Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Petroamerica Oil to resume at 9:15 a.m. PT
Petroamerica Oil Corp. will resume at 9:15 a.m. PT on July 29, 2015.more...
- Barkerville grants Osisko first right on Cow Mtn royalty
Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd. has granted Osisko Gold the right of first offer and refusal for future royalties on its Cow Mountain project, B.C. In exchange, Osisko invested $5-million in the project. Barkerville has also appointed Chris Lodder and Allan Folk as directors.more...
- Intermap to release Q2 results Aug. 13
Intermap Technologies Corp. will release its 2015 second quarter results on Aug. 13, 2015, and discuss the results in a conference call on Aug. 14, 2015, at 11 a.m. ET. The company's shareholders approved all matters at Intermap's AGM on May 1, 2015.more...
- Frankly to acquire WorldNow for $45-million (U.S.)
Frankly Inc. has agreed to acquire WorldNow for $45-million (U.S.). WorldNow will enable Frankly to provide mobile messaging and news content on on program.more...
- Allbanc II to pay 23.16-, 14-cent dividends Aug. 31
Allbanc Split Corp. II will pay quarterly dividends of 23.16 cents per preferred share and 14 cents per capital share on Aug. 31. The record date is Aug. 14.more...
- Frankly to resume at 9:15 a.m. PT
Frankly Inc. will resume at 9:15 a.m. PT on July 29, 2015.more...
- Sabina Gold starts Back River FS for smaller project
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. has started a feasibility study on its Back River gold project in Nunavut that targets a 3,000-tonne-per-day operation. It had previously released another feasibility study targeting 6,000 tpd. Sabina expects to release the new study in Q3.more...
- CP, Brotherhood of Railway Carmen reach tentative deal
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. and the Brotherhood of Railway Carmen have reached a tentative five-year agreement. The agreement needs BRC membership approval.more...
- Patient Home Monitoring does not say why stock is down
Patient Home Monitoring Corp. says it is unaware of any material change that would account for the recent decrease in its stock price.more...
- Convalo Health does not say why shares are down
Convalo Health International Corp. says it does not know why its share price has dropped on higher volume.more...
Click here for more headlines.