No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Banro trades unusually high volume as it tries to close $156-million in financings. Columbus Gold arranges a $5-million financing from an unnamed investor. Chris Anderson and Patrick Forseille's Ximen Mining is no longer a market darling as it starts drilling in B.C.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Don Wright and John O'Sullivan's Cinaport Acquisition will complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd. next week. The target is a licensed producer of medical marijuana with a grow-op in Bowmanville, Ont.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy says it may strike a deal with Repsol, but it would be smaller than investors were hoping. Niko Resources hits its lowest level ever. The Rockefellers, oil heirs who have been anti-oil-sands for years, pledge to divest from fossil fuels.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
New Nadina Explorations is a Monumental procrastinator once again. In the meantime, Archon Minerals is bunting Buffer diamonds. Matamec Explorations has bought out its Japanese partner for pennies on the dollar. Alphamin Resources has resumed drilling at Bisie.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- OneMove settles suit from former CEO Salager
OneMove Technologies Inc. has settled a wrongful dismissal suit the company received from its former CEO, Serge Salager. Terms of the settlement are confidential.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Consumers Feeling More Secure as 2014 Flies By
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT – The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Concur Technologies, Inc. in Connection With the Sale of the Company to SAP SE – CNQR
- Abengoa to Take Part in the Private Sector Forum on Climate Change Organized by the United Nations
- Abengoa Yield's Solana Solar Power Plant in Arizona is the Recipient of Two Arizona Forward Environmental Excellence Awards
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Merck
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Siemens AG
- Lockheed Martin's Havoc 8x8 Vehicle Aces Brutal Nevada Automotive Test Center Course
- Johnson Controls appoints Suzanne Vincent vice president, corporate controller
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT – The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Alere Inc. in Connection With the Proposed Sale of the Company
- Great American Group Analysts See Prices Rise for Many Base Metals
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Sunwah extends, amends $1.5-million debenture
Sunwah International Ltd. has extended the expiry of its $1.5-million debenture held by Michael Choi to Sept. 19, 2015. It has also removed the debenture's conversion and redemption features.
- Clemex loses $34,915 in Q1 2015
Clemex Technologies Inc. lost $34,915 on sales of $1.56-million in the first quarter of fiscal 2015. It lost $267,375 on sales of $1.04-million in the same period of fiscal 2014.
- Domtar splits Xerox Paper into three segments
Domtar Corp. has divided its Xerox Paper and Specialty Media product line into three segments, namely Vitality, Bold and Revolution. It has also created a new packaging design.
- TMX launches TMX Quantum XA trading engine on TSX-V
TMX Group Ltd. has launched its TMX Quantum XA equity trading engine on the TSX-V.
- National Bank to set fixed admin fee on mutual funds
National Bank of Canada will set a fixed-rate administration fee on its mutual funds. Starting Jan. 1, 2015, National Bank Investments will pay for most of the funds' operating expenses.
- easyhome launches goeasy master brand
easyhome Ltd. has launched its goeasy master brand. The company says goeasy will support its easyhome and easyfinancial subbrands.
- Champion Bear shareholders to elect directors Nov. 7
Champion Bear Resources Ltd. shareholders will elect directors at an AGM on Nov. 7.
- Fortis to pay 20.5-cent Series M dividend Dec. 1
Fortis Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend of 20.5 cents per Series M first preference share on Dec. 1, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Nov. 18, 2014.
- Fission Uranium closes $12.52-million placement
Fission Uranium Corp. has closed its $12.52-million private placement of 8.35 million $1.50 flow-through shares. It will use the proceeds for exploration expenses on its uranium projects.
- Eagle Plains options 70% of Orchid diamonds to North
Eagle Plains Resources Ltd. has granted North Arrow Minerals Inc. an option to acquire a 70-per-cent interest in diamond rights on the Orchid property in Saskatchewan. The optionee must cover staking and exploration costs.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.