No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 15, 2014
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV plans to acquire VeroLube Inc. as its QT. The target's shareholders include Frank Giustra and Canaccord's Peter Brown.
- American Creek beats Teuton in court
American Creek Resources Ltd. has won a lawsuit over title to the Treaty Creek property. A judge has ruled that the company's exploration expenses were sufficient to satisfy an option agreement it has with Teuton Resources Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 15, 2014
Probe Mines drops along with the price of gold. Teuton Resources finds out its 49-per-cent interest in the Treaty Creek property will now be held in trust by American Creek. Paul Dickson's Newnote Financial continues to promote bitcoins.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 15
Dominion Diamond is maintaining production and boosting revenue at Diavik this year. Kennady Diamonds continues drilling kimberlite at Kennady North. Canada Carbon is readying its pilot plant program at Miller. Geomega Resources has raised more cash.
- Gold Summary for April 14, 2014
Agnico Eagle promises $5-million should Nunavut one day build a university. Braeval Mining merges with Oban Exploration. Angkor Gold arranges $6.5-million in financings to search for Cambodian gold.
- Shell Summary for April 14, 2014
Pat DiCapo's POCML 2 Inc. will be the second capital pool shell to launch a medical marijuana company on the TSX-V. It plans to acquire Bedrocan Canada as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 14
North Arrow Minerals and Dominion Diamond expect a slow 2014 but a busier 2015 at Lac de Gras. Shore Gold continues its search for a replacement partner at Star-Orion South. Ucore Rare Metals has raised cash for feasibility at Bokan.
- Imperial Metals sued by Red Chris contractor
Imperial Metals Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit brought by a contractor at the Red Chris mine. The contractor complains that it had to excavate far more earth than design documents called for. It is seeking $3.27-million.
- SEC seeks to amend boiler room case, mentions Global
The SEC is asking permission to amend its case against a group of Canadian boiler room operators. The regulator is seeking to include allegations that a Mexican defendant sold $1.1-million (U.S.) worth of stock through Global Securities Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 11, 2014
Atico Mining continues expanding its El Roble gold mine in Colombia. Mines Management has spent 11 years and $67-million trying to obtain drill permits in Montana. Alhambra still has no money, one month after its $5-million GRIT financing.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- LDK Solar Requests Review of NYSE Regulation's Decision to Suspend Trading and Commence Delisting Procedures
- MEDIA ALERT: Advantest to Exhibit at SEMICON Singapore 2014 in Marina Bay Sands Expo April 23-25, 2014
- Epson SurePress Digital Label Press on Display at FTA's 2014 Forum and INFO*FLEX
- Mirantis and Ericsson in One of the Largest OpenStack Software Deals in History
- Pluristem to Deliver Key Commercialization and Scientific Presentations at International Society for Cellular Therapy Conference 2014
- PDC and GUARDIAN RFID(R) to Exhibit New Clincher(R) Extra Wide Inmate ID Wristbands at the 2014 American Jail Association Conference and Expo
- Metso Board of Directors rejects Weir's proposal to commence discussions regarding a potential combination
- Dr. Reddy’s Announces the Launch of Eszopiclone Tablets C-IV
- Statoil: Notifiable trading
- Asia Green Corporation’s Subsidiary Acquires Agroforestry Company in Vietnam
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- LED Medical loses $6.95-million (U.S.) in 2013
LED Medical Diagnostics Inc. lost $6.95-million (U.S.) on revenue of $2.51-million in 2013. This compares with a loss of $866,933 (U.S.) on revenue of $6.31-million (U.S.) in 2012.
- Global Hemp appoints Larsen president
Global Hemp Group Inc.'s director and president, Donald Steinberg, has stepped down. The company has appointed current CEO Charles Larsen as president.
- Hybrid PayTech closes $1.5-million debenture financing
Hybrid PayTech World Inc. has closed a $1.5-million financing of convertible debentures due Sept. 30, 2016. The debentures are not listed on the CSE. The company plans to use proceeds for its projects and working capital.
- Cancana to defer vote on transfer of interest in MLB
Cancana Resources Corp. will defer shareholder voting on the transfer of its interest in MLB de Nogueira Mineracao to Rio Madeira Comercio Importacao e Exportacao de Minerios. Shareholders will consider the transfer on July 17 instead of April 17.
- Bioniche closes animal health business sale
Bioniche Life Sciences Inc. has closed the sale of its animal health business to Vetoquinol.
- Sterling loses $31.2-million (U.S.) in 2013
Sterling Resources Ltd. lost $31.2-million (U.S.) or 11 U.S. cents per share in 2013. This compares with a loss of $49.7-million (U.S.) or 22 U.S. cents per share in 2012.
- Vitreous Glass to pay seven-cent dividend
Vitreous Glass Inc. will issue a seven-cent dividend to shareholders of record on May 1, 2014. The dividend is payable on May 15, 2014.
- Manitok talks production, omits 2013 results from NR
Manitok Energy Inc. has omitted its 2013 financial results from its news release. Average production was 4,113 boe per day in 2013 compared with 2,389 boe per day in 2012. NI 51-101 proved plus probable reserves increased to 16.71 million boe in 2013.
- MBAC to list 25.72 million warrants on TSX April 17
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. will list 25.72 million share purchase warrants on the TSX on April 17, 2014. Each warrant entitles the holder to buy one MBAC share for $1 until 5 p.m. (Toronto time) on April 17, 2019.
- C.A. Bancorp to take up $24.37-million in shares
C.A. Bancorp Inc. will take up $24.37-million in shares, representing 56.8 per cent of the outstanding shares. The offer, a modified Dutch auction, expired on April 15 at 5 p.m. (Toronto time). C.A. Bancorp now has 5.3 million outstanding shares.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.