Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Automodular $15-million issuer bid
Automodular Corp. has offered to purchase up to 5,882,352 shares for cancellation at prices ranging from $2.55 to $2.65 for up to $15-million. The offer expires 5 p.m. Toronto time on Sept. 17, 2015.more...
- Ztest transfers to CSE from TSX-V
Ztest Electronics Inc. will delist from the TSX-V on Friday, Sept. 4, 2015, and resume trading on the CSE on Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2015.more...
- Nevada Exploration 2.5 million shares for debt
Nevada Exploration Inc. has received TSX-V approval to issue 2.5 million shares to settle $171,957 in debts.more...
- Torex files Morelos NI 43-101 report, Media Luna PEA
Torex Gold Resources Inc. has filed an NI 43-101 technical report for its Morelos-El Limon property on SEDAR. It has also filed a PEA for the Media Luna project.more...
- QLT target InSite receives 2nd offer from other suitor
QLT Inc. target InSite Vision has received a second unsolicited offer from the same pharmaceutical company that made one before. InSite is reviewing the new offer. It has not changed its recommendation regarding the proposed merger with QLT.more...
- Nanotech Security 2,655,00-share private placement
Nanotech Security Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 2,655,000 shares at $1. Thirty-eight placees are subscribing.more...
- Minaean SP 250,000 shares for debt
Minaean SP Construction Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 250,000 shares to settle a $25,000 debt.more...
- Memex one million shares for services
Memex Inc. has received TSX-V approval to issue one million shares to Primary Capital Inc. under a financial advisory service agreement.more...
- Golden Predator to resume at Sept. 4 open
Golden Predator Mining Corp. will resume at the open on Sept. 4, 2015.more...
- First Global 4,916,575 shares for debt
First Global Data Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to issue 4,916,575 shares and 4,916,575 warrants to settle $589,989 in debts with 12 creditors.more...
Click here for more headlines.