Stockwatch Trial Subscription Signup
Stockwatch Product Description
Stockwatch Price List
Signing up for a Stockwatch Trial Subscription consists of the following steps:
1. Select your status as a professional or non-professional user (see below), your country of residence, and your preferred billing currency.
2. Choose your Login ID and enter your email address, name and other user information. A credit card is not required.
3. You will be sent your password by email, and then you can login to Stockwatch and sample the subscriber features.
Your Trial Subscription is good for one month.
While realtime data options are not available with the Trial Subscription, you can use our streaming realtime features including
the Daytrader Workstation, Ticker, and Java Charting with a delayed data feed.
4. After you have obtained your Trial Subscription, you can advance to a paying subscription and sign up for realtime data options.
If your Trial Subscription expires you will no longer be able to use the subscriber features, but you can still login and sign up for a paying subscription at any time.
Professional or Non-Professional Status
The definition of a professional or non-professional user is more precisely described in the online exchange contracts,
but in general you are a professional user if you:
- are registered or qualified with any securities agency, or
- are an investment advisor, or
- work for a bank or other financial organization and you require market data as part of your duties.
You will be required to read and agree to the exchange agreements at the time you first sign up to receive real-time market data.
If you are a professional user, some exchanges will bill you directly for their royalty fees.