No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 15, 2014
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV plans to acquire VeroLube Inc. as its QT. The target's shareholders include Frank Giustra and Canaccord's Peter Brown.
- American Creek beats Teuton in court
American Creek Resources Ltd. has won a lawsuit over title to the Treaty Creek property. A judge has ruled that the company's exploration expenses were sufficient to satisfy an option agreement it has with Teuton Resources Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 15, 2014
Probe Mines drops along with the price of gold. Teuton Resources finds out its 49-per-cent interest in the Treaty Creek property will now be held in trust by American Creek. Paul Dickson's Newnote Financial continues to promote bitcoins.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 15
Dominion Diamond is maintaining production and boosting revenue at Diavik this year. Kennady Diamonds continues drilling kimberlite at Kennady North. Canada Carbon is readying its pilot plant program at Miller. Geomega Resources has raised more cash.
- Gold Summary for April 14, 2014
Agnico Eagle promises $5-million should Nunavut one day build a university. Braeval Mining merges with Oban Exploration. Angkor Gold arranges $6.5-million in financings to search for Cambodian gold.
- Shell Summary for April 14, 2014
Pat DiCapo's POCML 2 Inc. will be the second capital pool shell to launch a medical marijuana company on the TSX-V. It plans to acquire Bedrocan Canada as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 14
North Arrow Minerals and Dominion Diamond expect a slow 2014 but a busier 2015 at Lac de Gras. Shore Gold continues its search for a replacement partner at Star-Orion South. Ucore Rare Metals has raised cash for feasibility at Bokan.
- Imperial Metals sued by Red Chris contractor
Imperial Metals Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit brought by a contractor at the Red Chris mine. The contractor complains that it had to excavate far more earth than design documents called for. It is seeking $3.27-million.
- SEC seeks to amend boiler room case, mentions Global
The SEC is asking permission to amend its case against a group of Canadian boiler room operators. The regulator is seeking to include allegations that a Mexican defendant sold $1.1-million (U.S.) worth of stock through Global Securities Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 11, 2014
Atico Mining continues expanding its El Roble gold mine in Colombia. Mines Management has spent 11 years and $67-million trying to obtain drill permits in Montana. Alhambra still has no money, one month after its $5-million GRIT financing.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of FedFirst Financial Corp. In Connection With the Sale of The Company
- AT&T Ranks No. 1 In Tucson, AZ
- Steel Dynamics Reports First Quarter 2014 Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.17
- Regal Offers Free Download of "A Haunted House" with Ticket Purchase to "A Haunted House 2"
- Celanese Announces Vinyl Acetate-Based Emulsions Price Increase in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Baylake Corp. Declares Dividend and Extends Stock Repurchase Program
- Yahoo Nominates Three New Board Members, Including Yahoo Founder David Filo
- American Railcar Industries, Inc. Announces First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call
- East West Bancorp Reports Net Income for First Quarter 2014 of $76.7 Million, up 6% from Prior Year and Earnings Per Share of $0.54, up 8% from Prior Year
- NanoTech Sponsored Fighter Tim Kennedy to Headline UFC’s TUF Nations Finale
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Ergoresearch five-million-share private placement
Ergoresearch Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of five million shares at $1. Eighteen placees are subscribing.
- Black Diamond Group to release Q1 results May 7
Black Diamond Group Ltd. will release its first quarter results on May 7, 2014. The company will hold a conference call at 8:15 a.m. MST on May 8, 2014.
- Epsilon earns $2-million (U.S.) in Q1
Epsilon Energy Ltd. earned $2-million (U.S.) on revenue of $17.62-million (U.S.) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. This compares with a profit of $1.67-million (U.S.) on revenue of $13.97-million (U.S.) in the first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- ePals 36,404,265 warrants extended
ePals Corp. has received TSX-V approval to extend 36,404,265 warrants to June 30, 2014, from April 30, 2014. The warrants are exercisable at 7.5 cents per share.
- ShaMaran's Atrush-4 well tests at maximum of 9,059 bopd
ShaMaran Petroleum Corp.'s Atrush-4 well in the Kurdistan region of Iraq has tested at a maximum of 9,059 barrel of oil per day. It has suspended the well as a phase 1 producer and is moving the drilling rig to Chiya Khere-5.
- First Mountain temporarily stops Atlee production
First Mountain Exploration Ltd. has temporarily stopped production at Atlee Buffalo because of mechanical problems. The company has appointed Rick Hammermeister as its vice-president, finance, and CFO.
- Almaden releases NI 43-101 PEA for Ixtaca
Almaden Minerals Ltd.'s NI 43-101 preliminary economic assessment for the Ixtaca deposit in Mexico estimates a $728-million (U.S.) net present value. The estimated annual production is 130,000 ounces gold and 7.79 million ounces silver over 12.1 years.
- Teranga files preliminary prospectus for offering
Teranga Gold Corp. has filed a preliminary prospectus for its previously announced $30-million offering. The company has amended its stock option plan and will seek approval for the changes at its May 1 annual meeting.
- Pine Cliff appoints McNeill vice-president operations
Pine Cliff Energy Ltd. has appointed Terry McNeill vice-president operations. He holds a bachelor of engineering degree from the University of Calgary and is a member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta.
- NovaGold to provide outlook at June 15 AGM
NovaGold Resources Inc. will provide its 2013 achievements and an outlook at its June 5 AGM in Vancouver at 3 p.m. The AGM will also be available to callers and by webcast.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.