No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Simon Yakubowicz's first capital pool shell, Cluny Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Paul Cox's Adent Capital has conditional approval from the exchange to acquire Proxima Diamonds, a Northwest Territories diamond explorer, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Activist investor Orange Capital pushes for change at Bellatrix Exploration. Strategic Oil woos investors in Denver. Leucrotta Exploration begins its life on the TSX-V, and Neil Young and Willie Nelson promote an anti-Keystone concert in a cornfield.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 19, 2014
Dominion Diamond has had a sparkling second quarter at Ekati and Diavik. Eagle Plains Resources is hunting gems on a Saskatchewan gold play. Caribou King Resources plans more sampling at Buckingham. Orocobre's Olaroz mine is nearly complete.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
Amarillo Gold arranges a 5,000-ounce gold loan as it continues to await permits. Riverside Resources hires Greg Myers as VP of exploration. Arian Resources looks to part with a majority of Perlat, and new consultant Jim Belushi books an HBO show.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
John O'Sullivan and Don Wright's capital pool shell, Cinaport Acquisition, plans to soon complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd., a licensed producer of medical marijuana. Mettrum has already closed a $34.5-million private placement in connection with the QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 18, 2014
Arctic Star Exploration and North Arrow Minerals probably failed to hit kimberlite at Redemption. Talmora Diamond needs a big drill program. It might afford a tiny one. Big North Graphite needs over $2-million to get El Tejon producing graphite.
- Tahoe says B.C. inappropriate venue for protester case
Tahoe Resources Inc. has asked that the B.C. courts dismiss a lawsuit from Guatemalan protesters who claim to have suffered injuries in an incident at the Escobal mine. The company says that the appropriate venue for the lawsuit is Guatemala.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 15, 2014
Alan Hill works to increase Teranga Gold's production in Senegal. INV Metals hopes Ecuador will spare the company from its 70-per-cent windfall tax. Elgin shareholders prepare to tender to Mandalay Resources.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 15, 2014
Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital plans to buy a Hong Kong company that sells steel in China as its QT. Affinor Resources acquires 10 per cent of Steve Bajic's capital pool shell, Margaux Red Capital.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 15, 2014
WesternZagros Resources turns down a takeover offer in favour of a $400-plus-million debt and rights deal. Serinus Energy has a curiously good day. Advantage Oil enjoys improving results at its Glacier Montney project.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- China Telecom Adopts NQ Mobile(TM) vLife Technology for Mobile Cloud Platform
- Bud Genius Doubles Scope of Business
- Revolution Lighting Technologies Enters into Loan and Security Agreement with Bank of America
- CBS Outdoor Announces Satisfaction of Regulatory Approval Closing Condition for Its Acquisition of Van Wagner Assets
- Vape Holdings Reports Record Quarterly Results
- Emisphere Announces $20 Million Debt Financing to Launch Oral Eligen(R) B12
- Iron Mountain Publishes Its First Corporate Responsibility Report
- RingCentral Earns 2014 INTERNET TELEPHONY TMC Labs Innovation Award
- Verizon Announces Expiration and Final Results of Exchange Offers
- HASCO Medical Reports Record First Quarter 2014 Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Corsa Coal completes PBS Coals acquisition, financing
Corsa Coal Corp. has completed its acquisition of PBS Coals Ltd. and a concurrent $65-million (U.S.) private placement. The company has also appointed George Dethlefsen as CEO and granted him an option to buy six million shares.
- Lakeland Resources appoints Khan as director
Lakeland Resources Inc. has appointed Steven Khan as a director of the company. Mr. Khan was previously director of Energy Fuels Inc. and president, chairman and director of Strathmore Minerals Corp.
- Contact Exploration finishes drilling 3 new Kakwa wells
Contact Exploration Inc. has finished drilling three new wells at Kakwa. It has completed testing and plans to start production from the wells in September or October.
- CounterPath licenses OTT products to unnamed company
CounterPath Corp. has agreed to license its over-the-top communications products to an unnamed company. The licensor will market and sell the products worldwide.
- Adventure Gold appoints Caron to board
Adventure Gold Inc. has appointed Mario Caron to the company's board of directors. Mr. Caron was previously CEO and a director of Aldridge Minerals Inc.
- Paris Energy grants options to buy 50 million shares
Paris Energy Inc. has granted options to buy 50 million shares to officers, directors and employees. The options are exercisable at 17 cents a share for five years.
- Minera Alamos restructures debt
Minera Alamos Inc. has restructured its debt. It has renegotiated the terms of about $808,800 in promissory notes, convertible debentures and related interest and is issuing $770,000 worth of replacement three-year debentures.
- NP says CN, CP hear TSB pan Transport Canada, MM&A
- iFabric earns $245,088 in Q3 2014
iFabric Corp. earned $245,088 on revenue of $3.88-million in the third quarter ended June 30, 2014. This compares with earnings of $199,715 on revenue of $2.74-million in the same period in 2013.
- Globe/DJ say Valeant target Allergan eyes acquisitions
Click here for more Canadian headlines.