No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Aureus Mining has 250 brave expatriates building a gold mine in Liberia alongside 250 locals. Nexus Gold hopes to find gold next to the Jerrit Canyon mine in Nevada. Mill City finds itself back where it started, at its gold property in Ontario.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
David Brett's capital pool shell, Inovent Capital, and its QT target, Canada Jetlines, file a preliminary prospectus for a $50-million offering. Euro Pacific Canada and AltaCorp Canada are in charge of selling the financing.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Stornoway Diamond is joining Eagle Plains Resources at its Orchid diamond hunt near Pikoo. Tango Mining will ponder reopening the Oena alluvial mine in South Africa. Ultra Lithium will buy the Georgia Lake lithium project in Northwestern Ontario from Rock Tech Lithium.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 26, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration gets more of its lenders' money to spend. Leucrotta Exploration has a good third quarter and spuds its first step-out well in the B.C. Montney. A Colombian exploration well comes up dry for Petroamerica Oil and Parex Resources.
- Diversified Royalty ex Bennett pleads not guilty
Diversified Royalty Corp.'s former chairman, John Bennett, has pleaded not guilty to criminal bribery charges. Prosecutors in New Jersey claim he was part of a scheme to pay kickbacks to obtain work on a $250-million (U.S.) federal government project.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Prima Diamond has cut the price of its planned placement to advance its three diamond prospects. Adent Capital is still seeking cash to become Proxima Diamond. Xmet has cash to test its graphite target at Blackflake. Niocorp Developments is chatty about a secret.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Larry Phillips's first capital pool shell, Niagara Ventures, will acquire Blu-Dot Beverage as its QT. The target sells bottled Protein Tea drinks at grocery stores in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Rye Patch's Rochester royalty revenue falls short of projections. Rubicon Minerals makes peace with the Wabauskang First Nation. Tanzanian Royalty is still waiting for help at Buckreef.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Toro Oil agrees to buy an Alberta Viking property for $25-million from Zargon Oil. Ikkuma Resources drills its first well earlier than expected. Rooster Energy plunges on a disappointing third quarter update.
- BCSC cites Kelowna taxi driver for IR work
The BCSC has begun an administrative case against a Kelowna taxi driver for raising money on behalf of a former TSX-V company. The regulator claims that he brought in $140,500 for Flag Resources (1985) Ltd. without a prospectus.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SoCalGas offers holiday tips that can keep customers safe
- VIVINT ALERT: Johnson & Weaver, LLP Files Class Action Complaint Against Certain Officers and Directors of Vivint Solar, Inc.; Investors Encouraged to Contact the Firm
- Northcore - Private Placement Update
- FedEx Freight Drivers in Louisville Reject Teamsters
- Andrews & Springer LLC Has Filed a Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Legacy Shareholders of VBI Vaccines, Inc. (f/k/a Paulson Capital Corp.) - VBIV
- Orocobre Limited (TSX:ORL) Mining Award & First Primary Lithium Carbonate Production
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Vivint Solar, Inc. and Certain Officers -- VSLR
- American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust Announces Common Stock Distribution for December 2014
- Cash Converters International Ltd (CKKIF) Licence Termination to Drive $5.9M Earnings Enhancement
- Honda Begins Operation of the First Wind Farm by an Automaker in Brazil
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- InnVest investor acquires 5.52 million more units
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust investor KingSett Real Estate Growth LP No. 5 has acquired 5.52 million more units. It now controls 13.4 per cent of InnVest or holds 15.53 million units.
- PyroGenesis closes private placement for $1.5-million
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. has closed its unit private placement for $1.5-million. It plans to use the proceeds for corporate expenses and working capital.
- DMD Digital Health earns $100,000 in Q3
DMD Digital Health Connections Group Inc. earned $100,000 on revenue of $4.7-million in the third quarter of 2014. The company lost $300,000 on revenue of $4.3-million in the same period last year.
- Oracle Energy on its way out of Portugal
Oracle Energy Corp. is working with Portugal to cancel its concession contract on the Barreiro exploration concession in Portugal. The company's focus is now on Nigeria.
- Revive Therapeutics loses $398,588 in fiscal Q1
Revive Therapeutics Ltd. lost $398,588 in its fiscal first quarter ended Sept. 30, 2014, compared with a loss of $37,752 in the same period last year. It had cash and cash equivalents of $982,360 as at Sept. 30, 2014.
- Timbercreek Global delists warrants from TSX
Timbercreek Global Real Estate Fund delisted its warrants from the TSX at the close on Nov. 26, 2014. The warrants expired at 5 p.m. (Toronto time) on Nov. 26, 2014.
- Metro arranges $600-million note offering
Metro Inc. has arranged a $300-million offering of 3.2-per-cent Series C senior notes due Dec. 1, 2021. It has also arranged a $300-million offering of 5.03-per-cent Series D senior notes due Dec. 1, 2044.
- Pacific Iron Ore loses $416,950 in nine months
Pacific Iron Ore Corp. lost $416,950 in the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2014. The company lost $277,626 in the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2013.
- Cynapsus Therapeutics to move up to TSX Nov. 28
Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. will move up to the TSX from the TSX-V on Nov. 28, 2014. The company will list 153.32 million shares, 79.55 million of which are issued and outstanding.
- MedX Health earns $342,733 in Q3
MedX Health Corp. earned $342,733 on revenue of $295,247 in the third quarter of 2014. It lost $362,456 on revenue of $109,296 in the same period last year. The 2014 income figure includes higher sales and the reversal of previously recorded liabilities.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.