No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Laurie Sadler's halted capital pool shell, Valiant Minerals, still hopes to acquire Convalo Health as its QT. Convalo's founders, Michael Dalsin and Roger Greene, are also in charge of Patient Home Monitoring, today's most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Artek Exploration rises on liquids-rich well results in B.C. Joint venturers of Ithaca Energy provide mixed updates. Iona Energy strives to regain lost ground, and the Quebec environmental ministry deals a blow to TransCanada's Energy East.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Olivut Resources has raised a bit of cash for more HOAM busywork. North Arrow Minerals has begun processing its 1,500-tonne Qilalugaq bulk test. RB Energy has borrowed $13-million to help save it from bankruptcy.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Angkor Gold's Delayne Weeks is going to Geneva to talk up her husband's good work in Cambodia. Doug MacQuarrie's Asante Gold tries to replace its lost Obotan royalty with a new joint venture. Cyprium hopes to have toll-milling revenue shortly.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Keir Reynolds's NEX shell, CCT Capital, will soon complete its acquisition of David Mezheritsky's luxury luggage designer, Mezzi Canada Inc. The target will soon be selling leather duffel bags, briefcases and other accessories that come equipped with GPS tracking devices.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Energy stocks rally following a brutal sell-off. Surge Energy and Pengrowth Energy defend their dividends in New York. Marquee Energy raises its production guidance, and ShaMaran Petroleum slumps on a disappointing financing.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 16, 2014
Dominion Diamonds Diavik diamond prices show little evidence of the price surge touted by Shore Gold and other diamond promotions. Ucore Rare Minerals will take Bokan to feasibility. Berkwood Resources plans geophysics at Lac Gueret South.
- CMKM's Edwards sent for mental competency evaluation
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant John Edwards has won his application for a mental competency evaluation. A judge has found that there are questions about his ability to understand the case and has ordered the BOP to assess him.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 15, 2014
Midway Gold, which is about to pour its first gold in Nevada, will hire William Zisch of Royal Gold as president, effective Dec. 10. Royal Gold has climbed $30 over the past year. Northern Lion loses Centerra's help in Cyprus, and Cosigo has trouble raising money.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SeeThruEquity Initiates Research Coverage on Mamamancini’s Holdings, Inc. with a Target Price of $4.00
- EFactor Group Corp. to Attend Nasdaq Uplisting Seminar on October 24, 2014
- Advanced Cell Technology Appoints LeRoux Jooste as SVP of Business Development & Chief Commercial Officer
- ZAGG Inc Introduces Products for New Apple iPads
- WaferGen Bio-systems Announces the Launch of Exome Capture Solutions on Its Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Sample Preparation Platform Apollo 324™
- FiOS Mobile App By The Numbers
- TSYS Releases its Fourth Annual Consumer Payment Preferences Study
- Data Fabric Enabled by Teradata® QueryGrid™ Orchestrates the Analytical Ecosystem
- Looker Partners With Teradata to Provide Access and Performance in Data Exploration, Analysis and Discovery
- Firsthand Technology Value Fund Announces Distribution of $2.998210 Per Share
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Globe offers advice on how to play next TSX correction
- Pacific Bay drills 246 m hole at Boulder
Pacific Bay Minerals Ltd. has finished drilling a 246-metre hole at the Boulder property in B.C. The company has started geological logging of the drill core from the hole.
- Solitario, Ely Gold release NI 43-101 Mt. Hamilton FS
Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corp. and Ely Gold & Minerals Inc. have released an NI 43-101-compliant FS for the Mt. Hamilton property, Nevada. The study estimates production of 73,000 ounces AuEq a year at a cash cost of $558 (U.S.) an ounce.
- Royal Bank to buy back up to 12 million shares
Royal Bank of Canada plans to buy back for cancellation up to 12 million shares between Nov. 1, 2014, and Oct. 31, 2015. The bank may buy up to 455,905 shares per day.
- Grenville advances $750,000 to BG for royalty
Grenville Strategic Royalty Corp. has advanced $750,000 to BG Furniture Ltd. in exchange for a royalty on BG's gross revenue. The company has completed about $20.86-million in royalty financings to date.
- Petro-Victory drills into hydrocarbons in Lapacho well
Petro-Victory Energy Corp. has drilled into hydrocarbons in the Icla formation at 3,926 metres in the Lapacho well in Paraguay. The company plans to keep drilling after casing the well at 4,128 metres to test the Santa Rosa formation.
- Globe says TransCanada awaits word on beluga delay
- Naturally Splendid USA appoints Brink as president
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. has appointed Charles Brink as president of subsidiary Naturally Splendid USA Ltd. Mr. Brink was a founder, board member, COO and general counsel for Mona Vie Inc.
- Mountainview Energy arranges new credit facility
Mountainview Energy Ltd. has arranged a new $49.5-million (U.S.) credit facility and $16-million (U.S.) promissory note. The new facility and note will replace its old facility related to its 12-Gage project in North Dakota.
- Calmena Energy closes $7.4-million Brazilian asset sale
Calmena Energy Services Inc. has closed its sale of its Brazilian operations for $7.4-million. The company now has $27.3-million in borrowings and debt.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.