No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- IGM's Investors Group sued by body massage tenant
IGM Financial Inc.'s Investors Group is a defendant in a landlord-tenant lawsuit over body massages. A Coquitlam business complains that Investors Group, as its landlord, has unfairly prevented or restricted massages at its premises for years.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Lachlan Star is trying to raise $5-million from Peter Babin, a former director. AuRico Gold hopes it can still build a $500-million gold mine north of Smithers, B.C. Sheldon Inwentash's Pinetree Capital continues to dump stock in low-priced juniors.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Black Sparrow will ask shareholders at a Dec. 1 meeting to approve a rollback so it can acquire Aphria Inc., a medical marijuana company that hopes to soon have a production licence. Health Canada will visit Aphria's greenhouses within two weeks for a final inspection.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Athabasca Oil faces an Ebola scare, but all is well. Buying Crew Energy is a "no brainer," says Barron's. Perpetual Energy sells non-core oil assets in Alberta, and LGX Oil continues to battle the government over a bird protection order.
- IIROC imposes $20,000 fine on Research ex Ahrens
IIROC has imposed $20,000 in fines and a four-week suspension on Justin Ahrens, a former Research Capital Corp. branch manager. The regulator said he ignored red flags in accounts associated with Thal Poonian.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 28. 2014
Prima Diamond is still seeking cash to explore Munn Lake and other diamond properties. Genius Properties has a muddled focus. Alphamin Resources has hit more high-grade tin at Bisie. Alberta Star Development will chase rare earths in Northern Saskatchewan.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 27, 2014
Goldman Sachs slashes its oil price forecasts for 2015. Bankers Petroleum investors worry about Brent's decline. TransGlobe Energy hits its lowest level since March, 2010, and Niko Resources unloads assets in Indonesia.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- MHI to Change Name of Group Company in Singapore
- Autodesk Announces $100 Million Spark Investment Fund, the World’s First 3D Printing Investment Program
- Esio Water & Beverage Development Corp. Announced Execution of Letter of Intent to Acquire iMetabolic, Inc.
- Gilat Deploys 3G Small Cell Network for TIM Brasil in Only Two Months
- Medbox Appoints Tim Morrissey as V.P. and Director of Vaporfection
- Westfield Insurance Deploys Guidewire System for Claims Management
- Hilton Worldwide Signs Exclusive License Agreement for Major Expansion of Hampton by Hilton Hotels in China
- Synovus to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking & Financial Services Conference
- Western Gas Partners Prices Public Offering of 7,500,000 Common Units
- KLA-Tencor Announces Offering Of Senior Notes
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP says Natixis Global taking on Canada via NexGen
- Post says TransCanada wrestles with unhappy gas clients
- Redline Communications wins $1-million deal
Redline Communications Group Inc. has won a $1-million deal to set up a wireless network across an oil field in Argentina. It expects to finish the first phase of the project in early 2015.
- Tribute Pharma receives Uracyst patent in Europe
Tribute Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc. has received a patent for its Uracyst bladder drug from the European Patent Office.
- Post says Teck remains cautious on coal outlook
- Maple Leaf Foods appoints Fraser to board
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. has appointed Jean Fraser to the board of directors.
- FP says CN, CP intend to fully comply with new rules
- Dorel Industries to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 6
Dorel Industries Inc. plans to release its financial results for the third quarter of 2014 on Nov. 6, 2014. The company will hold a conference call that day at 1 p.m. ET to discuss the results.
- Lakeland samples 896 ppm U3O8 at Lazy Edward
Lakeland Resources Inc. has sampled up to 896 parts per million U3O8 at the Liberty trend on its Lazy Edward Bay property in Saskatchewan. It has also sampled 14.8 ppm U, 2,920 ppm As, 119 ppm Co and 112 ppm Ni.
- Great Panther drills 7.45m of 1,133 g/t Ag at Ignacio
Great Panther Silver Ltd. has drilled 7.45 metres of 1,133 grams per tonne silver and 6.86 g/t gold at its San Ignacio mine. At the same intercept it also drilled 0.5 metre of 11,951 g/t Ag and 48.2 g/t Au.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.