No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Mega Precious hopes Lake Shore's Tony Makuch can help develop Monument Bay in Manitoba. Barkerville Gold receives another loan extension from Eric Sprott, and Coronet Metals hopes to have finally found some help for its suspended Liberty toll mill.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Ron Schmeichel's WB III Acquisition plans to acquire TicToc, the developer of a messaging and photo-sharing app called Frankly, as its QT. Wildeboer Dellelce, a Bay Street law firm, increases its position in NXA Inc., an NEX shell.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Lightstream Resources sells $378-million of assets to Crescent Point, but investors are still worried about its finances. Iona Energy loses more than half its value following more production outages at Huntington. Argent Energy puts itself on the block.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 1, 2014
Mountain Province is selling $100-million of stock to cover construction costs at Gahcho Kue. Its sister, Kennady Diamonds, has raised $5-million for Kennady North. Star Minerals Group is working on a Hoidas Lake dream sheet.
- SEC charges Toronto man for Herbalife short position
The SEC has filed an insider trading case against a research analyst from Toronto who acquired a short position in Herbalife Ltd. in 2012. He bought a put option the day before hedge fund manager Bill Ackman called the company an illegal pyramid scheme.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Roxgold aims to start building its Yaramoko gold mine in Burkina Faso this year. Pan American is still considering Samco Gold's EDM gold property in Argentina. Odin Mining quintuples thanks to a new big-name investor, Ross Beaty.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Lawrence Ho has a new capital pool shell, Maple Peak Investments, which lists Wednesday. James Varanese's Triox Ltd. expects to complete its acquisition of eQube Technology by Friday.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
Crew Energy closes its $150-million Princess sale. Bellatrix Exploration arranges a second joint venture with Grafton. Sunshine Oilsands enjoys some insider buying, and a federal court agrees to hear a B.C. band's challenge to Northern Gateway.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 30, 2014
North Arrow Minerals hopes to drill targets at or near Pikoo early next year. Arctic Star Exploration hopes North Arrow also drills Redemption next winter. Great Lakes Graphite has tweaked its Lochaber play. Pacific Wildcat Resources trades again.
- OSC reaches $8-million deal with Ernst & Young
The OSC has reached an $8-million settlement with Ernst & Young LLP for failures stemming from the audits of collapsed Chinese companies Sino-Forest Corp. and Zungui Haixi Corp. The OSC said Ernst failed to exercise professional skepticism.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Nudg Provides Update
- Nudg Provides Update
- @USANAinc Named "Best Place To Work" In America For Sixth Consecutive Year By OUTSIDE Magazine
- SiriusXM to Air Live Town Hall with Legendary Golfer Gary Player
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Holdings in Company
- Discount Coupons Corp Signs Exclusive Distribution With AllView Networks, LLC
- Funded Status of U.S. Corporate Pensions Falls to 89.9 Percent, According to BNY Mellon ISSG
- mPower Jump Products Make Top Picks by Kevin Harrington
- T. Rowe Price Launches Animated Video Of The Book Everybody Freaks Out! But It's Going To Be Okay
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Announces Renewals of "Sea Rescue™" & "The Wildlife Docs™" on ABC Affiliates
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Postmedia to release fiscal 2014 results Oct. 24
Postmedia Network Canada Corp. will release its fiscal 2014 results on Oct. 24. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 2:30 p.m. ET.
- Miocene target JV samples up to 1,000 ppm Cu at Bellas
Miocene Metals Ltd. target Carube Resources and partner Oz Minerals have sampled up to 1,000 ppm Cu at its Bellas Gate JV project. They are continuing drilling and awaiting more sampling results.
- Enpar to provide commercial ESD unit to Chemsbro
Enpar Technologies Inc. will provide a commercial ESD unit to Chemsbro in Saudi Arabia. Enpar and Chemsbro are working on a joint marketing plan for ESD in the Middle East.
- Auxellence considers dual listing in U.S.
Auxellence Health Corp. is considering a dual listing on a U.S. market.
- Canoel Int'l receives shareholder OK for name change
Canoel International Energy Ltd. shareholders have approved a name change of the company to Zenith Energy at the Sept. 30 AGSM. Shareholders have also re-elected six directors and reappointed an auditor.
- Quinsam to start paying 0.1-cent quarterly dividend
Quinsam Capital Corp. will start paying a quarterly dividend of 0.1 cent a share, with the first dividend payable on Nov. 7 to shareholders of record on Oct. 22. The company is also seeking a shell company to acquire an interest in.
- AndeanGold granted extension for Urumalqui payment
AndeanGold Ltd. has until Oct. 31, 2014, to cure its default on the $350,000 option payment owed to Gitennes Exploration Inc. It is acquiring a 40-per-cent interest in the Urumalqui project in Peru. It has until the same date to complete its financing.
- FP says Enbridge moving big bucks to U.S. subsidiaries
- Post says Potash Corp. gets implied boost from analysts
- Mega Precious tests 90.3% Au recovery at Monument Bay
Mega Precious Metals Inc.'s metallurgical testing for its Monument Bay project has returned overall gold recoveries of 90.3 per cent. The company is completing further gold and tungsten metallurgical tests to increase recoveries.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.