No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Rob McEwen reassures McEwen Mining investors. Nevsun Resources says it does not hire forced labour in Eritrea. AuRico Mines acquires 19.9 per cent of Carlisle Goldfields, which now has $10-million in cash and 354 million shares oustanding.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Dominion Diamond surged on diamond production, but not necessarily diamond prices, at Ekati and Diavik. Diamond Fields Resources got some cash from its major shareholder. Northern Graphite has halted engineering work at Bissett Creek because of market conditions.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Robert Hall's Abcana Capital hopes to acquire Casa Minerals as its QT. Marc Cernovitch plans a 1:5 rollback of his seven-year-old capital pool shell, Valor Ventures.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 21, 2014
Talisman Energy makes another oil discovery in Colombia and continues to work on its plans for 2015. Delphi Energy enjoys insider buying. MCW Energy Group soars as management and outsiders promote its oil sands project in Utah.
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Lightstream Resources enjoys insider buying. Alvopetro Energy edges down after releasing its third quarter results. Elkwater Resources closes two big acquisitions, and downtrodden Hyperion Exploration perks up after accepting a takeover offer.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Super 8 and Joey Fatone Break Guinness World Record for Largest Pillow Fight
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Inv Reporter refreshes BCE buy
- Int'l Speculator downgrades Pretium Resources to hold
- Lundin refreshes Avrupa buy
- Int'l Speculator downgrades Guyana to hold
- Inv Reporter refreshes Teck Resources buy
- Lundin says buy Avino Silver & Gold
- Int'l Speculator says sell Alexco
- Petromin closes $38,250 first tranche of financing
Petromin Resources Ltd. has closed the first tranche of its private placement, issuing 1.27 million shares at three cents for $38,250. It will use the proceeds for well workover and recompletion, and working capital.
- Equitas investor Dahrouge holds 14.2% of shares
Equitas Resources Corp. investor Jody Dahrouge has acquired another one million shares through DG Resource Management Ltd. He now holds 2.79 million shares or 14.2 per cent of the company's outstanding shares.
- Evergreen settles litigation, to cancel 11.25 mm shares
Evergreen Gaming Corp. has settled litigation announced two years ago, relating to the severance of an employee and the Wizards Casino transaction. The settlement includes the return to Evergreen of 11.25 million shares, which Evergreen will cancel.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.