No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- TSX-V member Union responds to Khan's complaints
Former TSX-V member Union Securities Ltd. denies that it mishandled the account of Mohammed Khan, a lottery winner who is suing over losses. Mr. Khan complained that supervisory failures by Union and another firm caused him to lose much of his winnings.
- Gold Summary for March 26, 2015
Mark O'Dea's True Gold appoints Christian Milau as CEO. Mirasol Resources options some Chilean projects to Yamana Gold. Golden Dawn rises to 23 cents, up from 1.5 cents two months ago, and Visible Gold's first five drill holes come up empty.
- Shell Summary for March 26, 2015
Anton Konovalov's first capital pool shell, Dominion General Investment, will list on the TSX-V Friday. Michael Davidson's Friday Capital will acquire Brooks Bergreen's Hit Technologies, a designer of durable cases and mounting devices for iPhones.
- Energy Summary for March 26, 2015
Oil spikes after Saudi Arabia launches air strikes in Yemen, where little Calvalley Petroleum has been toiling for nearly two decades. Legacy Oil lowers its 2015 guidance and replaces its CFO. Sterling Resources finds a buyer for its Romanian assets.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Stornoway Diamond touts its new Renard airport. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling Clayton Valley lithium. Flinders Resources is producing Graphite at Woxna, just not officially as yet.
- Canadian National trespassing, claims Indian band
Canadian National Railway Company is facing a lawsuit from the Okanagan Indian Band over plans to sell a discontinued rail line. The band says the line is worth $50-million and is partly on its land. It claims CN is trespassing.
- Shell Summary for March 25, 2015
Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb promote their BitGold Inc. at Mines and Money Hong Kong 2015 as they prepare to take their company public through their shell, Loma Vista Capital. Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources sells a $500,000 private placement at 15 cents.
- Gold Summary for March 25, 2015
Brilliant Resources receives another $9-million from Equatorial Guinea, which makes $29.5-million so far. North Country awaits exploration in Nunavut by new joint venturer Auryn Resources. Inca One clarifies a recent tout piece.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 25, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is getting set to spin off its lesser diamond hunts. KWG Resources rejoices at Cliffs' departure. DNI Metals is chasing a Brazilian graphite project. Energizer Resources says it is seeking cash for Molo in Madagascar.
- Energy Summary for March 25, 2015
Seven Generations Energy appoints a new CFO. Insiders of RMP Energy and Alberta Oilsands take last week's bad news as this week's buying opportunity. Financial woes send LGX Oil limping downward.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Valmie Resources (VMRI) Endorses Education of Lawmakers on UAV Agricultural Applications
- Boston Therapeutics Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
- Brekford Announces 2014 Operating Results and Completes Capital Raise
- Maudore Announces Extension of Proceedings Under the CCAA
- Maudore Announces Extension of Proceedings Under the CCAA
- Stratasys Provides 3D Printing Experience for the Science Museum of Minnesota Space Exhibition
- Veteran Fashion Executive Brian Lynch Named President and CEO of Justice
- Sprint ’s Wichita Network Jointly Awarded #1 Ranking for Call and Text Performance
- New Sears Hometown Store Opens in Longview
- FIRST SECURITY GROUP, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Believe the Acquisition by Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. May be Unfair to Shareholders
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Arctic Hunter arranges $100,000 private placement
Arctic Hunter Energy Inc. has arranged a $100,000 private placement of two million units at five cents. Each unit will comprise one share and one warrant.
- Vital Energy appoints Cheung as director
Vital Energy Inc. has appointed Vincent Cheung as a director. Mr. Cheung has been a petroleum engineer for over 37 years. He has a BSc and an MEng in chemical engineering from the University of Calgary.
- Energold to release 2014 results April 13
Energold Drilling Corp. will release its 2014 financial results on April 13, 2015. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 1:30 p.m. PT on the same day.
- Anglo-Bomarc to raise up to $2-million in placement
Anglo-Bomarc Mines Ltd. (NPL) plans to raise up to $2-million in a private placement of 40 million units at five cents each. Anglo-Bomarc shareholders passed all proposed resolutions at the company's AGM on Jan. 30, 2015.
- Orsu Metals loses $5.32-million (U.S.) in 2014
Orsu Metals Corp. lost $5.32-million (U.S.) or three U.S. cents per share on no revenue in 2014. It lost $5.78-million (U.S.) or three U.S. cents per share on no revenue in 2013.
- Lassonde Industries earns $45.24-million in 2014
Lassonde Industries Inc. earned $45.24-million on sales of $1.18-billion in 2014. This compares with earnings of $44.93-million on sales of $1.04-billion in 2013.
- iSign Media, JEA Tech working with Fujitsu Australia
iSign Media Solutions Inc. and its Australian distributor, JEA Technologies Pty. Ltd., are working with Fujitsu Australia. iSign and JEA are running pilot programs for two Fujitsu customers.
- Orca Touchscreen arranges $8.8-million financing
Orca Touchscreen Technologies Ltd. has arranged an $8.8-million private placement with 20 million units at 44 cents per unit. Each unit will comprise one share and one-half warrant. The company will use the proceeds for working capital purposes.
- Nunavik's Boston Bulldog advance NSR provision removed
Nunavik Nickel Mines Ltd.'s optionor for the Boston Bulldog project has removed the advance royalty provision. Nunavik no longer needs to pay $10,000 a year as advance NSR royalty.
- Petrolia applauds Gaspesie recognition in Quebec budget
Petrolia Inc. is happy with the government of Quebec's acknowledgement of the oil and gas potential at Gaspesie in its Leitao budget. Petrolia has signed a deal with Tugliq Energie to create an LNG supply chain from Gaspesie to Cote-Nord.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.