No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 22, 2014
Dunnedin Ventures plans to revive the old Churchill diamond play. Pangolin Diamonds hopes for diamonds at Mmadinare. Great Atlantic Resources has raised some cash. Vanadiumcorp has raised considerably more, thanks to a Vancouver realtor.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 21, 2014
The Tsilhqot'in continue to stir up trouble for Russell Hallbauer and Taseko. Nulegacy Gold has $3.5-million, which it hopes to use enticing Barrick into a back-in. David Hutchins tries to calm GRIT investors, and Orefinders awaits results from Ontario exploration.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 21, 2014
Gregory Hewitt's 71 Capital plans to acquire Brightstar Seniors Living, which plans to build a senior housing project near Toronto, as its QT. This is Mr. Hewitt's fifth attempt to close a QT for his five-year-old shell.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 21, 2014
Surge Energy's Paul Colborne claims he could double the company's dividend from just one asset. Crew Energy talks up the B.C. Montney, where the LNG industry continues to take shape. Canamax Energy enjoys a boost from a neighbour in Alberta.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 21, 2014
Adent Capital has moved closer to becoming Proxima Diamonds. Dominion Diamond has a plan to compensate for dwindling reserves at Ekati. Vanadiumcorp Resource has topped its private placement target. International Lithium plans drilling.
- Silvercorp sued over unlawful detention in China
Silvercorp Metals Inc. is a defendant in a lawsuit filed by Kun Huang, a former employee of short-seller Jon Carnes. The suit complains that Silvercorp had Mr. Huang unlawfully detained in China for three years.
- SEC loses motion for default against Amyot, for now
SEC target Jean-Francois Amyot has avoided a default judgment of up to $12.2-million (U.S.) in the Spencer Pharmaceuticals Inc. pump-and-dump case, at least for now. The SEC had sought the sanction after Mr. Amyot went "on strike" in the case.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 20, 20141
Mountain Province Diamonds is working on a new resource estimate for Tuzo. Kennady Diamonds and North Arrow Minerals are processing bulk samples. Commerce Resources is working to cut expenses at its proposed Ashram rare earth mine in Quebec.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Sean Caulfeild's Maestro Capital will list on the TSX-V Thursday, making it the 10th capital pool shell to list this year. Ron Schmeichel has filed a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition, and he is now in the process of selling a $1-million IPO.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 20, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration and Rock Energy court investors in Colorado. PanTerra Resource arranges its third acquisition in three months. Securityholders of Arcan Resources reject a complicated rescue offer from Aspenleaf Energy.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Locally Owned Best Little Car Lot in Oklahoma Inc. Partners with U?Haul
- SEDAR MD & A
- INVESTOR ALERT: Class Action Lawsuit Against EZCORP, Inc. Filed by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP
- Allergan Receives Written Requests from Pershing Square Regarding Special Meeting of Stockholders
- Pershing Square Submits Requisite Requests from Allergan Shareholders to Call Special Meeting
- Gabelli Funds' Shareholder Rights Proposal Approved at Wausau Annual Meeting
- UPDATE: Matrix Service Company Completes Acquisition of Upstream Contractor
- Web.com Offers Free Seminar to Help Boston Area Small Businesses Strengthen Their Online Presence
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 Investing in World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) to Contact the Firm
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 Investing in The Bancorp Inc. (TBBK) to Contact the Firm
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Int'l Speculator says buy Atac Resources
- Phoenix Gold issues 483,900 shares for $48,390 in debt
Phoenix Gold Resources Corp. has issued 483,900 shares at 10 cents a share to settle a debt of $48,390. The company owed the amount to America's Gold Exploration. Phoenix Gold has also granted options to buy 2.58 million shares to directors and others.
- Int'l Speculator says buy True Gold
- Int'l Speculator says buy Rubicon, mulls WW III
- Inform Exploration reverse takeover
Inform Exploration Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its reverse takeover. The company has acquired OrganiGram Inc. and will resume trading under its new name on Aug. 25, 2014.
- Inform Exploration name change to OrganiGram, rollback
Inform Exploration Corp. has rolled back its shares and changed its name to OrganiGram Holdings Inc. The new symbol is OGI.
- OrganiGram 5,058,712-share private placement
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 5,058,712 shares at 85 cents. Eighty-six placees are subscribing.
- OrganiGram 3,805,277-share private placement
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 3,805,277 shares at 85 cents. Thirty-four placees are subscribing.
- West Melville 1.12-million-share private placement
West Melville Metals Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 1.12 million shares at five cents per share. There are four placees subscribing.
- Westkam 3,008,333-FT-share, 13,631,300-unit financing
Westkam Gold Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 3,008,333 flow-through shares at six cents and 13,631,300 units at five cents. There are 35 placees, including one insider, subscribing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.