No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for March 27, 2015
DeeThree Exploration investors like its year-end financials. Legacy Oil's CEO finds himself in an awkward situation. Iona Energy wins some breathing room from its bondholders, and Petromanas Energy delays a well in Albania by at least six months.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 27, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds is inching toward completion of its big term loan facility for Gahcho Kue. Shore Gold has begun drilling Orion South to aid its financing cause. Orbite is changing its financing plans after a nasty market reception.
- TSX-V member Union responds to Khan's complaints
Former TSX-V member Union Securities Ltd. denies that it mishandled the account of Mohammed Khan, a lottery winner who is suing over losses. Mr. Khan complained that supervisory failures by Union and another firm caused him to lose much of his winnings.
- Gold Summary for March 26, 2015
Mark O'Dea's True Gold appoints Christian Milau as CEO. Mirasol Resources options some Chilean projects to Yamana Gold. Golden Dawn rises to 23 cents, up from 1.5 cents two months ago, and Visible Gold's first five drill holes come up empty.
- Shell Summary for March 26, 2015
Anton Konovalov's first capital pool shell, Dominion General Investment, will list on the TSX-V Friday. Michael Davidson's Friday Capital will acquire Brooks Bergreen's Hit Technologies, a designer of durable cases and mounting devices for iPhones.
- Energy Summary for March 26, 2015
Oil spikes after Saudi Arabia launches air strikes in Yemen, where little Calvalley Petroleum has been toiling for nearly two decades. Legacy Oil lowers its 2015 guidance and replaces its CFO. Sterling Resources finds a buyer for its Romanian assets.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 26, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Stornoway Diamond touts its new Renard airport. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling Clayton Valley lithium. Flinders Resources is producing Graphite at Woxna, just not officially as yet.
- Canadian National trespassing, claims Indian band
Canadian National Railway Company is facing a lawsuit from the Okanagan Indian Band over plans to sell a discontinued rail line. The band says the line is worth $50-million and is partly on its land. It claims CN is trespassing.
- Shell Summary for March 25, 2015
Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb promote their BitGold Inc. at Mines and Money Hong Kong 2015 as they prepare to take their company public through their shell, Loma Vista Capital. Frank Giustra's Tapango Resources sells a $500,000 private placement at 15 cents.
- Gold Summary for March 25, 2015
Brilliant Resources receives another $9-million from Equatorial Guinea, which makes $29.5-million so far. North Country awaits exploration in Nunavut by new joint venturer Auryn Resources. Inca One clarifies a recent tout piece.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- FERC approves the sale of Duke Energy's non-regulated Midwest generation business to Dynegy
- Dynegy Inc. Receives Final Approval to Acquire Duke Energy ’s Midwest Commercial and Retail Business and Energy Capital Partners Asset Portfolios
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Completion of Offering of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2020 and Senior Notes Due 2023
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Completion of Offering of Common Stock
- ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- PSAM Responds To Letter Received From Vivendi On Friday, March 27, 2015
- Embraer files Form 20-F report for the fiscal year ended 2014
- Midway Announces Planned Close of Public Comment for Draft EIS at Gold Rock Project, Nevada
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Gainey McKenna & Egleston Reminds Investors of Class Action Against MiMedx Group, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 20, 2015 -- MDXG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Gainey McKenna & Egleston Reminds Investors of Class Action Against Movado Group, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 6, 2015 -- MOV
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Lornex Capital lowers strike price of options
Lornex Capital Inc. has lowered the exercise price of options to buy 192,333 shares, expiring between 2019 and 2024. The exercise price is now 6.5 cents a share instead of 10 cents.
- Golden Virtue closes private placement for $3.1-million
Golden Virtue Resources Inc. has closed its private placement for $3.1-million. It issued 15.53 million subscription receipts convertible into units. Golden Virtue plans to use the proceeds to finance its reverse takeover and for working capital.
- Midway's draft EIS comment period to end March 30
Midway Gold Corp.'s draft EIS for the Gold Rock project will be open for public comment until March 30, 2015. The public comment period started on Feb. 13.
- New Dimension arranges 1.5-million-unit financing
New Dimension Resources Ltd. has arranged a private placement of 1.5 million units at six cents. The company will use the proceeds for exploration and working capital.
- Thelon Capital changes name to THC Biomed Intl
Thelon Capital Ltd.'s board of directors has approved a company name change. The company's new name is THC Biomed Intl Ltd., effective March 23.
- Unity Energy shareholders elect four directors
Unity Energy Corp.'s shareholders elected four directors at the March 26 AGSM. They also approved an advance-notice bylaw for director nominations.
- Sterling's NI 51-101 year-end 2P reserves at 23.1 mmboe
Sterling Resources Ltd. had NI 51-101 proved plus probable reserves of 23.1 million barrels of oil equivalent at year-end 2014. This represents a decrease of 9.2 million barrels from year-end 2013.
- Manado Gold arranges $262,747 private placement
Manado Gold Corp. has arranged a private placement of 26.27 million units at one cent for $262,747. The company will use the proceeds for listing fees, exploration and management fees.
- EA Education to acquire GTA private school
EA Education Group Inc. plans to acquire a private school in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Waldron loses $29.85-million in 2014
Waldron Energy Corp. lost $29.85-million on sales of $21.58-million in 2014. It lost $8.69-million on sales of $21.8-million in 2013.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.