No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for May 5, 2015
GoGold Resources aims to bring its second Mexican project to small-scale production. Metallum Resources is leaving the gold business for sports apps. Bearing Resources is leaving to become a movie maker, and Marifil manages to raise $60,000 at 1.5 cents.
- Shell Summary for May 5, 2015
Bedo and Jacob Kalpakian's CSE-listed 37 Capital plans to spin off two shells. Roy Sebag's Loma Vista Capital expects to complete its reverse takeover of Mr. Sebag's BitGold Inc. later this month.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 5, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has completed its Qilalugaq bulk test. The grade is low but the gems are yellow. Afri-Can Marine Minerals is demoted, broke and leaderless. Great Lakes Graphite says a Lochaber resource estimate is close at hand.
- Energy Summary for May 5, 2015
Seven Generations investors fret as nearly one-fifth of its shares become free trading. Baytex Energy boosts production in the U.S., but shuts in production in Canada. Bellatrix has a quiet first quarter. Canacol Energy finally releases its 2015 outlook.
- BCSC-banned Morrice under investigation by Law Society
BCSC target Robert Scott Morrice, who recently accepted a 12-year officer and director ban, is now facing an investigation from the Law Society. The society is looking at his role with three OTC-BB shell companies.
- Shell Summary for May 4, 2015
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV launches Matthew von Teichman-Logischen's GreenSpace Brands, which sells premium convenience meats, dairy products and pet food. GreenSpace sold a $5.3-million private placement in connection with closing this QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 4, 2015
Adamera Minerals is keeping its Amaruk diamond play and might even explore it some day. Darnley Bay Resources is unsure of what to do with Franklin. Western Lithium USA is selling $3.4-million in convertible debt.
- Energy Summary for May 4, 2015
Pacific Rubiales rises on insider activity and asset sale rumours. Canadian Oil Sands' April production takes a big hit. Africa Oil plans its second big financing in three months, and little Waldron Energy takes the "first step" in its asset sale process.
- Guestlogix closes in on Stockhouse user "fraudfinder"
Guestlogix Inc. is another step closer to identifying a Stockhouse user who called the company a "pumped and dumped asset." The company has won a court order compelling the user's Internet provider, Rogers Communications Inc., to provide his real name.
- Shell Summary for May 1, 2015
Edward Ierfino's Ovid Capital expects to close its acquisition of BIOflex Medical Magnetics by the end of the month. Sokhie Puar takes over as CEO of ASB Capital.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Statoil ASA: Notifiable trading
- Project Salvador Secures Power Purchase Agreement With EE-ERNC-1
- CGG : 2015 First Quarter Results
- Galapagos listed 10 years on Euronext Amsterdam and Brussels
- Statoil ASA: Recommendation from Statoil's nomination committee
- Galapagos announces launch of proposed global offering
- Ambev Reports 2015 First Quarter Results Under IFRS
- Wix.com Reports First Quarter 2015 Results
- CROCS ON A PLANE!
- HealthEquity Announces Pricing of Offering of Common Stock
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Pacific Rubiales receives $6.50-a-share offer
Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. has received a $6.50-per-share offer from ALFA SAB de CV and Harbour Energy Ltd. Pacific Rubiales has formed a special committee of independent directors, who have hired a financial adviser to review the offer.
- Perseus to begin Sissingue construction in Q1 FY 2016
Perseus Mining Ltd. plans to begin construction at its Sissingue gold mine, Ivory Coast, in the first quarter fiscal 2016. It will need to arrange debt financing.
- Orvana loses $4.13-million (U.S.) in Q2 fiscal 2015
Orvana Minerals Corp. lost $4.13-million (U.S.) on revenue of $30.1-million (U.S.) in the second quarter fiscal 2015. This compares with a loss of $6.95-million (U.S.) on revenue of $29.12-million (U.S.) in the same year-ago fiscal quarter.
- Caribbean Utilities earns $3.3-million (U.S.) in Q1
Caribbean Utilities Co. Ltd. earned $3.3-million (U.S.) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a profit of $3.4-million (U.S.) in the same year-ago quarter.
- Electrovaya, Leclanche enter lithium ion electrode deal
Electrovaya Inc. subsidiary Litarion GmbH and Leclanche S.A. have signed a supply agreement for lithium ion electrodes. Litarion will provide its electrode-manufacturing experience while Leclanche its cell production experience.
- Brightpath earns $296,000 in Q1
Brightpath Early Learning Inc. earned $296,000 on revenue of $13.24-million in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a loss of $653,000 on revenue of $12.36-million in the same year-ago quarter.
- Canyon Services loses $1.03-million in Q1
Canyon Services Group Inc. lost $1.03-million on revenue of $155.58-million in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a profit of $11.85-million on revenue of $138.19-million in the same year-ago quarter.
- Int'l Speculator says hold Guyana Goldfields
- Successful Inv says buy Molson Coors
- High North's March 51-101 reserves at 1.1 MMbbl oil P+P
High North Resources Ltd. had NI 51-101 proved plus probable reserves of 1.13 million barrels net light and medium oil as at March 31, 2015. Also, it has received a court order to hold its debentureholder meeting on June 4 at 10 a.m. MDT.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.