No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
- Gold Summary for July 24, 2014
Sacre-Coeur Minerals needs to close a $12-million debt financing immediately. Sandspring Resources is closer to building a mine in Guyana. Phoenix Gold increases its promotion with Mark Chadwick, and Vancouver brokers love a deal.
- BCSC fines Brenner $30,000, bans him for two years
The BCSC has banned Walter Brenner for two years and fined him $30,000 for lying to commission investigators. He repeatedly concealed his interest in an account he controlled through a Liechtenstein trust.
- Gold Summary for July 23, 2014
Gold Reserve hopes for a $1-billion final arbitration decision. IDM Mining says a mine at Red Mountain would cost only $76-million. Moag Copper and Highbank argue over $4-million in shares, and Galantas seems set in its old Irish ways.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 23, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found a small macrodiamond in a Malatswae soil sample. Arctic Star Exploration is seeking new projects while its partner drills for Redemption diamonds. Globex Mining Enterprises wants to drill for rare earths or diamonds in Northern Quebec.
- BCSC cites Dowlati, embarrasses community newspaper
The BCSC has filed a case against Noshad Dowlati, the operator of an investing blog, for defrauding an investor. The action must be somewhat embarrassing for a reporter of 22 years who provided some very flattering coverage to Mr. Dowlati in 2012.
- Canaccord responds to analyst who quit after low bonus
Canaccord Genuity Corp. denies that it owes anything to Juan Plessis, a former research analyst who quit after receiving a lower-than-expected bonus of $75,000. Mr. Plessis's bonus was in line with his poor performance, Canaccord says.
- Shell Summary for July 22, 2014
Matthew Watson's capital pool shell, Way Ventures, plans to close its acquisition of UGE Holdings by next week. The target, managed by Nick Blitterswyk, sells wind turbines.
- Gold Summary for July 22, 2014
Newmont and Freeport continue to butt heads with Indonesia. Barisan Gold happily drills with no trouble at its Upper Tengkereng property, while its former parent, East Asia, is running out of money. Buccaneer plans to spin out its gold properties.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Prosensa N.V. - RNA
- OceanFirst Financial Corp. to Present at Keefe Bruyette & Woods Community Bank Investor Conference
- Assured Guaranty Ltd. to Report Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results on August 7, 2014
- Exploration Update and Discontinuation of OTCQX Trading
- Tyson Foods Activates Plan to Improve Prepared Foods Performance
- UNS Energy to Release Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Jeffery Blum to Lead MidSouth Bank Credit Team
- BankFinancial Corporation Declares Cash Dividend
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Free VIDEO B-ROLL AVAILABLE VIA CNW - #TDThanksYou surprises over 30,000 TD customers across the country
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Rockhaven Resources private placement amendment
Rockhaven Resources Ltd.'s private placement bulletin dated April 3, 2014, has been amended by the TSX-V. The warrants are exercisable for an additional 0.1 share until Aug. 15, 2014.
- Crimson Bioenergy 5,236,490-share private placement
Crimson Bioenergy Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a 5,236,490-share private placement at five cents. There are 12 placees.
- CO2 Solutions 20,232,333-unit private placement
CO2 Solutions Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a 20,232,333-unit private placement at 15 cents. There are 65 placees, including five insiders and one pro group.
- Earth Alive holder One Drop buys 3.21 million shares
Earth Alive Clean Technologies Inc. shareholders One Drop Investments Inc. has bought 3.21 million shares at 15 cents each. One Drop now controls 13.92 million, or 17.01 per cent, of the company's outstanding share.
- Clean Seed 2.5-million-unit private placement
Clean Seed Capital Group Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a 2.5-million-unit private placement at 60 cents. There are 49 placees, including one insider and five pro groups.
- BMO Investments changes mutual fund names
Bank of Montreal's BMO Investments Inc. has changed the names of seven mutual funds, effective Aug. 11, 2014. The funds' objectives and risk ranking remain unchanged.
- Probe files NI 43-101 technical report for Borden
Probe Mines Ltd. has filed an NI 43-101-compliant technical report on its Borden gold project in Ontario on SEDAR. The report supports the resource estimate released by Probe on June 10, 2014.
- Atco Sustainable completes George Gordon retail store
Atco Ltd.'s Atco Sustainable Communities has completed a retail store in Regina, Sask., for the George Gordon First Nation. The store will sell groceries and provide gas station services.
- Capital DGMC five-million-share private placement
Capital DGMC Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a five-million-share private placement at 20 cents. There is one placee.
- BLF REIT settlement rules for going-private transaction
BLF REIT unitholders wishing to tender to a going-private transaction must deposit their units at Computershare in Toronto prior to the offer's expiry on Aug. 1, 2014. The offer is for $7.50 per unit.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.