No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 21, 2014
Majid Mangalji's Westcap Investments will acquire a Red Roof Inn near the Baltimore airport as its QT. Darren Devine's Oculus Ventures closes its QT by acquiring Cameron Chell's Slyce Inc., which went public today and was the second most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Gold Summary for July 21, 2014
Glen Eagle's John Labrecque celebrates 70 per cent gold recovery at its waste dumps in Nicaragua. Condor Resources falls on poor assays from Peru, and Arian Resources fails to unearth a gold belt in Albania.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 21, 2014
Mountain Province has a deal to benefit Indians at Gahcho Kue. Almaden Minerals is raising cash; some could go for drilling at ATW. RB Energy is facing more delays at its lithium mine near Val d'Or. Hudson Resources is focused on financing its White Mountain play.
- OSC reaches $700,000 deal with Sino-Forest's Horsley
The OSC has reached a $700,000 settlement with David Horsley, the former CFO of collapsed Chinese forester Sino-Forest Corp. He has admitted that he had insufficient knowledge of the company's operations, and relied too much on overseas management.
- Shell Summary for July 18, 2014
David Mitchell's fifth capital pool shell, Whiteknight Acquisitions III, will list Monday. BBS Securities sold the shell's $586,100 IPO. Scott Gibson's Westham Resources acquires a uranium property in Saskatchewan and begins trading as Roughrider Exploration.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 18, 20142
Afri-Can Marine Minerals hopes to raise some cash but it needs more to revive its diamond hunt. Strike Graphite, a new diamond explorer, will merge with Athabasca Nuclear. Quest Rare Minerals has raised $3-million for a Strange Lake feasibility study.
- NexGen Energy denies wrongdoing in Ainsworth hiring
NexGen Energy Ltd. denies that it did anything wrong when it hired Alpha Exploration Inc.'s VP of exploration, Garrett Ainsworth. Alpha's CEO, who is also Mr. Ainsworth's father, knew about the hiring well in advance.
- SEC seeks up to $12.2-million (U.S.) from Amyot
The SEC has filed a motion for a default judgment of up to $12.2-million (U.S.) against Quebec's Jean-Francois Amyot. The regulator claims his conduct was "especially egregious" in a 2010 pump-and-dump.
- Shell Summary for July 17, 2014
Alan Rootenberg's capital pool shell, Searchtech Capital, plans to acquire PharmaCan Capital as its QT. The target invests in medical marijuana companies and has a letter of intent to acquire a licensed producer, In the Zone Produce.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 17, 2014
Dominion Diamond has had a good year but not everyone is happy. Investors seem pleased with Lucara Diamond's latest sale of special gems. Search Minerals will drop tin and continue its Foxtrot. Nemaska Lithium has made its final Whabouchi payment.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Cape Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend
- California Bank of Commerce Reports Record Earnings for 2Q 2014
- Schwab Intelligent Technologies™ to Integrate RIA Custody Data Into Morningstar OfficeSM
- Lincoln Financial Group Earns Top 25 Call Center Award for Customer Service
- Platinum Reports On Town Hall Meeting For Echo Therapeutics, Inc. Stockholders
- Foresight Energy LP Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Call
- Markit Appoints Head of Investor Relations
- Jefferson Security Bank Announces Quarterly Dividend Payment
- Mitsubishi Corporation Launches Diesel Business in Australia
- Mitsubishi Corporation Launches Diesel Business in Australia
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Mission Ready files patent application for frag patch
Mission Ready Services Inc. has filed a patent application with the U.S. Patent Office for its "frag patch" fragment protective patch. The application covers the patch itself and combat clothing that use the product.
- BCE's Space casts lead roles for Killjoys series
BCE Inc.'s Space has casted Hannah John-Kamen, Aaron Ashmore and Luke Macfarlane as the leads in its new Killjoys drama series. Production for the series will begin in Toronto on Aug. 5, 2014.
- Arctic Glacier has no material changes
Arctic Glacier Income Fund has had no material changes since its default announcement on Aug. 15, 2012. It still intends to file its continuous disclosure documents.
- Pollard touts Lucky 7s PlayBook sales in Missouri
Pollard Banknote Ltd. is touting Missouri Lottery's sales of the $20 Lucky 7s PlayBook. Six weeks after launch, the product became the lottery's top-selling instant game.
- Pangolin finds 0.005484-carat macrodiamond at Malatswae
Pangolin Diamonds Corp. has recovered a 0.005484-carat macro white diamond at its Malatswae project in Botswana. The company is now collecting follow-up samples on site.
- Pretium prices offering at $7.25 (U.S.) a share
Pretium Resources Inc. has priced its offering at $7.25 (U.S.) a share. It will sell 6.83 million shares for proceeds of $49.52-million (U.S.). Shareholder Silver Standard will sell 1.44 million Pretium shares for proceeds of $10.5-million (U.S.).
- Cayden drills eight m of 16.1 g/t Au at Angostura
Cayden Resources Inc. has drilled eight m of 16.1 g/t Au at its Angostura project in Mexico. The company also drilled 55 m of 0.92 g/t Au. Results include two m of 41.9 g/t Au.
- Spackman Entertainment begins trading on Singapore board
Spackman Equities Group Inc.'s Spackman Entertainment Group Ltd. has begun trading on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Ltd.'s Catalist board. In its IPO, Spackman Entertainment offered 69.44 million shares at 26 Singaporean cents each.
- Skylon funds declare July distributions
High Yield & Mortgage Plus Trust and other Skylon funds have declared July distributions. The distributions are payable on Aug. 15, 2014, to unitholders of record on July 31, 2014.
- Serengeti Resources appoints DeVisser Gray as auditor
Serengeti Resources Inc. has appointed DeVisser Gray as its auditor, in replacement of Davidson & Company. The company has also granted an option to buy 50,000 shares to a consultant. The option is exercisable at eight cents for five years.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.