No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Talks between Talisman Energy and Spain's Repsol for a potential acquisition or asset sale have "frozen." Penn West says its accounting review does not affect its reserves. Saccharum Energy resumes trading after a year-long halt.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Rent-A-Center Donates Funds and Freezers to Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
- Joey New York Looks to Expand Distribution
- CG Railway, Inc. 1000th Sailing Tracks Across the Gulf
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Completes Acquisition Of Baker Tilly's Employee Benefits Business
- CVS Caremark To Present At The Morgan Stanley 2014 Global Healthcare Conference
- WesBanco Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend To Its Shareholders
- Makism 3D Corp. Provides Letter to Shareholders
- DOCOMO Ranked Highest in Business Customer Satisfaction for Sixth Consecutive Year
- Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. Investors Announced by Kirby McInerney LLP
- Arch Coal President and CEO to Speak at Barclays 2014 CEO Energy/Power Conference on Sept. 4, Live Webcast Available
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- ASB Capital receives court order for damages award
ASB Capital Inc. has received a court order for former CEO Terry Tang to pay $265,607 of misappropriated funds, $40,000 of damages and $15,000 of costs to the company. ASB did not complete its QT by its deadline and will transfer to the NEX.
- Pinetree now owns 17.2% of Manitex
Pinetree Capital Ltd. has acquired 22,500 Manitex Capital Inc. shares. It now owns 2.12 million shares or 17.2 per cent of Manitex.
- Wi2Wi earns $12,000 (U.S.) in Q2
Wi2Wi Corp. earned $12,000 (U.S.) on revenue of $1.4-million (U.S.) in the second quarter of 2014. This compares with a loss of $699,000 (U.S.) on revenue of $1.32-million (U.S.) in Q2 2013.
- Intema acquires client contracts from Cabestan-Canada
Intema Solutions Inc. has acquired client contracts and related assets from e-mail marketing company Cabestan-Canada. It paid $150,000, and issued 1.3 million shares and three convertible debentures with a principal amount of $100,000 each.
- Mindoro CEO Climie retires
Mindoro Resources Ltd. director and CEO Tony Climie is retiring. The company has appointed director and EVP Penny Gould as CEO.
- Infinity receives conditional OK for COB, name change
Infinity Minerals Corp. has received conditional approval for its change of business and name change to Herbal Clone Bank Inc. The company exoects its shares to resume trading on Sept. 8, 2014.
- Royal Cdn Mint releases four Superman coins
Royal Canadian Mint Canadian Gold Reserves has released four new collector coins featuring Superman comic book covers. The coins will be available on Sept. 2, 2014.
- ACT Aurora closes $377,400 final tranche of financing
ACT Aurora Control Technologies Corp. has completed a $377,400 final tranche of its private placement, issuing 1.02 million units at 37 cents each. It will use the proceeds for working capital.
- Argonaut Gold to resume at 7:41 a.m. PT
Argonaut Gold Inc. will resume at 7:41 a.m. PT on Aug. 29, 2014.
- Argonaut Gold halted at 7:36 a.m. PT
Argonaut Gold Inc. has been halted at 7:36 a.m. PT on Aug. 29, 2014, because of a single-stock circuit breaker.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.