Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Knick finds Marbenite fault in East-West
Knick Exploration Inc. has found a Marbenite fault that passes through its East-West property. The fault may bear gold.more...
- Aequus grants options to buy 645,000 shares
Aequus Pharmaceuticals Inc. has granted options to buy 645,000 shares to employees, consultants and directors. The options are exercisable at 55 cents per share for eight years.more...
- Nightingale to sell practice management unit for $11M
Nightingale Informatix Corp. plans to sell its practice management business in the U.S. to Pulse Systems Inc. for $11-million. The sale includes Nightingale's Medrium, RidgeMark, SecureConnect and Northern Health product line assets.more...
- Durango closes $25,000 first tranche of placement
Durango Resources Inc. has closed the $25,000 first tranche of its $100,000 private placement. It issued 500,000 units at five cents each. Durango plans to use the proceeds for its Decouverte property, its B.C. limestone properties and working capital.more...
- Successful Inv refreshes Canadian Pacific Railway buy
- Network Media's I Am Chris Farley premieres on Cdn TV
Network Media Group Inc.'s I am Chris Farley premiered on Corus Entertainment's Movie Central and Bell Media's The Movie Network on Sept. 3 and 7. The documentary is now available on demand.more...
- DraftTeam Daily reverse takeover
DraftTeam Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its reverse takeover with Fantasy Aces LLC.more...
- DraftTeam Daily name change to Fantasy Aces Daily
DraftTeam Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has changed its name to Fantasy Aces Daily Fantasy Sports Corp., effective on Oct. 6, 2015. The new symbol is FAS.more...
- Fantasy Aces 10-million-subscription-receipt placement
Fantasy Aces Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 10.09 million subscription receipts. Twenty-six placees are subscribing.more...
- Fantasy Aces 28-million-subscription-receipt placement
Fantasy Aces Daily Fantasy Sports Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 28.19 million subscription receipts at 10 cents. Ninety-three placees are subscribing.more...
Click here for more headlines.