No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Fission may see Northern Miner added to defamation case
Fission Uranium Corp. and its CEO, Dev Randhawa, may see the Northern Miner added to a defamation case against them. Geologist Jody Dahrouge complains that the publication has refused to entirely remove an interview in which Mr. Randhawa attacked him.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy arranges a 50-50 joint venture in Colombia, where GeoPark, a joint venturer of Parex, has some underwhelming test results. Bellatrix Exploration hires an analyst as its new IR man.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC, a Michigan imaging software company that caters to the health care sector, as its QT. Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy expects to close its mining QT by the end of November.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Kinross falls despite news the company will recover $250-million from its stalled Fruta del Norte gold deposit in Ecuador. INV Metals, which is also working in Ecuador, rearranges its mine to avoid a windfall tax. SnipGold "could be in a position to drill" next fall.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Lucara Diamond has another sparkling sale of diamonds from Karowe. Canterra Minerals found a diamond in its indicator mineral sampling at Marlin. Focus Graphite has promotable assays from drilling at Lac Tetepisca. West Melville Metals is doing metallurgy at Isortoq.
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Canon U.S.A. Brings Its Digital Imaging Solutions to PhotoPlus Expo 2014
- EMCOR Group, Inc. Announces New $250 Million Share Repurchase Program
- Pall Corporation to Present at Baird’s 2014 Industrial Conference
- Dr. Aamir Rehman joins Mercer as Senior Physician Strategy Consultant
- IR Expands StrongIRFET™ Family with New 75V MOSFETs Featuring Ultra-low Rds(on) for Industrial Applications
- Small Business Economy Continues To Grow Modestly
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., State and Local Leaders Join Forces to Address Homelessness in Florida
- Westamerica Bancorporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shelby Performance Parts Introduces Forged Aluminum “Venice” Wheel for 2005-15 Ford Mustang and Shelby Cars
- TDS and U.S. Cellular to release third quarter operating results and host conference call on October 31, 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- IIROC adjourns Duchaine hearing to Nov. 6
The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada has adjourned the hearing for Steve Duchaine to Nov. 6 and Nov. 7, 2014. Mr. Duchaine allegedly misrepresented securities, charged unreasonable commissions and forged a client's signature.
- Posera-HDX to sell Casio POS terminals in North America
Posera-HDX Ltd. has reached an agreement to sell Casio America's POS terminals and cash registers in North America. Posera-HDX will use its software in Casio's POS terminal hardware.
- Unity Energy expands West Carswell claim to 7,000 ha
Unity Energy Corp. has staked new claims at its West Carswell project in Saskatchewan, increasing the claim size to over 7,000 hectares. Over 64 kilometres of subsurface conductive anomalies have been identified at West Carswell to date.
- Morguard REIT to hold Q3 2014 results call Nov. 7
Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for fiscal Q3 2014 on Nov. 7, 2014. The call will take place at 11 a.m. ET.
- Axia NetMedia to release Q3 results, hold call Nov. 6
Axia NetMedia Corp. will release its Q3 results on Nov. 6. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 9 a.m. ET on that day.
- RDX Tech settles GEM lawsuit, files case in Alberta
RDX Technologies Corp. has settled a lawsuit with Global Emerging Markets and will issue shares to GEM. It has filed a $75-million suit in Alberta against certain sellers and former operators of the Carthage refinery.
- Hybrid PayTech to acquire remaining 49% of MOBI724
Hybrid PayTech World Inc. has agreed to acquire the remaining 49 per cent of Solutions MOBI724 Inc. It will issue 12.5 million of its shares to MOBI724 holders.
- Coro's Berta EID gains gov't OK; Nora permits delayed
Coro Mining Corp.'s environmental impact declaration for its Berta copper project has received approval from the Chilean Environmental Evaluation Service. The transfer of required permits for the Nora plant has been delayed.
- Rainy Mountain appoints Middleton as QP, consultant
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp. has appointed Robert Middleton as qualified person and a geological consultant for its Ontario properties. Mr. Middleton has conducted exploration that led to discovery of the Bell Creek, Goliath and Seagull mines in Ontario.
- WPC Resources samples up to 57.1 g/t Au at Hood River
WPC Resources Inc. has sampled up to 57.1 g/t Au on its Hood River property in Nunavut. It has also sampled up to 10.45 ppm Au at its Ulu project.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.