Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- TMX's MX approved as foreign board of trade
TMX Group Ltd.'s Montreal Exchange has been approved by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a foreign board of trade. MX can now provide its U.S. clients direct access to its electronic order entry and trade matching system.more...
- Intema Solutions loses $191,611 in Q2
Intema Solutions Inc. lost $191,611 on revenue of $305,795 in Q2 2015. The company is delaying the release of its new e-mail platform, so it can add features. Separately, it expects to close an acquisition by quarter-end.more...
- Uracan Resources director Sedun resigns
Uracan Resources Ltd. director Gregg Sedun has resigned.more...
- Americas Petrogas halted at 11:23 a.m. PT
Americas Petrogas Inc. has been halted at 11:23 a.m. PT on Aug. 28, 2015, at the request of the company, pending news.more...
- Dream Unlimited to pay 12.53-cent dividend Sept. 30
Dream Unlimited Corp. will pay a 12.53-cent Series 1 preference dividend on Sept. 30, 2015. The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record on Sept. 15, 2015.more...
- AlarmForce to release fiscal Q3 2015 results Sept. 10
AlarmForce Industries Inc. will release its fiscal 2015 third quarter results on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, Sept. 11, 2015, at 10 a.m. ET.more...
- China Keli Electric appoints Lo as CFO
China Keli Electric Company Ltd. has appointed Tze Fung Philip Lo as the company's CFO, replacing Dong Zhang.more...
- Till Capital lends $100,000 (U.S.) to Silver Predator
Till Capital Ltd. has lent $100,000 (U.S.) to Silver Predator Corp. in the form of a promissory note. Silver Predator may borrow a maximum of $275,000 (U.S.) under the note.more...
- Diagnos increases share limit under stock option plan
Diagnos Inc. has increased the number of shares available under its stock option plan to 20 million from 12 million. It will seek shareholder approval for the increase at the AGM on Sept. 24.more...
- Bacanora Minerals clarifies Aug. 27 NR re Tesla deal
Bacanora Minerals Ltd. has clarified its Aug. 27, 2015, NR about its supply agreement with Tesla Motors Inc. The company noted that its production capacity estimate is an internal company estimate that is not determined with NI 43-101 methods.more...
Click here for more headlines.