Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Algold Resources 100,000 shares for services
Algold Resources Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to issue 100,000 shares for services.more...
- Aldever Resources 5,559,865-share private placement
Aldever Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 5,559,865 shares at 17 cents. Three placees are subscribing.more...
- 3MV Energy 897,534 shares for debt
3MV Energy Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 897,534 shares to settle a $44,876 debt.more...
- Arpetrol loses $11.2-million in Q3 2015
Arpetrol Ltd. lost $11.27-million on processing revenue of $1.9-million in the third quarter of 2015. It lost $68,760 on processing revenue of $2.23-million in the same period of 2014.more...
- 3MV Energy 794,949 shares for debt
3MV Energy Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 794,949 shares to settle a $39,747 debt.more...
- 3MV Energy 814,032 shares for debt
3MV Energy Corp. has received TSX-V approval to issue 814,032 shares to settle a $40,701 debt.more...
- Echelon Petroleum downgraded to NEX
Echelon Petroleum Corp. has been downgraded to the NEX, effective on Nov. 26, 2015. The company will remain suspended from trading.more...
- Royal Cdn Mint earns $20.2-million before taxes in Q3
Royal Canadian Mint Canadian Gold Reserves had $20.2-million in preimpairment profit before taxes in third quarter 2015 compared with $8.2-million in third quarter 2014. Its revenue for third quarter 2015 was $928.5-million.more...
- Equitorial grants options to buy 1.8 million shares
Equitorial Exploration Corp. has granted options to buy 1.8 million shares at nine cents for five years.more...
- Westaim change of business
The Westaim Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its change of business. The company is now an investment issuer, changed from an industrial issuer.more...
Click here for more headlines.