No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for May 4, 2015
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV launches Matthew von Teichman-Logischen's GreenSpace Brands, which sells premium convenience meats, dairy products and pet food. GreenSpace sold a $5.3-million private placement in connection with closing this QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 4, 2015
Adamera Minerals is keeping its Amaruk diamond play and might even explore it some day. Darnley Bay Resources is unsure of what to do with Franklin. Western Lithium USA is selling $3.4-million in convertible debt.
- Energy Summary for May 4, 2015
Pacific Rubiales rises on insider activity and asset sale rumours. Canadian Oil Sands' April production takes a big hit. Africa Oil plans its second big financing in three months, and little Waldron Energy takes the "first step" in its asset sale process.
- Guestlogix closes in on Stockhouse user "fraudfinder"
Guestlogix Inc. is another step closer to identifying a Stockhouse user who called the company a "pumped and dumped asset." The company has won a court order compelling the user's Internet provider, Rogers Communications Inc., to provide his real name.
- Shell Summary for May 1, 2015
Edward Ierfino's Ovid Capital expects to close its acquisition of BIOflex Medical Magnetics by the end of the month. Sokhie Puar takes over as CEO of ASB Capital.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 1, 2015
True North Gems hopes to wrap up construction of its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire mine later this year. Adroit Resources still hopes for Temagami gems. Stans Energy will appeal a Moscow court decision. Graphite One Resources plods onward at Graphite Creek.
- Energy Summary for May 1, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands brings its costs down, but still loses money in the first quarter. Painted Pony Petroleum and Manitok Energy hope that May will be as good as April. Arnie Armstrong's Doxa Energy has an odd day.
- Gold Summary for April 30, 2015
OceanaGold offers $101-million in cash for Newmont's Waihi gold mine in New Zealand. Galane Gold arranges to acquire a project close to production in South Africa. Decade Resources has assays from Bow in B.C., and Satori refocuses on Tartan Lake in Manitoba.
- Shell Summary for April 30, 2015
Robert Munro's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial by issuing nearly 290 million shares. Inspira, which has sold piles of cheap paper in preparation of going public, recently closed yet another financing, selling 19,729,322 units at 15 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 30, 2015
Arctic Star Exploration wants $1.85-million to explore for Arctic diamonds. GGL Resources is touting gem exploration but has no firm plan as yet. Financially struggling Great Western Minerals Group is thinking of selling assets.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Epson Expands Large Venue Projector Lineup with PowerLite 4770W
- Teekay LNG Contemplates Norwegian Bond Issuance
- Teekay LNG Contemplates Norwegian Bond Issuance
- Marshall B. Ketchum University Selects Mediasite by Sonic Foundry for Campus-Wide Lecture Capture
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lundy Law Commences An Investigation Into The Proposed Acquisition Of OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Allot Communications Reports Non-GAAP 4.4% Revenue Growth for Q1 2015
- Ophir Energy plc appoints Golar as Midstream Partner for Fortuna FLNG Project in Equatorial Guinea
- Travelport and HRG extend partnership
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. announces first quarter 2015 financial results
- New Age Farm Approved for DTC Eligibility
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Uranium Standard director Irish resigns
Uranium Standard Resources Ltd. director Simon Irish has resigned. Three directors remain on the board.
- Timmins Gold loses $710,000 (U.S.) in Q1
Timmins Gold Corp. lost $710,000 (U.S.) on revenue of $29.49-million (U.S.) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a profit of $8.1-million (U.S.) on revenue of $47.05-million (U.S.) in the same year-ago quarter.
- Surge shareholders elect eight directors at AGM
Surge Energy Inc. shareholders elected eight directors at the AGM on May 4. Shareholders also appointed KPMG Chartered Accountants LLP as auditor.
- Vivione receives OK to reduce warrant exercise price
Vivione Biosciences Inc. has reduced TSX-V approval to reduce the exercise price of 12 million warrants to 15.5 cents from 35 cents for 30 days. The amendments take effect May 5 and will end June 4. All other terms remain unchanged.
- Int'l Speculator says buy Dynacor Gold
- Inv Reporter says keep holding Corus
- Seven Generations loses $82.69-million in Q1
Seven Generations Energy Ltd. lost $82.69-million on revenue of $108.54-million in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. This compares with a profit of $1.16-million on revenue of $98.73-million in the same year-ago quarter.
- Successful Inv says buy Transcontinental
- Successful Inv refreshes Suncor Energy buy
- Agellan pays out 19.4 cents per unit in Q1
Agellan Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust paid out 19.4 cents a unit in distributions in the first quarter ended March 31, 2015. That equals the payout of the same year-ago quarter. Agellan had funds from operations of 31 cents a unit in Q1 2015.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.