No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for April 24, 2015
Jeremy Ford's Clear Gold plans to roll back 1:2 and acquire Whale Shark Environmental Technologies, which builds machines for cleaning barnacles and gunk off ships' bottoms. The shell is now searching for investors for a $2.5-million private placement priced at 25 cents.
- Gold Summary for April 24, 2015
Yamana Gold offers $17-million to acquire Ewan Downie's Mega Precious Metals. Noront faces a rival bidder in Ontario. Bullman Minerals arranges a $7.2-million financing, and AurCrest Gold plans to make Lac Seul member Chris Angeconeb president.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 24, 2015
Kennady Diamonds has diamond counts from two new areas at Kelvin. Peregrine Diamonds is drilling the fourth of six CH-7 mini-bulk holes. American Vanadium has raised some cash for CellCube sales. Orbite Aluminae will have first quarter results and a plant update next week.
- Multivision's Nazerali denies Imagis an "obvious pump"
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali testified Friday on Imagis Technologies' 2002 go-private offer from Pembridge. He denied defence lawyer Roger McConchie's claims that he knew "from day one" that Pembridge's founder was "running a scam."
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2015
Barrick Gold faces more environmental violations in Chile. Cash-rich Sunward Resources receives a $25-million takeover bid from Thomas Kaplan's NovaCopper. Stakeholder Gold hires Shawn Ryan and his Yukon exploration company.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2015
Marc Cernovitch's Valor Ventures has new five-cent shareholders following a recent 1:5 rollback and subsequent 22-million-share financing. Paul Rosen's shell graduate, PharmaCan Capital, sells an 80-per-cent interest in its MMPR-licensed In the Zone Produce.
- Multivision's Nazerali quizzed on "horrendous losses"
Multivision Communications Ltd.'s Aly Nazerali answered questions on Thursday afternoon about "horrendous losses" investors suffered from a 1980s boiler room. He also testified about his involvement in Even Resources, a VSE listing that went to $1.20.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Apr. 23, 2015
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a dozen drill targets on its diamond play near Gahcho Kue. RB Energy is slipping closer to bankruptcy. Dajin Resources has assayed lithium at its Alkali Lake play in Nevada. Big North Graphite plans a rollback.
- Multivision's Nazerali questioned over site injunction
Multivision Communications Corp.'s Aly Nazerali continued to testify Thursday about his injunction application to shut down the Deep Capture website. Defence lawyer Roger McConchie compared the application with other documents provided by Mr. Nazerali.
- BCSC-banned Briner found guilty of misconduct
BCSC-banned lawyer John Briner has been found guilty of professional misconduct by the Law Society of British Columbia. The society says that he misappropriated $50,439 in client money.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Fragmentation Thermique ‚ : Nippon signe un accord de licence exclusive pour l'Australie
- New AB research shows many DC plan sponsors continue to lack fiduciary awareness and half of plans don't use QDIA safe harbor
- Federal Circuit Denies SynQor's Petition for Panel Rehearing in Vicor v. SynQor
- Agritek Holdings, Inc. Announces Appointment of Veteran Pharmaceutical Industry Executive Dr. Stephen Holt as Advisory Board Member
- Voya Financial Supports Excellence in Education as Presenting Sponsor of 2015 National Teacher of the Year
- SPYR APPS' Mobile Game Plucky is Now Available to Over 900 Million Android Devices through the Google Play Store
- Teck Announces Subscription to Erdene Placement
- Teck Announces Subscription to Erdene Placement
- QTS Dallas-Fort Worth Mega Data Center Achieves LEED Gold Certification
- Praxair Expands On-Site Supply in Southern China Petrochemical Park
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Maple Leaf Foods appoints Nicholson corporate chef
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. has appointed Andrea Nicholson as corporate chef.
- Gran Tierra dissident files director nominations
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. dissident West Face Capital Inc. has filed its notice of intention to nominate six directors to the company's board. West Face Capital has noted that the reference to the June 24 AGM on Gran Tierra's website was deleted.
- Petrolia installing pump at Haldimand 4
Petrolia Inc. is installing a pump at the Haldimand 4 well for cleaning operations.
- Horizonte samples 11.45 m of 2.68% Ni at Araguaia
Horizonte Minerals PLC has sampled 11.45 metres of 2.68 per cent nickel at its Araguaia project in Brazil. It also sampled 8.38 metres of 2.42 per cent nickel.
- Gibson to raise Hardisty West capacity by 900,000 bbl
Gibson Energy Inc. plans to increase the storage capacity at its Hardisty West terminal in Alberta by 900,000 barrels. It is expanding to adapt to an expected production increase from Suncor Energy.
- Teck Resources increases Erdene holdings to 15.1%
Teck Resources Ltd. has acquired 3.89 million shares of Erdene Resource Development at 13.9 cents and 10 cents. Teck now holds about 15.1 per cent of Erdene's issued and outstanding shares.
- Post says Barrick takes heat over Thornton's paycheque
- FP says Infor Financial hopes to repeat Element success
- Aston Bay extends Storm earn-in period to 2018
Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. has extended its earn-in period for the Storm project by two years. It will earn a 51-per-cent interest by spending up to $3.5-million on exploration until 2018.
- Wi-LAN unit signs patent licence deal with Toro
Wi-LAN Inc. unit Smart Irrigation Solutions Inc. has signed a patent licence deal with the Toro Company related to irrigation technologies. The company is not disclosing the terms or consideration.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.