|No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
|Public Company News Dissemination
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Please send your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
- Shell Summary for Dec. 5, 2013
Brian Bayley and Murray Sinclair's Nebo Capital heads to Colombia for a coal QT. The Vancouver shell packagers have been successfully selling their shells for 20 years.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 5, 2013
Timberline Resources attracts interest from cash-rich Rockstar. One Canaco spinout lends $2-million to another. Colorado Resources has more unimpressive assays from North Rok, and Besra Gold plans to build a mine in Malaysia.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 5, 2013
Advantage Oil drills its best well yet at its Glacier Montney project. Canacol Energy and Equal Energy reach new highs as takeover rumours abound. The government's special envoy on energy projects informs us that trust is key to winning Indian support.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 5, 2013
True North Gems is surveying and evaluating Beluga but can spare little cash for exploring. Latin American Minerals is finding diamonds at Itapoty, but needs targets to drill for kimberlites. Star Minerals Group is optioning Hoidas Lake from Great Western Minerals Group.
- Dolphin Digital ex Stockdale pleads guilty
Dolphin Digital Media Inc.'s former shareholder, Malcolm Stockdale, has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit securities fraud. Prosecutors claimed that he and others ran a broker bribery scheme in 2010.
- Shell Summary for Dec. 4, 2013
Jeffrey Witherell's first capital pool shell, Plymouth Realty Capital, plans to acquire three Hampton Inn hotels as its qualifying transaction.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 4, 2013
Ned Goodman joins Barrick Gold. La Ronge rises as investors await diversification plans. Gold Bullion resumes talk of selling future gold production to investors. Niogold continues exploring in Quebec by itself.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 4, 2013
TORC Oil will release its 2014 guidance in a week or so. PetroShale soars on new management and a $20-million loan. TransGlobe Energy rises as Egypt pledges to pay back one-quarter of its $6-billion debt, and TransCanada swats legal mosquitoes in Texas.
- Pure fifth, 79.5% of the TSX-V is 10 cents or less
Pure Trading was the fifth most active ATS in Canada during the week ended Nov. 29, 2013. Of the companies listed on the TSX-V, 79.5 per cent are trading at 10 cents or less, up from 52 per cent a year ago.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 4, 2013
Pangolin Diamonds is drilling two big kimberlites in Botswana for geometry and chemistry, and perhaps diamonds. Stornoway Diamond has raised over $10-million for resource expansion at Renard. Alphamin Resources wants $12-million to find more tin at Bisie.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Naked Brand Group Issues Update on Recent Activities and Appointments - Video News Alert on InvestmentPitch.com
- Bachoco Announces Cash Dividend
- Aetna Board of Directors Increases Shareholder Cash Dividend by 13 Percent
- Nutra Pharma Announces the Launch of MyNyloxin.com for Nyloxin Sales Through Their Network Marketing Distributors
- U.S. Physical Therapy to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Governor Corbett Joins Sallie Mae to Announce New Jobs in Pennsylvania
- Silver Scott Mines, Inc. President Melvin Herdrick Announces His Retirement
- Gary Siegler, Manager Of Indian Creek Investors, The Largest Holder Of Kearney Financial Asks Board To Consider Strategic Alternatives
- Pepco Energy Services Awarded ESPC Task Order at the Natick Soldier Systems Center
- Assured Pharmacy, Inc. Announces Extension of Issuer Tender Offer
Click here for more US headlines.
- SMC Ventures grants options for 500,000 shares
SMC Ventures Inc. has granted options to buy 500,000 shares to directors and consultants. The options are exercisable at five cents for five years.
- MTS offers FiON network in Stonewall
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc. has launched its FiON fibre optic network in Stonewall, Man. The network will provide customers with MTS Ultimate TV and high-speed Internet service.
- Keyera extends $750-million credit facility to 2017
Keyera Corp. has extended its $750-million credit facility to Dec. 6, 2017, from Dec. 13, 2016. It has also increased the debt-to-EBITDA financial covenant ratio to four times from 3.5 times.
- Luxor Industrial director Liu resigns
Luxor Industrial Corp.'s director Xinhui Liu has resigned from the board. The company also intends to settle $283,357 by issuing 5.66 million shares at five cents.
- Tribute receives final $5.7-million payment from Capital
Tribute Resources Inc. has received a final milestone payment of $5.7-million from Capital Power Corp. for the Nanticoke and Port Dover projects. The company has a right to buy up to 10 per cent of the projects.
- Rapier Gold closes $221,535 first tranche
Rapier Gold Inc. has closed the $221,535 first tranche of its private placement with 2.4 million FT units and 1.3 million NFT units. The company will use the proceeds for expenses on the Pen gold project and for working capital.
- iSign Media delivers first smart player kit
iSign Media Solutions Inc. has delivered its first smart player development kit to the quick-service restaurant channel. It hopes to make the kit available to certain customers starting in mid-December.
- Revolver receives Summit B drilling permits
Revolver Resources Inc. has received permits to drill up to 1,200 metres on its Summit B property in B.C.
- True North Commercial files $200-million prospectus
True North Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust has filed a preliminary short form prospectus for up to $200-million.
- Aberdeen Asia-Pacific has -9.5% one-year return
Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Investment Company Ltd. has returned 7.6 per cent since inception in June, 1986. The one-year return was minus 9.5 per cent and the three-year return was 6.8 per cent.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.