No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Wade Dawe's Stockport Exploration aims to begin small-scale gold production in Kenya. Great Panther Silver offers $1.7-million for Cangold. Garibaldi Resources signs a toll-processing deal with Gainey Capital.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Larry Doan and David Smalley file a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Flying Monkey Capital. Frank Giustra acquires 2,615,000 shares of a five-million-share private placement of 10-cent shares sold by PNO Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
True North Gems has a revised dream sheet for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire project in Greenland. Strike Diamond has raised some cash but needs more. Quest Rare Minerals is borrowing $2.5-million using convertible notes.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Colorado. Marquee Energy makes another acquisition in its core Michichi area of Alberta. Strategic Oil lowers its budget and production guidance for the first half of 2015, and Hollywood is horrified by Keystone XL.
- SEC target Verdmont denies wrongdoing
SEC target Verdmont Capital SA denies that it did anything wrong in the sale of millions of shares of two Canadian-linked listings. The firm says it simply sold the stock on behalf of clients, and had no other interest in the transactions.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Midway Gold still hopes to pour its first Nevada gold this quarter. Cassidy has $17.5-million to start small-scale gold production in Guinea. CMC Metals has $523,000 to do the same in California, and Eureka Resources had its busiest day in seven years.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Georges Durst's NEX shell, Saratoga Electronic, signs a definitive agreement to acquire Abba Medix, a hopeful medical marijuana producer. Abba Medix, which has applied to Health Canada for a licence but not yet received one, has already sold $2.52-million in shares.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Ithaca Energy delays its Stella project in the North Sea for the fourth time. EnCana and Seven Generations lower their 2015 budgets, but leave their production more or less intact. Niko Resources' investors seem eager for news from India.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 25, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has drilled more kimberlite at Kelvin but will now drill Faraday. Western Lithium USA has produced lithium carbonate from its Kings Valley project. Houston Lake Mining is doing more drilling at PAK. Energizer Resources is raising more cash for Molo.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 24, 2015
Harley Sinclair's Anergy Capital closes its QT by launching a Newfoundland marine technology company, Kraken Sonar. Roy Sebag's BitGold Inc. expects to go public next month through a reverse takeover of Mr. Sebag's shell, Loma Vista.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- WHAM Targeting Rapidly Growing Mobile Communications Market With Secure Mobile App License From UPONUS Technologies LLC
- Third Century Bancorp Announces Dividend
- Accomplished Media Executive Becomes First Female Publisher of The Providence Journal
- SEDAR Early Warning Report
- TheDirectory.com to Host Quarterly Shareholder Conference Call March 12, 2015
- StoneMor Partners L.P. Announces Date of Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- SEDAR Early Warning Report
- Warren Resources Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- WHAM Targeting Rapidly Growing Mobile Communications Market with Secure Mobile App Licensed from UPONUS Technologies, LLC
- Sears Hometown Stores Donates More Than $90,000 to Volunteer First Responders Through "Salute to Local Heroes" Campaign
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Oil Optimization still working on Rockstone deal
Oil Optimization Inc. and Rockstone Petroleum are still working to finalize their transaction agreement.
- Corus Entertainment's YTV advertises March lineup
Corus Entertainment Inc.'s YTV its advertising its March programming lineup.
- Essa Pharma agent releases 2.35 million lock-up shares
Essa Pharma Inc. financing agent Bloom Burton & Co. has released from lock-up 2.35 million shares of the company. Of that, 763,875 will be free trading immediately and the rest will be subject to other lock-up or escrow conditions.
- iFabric loses $160,220 in fiscal Q1 2015
iFabric Corp. lost $160,220 on revenue of $3.04-million in fiscal Q1 2015. It earned $213,330 on revenue of $3-million in fiscal Q1 2014.
- Red Pine finishes drilling two holes at Wawa
Red Pine Exploration Inc. has finished drilling two holes at the Surlaga deposit on the Wawa property. The company has also finished an airborne magnetic survey of the entire Wawa project. It has granted options to buy 4.48 million shares at 10 cents.
- Raven Rock managing partner Caplan resigns
Raven Rock Strategic Income Fund co-founder and managing partner of Raven Rock Capital, Guy Caplan, has resigned for personal reasons. Rich Godfrey, Raven Rock's COO, will take over Mr. Caplan's role in the interim.
- Post says Sears downgraded on another losing quarter
- Melkior shareholders elect three directors at AGM
Melkior Resources Inc.'s shareholders elected three directors at the company's AGM on Feb. 24, 2015. The company has drilled 33,000 m on the Zam-Zam Shenkman gold trend and is interpreting all data.
- Post/wire say Timbercreek moves rentals upmarket
- Globe says Calfrac Well Services making cuts
Click here for more Canadian headlines.