No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 21, 2014
Majid Mangalji's Westcap Investments will acquire a Red Roof Inn near the Baltimore airport as its QT. Darren Devine's Oculus Ventures closes its QT by acquiring Cameron Chell's Slyce Inc., which went public today and was the second most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Gold Summary for July 21, 2014
Glen Eagle's John Labrecque celebrates 70 per cent gold recovery at its waste dumps in Nicaragua. Condor Resources falls on poor assays from Peru, and Arian Resources fails to unearth a gold belt in Albania.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 21, 2014
Mountain Province has a deal to benefit Indians at Gahcho Kue. Almaden Minerals is raising cash; some could go for drilling at ATW. RB Energy is facing more delays at its lithium mine near Val d'Or. Hudson Resources is focused on financing its White Mountain play.
- OSC reaches $700,000 deal with Sino-Forest's Horsley
The OSC has reached a $700,000 settlement with David Horsley, the former CFO of collapsed Chinese forester Sino-Forest Corp. He has admitted that he had insufficient knowledge of the company's operations, and relied too much on overseas management.
- Shell Summary for July 18, 2014
David Mitchell's fifth capital pool shell, Whiteknight Acquisitions III, will list Monday. BBS Securities sold the shell's $586,100 IPO. Scott Gibson's Westham Resources acquires a uranium property in Saskatchewan and begins trading as Roughrider Exploration.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 18, 20142
Afri-Can Marine Minerals hopes to raise some cash but it needs more to revive its diamond hunt. Strike Graphite, a new diamond explorer, will merge with Athabasca Nuclear. Quest Rare Minerals has raised $3-million for a Strange Lake feasibility study.
- NexGen Energy denies wrongdoing in Ainsworth hiring
NexGen Energy Ltd. denies that it did anything wrong when it hired Alpha Exploration Inc.'s VP of exploration, Garrett Ainsworth. Alpha's CEO, who is also Mr. Ainsworth's father, knew about the hiring well in advance.
- SEC seeks up to $12.2-million (U.S.) from Amyot
The SEC has filed a motion for a default judgment of up to $12.2-million (U.S.) against Quebec's Jean-Francois Amyot. The regulator claims his conduct was "especially egregious" in a 2010 pump-and-dump.
- Shell Summary for July 17, 2014
Alan Rootenberg's capital pool shell, Searchtech Capital, plans to acquire PharmaCan Capital as its QT. The target invests in medical marijuana companies and has a letter of intent to acquire a licensed producer, In the Zone Produce.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 17, 2014
Dominion Diamond has had a good year but not everyone is happy. Investors seem pleased with Lucara Diamond's latest sale of special gems. Search Minerals will drop tin and continue its Foxtrot. Nemaska Lithium has made its final Whabouchi payment.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Mitsubishi Corporation Launches Diesel Business in Australia
- Mitsubishi Corporation Launches Diesel Business in Australia
- Signature Bank Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results
- Children with More Free Time are More Likely to be Described by Parents as Happy and Imaginative
- Mountain High Acquisitions Corp. Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire Prime Cannabis Zoned Property in Pueblo, Colorado
- New Oriental Announces Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2014, and Adoption of Up to US$120 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Hatfield Philips Provides Midyear Business Update
- SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator
- Survey Finds New School Lunch Guidelines Aren't Resonating with Parents
- Ultimate Ears Teams with Skateboard Artist Don Pendleton to Roll Out New Limited Edition UE BOOM
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Sunshine Oilsands closes sale of $20-million in assets
Sunshine Oilsands Ltd. has closed the sale of $20-million in land, petroleum and natural gas rights to an unnamed third party for $20-million. The company has appointed Men Qiping as acting CFO.
- C-Com earns $782,188 in Q2 fiscal 2014
C-Com Satellite Systems Inc. earned $782,188 on revenue of $3.75-million in the second quarter ended May 31, 2014. This compares with a profit of $966,997 on revenue of $4.79-million in the same year-ago quarter.
- Perseus to release Q4 report July 29
Perseus Mining Ltd. will hold a conference call and audiocast on July 28 at 7 p.m. (Toronto time). Managing director Jeffrey Quartermaine will be present at the conference call.
- Whistler Blackcomb to release Q3 2014 results Aug. 15
Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. will release its third quarter fiscal 2014 financial results before the open on Aug. 15. It will hold a conference call and webcast on the same day at 7:30 a.m. PT to discuss the results.
- Running Fox shareholders approve rollback, name change
Running Fox Resource Corp. shareholders approved a rollback of one to up to 12 shares at the AGM on July 17. Shareholders also approved a change to the company's name, which new name is yet undetermined. They also re-elected three directors.
- Avigilon senior VP, emerging technology, Neely dies
Avigilon Corp.'s senior VP, emerging technology, Terry Neely, has died.
- Sable adds Riset to board at AGM
Sable Resources Ltd. has added Morten Riset to its board of directors at the AGM on June 30. The board now consists of Mr. Riset, Mel Rahal and Stephen Pearce.
- Wildflower appoints Baillie director to replace Lever
Wildflower Marijuana Inc. has appointed Danna Baillie as director. Ms. Baillie has worked for Molson Coors, Starbucks and Intrawest. Jon Lever has resigned but will remain as consultant for a time.
- Rubicon to list 7.06 million more shares on TSX July 23
Rubicon Minerals Corp. will list another 7.06 million shares on the TSX on July 23, 2014. The company plans to raise $12-million by selling flow-through shares at $1.70 each.
- Manulife U.S. Regional Bank to list on TSX July 23
Manulife U.S. Regional Bank Trust will list on the TSX on July 23, 2014. The trust will invest in an actively managed portfolio of securities of U.S. regional banks and lending companies.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.