Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Silvercrest Mines completes Silvercrest Metals spinoff
Silvercrest Mines Inc. has completed its spinoff of Silvercrest Metals Inc. Silvercrest Metals will begin trading on the TSX-V on Oct. 9, 2015, under the symbol SIL.more...
- Offsetters Climate to change name to NatureBank
Offsetters Climate Solutions Inc. shareholders have elected an eight-member board of directors. The company plans to change its name to NatureBank Asset Management Inc., following its acquisition of Forest Finest Consulting.more...
- Sherritt International to release Q3 results Oct. 27
Sherritt International Corp. will release its Q3 results on Oct. 27. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Oct. 28 at 10 a.m. ET.more...
- Codrington Resource arranges $550,000 private placement
Codrington Resource Corp. has arranged a $550,000 private placement consisting of five million units at five cents and five million FT shares at six cents. The company will use the proceeds for exploration at general working capital.more...
- Rainy Mountain delays $250,000 private placement
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp. has delayed its $250,000 private placement of five million units at five cents each. The company intends to rearrange the financing after it closes a property acquisition in Namibia.more...
- Saint Jean Carbon to resume at 11:30 a.m. PT
Saint Jean Carbon Inc. will resume at 11:30 a.m. PT on Oct. 7, 2015.more...
- Saint Jean to send graphene for third party testing
Saint Jean Carbon Inc. is sending its graphene for third party testing because magnetic nanolevel tests have shown that the company's measurements may not be 100 per cent accurate. Third party testing will take about seven days.more...
- Nevado continues search for financing
Nevado Resources Corp. continues to search for financing. With that money, the company hopes to "prove" that its technology works at a larger scale.more...
- Ventripoint holder Skidmore, wife acquire 2.75M shares
Ventripoint Diagnostics Ltd. shareholder Brian Skidmore and his wife acquired 2.75 million shares on July 3, increasing Mr. Skidmore's then shareholding to 14.33 per cent. He now controls less than 10 per cent of Ventripoint's shares.more...
- Crombie REIT to hold Q3 conference call Nov. 10
Crombie Real Estate Investment Trust will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2015 financial results on Nov. 10, 2015, at 12 p.m. EST.more...
Click here for more headlines.