No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Richard Besner's Rodocanachi Capital plans to buy AlliancePharma Inc. as its QT. ASB Capital's former president, Terry Tang, has to return money that he took from the shell's bank account without authorization, and Margaux Red Capital rose 11 cents to close at 80 cents.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Athabasca Oil receives its money from PetroChina, finally. Manitok Energy lowers its 2014 guidance because of production constraints in Alberta. Iona Energy battles its own constraints in the North Sea, and Enbridge's Clipper wins a victory in Minnesota.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Argonaut Gold works on expanding production in Mexico. Osisko Gold Royalties starts making investments, buying stakes in Niogold and Falco Resources. Tirex Resources cheers an upcoming visit with businessmen by John Baird.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a deal to fish for diamonds on Canterra Minerals' Marlin play. Stornoway Diamond is drilling deeper into Renard-2. Graphite One Resources is drilling Graphite Creek. Canada Carbon touts its special graphite at Miller.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Aberdeen Israel Fund, Inc. Announces Performance Data And Portfolio Composition
- LHC Group Completes Previously Announced Acquisition of Life Care Home Health
- Dreyfus High Yield Strategies Fund Portfolio Holdings Now Available
- COMPUWARE CORPORATION SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout
- UQM Technologies CFO David Rosenthal to Present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference
- Aberdeen Singapore Fund, Inc.(1) Announces Performance Data And Portfolio Composition
- The Allstate Foundation Invites Public to Fill Up Purple Purses: Online Challenge of 140 Nonprofits Will Raise Funds for Domestic Violence Services
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Increases Size of Preferred Share Offering
- Whitestone REIT Welcomes Three New Tenants to Carefree Property
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Smaller Company Opportunities Fund, Inc.(1) Announces Performance Data And Portfolio Composition
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Chinook Tyee Industry to resume at 10:15 a.m. PT
Chinook Tyee Industry Ltd. will resume at 10:15 a.m. PT on Sept. 2, 2014.
- Vanadiumcorp completes financing second tranche
Vanadiumcorp Resource Inc. has completed the second tranche of its previously announced private placement. The company has raised a total of $1.03-million in the financing.
- DualEx Energy names Thompson director, grants options
DualEx Energy International Inc. has appointed Robb Thompson as a director. Mr. Thompson is a partner of KMPG. DualEx has also granted options to buy 1.05 million shares at 23 cents to directors and officers, including Mr. Thompson.
- Pembina expands Series 7 offering to $250-million
Pembina Pipeline Corp. has expanded its offering of Series 7 preferred shares to $250-million from $150-million. It is now offering 10 million shares, and it has removed the underwriters' option.
- White Metal appoints Witiluk as CFO
White Metal Resources Corp. has appointed Matt Witiluk as CFO, replacing Irene Vance, who has resigned. It has also granted options to buy 1.61 million shares to directors, officers and consultants. The options are exercisable at 10 cents for five years.
- Houston Lake drills 104 m of 1.68% Li2O at Pakeagama
Houston Lake Mining Inc. has drilled 104 m of 1.68 per cent Li2O at the Pakeagama Lake pegmatite. The company also drilled 12.8 m of 4.01 per cent Li2O.
- Chinook Tyee to to become investment company
Chinook Tyee Industry Ltd. wants to change its business to become an investment issuer. It will hold an AGM on Sept. 29, 2014, to seek shareholder approval for the COB.
- Puma Exploration holders pass all resolutions at AGM
Puma Exploration Inc. shareholders have passed all proposed resolutions at the company's AGM. These included electing a four-person board of directors, appointing an auditor and approving a shareholder rights plan.
- Tarku Resources changes name, appoints four directors
Tarku Resources Ltd. has appointed Bernard Kennedy, Jason Weber, Timothy Termuende and Tom MacNeill as directors. Shareholders have approved the company's name change from Ituna Capital Corp.
- Westhaven Ventures starts 600 m drilling at Shovelnose
Westhaven Ventures Inc. has started a drill program at its optioned Shovelnose gold property in B.C. It will drill approximately 600 metres to test a newly discovered gold system.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.