No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Robert Munro and Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial closes a $5.7-million financing at 10 cents as it prepares to go public through Mr. Munro's shell, Chrysalis Capital IX. This will be another health care company from Patient Home and Convalo Health founder Mr. Dalsin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has results from Qilalugaq. Investors liked its yellow gems despite the modest grade. Diamcor Mining continues to sell diamonds from trial mining at Krone-Endora. Focus Graphite says its Lac Knife graphite works better than synthetic in batteries.
- OSC charges serial fraudster Mitton
The OSC has filed new charges against Michael Mitton, the con man with 105 criminal convictions. The regulator claims he was trading in violation of a permanent ban. The charges come four years after his release for an OTC-BB scheme.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Pengrowth Energy posts a hefty fourth quarter loss, but surpasses its 2014 production target. BlackPearl Resources defers one project but says a more important one is right on schedule. Investors in Quebec juniors finish up a giddy week.
- SEC target Georgiou loses at appeal court, again
SEC target George Georgiou, serving a 25-year fraud sentence, has lost his latest attempt at winning his freedom. The U.S. Court of Appeals has denied his request for a rehearing. He had complained about a witnesses's cocaine addiction and mental health.
- Gold Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Wade Dawe's Stockport Exploration aims to begin small-scale gold production in Kenya. Great Panther Silver offers $1.7-million for Cangold. Garibaldi Resources signs a toll-processing deal with Gainey Capital.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Larry Doan and David Smalley file a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Flying Monkey Capital. Frank Giustra acquires 2,615,000 shares of a five-million-share private placement of 10-cent shares sold by PNO Resources.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
True North Gems has a revised dream sheet for its Aappaluttoq ruby and sapphire project in Greenland. Strike Diamond has raised some cash but needs more. Quest Rare Minerals is borrowing $2.5-million using convertible notes.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 26, 2015
Canadian Oil Sands woos investors in Colorado. Marquee Energy makes another acquisition in its core Michichi area of Alberta. Strategic Oil lowers its budget and production guidance for the first half of 2015, and Hollywood is horrified by Keystone XL.
- SEC target Verdmont denies wrongdoing
SEC target Verdmont Capital SA denies that it did anything wrong in the sale of millions of shares of two Canadian-linked listings. The firm says it simply sold the stock on behalf of clients, and had no other interest in the transactions.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Triangle Capital Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
- Clean Harbors to Present at the 36th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference
- Sonus and Compass Networks Demonstrate Leveraging SDN Networking to Create Services That Are Fast and Easy to Manage
- Newcastle Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results
- Ambac Announces Annual Meeting on May 14, 2015
- Citrus County Tax Collector's Office to Simplify IT Management and Reduce Energy Costs with Thinspace Desktop Virtualization
- TCP Issues Statement on Recent Litigation
- SPI Announces Agreement to Co-Develop 25 Megawatts of Solar PV Projects in the United Kingdom
- SodaStream is #1 Sparkling Water Brand in the World
- SinoCoking to Produce Hydrogen at Syngas Facilities for Sale to Shenma Industry Co Ltd
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Miranda Gold to sell four projects to European Uranium
Miranda Gold Corp. plans to sell three projects in Nevada and assign the mining lease on a fourth to European Uranium Resources Ltd. The company aims to focus on Colombia.
- Premier Gold drills 6.3 m of 6.58 g/t Au at Rahill
Premier Gold Mines Ltd. has drilled 6.3 metres of 6.58 g/t gold at the Rahill-Bonanza JV in Ontario. This included 2.13 emtres of 15.79 g/t gold. Another results was 4.25 g/t Au across 7.4 metres, including 1.07 metres of 17.75 g/t gold.
- European Uranium to acquire 4 properties, change name
European Uranium Resources Ltd. has agreed to buy three properties and take over a mining lease on a fourth from Miranda Gold Corp. It will also consolidate its shares on a 1:4 basis, change its name and arrange a financing.
- Renaissance Gold, Coeur enter earn-in deal for Arabia
Renaissance Gold Inc. and Coeur Mining Inc. have entered an earn-in deal for the company's Arabia project in Nevada. Coeur must make unspecified payments, finance exploration and help to complete a bankable feasibility study to earn 70 per cent.
- Oncolytics drug gains third orphan drug designation
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.'s Reolysin has received FDA orphan drug status for treating fallopian tube cancer. The company is still running one clinical study of this drug looking at ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer.
- Microbix launches new molecular diagnostics products
Microbix Biosystems Inc. has launched new molecular diagnostics products and is preparing to sell the products directly to clinical laboratories. Also, it is developing two new MDx control panels.
- Pure Gold drills 11 m of 8.2 g/t Au at Russet South
Pure Gold Mining Inc. has drilled 11 m of 8.2 g/t Au at the Russet South area of its Madsen project in Ontario. It has also drilled five m of 15 g/t Au.
- TSO3 agents exercise $1.5-million overallotment option
TSO3 Inc. will issue another 1.2 million shares in connection with its bought-deal offering after the agents associated with the financing exercised an overallotment option. It will receive additional proceeds of $1.5-million.
- Pattern Energy loses $39.99-million (U.S.) in 2014
Pattern Energy Group Inc. lost $39.99-million (U.S.) on revenue of $265.49-million (U.S.) in the year ended Dec. 31, 2014. This compares with earnings of $10.07-million (U.S.) on revenue of $201.57-million (U.S.) in 2013.
- Transition Therapeutics finishes ELND005 enrolment
Transition Therapeutics Inc. has finished enrolment for its second-phase study evaluating ELND005 as a treatment for agitation and aggression in patients with Alzheimer's disease. It expects to release top-line data from the Harmony AD study midyear.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.