No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Laurie Sadler's halted capital pool shell, Valiant Minerals, still hopes to acquire Convalo Health as its QT. Convalo's founders, Michael Dalsin and Roger Greene, are also in charge of Patient Home Monitoring, today's most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Artek Exploration rises on liquids-rich well results in B.C. Joint venturers of Ithaca Energy provide mixed updates. Iona Energy strives to regain lost ground, and the Quebec environmental ministry deals a blow to TransCanada's Energy East.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Canon U.S.A. Announces the Second-Generation EOS C100 Mark II Digital Video Camera
- Santa Cruz County Bank Reports Record Earnings for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2014
- Tekmira Provides Periodic Update on TKM-Ebola Program
- TrueCar to Announce Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results on Thursday, November 6th
- Siuslaw Reports YTD Earnings up 32%
- SkyWest Airlines Names Steve Black Vice President - Customer Service
- Anchor BanCorp Wisconsin Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering of Common Stock
- PetroMaroc Confirms Significant Natural Gas Potential of the Kechoula Structure Located in the Sidi Moktar Exploration License in Morocco
- People’s Bank of Commerce Shows Strong Growth Leading to 49% Increase in Earnings
- Great Southern Bancorp, Inc. Reports Preliminary Third Quarter Earnings of $0.83 Per Diluted Common Share
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Global Health Dividend to list on TSX Oct. 23
Global Health Dividend Fund will begin trading on the TSX on Oct. 23, 2014. The fund will invest in dividend-paying securities of global issuers in the health care sector.
- Tekmira begins making product for Ebola Guinea variant
Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp. has begun making a new product for the Ebola Guinea variant in West Africa. The product will be available in early December.
- IMX Resources intersects graphite at Nachingwea
IMX Resources Ltd. has completed 18 holes at the Chilalo prospect of its Nachingwea property in Tanzania. Most of the holes intersected graphite. IMX expects assay results in December.
- Pistol Bay Mining 1:5 share rollback
Pistol Bay Mining Inc. has rolled back its shares 1:5, effective on Oct. 22, 2014.
- Far Resources options 80% of LG/Ivan from Redline
Far Resources Ltd. has optioned an 80-per-cent interest in the LG/Ivan and Little Granite claims and the Ivanhoe/Emporia claims from Redline Mining Corp. and two other optionors. This option agreement replaces the LOI announced in November, 2013.
- Phoenix Gold 3,745,000-share private placement
Phoenix Gold Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 3,745,000 shares at 10 cents. Twenty placees are subscribing.
- TD Split to pay quarterly dividends Nov. 14
TD Split Inc. has declared quarterly dividends of 11.875 cents per Class C preferred share and 16.25 cents per Class C capital share. The dividends are payable on Nov. 14 to holders of record on Oct. 31.
- Nippon Dragon 8,809,805-share private placement
Nippon Dragon Resources Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 8,809,805 shares at 7.5 cents. Twenty-two placees are subscribing.
- MCW closes placement, issues 199,669 shares for debt
MCW Energy Group Ltd. has closed a private placement for $89,751, issuing 106,847 shares at 84 cents each. Also, it has issued 199,669 shares to an arm's-length service provider to settle a debt of $151,278 (U.S.).
- Amica investor MHL owns 19.89 per cent of Amica shares
Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc. investor Manjis Holdings Ltd. holds 6.12 million or 19.89 per cent of the company's shares. The investor has filed an early warning report in connection with its restructuring.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.