No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Fission may see Northern Miner added to defamation case
Fission Uranium Corp. and its CEO, Dev Randhawa, may see the Northern Miner added to a defamation case against them. Geologist Jody Dahrouge complains that the publication has refused to entirely remove an interview in which Mr. Randhawa attacked him.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy arranges a 50-50 joint venture in Colombia, where GeoPark, a joint venturer of Parex, has some underwhelming test results. Bellatrix Exploration hires an analyst as its new IR man.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC, a Michigan imaging software company that caters to the health care sector, as its QT. Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy expects to close its mining QT by the end of November.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Kinross falls despite news the company will recover $250-million from its stalled Fruta del Norte gold deposit in Ecuador. INV Metals, which is also working in Ecuador, rearranges its mine to avoid a windfall tax. SnipGold "could be in a position to drill" next fall.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Lucara Diamond has another sparkling sale of diamonds from Karowe. Canterra Minerals found a diamond in its indicator mineral sampling at Marlin. Focus Graphite has promotable assays from drilling at Lac Tetepisca. West Melville Metals is doing metallurgy at Isortoq.
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Verizon to Redeem Debt Securities
- WSFS Announces 3rd Quarter 2014 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Staffing 360 Solutions Releases Transcript of Earnings Call
- Walter Energy Declares Quarterly Dividend
- DST Simplifies eCommerce for Parts Sellers with Enhancements to TurboParts®
- Dr. Michael Chopp Reports on Successful Remodeling of the Central and Peripheral Nervous Systems after Injury/Disease Using Thymosin Beta 4
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. Announces Date for the Release of Third Quarter 2014 Results, Conference Call and Webcast
- Kingstone Companies Chairman and CEO Barry Goldstein Named to ExecRank’s List of Top Micro-Cap CEOs Driving Shareholder Value
- Ohio Edison and Stark State College to Offer Training Program for Future Utility Workers
- AGCO Announces Quarterly Dividend
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- RSI Int'l investor Grech increases holdings to 8.9%
RSI International Systems Inc. investor Mario Grech recently acquired 2.43 million units at 25 cents each. This increases his shareholdings to 2.74 million shares or 8.9 per cent of those outstanding.
- Exchange Income to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 12
Exchange Income Corp. will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2014 on Wednesday, Nov. 12. It will hold a conference call on the following day at 10 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- Kettle River shareholders approve advance notice policy
Kettle River Resources Ltd. has adopted an advance-notice policy for choosing directors. Shareholders approved the policy at the company's AGM on Oct. 1.
- TNR extends PI advisory deal for Los Azules NSR sale
TNR Gold Corp. has extended its advisory agreement with PI Financial Corp. for one year. PI Financial will address the sale of the company's NSR on the Los Azules project in Argentina.
- Anconia channel samples 3 m of 2.9 g/t Au at Grenfell
Anconia Resources Corp. has channel sampled three m of 2.9 g/t Au at the Grenfell property in Ontario. The company has also grab sampled up to 18.8 g/t Au.
- Mindoro delivers 54,181 wmt of Agata DSO to Tewoo
Mindoro Resources Inc. has completed its first shipment of 54,181 wet metric tonnes of high-iron/low-nickel direct shopping ore from its Agata project to Tewoo Hoperay. Mindoro expects to receive $890,000 (U.S.) in revenue from this shipment.
- Spectra chairman, CFO Campbell resigns
Spectra Inc. chairman and CFO Glen Campbell has resigned. Mr. Campbell has also resigned as Spectra Products Inc. chairman and CFO.
- IIROC adjourns Duchaine hearing to Nov. 6
The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada has adjourned the hearing for Steve Duchaine to Nov. 6 and Nov. 7, 2014. Mr. Duchaine allegedly misrepresented securities, charged unreasonable commissions and forged a client's signature.
- Posera-HDX to sell Casio POS terminals in North America
Posera-HDX Ltd. has reached an agreement to sell Casio America's POS terminals and cash registers in North America. Posera-HDX will use its software in Casio's POS terminal hardware.
- Unity Energy expands West Carswell claim to 7,000 ha
Unity Energy Corp. has staked new claims at its West Carswell project in Saskatchewan, increasing the claim size to over 7,000 hectares. Over 64 kilometres of subsurface conductive anomalies have been identified at West Carswell to date.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.