No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Prima Diamond has cut the price of its planned placement to advance its three diamond prospects. Adent Capital is still seeking cash to become Proxima Diamond. Xmet has cash to test its graphite target at Blackflake. Niocorp Developments is chatty about a secret.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Larry Phillips's first capital pool shell, Niagara Ventures, will acquire Blu-Dot Beverage as its QT. The target sells bottled Protein Tea drinks at grocery stores in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Rye Patch's Rochester royalty revenue falls short of projections. Rubicon Minerals makes peace with the Wabauskang First Nation. Tanzanian Royalty is still waiting for help at Buckreef.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Toro Oil agrees to buy an Alberta Viking property for $25-million from Zargon Oil. Ikkuma Resources drills its first well earlier than expected. Rooster Energy plunges on a disappointing third quarter update.
- BCSC cites Kelowna taxi driver for IR work
The BCSC has begun an administrative case against a Kelowna taxi driver for raising money on behalf of a former TSX-V company. The regulator claims that he brought in $140,500 for Flag Resources (1985) Ltd. without a prospectus.
- SEC target Braverman pleads guilty to insider trading
SEC target Dimitry Braverman, a former law firm technician, has pleaded guilty to a criminal insider trading charge. Prosecutors claim that he made $305,000 (U.S.) buying shares of seven companies, including former TSX listing YM Biosciences Inc.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Clifton Star needs to raise $10-million before next Monday. St. Augustine plans to raise $6-million to help permit King-king in the Philippines. Peruvian explorer Duran Ventures trades at one cent and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Todd Hilditch files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Riley Resources. Haywood Securities will sell the shell's $200,000 IPO at 10 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has a third Pikoo East partner, Stornoway Diamond. Tsodilo Resources is pressing on at Nxau Nxau. Dajin Resources is touting drill plans for a Nevada lithium play. Niocorp Developments has more assays from Elk River.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Ithaca Energy may face another delay at its Stella project. Sound Oil mulls a hostile takeover bid for Antrim Energy. Primeline Energy claims it is nearing commercial production in China, and a Quebec separatist launches a fundraiser against Energy East.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Fujitsu Launches New FJVPS that Enables Consideration of Production Line Organization in an Assembly Process
- Eisai Launches Anticancer Agent Halaven as Company's First Product in Brazil
- Shale Energy Limited (ASX:SLL) IPO Offers Australian Investors Springboard Into The US Oil Sector
- MOL GLOBAL SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Reminds Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against MOL Global, Inc. - MOLG
- Fujitsu Provides its SPATIOWL Traffic Information Service to Indonesian Toll Road Management Company PT. Marga Utama Nusantara
- NEC Wheelchair Tennis Masters 2014 Begins
- First Foundation Bank and Pacific Rim Bank to Merge
- Vical to Present at the Piper Jaffray 26th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Make Decorating with Holiday Lights Safe, Efficient and Fun
- Oceanic Announces Granting of Stock Options and Restricted Share Units
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Artisan closes MOGL, Spur purchase, $900,000 tranche
Artisan Energy Corp. has closed its acquisition of MOGL Corp. for 10.81 million units and 4.8 million shares and of Spur Energy Corp. for 518,000 shares. It has also completed a $900,000 initial closing of a private placement of 25-cent units.
- Cosigo hires RCI Capital as financial consultant
Cosigo Resources Ltd. has hired RCI Capital Group Inc. as financial advisory consultant for six months. Cosigo will pay RCI a monthly work fee and issue RCI two million warrants exercisable at five cents per share for four years.
- Silk Road Ventures shareholders OK 1:10 rollback at AGM
Silk Road Ventures Ltd. shareholders approved a one-for-10 share rollback at the company's AGM. Shareholders also approved the continuation into Cayman Islands from B.C. Shareholders re-elected three directors and reappointed the company's auditor.
- Colt shareholders elect Tai new director at AGM
Colt Resources Inc. shareholders elected Joe Tai as new director and re-elected four others at the AGM on Nov. 17. Shareholders also reappointed Ernst & Young LLP as auditor.
- Antipodes cancels $2-million private placement
Antipodes Gold Ltd. has cancelled its $2-million private placement. It plans to secure new financing by restructuring the company.
- Donnycreek holders to vote on Contact merger Dec. 19
Donnycreek Energy Inc. shareholders will consider on Dec. 19 at 10 a.m. (Calgary time) the merger with Contact Exploration Inc. to form Kicking Horse Energy Inc. The Donnycreek board of directors recommends shareholders vote in favour of the deal.
- Tweed loses $2.37-million in Q3
Tweed Marijuana Inc. lost $2.37-million on revenue of $316,117 in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014. It lost $6.29-million on revenue of $504,353 over the nine months then ended.
- Lonestar West earns $771,000 in Q3
Lonestar West Inc. earned $771,000 on revenue of $13.01-million in the third quarter of 2014. This compares with earnings of $91,981 on revenue of $8.3-million in the equivalent period last year.
- Oceanic Iron grants options, issues share units
Oceanic Iron Ore Corp. has granted options to buy 1.41 million shares at 15.5 cents for 10 years. The company has also issued 1.22 million restricted share units to officers.
- Contact holders to consider Kicking Horse deal Dec. 19
Contact Exploration Inc. shareholders will consider on Dec. 19 at 9 a.m. (Calgary time) the deal in which Contact and Donnycreek Energy Inc. will merge to form Kicking Horse Energy Inc. The Contact board recommends shareholders vote in favour of the deal.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.