Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- BFS Entertainment moved to Tier 2
BFS Entertainment & Multimedia Ltd. has been moved to Tier 2 of the TSX-V from Tier 1.more...
- Mines Management sells $1.25-million of assets
Mines Management Inc. has sold $1.25-million of assets. It will use the proceeds for working capital and Montanore project permitting. The company expects to receive a final record of decision for Montanore around year-end.more...
- Cricket Media Group appoints Poirier as director
Cricket Media Group Ltd. has appointed Roger Poirier as a director. Mr. Poirier is managing director of diversified industries and co-founder of Cormark Securities.more...
- Lucky Minerals updates, files report for Emigrant
Lucky Minerals Inc. has updated and filed a report for the Emigrant mining district project. The report contains a description of the historic work programs from the property.more...
- Battle Mountain Gold, Golden Predator Mining correction
Battle Mountain Gold Inc. did not issue shares to Golden Predator Mining Corp. for an option extension on the Lewis property. The Oct. 8 news release refers to Golden Predator U.S. Holding Corp., a company unrelated to GPY. Stockwatch regrets the error.more...
- Westhaven completes acquisition of Shovelnose property
Westhaven Ventures Inc. has completed its acquisition of the Shovelnose property and received TSX-V approval for the transaction. The company has issued two million shares and granted a 2-per-cent NSR to Strongbow Exploration Inc.more...
- Glen Eagle investor Lavigueur acquires shares, warrants
Glen Eagle Resources Inc. investor Denis Lavigueur has acquired one million shares and 500,000 warrants in a private placement. Mr. Lavigueur now holds 8.37 million Glen Eagle shares, representing 12 per cent of the company.more...
- Nobilis Health does not say why share price is down
Nobilis Health Corp. does not say why its share price is down.more...
- Century Iron Mines appoints Wang as director
Century Iron Mines Corp. has appointed Tony Wang as a director to replace James Feng, who has resigned. Mr. Wang is the CEO and president of WISCO Canada Resources Investment Ltd.more...
- Big Rock Labs closes $300,000 private placement
Big Rock Labs Inc. has closed a $300,000 private placement with 1.5 million units at 20 cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for product development, sales and marketing, acquisitions, and for working capital.more...
Click here for more headlines.