No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC target Verdmont protests charges, asset freeze
SEC target Verdmont Capital SA, one of the firms charged for selling $75-million (U.S.) worth of improperly issued shares, has asked that the judge dismiss the case. It says it is a respected firm, and was only acting on behalf of clients.
- Shell Summary for May 21, 2015
Charles Lilly and Andy DeFrancesco's NXA Inc. plans to complete a reverse takeover of Michael Koh's Ellipsiz Communications Taiwan. Ellipsiz sets up operational support systems for telecom companies in Taiwan. Roy Sebag's Bitgold Inc. continues to be a volatile trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 21, 2015
Tango Mining is in a dancing mood about a diamond off-take deal at Oena. Shore Gold is raising more cash. Commerce Resources has drilled Ashram. West Melville Resources will roll back its stock. Medallion Resources touts its monazite plan.
- Gold Summary for May 21, 2015
Sabina Gold's Bruce McLeod will need $695-million to build a gold mine in Nunavut. Kaminak Gold paid president Eira Thomas $460,000 last year. Abcourt Mines looks for a new toll miller in Quebec, and half-cent Trio Gold hopes to raise $200,000.
- Energy Summary for May 21, 2015
Pacific Rubiales accepts a $6.50-a-share takeover offer. Montney producers rise following a government-industry agreement on a B.C. LNG project. Granite Oil and Boulder Energy start trading, and Striker Exploration expands in the Alberta Belly River.
- CMKM defendant Turino seeks freedom, again
CMKM Diamonds Inc. defendant Jeffrey Turino is again asking a judge to let him out of jail until the case goes to trial. Despite having to be extradited, he says he is not a flight risk and complains that he is unable to help his lawyer while imprisoned.
- Shell Summary for May 20, 2015
Gregory Hewitt's 71 Capital plans to acquire Tom Beckerman's Prodigy Ventures as its QT. Clark Swanson's Pepcap Ventures becomes an Indonesian coal explorer, and Michael Dalsin's Convalo Health buys two rehab clinics in California.
- Gold Summary for May 20, 2015
Galway Metals hopes to maintain control over its $11-million in working capital. CB Gold is leaving Colombia, selling its gold properties for $2-million. Southern Arc hopes to explore for gold in Japan, and John Proust is one busy promoter.
- Energy Summary for May 20, 2015
Pacific Rubiales faces opposition to a takeover offer from a shareholder. Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Texas. The apparently forgetful CGX Energy professes bafflement at its sudden popularity.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 20, 2015
Metalex Ventures has permits, needs backers for its U2 bulk sample. Almaden Minerals plods along with its ATW spin-off. MDN interprets Samaqua poorly, plans shift to Prairie Lake. Western Lithium USA is raising cash for Kings Valley.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Court Confirms EveryWare Global, Inc.'s Restructuring Plan
- North Carolina DOT Piedmont Service Launches Passenger Wi-Fi Services Featuring ViaSat Managed Wi-Fi Technology
- S&W Seed Company to Participate in the 2015 World Seed Congress
- Security Bancorp, Inc. Announces Annual Cash Dividend
- Cell Source, Inc. Announces the Launch of Its New Investor Relations Website
- RJ Merritt named president and general manager of KREM and KSKN
- Bioheart Chairman Affirms Corporate Strategy Through Stock Purchase
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Frisch's Restaurants, Inc.
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of IsoRay, Inc.
- FRS INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Launches an Investigation of the Board of Directors of Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. in Connection With the Sale of the Company to NRD Partners - FRS
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Khan Resources loses two cents per share in fiscal Q2
Khan Resources Inc. lost two cents per share in fiscal Q2 2015. It lost one cent per share in fiscal Q2 2014.
- ASC permanently bans Chandran for illegal trading
Alberta Securities Commission has permanently banned Neil Chandran, Energy TV, Chandran Holding Media and Chandran Media. The ASC found that the parties illegally traded and sold securties and made a prohibited refund representation.
- First Majestic Silver shareholders elect six directors
First Majestic Silver Corp. shareholders elected six directors at the company's AGM on May 21. They also approved all proposals presented at the meeting.
- China Keli addresses BCSC comments on financials
China Keli Electric Company Ltd. is working to address comments from the BCSC about disclosure in its previous financials.
- Windfire Capital appoints Luke as director
Windfire Capital Corp. is appointing Walter Luke, former director of global support services at Nortel Networks, to its board of directors. Mr. Luke replaces Christopher Hough, who has resigned.
- Explorex plans first-phase fieldwork at Arlington
Explorex Resources Inc. is planning its first-phase field program at the Arlington property in B.C. The program will include mapping and sampling.
- Colt Resources to issue 5.1 million units for debt
Colt Resources Inc. will issue 5.1 million units at 17.5 cents per unit to its noteholders. The issuance will settle outstanding debt of $700,000 (U.S.) in senior secured notes and $26,658 (U.S.) in accrued interest.
- Junex halted at 8:50 a.m. PT
Junex Inc. has been halted at 8:50 a.m. PT on May 22, 2015, at the company's request, pending news.
- Air Canada launches seasonal flights to Atlantic City
Air Canada has launched seasonal flights from Toronto to Atlantic City.
- 92 Resources shareholders elect four directors
92 Resources Corp. shareholders elected all four director nominees at the company's AGSM on May 21. They also approved the stock option plan and reappointment of Manning Elliott LLP as auditor.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.