No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Talks between Talisman Energy and Spain's Repsol for a potential acquisition or asset sale have "frozen." Penn West says its accounting review does not affect its reserves. Saccharum Energy resumes trading after a year-long halt.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Zions Bancorporation Elects John C. Erickson To Its Board Of Directors
- Pfenex Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results and Provides Business Update
- Mast Therapeutics Announces Management Change
- Corporate Resource Services Receives Letters from NASDAQ
- Science Meets Speed At Brookhaven Boys & Girls Club
- dressbarn of Belleville Celebrates Grand Reopening
- Navistar Extends Its Tax Asset Protection Plan To November 3, 2014
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. Announces Closing of Issuance Under Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares of Common Stock
- Fannie Mae Releases July 2014 Monthly Summary
- Tableau Software To Live Webcast Its Financial Analyst Day
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Bioasis Technologies 1,694,477-unit private placement
Bioasis Technologies Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a 1,694,477-unit private placement at 95 cents. There are 26 placees, including two insiders and two pro groups.
- Arpetrol shareholders pass all resolutions at AGM
Arpetrol Ltd. shareholders passed all proposed resolutions at the company's AGM on Aug. 27, 2014. The company has granted options to buy 856,000 shares to directors, officers and employees. The options are exercisable at 60 cents each for seven years.
- Family Memorials makes $664,020 debenture payment
Family Memorials Inc. has made a quarterly principal paydown of $664,020 on its 12-per-cent debentures. Of the original principal amount, 83.38 per cent remains outstanding.
- Sanction target Marsa drills first Ortakoy well
Sanction Capital Corp. merger target Marsa Energy Inc. has finished drilling the first well at the Ortakoy block in Turkey. Marsa is moving the drilling rig to the next location of the three-well program.
- Inca One closes half of final tranche for $1.4-million
Inca One Resources Corp. has closed the $1.4-million first stage of the final tranche of a bond financing. The next stage is expected to close in September for the same amount. Inca has also issued options to buy 500,000 shares at 15 cents.
- Lingo Media shareholders approve all matters at AGM
Lingo Media Corp.'s shareholders approved all matters at the company's AGM on Aug. 28, 2014. The shareholders re-elected five directors and reappointed Collins Barrow Toronto LLP as auditor.
- Rio Cristal appoints Watson, Kriznic, Philips to board
Rio Cristal Resources Corp. has appointed Matthew Watson, Dan Kriznic and Palu Philips to
its board of directors. Directors Tony Hines, Thomas Findley, Miguel Cardozo, Andre Gauthier and Hans
Flury have resigned.
- Aldridge arranges $45-million (U.S.) financings
Aldridge Minerals Inc. has arranged a $10-million (U.S.) equity private placement with Orion Fund JV Ltd. It has also arranged a $35-million (U.S.) bridge loan with two shareholders.
- Bravada Gold grants options to buy 555,000 shares
Bravada Gold Corp. is granting options to buy 550,000 shares to directors, officers and consultants, exercisable at eight cents per share for five years. It plans to reprice options granted to consultants to buy 282,980 shares to eight cents per share.
- Total Energy to pay six-cent dividend Oct. 31
Total Energy Services Inc. will pay a quarterly dividend of six cents a share on Oct. 31, 2014. The dividend is payable to shareholders of record on Sept. 30, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.