Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP to hold Q2 results conference call Aug. 17
FP Newspapers Inc. will hold a conference call to discuss its Q2 results on Aug. 17 at 12 p.m. ET. A replay of the call will be available until Sept. 7.more...
- Goldcorp inaugurates Eleonore mine
Goldcorp Inc. has inaugurated its Eleonore mine in Quebec. The company acquired the property in 2006 and spent about $2-billion (U.S.) developing it. In 2014, Eleonore produced 18,300 ounces of gold.more...
- Transeastern investor Renovatio acquires 6.81 M units
Transeastern Power Trust investor RG Renovatio Group Ltd. has acquired 6.81 million units in exchange for assets. Renovatio now holds 6.81 million units, representing 26.65 per cent of the company, on a non-diluted basis.more...
- RenoWorks Software closes $559,500 financing
RenoWorks Software Inc. has closed its $559,500 financing, selling 1.98 million units at 30 cents. Each unit comprises one share and one warrant, exercisable at 50 cents for 18 months.more...
- Temex Resources halted at 7:48 a.m. PT
Temex Resources Corp. has been halted at 7:48 a.m. PT on July 31, 2015, at the company's request, pending news.more...
- Newfoundland Capital shareholders elect seven directors
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. shareholders elected all seven director nominees at the AGM on April 29.more...
- BSM Technologies to provide Q3 results on Aug. 5
BSM Technologies Inc. will provide its third quarter financial results on Aug. 5, 2015. The company will hold a conference call the following day at 8:30 a.m. EDT to discuss the results.more...
- Nevada Copper extends, increases bridge loan
Nevada Copper Corp. has extended its bridge loan with Pala Investments Ltd. to Jan. 31, 2016. The company has also increased the loan facility to $25-million (U.S.) from $15-million (U.S.).more...
- Stingray completes acquisition of Brava, Djazz channels
Stingray Digital Group Inc. has completed its acquisition of Brava NL BV, Brava HDTV BV and Djazz TV BV. It now owns the music channels Brava NL, Brava HD and Djazz.tv.more...
- Boyd Group to release, discuss Q2 2015 results Aug. 14
Boyd Group Income Fund will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2015 on Friday, Aug. 14. It will hold a conference call on the same day at 10 a.m. ET to discuss the results.more...
Click here for more headlines.