Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Nobel REIT's Q3 2015 NOI at $1.48-million
Nobel Real Estate Investment Trust had NOI of $1.48-million in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2015, compared with NOI of $508,915 a year earlier. The REIT had rental revenues of $2.38-million in Q3 2015.more...
- PharmaCan's Peace Naturals share sale to close Dec. 11
PharmaCan Capital Corp. has received notification that the proposed sale of the Barnes Family Trust's shares in Peace Naturals is scheduled to close on Dec. 11, 2015. The share price for the transaction is $7.33 per share.more...
- Hawkeye Gold reprices options to buy 151,666 shares
Hawkeye Gold & Diamond Inc. has repriced its options buy 151,666 shares. The options will now be exercisable at 10 cents a share from 60 cents a share.more...
- Gold Bullion's mineralized material ready for mill
Gold Bullion Development Corp.'s mineralized material from the Granada mine site is ready for commissioning the mill.more...
- Nordex has revenues of $3.75-million in Q3 2015
Nordex Explosives Ltd. has revenues of $3.75-million in Q3 2015. It has a gross profit margin of 17 per cent in Q3, compared with 13.3 per cent in Q2. Nordex has also signed supply deals with Alamos Gold and Technica Mining in Q3, among other things.more...
- CanAlaska optionee to begin drilling at Patterson
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. optionee Makena Resources is about to begin drilling at the Patterson West project. CanAlaska has cancelled its financing previously announced on Oct. 28, 2015.more...
- Maxim Power cheers AUC ruling re Milner line loss
Maxim Power Corp. is pleased with the AUC's ruling for AESO to change a line loss rule relating to Maxim subsidiary Milner Power Inc. The company has also received AEP approval for its 236-megawatt Milner project expansion.more...
- West Kirkland receives Three Hills construction permit
West Kirkland Mining Inc. has received a construction permit for its Three Hills mine project in Nevada. The company has received a decision record and finding of no significant impact for its environmental assessment.more...
- West Kirkland Mining to resume at 7:45 a.m. PT
West Kirkland Mining Inc. will resume at 7:45 a.m. PT on Nov. 27, 2015.more...
- Satori Resources cancels options for 502,500 shares
Satori Resources Inc. has cancelled options for 502,500 shares, which have exercise prices from 50 cents to $1 per share.more...
Click here for more headlines.