No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 31, 2014
True North Gems has closed the final piece of its financing for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire mine. Margaret Lake Diamonds has raised cash to explore near Gahcho Kue. Dajin Resources has a new lithium prospect in Nevada.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Gold closed under $1,200 an ounce, sending Barrick to a 22-year low. Centerra's cash costs are much too high. Iamgold and Semafo brace for violence in Burkina Faso, and Reservoir Minerals rose slightly as its joint venturer resumed drilling in Serbia.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Surge Energy defends its dividend. Parex Resources boosts reserves in Colombia. Canacol Energy arranges a $100-million (U.S.) note deal for investments in Latin America (quite possibly Mexico), and Petromanas Energy suspends drilling at a well in Albania.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Larry Doan files a prospectus to list his first capital pool shell, Marching Moose Capital. Zip Dhanani proposes to roll back Wangton Capital 1:2, and Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital is a busy trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has a few more long drill hits at its rich Kelvin kimberlite. Alto Ventures has wrapped up till sampling at Pikoo. Orbite Aluminae faces further delay. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have begun drilling La Loutre.
- Finavera denies owing $550,000 fee to Capital West
Finavera Wind Energy Inc. denies that it owes a fee to Capital West Partners, a private entity that is suing the company for $550,000. The supposed fee was for work that Capital West never did, Finavera says.
- Salmon River defends loan lawsuit, blames Noble
Salmon River Resources Ltd. denies that it owes any money to a BVI company suing over a $2-million (U.S.) loan. It says the loan arose from a failed JV, and its partner-to-be, Noble Group Ltd., is responsible.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Herbalife To Settle Class Action Lawsuit, Denies Any Liability
- The First Bancshares, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter 2014 Earnings and Declaration of Dividend
- Almost Family, Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results on November 5, 2014
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of ESB Financial Corp. in Connection with the Sale of the Company
- HomeFree-USA to Host Strategic Leadership Forum in Baltimore
- Harbinger Group Inc. Closes Previously Announced Acquisition of Remaining Interest in Compass Production
- Western Refining Logistics, LP Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- Cerner to Present Comprehensive Preventive Care Solutions at Cerner Health Conference
- Cnova N.V. Launches Initial Public Offering
- Train Travel Holdings Inc. Unwinds Agreements with Railmark Holdings Inc.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Seaway increases acquisition price for Peeppl to $4.49M
Seaway Energy Services Inc. has increased its price for acquiring Peeppl Media Inc. to $4.49-million from $2.99-million. Seaway is rolling back its shares and will issue 9.99 million postrollback shares at 45 cents per share for Peeppl.
- Equitorial closes $145,346 third tranche financing
Equitorial Exploration Corp. has closed the third tranche of its private placement for $145,346. The company will use the proceeds for working capital and project financing.
- NGEx has 186.51 million shares with option exercise
NGEx Resources Inc. has increased its shares outstanding to 186.51 million following an exercise of options.
- Palliser's merger with Maha delayed
Palliser Oil & Gas Corp. is facing a delay in completing its proposed merger with Maha Energy Inc. Maha will not proceed with its proposed bond financing. The companies are negotiating an amended credit facility.
- ASC to hold sanctions hearing against McKenzies Nov. 19
The Alberta Securities Commission will hold a hearing on Nov. 19 at 9;30 a.m. in Calgary. It will determine whether to order sanctions against Deborah McKenzie and John McKenzie.
- Pangolin Diamonds 7,131,940-share private placement
Pangolin Diamonds Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 7,131,940 shares at six cents. Twenty placees are subscribing.
- Advantex, Aimia Canada agree to extend Aeroplan deal
Advantex Marketing International Inc. and Aimia Canada Inc. have agreed to extend their Aeroplan agreement to Nov. 30. Advantex is seeking to renew the agreement to continue operating as an Aeroplan program reseller.
- Fjordland closes $90,000 final tranche financing
Fjordland Exploration Inc. has closed the $90,000 final tranche of its $300,000 private placement.
- Taylor says sell PetroFrontier
- Amerix, Eagle Graphite agree to extend LOI to Nov. 30
Amerix Precious Metals Corp. and Eagle Graphite Corp. have agreed to extend the time needed to finalize a definitive agreement for their business combination to Nov. 30. They plan to complete a private placement.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.