No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Sheldon Inwentash might have lost his Pinetree paycheque, but he still has money coming from Mega Uranium and Brownstone Energy. Waterton Precious will acquire Chaparral without help from Goldrock, which has decided to refocus on raising money to build a mine in Argentina.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Roy Sebag's shell, Loma Vista Capital, plans to complete a reverse takeover of BitGold Inc., a cryptocurrency company also founded by Mr. Sebag that will enable customers to make payments using gold. BitGold's shareholders include Pat DiCapo and Alexander Soros.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Cenovus Energy prunes its budget and work force. Whitecap Resources cuts its budget for the second time, but keeps its dividend. Canacol Energy conducts an impressive first test at a new gas asset in Colombia.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 28, 2015
Dominion Diamond and Archon Minerals have received a prefeasibility study of their Jay project. Matamec Explorations has a new co-venturer for Kipawa. Flinders Resources ius feeling better about Woxna than it did about Mexico.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Dalradian Resources rises after arranging a financing with Ross Beaty. The mining promoter says he is bullish on gold juniors and renewable energy this year. Sandstorm Gold talks up 10 new royalties, only one of which is of much interest.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Peter Hughes's BHK Resources completes its QT by acquiring the Ndjole manganese and gold property in Gabon. The company paid $1.5-million (U.S.) in cash for the property.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands is headed for another dividend cut, say analysts. Rock Energy lowers its budget, and EnCana and Cenovus say they may do the same. Junex jumps on test results in Quebec. Keystone XL supporters predict U.S. Senate passage by the weekend.
- SEC wins $10-million (U.S.) order against Oppenheimer
The SEC has won $10-million (U.S.) in penalties for Oppenheimer & Co. for facilitating suspicious offshore trades. The SEC says that Oppenheimer allowed a Bahamian firm, Gibraltar Global Securities, to trade large volumes of 92 penny stocks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 27, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has declared an inferred resource at its Kahuna project. The modest amount of rock and diamonds comes from two dikes drilled by Shear Diamonds years ago. Happy Creek Minerals has tungsten assays from Fox. Geomega Resources is updating its Montviel play.
- ASC wins case over U.S. evidence-sharing
The ASC has defeated a court challenge from Calgary's Scott Beaudette, who is facing a fraud investigation relating to an OTC-BB company, Sunpeaks Ventures Inc. He had complained that the ASC could share incriminating information with U.S. prosecutors.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- DENSO to Expand its Plant in Athens, Tennessee
- Lancaster Colony Reports Second Quarter Sales And Earnings
- RedHill Biopharma Provides Update on Progress With RHB-104 Ongoing Phase III Program for Crohn's Disease Following FDA Meeting
- Micron Announces Proposed $750 Million Offering of Senior Notes
- Hershey Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Ford Credit Earns Full-Year 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $1.9 Billion; Net Income of $1.7 Billion*
- Occidental Petroleum Replaces 174 Percent of 2014 Production
- Ball Aerospace Integrates Two of Five Instruments for JPSS-1
- The Hershey Company to Acquire KRAVE Jerky: a Leading All-Natural, Gourmet Snacks Brand
- EMC Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2014 Financial Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Rogers Communications earns $1.341-billion in 2014
Rogers Communications Inc. earned $1.341-billion on revenue of $12.85-billion in the year ended Dec. 31, 2014. This compares with earnings of $1.669-billion on revenue of $12.706-billion in 2013.
- Wesdome Gold's Eagle River P+P reserves increase 57%
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. has increased its proven and probable reserves at the Eagle River mine in Ontario by 57 per cent to 265,000 ounces at an average grade of 10.1 g/t Au. It has increased its proven and probable reserves at Mishi by 8 per cent.
- Connacher Oil's Boland quits as director
Connacher Oil and Gas Ltd.'s Greg Boland has quit as a director of the company.
- RDM earns $1.12-million (U.S.) in Q1 2015
RDM Corp. earned $1.12-million (U.S.) on revenue of $5.84-million (U.S.) in the first quarter of fiscal 2015 ended Dec. 31, 2014. This compares with earnings of $780,000 (U.S.) on revenue of $5.75-million (U.S.) in the first quarter of 2014.
- Thermal Energy loses $491,000 in fiscal Q2
Thermal Energy International Inc. lost $491,000 on revenue of $1.66-million in the second quarter of fiscal 2015. This compares with earnings of $238,000 on revenue of $4.01-million in Q2 of fiscal 2014.
- FP says GM's future in Canada is as uncertain as ever
- Rogers Communications boosts annualized dividend 5%
Rogers Communications Inc. has increased its annualized dividend rate from $1.83 to $1.92 per Class A voting and
Class B non-voting share. The new quarterly dividend rate will be 48 cents per share, with the first increased dividend payable April 1.
- Continental Gold drills 10.8 m of 56 g/t Au at Buritica
Continental Gold Ltd. has drilled 10.85 metres of 56.4 g/t gold and 163 g/t silver at the Buritica project in Colombia. This interval included 2.55 m of 108.1 g/t gold and 320 g/t silver. Another result was 9.75 m of 26.4 g/t gold and 163 g/t silver.
- Globe says Open Text cut to "neutral" from "outperform"
- Globe says Howlett hikes Metro target to $108
Click here for more Canadian headlines.