No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 1, 2015
Ron Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira VII Acquisition. Since 1996, this prolific shell-packager has been the CEO of 18 capital pool shells. So far, he has completed QTs for 15 of them.
- Gold Summary for April 1, 2015
Torex Gold plans to fly its future Mexican gold production to safety. INV Metals could benefit from progress made by Lundin Gold in Ecuador. Calibre Mining has another round of gold assays with Iamgold in Nicaragua.
- Energy Summary for April 1, 2015
Mart Resources says its on-leave CEO misbehaved but its planned takeover still looks good; investors remain doubtful. DeeThree Exploration rises on pleasing Alberta Bakken results. Bob Disbrow continues to buy Niko Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 1, 2015
Peregrine Diamonds will explore Botswana for diamonds. Olivut Resources has cancelled its potentially large but effectively ineffective placement. Orbite has replaced one placement with another. Great Western Minerals is trying to restructure its debt.
- Guestlogix seeks to identify forum poster "fraudfinder"
Guestlogix Inc. has filed a petition in court seeking an order against a Stockhouse user named "fraudfinder." The company complains that the user called it a sham and a "pumped and dumped asset," among other things.
- Gold Summary for March 31, 2015
Iamgold could soon have a new joint venturer in Mali. Bellhaven Copper buys a Colombian property from AngloGold Ashanti. Ross Beaty's new company, Odin Mining, has drill results from Ecuador, and Gold Reserve is still waiting for $740-million from Venezuela.
- Shell Summary for March 31, 2015
David Shaw's Albion Petroleum has acquired KCP Minerals, a mining company with 17 properties in Mexico and one in Nevada. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III launches Solegear Bioplastics; and Michael Dalsin's Convalo Health reaches a new high.
- Energy Summary for March 31, 2015
Argent Energy suspends its distribution and gives up on its search for a suitor. Ithaca Energy promises that its Stella project is done with delays. The head of the U.S. EPA displeases green groups after saying Keystone XL will not be a climate disaster.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Mar. 31, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has drilled more kimberlite at Pikoo and Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Faraday. Hudson Resources has a dream sheet for its White Mountain alumina project in Greenland.
- SEC looks offshore for pump-and-dump cash
The SEC has filed a motion asking for the court's help in tracking the proceeds of a Canadian pump-and-dump operation. The regulator claims that a group of men, operating from Calgary and Surrey, sent money to a bank in Barbados from a pink sheets scheme.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Chen Zhang Joins JD.com as Head of R&D for JD Mall
- TSI Scrap Index Provides Settlement Basis for New Borsa Istanbul Futures Contract
- AudioCodes Announces Authorization of Additional Share Repurchase Program
- Herbalife Launches Third Asia-Pacific Wellness Tour
- Cibolan Gold Identifies High Grade Gold Targets; May Improve Production Economics
- Daqo New Energy to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Results on April 10, 2015
- Orocobre Limited (TSX:ORL) Company Presentation to Sydney Mining Club
- Pryme Energy Limited (POGLY) Capitola Oil Project Operations Update
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit Against Boulder Brands, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of The Board of Directors of Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Shaw touts TV show
Shaw Communications Inc. struggles to make a news story out of the next episode of Big Brother Canada. Wednesday's show had an April Fool's joke. The show's third week is coming up.
- Petromin closes $34,500 second tranche of placement
Petromin Resources Ltd. has closed a $34,500 second tranche of a $449,000 private placement. It issued 1.15 million shares at three cents each in the tranche. Petromin plans to use the proceeds for well workover and recompletion and for working capital.
- Antibe closes $786,000 first tranche of placement
Antibe Therapeutics Inc. has closed a $786,000 first tranche of a $1.25-million private placement, issuing 7.86 million units at 10 cents per unit. It plans to use the proceeds to develop products and for corporate expenses.
- Diversified appoints Rogers to board
Diversified Royalty Corp. has appointed Paula Rogers as director and chairman of the audit committee, effective March 20. Also, the company is pleased with the royalties from five new restaurants added to the Franworks Franchise royalty pool.
- DMD Digital issues 6.01 million shares for debt
DMD Digital Health Connections Group Inc. has issued 6.01 million shares at six cents to settle $360,850 in debts.
- WPC Resources raises $627,150 over 2 placement tranches
WPC Resources Inc. has closed a $457,150 second and final tranche of a now-oversubscribed private placement. It issued 9.14 million units at five cents per unit in the tranche. Over two tranches, it raised $627,150, selling 12.54 million units.
- Marksmen completes injection well at B-78 No. 6
Marksmen Energy Inc. and its joint interest partner have completed an injection well at B-78 No. 6. Marskmen has granted options to buy 550,000 shares at 15 cents for five years.
- Golden Dawn grants options to buy 1.82 million shares
Golden Dawn Minerals Inc. has granted options to buy 1.82 million shares. The options are exercisable for five years.
- Maple Leaf Royalties closes purchase of well interests
Maple Leaf Royalties Corp. has completed its previously announced acquisition of royalty interests and non-operated working interests in 17 oil and gas wells in Alberta and Saskatchewan. The seller was Maple Leaf 2012-II Energy Income LP.
- Fura Emeralds grants option to buy 300,000 shares
Fura Emeralds Inc. has granted an option to buy 300,000 shares at 13 cents for one year.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.