Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Olympia Financial appoints Nerland, Rice to board
Olympia Financial Group Inc. has appointed Dennis Nerland and Alan Rice to its board of directors. Mr. Nerland is a partner at Shea Nerland Calnan LLP. Mr. Rice is a chartered accountant with Rice & Co. LLP.more...
- MGX Minerals begins Cranbrook mill site evaluation
MGX Minerals Inc. has begun site evaluation and engineering studies at its proposed mill site in Cranbrook, B.C. The company is in discussions for existing infrastructure and potential service upgrades.more...
- El Tigre receives court OK for Nov. 5 special meeting
El Tigre Silver Corp. has received court approval to hold a special meeting on Nov. 5. At the meeting, its shareholders will vote on the company's proposed acquisition by Oceanus Resources Corp. El Tigre's board recommends voting for the acquisition.more...
- Equitorial to pay 40% of future leases for Cardiff well
Equitorial Exploration Corp. has agreed to finance 40 per cent of the future leases for Cardiff Energy Corp.'s Clayton No. 1H well. Cardiff will begin the final stages of lateral drilling on Oct. 12, 2015.more...
- Portex Minerals arranges $750,000 private placement
Portex Minerals Inc. has arranged a $750,000 private placement of 7.5 million units at 10 cents each. It will use the proceeds for its acquisition of Direct Metals Recycling and general corporate purposes.more...
- Corus to premiere The Lion Guard Nov. 22
Corus Entertainment Inc. will premiere The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Nov. 22. The movie, based on The Lion King, stars Kion, Simba and Nala's second son.more...
- Nobilis Health to resume at 9:25 a.m. PT
Nobilis Health Corp. will resume at 9:25 a.m. PT on Oct. 9, 2015.more...
- Nobilis Health halted at 9:20 a.m. PT
Nobilis Health Corp. has been halted at 9:20 a.m. PT on Oct. 9, 2015, because of a single-stock circuit breaker.more...
- Hudbay Minerals to release Q3 2015 results Nov. 5
Hudbay Minerals Inc. will release its 2015 third quarter results on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, Nov. 6, 2015, at 10 a.m. ET.more...
- NAPEC unit acquires Bemis for $19.2-million (U.S.)
NAPEC Inc. unit Riggs Distler & Company Inc. has acquired Bemis LLC for $19.2-million (U.S.). NAPEC hopes that the acquisition will improve its presence in the New England area.more...
Click here for more headlines.