No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Galane Gold arranges a $5-million gold stream from Samsung. Atlanta Gold hopes to raise $5-million to process 9,000 ounces of gold. Axmin faces more bad publicity from Passendro in the Central African Republic.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Two new medical marijuana companies, Bedrocan Cannabis and OrganiGram Holdings, start trading today on the TSX-V. Rob Fia's first capital pool shell, MCM Capital One, expects to close its acquisition of Enerdynamic Hybrid Technologies, a solar energy company, next week.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Pine Cliff and Petroamerica Oil enjoy insider buying. Petromanas Energy estimates significant gas in place at a prospect in France, but faces a delay at a more important prospect in Albania. Pipeline protesters make a nuisance of themselves in Michigan.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 25, 2014
Olivut Resources continues with geophysics at HOAM but drilling may have to wait. Strike Graphite is merging with Athabasca Nuclear and will hunt Saskatchewan diamonds. Focus Graphite is touting a new graphene plant in Kingston.
- Lignol creditor Difference Capital seeks receiver
Lignol Energy Corp. is facing a lawsuit from its largest creditor, Difference Capital Financial, seeking an order for possession of all the company's assets. According to the suit the company owes Difference Capital $13-million.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 22, 2014
Imperial Metals hopes to start production at Red Chris shortly. BCGold's plans for the Engineer mine unravel. Pure Gold starts drilling at Madsen in Red Lake, and Thomas Larsen's 1.5-cent Eloro has its busiest trading day in two years.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 22, 2014
Two licensed medical marijuana producers, Bedrocan Canada and OrganiGram Ltd., will begin trading on the TSX-V Monday. Riaz Sumar's capital pool shell, Hombre Capital, plans to close its acquisition of Gerhard Mynhardt's South African biometrics company in early September.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Information Architects Launches New Company website
- NanoTech’s 4K Studios Brings Original Series to UltraFlix
- Federal Court Issues Decision in Appeal of Three Contractor Cases
- Wisconsin Energy's Klappa to present at Sept. 3 Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference
- AAR Acquires Temperature-Controlled Container Assets from Cool Containers
- COREwafer Industries Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Viad Corp Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Books-A-Million, Inc. Welcomes James Phelps as VP of eCommerce
- Quantum Energy Signs Two Year Option on 144 Acre Refinery Site
- Traditional Back to School Routines Unfamiliar For Many California Students
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Melior Resources starts work to reopen Goondicum
Melior Resources Inc. has started work to reopen and upgrade the Goondicum mine. The company plans to increase the throughput of the processing plant, install additional plant equipment and build a new access road.
- CI Investments refiles fund fact documents
CI Financial Corp.'s CI Investments Inc. has refiled fund fact documents for the Class A and Class O units of its Signature Diversified Yield II Fund. This is to correct misstated management expense ratios in the previous documents.
- Millstream Mines arranges $60,000 private placement
Millstream Mines Ltd. has arranged a $60,000 private placement with six million shares at one cent per share. The company will use the proceeds to eliminate its working capital deficit and for corporate purposes.
- Golden Queen receives proxy firms' backing for Gauss JV
Golden Queen Mining Co. Ltd. has received backing from Glass Lewis & Co. and ISS for its proposed JV with Gauss LLC. Shareholders will vote on the JV at a special meeting on Sept. 9, 2014.
- Milestone files final base-shelf prospectus
Milestone Apartments REIT has filed its final base-shelf prospectus for up to $650-million of offerings. The prospectus is valid for 25 months.
- Mill City Gold to split shares 2:1
Mill City Gold Corp. will apply to the TSX to split its shares 2:1. The company's name and symbol will remain the same.
- Corus's Teletoon advertises 2014 fall lineup
Corus Entertainment Inc.'s Teletoon has released its 2014 fall lineup. Season 6 of Adventure Time will begin airing on Sept. 4, 2014, at 6 p.m. ET/PT. New series include Clarence, Total Drama: Pahkitew Island, Dr. Dimensionpants and Chop Chop Ninja.
- Quebecor's Videotron releases X8 HD PVR
Quebecor Inc.'s Videotron has released its X8 HD PVR set-top box. The new PVR can record up to eight programs at a time and store up to two terabytes of data.
- Killbear Acquisition closes QT with Yangaroo
Killbear Acquisition Corp. has closed its qualifying transaction with Yangaroo Inc. It has acquired one million Yangaroo shares at 30 cents and will give them out to its shareholders at 0.1363995 Yangaroo share per Killbear share.
- Kerr Mines arranges $15-million in financings
Kerr Mines Inc. has arranged a $5-million private placement consisting of 16.66 million units at 30 cents each. The company has also arranged a $10-million financing consisting of 33.33 million subscription receipts at 30 cents each.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.