No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy arranges a 50-50 joint venture in Colombia, where GeoPark, a joint venturer of Parex, has some underwhelming test results. Bellatrix Exploration hires an analyst as its new IR man.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Bok Wong's Maple Power Capital plans to acquire Intrinsic4D LLC, a Michigan imaging software company that caters to the health care sector, as its QT. Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy expects to close its mining QT by the end of November.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Kinross falls despite news the company will recover $250-million from its stalled Fruta del Norte gold deposit in Ecuador. INV Metals, which is also working in Ecuador, rearranges its mine to avoid a windfall tax. SnipGold "could be in a position to drill" next fall.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 22, 2014
Lucara Diamond has another sparkling sale of diamonds from Karowe. Canterra Minerals found a diamond in its indicator mineral sampling at Marlin. Focus Graphite has promotable assays from drilling at Lac Tetepisca. West Melville Metals is doing metallurgy at Isortoq.
- SEC wins 10-year ban, fine for Subaye CFO
The SEC has won a 10-year ban and a $150,000 (U.S.) fine against James Crane, the former CFO of collapsed Nasdaq listing Subaye Inc. The SEC claimed that Subaye, which once traded at $26 (U.S.), had a business that was almost entirely imaginary.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- IIROC Trading Halt - LUN.R
- Akers Biosciences Announces Joint Venture to Market Rapid Diagnostic Tests in China
- MabVax Therapeutics – "Introducing MabVax Therapeutics: Newly Public Company Achieves Multiple Milestones in Recent Quarter"
- Epazz Uplisted to the OTCQB; Epazz Has Secured Financing to Acquire Medical Billing Software Company; Expects to Add Over $600,000 in Revenue Stream
- Arch Therapeutics Negotiating a Collaboration Agreement With CURAM Centre for Research in Medical Devices
- Tarena International Inc. to Report Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Results on November 6, 2014
- VWR to Hold Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call
- TeleTech Schedules Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Release And Webcast Of Investor Conference Call
- Shaw Declares Monthly Dividends
- Shaw Declares Dividend Payable on Preferred Shares
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Globe says OSC hears from client about Masonite buy
- Shaw Communications earns $887-million in fiscal 2014
Shaw Communications Inc. earned $887-million on revenue of $5.24-billion in fiscal 2014. The company earned $784-million on revenue of $5.14-billion during the previous year.
- Affinor to sublicense food growing tech to GeoNovus
Affinor Growers Inc. has agreed to sublicense its food growing technology to GeoNovus Minerals Corp. Affinor will receive six million GeoNovus shares on signing and six million shares after six months.
- Globe says Exchange Income cut to "sector performer"
- U.S. Geothermal's Neal generates 32,265 MW hours in Q3
U.S. Geothermal Inc.'s Neal Hot Springs project in Oregon generated 32,264 megawatt hours in the third quarter of 2014. The company's San Emidio project in Nevada generated 18,240 megawatt hours during the quarter.
- Globe says Secure Energy works on N.B. rail terminal
- Wanted Technologies earns $2.63-million in fiscal 2014
Wanted Technologies Corp. earned $2.63-million on revenue of $10.05-million in fiscal 2014. The company earned $1.36-million on revenue of $7.23-million during the previous year.
- Orocobre defines exploration target at Olaroz
Orocobre Ltd. has defined an exploration target at its Olaroz project. It drilled two holes to 304 metres and 323 metres to test increase the peak flow rate to above 230 litres per second.
- Keek to provide video app for Just Jared party
Keek Inc. will provide a video app for the Just Jared Inc. halloween party.
- GeoNovus licenses vertical growing tech from Affinor
GeoNovus Minerals Corp. has licensed Affinor Growers Inc.'s vertical growing technology for use in Uruguay and Langley, B.C. The company will issue 12 million shares to Affinor under the licensing deal.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.