Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Rackla to roll back shares one for five, raise $250,000
Rackla Metals Inc. will roll back its shares on a one-for-five basis. The company will raise $250,000 in a private placement consisting of five million postconsolidation units at five cents each.more...
- Sprott urges GTU, SBT holders to tender units
Sprott Physical Gold Trust and Sprott Physical Silver Trust are urging Central GoldTrust and Silver Bullion unitholders to tender their units. They point out that Central and Silver have traded at a discount to their NAV over the past two years.more...
- Globe says BMO hedged, other ETFs feel loonie effects
- Siyata's Voyager receives PTCRB certification
Siyata Mobile Inc.'s Voyager device has received PTCRB certification.more...
- Riverside identifies five drill target zones at Glor
Riverside Resources Inc. fieldwork, including mapping, surveying and sampling, has identified five drill target zones at the Glor project, Mexico. The company will further analyze surveying data to find other targets.more...
- Amarc Resources options IKE to Thompson Creek
Amarc Resources Ltd. is optioning the IKE project to Thompson Creek Metals, which can earn a 30-per-cent interest. To earn the interest, Thompson Creek must spend $15-million on the property before year-end 2019.more...
- Globe says TSX's pref share index in bear territory
- Omni-Lite receives over $790,900 (U.S.) in new orders
Omni-Lite Industries Canada Inc. has received new contracts worth over $790,900 (U.S.). Of these orders, about 52 per cent are in the aerospace division, 40 per cent are in specialty automotive, and 8 per cent are in sports and recreation.more...
- NeutriSci's NeuEnergy to be sold by Rite-Aid
NeutriSci International Inc.'s NeuEnergy will be sold by Rite-Aid under a national distribution agreement.more...
- Globe says Power Corp., others worth a look
Click here for more headlines.