No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- TSX-V member Leede says lotto winner a risky investor
TSX-V member Leede Financial Inc. denies that it did anything wrong in its handling of the account of lottery winner Mohammed Khan. The firm says that Mr. Khan sought out risky investments and lost money in the 2008 financial crisis.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Robert Munro and Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial closes a $5.7-million financing at 10 cents as it prepares to go public through Mr. Munro's shell, Chrysalis Capital IX. This will be another health care company from Patient Home and Convalo Health founder Mr. Dalsin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has results from Qilalugaq. Investors liked its yellow gems despite the modest grade. Diamcor Mining continues to sell diamonds from trial mining at Krone-Endora. Focus Graphite says its Lac Knife graphite works better than synthetic in batteries.
- OSC charges serial fraudster Mitton
The OSC has filed new charges against Michael Mitton, the con man with 105 criminal convictions. The regulator claims he was trading in violation of a permanent ban. The charges come four years after his release for an OTC-BB scheme.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Pengrowth Energy posts a hefty fourth quarter loss, but surpasses its 2014 production target. BlackPearl Resources defers one project but says a more important one is right on schedule. Investors in Quebec juniors finish up a giddy week.
- SEC target Georgiou loses at appeal court, again
SEC target George Georgiou, serving a 25-year fraud sentence, has lost his latest attempt at winning his freedom. The U.S. Court of Appeals has denied his request for a rehearing. He had complained about a witnesses's cocaine addiction and mental health.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Wade Dawe's Stockport Exploration aims to begin small-scale gold production in Kenya. Great Panther Silver offers $1.7-million for Cangold. Garibaldi Resources signs a toll-processing deal with Gainey Capital.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Larry Doan and David Smalley file a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Flying Monkey Capital. Frank Giustra acquires 2,615,000 shares of a five-million-share private placement of 10-cent shares sold by PNO Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
True North Gems has a revised dream sheet for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire project in Greenland. Strike Diamond has raised some cash but needs more. Quest Rare Minerals is borrowing $2.5-million using convertible notes.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Colorado. Marquee Energy makes another acquisition in its core Michichi area of Alberta. Strategic Oil lowers its budget and production guidance for the first half of 2015, and Hollywood is horrified by Keystone XL.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Unum Group to present at the RBC Capital Markets Financial Institutions Conference
- Morningstar Credit Ratings Assigns Preliminary Ratings for Morgan Stanley Capital I Trust 2015-XLF1, Commercial Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2015-XLF1 (MSCI 2015-XLF1)
- Northrop Grumman's Katherine Pendergraph Receives Asian-American Most Promising Engineer of the Year Award
- LeapFrog And Olympic Gold-Medal Figure Skater Kristi Yamaguchi Partner To Raise Awareness Of Early Childhood Literacy During National Reading Month
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces Grand Opening Celebration in Spring Hill, FL
- Mobile Mini Completes Acquisition Near Glasgow, Scotland
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals Receives Notice of Allowance of Fourth U.S. Patent Covering Methods of Use and Compositions for VAL-083
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces Grand Opening Celebration in Marietta, GA
- GP Strategies to Present at 27th Annual ROTH Conference
- IIROC Trade Resumption - Iberian Minerals Ltd.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Centric Health to resume at 8:30 a.m. PT
Centric Health Corp. will resume at 8:30 a.m. PT on March 2, 2015.
- GreenPower Motor adds Richardson as director nominee
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. has added David Richardson as a nominee to its proposed slate of directors. Mr. Richardson is the president and CEO of Octaform Systems Inc. and a director of James Richardson & Sons Ltd.
- Viscount Mining to resume at 8:45 a.m. PT
Viscount Mining Corp. will resume at 8:45 a.m. PT on March 2, 2015.
- Wi-LAN enters settlement deal with EV3, Covidien
Wi-LAN Inc. has entered a settlement and licence deal with EV3 Inc. and Covidien Holding Inc.
- Transeastern to raise $18-million through equity, debt
Transeastern Power Trust has arranged a $13-million private placement of subscription receipts. It has also arranged a $5-million debt facility with Sprott Resource Lending Partnership.
- Transeastern Power Trust to resume at 8:45 a.m. PT
Transeastern Power Trust will resume at 8:45 a.m. PT on March 2, 2015.
- Iberian Minerals to resume at 8:45 a.m. PT
Iberian Minerals Ltd. will resume at 8:45 a.m. PT on March 2, 2015.
- Agility offers Work-Fit to Boeing's Philadelphia site
Agility Health Inc. is offering its Work-Fit injury prevention services to the Boeing Company's Philadelphia site. The services will be part of Boeing's Industrial Athlete program.
- Integra Gold files Lamaque PEA report on SEDAR
Integra Gold Corp. has filed on SEDAR a PEA report for its Lamaque project in Quebec. It released the PEA results on Jan. 13.
- Iberian Minerals to sell Alberta 1 for $7-million
Iberian Minerals Ltd. intends to sell its full interest in the Alberta 1 project to an unnamed third party for about $7-million. If the buyer cannot obtain a mining permit for Alberta 1 "over a period of many years," Iberian must refund the buyer one million euros.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.