No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 17
Pangolin Diamonds has found a second microdiamond in soil, but none so far from kimberlite. Chalice Gold Mines will help drill Webb for kimberlite. Ucore Rare Metals has raised $7-million and Western Lithium USA is raising $8-million.
- SEC target Coldicutt agrees to ban, fines in U.S.
SEC target Tom Coldicutt has accepted a permanent penny stock ban for his role in an OTC-BB shell scheme. The SEC says he and others improperly sold 15 companies as shells, grossing $4.8-million (U.S.).
- Gold Summary for April 16, 2014
Agnico Eagle joins the Osisko-Yamana deal. Goldcorp's Los Filos mine is still shut. Pretium Resources hopes for an easy environmental permitting process in B.C., and Willie McLucas needs $25-million for a small mine in Nova Scotia.
- Shell Summary for April 16, 2014
Mark Newman's first capital pool shell, Cliffside Capital, will list on the TSX-V tomorrow. Meet the good citizens of shell-making at Camex Energy, which plans to acquire BlackRock Metals, a Quebec mining company working on an iron ore project.
- CSE 1.2%, Pure et al. 34%, Schmitt pushes Aequitas
The Canadian Securities Exchange received 1.2 per cent of Canadian trading volume last week. Pure Trading and the other ATSs capuured 34 per cent. Jos Schmitt continues to talk up his new baby, Aequitas Exchange.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 16
Shore Gold has cleared an environmental hurdle but others lie ahead. Stornoway Diamond is drilling for blue sky deep within Renard-2. American Manganese is adding silica to manganese for its lithium-ion battery-based promotion.
- Shell Summary for April 15, 2014
David Danziger's Aumento Capital IV plans to acquire VeroLube Inc. as its QT. The target's shareholders include Frank Giustra and Canaccord's Peter Brown.
- American Creek beats Teuton in court
American Creek Resources Ltd. has won a lawsuit over title to the Treaty Creek property. A judge has ruled that the company's exploration expenses were sufficient to satisfy an option agreement it has with Teuton Resources Corp.
- Gold Summary for April 15, 2014
Probe Mines drops along with the price of gold. Teuton Resources finds out its 49-per-cent interest in the Treaty Creek property will now be held in trust by American Creek. Paul Dickson's Newnote Financial continues to promote bitcoins.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 15
Dominion Diamond is maintaining production and boosting revenue at Diavik this year. Kennady Diamonds continues drilling kimberlite at Kennady North. Canada Carbon is readying its pilot plant program at Miller. Geomega Resources has raised more cash.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Ixia Announces Intention to Restate 2013 First and Second Quarters, SEC Filings Update and Nasdaq Extension of Time to Regain Compliance
- Live Nation Entertainment Assumes Sole Ownership Of Live Nation Japan
- EPR Properties First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call Scheduled for April 29, 2014
- Northrop Grumman Dedicates Aircraft Integration Center of Excellence in St. Augustine, Fla.
- 3M Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- Siuslaw Financial Group Earnings Up 20% for 1st Quarter, 2014
- First Commonwealth Announces Webcast of 2014 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Blue Nile Schedules First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Chemtura to Attend Oppenheimer Ninth Annual Industrials Conference in New York City on May 14, 2014
- Chemtura to Attend Barclays Chemical ROC Stars Conference in New York City on May 6, 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Slate Retail to list on TSX April 22
Slate Retail REIT will begin trading on the TSX on April 22, 2014. The REIT will own a portfolio of grocery-anchored commercial real estate properties in the U.S.
- Marlin files amended prospectus for offering
Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. has filed an amended preliminary prospectus for its $10-million offering of 100 million shares. The company will use the proceeds to finance the San Albino acquisition and Golden Reign investment.
- Chaparral Gold completes Waterton settlement
Chaparral Gold Corp. has completed its settlement with Waterton Precious Metals Fund II Cayman LP. The BCSC has granted a cease trade order cancelling Chaparral's shareholder rights plan.
- K-Bro Linen to pay 9.58-cent dividend
K-Bro Linen Inc. will issue a 9.58-cent dividend to shareholders of record on April 30, 2014. The dividend is payable on May 15, 2014.
- Turnberry closes RTO, $5-million private placement
Turnberry Resources Ltd. has closed its reverse takeover of Anthem United Inc. and a concurrent $5-million private placement. The company has appointed Greg Smith, Daniel O'Flaherty, Marcel de Groot and Mark Backens as directors.
- Northern Superior receives Ontario's revised defence
Northern Superior Resources Inc. has received an amended state of defence in response to its $110-million lawsuit against the Ontario government. It says Ontario makes the same arguments, fails to address key claims and "clouds the waters."
- Global Digit II to pay 1.8-cent distribution May 14
Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II will pay a monthly distribution of 1.8 cents per unit on May 14 to unitholders of record on April 20, 2014. It had an estimated NAV per unit of 33 cents at April 15, 2014.
- IEMR arranges note financing with International Energy
IEMR Resources Inc. has issued $332,682 (Canadian) in notes to International Energy and Mineral Resources Investment (Hong Kong) Company Ltd. The company has also arranged an $800,000 (U.S.) convertible note financing.
- Stem Cell Therapeutics to move up to TSX April 22
Stem Cell Therapeutics Corp. will begin trading on the TSX on April 22, 2014. Its shares will delist from the TSX-V before beginning to trade on the TSX.
- Zone Resources amended agreement for Girard property
Zone Resources Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its April 7, 2014, amended agreement with Ken Smith for the Girard iron ore property in Nunavik. Instead of paying $115,000 in cash, the company will issue 750,000 shares.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.