No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for week ended April 17, 2015
Perpetual Energy and Penn West sell assets. Parallel Energy suspends its distribution. Parex wants to raise money, Zargon Oil and Petroamerica Oil cut their budgets, and Rock Energy and Legacy Oil hear from an intriguing shareholder.
- Shell Summary for April 17, 2015
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital hopes to complete its acquisition of Intrinsic4D LLC next month. Steve Chung's shell graduate, Frankly Inc., has its busiest day of trading since January.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 17, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds is busy drilling at Chidliak. Metalex Ventures has one key permit for U2, but it may need more. Mkango Resources is raising cash for its Songwe Hill rare earth play in Malawi. Alphamin Resources is sharing Bisie with the Congolese.
- Multivision's Nazerali cross-examined over Imagis offer
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday afternoon about a takeover bid that Imagis Technologies Inc. received in 2002. He answered questions from defence lawyer Roger McConchie about how he first learned of the offer.
- Multivision's Nazerali testifies on Dutch firm, Kott
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali, the plaintiff in a libel trial, continued under cross-examination Friday. He testified about the business practices of Dutch firm First Commerce and his interactions with Irving Kott's family.
- Silvercorp-Huang detention case to proceed in B.C.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. has lost its attempt to have the B.C. courts reject an unlawful detention lawsuit. The company said that China was a more appropriate venue, as that is where the detention occurred.
- Shell Summary for April 16, 2015
Daniel Dorey's OneCap Investment still plans to buy a 50-per-cent interest in the new MTS data centre in downtown Winnipeg as its QT. Daniel Kajouie and Tito Gandhi's Imperus Technologies is the most active stock on the TSX-V.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 16, 2015
Diamcor Mining is set to recover large Krone-Endora diamonds, if it has any. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have approval for their option deals. Stans Energy has raised some cash; wants more. Graphite One Resources touts STAX.
- Multivision's Nazerali testifies about names and books
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali continued on the witness stand Thursday afternoon, with defence lawyer Roger McConchie asking about names, dates and books. The material he introduced included Diane Francis's Contrapreneurs.
- Multivision's Nazerali cross-examined re First Commerce
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali, the plaintiff in a defamation trial, testified under cross-examination Thursday about an abandoned deal to acquire the controversial firm First Commerce. He said the deal ended because of unsatisfied terms.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Arrow Electronics Enhances Semi-Autonomous Motorcar to Drive at Grand Prix of Long Beach
- Prologis Announces First Quarter 2015 Earnings Results and New Conference Call Date and Time
- Prologis Signs Definitive Agreements to Acquire $5.9 Billion Portfolio from KTR Capital Partners
- Rentrak Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of April 19, 2015
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive Preclinical Data on VAL-083 for Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer at the American Association of Cancer Research Annual Meeting
- Early Findings with Pembrolizumab, Merck's Investigational Anti-PD-1 Therapy, in Patients with Advanced Pleural Mesothelioma Presented at AACR Annual Meeting
- Early Findings with KEYTRUDA ® (pembrolizumab), Merck ’s Anti-PD-1 Therapy, in Patients with Advanced Pleural Mesothelioma Presented at AACR Annual Meeting
- Elegant Illusions, Inc. Reports Jan-Mar 2015 Same Store and Company Wide Revenues
- Pembrolizumab, Merck's Investigational anti PD-1 Therapy, Demonstrates Superior Survival, Progression Free Survival and Overall Response Rate Compared to Ipilimumab, an Anti-CTLA-4 Therapy, in a Phase 3 Study of Patients with Advanced Melanoma
- Treatment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) with Pembrolizumab Presented at AACR Annual Meeting and Published in the New England Journal of Medicine
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Whistler Blackcomb to release Q2 FY 2015 results May 8
Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. will release its second quarter fiscal 2015 financial results prior to the open on May 8. It will hold a conference call the same day at 7:30 a.m. PT to discuss the results.
- Inv Reporter says hold Hartco
- Inv Reporter says buy Redknee Solutions
- Lundin says sell Encanto Potash
- Taylor refreshes buy of Orvana Minerals
- Lundin says sell Ximen Mining
- Sterling earns $111-million (U.S.) in 2014
Sterling Resources Ltd. earned $111-million (U.S.) on revenue of $80.3-million (U.S.) in 2014. It lost $31.2-million (U.S.) on revenue of $3.5-million (U.S.) in 2013.
- DealNet grants options to buy 1.95 million shares
DealNet Capital Corp. has granted options to buy 1.95 million shares at 23 cents a share to officers, employees and consultants. The options are exercisable for three years.
- Thunderstruck grants option, signs consulting agreement
Thunderstruck Resources Ltd. has granted an option to buy 120,000 shares at 10 cents for five years. The company has signed consulting agreements with its directors, allowing them to convert $2,500 of consulting fees per month into shares.
- Teuton Resources nine-million-share private placement
Teuton Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of nine million shares at six cents a share. There are 30 placees, including two insiders, subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.