No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- OneMove settles suit from former CEO Salager
OneMove Technologies Inc. has settled a wrongful dismissal suit the company received from its former CEO, Serge Salager. Terms of the settlement are confidential.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Alacer Gold says it is being pursued but it is not interested right now. Pacific Ridge options one of its Yukon properties to Centerra Gold. Strikepoint has a busier-than-usual day and Frontline might have trouble selling its Malian property.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Peter Hinam's Turquoise Capital plans to acquire rights to wireless technology from Vigil Technologies as its QT. Providing the deal closes, Mr. Hinam will have more time to tend to his MMJ Bioscience, a budding medical marijuana company with a laboratory in Duncan.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Penn West finishes its accounting review and says there is no effect on this year's guidance. Manitok Energy tests its second horizontal well at Entice. Environmentalists prepare to assault the eyes and ears of New York and Nebraska.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 18, 2014
Lucara Diamond has two new kimberlite projects near its Karowe mine in Botswana. Adent Capital is closer to becoming Proxima Diamonds, but needs cash. Graphite One Resources has extra cash for its graphite hunt. Star Minerals Group needs more cash for Hoidas Lake.
- Finavera sued by Capital West over $550,000 fee
Finavera Wind Energy Inc. is a defendant in a lawsuit from Capital West Partners over a $550,000 fee. According to the suit Finavera owes the money for financial advisory services.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- VirTra Awarded Nearly $6 Million -- Firearms Simulator Order From U.S. Federal Government
- 50 Years Of Craft Comes To Life With The Glenlivet Winchester Collection
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz LLP Investigates Claims That the Merger May Not Be in the Best Interest of Investors of Viasystems Group, Inc. - VIAS
- IIROC Trade Halt - Gold Reserve Inc.
- Lands' End Introduces Pink Thread Project to Support and Raise Awareness for Breastcancer.org
- IIROC Trade Halt - Jagercor Energy Corp.
- Eline Entertainment Group acquires Graystone Education, Inc. and begins new business model in multi-billion dollar industry
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz LLP Investigates Claims That the Merger May Not Be in the Best Interest of Investors of Dresser-Rand Group, Inc. - DRC
- Tupperware Brands Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- Joe's Crab Shack Brings A Taste Of The Shore To The Bronx
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Vendome to acquire La Diana for 12 million shares
Vendome Resources Corp. has signed a deal to acquire a full interest in the La Diana concession in Mexico from Camsim Minas for 12 million shares. It has also cancelled a $500,000 private placement arranged on June 13.
- Aston Bay closes $250,000 (U.S.) financing
Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. has closed its $250,000 (U.S.) financing with Antofagasta. The company issued 761,594 units at 35 Canadian cents to Antofagasta, which now holds about 2.5 per cent of Aston's shares.
- Gold Reserve halted at 11:03 a.m. PT
Gold Reserve Inc. has been halted at 11:03 a.m. PT on Sept. 22, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- Jagercor Energy halted at 10:55 a.m. PT
Jagercor Energy Corp. has been halted at 10:55 a.m. PT on Sept. 22, 2014.
- Valparaiso to issue 500,000 shares for debt
Valparaiso Energy Inc. will issue 500,000 shares to settle a $25,000 convertible debt.
- Tweed to pay Renmark $6,000 a month for IR services
Tweed Marijuana Inc. will pay Renmark Financial Communications Inc. $6,000 a month for IR services.
- Allied Properties declares 11.75-cent distribution
Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust has declared a distribution of 11.75 cents per unit. The distribution is payable on Oct. 15, 2014, to unitholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014.
- Arrowstar refiles financials for period ended June 30
Arrowstar Resources Ltd. has refiled its financial statements for the six months ended June 30. It has corrected the wrong statement of cash flow in the original statements.
- Canoe Mining enters definitive deal for Hamlin-Deaty
Canoe Mining Ventures Corp. has entered a definitive agreement to acquire the Hamlin-Deaty Creek project for $50,000 and two million shares. It has also arranged a $300,000 private placement of two million units at 15 cents each.
- Santa Fe extends Gravitas acquisition by one year
Santa Fe Metals Corp. has extended its deal to acquire Gravitas Metals until September, 2015. As consideration for the extension, Santa Fe must commit to issuing 14 million shares to Gravitas shareholders.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.