No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Banro trades unusually high volume as it tries to close $156-million in financings. Columbus Gold arranges a $5-million financing from an unnamed investor. Chris Anderson and Patrick Forseille's Ximen Mining is no longer a market darling as it starts drilling in B.C.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Don Wright and John O'Sullivan's Cinaport Acquisition will complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd. next week. The target is a licensed producer of medical marijuana with a grow-op in Bowmanville, Ont.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy says it may strike a deal with Repsol, but it would be smaller than investors were hoping. Niko Resources hits its lowest level ever. The Rockefellers, oil heirs who have been anti-oil-sands for years, pledge to divest from fossil fuels.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
New Nadina Explorations is a Monumental procrastinator once again. In the meantime, Archon Minerals is bunting Buffer diamonds. Matamec Explorations has bought out its Japanese partner for pennies on the dollar. Alphamin Resources has resumed drilling at Bisie.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- OneMove settles suit from former CEO Salager
OneMove Technologies Inc. has settled a wrongful dismissal suit the company received from its former CEO, Serge Salager. Terms of the settlement are confidential.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Tenneco Opens China Commercial Vehicle Research and Development Facility
- Tekmira Joins International Consortium to Conduct Clinical Trials of Ebola Virus Therapeutics in West Africa
- Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Named Finalist for Two ITMA Future Materials Awards 2014 Categories
- China Finance Online Announces New Partnership with Zhongshan Securities
- RCS Capital Corporation Announces Executive Changes and Key Leadership Appointments
- Sealed Air Among Top Companies on CDP’s 2014 Global 500 Climate Change Report
- Provectus’ Intralesional Pv-10 and Co-Inhibitory Blockade Data to Be Presented at SITC 29th Annual Meeting
- Patterson-UTI Energy to Present at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- Cesca Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2014 Year End Results on September 25, 2014
- IGT Inspires The Gaming World To "Laugh.Dance.Play." With The Ellen DeGeneres Show™ Video Slots
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Strategic Oil & Gas arranges $50-million financing
Strategic Oil & Gas Ltd. is arranging a private placement of up to 125 million shares at 40 cents each to raise up to $50-million. Insiders, including Bay Partners Resource Funds, Tom Claugus and other directors, will take part in the financing.
- Jericho Oil to drill 25 vertically producing wells
Jericho Oil Corp. plans to drill 25 vertically producing wells and 25 water injection wells on its Kansas land in the fourth quarter. The company also has another 10 to 15 workover candidates. The wells will be an average of 650 to 750 vertical feet.
- Magna Int'l opens two plants in Sanand, India
Magna International Inc. has opened two plants in the Sanand region of Gujarat, India. One of the plants, with 200 employees, will build seats for an unnamed automaker. The second, with 400 employees, will make bodies and chassis for several customers.
- Commerce Resources starts hydromet tests for Ashram
Commerce Resources Corp. has started downstream hydrometallurgical processing for its Ashram rare earth deposit. The testwork will use a flowsheet with a target of producing a mixed rare earth carbonate product.
- Rambler Metals delivers 5,400 wmt of Cu, Au concentrate
Rambler Metals and Mining PLC has delivered 5,400 wet metric tonnes of copper and gold concentrate from its Goodyear's Cove plant in Newfoundland. The average grade of the concentrate was 27.8 per cent copper and 10.9 g/t gold.
- Avigilon releases series of HD Dome, HD Bullet cameras
Avigilon Corp. has released a new series of HD Dome and HD Bullet cameras. These cameras feature embedded adaptive video analytics and high-definition imaging.
- Migao shareholders elect seven directors at AGM
Migao Corp. shareholders elected seven directors at the AGM on Sept. 22. Shareholders also appointed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as auditor.
- Constellation's Volaris acquires Incognito Software
Constellation Software Inc.'s Volaris Group has acquired Incognito Software Inc. and Interactive Enterprises Inc. (Ireland). Incognito provides communications operations support services to providers in the cable and telecommunications markets.
- Oroco to receive Goldgroup shares, 50% of tax
Oroco Resource Corp. will receive 1.2 million Goldgroup Mining Inc. shares and 50 per cent of value-added tax recovered above $400,000. Oroco will assign its right to a Minas de Oroco Resources SA de CV refund to Goldgroup for that consideration.
- Gold Reserve awarded $740.3-million for Brisas seizure
Gold Reserve Inc. has received a ruling from the International Center for
the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) regarding Venezuela's expropriation of Gold Reserve's Brisas project. ICSID has awarded the company $740.3-million.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.