No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 20, 2015
Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources and Kurt Bordian's Palo Duro Energy will acquire CarbonOne Technologies, a composite materials manufacturer. Brian Bayley and Murray Sinclair's Kirkcaldy Capital launches Royal Road Minerals, an explorer in Turkey.
- Gold Summary for April 20, 2015
Abitibi Royalties receives its first dividend payment. Rye Patch Gold has over $7-million in working capital, thanks in part to royalty revenue. Almaden Minerals is planning to spin out everything but its Ixtaca gold project in Mexico.
- Multivision's Nazerali calls 2002 articles "outlandish"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Monday afternoon about two "outlandish and sensational articles" from 2002. The articles, by Lee Webb and Christopher Byron, insinuated Mr. Nazerali had terrorist connections.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 20, 2015
Northern Superior Resources says there is interest in its dormant Ville Marie diamond play. Peregrine Diamonds raised $11.85-million without help from Dundee. MDN has won a battle with Tasmania's taxman. Vanadiumcorp Resource has been a busy retractor.
- Multivision's Nazerali testifies about Imagis, Thomas
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali, the plaintiff in a libel trial, testified under cross-examination Monday about Imagis Technologies. He described the lead-up to a 2002 go-private offer from the Pembridge Group, chaired by Treyton Thomas.
- SEC target Briner cited for prearranged futures trades
SEC target John Briner is facing an action from the CFTC, which has cited him for carrying out 1,248 prearranged futures transactions. The CFTC claims the trading resulted in an illegal transfer of $390,000 (U.S.).
- Energy Summary for week ended April 17, 2015
Perpetual Energy and Penn West sell assets. Parallel Energy suspends its distribution. Parex wants to raise money, Zargon Oil and Petroamerica Oil cut their budgets, and Rock Energy and Legacy Oil hear from an intriguing shareholder.
- Shell Summary for April 17, 2015
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital hopes to complete its acquisition of Intrinsic4D LLC next month. Steve Chung's shell graduate, Frankly Inc., has its busiest day of trading since January.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 17, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is busy drilling at Chidliak. Metalex Ventures has one key permit for U2, but it may need more. Mkango Resources is raising cash for its Songwe Hill rare earth play in Malawi. Alphamin Resources is sharing Bisie with the Congolese.
- Multivision's Nazerali cross-examined over Imagis offer
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday afternoon about a takeover bid that Imagis Technologies Inc. received in 2002. He answered questions from defence lawyer Roger McConchie about how he first learned of the offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- UGG Limited Edition Collection Inspired By Hawaii
- Synopsys' Modeling of 10-nanometer Parasitic Variation Effects Ratified by Open-Source Standards Board
- 100,000 Consumers Chose MAXD HD for Their Mobile Devices
- Three Manulife Investments mutual funds achieve 5-Star Morningstar Ratings
- American Cannabis Company Inc. Obtains Services Contract with a Missouri Based Business
- Wanderport to Promote Canna Energy at NAMA OneShow
- CNBC Profiles WeedHire as the Monster.Com of Cannabis
- Tiny Prints Partners with American Forests to Restore and Replenish the Deschutes National Forest
- Appointment of Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Epcylon Technologies Inc.
- Black Box Corporation to Announce Fourth Quarter of Fiscal 2015 Financial Results on Thursday, May 7, 2015
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- I-Minerals sues Unimin over motion for injunction
I-Minerals Inc. has filed a complaint against Unimin Corp. and two of its executives for abuse of judicial process, malicious prosecution, and unfair trade practices. Unimin had previously filed a motion for a preliminary injunction against the company.
- Yangaroo loses $1.79-million in 2014
Yangaroo Inc. lost $1.79-million on revenue of $4.26-million in 2014. It lost $1.63-million on revenue of $3.49-million in 2013.
- Dajin Resources samples up to 382 ppm Li at Alkali Lake
Dajin Resources Corp. has sampled up to 382 ppm Li at its Alkali Lake project in Nevada. The company collected 14 sediment samples over eight locations. Dajin intends to conduct further ground-based geophysical and sampling surveys.
- BlackBerry to acquire WatchDox
BlackBerry Ltd. has agreed to acquire WatchDox Ltd. The company will offer WatchDox's technology as a value-added service to complement its Enterprise Mobility Management portfolio. The company has not disclosed the terms of the acquisition.
- FP says Mihelic sees solid earnings for TD, rivals
- FP says Rogers loses 26,000 postpaid cell clients in Q1
- FP says the year is starting slow for Goldcorp, rivals
- Dundee Acquisition to resume at open
Dundee Acquisition Ltd. will resume at the open on April 21, 2015, an announcement having been made.
- Dundee Acquisition closes $100-million IPO
Dundee Acquisition Ltd. has closed its $100-million IPO, selling units at $10 each. Dundee Corp. purchased 400,000 Class B units.
- Globe says Sino-Forest lawyers present $41-million bill
Click here for more Canadian headlines.