No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Mega Precious hopes Lake Shore's Tony Makuch can help develop Monument Bay in Manitoba. Barkerville Gold receives another loan extension from Eric Sprott, and Coronet Metals hopes to have finally found some help for its suspended Liberty toll mill.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Ron Schmeichel's WB III Acquisition plans to acquire TicToc, the developer of a messaging and photo-sharing app called Frankly, as its QT. Wildeboer Dellelce, a Bay Street law firm, increases its position in NXA Inc., an NEX shell.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Lightstream Resources sells $378-million of assets to Crescent Point, but investors are still worried about its finances. Iona Energy loses more than half its value following more production outages at Huntington. Argent Energy puts itself on the block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Mountain Province is selling $100-million of stock to cover construction costs at Gahcho Kue. Its sister, Kennady Diamonds, has raised $5-million for Kennady North. Star Minerals Group is working on a Hoidas Lake dream sheet.
- SEC charges Toronto man for Herbalife short position
The SEC has filed an insider trading case against a research analyst from Toronto who acquired a short position in Herbalife Ltd. in 2012. He bought a put option the day before hedge fund manager Bill Ackman called the company an illegal pyramid scheme.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Roxgold aims to start building its Yaramoko gold mine in Burkina Faso this year. Pan American is still considering Samco Gold's EDM gold property in Argentina. Odin Mining quintuples thanks to a new big-name investor, Ross Beaty.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Lawrence Ho has a new capital pool shell, Maple Peak Investments, which lists Wednesday. James Varanese's Triox Ltd. expects to complete its acquisition of eQube Technology by Friday.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Crew Energy closes its $150-million Princess sale. Bellatrix Exploration arranges a second joint venture with Grafton. Sunshine Oilsands enjoys some insider buying, and a federal court agrees to hear a B.C. band's challenge to Northern Gateway.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
North Arrow Minerals hopes to drill targets at or near Pikoo early next year. Arctic Star Exploration hopes North Arrow also drills Redemption next winter. Great Lakes Graphite has tweaked its Lochaber play. Pacific Wildcat Resources trades again.
- OSC reaches $8-million deal with Ernst & Young
The OSC has reached an $8-million settlement with Ernst & Young LLP for failures stemming from the audits of collapsed Chinese companies Sino-Forest Corp. and Zungui Haixi Corp. The OSC said Ernst failed to exercise professional skepticism.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Manhattan Scientifics Issues Follow up Report to Shareholders -"Pushing the Limits of Cancer Detection"
- Kibush Capital Corporation Update
- Cardinal Energy Re-Enters First Well on Fortune Leases
- Abengoa Yield's Solana Solar Power Plant in Arizona Wins an Energy Storage North America Innovation Award
- IIROC Trade Resumption - Wi-LAN Inc.
- Conifer Health Solutions® Completes Acquisition of SPi Healthcare
- Relmada Therapeutics Appoints Julie J. Chen As Director of Finance and Operations
- 8x8 Named a Recipient of the Ventana Research 2014 Business Technology Leadership Award for Cloud Contact Center Innovation
- Mountain High Acquisitions Corp. Expands Management Team -- Appoints Richard G. Stifel as CFO and Director
- Scottsdale Lincoln Health Network Partners With Premier, Inc. to Advance Population Health Management Efforts
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Monarques to file amended AIF, Croinor PFS
Monarques Resources Inc. will file an amended AIF on SEDAR, which will include technical and scientific information contained in the technical report. The company also plans to file a PFS for the Croinor property in mid-October.
- Northcore grants options to buy 440,000 shares
Northcore Resources Inc. has granted options to buy 440,000 six-cent shares to directors and consultants of the company. The options are exercisable for five years from the date of grant.
- Globe says Scotiabank top underwriter in first 9 months
- Vodis Pharmaceuticals forms Washington state subsidiary
Vodis Pharmaceuticals Inc. has formed a U.S. subsidiary, based in Washington state. The unit will acquire real estate in Washington for the use of cannabis producers.
- Network Media to produce Johnny Cash documentary
Network Media Group Inc. plans to produce a documentary about Johnny Cash for CMT to air in 2015. The company will work with the John R. Cash Revocable Trust to produce the film, to be titled "Johnny Cash -- American Rebel."
- Globe says RBC enjoys $149.8-billion (U.S.) of M&A
- Cub unit resumes drilling with M-22 well in Ukraine
Cub Energy Inc. unit KUB-Gas LLC has resumed drilling in Ukraine with the spudding of its Makeevskoye-22 well. The company expects to take about 80 days to drill, test and complete the well.
- GMV Minerals samples 63 m of 0.66 g/t Au at Mexican Hat
GMV Minerals Inc. has sampled 63 m of 0.66 g/t Au at its Mexican Hat property in Arizona. It has also sampled 44 m of 0.56 g/t Au.
- BlackIce Enterprise to license Quartet FS's ActivePivot
BlackIce Enterprise Risk Management Inc. will license Quartet FS's ActivePivot and add it to its BlackIce ERA Live software. Both softwares are for big data enterprise risk aggregation.
- Yamana Gold produces 390,000 oz AuEq in Q3 2014
Yamana Gold Inc. produced 390,000 ounces of gold equivalent in the third quarter of 2014. Most of this came from Chapada, El Penon, Canadian Malartic, Mercedes and Pilar. Yamana had spent $50-million of its $75-million 2014 budget at the end of August.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.