Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Mountainstar Gold clarifies Chilean litigation disclosure
Mountainstar Gold Inc. has clarified its disclosure on litigation about the title to the Chilean portion of
the Pascua Lama project. Optionor Jorge Lopehandia will apply to the Chile Supreme Court
to have it delay decisions on two legal proceedings.more...
- Condor Resources sells Chilean unit for $44,000 (U.S.)
Condor Resources Inc. has sold its Chilean subsidiary, Minera Condor Ltda., for $44,000 (U.S.). The buyer was a private Chilean company.more...
- Superior Plus earns $40.9-million in Q2 2015
Superior Plus Corp. earned $40.9-million on revenue of $743.9-million in the second quarter of 2015. This compares with earnings of $5.9-million on revenue of $895.4-million in the same period last year.more...
- Prima Diamond appoints Berka to board
Prima Diamond Corp. has appointed Dusan Berka to the board of directors.more...
- Superior Plus to pay six-cent dividend Sept. 15
Superior Plus Corp. will pay a six-cent dividend for August, 2015, on Sept. 15, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Aug. 31, 2015.more...
- Equitorial closes $270,000 first tranche of placement
Equitorial Exploration Corp. has completed the $270,000 first tranche of its private placement of 10-cent units. It will use the proceeds for working capital and project financing.more...
- Thomson Reuters integrates Onesource with hybris
Thomson Reuters Corp. has integrated its Onesource tax platform with hybris, an e-commerce data management tool. The combined platform will calculate tax liabilities on orders placed through hybris.more...
- Shaw's Food Network premieres Chef in Your Ear Aug. 31
Shaw Communications Inc.'s Food Network Canada will premiere Chef in Your Ear on Aug. 31. This show pairs professional chefs with "clueless" cooks, in a competition to see who can create the best dish.more...
- Highvista Gold appoints Noonan, Meredith as directors
Highvista Gold Inc. has appointed Gareth Noonan and Thomas Meredith as directors, effective July 28, 2015. Mr. Noonan is a managing director at Cohen & Co., and Mr. Meredith is the chairman of West Red Lake Gold Mines.more...
- Serengeti Resources to arrange $100,000 one-year loan
Serengeti Resources Inc. plans to borrow $100,000 from creditors including three directors/officers. The loan term will be one year, and the interest rate will be 10 per cent. The company will use the proceeds for G&A expenses.more...
Click here for more headlines.