No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC wins $5.61-million (U.S.) order for Boock, Shoss
The SEC has secured $5.61-million (U.S.) in new penalties against Toronto's Irwin Boock and a Texas lawyer, Roger Shoss. The sanctions are part of Mr. Boock's punishment for an "egregious" corporate hijacking scheme.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Centerra Gold hopes for the best this year in the Kyrgyz Republic. A post-postconsolidated Corazon Gold climbs to 20 cents. Ingrid Hibbard's Pelangio Exploration needs a fresh promotion, and Pinetree Capital is halted pending some unlikely-to-be-good news.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan, 23, 2015
Archon Minerals is enthused about Buffer, and for more reasons than just Jay. Adent Capital still hopes to become Proxima Diamond, but it needs cash. Lithium Americas is producing lithium product to wow a potential partner. Alabama Graphite has its Coosa assays.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Laurie Sadler's Valiant Minerals expects to close its qualifying transaction next month by acquiring Convalo Health International. The target owns the BLVD Center rehab clinic in Hollywood.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Penn West Petroleum and Trilogy Energy warn of possible debt covenant breaches. Athabasca Oil is just tickled to be on time and on budget at its Hangingstone project. Petro-Victory is threatened with the loss of its project in Paraguay.
- SEC target Georgiou loses appeal
SEC target George Georgiou has lost an appeal of his conviction for fraud in the United States. Disclosure problems surrounding a witness's cocaine and mental health issues were not sufficient to change the verdict.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
Klondex Mines hits a 3.5-year high thanks to better-than-expected gold production in Nevada. True Gold's Burkina Faso problems reportedly stem from worries about a mosque. Brilliant Resources awaits $31.5-million in cash, which will boost its working capital to $40-million.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
Thomas Kovacs's Madeira Minerals still plans to buy working interests in two Alberta oil wells as its QT. Quentin Ventures signs a definitive agreement to buy Todd Sexton's Identillect Technologies, a software company with an e-mail encryption product.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
The oil crash draws its first blood in the oil sands. Pengrowth Energy lowers its dividend and spending, but still rises thanks to a new plan for its Lindbergh project. Africa Oil has good news and bad news in Kenya.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
North Arrow Minerals is working on its 1,500-tonne bulk test at Qilalugaq. Gem International has raised some cash, but likely not enough for gems. MBAC Fertilizer and Big North Graphite both got bad news today. Tasman Metals has a Norra Karr dream sheet.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- KCP&L Becomes Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Leader with Groundbreaking Announcement
- CERN and NI Collaborate to Define the Future of LabVIEW Support for Linux 64-Bit
- IIROC Trade Halt - Aquila Resources Inc.
- Wilderness Protection for the Arctic Refuge Coastal Plain
- Teva Receives FDA Approval for First Generic Nexium® Delayed-Release Capsules in the United States
- LCNB Corp. Declares First Quarter Dividend
- Abiomed Reschedules Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call Due to Northeast Winter Storm
- IAMGOLD Completes Drilling at Solvista's Caramanta Project and Continues Option Agreement
- IPG Leads Industry in Ad Age A-List Honors
- State Street Research Reveals Hedge Funds are Optimistic about Future
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Matamec Explorations halted at 12:26 p.m. PT
Matamec Explorations Inc. has been halted at 12:26 p.m. PT on Jan. 26, 2015, at the request of the company, pending news.
- Solvista optionee Iamgold completes 2014 Caramanta work
Solvista Gold Corp. optionee Iamgold Corp. has completed 2014 exploration work on the Caramanta project in Colombia. Iamgold has renewed its option and made a first payment of $250,000 (U.S.)
- Wellstar Energy director Milewski resigns
Wellstar Energy Corp. director Anthony Milewski has resigned.
- Aquila Resources halted at 12:19 p.m. PT
Aquila Resources Inc. has been halted at 12:19 p.m. PT on Jan. 26, 2015, pending news.
- St-Georges samples 1.82% Ni over 11.64 m at Julie
St-Georges Platinum and Base Metals Ltd. has sampled 1.82 per cent nickel over 11.64 metres from a channel at its Julie project in Quebec. The 11.64-metre interval includes 3.15 metres that returned 2.14 per cent nickel.
- Guerrero drills 26.98 m of 1.07 g/t Au at Biricu
Guerrero Ventures Inc. has drilled 26.98 m of 1.0 g/t Au and 0.29 g/t Ag at its Biricu project in Mexico. This result includes 6.85 m grading 2.78 g/t Au and 0.92 g/t Ag.
- Engagement hires Investor Cubed for IR, grants option
Engagement Labs Inc. has hired Investor Cubed for investor relations services. The company will pay $5,000 a month for a year, and has granted Investor Cubed an option to buy 57,000 shares at 48 cents.
- Orex Exploration president, CEO McLucas resigns
Orex Exploration Inc. president and CEO
William McLucas has resigned, effective Jan. 22, 2015. The company has appointed chairman Mark Billings as interim president and CEO. In addition, Orex has adopted a shareholder rights plan.
- RBC increases Series BD offering to $600-million
Royal Bank of Canada has increased its public offering of Series BD preferred shares to $600-million from $300-million. It is now offering 24 million shares.
- Schwabo extends $125,000 of notes to October, 2015
Schwabo Capital Corp. has extended the maturity of $125,000 in convertible notes, plus interest, to Oct. 7, 2015, from Oct. 7, 2014. All other terms remain unchanged.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.