No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for July 30, 2014
Portex Minerals is the first of 41 juniors to sell shares of GRIT. GRIT's David Hutchins blames a lack of liquidity on the subdued market. Stuart Ross's El Tigre has its busiest day ever, and Doug Mason's four juniors pay high rent.
- Shell Summary for July 30, 2014
Suzanne Wood and Blake Olafson's capital pool shell, Alexandra Capital, expects to close its mining QT in mid-August. This is the second time Ms. Wood has turned to prospector Jim Rankin for a mining property in B.C. for one of her shells.
- Energy Summary for July 30, 2014
Penn West plunges after finding accounting irregularities. Athabasca Oil jumps as PetroChina promises that its $1.23-billion Dover deal will go through. Republican Senators allege collusion between green groups, billionaires and the U.S. government.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 30, 2014
Canterra Minerals has a promotable new backer. Williams Creek Gold has reversed its management swap. Niocorp Developments has a new director. Zenyatta Ventures has a target date for its Albany dream sheet.
- BCSC-banned Briner cited over missing client money
BCSC-banned lawyer John Briner is now the target of a professional misconduct case that the Law Society has initiated. The society claims that he misappropriated client money in 2013.
- Gold Summary for July 29, 2014
Frank Callaghan resigns as Barkerville obtains a one-month payment extension from Eric Sprott. West African tries to bring Channel's old project, Mankarga, in Burkina Faso to production. Mega Precious and the Red Sucker Lake settle their differences.
- Shell Summary for July 29, 2014
Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy has an option to buy the Mackenzie Mountains iron-copper property in the Northwest Territories. Mettrum Ltd., a medical marijuana producer and the QT target of Cinaport Acquisitions, closes a $34.5-million financing.
- Energy Summary for July 29, 2014
Talisman Energy falls short of analyst predictions by posting a loss in the second quarter. Epsilon Energy enjoys a second heady day. Pine Cliff Energy arranges its second acquisition in less than two weeks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 29, 2014
Mountain Province expects to borrow $370-million for Gahcho Kue. Tsodilo Resources has raised cash for Botswana drilling. Berkwood Resources has raised cash to work Lac Gueret. Search Minerals has replaced its new CEO with its old CEO.
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. - LLL
- Xerox Patents Pave the Way for Innovative Services
- Superior Uniform Group Announces 11% Increase in Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Oracle Identity Management Achieves Significant Customer and Partner Adoption
- SEDAR Interim Financial Statements
- GE CEO Jeff Immelt Makes Statement Regarding Synchrony Financial IPO
- New Survey: 36% Of Americans Afraid To Fly Internationally
- TCRC- Rail Traffic Controllers and Canadian Pacific reach tentative agreement
- DOW POWERHOUSE™ Expands to Illinois with Installation in Naperville
- M3AAWG Issues Mobile Messaging Best Practices for Service Providers to Combat Increasing Text Spam
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- CP reaches tentative 6-year labour deal with TCRC-RCTC
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. has reached a tentative six-year labour agreement with the TCRC-RCTC. The agreement covers about 135 rail traffic
controller employees in Canada.
- Prescient provides fourth $500,000 loan to pot company
Prescient Mining Corp. has provided a fourth $500,000 secured loan to a company applying for an MMPR licence.
- Ensign Energy to release Q2 2014 results Aug. 11
Ensign Energy Services Inc. will release its second-quarter 2014 financial results on Aug. 11, 2014. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results at 2 p.m. MST on the same day.
- Precipitate completes due diligence on Dominican claims
Precipitate Gold Corp. has completed its due diligence on the Richard and David claims in the Dominican Republic. It will proceed with the acquisition of the claims and has issued a warrant to the vendors.
- Prism Medical appoints Papastamos as CFO
Prism Medical Ltd. has appointed VP, corporate controller, Rose Papastamos as CFO, effective Aug. 1, 2014. George Chiarucci has left the company as CFO.
- Boyd Group to release Q2 results, hold call Aug. 14
Boyd Group Income Fund will release its Q2 results on Aug. 14. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on that day at 10 a.m. ET.
- Medical Facilities to release Q2 2014 results Aug. 14
Medical Facilities Corp. will release its 2014 second quarter financial results on Thursday, Aug. 14, 2014, before market open. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 10 a.m. ET.
- Semafo increases number of shares from option exercise
Semafo Inc. has increased the number of its shares by 55,000 as a result of an exercise of options. The company's share capital at July 31, 2014, totals 8.5 billion Swedish kronor.
- Concordia to release Q2 2014 results Aug. 13
Concordia Healthcare Corp. will release its second-quarter 2014 financial results on Aug. 13, 2014. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Aug. 14, 2014, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- GWR Global Water to release Q2 financials Aug. 13
GWR Global Water Resources Corp. will release its Q2 financial results on Aug. 13. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 4 p.m. ET.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.