No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- BCSC target Fielder avoids jail, must repay $144,500
BCSC target Kelly Fielder has pleaded guilty to criminal theft charges and has received an 18-month conditional sentence. Prosecutors said he took money from an investor, claiming it was for an investment in a capital pool company.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Rob McEwen reassures McEwen Mining investors. Nevsun Resources says it does not hire forced labour in Eritrea. AuRico Mines acquires 19.9 per cent of Carlisle Goldfields, which now has $10-million in cash and 354 million shares oustanding.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Dominion Diamond surged on diamond production, but not necessarily diamond prices, at Ekati and Diavik. Diamond Fields Resources got some cash from its major shareholder. Northern Graphite has halted engineering work at Bissett Creek because of market conditions.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Robert Hall's Abcana Capital hopes to acquire Casa Minerals as its QT. Marc Cernovitch plans a 1:5 rollback of his seven-year-old capital pool shell, Valor Ventures.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Talisman Energy makes another oil discovery in Colombia and continues to work on its plans for 2015. Delphi Energy enjoys insider buying. MCW Energy Group soars as management and outsiders promote its oil sands project in Utah.
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- StreamTrack Releases RadioLoyalty Android App; Launches New Mobile Monetization Strategy
- Revolution Lighting Technologies Announces Proposed Offering of Common Stock
- Photo Release -- JW Marriott to Open Unique Luxury Private Island Resort in Venice
- Wet Seal Provides Update Regarding Exploration of Strategic Alternatives
- SoTHERLY Hotels Inc. Announces Repayment of Bridge Financing
- Insulet Corporation to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Douglas Dynamics Announces Acquisition of Henderson
- MVB Financial Corp. Board of Directors Declares Dividend of $0.04 per Share for Shareholders of Record, December 16, 2014
- HomeTrust Bancshares Announces Retirement of F. Edward Broadwell, Jr. From Board of Directors
- hopTo Announces New Board Member, Ashfaq Munshi
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Relentless Resources earns $388,978 in Q3 2014
Relentless Resources Ltd. earned $388,978 on revenue of $1.07-million in the third quarter of 2014. This compares with a loss of $109,042 on revenue of $393,465 in the same period last year.
- Select Sands $595,000 convertible debenture
Select Sands Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a $595,000 convertible debenture private placement. There are 16 placees.
- Reservoir Minerals drills 15.1 m of 4.73% Zn at Bobija
Reservoir Minerals Inc. had drilled 15.1 m of 4.73 per cent Zn, 122.14 g/t Ag and 1.91 g/t Au at the Bobija property, Serbia. It has also drilled 16 m of 2.29 per cent Zn, 83.41 g/t Ag and 1.58 g/t Au.
- Santa Barbara agreement to sell Peruvian subsidiary
Santa Barbara Resources Ltd. has filed with the TSX-V its Sept. 29, 2014, agreement to sell its Peruvian subsidiary for two payments of $615,000 (U.S.).
- Rapier Gold flow-through, NFT private placement
Rapier Gold Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 579,000 flow-through shares and 946,000 non-flow-through shares. There are seven placees, including one insider.
- Largo samples up to 41.68% Cr2O3 at Capivara
Largo Resources Ltd. has sampled from 30.04 to 41.68 per cent chromite (Cr2O3) at its Capivara prospect in Bahia state, Brazil. It has also sampled from 110 to 2,500 parts per billion platinum.
- Aberdeen holder Meson involves regulators to fight deals
Aberdeen International Inc. shareholder Meson Capital is reiterating its commitment to improving the governance of the company. Meson says it has provided regulators with information so they can investigate Aberdeen's "value-destructive" transactions.
- Stakeholder JV to start Bass River drilling this month
Stakeholder Gold Corp. and partner Cogonov Inc. will start drilling at the Bass River project by the end of November. They plan to drill 3,500 m in 10 holes to test four targets.
- Rochester shareholders re-elect six directors at AGM
Rochester Resources Ltd. re-elected six directors at the company's AGM on Nov. 21, 2014. The shareholders also appointed the company's auditor and approved an amendment of Rochester's articles.
- Canamex shareholders OK all matters at AGM, Reid leaves
Canamex Resources Corp. shareholders approved all matters at the AGM on Nov. 21. Jason Reid has resigned from the company's board of directors to focus on his roles as president and CEO of Canamex shareholder Gold Resource Corp.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.