Stockwatch Street Wires - Subscribe by Email
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 24, 2016
Honey Badger Exploration has begun work at its LG diamond project in Quebec. Archon Minerals is cheering the latest approval for Jay. Matica Enterprises and Cache Exploration have separated after a brief option affair.
- Gold Summary for May 24, 2016
Victoria Gold has received more gold assays from Dublin Gulch in Yukon. Erdene Resource Development has a new batch of assays from Bayan Khundii in Mongolia. Pilot Gold has promotable assays from Goldstrike in Nevada.
- Shell Summary for May 24, 2016
Vancouver shell-packager Emprise Capital's NEX shell, Quentin Ventures, has closed its acquisition of an e-mail encryption software company. The shell has assumed the name of its target and will resume trading tomorrow as Identillect Technologies.
- Energy Summary for May 24, 2016
Wildfire-affected oil sands producers prepare to re-enter evacuated work camps around Fort McMurray. Long Run Exploration extends its proposed takeover by Sinoenergy, again. A Texas court orders Niko Resources to pay $20-million to a drilling contractor.
- SEC target Bandfield admits to money laundering
SEC target Bob Bandfield has pleaded guilty to a $250-million (U.S.) offshore money laundering scheme. Prosecutors said that he was the architect of an operation that aided over 40 manipulations.
- SEC target Verdmont seeks dismissal, claims poverty
SEC target Verdmont Capital SA has asked the judge to dismiss charges stemming from a $75-million (U.S.) scheme. It says that it is nearly broke and that there is nothing to the case.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 20, 2016
CanAlaska Uranium has landed De Beers as a partner on its Athabasca diamond play in northwestern Saskatchewan. Fjordland Exploration is making Athabasca an area play. Great Thunder Gold is rumbling about a lithium prospect near Whabouchi in Quebec.
- Gold Summary for May 20, 2016
Alexandria Minerals is optioning three of its Quebec gold prospects to Quinto Real Capital. Algold Resources has begun drilling four targets at its Tijirit gold project in Mauritania. Ximen Mining will unload its periphery projects to concentrate on Brett.
- Shell Summary for May 20, 2016
Chris Wolfenberg's capital pool shell, Golden Sun, will roll back 1 for 2 as part of its QT with B.C. barite explorer Voyageur Industrial. Ron Birch's NEX shell, Big Bar, has received conditional TSX-V approval for its acquisition of medical device patents from CVR Global.
- Energy Summary for May 20, 2016
An analyst says Cardinal Energy is more like a shark -- it must keep moving (in this case buying assets) to stay alive. Bellatrix Exploration files a prospectus for potential offerings of up to $500-million. Pine Cliff and Pengrowth enjoy insider buying.
- RBC says it fired former VP Lone for dishonesty
RBC Dominion Securities Inc. says that it fired former VP Rocky Lone because of dishonesty and his failure to disclose a $692,613 debt to the CRA. Mr. Lone also caused $277,373 in improper client losses, according to RBC.
- Diamond & Specialty Minerals Summary for May 19, 2016
Kennady Diamonds has more drilling encouragement at its Kennady North project in the Northwest Territories. Great Atlantic Resources is touting lithium assays at its tungsten project in Newfoundland. Mkango Resources will consolidate and then sell more stock.
- Gold Summary for May 19, 2016
NuLegacy Gold has begun drilling its Iceberg gold project in Nevada. Terrax Minerals has received more assay encouragement from its Yellowknife City gold project. Asanko Gold is deferring a loan payment to speed up an expansion at its Ghana gold mine.
- Shell Summary for May 19, 2016
Marc Cernovitch and David Sidoo's capital pool shell, North South Petroleum, is acquiring an option for 50 per cent of Lithium X Energy's CVL South property in Nevada. The shell is selling $4-million worth of shares at 25 cents.
- Energy Summary for May 19, 2016
Spartan Energy seeks to expand in Saskatchewan by buying Wyatt Oil. Husky Energy reportedly nears deals to sell $400-million worth of assets. NuVista puts non-Montney assets in Alberta up for sale, and Niko Resources has an interesting day.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Hill International Receives $79 Million Contract to Manage Development of South Al Mutlaa City in Kuwait
- Jack Bal Appointed CEO of Equitorial Exploration Corp.
- FFW Corporation Announces Cash Dividend
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Goldman Scarlato & Penny, P.C. Notifies Deutsche Bank AG Investors of Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of July 11, 2016
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Unilife Corporation
- AT&T Invests More than $1.65B Over a 3-Year Period to Enhance Local Networks in North Carolina
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of NewLink Genetics Corporation of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of July 11, 2016 -- NLNK
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Energy Recovery, Inc.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Freshpet, Inc. of Commencement of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of June 20, 2016
- Johnson & Johnson to Participate in the Goldman Sachs 37th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
Click here for more headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- BioSyent to release Q1 results May 27
BioSyent Inc. will release its Q1 results on May 27. It will post a presentation of the results on its website on the same day.more...
- Maple Leaf Foods advertises Kung Fu Panda 3 lunch kits
Maple Leaf Foods Inc. is advertising its Schneiders Lunchmate lunch kits with Kung Fu Panda 3 packaging. The company is also running a contest for a year's supply of Lunchmate lunch kits.more...
- Khalkos samples up to 20 g/t Au at Malartic
Khalkos Exploration Inc. has sampled up to 20 g/t Au at the Revillard part of its Malartic property in Quebec.more...
- Golden Predator closes $4.32-million private placement
Golden Predator Mining Corp. has closed a $4.32-million private placement with 27 million units at 16 cents per unit. The company will use the proceeds on its 3 Aces and Brewery Creek projects and for general working capital.more...
- Wi-LAN subsidiary acquires tracking technology patents
Wi-LAN Inc.'s wholly owned subsidiary, Smart Wearable Technologies Inc., has acquired movement tracking technology patents from PhysioKinematics LLC, an affiliate of Barron Associates.more...
- ProMetic Life closes $60.14-million bought deal
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. has closed a $60.14-million bought deal with 19.4 million shares at $3.10 per share. The company has also closed a concurrent private placement with Structured Alpha LP to cancel debt owing to SALP.more...
- Yangarra closes $11.5-million bought deal financing
Yangarra Resources Ltd. has closed a $11.5-million bought deal financing of 11.5 million shares at $1.00 each. The company will use the proceeds to reduce debt.more...
- Morro Bay Resources director von Einsiedel resigns
Morro Bay Resources Ltd. director Carl von Einsiedel has resigned.more...
- Portage's BHV-4157 granted orphan drug status
Portage Biotech Inc.'s Biohaven has been granted U.S. orphan drug designation for BHV-4157, covering treatment of spinocerebellar ataxia. This is Biohaven's second orphan drug designation approved by the FDA.more...
- Pacific Safety wins $347,000 ballistic panel contract
Pacific Safety Products Inc. has won a $347,000 contract to provide ballistic panels for a national police force in Canada. The company expects to deliver the products in the next 45 days. Pacific Safety will release its Q3 financials on May 30, 2016.more...
Click here for more headlines.