No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Peter Hinam's Turquoise Capital plans to acquire rights to wireless technology from Vigil Technologies as its QT. Providing the deal closes, Mr. Hinam will have more time to tend to his MMJ Bioscience, a budding medical marijuana company with a laboratory in Duncan.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Penn West finishes its accounting review and says there is no effect on this year's guidance. Manitok Energy tests its second horizontal well at Entice. Environmentalists prepare to assault the eyes and ears of New York and Nebraska.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Lucara Diamond has two new kimberlite projects near its Karowe mine in Botswana. Adent Capital is closer to becoming Proxima Diamonds, but needs cash. Graphite One Resources has extra cash for its graphite hunt. Star Minerals Group needs more cash for Hoidas Lake.
- Finavera sued by Capital West over $550,000 fee
Finavera Wind Energy Inc. is a defendant in a lawsuit from Capital West Partners over a $550,000 fee. According to the suit Finavera owes the money for financial advisory services.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 17, 2014
Daniel Drimmer files a preliminary prospectus for his new capital pool shell, Campar Capital. Raymond James is handling the shell's $400,000 IPO of 10-cent shares.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Accused of Violating Federal Law and Causing Investor Losses
- BioFuel Announces Rights Offering
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses In Excess Of $100,000 Investing In ITT Educational Services Inc. (ESI) To Contact The Firm
- Arizona 4-H and UnitedHealthcare Expand "Eat 4-Health" Partnership; Use "Pedal Power" to Help Youth Tackle Obesity and Encourage Healthy Lifestyles
- Acorn Energy to Host Annual Stockholder Meeting September 23, 2014 in Delaware
- Panasonic Announces Multi-Faceted Sponsorship of Spartan Race Events
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Education Management Corporation and Certain Officers -- EDMC
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 Investing in Bankrate, Inc. (RATE) to Contact the Firm
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $100,000 Investing in Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (LL) to Contact the Firm
- Crossroads Systems Files Registration Statement for Proposed Offering of Series H Preferred Stock and Warrants to Purchase Common Stock
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Sniper grants options to buy 2.24 million shares
Sniper Resources Ltd. has granted options to buy 2.24 million shares at 10 cents until Sept. 18, 2019.
- Inovalis to pay 6.875-cent distribution Oct. 15
Inovalis Real Estate Investment Trust will pay a September, 2014, distribution of 6.875 cents per unit. The distribution is payable on Oct. 15 to unitholders of record on Sept. 30.
- Petro One receives $500,000 payment from Korea Myanmar
Petro One Energy Corp. has received a $500,000 payment from Korea Myanmar Development Company Ltd., which payment the bank has confirmed is now on deposit. Petro One will receive another $500,000 Sept. 26 and the balance of $2-million Oct. 7.
- QSolar discontinues claim aganst Leede, Taboika
QSolar Ltd., Andreas Tapakoudes and Preston Maddin have discontinued their claim against Leede Financial Markets and Victor Taboika. The parties have reached a mutual agreement.
- eShippers two-million-share private placement
eShippers Management Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of two million shares at five cents. One placee is subscribing.
- Parkside Resources 2,780,730 shares for debt
Parkside Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 2,780,730 shares to settle $139,036 in debts.
- Low Volatility Cdn et al. to pay distributions Oct. 15
Low Volatility Canadian Equities Income Fund and Aston Hill funds have declared distributions to unitholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014. The distributions are payable on Oct. 15, 2014.
- HBanc Capital et al. to pay distributions Oct. 15
HBanc Capital Securities Trust and Aston Hill funds have declared distributions to unitholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014. The distributions are payable on Oct. 15, 2014.
- Australian Banc et al. to pay distributions Oct. 15
Australian Banc Income Fund and Aston Hill funds have declared distributions to unitholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014. The distributions are payable on Oct. 15, 2014.
- Adex Mining arranges $5-million rights offering
Adex Mining Inc. has arranged a $5-million rights offering. It will use the proceeds for debt repayment, working capital and a prefeasibility study on Mount Pleasant. Great Harvest, which owns 45.14 per cent of Adex, will backstop the offering.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.