No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Shane Doyle's Maple Leaf Resource plans to complete its acquisition of a numbered company by the end of the week. The shell will become an investment company targeting oil and gas royalties. Keir Reynolds's shell graduate, Mezzi Holdings, starts trading.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Alamos Gold's Mexican margins are wearing increasingly thin. Michel Bouchard's once high-flying Clifton Star has one month to come up with $10-million for an option payment. Rasool Mohammad has something that delights him at La Ronge Gold.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 29, 2014
Diamond Fields International has a new mine plan for its old ML-111 marine licence off Namibia. Tres-Or Resources says drilling is still recommended for Guigues. Focus Graphite has a deal with local Indians for its Lac Knife graphite play in Quebec.
- Petaquilla sued over drill core storage bill
Petaquilla Minerals Ltd. is a defendant in a $110,947 lawsuit over the storage of many pallets of drill core. WestCoast Mineral Storage claims that the company has not paid its bill since November, 2012.
- IGM's Investors Group sued by body massage tenant
IGM Financial Inc.'s Investors Group is a defendant in a landlord-tenant lawsuit over body massages. A Coquitlam business complains that Investors Group, as its landlord, has unfairly prevented or restricted massages at its premises for years.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Lachlan Star is trying to raise $5-million from Peter Babin, a former director. AuRico Gold hopes it can still build a $500-million gold mine north of Smithers, B.C. Sheldon Inwentash's Pinetree Capital continues to dump stock in low-priced juniors.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Black Sparrow will ask shareholders at a Dec. 1 meeting to approve a rollback so it can acquire Aphria Inc., a medical marijuana company that hopes to soon have a production licence. Health Canada will visit Aphria's greenhouses within two weeks for a final inspection.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 28, 2014
Athabasca Oil faces an Ebola scare, but all is well. Buying Crew Energy is a "no brainer," says Barron's. Perpetual Energy sells non-core oil assets in Alberta, and LGX Oil continues to battle the government over a bird protection order.
- IIROC imposes $20,000 fine on Research ex Ahrens
IIROC has imposed $20,000 in fines and a four-week suspension on Justin Ahrens, a former Research Capital Corp. branch manager. The regulator said he ignored red flags in accounts associated with Thal Poonian.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 28. 2014
Prima Diamond is still seeking cash to explore Munn Lake and other diamond properties. Genius Properties has a muddled focus. Alphamin Resources has hit more high-grade tin at Bisie. Alberta Star Development will chase rare earths in Northern Saskatchewan.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Files Securities Fraud Class Action Against American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. - ARCP
- Central Petroleum Limited (CTP.AX) Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B
- Alliance HealthCare Services Schedules Conference Call and Webcast to Review Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- North Bay Resources Inc. (NBRI) Issues Ruby Mine Update
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Dreyfus Municipal Bond Infrastructure Fund, Inc. Semiannual Report Now Available
- Chimerix Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
- Community Bank of the Bay Announces 66% Increase in Net Income for the 2014 Third Quarter
- Multi Channel Network and AOL Platforms Plan to Pilot Industry’s First Integrated Programmatic Private Marketplace for TV
- Anchor Bancorp Wisconsin Inc. Announces Definitive Agreement to Sell Richland Center Branch
- SEDAR Interim Financial Statements
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Dundee Energy loses $300,000 in Q3
Dundee Energy Ltd. had a net loss attributable to owners of the parent of $300,000 in Q3 2014, compared with a net loss attributable to owners of the parent of $1.5-million in the same period last year. Revenue fell to $10.1-million from $11-million.
- Akita Drilling earns $3.85-million in fiscal Q3 2014
Akita Drilling Ltd. earned $3.85-million on revenue of $36.55-million in fiscal Q3 2014. The company earned $3.54-million on revenue of $33.09-milion during the same period last year.
- Teranga Gold earns $3.28-million (U.S.) in Q3
Teranga Gold Corp. earned $3.28-million (U.S.) on revenue of $56.71-million (U.S.) in the third quarter of 2014. The company earned $71,000 (U.S.) on revenue of $50.56-million (U.S.) in the same period last year.
- NexgenRx extends expiry date of 1.2 million warrants
NexgenRx Inc. has received TSX-V approval to extend the expiry date on 1.2 million warrants issued under a private placement. The warrants now expire on Oct. 31, 2015.
- Northstar to release Q3 results Nov. 12
Northstar Healthcare Inc. will release its third quarter financial results Nov. 12. Also, general counsel Douglas Samuelson has resigned for personal reasons.
- Standard Graphite amends Mousseau East option payment
Standard Graphite Corp. has amended its option agreement to acquire the Mousseau East deposit in northwestern Quebec. The amendment is for the company's $200,000 cash payment and its issuance of $200,000 in shares originally due on July 20, 2014.
- Triox closes QT with eQube, $3.28-million in financings
Triox Ltd. has closed its QT merger with eQube Technology and Software Inc. The company has also closed $3.28-million in financings, selling a total of 6.57 million Class A shares at 50 cents each.
- Richards Packaging earns $2.7-million in Q3
Richards Packaging Income Fund earned $2.7-million in the third quarter of 2014, compared with earnings of $900,000 in the same period last year. Total revenue rose by 1.7 per cent.
- Caiterra International arranges $5-million financing
Caiterra International Energy Corp. has arranged a private placement of 14 million shares at 25 cents and five million shares at 30 cents for $5-million. It will use the proceeds for exploration.
- Constellation names McFeeters director to succeed Aune
Constellation Software Inc. has appointed Paul McFeeters as a director to replace Brian Aune, who has resigned. Mr. McFeeters was most recently the CFO of Open Text, and worked in the same role at Platform Computing and Kintana.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.