No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for May 21, 2015
Charles Lilly and Andy DeFrancesco's NXA Inc. plans to complete a reverse takeover of Michael Koh's Ellipsiz Communications Taiwan. Ellipsiz sets up operational support systems for telecom companies in Taiwan. Roy Sebag's Bitgold Inc. continues to be a volatile trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 21, 2015
Tango Mining is in a dancing mood about a diamond off-take deal at Oena. Shore Gold is raising more cash. Commerce Resources has drilled Ashram. West Melville Resources will roll back its stock. Medallion Resources touts its monazite plan.
- Gold Summary for May 21, 2015
Sabina Gold's Bruce McLeod will need $695-million to build a gold mine in Nunavut. Kaminak Gold paid president Eira Thomas $460,000 last year. Abcourt Mines looks for a new toll miller in Quebec, and half-cent Trio Gold hopes to raise $200,000.
- Energy Summary for May 21, 2015
Pacific Rubiales accepts a $6.50-a-share takeover offer. Montney producers rise following a government-industry agreement on a B.C. LNG project. Granite Oil and Boulder Energy start trading, and Striker Exploration expands in the Alberta Belly River.
- CMKM defendant Turino seeks freedom, again
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant Jeffrey Turino is again asking a judge to let him out of jail until the case goes to trial. Despite having to be extradited, he says he is not a flight risk and complains that he is unable to help his lawyer while imprisoned.
- Shell Summary for May 20, 2015
Gregory Hewitt's 71 Capital plans to acquire Tom Beckerman's Prodigy Ventures as its QT. Clark Swanson's Pepcap Ventures becomes an Indonesian coal explorer, and Michael Dalsin's Convalo Health buys two rehab clinics in California.
- Gold Summary for May 20, 2015
Galway Metals hopes to maintain control over its $11-million in working capital. CB Gold is leaving Colombia, selling its gold properties for $2-million. Southern Arc hopes to explore for gold in Japan, and John Proust is one busy promoter.
- Energy Summary for May 20, 2015
Pacific Rubiales faces opposition to a takeover offer from a shareholder. Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Texas. The apparently forgetful CGX Energy professes bafflement at its sudden popularity.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 20, 2015
Metalex Ventures has permits, needs backers for its U2 bulk sample. Almaden Minerals plods along with its ATW spin-off. MDN interprets Samaqua poorly, plans shift to Prairie Lake. Western Lithium USA is raising cash for Kings Valley.
- SEC settles with Chang for bogus Allied Nevada bid
The SEC has secured $5.8-million (U.S.) in sanctions for Luis Chang, the man accused of making a bogus takeover bid for Allied Nevada Gold Corp. The regulator claimed that Mr. Chang arranged a news release that contained an offer of $7.50 (U.S.) for the company.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Receives Positive CHMP Opinion in the European Union for Nivolumab (Opdivo, Nivolumab BMS) for the Treatment of Advanced Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Previously-Treated Patients
- Amgen Receives Positive CHMP Opinion For Use Of Repatha ™ (Evolocumab) For The Treatment Of High Cholesterol
- Thomson Reuters Announces Annual Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Lands' End, Inc. Announces Earnings Release Date for First Quarter Fiscal 2015 Financial Results
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences
- Placing Platform Limited - Progress Update
- Cancer Genetics Appoints Mandar Kulkarni, Ph.D., as Chief Technology Officer of Cancer Genetics, India
- Berkshire Hills to Acquire Firestone Financial
- Advaxis to Present at the Jefferies 2015 Global Healthcare Conference
- Alliance Data to Participate at the Cowen & Company Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Merus Labs to acquire rights to Salagen, Estraderm MX
Merus Labs International Inc. will acquire the rights to manufacture and sell Salagen and Estraderm MX in certain European and other markets. It will pay Novartis Pharma AG $29.5-million (U.S.).
- Robix hires Alva to find transactions in Mexico
Robix Alternative Fuels Inc. has hired Alva, O'Driscoll & Associados SC to find potential transactions in Mexico. It will pay Alva $10,000 per month including a success fee at closing.
- Auryn Resources starts trading on OTCQX
Auryn Resources Inc. has started trading on the OTCQX. Sanders Ortoli Vaughn-Flam Rosenstadt LLP acts as the company's principal American liaison, supplying regulatory information to Auryn.
- Amorfix Life arranges financing up to $2.5-million
Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. has arranged a private placement of at least 50 million shares at three cents each for between $1.5-million and $2.5-million. It will use the proceeds partly to repay debt and to generate new intellectual property.
- Miraculins finishes preparations for Scout DS testing
Miraculins Inc. has finished preparations to submit its Scout DS for product testing in compliance with Chinese Food and Drug Administration requirements. Product testing will precede clinical trials in China.
- U3O8 appoints Franklin to board
U3O8 Corp. has appointed David Franklin to its board of directors. Mr. Franklin is co-founder and managing director of WoodsWater Capital LP.
- Wolfden cancels LOI to acquire Murray Brook
Wolfden Resources Corp. has cancelled its LOI to acquire the Murray Brook project. Also, the company has acquired a 600-hectare nickel-copper property through claim staking.
- Bank of Montreal launches new MasterCard
Bank of Montreal has launched a new MasterCard.
- FP says CIBC, others push for "proxy access" law
- Tethys arranges $1.7-million (U.S.) debenture
Tethys Petroleum Ltd. has arranged a $1.7-million (U.S.) convertible debenture. The debenture has a term of two years and an interest rate of 9 per cent per year.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.