No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Chilean Metals defeats lawsuit from George Sookochoff
Chilean Metals Inc. has defeated a lawsuit from its former president, George Sookochoff, over unpaid management fees. A judge has found that Mr. Sookochoff kept billing the company $15,000 per month after his contract had expired.
- Gold Summary for March 3, 2015
Samco Gold will not receive $88-million. Levon Resources has $46-million in working capital and is mulling opportunities in other sectors. Noront Resources receives the PDAC's social responsibility award.
- Shell Summary for March 3, 2015
Amar Bhalla's new capital pool shell, LL Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. David Subotic's NEX shell, Stratton Capital, plans to launch Pro Gaming League, an eSports company in Toronto, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for March 3, 2015
Whitecap Resources enjoys higher production and credit facilities. Pacific Rubiales will likely miss its 2014 production goal. Pan Orient delays an Alberta project, and green groups claim Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal raises red flags for Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 3, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has added 20,000 hectares to its Kahuna diamond play near Rankin Inlet. Rockwell Diamonds is raising cash to pay for two new gem mines. Focus Graphite wants to raise $2-million to hit some milestones. Continental Precious Metals is touting a big shale play.
- SEC halts 128 potential pump-and-dumps
The SEC has halted 128 inactive companies, including 19 Canadian-linked listings, citing their potential use by fraud artists. At least two of the companies have appeared in SEC enforcement cases.
- Gold Summary for March 2, 2015
Eldorado Gold loses a processing permit in Greece. Banro finds a new financier. True Gold postpones production indefinitely, and Clifton Star is about to get $11-million. John Kaiser believes hundreds of juniors will still become extinct.
- Shell Summary for March 2, 2015
Jeremy Ford's NEX shell, Clear Gold Resources, hopes to close its acquisition of Whale Shark Environmental by the end of April. Mr. Ford is in charge of selling a $1.5-million private placement at 25 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 2, 2015
Lucara Diamond plans bulk sampling at two new prospects this year. Alto Ventures proposes more geophysics and sampling near Pikoo. Vanadiumcorp Resource has a resource for Lac Dore. Alabama Graphite has big flakes at Coosa. Sunset Cove Mining will explore Lac Gueret.
- Energy Summary for March 2, 2015
Mart Resources agrees to an 80-cent-a-share takeover by a Nigerian joint venturer, but investors seem doubtful it will go through. Gran Tierra loses interest in Peru. Painted Pony faces a delay in the Montney, and Pan Orient comes up empty in Thailand.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- International Business Machines Corporation Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor Investigate Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Officers and Directors
- Coates International, Inc. Has Not Declared a Reverse Stock Split
- Satisfied Clients Put The Principal at the Top
- Finkelstein Thompson LLP Investigates Potentially Unfair Buyout of Aruba Networks
- Yashi Named One of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- ALLIANCE BANCORP, INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Sale to WSFS Financial Corporation
- Cannabis Investment Firm, Lizada Capital LLC Signs $15M Deal to Become Medbox's Largest Shareholder
- Fluor Corporation Announces Adjustment of Conversion Rate for 1.5% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2024
- Macquarie CAF Lending Makes $125 Million First Lien Senior Credit Facility Investment in Netsmart
- CORRECTING and REPLACING OncoSec Medical to Present at Prominent Scientific and Investment Conferences in March
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- TVA Group to broadcast World Cup of Hockey 2016
TVA Group Inc. has acquired television and multiplatform content rights to broadcast the World Cup of Hockey 2016, starting Sept. 17, 2015.
- Husky Energy arranges $150-million bought deal
Husky Energy Inc. has arranged a $150-million bought deal of six million Series 5 preferred shares at $25 each. It will use the proceeds to repay debt.
- Sprott to pay three-cent quarterly dividend March 30
Sprott Inc. will pay a three-cent quarterly dividend per share. The dividend is payable on March 30 to shareholders of record on March 16.
- Mountain Province recovers 434 kg kimberlite from Tuzo
Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. has recovered 434 kilograms of kimberlite from its 2014 Tuzo Deep drill program. The total weight of recovered diamonds greater than 0.85 mm is 2.46 carats.
- Zenyatta Ventures halted at 7:45 a.m. PT
Zenyatta Ventures Ltd. has been halted at 7:45 a.m. PT on March 4, 2015, at the company's request, pending news.
- TWC Enterprises earns $3.46-million in 2014
TWC Enterprises Ltd. earned $3.46-million on operating revenue of $200.2-million in 2014. This compares with earnings of $13.15-million on operating revenue of $197.42-million in 2013.
- Crescent Point to release fiscal 2014 results March 11
Crescent Point Energy Corp. will release its financial results for fiscal 2014 on March 11, 2015. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 11 a.m. ET the same day.
- PWC Capital loses $1.56-million in Q1
PWC Capital Inc. lost $1.56-million for the first quarter ended Jan. 31, 2015, compared with a $2.22-million loss last year. Pacific & Western's revenue was $8.36-million compared with $7.27-million for the first quarter of fiscal 2014.
- PWC Capital to pay 56.3-cent dividend March 31
PWC Capital Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend of 56.3 cents a Class B preferred share on March 31. The dividend will comprise 21 cents in cash and 35.3 cents in common shares of PWC. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on March 13.
- Argex Titanium hires Tecnicas to build TiO2 plant
Argex Titanium Inc. has hired Tecnicas Reunidas Group to design and build a 50,000-tonne-per-year TiO2 plant in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Que. The company estimates its contract with Tecnicas will cost about $200-million (U.S.).
Click here for more Canadian headlines.