No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Willbros Group Refocuses Business Strategy with New Management Leadership
- Global Cash Access Sets Date for Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- NetSuite Announces Singapore Cloud Symposium 2014
- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Announces 2014 Third Quarter Results
- Emerchants Ltd (EML.AX) Quarterly Report, Cash Outflows Up and Strong Growth
- American States Water Company to Report Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Dalai Lama Center and lululemon athletica Partner to Foster Heart-Mind Education and Mindfulness for Future Generations
- Oak Valley Community Bank Announces Promotion
- SABESP Submits to ARSESP a Request to Authorize Changes into the "Bonus Program"
- Actress Sarah Hyland Helps Swiffer® and the ASPCA® Find Animals in Need Their Fur-Ever Home While Also Making Domestic Life a Little Easier for Pet Parents
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Crown Point delays Argentine drilling over cold weather
Crown Point Energy Inc. has delayed some of its drilling and fracking operations in Argentina because of cold weather. Also, it placed two Tierra del Fuego wells, LF-1024 and LFa-1003, on production last week.
- Lundin Mining to list subscription receipts Oct. 23
Lundin Mining Corp. will list 132.15 million subscription receipts on the TSX on Oct. 23, 2014. The company plans to raise $674-million by selling subscription receipts at $5.10 each.
- Global Health Dividend to list on TSX Oct. 23
Global Health Dividend Fund will begin trading on the TSX on Oct. 23, 2014. The fund will invest in dividend-paying securities of global issuers in the health care sector.
- Tekmira begins making product for Ebola-Guinea variant
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp. has begun making a new product for the Ebola-Guinea variant in West Africa. The product will be available in early December.
- IMX Resources intersects graphite at Nachingwea
IMX Resources Ltd. has completed 18 holes at the Chilalo prospect of its Nachingwea property in Tanzania. Most of the holes intersected graphite. IMX expects assay results in December.
- Pistol Bay Mining 1:5 share rollback
Pistol Bay Mining Inc. has rolled back its shares 1:5, effective on Oct. 22, 2014.
- Far Resources options 80% of LG/Ivan from Redline
Far Resources Ltd. has optioned an 80-per-cent interest in the LG/Ivan and Little Granite claims and the Ivanhoe/Emporia claims from Redline Mining Corp. and two other optionors. This option agreement replaces the LOI announced in November, 2013.
- Phoenix Gold 3,745,000-share private placement
Phoenix Gold Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 3,745,000 shares at 10 cents. Twenty placees are subscribing.
- TD Split to pay quarterly dividends Nov. 14
TD Split Inc. has declared quarterly dividends of 11.875 cents per Class C preferred share and 16.25 cents per Class C capital share. The dividends are payable on Nov. 14 to holders of record on Oct. 31.
- Nippon Dragon 8,809,805-share private placement
Nippon Dragon Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 8,809,805 shares at 7.5 cents. Twenty-two placees are subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.