No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Imperial Metals wins order against Red Chris blockaders
Imperial Metals Corp. has won an injunction against a group that set up a roadblock on the Red Chris mine access road. The blockaders are a small group of Tahltan who disagree with the decisions of their council, the judge has found.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Astur Gold's fails to obtain environmental approval for Salave, after removing cyanide from the mine plan. Asanko Gold continues building its $295-million gold mine in Ghana. Cons Westview hires Jonathan Awde as president.
- Shell Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Amar Bhalla has filed a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, LL Capital. Joe Tai's CWN Mining expects to close its QT in early January.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Canacol Energy acquires Colombian gas assets from OGX Petroleo, part of the crumbled empire of ex-billionaire Eike Batista. Legacy Oil and Delphi Energy set their 2015 budgets. Barack Obama will not let go of the Keystone-as-export-pipeline fiction.
- SEC, OSC drop charges against Dunn
The SEC and the OSC have dropped cases they were pursuing against former Nortel Networks Corp. president Frank Dunn. A judge acquitted Mr. Dunn of similar criminal charges in January, 2013.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Alto Ventures has till sampled GEFA and is now flying geophysics. More of the same is planned for next year. Canada Strategic Metals and Lomiko Metals have assay encouragement from La Loutre. Commerce Resources is raising cash for Ashram.
- National Bank hears Steinhoff complain of mistreatment
National Bank Financial Ltd. has received a response to the lawsuit it filed against Victoria adviser Carolann Steinhoff. She accuses the firm of treating her unfairly and of making her job "so miserable that she would quit."
- Shell Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Joe Tai's CWN Mining plans to option the Top gold-silver project in the Yukon as its QT. It hopes to sell a $4-million private placement of shares at 50 cents each to Chinese investors who will also take over as management of the company.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Barrick has to write down its Lumwana copper mine in Zambia for $1-billion after the country increases its royalty rate. Timmins Gold offers $30-million in cash and shares for Goldgroup's Caballo Blanco gold project in Mexico. Two-cent Red Pine has $1.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Tsodilo Resources is a happy modeller at BK16. It hopes to be just as happy as a driller. Olivut Resources would like to drill HOAM, someday soon. Houston Lake Mining has a high-grade sample from PAK. Fairmont Resources hopes to dig into Buttercup.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Royce Global Value Trust (NYSE: RGT) as of November 30, 2014
- AMP Electric Vehicles CEO Interviewed on Bloomberg TV on December 22
- Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology Schedules Investor Teleconference for December 23, 2014, at 11:00 A.M. ET
- MPH Ventures Grants Incentive Stock Options
- Former Mary Kay Creative Resource & Tupperware Executive Joins foru International Team As New President
- MPH Ventures Grants Incentive Stock Options
- Commerce Resources Corp. Closes $3.5 Million Private Placement
- Goldman Sachs Completes Sale of Metro International Trade Services
- Lifeway Foods to Air First National TV Spot During 2015 Golden Globes Broadcast
- Royce Micro-Cap Trust (NYSE: RMT) as of November 30, 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Commerce Resources closes $3.5-million financing
Commerce Resources Corp. has closed a $3.5-million private placement with 12.02 million FT shares and 2.5 million units. The company will use the proceeds to develop its Quebec mineral properties and for working capital.
- CB's Vetas properties mostly outside Paramo boundaries
CB Gold Inc.'s properties within the Vetas project, Colombia, are mostly outside the government's new Santurban Paramo boundaries. The new boundaries clear the El Dorado property, but still impact the Real Minera and San Antonio properties.
- MPH Ventures grants options to buy 1.4 million shares
MPH Ventures Corp. has granted options to buy 1.4 million shares at five cents to directors, officers, employees and consultants. The options expire in five years.
- Patient Home to acquire unnamed health care company
Patient Home Monitoring Corp. will acquire an unspecified health care company. The majority of the consideration will be paid with about seven million shares.
- Orbit extends National Bank credit facility to 2017
Orbit Garant Drilling Inc. has extended its revolving credit facility with National Bank of Canada to December, 2017. The credit limit is $25-million.
- Patient Home Monitoring to resume at 11:30 a.m. PT
Patient Home Monitoring Corp. will resume at 11:30 a.m. PT on Dec. 22, 2014.
- High North Resources to resume at 11:30 a.m. PT
High North Resources Ltd. will resume at 11:30 a.m. PT on Dec. 22, 2014.
- High North arranges $4-million private placement
High North Resources Ltd. has arranged a $4-million private placement of 23.52 million flow-through shares at 17 cents. It will use the proceeds for exploration.
- Sirius XM to release fiscal Q1 2015 results Jan. 12
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc. will release its fiscal 2015 first quarter results on Monday, Jan. 12, 2015. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 5 p.m. ET. Sirius will hold its AGM on Jan. 13, 2015.
- Calvalley holders transfer 5.35 million shares to trust
Calvalley Petroleum Inc. shareholders Jean-Claude and Maria Chaligne have transferred their 5.35 million Calvalley shares to a private company, which then transferred the shares to a trust. Mr. Chaligne is the settlor of the trust.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.