No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC wins $5.61-million (U.S.) order for Boock, Shoss
The SEC has secured $5.61-million (U.S.) in new penalties against Toronto's Irwin Boock and a Texas lawyer, Roger Shoss. The sanctions are part of Mr. Boock's punishment for an "egregious" corporate hijacking scheme.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Centerra Gold hopes for the best this year in the Kyrgyz Republic. A post-postconsolidated Corazon Gold climbs to 20 cents. Ingrid Hibbard's Pelangio Exploration needs a fresh promotion, and Pinetree Capital is halted pending some unlikely-to-be-good news.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan, 23, 2015
Archon Minerals is enthused about Buffer, and for more reasons than just Jay. Adent Capital still hopes to become Proxima Diamond, but it needs cash. Lithium Americas is producing lithium product to wow a potential partner. Alabama Graphite has its Coosa assays.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Laurie Sadler's Valiant Minerals expects to close its qualifying transaction next month by acquiring Convalo Health International. The target owns the BLVD Center rehab clinic in Hollywood.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 23, 2015
Penn West Petroleum and Trilogy Energy warn of possible debt covenant breaches. Athabasca Oil is just tickled to be on time and on budget at its Hangingstone project. Petro-Victory is threatened with the loss of its project in Paraguay.
- SEC target Georgiou loses appeal
SEC target George Georgiou has lost an appeal of his conviction for fraud in the United States. Disclosure problems surrounding a witness's cocaine and mental health issues were not sufficient to change the verdict.
- Gold Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
Klondex Mines hits a 3.5-year high thanks to better-than-expected gold production in Nevada. True Gold's Burkina Faso problems reportedly stem from worries about a mosque. Brilliant Resources awaits $31.5-million in cash, which will boost its working capital to $40-million.
- Shell Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
Thomas Kovacs's Madeira Minerals still plans to buy working interests in two Alberta oil wells as its QT. Quentin Ventures signs a definitive agreement to buy Todd Sexton's Identillect Technologies, a software company with an e-mail encryption product.
- Energy Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
The oil crash draws its first blood in the oil sands. Pengrowth Energy lowers its dividend and spending, but still rises thanks to a new plan for its Lindbergh project. Africa Oil has good news and bad news in Kenya.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Jan. 22, 2015
North Arrow Minerals is working on its 1,500-tonne bulk test at Qilalugaq. Gem International has raised some cash, but likely not enough for gems. MBAC Fertilizer and Big North Graphite both got bad news today. Tasman Metals has a Norra Karr dream sheet.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Brown & Brown, Inc. Announces Quarterly Revenues of $393.1 Million, an Increase of 14.6%; Earnings per Share of $0.17 and $0.36 on an Adjusted Basis, Growing 9.1%
- CORRECTING AND REPLACING Biogen Idec to Report Fourth Quarter and Year End 2014 Financial Results on January 29, 2015
- Synergy Strips Corp. Acquires Assets of America’s No.1 Brain Health Supplement, FOCUSfactor
- Fentura Financial, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- CSB Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings
- Avalon Sets Annual Meeting of Shareholders for February 24, 2015 and Provides Update on Its Annual Filings
- Coach Reschedules Release of Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Earnings to Thursday, January 29th Due to Severe Weather Expected from Winter Storm Juno
- EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. - HLSS
- Hess Corporation Announces 2015 Capital and Exploratory Budget
- Potash Ridge Enters Into Construction and Service Rail Agreement With Watco
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Potash Ridge, Watco sign railway deal for Blawn Mtn
Potash Ridge Corp. has entered an MOU with Watco Companies to build and operate a loading facility and railway for its Blawn Mountain project. The railway will connect the project to the Union Pacific main line in Utah.
- BMO receives approvals for share buyback
Bank of Montreal has received regulatory approvals to buy back up to 15 million shares from Feb. 1, 2015, to Jan. 31, 2016. The shares represent about 2.3 per cent of the public float.
- Immunotec loses $2.69-million in fiscal 2014
Immunotec Inc. lost $2.69-million on revenue of $80.79-million in the year ended Oct. 31, 2014. This compares with a profit of $1.37-million on revenue of $54.77-million in the prior fiscal year.
- Montan receives conditional TSX-V OK for QT with Strait
Montan Capital Corp. has received conditional TSX-V approval for its QT with a Strait Minerals Inc. subsidiary. The shareholders of both Montan and Strait will vote on the transaction at meetings on Feb. 24.
- Tirex Resources agrees to extend maturity date on loans
Tirex Resources Ltd. and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development have agreed to extend the maturity date of Tirex's six-million-euro convertible loans to Feb. 26, 2016. The loan bears interest at the EU interbank offered rate plus 1.5 per cent.
- ChroMedX hires Cozzette as consultant for HemoPalm
ChroMedX Corp. has hired Stephen Cozzette as consultant for its HemoPalm project. Mr. Cozzette will focus on electrochemical sensor and cartridge development.
- EcoSynthetix adopts advance notice bylaw
EcoSynthetix Inc. has adopted an advance notice bylaw for director nominations. It will seek shareholder ratification at its next AGM.
- iShares Premium declares 3.59-, 2.52-cent distributions
iShares Premium Money Market ETF will pay 3.59-cent and 2.52-cent January distributions Jan. 30. The distributions are payable to unitholders of record on Jan. 27.
- Hi Ho Silver reinstated for trading
Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. has been reinstated for trading, effective immediately.
- Weststar receives conditional OK to list shares on CSE
Weststar Resources Corp. has received conditional approval to list its shares on the CSE. It has applied to delist its shares from the TSX-V.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.