No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC looks offshore for pump-and-dump cash
The SEC has filed a motion asking for the court's help in tracking the proceeds of a Canadian pump-and-dump operation. The regulator claims that a group of men, operating from Calgary and Surrey, sent money to a bank in Barbados from a pink sheets scheme.
- Shell Summary for March 30, 2015
Darryl Levitt's capital pool shell, Vector Resources, plans to launch Ontario Graphite as its QT. Balraj Mann's Fitch Street Capital is considering a QT with a software company.
- Gold Summary for March 30, 2015
Barrick Gold adds John Baird and Newt Gingrich to its Brian Mulroney-led advisory board. Solvista Gold plans to acquire Rockcliff Resources for $1.2-million in shares. Duran Ventures hopes to become a Peruvian toll miller for $1.5-million.
- Energy Summary for March 30, 2015
Cenovus Energy may be in better financial shape than investors think, says an analyst. Parallel Energy investors seem to expect another distribution cut. EnerGulf Resources agrees to buy Columbus Copper after the latter buys an Albanian hydrocarbon block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 30, 2015
Durango Resources hopes for good diamond fortune at Lucky 7. Adent Capital, soon to be Proxima Diamond, plans preliminary work at the old T-10 pipe. Pele Mountain Resources has a partner for its monazite project at Eco Ridge.
- QSolar's Stockhouse dispute looks to be over
QSolar Ltd.'s legal dispute with Stockhouse over advertising looks to have reached a premature end. The company has discontinued its operations and its lawyer has quit the case.
- Gold Summary for March 27, 2015
Robert Quartermain's Pretium Resources receives Brucejack environmental approval. Yellowhead Mining is waiting for its environmental permit. Midway Gold pours its first gold at Pan, and GMV Minerals climbs 5.5 cents as the company prepares to resume exploration.
- Shell Summary for March 27, 2015
James Richardson's capital pool shell, Walmer Capital, will option a 70-per-cent interest in the Golden Shears property in Nevada. Ray Rasouli's Saratoga Electronics, a hopeful medical marijuana producer, has its highest close since it started trading earlier this month.
- Energy Summary for March 27, 2015
DeeThree Exploration investors like its year-end financials. Legacy Oil's CEO finds himself in an awkward situation. Iona Energy wins some breathing room from its bondholders, and Petromanas Energy delays a well in Albania by at least six months.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 27, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds is inching toward completion of its big term loan facility for Gahcho Kue. Shore Gold has begun drilling Orion South to aid its financing cause. Orbite is changing its financing plans after a nasty market reception.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- VLCCF - KNIGHTSBRIDGE SHIPPING LIMITED ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF THE MERGER WITH GOLDEN OCEAN GROUP LIMITED
- Myers Industries Completes Its Brazilian Investigation and Announces Revised Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
- SMC Announces Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2014
- Social Reality 2014 Annual Revenue up 50%; Q4 Revenue up 92% Year-Over-Year; Q1 2015 Revenue Guidance Is $3.7M, a 560% Increase Year-Over-Year
- PECO Salutes Utility Workers on National Lineman Appreciation Day
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions Ltd. Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2014
- NOVAGOLD Reports Excellent Progress in Permitting Donlin Gold With a 2015 Year-End Target Date to File Draft EIS While Maintaining a Robust Financial Position
- SEDAR MD & A
- Blonder Tongue Reports Year End and Fourth Quarter 2014 Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Enerdynamic loses $5.07-million in 2014
Enerdynamic Hybrid Technologies Corp. lost $5.07-million on revenue of $10.67-million.
- NovaGold loses $9.29-million (U.S.) in fiscal Q1 2015
NovaGold Resources Inc. lost $9.29-million (U.S.) in the first quarter of fiscal 2015 ended Feb. 28, compared with a loss of $10.69-million (U.S.) in the same period last year. In 2015, the company expects to spend $45-million (U.S.).
- Global Cobalt 564,997 shares for debt
Global Cobalt Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 564,997 shares to settle a $28,249 debt.
- Trevali Mining loses $7-million in 2014
Trevali Mining Corp. lost $7-million, or three cents per share, on revenues of $94.18-million in 2014. It lost $15.47-million, or seven cents per share, on nil revenue in 2013.
- Chieftain Metals amends bridge loan with West Face
Chieftain Metals Corp. has amended its bridge loan with West Face Capital Inc. The parties have agreed to defer all interest payments due on the loan until March 31, 2016. The loan will now mature on the earlier of July 4, 2016, or 21 days after demand.
- Elevation Capital suspended by TSX-V
Elevation Capital Corp. has been suspended by the TSX-V, effective on April 1, 2015, for failing to complete a qualifying transaction by its deadline.
- Bankers Petroleum to release Q1 2015 results April 7
Bankers Petroleum Ltd. will release its first-quarter 2015 financial results on April 7, 2015. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results at 6:30 a.m. MDT on the same day.
- SponsorsOne files patent for branding in social network
SponsorsOne Inc. has filed a patent for branding in its social network.
- Canamex files NI 43-101 resource estimate for Bruner
Canamex Resources Corp. has filed an NI 43-101 resource estimate for its Bruner gold project in Nevada. It may conduct additional drilling of 1,500 metres and complete a preliminary economic assessment, as recommended in the report.
- Roughrider finishes winter work program at Genesis
Roughrider Exploration Ltd. has completed a winter exploration program at two areas of its Genesis property in Saskatchewan. It collected 545 samples and carried out 69.2 line kilometres of surveys.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.