No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Peter Hinam's Turquoise Capital plans to acquire rights to wireless technology from Vigil Technologies as its QT. Providing the deal closes, Mr. Hinam will have more time to tend to his MMJ Bioscience, a budding medical marijuana company with a laboratory in Duncan.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Penn West finishes its accounting review and says there is no effect on this year's guidance. Manitok Energy tests its second horizontal well at Entice. Environmentalists prepare to assault the eyes and ears of New York and Nebraska.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Lucara Diamond has two new kimberlite projects near its Karowe mine in Botswana. Adent Capital is closer to becoming Proxima Diamonds, but needs cash. Graphite One Resources has extra cash for its graphite hunt. Star Minerals Group needs more cash for Hoidas Lake.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Daniel Drimmer files a preliminary prospectus for his new capital pool shell, Campar Capital. Raymond James is handling the shell's $400,000 IPO of 10-cent shares.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Investors do not think much of Africa Oil's new Kenyan resource estimate. TAG Oil abandons a well in New Zealand. Bellatrix Exploration says its gas plant could start up earlier than forecast, and DeeThree Exploration hunts for institutional investors.
- Kinder Morgan beats Burnaby's injunction application
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has defeated a court injunction application by the City of Burnaby. The city had complained that Kinder Morgan broke city bylaws by cutting down 13 trees.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has expanded its Pikoo diamond project. Margaret Lake Diamonds has three intriguing anomalies near Gahcho Kue. Cavan Ventures has permits to drill Tetepiska West. Great Lakes Graphite went through withdrawal today.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Legacy Oil keeps up a relentless promotional push. Mart Resources says its new pipeline in Nigeria will be working any week now. Canacol Energy makes plans to enter Mexico, as does Ian Telfer's newly named Renaissance Oil.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Murray Sinclair and Brian Bayley's Kirkcaldy Capital heads to Turkey to acquire a copper-gold explorer, and Geoff Gordon's shell graduate, Vogogo Inc., is the third most active trader on the TSX-V.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Sam Edelman Expands to West Coast
- MHPS Receives Order for DeNOx System for Thermal Power Plant in Poland
- Fidelity Southern Completes Acquisition Of Florida Branches
- Nordstrom Opens Doors At Chinook Centre In Calgary, Alberta
- FX Energy Declares Quarterly Dividend on its Series B Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock
- American Water Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Equifax and BlackBox Logic Partner to Provide Mortgage Investors with Comprehensive RMBS Solution
- CONCUR SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Concur Technologies, Inc. (CNQR) Over the Proposed Sale of the Company to SAP America, Inc.
- American DG Energy Authorizes Stock Repurchase Program
- DUNE ENERGY SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Proposed Sale of Dune Energy, Inc. under Investigation by Johnson & Weaver, LLP in Connection with the Proposed Sale of the Company to Eos Petro, Inc.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Medical Facilities to pay 9.375-cent dividend Oct. 15
Medical Facilities Corp. will pay a September dividend of 9.375 cents a share on Oct. 15, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014.
- Oceanside to acquire Guru, Pick Nation
Oceanside Capital Corp. has agreed to acquire Guru Fantasy Reports Inc. and Pick Nation Inc. It will change its name and business and arrange a $10-million financing.
- Arctic Glacier has no material changes
Arctic Glacier Income Fund has released a default status report and has had no material changes.
- Pacific Wildcat files late financials, has CTO lifted
Pacific Wildcat Resources Corp. has filed its late financial results and had its CTO lifted by the BCSC. The company took impairment charges of $57.67-million and $1.12-million for the Mrima Hill and Muiane assets, respectively.
- Ritchie Bros. to hold railway equipment auction Oct. 2
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. will hold a railway equipment auction in Chicago, Ill., on Oct. 2, 2014.
- Prophecy Coal's Zeltura plan receives BPNC OK
Prophecy Coal Corp. has received approval for its general development plan for the Zeltura border port in Mongolia. The company expects approval from the Mongolian Ministry of Road and Transportation for the road feasibility study.
- InZinc Mining arranges $1-million private placement
InZinc Mining Ltd. has arranged a $1-million private placement of 5.68 million units at 18 cents. It will use the proceeds for its West Desert project and for general corporate purposes.
- Onex to pay five-cent dividend Oct. 31
Onex Corp. will pay a quarterly dividend of five cents a share on Oct. 31, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Oct. 10, 2014.
- Expedition Mining appoints Galine to board
Expedition Mining Inc. has appointed William Galine to its board of directors, replacing Corry Silbernagel, who has resigned.
- DDJ High Yield to pay 20-cent distribution Oct. 15
DDJ High Yield Fund will pay a distribution of 20 cents per unit on Oct. 15, 2014. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.