No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 3, 2015
Samco Gold will not receive $88-million. Levon Resources has $46-million in working capital and is mulling opportunities in other sectors. Noront Resources receives the PDAC's social responsibility award.
- Shell Summary for March 3, 2015
Amar Bhalla's new capital pool shell, LL Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. David Subotic's NEX shell, Stratton Capital, plans to launch Pro Gaming League, an eSports company in Toronto, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for March 3, 2015
Whitecap Resources enjoys higher production and credit facilities. Pacific Rubiales will likely miss its 2014 production goal. Pan Orient delays an Alberta project, and green groups claim Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal raises red flags for Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 3, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has added 20,000 hectares to its Kahuna diamond play near Rankin Inlet. Rockwell Diamonds is raising cash to pay for two new gem mines. Focus Graphite wants to raise $2-million to hit some milestones. Continental Precious Metals is touting a big shale play.
- SEC halts 128 potential pump-and-dumps
The SEC has halted 128 inactive companies, including 19 Canadian-linked listings, citing their potential use by fraud artists. At least two of the companies have appeared in SEC enforcement cases.
- Gold Summary for March 2, 2015
Eldorado Gold loses a processing permit in Greece. Banro finds a new financier. True Gold postpones production indefinitely, and Clifton Star is about to get $11-million. John Kaiser believes hundreds of juniors will still become extinct.
- Shell Summary for March 2, 2015
Jeremy Ford's NEX shell, Clear Gold Resources, hopes to close its acquisition of Whale Shark Environmental by the end of April. Mr. Ford is in charge of selling a $1.5-million private placement at 25 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 2, 2015
Lucara Diamond plans bulk sampling at two new prospects this year. Alto Ventures proposes more geophysics and sampling near Pikoo. Vanadiumcorp Resource has a resource for Lac Dore. Alabama Graphite has big flakes at Coosa. Sunset Cove Mining will explore Lac Gueret.
- Energy Summary for March 2, 2015
Mart Resources agrees to an 80-cent-a-share takeover by a Nigerian joint venturer, but investors seem doubtful it will go through. Gran Tierra loses interest in Peru. Painted Pony faces a delay in the Montney, and Pan Orient comes up empty in Thailand.
- TSX-V member Leede says lotto winner a risky investor
TSX-V member Leede Financial Inc. denies that it did anything wrong in its handling of the account of lottery winner Mohammed Khan. The firm says that Mr. Khan sought out risky investments and lost money in the 2008 financial crisis.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- VWR Corporation Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- Trina Solar Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
- Spherix Provides Litigation Update
- Arqiva Building Freeview Play Metadata System on SeaChange Adrenalin and Professional Services
- Delco Remy High-Output Alternators Deliver Substantial Fuel Savings
- RCS Capital Corporation Announces February 2015 Wholesale Distribution Sales
- OncoSec Medical to Present at Prominent Scientific and Investment Conferences in March
- US Studies Confirm Ability of TRXE-009 to Kill Brain Cancer Stem Cells
- FairPoint Communications Reports 2014 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
- Cafe Serendipity Chairman, Bob McNulty Gives First Interview on Company and the Industry
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Cathedral Energy earns $10.28-million in 2014
Cathedral Energy Services Ltd. earned $10.28-million on revenue of $275.43-million in the year ended Dec. 31, 2014. This compares with a loss of $1.54-million on revenue of $224.68-million in 2013.
- Centric Health loses $57.2-million in 2014
Centric Health Corp. lost $57.2-million on revenue of $308.07-million in 2014. This compares with a loss of $90.85-million on revenue of $281.14-million in 2013. Centric Health will hold a conference call March 4 at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- Sandvine continues to offer services to Digicel Group
Sandvine Corp. is continuing to offer its services to customer Digicel Group in the Caribbean and the Pacific.
- Orocobre Olaroz interest at fair value on balance sheet
Orocobre Ltd. records its interest in the Olaroz project JV on its balance sheet at fair value. The joint venturers' financial statements do not reflect their capital expenditures and project financing facility drawdowns.
- Taylor says buy Timmins Gold
- Inv Reporter says hold Computer Modelling
- Successful Inv says hold Manitoba Tel
- Catalyst Paper loses $72.3-million in 2014
Catalyst Paper Corp. lost $72.3-million attributable to the company on revenue of $1.1-billion in 2014. This compares with a loss of $127.6-million attributable to the company on revenue of $1.05-billion in 2013.
- Brookfield Residential to cease to be reporting issuer
Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. has applied to the securities regulatory authorities in all provinces to cease to be a reporting issuer. The effective date will be the closing of its Brookfield Asset Management deal and its shares delisting.
- SnipGold director Nishi resigns
SnipGold Corp. director Kevin Nishi has resigned because of work commitments. Also, SnipGold has granted options to buy 482,500 shares to officers, directors, employees and consultants. The options are exercisable at 10 cents a share until March 3, 2020.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.