No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 4, 2015
Klondex Mines drops as insiders sell. Codrington Resource celebrates its first-ever gold production. Stan Bharti resumes his annual PDAC conference tradition: a party at the Pravda Vodka House.
- Shell Summary for March 4, 2015
Geoff Balderson's Aim Explorations pushes back the deadline for acquiring Heart Force Medical to April 30. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III lowers the price of shares in a $1.6-million financing to 25 cents as it attempts to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 4, 2015
Pangolin Diamonds is excited by diamonds turning up in its soil samples. Diamond Fields International has reappointed Ian Ransome to its board. Ucore Rare Metals will pay a licence fee for rare earth metals recovery technology. Sabre Graphite has a new fantasy play.
- Energy Summary for March 4, 2015
Cenovus Energy raises $1.5-billion. Pacific Rubiales and Ecopetrol may receive a much-needed permit in Colombia next week. Blackbird Energy tests its first two Elmworth Montney wells, and the U.S. Senate fails to override the President's Keystone XL veto.
- Chilean Metals defeats lawsuit from George Sookochoff
Chilean Metals Inc. has defeated a lawsuit from its former president, George Sookochoff, over unpaid management fees. A judge has found that Mr. Sookochoff kept billing the company $15,000 per month after his contract had expired.
- Gold Summary for March 3, 2015
Samco Gold will not receive $88-million. Levon Resources has $46-million in working capital and is mulling opportunities in other sectors. Noront Resources receives the PDAC's social responsibility award.
- Shell Summary for March 3, 2015
Amar Bhalla's new capital pool shell, LL Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. David Subotic's NEX shell, Stratton Capital, plans to launch Pro Gaming League, an eSports company in Toronto, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for March 3, 2015
Whitecap Resources enjoys higher production and credit facilities. Pacific Rubiales will likely miss its 2014 production goal. Pan Orient delays an Alberta project, and green groups claim Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal raises red flags for Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 3, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has added 20,000 hectares to its Kahuna diamond play near Rankin Inlet. Rockwell Diamonds is raising cash to pay for two new gem mines. Focus Graphite wants to raise $2-million to hit some milestones. Continental Precious Metals is touting a big shale play.
- SEC halts 128 potential pump-and-dumps
The SEC has halted 128 inactive companies, including 19 Canadian-linked listings, citing their potential use by fraud artists. At least two of the companies have appeared in SEC enforcement cases.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- CTPartners Executive Search Inc. Adopts Stockholder Rights Agreement
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in Stratasys Ltd. to Contact Brower Piven Before the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit -- SSYS
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in InvenSense, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the March 9, 2015 Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit -- INVN
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in CTPartners Executive Search Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit -- CTP
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in Corporate Resource Services, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit -- CRRS
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in Amira Nature Foods, Ltd. to Contact Brower Piven Before the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit -- ANFI
- Resource America, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014
- Mentor Graphics Appoints Paul Mascarenas to Board of Directors
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc./
- Loton Announces That John Petrocelli Will Serve as President of Its Newly Created FestreamTV Subsidiary
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Int'l Speculator says sell Rio Alto Mining
- Inv Reporter refreshes Firan Technologies buy
- Liquor Stores earns $12.94-million in 2014
Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd. earned $12.94-million on revenue of $694.18-million in 2014. This compares with a profit of $11.48-million on revenue of $660.97-million in 2013. Liquor Stores will hold a conference call March 5 at 8 a.m. MT.
- Essential Energy loses $22.82-million in 2014
Essential Energy Services Ltd. lost $22.82-million on revenue of $351.47-million in 2014. It earned $21.9-million on revenue of $336.26-million in 2013.
- Trilogy loses $61.01-million in 2014
Trilogy Energy Corp. lost $61.01-million on revenue of $618.94-million in 2014. It wrote down a portion of its deferred tax asset to settle a dispute with CRA. The loss compares with a profit of $11.46-million on revenue of $563.46-million in 2013.
- Successful Inv refreshes Transcontinental buy
- Trinidad Drilling earns $6.59-million in 2014
Trinidad Drilling Ltd. earned $6.59-million on revenue of $941.33-million in 2014. The company earned $70.95-million on revenue of $845.88-million in 2013.
- Husky Energy increases offering to $200-million
Husky Energy Inc.'s underwriters for its offering of Series 5 preferred shares have exercised their option to increase the offering size to eight million shares. The proceeds from the offering will now be $200-million.
- Cdn Western Bank earns $55.98-million in fiscal Q1
Canadian Western Bank earned $55.98-million on revenue of $158.17-million in its fiscal first quarter ended Jan. 31, 2015. This compares with earnings of $56.74-million on revenue of $151.68-million in the same period a year earlier.
- CMX Gold closes private placements for $66,000
CMX Gold & Silver Corp. has closed private placements for $66,000. The company issued 660,000 units at 10 cents and will use the proceeds for working capital.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.