No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Richard Besner's Rodocanachi Capital plans to buy AlliancePharma Inc. as its QT. ASB Capital's former president, Terry Tang, has to return money that he took from the shell's bank account without authorization, and Margaux Red Capital rose 11 cents to close at 80 cents.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Athabasca Oil receives its money from PetroChina, finally. Manitok Energy lowers its 2014 guidance because of production constraints in Alberta. Iona Energy battles its own constraints in the North Sea, and Enbridge's Clipper wins a victory in Minnesota.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Argonaut Gold works on expanding production in Mexico. Osisko Gold Royalties starts making investments, buying stakes in Niogold and Falco Resources. Tirex Resources cheers an upcoming visit with businessmen by John Baird.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Aug. 29, 2014
Margaret Lake Diamonds has a deal to fish for diamonds on Canterra Minerals' Marlin play. Stornoway Diamond is drilling deeper into Renard-2. Graphite One Resources is drilling Graphite Creek. Canada Carbon touts its special graphite at Miller.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Globus Medical to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
- Hawaiian Airlines Contributes an Additional $100,000 to the Polynesian Voyaging Society's Worldwide Voyage
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. to Present at the CL King 12th Annual Best Ideas Conference 2014
- Inland Real Estate Corporation Announces Date of Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast
- Iteris Sets Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Conference Call for Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Donagh Herlihy Joins Bloomin' Brands as EVP Digital & CIO
- Hooker Furniture to Host Second Quarter Earnings Call September 10
- Alleghany Announces Pricing Of $300 Million Of 4.900% Senior Notes Due 2044
- Southwest Gas to Bolster Construction Services Business
- Spirit Chief Financial Officer speaking at Morgan Stanley Laguna Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Successful Inv refreshes Great-West Lifeco buy
- Copper North to conduct Carmacks metallurgical testwork
Copper North Mining Corp. will conduct metallurgical testwork over three to four months at its Carmacks project in north-central Yukon. It plans to complete a development plan and detailed engineering for a new feasibility study.
- Fairfax to pay dividends on preferred shares Sept. 30
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. is paying quarterly dividends on its five series of preferred shares. The dividends are payable on Sept. 30, 2014, to shareholders of record on Sept. 16, 2014.
- Nordex Explosives grants options to buy 640,000 shares
Nordex Explosives Ltd. has granted options to buy 640,000 shares at 43 cents per share for five years. The company granted the options to its directors and senior officers.
- World Organics has no material changes
World Organics Inc. has had no material changes relating to its violation of NP 12-203.
- CI Financial has $102.18-billion in AUM at Aug. 31
CI Financial Corp. had $102.18-billion in assets under management as at Aug. 31, 2014. This compares with AUM of $83.81-billion one year ago. Its total assets as at Aug. 31, 2014, were $131.82-billion.
- DealNet talks revenues, omits Q2 P&L from NR
DealNet Capital Corp. had revenues from operations of $1.52-million in the second quarter of 2014, compared with $851,000 in the same period of 2013. It did not include its profit or loss in the news release.
- Med dissident says company's plan puts future at risk
Med BioGene Inc. dissident Dr. Iain Weir-Jones says the company's current business plan puts its "future existence at risk." Dr. Weir-Jones also claims the company's Q2 results provide grim reading for shareholders.
- Seashore Organic Medicine completes name change
Seashore Organic Medicine Inc. has changed its name from Seashore Organic Marijuana. Its trading symbol "SOM" remains unchanged.
- Graphene 3D submits patent for printable 3-D batteries
Graphene 3D Lab Inc. has submitted a provisional patent application for 3-D printable batteries in the U.S. The company feels its graphene batteries have the potential to outperform regular batteries.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.