No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Gold closed under $1,200 an ounce, sending Barrick to a 22-year low. Centerra's cash costs are much too high. Iamgold and Semafo brace for violence in Burkina Faso, and Reservoir Minerals rose slightly as its joint venturer resumed drilling in Serbia.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Surge Energy defends its dividend. Parex Resources boosts reserves in Colombia. Canacol Energy arranges a $100-million (U.S.) note deal for investments in Latin America (quite possibly Mexico), and Petromanas Energy suspends drilling at a well in Albania.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Larry Doan files a prospectus to list his first capital pool shell, Marching Moose Capital. Zip Dhanani proposes to roll back Wangton Capital 1:2, and Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital is a busy trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 30, 2014
Kennady Diamonds has a few more long drill hits at its rich Kelvin kimberlite. Alto Ventures has wrapped up till sampling at Pikoo. Orbite Aluminae faces further delay. Lomiko Metals and Canada Strategic Metals have begun drilling La Loutre.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
- IGM's Investors Group sued by body massage tenant
IGM Financial Inc.'s Investors Group is a defendant in a landlord-tenant lawsuit over body massages. A Coquitlam business complains that Investors Group, as its landlord, has unfairly prevented or restricted massages at its premises for years.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Lachlan Star is trying to raise $5-million from Peter Babin, a former director. AuRico Gold hopes it can still build a $500-million gold mine north of Smithers, B.C. Sheldon Inwentash's Pinetree Capital continues to dump stock in low-priced juniors.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- DENSO Announces First-half Financial Results
- SEDAR Interim Financial Statements
- TIS to Demonstrate Mobile Capture Solutions at Money 20/20
- CORRECTION - LightPath Technologies Schedules Fiscal 2015 First Quarter Conference Call
- Wells Fargo Adds Resources for Tech Sector in Mountain States
- TCF Bank Awards $1,000 to Support Sierra High School Athletics Program
- Canada Will Tax Marijuana Just Like Tylenol
- Southeastern Bank Financial Corp. Reports Record Third Quarter Earnings and Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Philips Lifeline GoSafe mobile technology keeps seniors connected to emergency care on-the-go
- 2014 TCS New York City Marathon to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- National Bank appoints Bachand, Kinsley as directors
National Bank of Canada is appointing Raymond Bachand and Karen Kinsley as directors. Mr. Bachand was president and CEO of the Fonds de solidarite FTQ and SECOR. Ms. Kinsley was president and CEO of Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp.
- Komet, Stremco sign deal to start work at Guiro
Komet Resources Inc. and Stremco SA have signed a subcontracting deal to start work at the Guiro mine. The subcontracting deal will end when the Burkina Faso government finalizes the company's permit transfer for the mine.
- Big Rock releases Dunkelweizen wheat ale
Big Rock Brewery Inc. has released Dunkelweizen dark wheat ale under its Signature series of beers. It is available in Alberta, B.C., Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Ecopetrol earns 2.35 trillion Colombian pesos in Q3
Ecopetrol SA earned 2.35 trillion Colombian pesos on sales of 14.57 trillion Colombian pesos in fiscal Q3 2014. The company earned 3.97 trillion Colombian pesos on sales of 16.21 trillion Colombian pesos during the same period last year.
- SecureCom releases SecureCom Voice for BlackBerry
SecureCom Mobile Inc. has released SecureCom Voice for the BlackBerry platform. SecureCom Voice protects voice communication from surveillance.
- James Bay closes $520,000 financing
James Bay Resources Ltd. has closed its private placement of 520,000 units at $1 each for $520,000. It will use the money for its oil and gas business in Nigeria and general purposes.
- Cassidy Gold closes $6.1-million Alchemists placement
Cassidy Gold Corp. has closed a $6.1-million private placement with Alchemists, issuing 122.18 million shares at five cents. It will use the proceeds to develop its Kouroussa gold project, and for general purposes.
- Post says Seven Generations ends trading debut higher
- Post/wire say Ubben coos over Agrium's "stable jewel"
- Cdn Int'l optionee North Arrow completes Pikoo sampling
Canadian International Minerals Inc. optionee North Arrow Minerals Inc. has completed 11 till samples at the Pikoo Extension A and B properties. North Arrow has sent the samples for kimberlite indicator mineral processing.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.