No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Laurie Sadler's halted capital pool shell, Valiant Minerals, still hopes to acquire Convalo Health as its QT. Convalo's founders, Michael Dalsin and Roger Greene, are also in charge of Patient Home Monitoring, today's most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Artek Exploration rises on liquids-rich well results in B.C. Joint venturers of Ithaca Energy provide mixed updates. Iona Energy strives to regain lost ground, and the Quebec environmental ministry deals a blow to TransCanada's Energy East.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Olivut Resources has raised a bit of cash for more HOAM busywork. North Arrow Minerals has begun processing its 1,500-tonne Qilalugaq bulk test. RB Energy has borrowed $13-million to help save it from bankruptcy.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Angkor Gold's Delayne Weeks is going to Geneva to talk up her husband's good work in Cambodia. Doug MacQuarrie's Asante Gold tries to replace its lost Obotan royalty with a new joint venture. Cyprium hopes to have toll-milling revenue shortly.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Keir Reynolds's NEX shell, CCT Capital, will soon complete its acquisition of David Mezheritsky's luxury luggage designer, Mezzi Canada Inc. The target will soon be selling leather duffel bags, briefcases and other accessories that come equipped with GPS tracking devices.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Energy stocks rally following a brutal sell-off. Surge Energy and Pengrowth Energy defend their dividends in New York. Marquee Energy raises its production guidance, and ShaMaran Petroleum slumps on a disappointing financing.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Dominion Diamonds Diavik diamond prices show little evidence of the price surge touted by Shore Gold and other diamond promotions. Ucore Rare Minerals will take Bokan to feasibility. Berkwood Resources plans geophysics at Lac Gueret South.
- CMKM's Edwards sent for mental competency evaluation
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant John Edwards has won his application for a mental competency evaluation. A judge has found that there are questions about his ability to understand the case and has ordered the BOP to assess him.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 15, 2014
Midway Gold, which is about to pour its first gold in Nevada, will hire William Zisch of Royal Gold as president, effective Dec. 10. Royal Gold has climbed $30 over the past year. Northern Lion loses Centerra's help in Cyprus, and Cosigo has trouble raising money.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation Announces Preliminary Third Quarter Financial Results Record Q3 Adjusted EBITDA
- Ohr Pharmaceutical Announces New Positive Anatomic and Visual Acuity Data on OHR-102 (Squalamine Eye Drops) IMPACT Study Presented at the 2014 American Academy of Ophthalmology Scientific Meeting
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Arysta LifeScience Limited for Approximately $3.51 Billion
- Hutchinson Technology Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter Results
- Mining Global Lowers Authorized Shares From 10.1 Billion to 8.6 Billion
- Hutchinson Technology Announces Convertible Debt Offering and Private Exchange
- IBM Reports 2014 Third-Quarter Results
- Forest Oil Announces Commencement of Proxy Mailing
- National Research Corporation and DecisionHealth announce 2014 HomeCare Elite winners
- Sajan launches SiteSync to simplify website translation and global website management
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Ginguro samples 28 m of 1.5 g/t Au at Godzilla
Ginguro Exploration Inc. has sampled 1.5 g/t gold over 28 metres at the Godzilla zone on the Pardo JV property in Ontario. This interval included 4.5 metres of 8.4 g/t gold. Other results were three metres of 0.1 g/t gold and 17.5 metres of 0.6 g/t gold.
- Edgewater Exploration in talks for Corcoesto JV
Edgewater Exploration Ltd. is in talks with a Spanish engineering firm about a potential JV on the Corcoesto project in Spain. The company hopes these JV discussions will bing enough financing to satisfy the local government.
- Chesswood to pay 6.5-cent dividend Nov. 17
Chesswood Group Ltd. will pay a dividend of 6.5 cents per share on Nov. 17, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Oct. 31, 2014.
- FP says Big Six banks hear BOC limiting its objectives
- Globe says Capital Power issues Q3 earnings warning
- Global Minerals talks cash, omits 2014 P&L from NR
Global Minerals Ltd. has omitted its profit and loss from its financial results news release for the year ended June 30, 2014. The company ended the fiscal year with $1.66-million in cash and working capital of $1.33-million.
- Enerplus to pay nine-cent November dividend
Enerplus Corp. has declared a dividend of nine cents per share for November, 2014. The company will pay the dividend on Nov. 14, 2014, to shareholders of record on Oct. 30, 2014.
- Serinus to start drilling Moftinu wells in November
Serinus Energy Inc. expects to start drilling the Moftinu-1001 well in Romania in early November. The Moftinu-1002bis well will follow. Serinus will drill each well to test gas prospects at depths between 1,800 and 2,000 metres.
- Globe says Molson sees panel focus on the Beer Store
- Globe says Big Six banks await BOC's quarterly report
Click here for more Canadian headlines.