No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Richard Besner's Rodocanachi Capital plans to buy AlliancePharma Inc. as its QT. ASB Capital's former president, Terry Tang, has to return money that he took from the shell's bank account without authorization, and Margaux Red Capital rose 11 cents to close at 80 cents.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Athabasca Oil receives its money from PetroChina, finally. Manitok Energy lowers its 2014 guidance because of production constraints in Alberta. Iona Energy battles its own constraints in the North Sea, and Enbridge's Clipper wins a victory in Minnesota.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Argonaut Gold works on expanding production in Mexico. Osisko Gold Royalties starts making investments, buying stakes in Niogold and Falco Resources. Tirex Resources cheers an upcoming visit with businessmen by John Baird.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a deal to fish for diamonds on Canterra Minerals' Marlin play. Stornoway Diamond is drilling deeper into Renard-2. Graphite One Resources is drilling Graphite Creek. Canada Carbon touts its special graphite at Miller.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- PPR - $.0280 August Dividend
- South American Properties, Inc. -- 2013 Annual Shareholder Meeting Held; New Name Change and Company Direction Announced
- TE Connectivity Expands Sensors Offering with the Addition of American Sensor Technologies, Inc.
- Hooker Furniture Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CBOE Holdings Reports August 2014 Trading Volume
- Healthcare Trust of America Welcomes New Senior Vice President, Leasing; Director of Operations, Midwest Region; Senior Leasing Associate
- IIROC Trade Halt - Sun Entertainment Holding Corporation
- Columbia Banking System Names Kumi Yamamoto Baruffi Executive Vice President And General Counsel
- Kite Realty Group Trust to Report Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results on November 3, 2014
- Simulations Plus Closes Acquisition of Cognigen Corporation
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Gluskin Sheff to provide year-end results on Sept. 18
Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. will provide its year-end financial results on Sept. 18, 2014. The company will cold a conference call the following day at 10 a.m. ET to discuss the results.
- NXA cancels merger with Ontario Graphite; no details
NXA Inc. has cancelled its proposed merger with Ontario Graphite arranged on April 17. The company has not provided details.
- Opal Energy arranges $396,000 private placement
Opal Energy Corp. has arranged a $396,000 private placement of 6.6 million units at six cents. It has closed its $300,000 shares-for-debt settlement, having issued six million shares at five cents.
- CardioComm signs agency deal with Arrhythmia Alliance
CardioComm Solutions Inc. has signed an agency agreement with Arrhythmia Alliance. The company will advertise its HeartCheck PEN product and SMART Monitoring service on Arrhythmia Alliance's website.
- Opawica begins trenching, drilling at Teck Kirkland
Opawica Explorations Inc. has begun a trenching and diamond drill program on the Teck Kirkland property in Ontario. The company plans to drill three holes for about 200 metres per hole.
- Sun Entertainment Holding halted at 11:27 a.m. PT
Sun Entertainment Holding Corp. has been halted at 11:27 a.m. PT on Sept. 2, 2014, at the request of the company, pending news.
- CSM Systems hires Conduit for IR, grants option
CSM Systems Corp. has hired Conduit for investor relations services. CSM will pay a bonus of $5,000, a monthly fee of $7,000 for an initial six months and grant Conduit an option to buy 250,000 shares at 15 cents.
- TriStar hires Transcend Resource for IR
TriStar Gold Inc. has hired Transcend Resource Group for its investor relations services. It will pay Transcend $2,500 every month and grant it an option to buy 250,000 shares at 20 cents each.
- Pacific Iron receives $1-million from Pearson sale
Pacific Iron Ore Corp. has received $1-million from its sale of the Pearson project on Vancouver Island. It expects to receive the final $1.1-million payment by Oct. 31.
- Mission Ready files Q2 results, grants stock options
Mission Ready Services Inc. has filed its financial statements for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. The company has also granted options to buy 4.56 million shares at 25 cents per share for 10 years.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.