No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Gold closed under $1,200 an ounce, sending Barrick to a 22-year low. Centerra's cash costs are much too high. Iamgold and Semafo brace for violence in Burkina Faso, and Reservoir Minerals rose slightly as its joint venturer resumed drilling in Serbia.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Surge Energy defends its dividend. Parex Resources boosts reserves in Colombia. Canacol Energy arranges a $100-million (U.S.) note deal for investments in Latin America (quite possibly Mexico), and Petromanas Energy suspends drilling at a well in Albania.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Larry Doan files a prospectus to list his first capital pool shell, Marching Moose Capital. Zip Dhanani proposes to roll back Wangton Capital 1:2, and Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital is a busy trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has a few more long drill hits at its rich Kelvin kimberlite. Alto Ventures has wrapped up till sampling at Pikoo. Orbite Aluminae faces further delay. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have begun drilling La Loutre.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
- IGM's Investors Group sued by body massage tenant
IGM Financial Inc.'s Investors Group is a defendant in a landlord-tenant lawsuit over body massages. A Coquitlam business complains that Investors Group, as its landlord, has unfairly prevented or restricted massages at its premises for years.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Lachlan Star is trying to raise $5-million from Peter Babin, a former director. AuRico Gold hopes it can still build a $500-million gold mine north of Smithers, B.C. Sheldon Inwentash's Pinetree Capital continues to dump stock in low-priced juniors.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- DENSO Announces First-half Financial Results
- Pepco Holdings Reports Third-Quarter 2014 Financial Results; Narrows 2014 Earnings Guidance Range
- Veloxis announces tentative approval of Envarsus® XR
- MSCI Launches Private Offering of $800 million Senior Notes Due 2024
- Monotype Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
- MoneyGram International Delivers Self-Service Growth in Third Quarter 2014 Results
- PetVivo Announces Interview with CEO John Lai on MCN Channel 6
- WPP Third Quarter Trading Update
- WisdomTree Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Vapor Corp. Analyst Brief: Shares are Still on Fire by Small Cap Street
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Amaya obtains continuation licences for gaming brands
Amaya Gaming Group Inc. has obtained continuation licences for PokerStars and Full Tilt in the United Kingdom. New software for the two brands will be available to players on Nov. 3.
- Globe says analysts cut ratings on Horizon North
- Ritchie sells $109-million of items at Edmonton auction
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. sold over $109-million worth of equipment at its auction in Edmonton from Oct. 28 to Oct. 30. The company's next Edmonton auction will start on Dec. 11.
- Crius Energy Trust to release Q3 results Nov. 14
Crius Energy Trust will release its third quarter financial results on Nov. 14, 2014. It will host a conference call to discuss these results the same day at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Champion Iron names Cataford VP, engineering
Champion Iron Ltd. has named David Cataford as VP, engineering. Mr. Cataford was previously section manager, mine operations, at Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
- Globe says IIROC changing bond trading rules
- Athabasca Oil to issue Q3 results Nov. 7
Athabasca Oil Corp. will issue its third quarter financial results on Nov. 7, 2014. It will host a conference call to discuss these results the same day at 7:30 a.m. MT.
- EmberClear halted at open
EmberClear Corp. has been halted at the open on Oct. 31, 2014, following a cease trade order.
- Pattern Energy loses $9.28-million (U.S.) in Q3
Pattern Energy Group Inc. lost $9.28-million (U.S.) on revenue of $71.51-million (U.S.) in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014. This compares with earnings of $4.24-million (U.S.) on revenue of $57.25-million (U.S.) in third-quarter 2013.
- Lundin Petroleum to issue Q3 results Nov. 5
Lundin Petroleum AB will release its third quarter financial results on Nov. 5, 2014. It will host a presentation to discuss these results the same day at 9 a.m. CET.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.