No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Roxgold aims to start building its Yaramoko gold mine in Burkina Faso this year. Pan American is still considering Samco Gold's EDM gold property in Argentina. Odin Mining quintuples thanks to a new big-name investor, Ross Beaty.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Lawrence Ho has a new capital pool shell, Maple Peak Investments, which lists Wednesday. James Varanese's Triox Ltd. expects to complete its acquisition of eQube Technology by Friday.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Crew Energy closes its $150-million Princess sale. Bellatrix Exploration arranges a second joint venture with Grafton. Sunshine Oilsands enjoys some insider buying, and a federal court agrees to hear a B.C. band's challenge to Northern Gateway.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
North Arrow Minerals hopes to drill targets at or near Pikoo early next year. Arctic Star Exploration hopes North Arrow also drills Redemption next winter. Great Lakes Graphite has tweaked its Lochaber play. Pacific Wildcat Resources trades again.
- OSC reaches $8-million deal with Ernst & Young
The OSC has reached an $8-million settlement with Ernst & Young LLP for failures stemming from the audits of collapsed Chinese companies Sino-Forest Corp. and Zungui Haixi Corp. The OSC said Ernst failed to exercise professional skepticism.
- Canaccord sued again over Kelowna options program
Canaccord Genuity Corp. is a defendant in another lawsuit arising from a risky options program that two of its former Kelowna employees ran. A group of investors claims to have suffered catastrophic losses when the program failed in 2008.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Reservoir Minerals needs news from Freeport-McMoRan in Serbia. Kalimantan Gold hopes 620 million pounds of Indonesian copper will attract a joint venturer. Continental Precious's Rana Vig had front-row seats for Russell Peters.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Talisman Energy slumps after an analyst downgrade. EnCana buys a producer in the Texas Permian play for $7.1-billion (U.S.), giving little Lynden Energy a boost. Lutfur Khan's Panorama Petroleum plans to buy State Petroleum in Sudan.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Kevin Russell and Randy Clifford's Wise Oakwood Ventures plans to acquire coal assets in South Africa as its QT. Clark Swanson's Pepcap Ventures tweaks the value of its QT target.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 29, 2014
Mountain Province Diamonds is getting its Type A water permit, allowing it to proceed with the Gahcho Kue mine. North Arrow Minerals is processing its Qilalugaq bulk sample. Pele Mountain Resources is cozying up to the Serpent River-area Indians.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Residence Inn Washington, D.C., Downtown Celebrates Renovation With Special Party
- Marquee Energy announces closing of strategic non-core asset disposition
- Labaton Sucharow LLP and Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP Have Filed a Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors in Millennial Media, Inc. (MM)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Move, Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company -MOVE
- Herbalife Welcomes Expert From Korea to Its Nutrition Advisory Board
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Simplicity Bancorp, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Athlon Energy Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company
- Infosys Collaborates with Stanford University to Accelerate Education and Research in Data Science and Analytics
- Coronet Enters Letter of Intent to Move Liberty Mill Forward
- Rambus to Showcase Security and Memory IP Core Solutions at ARM TechCon 2014
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Benev investor Maxim increases shareholdings to 11.52%
Benev Capital Inc. investor Maxam Capital Management Ltd. has increased its shareholdings to 11.52 per cent or now holds 6.24 million shares. Benev president and CEO Sean Morrison holds the shares indirectly through Maxam Capital Management.
- Coronet to sell 50% of Coronet Metals U.S.
Coronet Metals Inc. plans to sell a 50-per-cent interest in Coronet Metals U.S. Inc. to First Liberty Power Corp. Coronet Metals U.S. operates the Liberty mill that processes 50 tons of precious metal feed material per day.
- Great Cdn Gaming executives adopt automatic share plans
Great Canadian Gaming Corp. executives have adopted automatic disposition and purchase plans for securities. They expect the trades under the automatic plans to occur from Oct. 30, 2014, to Oct. 30, 2015.
- TitanStar closes debenture offering for $2.5-million
TitanStar Properties Inc. has closed its private placement for $2.5-million, issuing 9-per-cent convertible debentures due Sept. 30, 2019. It plans to use the proceeds to repay debt, under a revolving credit facility, owed to Romspen Investment Corp.
- SoMedia restructures debt, tweaks private placement
SoMedia Networks Inc. has restructured a debenture, rolling the principal and interest into a new debenture maturing in 2016. It has also amended an $850,000 private placement. Instead of 4.7 million 18-cent units, it will issue 5.3 million 16-cent units.
- NV Gold's Rattlesnake Hills property agreement amended
NV Gold Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its Sept. 24, 2014, amendment to the Rattlesnake Hills property agreement.
- Pembina director Buchanan resigns
Pembina Pipeline Corp. director Thomas Buchanan has resigned to serve as president and CEO of Athabasca Oil Corp.
- Matrrix Energy appoints James as VP, finance, CFO
Matrrix Energy Technologies Inc. has appointed Jason James as VP of finance and CFO.
- Nanotech Security 6,772,151-share private placement
Nanotech Security Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 6,772,151 shares at $1.50. Eighty-eight placees are subscribing.
- Empower Technologies refiles financials for Q1, Q2 2014
Empower Technologies Corp. has amended and refiled its financial statements and MD&A for the first quarter of 2014, and its financial statements for the second quarter. Amendments include correcting errors in statements of loss.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.