No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC halts Spriza, questions disclosure
The SEC has halted Spriza Inc., a Calgary company that went to $2 (U.S.) while claiming to be the "Google search engine" of contests. The regulator cites questions about Spriza's relationships, which include purported deals with the NFL and others.
- Gold Summary for March 4, 2015
Klondex Mines drops as insiders sell. Codrington Resource celebrates its first-ever gold production. Stan Bharti resumes his annual PDAC conference tradition: a party at the Pravda Vodka House.
- Shell Summary for March 4, 2015
Geoff Balderson's Aim Explorations pushes back the deadline for acquiring Heart Force Medical to April 30. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III lowers the price of shares in a $1.6-million financing to 25 cents as it attempts to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 4, 2015
Pangolin Diamonds is excited by diamonds turning up in its soil samples. Diamond Fields International has reappointed Ian Ransome to its board. Ucore Rare Metals will pay a licence fee for rare earth metals recovery technology. Sabre Graphite has a new fantasy play.
- Energy Summary for March 4, 2015
Cenovus Energy raises $1.5-billion. Pacific Rubiales and Ecopetrol may receive a much-needed permit in Colombia next week. Blackbird Energy tests its first two Elmworth Montney wells, and the U.S. Senate fails to override the President's Keystone XL veto.
- Chilean Metals defeats lawsuit from George Sookochoff
Chilean Metals Inc. has defeated a lawsuit from its former president, George Sookochoff, over unpaid management fees. A judge has found that Mr. Sookochoff kept billing the company $15,000 per month after his contract had expired.
- Gold Summary for March 3, 2015
Samco Gold will not receive $88-million. Levon Resources has $46-million in working capital and is mulling opportunities in other sectors. Noront Resources receives the PDAC's social responsibility award.
- Shell Summary for March 3, 2015
Amar Bhalla's new capital pool shell, LL Capital, will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. David Subotic's NEX shell, Stratton Capital, plans to launch Pro Gaming League, an eSports company in Toronto, as its QT.
- Energy Summary for March 3, 2015
Whitecap Resources enjoys higher production and credit facilities. Pacific Rubiales will likely miss its 2014 production goal. Pan Orient delays an Alberta project, and green groups claim Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal raises red flags for Keystone XL.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 3, 2015
Dunnedin Ventures has added 20,000 hectares to its Kahuna diamond play near Rankin Inlet. Rockwell Diamonds is raising cash to pay for two new gem mines. Focus Graphite wants to raise $2-million to hit some milestones. Continental Precious Metals is touting a big shale play.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces March 2015 Dividend
- Retail Properties Of America, Inc. Prices $250 Million Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Peabody Energy Announces Pricing Of $1.0 Billion Aggregate Principal Amount Of Senior Secured Second Lien Notes
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. Announces Increase in Size of Exchange Offers for Senior Notes from $750 million to $1.25 billion
- Northern Trust Discloses Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test Results
- Quest Diagnostics Announces Amendments to the Prices Offered in its Previously Announced Cash Tender Offer for Up to $250 Million Combined Aggregate Principal Amount of Certain of its Outstanding Notes
- Carmanah Technologies Announces the Appointment of Evan Brown as CFO
- Garibaldi drills into bonanza grades on 150-meter step-out from Silver Eagle discovery hole
- Herbalife Chairman and CEO Completes Net Exercise Transaction of Expiring Equity Awards
- Targacept and Catalyst Biosciences Enter Definitive Merger Agreement Creating a Protease-Based Hemostasis and Anti-Complement Company
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Garibaldi drills 1.5 m of 1,307 g/t silver at Rodadero
Garibaldi Resources Corp. has drilled 1.5 metres of 1,307 grams per tonne silver at its Rodadero silver-gold project in Mexico. It has also drilled one metre of 1,352 g/t silver and 2.2 metres of 691 g/t silver.
- Carmanah appoints Brown CFO, secretary
Carmanah Technologies Corp. has appointed Evan Brown as CFO and corporate secretary. Mr. Brown was a VP at State Street. He will replace Stuart Williams, who will remain as corporate controller.
- Essa appoints Berger to board
Essa Pharma Inc. has appointed Franklin Berger to its board of directors. Mr. Berger has worked for J.P. Morgan Securities as managing director. He currently serves on the boards of Five Prime Therapeutics, Immune Design and Bellus Health.
- Cequence Energy's 2014 P&P reserves at 101.34 MMboe
Cequence Energy Ltd. had net P&P reserves of 101.34 million boe at Dec. 31, 2014. The company earned $79.36-million on revenue of $136.89-million in fiscal 2014. It produced 10,932 boe/d during the year.
- ZCL earns $16.3-million in 2014, boosts dividend
ZCL Composites Inc. earned $16.3-million on revenue of $170.8-million in 2014. This compares with earnings of $14.4-million on revenue of $161.7-million in 2013. The company has raised its quarterly dividend to 4.5 cents from four cents.
- Strike Diamond 5,000,833-unit private placement
Strike Diamond Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a 5,000,833-unit private placement at six cents. There are 11 placees, including two insiders and two pro groups.
- Global Diversified's Feb. 28 NAV at 25 cents per unit
Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II had an NAV of 25 cents per unit on Feb 28, 2015. It expects its revenue to decline by $32,000 per month because of lower interest rate on a term deposit note.
- Datum files QT filing statement
Datum Ventures Inc. has filed a QT filing statement for its plan of arrangement with Golden Tiger Minerals. On closing, expected on March 31, the resulting company will be a Tier 2 mining issuer.
- Niocorp receives final approval to list on TSX
Niocorp Developments Ltd. has received final approval to list its shares on the TSX. It expects to delist from the TSX-V and list on the TSX, under the same symbol, on Monday, March 9.
- SoMedia 20,688 bonus shares
SoMedia Networks Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its proposal to issue 20,688 bonus shares to two directors.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.