No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 24, 2015
Jeremy Ford's Clear Gold plans to roll back 1:2 and acquire Whale Shark Environmental Technologies, which builds machines for cleaning barnacles and gunk off ships' bottoms. The shell is now searching for investors for a $2.5-million private placement priced at 25 cents.
- Gold Summary for April 24, 2015
Yamana Gold offers $17-million to acquire Ewan Downie's Mega Precious Metals. Noront faces a rival bidder in Ontario. Bullman Minerals arranges a $7.2-million financing, and AurCrest Gold plans to make Lac Seul member Chris Angeconeb president.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 24, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has diamond counts from two new areas at Kelvin. Peregrine Diamonds is drilling the fourth of six CH-7 mini-bulk holes. American Vanadium has raised some cash for CellCube sales. Orbite Aluminae will have first quarter results and a plant update next week.
- Multivision's Nazerali denies Imagis an "obvious pump"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday on Imagis Technologies' 2002 go-private offer from Pembridge. He denied defence lawyer Roger McConchie's claims that he knew "from day one" that Pembridge's founder was "running a scam."
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2015
Barrick Gold faces more environmental violations in Chile. Cash-rich Sunward Resources receives a $25-million takeover bid from Thomas Kaplan's NovaCopper. Stakeholder Gold hires Shawn Ryan and his Yukon exploration company.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2015
Marc Cernovitch's Valor Ventures has new five-cent shareholders following a recent 1:5 rollback and subsequent 22-million-share financing. Paul Rosen's shell graduate, PharmaCan Capital, sells an 80-per-cent interest in its MMPR-licensed In the Zone Produce.
- Multivision's Nazerali quizzed on "horrendous losses"
Multivision Communications Ltd.'s Aly Nazerali answered questions on Thursday afternoon about "horrendous losses" investors suffered from a 1980s boiler room. He also testified about his involvement in Even Resources, a VSE listing that went to $1.20.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 23, 2015
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a dozen drill targets on its diamond play near Gahcho Kue. RB Energy is slipping closer to bankruptcy. Dajin Resources has assayed lithium at its Alkali Lake play in Nevada. Big North Graphite plans a rollback.
- Multivision's Nazerali questioned over site injunction
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali continued to testify Thursday about his injunction application to shut down the Deep Capture website. Defence lawyer Roger McConchie compared the application with other documents provided by Mr. Nazerali.
- BCSC-banned Briner found guilty of misconduct
BCSC-banned lawyer John Briner has been found guilty of professional misconduct by the Law Society of British Columbia. The society says that he misappropriated $50,439 in client money.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- University of Central Florida wins 2015 National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
- Celladon Reports Negative Results for CUPID2 Trial of MYDICAR(R) in Advanced Heart Failure
- Fatality resulting from vehicle accident in Mali
- MassRoots Partners with Seed-to-Sale System Flowhub; Crosses 300 Dispensaries on Network
- Rentrak Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of April 26, 2015
- Perfect World Enters into Definitive Agreement for Going Private Transaction
- Corinthian Announces Cessation of Effectively All Operations
- CP promotes safety awareness and safe action around railroad property
- Cancer Experts Detail How 'Big Data' Plays a Critical Role in Improving Clinical Decision-Making in Oncology Treatments at 3rd ESTRO Forum
- Third Annual Chase Sapphire Preferred Grill Challenge Turns up the Heat with Celebrity Chefs Emeril Lagasse and Michael Mina during Vegas Uncork ’d by Bon App ©tit
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Uranium Standard cancels Aurora purchase agreement
Uranium Standard Resources Ltd. has cancelled its purchase agreement with Energy Ventures Ltd. for the Aurora uranium project.
- Northcore Resources to file 2014 results by June 26
Northcore Resources Inc. will apply to the Autorite des marches financiers for an extension to the filing deadline for its 2014 financial results. It hopes to file the results by June 26.
- Largo receives fourth $2-million advance from ARC funds
Largo Resources Ltd. has received a fourth $2-million advance from the ARC funds. The bridge loan matures in six months and is convertible at $1.01 per share.
- Horizons Auspice Broad Commodity to delist June 25
Horizons Auspice Broad Commodity Index ETF will delist from the TSX on June 25. Unitholders must place a redemption request by June 24.
- Inv Reporter refreshes Evertz Technologies buy
- Inv Reporter says hold Cineplex
- Inv Reporter says buy Hardwoods Distribution
- Inv Reporter says buy Newfoundland Capital
- American Creek completes second tranche of financing
American Creek Resources Ltd. has closed the second tranche of its private placement, issuing 1.09 million units for $65,701. The company will use the proceeds to finance litigation and for general purposes.
- LeoNovus director Wilson resigns
LeoNovus Inc. director Mat Wilson has resigned. The company has found candidates for a replacement.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.