No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Office Depot Unwraps “Elf Who Helps” Promotion to Give Small Businesses Hands-on Support This Holiday Season
- CyrusOne Executives to Speak at Texas Data Center Summit
- PPG Aerospace Supplying Production and Spare Windows for Embraer KC-390
- WILLBROS GROUP SHAREHOLDER ALERT: National Securities Law Firm Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in Willbros Group, Inc. to Contact Law Firm
- Falconridge Oil Technologies Corp. Discusses Mission Statement for Growth of Terra Slicing Alternative Fracking Technology
- EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against Blue Earth Inc. - BBLU
- Newtek Announces Shareholder Approval of Conversion to Business Development Company ("BDC") and Reverse Stock Split
- FirstEnergy Ohio Utilities Launch Request for Proposal for 2014 Solar and Renewable Energy Credits
- Dangdang Upgrades Brand Logo to Please Young Shoppers
- Wells Financial Corp. Announces Third Quarter Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Guerrero Ventures to resume at 8:15 a.m. PT
Guerrero Ventures Inc. will resume at 8:15 a.m. PT on Oct. 22, 2014.
- Falco Resources closes $10-million placement
Falco Resources Ltd. has closed its $10-million private placement of 6.55 million 45-cent shares and 13.55 million 52-cent flow-through shares. It will use the proceeds to advance its Horne project and for exploration expenditures.
- First Trust ETFs declare October distributions
First Trust AlphaDEX Canadian Dividend Plus ETF and other First Trust ETFs have declared October monthly distributions. The distributions are payable on Nov. 7, 2014, to unitholders of record on Oct. 31, 2014.
- Guerrero Ventures halted at 8:05 a.m. PT
Guerrero Ventures Inc. has been halted at 8:05 a.m. PT on Oct. 22, 2014, because its transfer agent services have been suspended.
- Golden Star Resources files NI 43-101 PEA for Wassa
Golden Star Resources Ltd. has filed on SEDAR an NI 43-101-compliant preliminary economic assessment on its Wassa project in Ghana. The report estimates an internal rate of return of 129 per cent and a net present value of $350-million.
- Rockland Minerals arranges $850,000 private placement
Rockland Minerals Corp. has arranged an $850,000 private placement with 17 million FT units at five cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds for exploration on its Quebec properties.
- MEG Energy to release Q3 2014 results Oct. 29
MEG Energy Corp. will release its third-quarter 2014 financial results on Oct. 29, 2014. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results at 7:30 a.m. MT on the same day.
- Industrial Alliance to release Q3 financials Nov. 5
Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. will release its Q3 financial results on Nov. 5. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 2 p.m. ET on that day.
- Marquest Canadian to pay 5.83-cent distribution Nov. 14
Marquest Canadian Equity Income Fund will pay an October monthly distribution of 5.83 cents a unit on Nov. 14, 2014. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Oct. 31, 2014.
- Thomson's Accelus Org ID selected by Tradeweb Europe
Thomson Reuters Corp.'s Accelus Org ID service has been selected by Tradeweb Europe to provide know your customer due diligence support. The company did not provide financial details.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.