Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Shell Summary for Sept. 2, 2015
David Mitchell's Whiteknight Acquisitions III plans to acquire Dr. Joseph Gabriele's pain relief cream company, Delivra Inc. Two real estate investors, Philip Langridge and Brad Wise, have agreed to acquire cheap shares of Jeffrey Witherell's shell, Plymouth Realty.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 2, 2015
Theia Resources has begun drilling at 2 X Fred in central British Columbia. Goldsource Mines construction in Guyana is going well. Rockhaven Resources has wrapped up drilling at Klaza in Yukon.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 2, 2015
Shore Gold has its diamond counts from a spring drill program. Lithium Americas and Western Lithium USA got near unanimous support for their planned merger. Commerce Resources has more assays from its big Ashram deposit. Vanadiumcorp Resource plans a Lac Dore site tour.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 2, 2015
Parex Resources' joint venturer GeoPark trumpets two new oil discoveries at their shared block in Colombia. Manitok Energy faces production setbacks and seeks "recapitalization opportunities." Twin Butte Energy enjoys more insider buying.
- SEC fines, bans Ontario man for OTC-BB manipulations
The SEC has won a seven-year penny stock ban and $1.3-million (U.S.) in penalties against Ontario's George Tazbaz. The regulator claimed he was part of a $10.6-million (U.S.) scheme to manipulate two Chinese OTC-BB companies.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 1, 2015
Harry Dobson and Brian Hinchcliffe's Northern Aspect will launch Guy and Hugh Halford-Thompson's Blockchain Tech as its QT. Roy Sebag and Josh Crumb's Goldmoney Inc., formerly Bitgold Inc., lost $2.84-million in its quarter ended June 30.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 1, 2015
Kennady Diamonds drills more encouragement at Kelvin. Scandium International Mining has raised more cash for Nyngan. American Vanadium needs cash for filing fees at Gibellini. Bacanora Minerals has another lithium hit at Sonora.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 1, 2015
Penn West Petroleum takes its dividend off life support. Pengrowth Energy lowers its dividend for the second time this year. MEG Energy hires advisers to help sell its 50-per-cent-owned Access pipeline, and Pacific Exploration gains a new block in Peru.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 1, 2015
Integra Gold has new high-grade assays at Triangle. Mawson Resources also has assays, which it hopes will lead to a resource estimate at Palokas. First Mining Finance plans to acquire two companies with gold plays in Northwestern Ontario.
- SEC target Kueber surrenders in U.S., released on bond
SEC target Phil Kueber has appeared before a New York judge on charges stemming from the manipulation of Cynk Technology Corp. The judge released him on a $150,000 (U.S.) appearance bond.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP says CN, CP see crude carload levels drop
- Centamin director Arnesen acquires 34,000 shares
Centamin PLC director Mark Arnesen has acquired 34,000 shares at 58.2 pence each on the LSE. Mr. Arnesen now owns 49,000, or 0.004 per cent, of the company's outstanding shares.more...
- InMed Pharmaceuticals appoints Brennan CEO
InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. has appointed Paul Brennan as CEO, replaceing Craig Schneider, who will remain on the board of directors. Mr. Brennan has experience with Arbutus Biopharma, Altair Therapeutics, Aspreva Pharmaceuticals and AnorMED.more...
- Minera IRL appoints Pinto non-executive chairman
Minera IRL Ltd. has appointed Jaime Pinto as non-executive chairman. Mr. Pinto is a lawyer and has experience with Inter-American Development Bank, Refineria la Pampilla SAA and Lupaka Gold Corp.more...
- FP says Cenovus likes pipelines, but sees need for rail
- Dalradian Resources president Warman, VP Ives resign
Dalradian Resources Inc. president Tim Warman and VP, project management, Ruth Ives have resigned. The company has moved its corporate office.more...
- FP says Canaccord sees fear still dominating market
- Globe/CP say Cdn Oil getting Syncrude operational soon
- Globe says Telus, others fit Buffett style of investing
- Globe says Enbridge Income Fund targeted at $40
Click here for more headlines.