No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Wade Dawe's Stockport Exploration aims to begin small-scale gold production in Kenya. Great Panther Silver offers $1.7-million for Cangold. Garibaldi Resources signs a toll-processing deal with Gainey Capital.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Larry Doan and David Smalley file a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Flying Monkey Capital. Frank Giustra acquires 2,615,000 shares of a five-million-share private placement of 10-cent shares sold by PNO Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
True North Gems has a revised dream sheet for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire project in Greenland. Strike Diamond has raised some cash but needs more. Quest Rare Minerals is borrowing $2.5-million using convertible notes.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Colorado. Marquee Energy makes another acquisition in its core Michichi area of Alberta. Strategic Oil lowers its budget and production guidance for the first half of 2015, and Hollywood is horrified by Keystone XL.
- SEC target Verdmont denies wrongdoing
SEC target Verdmont Capital SA denies that it did anything wrong in the sale of millions of shares of two Canadian-linked listings. The firm says it simply sold the stock on behalf of clients, and had no other interest in the transactions.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Midway Gold still hopes to pour its first Nevada gold this quarter. Cassidy has $17.5-million to start small-scale gold production in Guinea. CMC Metals has $523,000 to do the same in California, and Eureka Resources had its busiest day in seven years.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Georges Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic, signs a definitive agreement to acquire Abba Medix, a hopeful medical marijuana producer. Abba Medix, which has applied to Health Canada for a licence but not yet received one, has already sold $2.52-million in shares.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Ithaca Energy delays its Stella project in the North Sea for the fourth time. EnCana and Seven Generations lower their 2015 budgets, but leave their production more or less intact. Niko Resources' investors seem eager for news from India.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Kelvin but will now drill Faraday. Western Lithium USA has produced lithium carbonate from its Kings Valley project. Houston Lake Mining is doing more drilling at PAK. Energizer Resources is raising more cash for Molo.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 24, 2015
Harley Sinclair's Anergy Capital closes its QT by launching a Newfoundland marine technology company, Kraken Sonar. Roy Sebag's BitGold Inc. expects to go public next month through a reverse takeover of Mr. Sebag's shell, Loma Vista.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Sony Picture's Faith Label AFFIRM Films Options book "The Devil in Pew Number Seven" Partners with Mass Hysteria Entertainment
- Exelis reports fourth-quarter and full-year 2014 financial results
- Transgenomic Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- SAGE Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- Mountain High Acquisitions to Acquire Freedom Seed and Feed, the First Federally Permitted Hemp Seed and Fiber Farm in the USA
- Early-Stage Investors Will Resign from Control4 Board of Directors
- Blue Bird Fiscal First Quarter Results
- AVEO Oncology to Host Conference Call to Discuss Presentation of Final Results and Biomarker Analysis from Phase 2 Study of Tivozanib in Patients with Advanced Colorectal Cancer
- Alexion Joins Patient Organizations Worldwide in Support of International Rare Disease Day 2015
- Akamai Technologies to Participate in the JMP Securities Technology Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Ainsworth Lumber loses $71.1-million in 2014
Ainsworth Lumber Co. Ltd. lost $71.1-million from continuing operations on sales of $444-million in 2014. It earned $39.4-million from continuing operations on sales of $488-million in 2013.
- Troy Resources loses $26.7-million in fiscal 1H 2015
Troy Resources Ltd. lost $26.7-million on revenue of $92.2-million in the first half of its fiscal year 2015. It lost $6.9-million on revenue of $75.7-million in 1H FY 2014.
- Veresen mulls appealing court decision on Jordan Cove
Veresen Inc. is considering appealing the Ontario Superior Court of Justice decision on the Jordan Cove assets in Oregon. The court has decided Energy Fundamentals Group Inc.'s option to acquire up to 20 per cent the assets is valid.
- Inv Reporter says buy Potash Corp.
- Western Energy earns $36.45-million in 2014
Western Energy Services Corp. earned $36.45-million on revenue of $507.83-million in 2014. This compares with a profit of $35.24-million on revenue of $379.94-million in 2013. Western Energy will hold a conference call and webcast Feb. 27 at 12 p.m. MST.
- Storm earns $4.85-million in 2014
Storm Resources Ltd. earned $4.85-million on revenue from product sales of $95.48-million in 2014. This compares with a loss of $26.2-million on revenue from product sales of $49.57-million in 2013.
- Dolly Varden grants options to buy 2.15 million shares
Dolly Varden Silver Corp. has granted options to buy 2.15 million shares to directors, officers, employees and consultants. The options are exercisable at seven cents per share for either two or five years.
- Taylor says buy Orvana Minerals
- Claim Post arranges $2-million private placement
Claim Post Resources Inc. has arranged a private placement of 40 million shares for $2-million. The company will use the proceeds for a drilling program at Seymourville and for working capital.
- 360 Capital closes $150,000 private placement
360 Capital Financial Services Group Inc. has closed a $150,000 private placement of five million shares at three cents each. Officers and directors of the company were the subscribers. The company will use the proceeds for working capital.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.