No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 22, 2014
Matthew Watson's capital pool shell, Way Ventures, plans to close its acquisition of UGE Holdings by next week. The target, managed by Nick Blitterswyk, sells wind turbines.
- Gold Summary for July 22, 2014
Newmont and Freeport continue to butt heads with Indonesia. Barisan Gold happily drills with no trouble at its Upper Tengkereng property, while its former parent, East Asia, is running out of money. Buccaneer plans to spin out its gold properties.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 22, 2014
Dominion Diamond has more carats at Misery, which could bode well for Jay. Margaret Lake Diamonds plans preliminaries at Margaret Lake, and possibly drilling. Alphamin Resources has fled Bisie violence. EMC Metals has borrowed cash for Nyngan scandium.
- Shell Summary for July 21, 2014
Majid Mangalji's Westcap Investments will acquire a Red Roof Inn near the Baltimore airport as its QT. Darren Devine's Oculus Ventures closes its QT by acquiring Cameron Chell's Slyce Inc., which went public today and was the second most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Gold Summary for July 21, 2014
Glen Eagle's John Labrecque celebrates 70 per cent gold recovery at its waste dumps in Nicaragua. Condor Resources falls on poor assays from Peru, and Arian Resources fails to unearth a gold belt in Albania.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 21, 2014
Mountain Province has a deal to benefit Indians at Gahcho Kue. Almaden Minerals is raising cash; some could go for drilling at ATW. RB Energy is facing more delays at its lithium mine near Val d'Or. Hudson Resources is focused on financing its White Mountain play.
- OSC reaches $700,000 deal with Sino-Forest's Horsley
The OSC has reached a $700,000 settlement with David Horsley, the former CFO of collapsed Chinese forester Sino-Forest Corp. He has admitted that he had insufficient knowledge of the company's operations, and relied too much on overseas management.
- Shell Summary for July 18, 2014
David Mitchell's fifth capital pool shell, Whiteknight Acquisitions III, will list Monday. BBS Securities sold the shell's $586,100 IPO. Scott Gibson's Westham Resources acquires a uranium property in Saskatchewan and begins trading as Roughrider Exploration.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 18, 20142
Afri-Can Marine Minerals hopes to raise some cash but it needs more to revive its diamond hunt. Strike Graphite, a new diamond explorer, will merge with Athabasca Nuclear. Quest Rare Minerals has raised $3-million for a Strange Lake feasibility study.
- NexGen Energy denies wrongdoing in Ainsworth hiring
NexGen Energy Ltd. denies that it did anything wrong when it hired Alpha Exploration Inc.'s VP of exploration, Garrett Ainsworth. Alpha's CEO, who is also Mr. Ainsworth's father, knew about the hiring well in advance.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Johnson Controls announces quarterly dividend
- Worldwide to Invest in Nanomedicine
- Web.com Offers Free Seminar to Help Akron-Canton Area Small Businesses Strengthen Online Presence
- National CineMedia, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Solos Endoscopy Posts Shareholder Update on OTC Markets.com
- Charter Business Announces Contract Buyout Offer - Taking the Worry Out of Early Termination Fees
- Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: “Geopolitical Events across the Globe Overshadow Yellen’s Testimony before Congress.”
- Lowe's Helps Consumers Outsmart Summer with New Home Automation Products for Iris
- Oi S.A. - Material Fact
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Canaccord to release Q1 2015 results Aug. 5
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. will release its first-quarter 2015 financial results on Aug. 5, 2014. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on Aug. 6, 2014, at 5 a.m. PT.
- Financial 15 Split II closes $30.6-million offering
Financial 15 Split Corp. II has completed a $30.6-million overnight offering of 1.7 million preferred shares at $10 and 1.7 million Class A shares at $8. It will use the proceeds for investment.
- Van Sun says Taseko's Gibraltar strategy paying off
- BioSyent signs licence for urgent care drug product
BioSyent Inc. has signed a licensing and distribution deal for an unnamed urgent care drug product. The company will launch the product after Health Canada approval.
- Duncastle to receive up to $50,000 grant for Catalyst
Duncastle Gold Corp. has received approval for a grant from the Yukon Mineral Exploration Program for its Catalyst project. It may receive 50 per cent of its exploration expenses, up to $50,000.
- Post/wire say TD Ameritrade increases Q3 profit
- American CuMo directors Fu, Xie survive holder vote
American CuMo Mining Corp. directors Hongxue Fu and Yiming Xie have survived a shareholder vote on a proposal to remove them from the board of directors. The company did replace Mr. Fu with John Moeller as chairman and stripped Mr. Yuen of his EVP role.
- Post says Difference agrees to unload Benev interest
- Golden Share stakes nine claim blocks at Berens River
Golden Share Mining Corp. has staked another nine claim blocks at its Berens River project in Ontario. Meanwhile, it is assessing the results from its field program at Berens River.
- Adamera resumes drilling at Oversight, completes survey
Adamera Minerals Corp. has resumed drilling at its Oversight property following completion of a geophysical survey. The survey identified several targets the company interprets as sulphide-rich horizons.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.