No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SMC Entertainment's Bigelow arrested in Florida
SMC Entertainment Inc.'s alleged promoter, Dwayne Bigelow, has been arrested in Florida for a $9.4-million (U.S.) pump-and-dump scheme. Prosecutors claim that he and others ran a paid promotion campaign with SMC and two other stocks from 2009 to 2011.
- Shell Summary for April 24, 2015
Jeremy Ford's Clear Gold plans to roll back 1:2 and acquire Whale Shark Environmental Technologies, which builds machines for cleaning barnacles and gunk off ships' bottoms. The shell is now searching for investors for a $2.5-million private placement priced at 25 cents.
- Gold Summary for April 24, 2015
Yamana Gold offers $17-million to acquire Ewan Downie's Mega Precious Metals. Noront faces a rival bidder in Ontario. Bullman Minerals arranges a $7.2-million financing, and AurCrest Gold plans to make Lac Seul member Chris Angeconeb president.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 24, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has diamond counts from two new areas at Kelvin. Peregrine Diamonds is drilling the fourth of six CH-7 mini-bulk holes. American Vanadium has raised some cash for CellCube sales. Orbite Aluminae will have first quarter results and a plant update next week.
- Multivision's Nazerali denies Imagis an "obvious pump"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday on Imagis Technologies' 2002 go-private offer from Pembridge. He denied defence lawyer Roger McConchie's claims that he knew "from day one" that Pembridge's founder was "running a scam."
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2015
Barrick Gold faces more environmental violations in Chile. Cash-rich Sunward Resources receives a $25-million takeover bid from Thomas Kaplan's NovaCopper. Stakeholder Gold hires Shawn Ryan and his Yukon exploration company.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2015
Marc Cernovitch's Valor Ventures has new five-cent shareholders following a recent 1:5 rollback and subsequent 22-million-share financing. Paul Rosen's shell graduate, PharmaCan Capital, sells an 80-per-cent interest in its MMPR-licensed In the Zone Produce.
- Multivision's Nazerali quizzed on "horrendous losses"
Multivision Communications Ltd.'s Aly Nazerali answered questions on Thursday afternoon about "horrendous losses" investors suffered from a 1980s boiler room. He also testified about his involvement in Even Resources, a VSE listing that went to $1.20.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 23, 2015
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a dozen drill targets on its diamond play near Gahcho Kue. RB Energy is slipping closer to bankruptcy. Dajin Resources has assayed lithium at its Alkali Lake play in Nevada. Big North Graphite plans a rollback.
- Multivision's Nazerali questioned over site injunction
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali continued to testify Thursday about his injunction application to shut down the Deep Capture website. Defence lawyer Roger McConchie compared the application with other documents provided by Mr. Nazerali.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Stratasys Selects Winners for the 2015 Extreme Redesign 3D Printing Challenge
- Convenience, Quality and Creative Options for all your Copy & Print Needs
- Kim Nussbaum Named McClatchy Vice President, Advertising; Don Burk Appointed Corporate Director Of Sales
- Century Casinos Announces Opening of Racetrack at Century Downs Racetrack and Casino in Calgary, Canada
- Comcast Business Names Regional Winners in Innovations 4 Entrepreneurs Program
- All-Girl FIRST Robotics Team Receives the 2015 Media & Technology Innovation Award Sponsored by Comcast NBCUniversal
- Anchor Bancorp Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 Earnings
- Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. Announces Conference Call to Review Fiscal 2015 Second Quarter Financial Results on May 5, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. (Central)
- New AB research shows many DC plan sponsors continue to lack fiduciary awareness and half of plans don't use QDIA safe harbor
- Toledo Edison Uses Helicopters to Inspect High Voltage Lines Across Northwest Ohio
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Wescan Energy to acquire Alberta oil and gas properties
Wescan Energy Corp. has agreed to acquire oil and gas properties in east-central Alberta from an arm's-length company for $1.24-million. The properties currently produce about 85 boepd (95 per cent oil and NGLs, 5 per cent natural gas).
- GeoNovus Media appoints director Wiebe as president
GeoNovus Media Corp. has appointed a director, Colin Wiebe, as the company's president. It has also appointed Brayden Sutton to its advisory board.
- Transition Metals stakes Saturday Night target in Ont.
Transition Metals Corp. has staked a PGM-Ni-Cu target near its Sunday Lake discovery in Ontario. It has named the target Saturday Night.
- Bell Copper begins drilling hole K-11 at Kabba
Bell Copper Corp. has started drilling hole K-11 at its Kabba copper-molybdenum project in Arizona. It expects to complete the drilling in 30 days.
- Oryx Petroleum appoints Querio as COO
Oryx Petroleum Corp. Ltd. has appointed Vance Querio as COO, replacing Henry Legarre, who has resigned. Mr. Querio has been Oryx's West Africa regional manager since March, 2012, and had previously worked for Addax Petroleum.
- International Montoro appoints Makela to advisory board
International Montoro Resources Inc. has appointed Everett Makela to its advisory board.
- Co-operators forms Sunshine Coast Insurance Services
Co-operators General Insurance Company and Sunshine Coast Credit Union will offer each other's products and services as Sunshine Coast Insurance Services Inc. Co-operators has moved its adviser's office to be beside SCCU's head office.
- Dorex Minerals to issue shares, warrants for debt
Dorex Minerals Inc. intends to issue shares at five cents and warrants exercisable at 10 cents to settle $740,000 of debt.
- Karnalyte dissident Phinney countersues company
Karnalyte Resources Inc. dissident Robin Phinney has filed a counterclaim lawsuit against the company and its directors. Mr. Phinney calls the current board "directionless" and "floundering" in its disregard for the company's shareholders.
- Manulife's John Hancock licenses Synodex software
Manulife Financial Corp. has licensed Synodex's risk assessment software for use in underwriting.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.