No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
- Gold Summary for July 24, 2014
Sacre-Coeur Minerals needs to close a $12-million debt financing immediately. Sandspring Resources is closer to building a mine in Guyana. Phoenix Gold increases its promotion with Mark Chadwick, and Vancouver brokers love a deal.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Samson Oil & Gas Operational Advisory
- PGT Earnings Release Conference Call Date and Time Change
- HomeStreet, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- iPass to Report Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on August 11
- Denali Media Holdings Closes Purchase of Three CBS Affiliates in Southeast Alaska
- EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against China Commercial Credit, Inc. – CCCR
- PGT Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results
- Charter Financial Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings of $1.8 Million
- Famous Dave's Elects David Mastrocola as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- First Tranche of Ximen Private Placement Closed
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Ximen Mining 1,064,727-share private placement
Ximen Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 1,064,727 shares at 55 cents per share. There are 11 placees subscribing.
- Tajiri Resources amended agreement for OGK property
Tajiri Resources Corp. has filed with the TSX-V an amended agreement for the OGK property in B.C. Instead of a $25,000 cash payment due on July 31, 2014, the company will issue 500,000 shares.
- West African Res. completes NI 43-101 PEA on Mankarga 5
West African Resources Ltd. has completed an NI 43-101 preliminary economic assessment for a heap-leach starter project on its Mankarga 5 asset, Burkina Faso. It estimates an $84-million (U.S.) net present value and a 57-per-cent internal rate of return.
- High Arctic delists subscription receipts from TSX
High Arctic Energy Services Inc. has delisted its subscription receipts from the TSX. The company has completed its acquisition of two portable drilling rigs and has exchanged each subscription receipt for a share.
- Avidus Management 7,091,700-share private placement
Avidus Management Group Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 7,091,700 shares at 10 cents per share. There are 11 placees, including one insider, subscribing.
- Anfield Resources to remain halted
Anfield Resources Inc. will remain halted pending further news.
- Alix extends expiry date of 2,975,016 warrants
Alix Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval to extend the expiry date of 2,975,016 warrants to July 31, 2015, from July 31, 2014. The warrants are exercisable at six cents.
- Aben Resources 1.7-million-FT-share private placement
Aben Resources Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 1.7 million flow-through shares at six cents per flow-through share. There are eight placees, including three insiders, subscribing.
- IMX Resources' Nachingwea samples average 12.9% carbon
IMX Resources Ltd.'s sampling at the Nachingwea property in southeast Tanzania, mostly at the Chilalo prospect, has returned up to 29.6 per cent carbon. Of 65 samples, the average grade was 12.9 per cent carbon.
- BMO to list Series 31 Class B preferreds on TSX July 30
Bank of Montreal will list 12 million Class B preferred shares, Series 31, on the TSX on July 30, 2014. The bank plans to raise $300-million by selling Series 31 shares at $25 each.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.