No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Daniel Drimmer files a preliminary prospectus for his new capital pool shell, Campar Capital. Raymond James is handling the shell's $400,000 IPO of 10-cent shares.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Investors do not think much of Africa Oil's new Kenyan resource estimate. TAG Oil abandons a well in New Zealand. Bellatrix Exploration says its gas plant could start up earlier than forecast, and DeeThree Exploration hunts for institutional investors.
- Kinder Morgan beats Burnaby's injunction application
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has defeated a court injunction application by the City of Burnaby. The city had complained that Kinder Morgan broke city bylaws by cutting down 13 trees.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has expanded its Pikoo diamond project. Margaret Lake Diamonds has three intriguing anomalies near Gahcho Kue. Cavan Ventures has permits to drill Tetepiska West. Great Lakes Graphite went through withdrawal today.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Legacy Oil keeps up a relentless promotional push. Mart Resources says its new pipeline in Nigeria will be working any week now. Canacol Energy makes plans to enter Mexico, as does Ian Telfer's newly named Renaissance Oil.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Murray Sinclair and Brian Bayley's Kirkcaldy Capital heads to Turkey to acquire a copper-gold explorer, and Geoff Gordon's shell graduate, Vogogo Inc., is the third most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 16, 2014
True North Gems has access to another $11-million. It may be enough to build its Aappaluttoq ruby mine in Greenland. Stornoway Diamond will drill Renard-2 into October. Xmet will drill for gold but tout graphite. Geodex Resources grabbed antimony and gold at West Gore.
- SEC, DOJ charge IT employee with insider trading
The SEC and federal prosecutors have filed insider trading charges against a technician at a California law office. They claim he made $300,000 (U.S.) trading eight companies ahead of mergers or acquisitions.
- TransCanada foes just "arm" of billionaire U.S. backers
The U.S. "Billionaire's Club" funnels money to green groups that pretend to be mom-and-pop outfits, says a report by Republican Senators. The groups disguise propaganda as science to win an unknowing public's support for the billionaires' political aims.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 15, 2014
George Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic Solutions, plans to acquire Abba Medix and then resume trading on the CSE. The target is another hopeful medical marijuana company.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Geospatial Corporation Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire ShaleNavigator
- Elephant Talk Communications Corp. Stockholders Appoint Mr. Jaime Bustillo and Dr. Francisco Ros as Two New Members of its Board of Directors
- Pazoo Inc. Signs Agreement With Broadcast Studio Fractal Recording and Prepares Launch of Pazoo Radio
- I.D. Systems Receives Follow-On Order for Wireless Industrial Vehicle Management System From Leading Global Equipment Manufacturer
- GASE Energy, Inc. Procures German-Made Gas Compressor Units to Increase Natural Gas Production for Customers
- First Cultivation Cube(TM) Delivered to Dixie Elixirs for its Grand Opening Event Scheduled for September 19th
- T-Mobile Is the Perfect Place to Pre-Order The Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- UGE and OTEPI Renewables Form Strategic Partnership; Jump-Start Commercial Solar Systems in Panama
- Tecogen's Ninth Domestic Service Center to Serve New and Existing Customers in the Greater New York Metropolitan Area
- AT&T Teams with IBM Cloud to Extend Highly Secure Private Network to Clients
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Bioasis to conduct study on Transcend BBB, MPS II
Bioasis Technologies Inc. plans to conduct a study to test its Transcend BBB technologies against the MPS II disorder. It will conduct the study with the Brains for Brain Foundation in Italy.
- Van Sun/CP say Rogers boss envies car firms' marketing
- UGE Int'l, OTEPI to work on Panama solar installations
UGE International Ltd. and OTEPI Renewables will work on advancing commercial solar installations in Panama. The have also secured an order for a net-metered rooftop solar installation.
- Element Financial receives BBB+ rating from KBRA
Element Financial Corp. has received an issuer and senior unsecured rating of BBB+ from Kroll Bond Rating Agency. The rating has a stable outloook.
- Certive grants options to buy 5.72 million shares
Certive Solutions Inc. has granted options to buy 5.72 million shares at 25 cents to directors, employees and consultants. The options expire in five years.
- Agava mulls two-phase exploration at Nuevo Milenio
Agave Silver Corp. is considering a two-phase exploration program at its Nuevo Milenio propery in Mexico. Phase 1 will include 2,500 m of diamond drilling and cost about $800,000, and phase 2 will include 10,000 m of drilling for about $3-million.
- Cascadero Copper names Lyons to advisory board
Cascadero Copper Corp. has named Terry Lyons to its advisory board. Mr. Lyons is lead independent director of Canaccord Genuity Group Inc., and chairman of Sprott Resource Corp. and Polaris Minerals Corp. He is a director of Martinrea International Inc.
- Post says theScore mulls getting into on-line gambling
- Kootenay Silver completes first five holes at La Negra
Kootenay Silver Inc. has completed the first five HQ diameter core holes for the phase I drill program on the La Negra prospect in Mexico. The company has sent the samples away for assaying.
- GeoNovus to acquire assets of Uruguayan pot company
GeoNovus Minerals Corp. plans to acquire all the assets of a private Uruguayan pot and hemp company owned by Julian Strauss. The company will pay $70,000 and issue up to 18 per cent of its outstanding shares based on certain milestones for the assets.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.