No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Sept. 23, 2014
Ron Schmeichel's Mira IV Capital Acquisition will list on the TSX-V Wednesday. Jeremy Ford's NEX-listed Clear Gold Resources plans to acquire Whale Shark Environmental Technologies, which has developed a technology for cleaning the hulls of ships.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 23, 2014
Rumours abound that Surge Energy will soon make another acquisition. Long Run Exploration puts some Alberta assets on the block. Madalena Energy and Blackbird Energy make intriguing additions to their boards of directors.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 23, 2014
Tsodilo Resources has acquired a kimberlite found 44 years ago in Botswana, but never developed. Diamond Fields International will resume work on its concession off the coast of Namibia. Canada Rare Earth will buy hypothetical concentrate to feed its mythical refineries.
- SEC cites Toronto man for offering 50% kickback
The SEC has filed an administrative case against a Toronto man, Seijin Ki, for a 2011 bribery scheme. The regulator claims that Mr. Ki agreed to pay a 50-per-cent kickback to have a fund manager buy shares in two pink sheets companies.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Banro trades unusually high volume as it tries to close $156-million in financings. Columbus Gold arranges a $5-million financing from an unnamed investor. Chris Anderson and Patrick Forseille's Ximen Mining is no longer a market darling as it starts drilling in B.C.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Don Wright and John O'Sullivan's Cinaport Acquisition will complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd. next week. The target is a licensed producer of medical marijuana with a grow-op in Bowmanville, Ont.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy says it may strike a deal with Repsol, but it would be smaller than investors were hoping. Niko Resources hits its lowest level ever. The Rockefellers, oil heirs who have been anti-oil-sands for years, pledge to divest from fossil fuels.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
New Nadina Explorations is a Monumental procrastinator once again. In the meantime, Archon Minerals is bunting Buffer diamonds. Matamec Explorations has bought out its Japanese partner for pennies on the dollar. Alphamin Resources has resumed drilling at Bisie.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- San Diego Healthcare System VA Nurse Receives DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- CBRE Group, Inc. Announces Pricing of $300 Million of 5.25% Senior Notes Due 2025
- El Pollo Loco Opens First Restaurant in Visalia
- CyberArk Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Smart & Final Stores, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- GCA Extends and Expands Business Relationship With Foxwoods Resort Casino
- GLIMCHER SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Glimcher Realty Trust Over the Proposed Sale of the Company to Washington Prime Group Inc. - GRT
- CONCUR INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Concur Technologies, Inc. Over the Proposed Sale of the Company to SAP America, Inc. - CNQR
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. Announces Participation in Telsey Advisory Group’s 5th Annual Fall Consumer Conference
- Freescale Plans Extreme Performance for Kinetis MCUs with ARM® Cortex®-M7 Core
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Sandstorm Gold to delist Series C warrants Oct. 7
Sandstorm Gold Ltd.'s Series C warrants will expire and delist from the TSX on Oct. 7, 2014. One Series C warrant entitles the holder to buy 0.145 of a Sandstorm share for $2.
- Forsys shareholder Leonardo to boost holdings to 55.54%
Forsys Metals Corp. investor Leonardo Trust plans to buy 7.2 million units at 25 cents through a private placement. Leonardo and affiliates will then control 65.7 million shares of Forsys, or 55.54 per cent.
- BCE to list 4.6 million Series AO preferreds Sept. 25
BCE Inc. will list up to 4.6 million preferred shares, Series AO, on the TSX on Sept. 25, 2014. The company will issue the shares in exchange for the outstanding Series C preferred shares of Bell Aliant Preferred Equity Inc.
- AM Gold reviews force majeure declaration on Pinaya
AM Gold Inc. is reviewing the force majeure declaration made by Rokmaster Resources Corp. on Sept. 22 under the Pinaya option and JV agreement. AM Gold is also reviewing its rights and remedies.
- BCE to list 9.2 million Series AQ preferreds Sept. 25
BCE Inc. will list up to 9.2 million preferred shares, Series AQ, on the TSX on Sept. 25, 2014. The company will issue the shares in exchange for the outstanding Series E preferred shares of Bell Aliant Preferred Equity Inc.
- BCE to list 11.5 million Series AM preferreds Sept. 25
BCE Inc. will list up to 11.5 million preferred shares, Series AM, on the TSX on Sept. 25, 2014. The company will issue the shares in exchange for the outstanding Series A preferred shares of Bell Aliant Preferred Equity Inc.
- BRP promotes Can-Am Spyder F3
BRP Inc. has introduced the Can-Am Spyder F3, part of the Can-Am Spyder line of vehicles.
- Petrolia 2,949,323-share private placement
Petrolia Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 2,949,323 shares at 85 cents. Eleven placees are subscribing.
- PC Gold, Metalcorp property agreement
PC Gold Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its agreement to acquire 28 mining claims in the Patricia mining division of Ontario from Metalcorp Ltd. The company must pay $65,000 and issue six million shares.
- Papuan Precious spinoff of Pioneer Pacific
Papuan Precious Metals Corp. has received TSX-V approval for the spinoff of Pioneer Pacific Finance Corp. The company previously assigned to Pioneer its acquisition of a medical marijuana dispensary in Colorado.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.