No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Kinder Morgan beats Burnaby's injunction application
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has defeated a court injunction application by the City of Burnaby. The city had complained that Kinder Morgan broke city bylaws by cutting down 13 trees.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has expanded its Pikoo diamond project. Margaret Lake Diamonds has three intriguing anomalies near Gahcho Kue. Cavan Ventures has permits to drill Tetepiska West. Great Lakes Graphite went through withdrawal today.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Legacy Oil keeps up a relentless promotional push. Mart Resources says its new pipeline in Nigeria will be working any week now. Canacol Energy makes plans to enter Mexico, as does Ian Telfer's newly named Renaissance Oil.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Murray Sinclair and Brian Bayley's Kirkcaldy Capital heads to Turkey to acquire a copper-gold explorer, and Geoff Gordon's shell graduate, Vogogo Inc., is the third most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
True North Gems has access to another $11-million. It may be enough to build its Aappaluttoq ruby mine in Greenland. Stornoway Diamond will drill Renard-2 into October. Xmet will drill for gold but tout graphite. Geodex Resources grabbed antimony and gold at West Gore.
- SEC, DOJ charge IT employee with insider trading
The SEC and federal prosecutors have filed insider trading charges against a technician at a California law office. They claim he made $300,000 (U.S.) trading eight companies ahead of mergers or acquisitions.
- TransCanada foes just "arm" of billionaire U.S. backers
The U.S. "Billionaire's Club" funnels money to green groups that pretend to be mom-and-pop outfits, says a report by Republican Senators. The groups disguise propaganda as science to win an unknowing public's support for the billionaires' political aims.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
George Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic Solutions, plans to acquire Abba Medix and then resume trading on the CSE. The target is another hopeful medical marijuana company.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
Activist Orange Capital buys more shares of Bellatrix Exploration. Successful proxy-fight lawyer Walied Soliman, Orange's counsel, also owns Bellatrix shares. Ivanhoe Energy loses its CFO to Kallisto Energy, which soars on news of a trendy reorganization.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has thick kimberlite hits at the north end of the Kelvin kimberlite. Copper Reef Mining is uncharacteristically quiet if it is indeed working near Pikoo. RB Energy has no fatal flaws at its Quebec Lithium mine but it is in intensive care nonetheless.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Kinder Morgan beats Burnaby's injunction application
- TerraForm Power, Inc. Names Alejandro Hernandez Chief Financial Officer
- SPI Solar Announces Completion of $25.0 Million Private Placement
- Copart, Inc. to Webcast Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
- Newcastle Declares Common Stock Dividend of $0.30 per Share and Preferred Stock Dividends for Third Quarter 2014
- 2014 SMIC Technology Symposium Will Kick Off in Shanghai
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP announces September 2014 cash distribution
- Chairman of Institute of Energy Economics, Japan to Keynote Platts Top 250
- Carrier Wins Patent Infringement Case for Innovative Infinity® Technology
- Zynex Reschedules Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Webcast to September 25, 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Vecima Networks to release 2014 results Sept. 25
Vecima Networks Inc. will release its fiscal 2014 financial results on Sept. 25, 2014. The company will hold a conference call at 1 p.m. ET on the same day.
- Balto Resources has title to SED claim
Balto Resources Ltd. has clarified its title to the SED claim property. The title is now under Balto's name.
- American Hotel declares 7.5-cent September distribution
American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP will pay a 7.5-cent September distribution Oct. 15. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Sept. 30.
- Fundamental Applications lists on CSE
Fundamental Applications Corp. is listing on the CSE on Sept. 18, 2014, under the symbol FUN. The company is developing mobile applications, including Serum, an invite-only, anonymous chat application.
- Teslin River six-million-share private placement
Teslin River Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of six million shares at five cents per share. There are 14 placees, including four insiders, subscribing.
- Ecometals $500,000 debenture private placement
Ecometals Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a $500,000 convertible debenture private placement. One placee is subscribing.
- ChroMedX name change from Monarch Energy
ChroMedX Corp. has changed its name from Monarch Energy Ltd., effective on Sept. 18, 2014. The company will continue trading under the symbol CHX.
- Kenieba Goldfields 9.05-million-share private placement
Kenieba Goldfields Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 9.05 million shares at 12 cents. Twenty-six placees are subscribing.
- Sunward shareholders elect nine directors
Sunward Resources Ltd.'s shareholders elected nine directors at the Sept. 16 AGM. They also approved the appointment of the company's auditor.
- ImmunoVaccine 1,907,574-share private placement
ImmunoVaccine Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 1,907,574 shares at 90 cents. Two placees are subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.