No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for March 5, 2015
Harry Chew's Bi-Optic Ventures appoints William Gildea, a co-founder of TerraSphere, as its CEO. Identillect Inc., which plans to go public through Emprise Capital's Quentin Ventures, receives praise for its service from Law Practice Magazine.
- Gold Summary for March 5, 2015
New royalty company Altius Minerals offers $106-million for Callinan Royalties. Meadow Bay has its busiest day in three years as the company is about to begin drilling in Nevada, and Desert Star awaits permits to begin drilling in Arizona.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 5, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds has a new microdiamond haul from Tuzo. Gem International Resources is raising cash to seek new prospects. Zenyatta Ventures has a government grant for its graphite flow sheet. Canada Carbon wants to get new permits for an old mill.
- IIROC bans and fines Steer over Spongetech selling
IIROC has imposed $156,000 in sanctions and a permanent ban on former Canaccord Genuity Corp. employee Douglas Steer. The regulator said he facilitated sales in OTC-BB listing Spongetech Delivery Systems Inc. that "reeked of impropriety and illegality."
- Energy Summary for March 5, 2015
Canadian Natural Resources hikes its dividend, commanding attention. EnCana plans to raise $1.25-billion. Painted Pony delays its five-year plan by a year, and Iona Energy sinks after warning of more Huntington delays and a looming debt breach.
- SEC halts Spriza, questions disclosure
The SEC has halted Spriza Inc., a Calgary company that went to $2 (U.S.) while claiming to be the "Google search engine" of contests. The regulator cites questions about Spriza's relationships, which include purported deals with the NFL and others.
- Gold Summary for March 4, 2015
Klondex Mines drops as insiders sell. Codrington Resource celebrates its first-ever gold production. Stan Bharti resumes his annual PDAC conference tradition: a party at the Pravda Vodka House.
- Shell Summary for March 4, 2015
Geoff Balderson's Aim Explorations pushes back the deadline for acquiring Heart Force Medical to April 30. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III lowers the price of shares in a $1.6-million financing to 25 cents as it attempts to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 4, 2015
Pangolin Diamonds is excited by diamonds turning up in its soil samples. Diamond Fields International has reappointed Ian Ransome to its board. Ucore Rare Metals will pay a licence fee for rare earth metals recovery technology. Sabre Graphite has a new fantasy play.
- Energy Summary for March 4, 2015
Cenovus Energy raises $1.5-billion. Pacific Rubiales and Ecopetrol may receive a much-needed permit in Colombia next week. Blackbird Energy tests its first two Elmworth Montney wells, and the U.S. Senate fails to override the President's Keystone XL veto.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- TiVo Makes Network Comedies Available at Your Fingertips!
- BioLineRx Prices $25 Million Underwritten Public Offering of its American Depositary Shares
- Update - Changed Time for Aethlon Medical Presentation at the 27th Annual ROTH Conference
- Quantum Technologies to Present at the 27th Annual ROTH Conference
- OMAM to Present at the 2015 RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference
- Mercedes-Benz Vans to invest around $500 million in new van plant in South Carolina, U.S.
- Consolidated Tomoka Announces Lease for 50% of Williamson Business Park & Expansion and Renewal of Tenant at Mason Commerce Center
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Filing of Annual Information Form and Annual Report
- Uranerz Announces New Mine Manager at Nichols Ranch
- Uranerz Announces New Mine Manager at Nichols Ranch
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Strait Minerals to resume at 6:30 a.m. PT
Strait Minerals Inc. will resume at 6:30 a.m. PT on March 6, 2015.
- Uranerz appoints Bonifas mine manager for Nichols Ranch
Uranerz Energy Corp. has appointed Bernard Bonifas as mine manager for the Nichols Ranch project in Wyoming. Mr. Bonifas was operations manager at Urtek LLC.
- FAM REIT talks strategy, omits 2014 P&L from NR
FAM Real Estate Investment Trust has released its 2014 financial results, omitting net earnings or loss from its NR. Instead, it discusses its planned name change to Slate Office REIT and 2015 strategy.
- Globe says PrairieSky, others await M&A resumption
- TSO3 contracts Getinge to sell Sterizone VP4
TSO3 Inc. has contracted Getinge Infection Control to sell Sterizone VP4 in North America and other markets. The companies will begin work on launching the product immediately.
- Globe says laggard CIBC returns 7.5% in past year
- FP says AGF's Imhof recommends buying Kinaxis
- Nevada Zinc closes amalgamation with Goldspike
Nevada Zinc Corp. has closed a vertical amalgamation between Goldspike Exploration Inc. and its former subsidiary Nevada Zinc. It has started trading on the TSX-V under its new symbol, NZN.
- Globe says BMO returns 10.5% over past year
- AEterna Zentaris prices unit offering at 62 U.S. cents
AEterna Zentaris Inc. intends to raise $37-million (U.S.) by selling 59.67 million units at 62 U.S. cents. The company will use the money to make a $5.7-million (U.S.) payment to warrantholders and for drug development.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.