Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Vena Resources to resume at 11 a.m. PT
Vena Resources Inc. will resume at 11 a.m. PT on July 31, 2015.more...
- easyhome halted at 10:19 a.m. PT
easyhome Ltd. has been halted at 10:19 a.m. PT on July 31, 2015, pending news.more...
- Terraco Gold closes $663,105 private placement
Terraco Gold Corp. has closed a $663,105 private placement of 8.84 million units at 7.5 cents. Each unit comprises one share and one-half of a warrant. Insiders subscribed for $157,570 of the placement.more...
- Tyhee Gold extends RMB Australia note to Aug. 13
Tyhee Gold Corp. has extended the maturity date of its note with RMB Australia Holdings Ltd. to Aug. 13, 2015, from July 28, 2015. The company is continuing discussions with RMB to acquire RMB's investments in Sutter Gold Mining Inc.more...
- Vena suit in Ontario postponed, to pay $250,000 security
Vena Resources Inc.'s lawsuit filed against it by Glencore in Ontario over their option deal on Azulcocha West has been postponed, pending the outcome of Vena's annulment application in Peru over the same dispute. For the postponement, Vena has to pay a $250,000 security.more...
- Rainy Mountain appoints Middleton as exploration VP
Rainy Mountain Royalty Corp. has appointed Robert Middleton as exploration VP. Mr. Middleton has worked at Rosario Resources' Bell Creek mine, and at the Goliath mine, Cross Lake deposit and Seagull deposits.more...
- Oban Mining not to pursue Temex arrangement
Oban Mining Corp. has elected not to exercise its right to match Lake Shore's proposal to acquire Temex Resources Corp. Oban has received a notice of termination and a $691,856 termination fee from Temex.more...
- Oban Mining to resume at 10 a.m. PT
Oban Mining Corp. will resume at 10 a.m. PT on July 31, 2015.more...
- Enhanced Oil appoints Powers as VP, CFO, treasurer
Enhanced Oil Resources Inc. is appointing Rick Powers as VP, CFO and treasurer. Mr. Powers replaces Kyle Willis, who is retiring.more...
- Vena Resources halted at 9:13 a.m. PT
Vena Resources Inc. has been halted at 9:13 a.m. PT on July 31, 2015, pending news.more...
Click here for more headlines.