No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Laurie Sadler's halted capital pool shell, Valiant Minerals, still hopes to acquire Convalo Health as its QT. Convalo's founders, Michael Dalsin and Roger Greene, are also in charge of Patient Home Monitoring, today's most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Artek Exploration rises on liquids-rich well results in B.C. Joint venturers of Ithaca Energy provide mixed updates. Iona Energy strives to regain lost ground, and the Quebec environmental ministry deals a blow to TransCanada's Energy East.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Olivut Resources has raised a bit of cash for more HOAM busywork. North Arrow Minerals has begun processing its 1,500-tonne Qilalugaq bulk test. RB Energy has borrowed $13-million to help save it from bankruptcy.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Angkor Gold's Delayne Weeks is going to Geneva to talk up her husband's good work in Cambodia. Doug MacQuarrie's Asante Gold tries to replace its lost Obotan royalty with a new joint venture. Cyprium hopes to have toll-milling revenue shortly.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Success Holding Group International Inc. Announces 2015 Plans to Invest In and Produce 30 Internet Short Films & 2 Movies
- PrimeLending Inducted into Mortgage Bankers Association's Hall of Honor Program
- Manulife Investments announces adjournment of special meeting of securityholders to approve the proposed fund mergers
- BB&T declares fourth-quarter dividends
- IIROC Trade Halt - Fortress Minerals Corp.
- Amgen Statement Regarding Third Point Investment
- Unitil Declares Common Stock Dividend
- Behringer and JLL to Finally Settle Last Year's Friendly Wager
- Lisa Hodges Joins Conifer Health Solutions® as Chief Compliance Officer
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Approves DuPont Fluorochemicals' Foam Expansion Agent with Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Maple Power Capital to acquire Intrinsic4D
Maple Power Capital Corp. plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC as its QT and to roll back its shares 1 for 4. The target owns technology that uses MRI and CT data to create 3-D patient anatomy models.
- AltaGas starts delivering electricity from Forrest Kerr
AltaGas Ltd. has started delivering electricity from its 195-megawatt Forrest Kerr run-of-river hydroelectric facility in B.C. It has delivered a COD certificate to BC Hydro.
- Fortress Minerals halted at 12:37 p.m. PT
Fortress Minerals Corp. has been halted at 12:37 p.m. PT on Oct. 21, 2014, at the request of the company, pending news.
- Levon closes $5.4-million (U.S.) private placement
Levon Resources Ltd. has closed a $5.4-million (U.S.) private placement of 27 million shares at 22 cents each with U.S. investors. It has also completed its acquisition of 35.17 million Pershing Gold shares.
- Wi2Wi to settle $779,950 debt with 7.44 million shares
Wi2Wi Corp. plans to settle $779,950 of debt by issuing 7.44 million shares. The company will issue seven million shares to the holders of previously issued debt securities and 444,171 shares to a service provider.
- Nanton Nickel arranges $2.5-million private placement
Nanton Nickel Corp. has arranged a $2.5-million private placement with 10 million subscription receipts at 25 cents each. The company will use the proceeds for its change of business, general and administrative expenses, and working capital.
- Rainy Mountain grants options to buy 600,000 shares
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp. has granted options to buy 600,000 shares at nine cents for five years.
- Colabor's fiscal Q3 loss climbs to $15-million in 2014
Colabor Group Inc. lost $15.04-million on sales of $345.16-million in the third quarter of fiscal 2014 ended Sept. 6. This compares with a loss of $3.88-million on sales of $343.58-million in the same period last year.
- Nobel REIT to pay 0.0957-cent distribution Nov. 14
Nobel Real Estate Investment Trust will pay an October monthly distribution of 0.0957 cent a trust unit. The distribution is payable on Nov. 14, 2014, to unitholders of record on Oct. 31, 2014.
- Timmins Gold to release Q3 2014 results Oct. 29
Timmins Gold Corp. will release its third-quarter 2014 financial results on Oct. 29, 2014. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results at 11 a.m. ET on the same day.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.