No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Aureus Mining has 250 brave expatriates building a gold mine in Liberia alongside 250 locals. Nexus Gold hopes to find gold next to the Jerrit Canyon mine in Nevada. Mill City finds itself back where it started, at its gold property in Ontario.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
David Brett's capital pool shell, Inovent Capital, and its QT target, Canada Jetlines, file a preliminary prospectus for a $50-million offering. Euro Pacific Canada and AltaCorp Canada are in charge of selling the financing.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Stornoway Diamond is joining Eagle Plains Resources at its Orchid diamond hunt near Pikoo. Tango Mining will ponder reopening the Oena alluvial mine in South Africa. Ultra Lithium will buy the Georgia Lake lithium project in Northwestern Ontario from Rock Tech Lithium.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration gets more of its lenders' money to spend. Leucrotta Exploration has a good third quarter and spuds its first step-out well in the B.C. Montney. A Colombian exploration well comes up dry for Petroamerica Oil and Parex Resources.
- Diversified Royalty ex Bennett pleads not guilty
Diversified Royalty Corp.'s former chairman, John Bennett, has pleaded not guilty to criminal bribery charges. Prosecutors in New Jersey claim he was part of a scheme to pay kickbacks to obtain work on a $250-million (U.S.) federal government project.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Prima Diamond has cut the price of its planned placement to advance its three diamond prospects. Adent Capital is still seeking cash to become Proxima Diamond. Xmet has cash to test its graphite target at Blackflake. Niocorp Developments is chatty about a secret.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Larry Phillips's first capital pool shell, Niagara Ventures, will acquire Blu-Dot Beverage as its QT. The target sells bottled Protein Tea drinks at grocery stores in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Rye Patch's Rochester royalty revenue falls short of projections. Rubicon Minerals makes peace with the Wabauskang First Nation. Tanzanian Royalty is still waiting for help at Buckreef.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Toro Oil agrees to buy an Alberta Viking property for $25-million from Zargon Oil. Ikkuma Resources drills its first well earlier than expected. Rooster Energy plunges on a disappointing third quarter update.
- BCSC cites Kelowna taxi driver for IR work
The BCSC has begun an administrative case against a Kelowna taxi driver for raising money on behalf of a former TSX-V company. The regulator claims that he brought in $140,500 for Flag Resources (1985) Ltd. without a prospectus.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- RBC Global Asset Management Inc. Receives Multiple Distinctions at 2014 Morningstar Awards
- Lowe's to continue Canadian expansion
- Fireswirl Announces 2014 Q3 Financial Results - Steady Revenue Growth
- IIROC Trade Resumption - Lydian International Limited
- Sophie Chambers Appointed Managing Director of Willis Group's Hughes-Gibb
- IIROC Trade Halt - Lydian International Limited
- Costs Award Against Teuton Resources
- Costs Award Against Teuton Resources
- TSX Delisting Review - Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. (Symbol: PTQ)
- DualEx Files Third Quarter 2014 Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Imvescor Restaurant to pay two-cent dividend Dec. 18
Imvescor Restaurant Group Inc. will pay an initial two-cent dividend on Dec. 18, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Dec. 11, 2014.
- Plato Gold loses $82,984 in Q3
Plato Gold Corp. lost $82,984 on income of $524 in Q3 2014. It lost $110,501 on income of $487 in Q3 2013.
- IGM Financial's Mackenzie closes Series LB of bond fund
IGM Financial Inc.'s Mackenzie Financial has closed Series LB of the Mackenzie Real Return Bond Fond to new purchases.
- Post points finger at TransCanada's pipeline opponents
- Tuscany Energy closes $620,000 financing final tranche
Tuscany Energy Ltd. has closed the $620,000 final tranche of its private placement. The tranche consists of 1.41 million FT shares at 44 cents each.
- Titan Logix earns $2.66-million in fiscal 2014
Titan Logix Corp. earned $2.66-million on sales of $17.19-million in fiscal 2014. This compares with earnings of $3.24-million on sales of $16.49-million in fiscal 2013.
- Mobius Resources loses $59.53-million in 2014
Mobius Resources Inc. lost $59.53-million on revenue of $3.47-million in the year ended Sept. 30, 2014. This compares with a loss of $4.51-million on revenue of $169,000 in the year ended Sept. 30, 2013.
- Fireswirl Technologies loses $238,087 in Q3 2014
Fireswirl Technologies Inc. lost $238,087 on revenue of $15.73-million in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014. This compares with a loss of $155,258 on revenue of $14.61-million in the same period in 2013.
- Forent talks production, omits Q3 P&L from NR
Forent Energy Ltd. produced 221 boepd in Q3, up 28 per cent over Q2. It has filed its Q3 financial statements but does not include P&L information in its NR.
- Anergy shareholders approve rollback, name change
Anergy Capital Inc. has signed a share exchange agreement to acquire Kraken Sonar, which replaces the LOI. Shareholders approved the company's name change and a 1:2.25 share consolidation at the Nov. 14 meeting.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.