No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 15, 2014
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV plans to acquire VeroLube Inc. as its QT. The target's shareholders include Frank Giustra and Canaccord's Peter Brown.
- American Creek beats Teuton in court
American Creek Resources Ltd. has won a lawsuit over title to the Treaty Creek property. A judge has ruled that the company's exploration expenses were sufficient to satisfy an option agreement it has with Teuton Resources Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 15, 2014
Probe Mines drops along with the price of gold. Teuton Resources finds out its 49-per-cent interest in the Treaty Creek property will now be held in trust by American Creek. Paul Dickson's Newnote Financial continues to promote bitcoins.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 15
Dominion Diamond is maintaining production and boosting revenue at Diavik this year. Kennady Diamonds continues drilling kimberlite at Kennady North. Canada Carbon is readying its pilot plant program at Miller. Geomega Resources has raised more cash.
- Gold Summary for April 14, 2014
Agnico Eagle promises $5-million should Nunavut one day build a university. Braeval Mining merges with Oban Exploration. Angkor Gold arranges $6.5-million in financings to search for Cambodian gold.
- Shell Summary for April 14, 2014
Pat DiCapo's POCML 2 Inc. will be the second capital pool shell to launch a medical marijuana company on the TSX-V. It plans to acquire Bedrocan Canada as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 14
North Arrow Minerals and Dominion Diamond expect a slow 2014 but a busier 2015 at Lac de Gras. Shore Gold continues its search for a replacement partner at Star-Orion South. Ucore Rare Metals has raised cash for feasibility at Bokan.
- Imperial Metals sued by Red Chris contractor
Imperial Metals Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit brought by a contractor at the Red Chris mine. The contractor complains that it had to excavate far more earth than design documents called for. It is seeking $3.27-million.
- SEC seeks to amend boiler room case, mentions Global
The SEC is asking permission to amend its case against a group of Canadian boiler room operators. The regulator is seeking to include allegations that a Mexican defendant sold $1.1-million (U.S.) worth of stock through Global Securities Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 11, 2014
Atico Mining continues expanding its El Roble gold mine in Colombia. Mines Management has spent 11 years and $67-million trying to obtain drill permits in Montana. Alhambra still has no money, one month after its $5-million GRIT financing.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Anthony Clark - Share Purchase Agreement and Shareholder Approval of Sale Transaction, Potential Delisting and Winding Up
- Intelligent InSites Announces Investment by HCA's Health Insight Capital
- SEDAR MD & A
- SEDAR Interim Financial Statements
- Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. Announces the Release Date of Second Quarter 2014 Results and Conference Call Information
- TD Bank Partners with First Book to Provide Books for Children in Need
- Sarah Amatuzio Joins Alcone as Vice President, Creative Director
- GRNE Posts Annual Net Profit in 2013; an $865,470 Improvement Over 2012
- NextGen Cannabis (OTCQB: NGMC) Announces Retention of Law Firm With Broad Medical Marijuana Industry Background
- David Wisnia Named President of Business Operations for TVGN
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Affinor Resources begins trading on Frankfurt Exchange
Affinor Resources Inc. has begun trading on the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 1AF.
- Summit to release Q1 2014 results May 6
Summit Industrial Income REIT will release its first-quarter 2014 results on May 6, 2014. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on May 7, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- SCITI Trust to pay 8.4-cent distribution May 15
SCITI Trust will pay an 8.4-cent distribution per unit on May 15. The distribution is payable to holders of record on April 29.
- BCE's Bell Media offers TMN Go on Xbox 360, Bell Aliant
BCE Inc.'s Bell Media is offering TMN Go on the Xbox 360 console and to Bell Aliant's subscribers. The app is free to Xbox live gold members and existing subscribers of the Movie Network.
- Dalradian Resources to resume at 9:30 a.m. PT
Dalradian Resources Inc. will resume at 9:30 a.m. PT on April 16, 2014.
- Cdn Resources to pay 4.8-cent distribution May 15
Canadian Resources Income Trust will pay a distribution of 4.8 cents per unit on May 15, 2014. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on April 30, 2014.
- Match investor Hodges acquires 1.71 million shares
Match Capital Resources Corp. investor Daryl Hodges has acquired 1.71 million Match shares. The shares represent 19.9 per cent of the company.
- Dalradian releases NI 43-101 Curraghinalt resource
Dalradian Resources Inc. has released an NI 43-101-compliant resource estimate for the Curraghinalt property in Northern Ireland. The study estimates an increase in measured and indicated resources to one million ounces Au.
- Dalradian Resources halted at 8:32 a.m. PT
Dalradian Resources Inc. has been halted at 8:32 a.m. PT on April 16, 2014, pending news.
- Terreno completes shares-for-debt deal
Terreno Resources Corp. has completed its shares-for-debt agreement. It issued 8.32 million shares to settle debts of $416,129.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.