No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- BCSC target Fielder avoids jail, must repay $144,500
BCSC target Kelly Fielder has pleaded guilty to criminal theft charges and has received an 18-month conditional sentence. Prosecutors said he took money from an investor, claiming it was for an investment in a capital pool company.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Rob McEwen reassures McEwen Mining investors. Nevsun Resources says it does not hire forced labour in Eritrea. AuRico Mines acquires 19.9 per cent of Carlisle Goldfields, which now has $10-million in cash and 354 million shares oustanding.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Dominion Diamond surged on diamond production, but not necessarily diamond prices, at Ekati and Diavik. Diamond Fields Resources got some cash from its major shareholder. Northern Graphite has halted engineering work at Bissett Creek because of market conditions.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Robert Hall's Abcana Capital hopes to acquire Casa Minerals as its QT. Marc Cernovitch plans a 1:5 rollback of his seven-year-old capital pool shell, Valor Ventures.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Talisman Energy makes another oil discovery in Colombia and continues to work on its plans for 2015. Delphi Energy enjoys insider buying. MCW Energy Group soars as management and outsiders promote its oil sands project in Utah.
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Orthofix International Provides Update Regarding NASDAQ Listing Matters
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of ChyronHego Corporation And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of AmREIT Inc. And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- The Securities Law Firm of Menzer & Hill, P.A. Announces Investigation of LPL Financial Related to Former Manager James “Jeb” Bashaw
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2014 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Bell Expand the "Sharing The Museum" Programme for Over 400 Community Groups
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of Oiltanking Partners, L.P. And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information
- FLIR Systems Announces Favorable Verdict in Litigation Matter
- American Airlines Assists Customers Affected By Snow In The Northeast
- Diplomat accepting applications for 2015 Fellowship for Social Impact program
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Lundin Mining begins commercial production at Eagle
Lundin Mining Corp. has begun commercial production at its Eagle mine in Michigan. It is producing 75 per cent of designed throughput, has reached a 75-per-cent recovery of nickel and is maintaining a nickel concentrate grade of at least 11 per cent.
- ImmunoVaccine begins TSX trading Nov. 26
ImmunoVaccine Inc. has received final approval to move its shares from the TSX-V to the TSX. The company's shares begin trading on the TSX at the open on Nov. 26.
- iShares Premium Money declares November distributions
iShares Premium Money Market ETF will pay November distributions of 3.01 cents and 2.17 cents on ticker symbol CMR and CMR.A units on Nov. 28. The distributions are payable to unitholders of record on Nov. 25.
- VersaPay to release Q3 results Dec. 1
VersaPay Corp. will release its financial results for the third quarter on Dec. 1, 2014. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on the same day.
- Blackhawk CTOs lifted, company resumes trading Nov. 26
Blackhawk Resource Corp.'s cease trade orders issued by the ASC and the BCSC have been lifted. The company will resume trading on the TSX-V at the open on Nov. 26.
- ONEnergy acquisition of Avacos Clean Energy
ONEnergy Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Nov. 18, 2014, agreement to acquire Avacos Clean Energy for 10,966,000 units and 15,425,262 shares.
- Standard Tolling receives holder, TSX-V OK for rollback
Standard Tolling Corp. has received shareholder and TSX-V approval for its one-for-three share rollback. Also, the company is seeking conditional approval from the TSX-V for its acquisition of a 150-ton-per-day CIL gold-processing plant in Peru.
- Mood Media elects Dalton as non-executive chairman
Mood Media Corp.'s board has elected director Kevin Dalton as its non-executive chairman of the board, effective Jan. 1, 2015.
- Algonquin Power to build 2nd Bakersfield solar project
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. intends to proceed with a 10-megawatt project adjacent to its 20 MW Bakersfield I Solar project in Kern county, California. The company signed a 20-year power purchase agreement on Sept. 22 with an unnamed utility.
- Mullen enters definitive deal for Gardewine for $172M
Mullen Group Ltd. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the business of Gardewine Group LP for $172-million. Gardewine provides truckload and truckload services in Manitoba and Ontario and has 1,500 employees.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.