No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diversified Royalty ex Bennett pleads not guilty
Diversified Royalty Corp.'s former chairman, John Bennett, has pleaded not guilty to criminal bribery charges. Prosecutors in New Jersey claim he was part of a scheme to pay kickbacks to obtain work on a $250-million (U.S.) federal government project.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Prima Diamond has cut the price of its planned placement to advance its three diamond prospects. Adent Capital is still seeking cash to become Proxima Diamond. Xmet has cash to test its graphite target at Blackflake. Niocorp Developments is chatty about a secret.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Larry Phillips's first capital pool shell, Niagara Ventures, will acquire Blu-Dot Beverage as its QT. The target sells bottled Protein Tea drinks at grocery stores in Canada.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Rye Patch's Rochester royalty revenue falls short of projections. Rubicon Minerals makes peace with the Wabauskang First Nation. Tanzanian Royalty is still waiting for help at Buckreef.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 25, 2014
Toro Oil agrees to buy an Alberta Viking property for $25-million from Zargon Oil. Ikkuma Resources drills its first well earlier than expected. Rooster Energy plunges on a disappointing third quarter update.
- BCSC cites Kelowna taxi driver for IR work
The BCSC has begun an administrative case against a Kelowna taxi driver for raising money on behalf of a former TSX-V company. The regulator claims that he brought in $140,500 for Flag Resources (1985) Ltd. without a prospectus.
- SEC target Braverman pleads guilty to insider trading
SEC target Dimitry Braverman, a former law firm technician, has pleaded guilty to a criminal insider trading charge. Prosecutors claim that he made $305,000 (U.S.) buying shares of seven companies, including former TSX listing YM Biosciences Inc.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Clifton Star needs to raise $10-million before next Monday. St. Augustine plans to raise $6-million to help permit King-king in the Philippines. Peruvian explorer Duran Ventures trades at one cent and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Todd Hilditch files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Riley Resources. Haywood Securities will sell the shell's $200,000 IPO at 10 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 24, 2014
Canadian International Minerals has a third Pikoo East partner, Stornoway Diamond. Tsodilo Resources is pressing on at Nxau Nxau. Dajin Resources is touting drill plans for a Nevada lithium play. Niocorp Developments has more assays from Elk River.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SEDAR MD & A
- Era Group Inc. to Present at the Cowen and Company Ultimate Energy Conference
- Tekmira Files Shelf Registration Statement
- Skyline Signs Indemnification Agreements
- Garibaldi drill tests new high-grade area north of Silver Eagle discovery hole
- Crown Mining Corp Clarifies Its Disclosure
- Mindoro's Agata Mining JV to Ship Higher Grade DSO and Provides Results From a Resource Update Drill Program at the Agata Nickel Laterite Project
- Nippon closes final tranche of a Private Placement and issues common shares as interest payment on debentures
- Joe’s Receives Nasdaq Notification Letter
- Nippon realise la derniere tranche d'un placement prive et emet des actions ordinaires guise de paiement d'interets sur debentures
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Brookfield Investments loses $6-million (U.S.) in Q3
Brookfield Investments Corp. lost $6-million (U.S.) in the third quarter of 2014, compared with net income of $69-million (U.S.) a year earlier. The company earned $110-million (U.S.) in the nine months ended Sept. 30, 2014.
- Stuart Olson enters definitive deal to acquire Studon
Stuart Olson Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Studon Electric & Controls for $76.2-million. Studon provides construction, maintenance and turnaround services in Western Canada and had $151.5-million in revenue in fiscal 2014.
- Teckmira files Form S-3 with SEC in United States
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp. has filed a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 with the SEC. A preliminary short form base shelf prospectus is also planned and will be filed later with securities regulatory authorities in Canada, other than Quebec.
- Fairfax files preliminary prospectus for Fairfax India
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. has filed a preliminary prospectus for an IPO of subordinate voting shares of Fairfax India Holdings Corp. Fairfax India will invest in public and private equity securities and debt instruments in India.
- Precipitate Gold 2,235,500-share private placement
Precipitate Gold Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 2,235,500 shares at 13 cents. Thirteen placees are subscribing.
- SoMedia arranges $1.5-million (U.S.) private placement
SoMedia Networks Inc. has arranged a $1.5-million (U.S.) debenture private placement. Each $25,000 in principal of debentures will come with 131,578 warrants each exercisable to acquire a share for 25 cents per share over three years.
- Nippon Dragon 8,267,282-share private placement
Nippon Dragon Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 8,267,282 shares at 7.5 cents. Twenty-two placees are subscribing.
- Garibaldi finds silver in new area at Rodadero North
Garibaldi Resources Corp. has found silver mineralization through channel sampling 150 metres north of the Silver Eagle discovery hole at its Rodadero North project in Mexico. The company plans to drill test the area later this week.
- Niagara Ventures filing statement, suspension
Niagara Ventures Corp. has filed its Nov. 25, 2014, filing statement on SEDAR. The company will remain suspended.
- Northquest closes $1.2-million private placement
Northquest Ltd. has closed a private placement of 10 million shares at 12 cents for $1.2-million. Insider Nord Gold N.V. acquired 3.07 million shares to maintain its 23.7-per-cent interest in the company.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.