close since it started trading earlier this month.
- Energy Summary for March 27, 2015
DeeThree Exploration investors like its year-end financials. Legacy Oil's CEO finds himself in an awkward situation. Iona Energy wins some breathing room from its bondholders, and Petromanas Energy delays a well in Albania by at least six months.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 27, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds is inching toward completion of its big term loan facility for Gahcho Kue. Shore Gold has begun drilling Orion South to aid its financing cause. Orbite is changing its financing plans after a nasty market reception.
- TSX-V member Union responds to Khan's complaints
Former TSX-V member Union Securities Ltd. denies that it mishandled the account of Mohammed Khan, a lottery winner who is suing over losses. Mr. Khan complained that supervisory failures by Union and another firm caused him to lose much of his winnings.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Torchlight Energy Begins Drilling First Well in Its Orogrande Project
- Envestnet Launches Factor-Enhanced Portfolios Delivering Increased Exposure to Key Return Drivers
- Cannabis Science (CBIS) Names Investor Relations Veteran Of Leading Companies To Head Its Investor Relations Initiatives
- Starwood Capital Group Completes Sale Of Ace Hotel London Shoreditch
- DoubleNet Pay Launches With Inclusion in ADP Marketplace
- SUTIMCO International Inc. New Management and New Developments for the Company
- Bio-AMD, Inc.; General Update & MIDS Plans
- Zoetis to Host Webcast and Conference Call on First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- ZBB Agile Flow Battery Receives Key Third Party Performance Validation
- Zayo Group Extends 100G Wavelength Capability to Its Metro Network in Europe
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Semafo releases NI 43-101 Natougou resource estimate
Semafo Inc. has released an NI 43-101-compliant resource estimate for the Natougou deposit in Burkina Faso. The study estimates indicated resources of 1.09 million ounces Au and inferred resources of 442,000 ounces Au.
- Odin drills 405.1 m of 0.82 g/t AuEq at Cangrejos
Odin Mining and Exploration Ltd. has drilled 405.1 metres of 0.82 gram per tonne gold equivalent at its Cangrejos project in Ecuador. At the same intercept it also drilled 58 metres of 1.91 g/t AuEq.
- Globe says Savanna Energy target cut to $2.50 from $4
- MGX Minerals starts environmental studies at Driftwood
MGX Minerals Inc. has started baseline environmental studies at the Driftwood Creek property in B.C. The company has also begun reassaying drill core from 2008 at the Western zone of the project.
- DealNet to provide messaging to gateway provider
DealNet Capital Corp.'s Impact Mobile will provide messaging connectivity into Canada for an international messaging gateway provider. The company will move the existing messaging and future traffic, which is expected to include MMS.
- Alexander Nubia starts drilling at Hamama
Alexander Nubia International Inc. has started drilling at its Hamama project and plans up to 30 holes. It aims to release the first set of drill results in late April or early May.
- Globe says Legacy Oil + Gas cut to "hold"
- iCo licensee adds U.S. to bertilimumab phase II trial
iCo Therapeutics Inc.'s licensee will expand its phase II clinical trial for bertilimumab to include U.S. centres. The company is targeting bullous pemphigoid, an auto-immune blistering disease, with the drug.
- InMed appoints Anderson to scientific advisory board
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. has appointed Dr. Paul Anderson to its scientific advisory board. Dr. Anderson has worked for Merck Frosst Canada Inc. and Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Globe/CP say Amaya agrees to unload Cadillac Jack unit
Click here for more Canadian headlines.