Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Cardiocomm provides ECG to CSU canine clinical trial
Cardiocomm Solutions Inc. is collaborating with Colorado State University in using ECG technology to monitor dogs with cardiac arrhythmias. The university will use the company's ECG devices in a clinical trial.more...
- Nevada Zinc releases old Mountain View drill results
Nevada Zinc Corp. has released old drill results from the Mountain View mine. Assays include 108 feet of 18.35 per cent Zn and 70 m of 7.81 per cent Zn. Other results are 65 m of 8.84 per cent Zn and 45 m of 11.83 per cent Zn.more...
- Perk.com completes acquisition of SuperRewards
Perk.com Inc. has completed its acquisition of SuperRewards. The company issued 455,000 shares and paid $350,000 (U.S.) as consideration.more...
- Algold Resources completes surveys in Mauritania
Algold Resources Ltd. has completed its 72 km IP geophysical survey and its 75 km ground magnetic survey at its Legouessi and Kneivissat properties in Mauritania. The company mapped a number of rock outcrops showing copper sulphide mineralization.more...
- Stompy Bot resumes at 7:15 a.m. PT
Stompy Bot Corp. resumed at 7:15 a.m. PT on Nov. 25, 2015.more...
- Erin Ventures drills 12.98 m of 33.22% B2O3 at Piskanja
Erin Ventures Inc. has drilled 12.98 metres of 33.22 per cent B2O3 at its Piskanja project in Serbia. The company also drilled 16.01 metres of 20.68 per cent B2O3 and 6.9 metres 31.60 per cent B2O3.more...
- Algoma's Croatian self-unloader contracts are effective
Algoma Central Corp.'s contracts to build three self-unloaders for Uljanik dd of Croatia have become effective. The company has started design work and construction of the vessels.more...
- Air Canada adds non-stop flights to Dublin
Air Canada will begin flying non-stop from Vancouver to Dublin, Ireland, next summer.more...
- Nesscap Energy loses $700,000 (U.S.) in Q3 2015
Nesscap Energy Inc. lost $700,000 (U.S.) on revenues of $4.8-million (U.S.) in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2015. The company lost $800,000 (U.S.) on revenues of $5.1-million (U.S.) in the same period a year earlier.more...
- Bearing, Odyssey extend exclusivity period to Feb. 28
Bearing Resources Ltd. has extended the exclusivity period with its takeover target Odyssey Media Inc. to Feb. 28, 2016. Until then, the companies will negotiate a definitive deal for the takeover.more...
Click here for more headlines.