No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for July 29, 2014
Frank Callaghan resigns as Barkerville obtains a one-month payment extension from Eric Sprott. West African tries to bring Channel's old project, Mankarga, in Burkina Faso to production. Mega Precious and the Red Sucker Lake settle their differences.
- Shell Summary for July 29, 2014
Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy has an option to buy the Mackenzie Mountains iron-copper property in the Northwest Territories. Mettrum Ltd., a medical marijuana producer and the QT target of Cinaport Acquisitions, closes a $34.5-million financing.
- Energy Summary for July 29, 2014
Talisman Energy falls short of analyst predictions by posting a loss in the second quarter. Epsilon Energy enjoys a second heady day. Pine Cliff Energy arranges its second acquisition in less than two weeks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 29, 2014
Mountain Province expects to borrow $370-million for Gahcho Kue. Tsodilo Resources has raised cash for Botswana drilling. Berkwood Resources has raised cash to work Lac Gueret. Search Minerals has replaced its new CEO with its old CEO.
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Courtyard Boston Danvers Makes A Splash With Families By Offering Whale Watching Deal
- Discover Exquisite Wedding Venues at Atlanta Airport Marriott
- Tenet Appoints Garry L. Gause as Chief Executive Officer of Southern Region
- Bergio International Announces Several Updates
- Vishay Intertechnology Provides Direct Link to Featured Products with new iPad® App
- Sierra Vista Bank Announces the Opening of Its Third Branch
- Square 1 Bank Announces Partnership With Novasentis
- Siemens Showcases New Workflow, Testing and Training Solutions at AACC
- Iridium NEXT Leverages Radisys’ T-Series Platform for its Next Generation Ground Station Infrastructure
- Nordstrom Rack To Open In Staten Island, N.Y.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- CB Gold starts processing testwork on Vetas samples
CB Gold Inc. has started processing testing on ore samples from its Vetas project. It will test gravity preconcentration and intensive leaching as potential processing methods. It expects to complete the test in six to eight weeks.
- Allbanc Split II to pay 23.16-, 12.25-cent dividends
Allbanc Split Corp. II will pay quarterly dividends of 23.16 cents a preferred share and 12.25 cents a capital share on Aug. 29. The dividends are payable to shareholders of record on Aug. 15.
- BIOX to release fiscal Q3 results Aug. 12
BIOX Corp. will release its fiscal Q3 results on Aug. 12. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Aug. 13 at 9 a.m. ET.
- Boralex acquires 14 MW French wind power project
Boralex Inc. has acquired the 14-megawatt Calmont wind power project in France. The company plans to spend 25 million euros to complete the project, with commissioning scheduled for year-end 2015.
- MTS lets customers bundle up to six services
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. is letting its customers bundle up to six services and save $50 on their monthly bill. Customers can bundle MTS TV, high-speed Internet, or home phone services, and up to five postpaid wireless plans.
- Manulife's JH names Blandford divisional sales manager
Manulife Financial Corp.'s John Hancock Investments has appointed Matt Blandford as divisional sales manager of regional/financial institutions, replacing Andy McFetride. Mr. Blandford was previously a regional business consultant at JH.
- Aureus applies to list 47.81 million shares on AIM
Aureus Mining Inc. has made a block listing application for 47.81 million shares to trade on the AIM. It expects the block listings to become effective on July 31, 2014.
- Medifocus loses $5.22-million in 2014
Medifocus Inc. lost $5.22-million on revenue of $5.38-million in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014. This compares with a loss of $5.59-million on revenue of $1.8-million in 2013.
- Globe says Barrick, others feel the urge to merge
- Alexco Resource boosts financing to $7.01-million
Alexco Resource Corp. has boosted its previously announced bought-deal financing to $7.01-million. The company will use the proceeds for exploration and development of its properties, and general working capital.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.