No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for July 29, 2014
Frank Callaghan resigns as Barkerville obtains a one-month payment extension from Eric Sprott. West African tries to bring Channel's old project, Mankarga, in Burkina Faso to production. Mega Precious and the Red Sucker Lake settle their differences.
- Shell Summary for July 29, 2014
Kay Jessel and William McCartney's Karsten Energy has an option to buy the Mackenzie Mountains iron-copper property in the Northwest Territories. Mettrum Ltd., a medical marijuana producer and the QT target of Cinaport Acquisitions, closes a $34.5-million financing.
- Energy Summary for July 29, 2014
Talisman Energy falls short of analyst predictions by posting a loss in the second quarter. Epsilon Energy enjoys a second heady day. Pine Cliff Energy arranges its second acquisition in less than two weeks.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 29, 2014
Mountain Province expects to borrow $370-million for Gahcho Kue. Tsodilo Resources has raised cash for Botswana drilling. Berkwood Resources has raised cash to work Lac Gueret. Search Minerals has replaced its new CEO with its old CEO.
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Galectin Therapeutics Issues Statement on GR-MD-02 Development Program
- Alkaline Water Co. and C&S Wholesale Grocers Push National Expansion to New Levels
- PDC Energy Agrees to Sell Its 50% Interest in the PDCM Marcellus Joint Venture for Approximately $250 million; PDC Energy Increases Its Utica Shale Leasehold to Approximately 67,000 Net Acres
- SEDAR MD & A
- SEDAR Interim Financial Statements
- The Makers Of SMIRNOFF® Vodka Release The Next Go-To Summer Necessity With New Reduced-Calorie Vodka Specialties SMIRNOFF SORBET® Light Summer Strawberry And White Peach
- Quantum Awarded follow on $1.0 Million Contract for Natural Gas Storage and Fuel System Development
- Marani Brands Announces Costco Demos of Marani Vodka Spirit at 13 California Stores
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc.: On-Street EV Charging/Parking Stations Added to Hangzhou Car-Share Program Network
- Jack in the Box Inc. to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call on August 7
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Calian Tech to release, discuss Q3 results Aug. 6
Calian Technologies Ltd. will release its financial results for the third quarter ended June 30 on Aug. 6. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 2 p.m. ET.
- Bayshore licenses ultrasonic technology from IUT
Bayshore Petroleum Corp. has licensed a patented ultrasonic technology for hydrocarbon applications in Canada from International Ultrasonic Technologies Inc. The licence agreement allows Bayshore to use the technology for 20 years.
- Great Panther to release Q2 financials Aug. 6
Great Panther Silver Ltd. will release its Q2 financial results on Aug. 6. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on Aug. 7 at 7 a.m. PT.
- FP says BlackBerry to acquire Germany's Secusmart GmbH
- Rockhaven shareholders exercise warrants
Rockhaven Resources Ltd. shareholders Strategic Metals and W. Douglas Eaton have increased their holdings by exercising warrants. Strategic now owns 27.37 million shares, or 32.68 per cent of those outstanding, and Mr. Eaton now holds 13.67 per cent.
- FP/CP say Weston baking new ways to lure in customers
- Magellan Aerospace to provide landing gear to Boeing
Magellan Aerospace Corp. will provide landing gear kits to Boeing for the B737 MAX aircraft under a long-term program. The company expects this could generate revenues of up to $50-million (U.S.) annually.
- Globe says Big Three see Wind in Providence discussions
- Bank of Montreal completes $300-million public offering
Bank of Montreal has completed a $300-million public offering. The financing consists of 12 million non-cumulative five-year rate-reset Class B preferred shares, Series 31, at $25 each.
- Enbridge to pay 35-cent quarterly dividend
Enbridge Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend of 35 cents per share. The company will pay the dividend on Sept. 1, 2014, to shareholders of record on Aug. 15, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.