Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Rogue Resources MOU with Flying Post, Mattagami
Rogue Resources Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its April 10, 2015, MOU in which it will issue issue 100,000 shares to the Flying Post and Mattagami Indian bands.more...
- Richco Investors downgraded to the NEX
Richco Investors Inc. has been downgraded to the NEX, the company having failed to maintain Tier 2 requirements.more...
- Whiteknight III to acquire Delivra for shares as QT
Whiteknight Acquisitions III Inc. plans to acquire Delivra Inc. for $24.74-million in shares as a qualifying transaction. Whiteknight is arranging a $500,000 private placement and plans to roll back its shares 1 for 3.75.more...
- Cardiocomm Solutions 1,073,500 shares for debt
Cardiocomm Solutions Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 1,073,500 shares to settle $53,675 in debt.more...
- Synodon issues 293,686 shares to pay for services
Synodon Inc. has issued 293,686 shares at 6.81 cents per share to pay for services provided by officers from May 1, 2015, to Aug. 31, 2015. The officers are COO Nimal Rodrigo and CFO Deborah Rodrigo.more...
- Pure Technologies to pay three-cent dividend Sept. 30
Pure Technologies will pay a three-cent dividend on Sept. 30, 2015. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Sept. 15, 2015.more...
- Sirona Biochem hires Momentum Public Relations for IR
Sirona Biochem Corp. has hired Momentum Public Relations Inc. for IR services. The company will pay Momentum $4,500 per month and grant it an option to buy 450,000 shares at 16.5 cents per share.more...
- Peruvian Precious to issue 251,179 shares for debt
Peruvian Precious Metals Corp. will issue 251,179 shares to settle $25,117 of debt to a former employee.more...
- Genovation hires Binder as director, arranges financing
Genovation Capital Corp. has hired John Binder as an independent director. The company has also arranged a $262,500 private placement. The company has granted options to buy up to 875,000 shares exercisable at 10 cents each.more...
- TD exec Hockey to exercise option for 28,812 shares
Toronto-Dominion Bank executive officer Tim Hockey will exercise an option to buy 28,812 shares and donate a portion to charity. The option was granted to Mr. Hockey in December, 2008.more...
Click here for more headlines.