No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
- Shell Summary for April 22, 2014
Darren Devine's NEX shell, Oculus Ventures, plans to acquire Cameron Chell's tech company, Slyce Inc., as its QT. Kevin Taylor, a busy shell-maker and promoter, is a director of Slyce, which is good news for Oculus shareholders.
- Energy Summary for April 22, 2014
Spartan Energy enjoys better-than-expected test results in Saskatchewan. Dr. Charle Gamba, CEO of Canacol Energy in Colombia, joins the board of Horizon Petroleum to help look for projects in Africa. Yangarra Resources continues to rise.
- Gold Summary for April 22, 2014
Sandstorm Gold plans to absorb Sandstorm Metals and then focus only on gold. Malbex Resources options its Argentine gold property to Barrick Gold. Alexandria Minerals prepares to drill in Quebec with $5.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 22
Dominion Diamond is predicting higher rough diamond prices this year. Margaret Lake Diamonds now has enough cash to start exploring. NXA Inc. wants to become Ontario Graphite and reopen an old mine. Solomon Resources is looking at tin once again.
- SEC target Babikian asserts Fifth Amendment right
SEC target John Babikian has asserted his Fifth Amendment right in response to scalping charges. The regulator claims that Mr. Babikian fraudulently promoted a Utah coal miner and made $1.9-million (U.S.).
- Shell Summary for April 21, 2014
Andrew DeFrancesco's NXA Inc. will acquire Ontario Graphite, which plans to recommission the past-producing Kearney graphite mine. Tony Wonnacott has successfully sold his first capital pool shell, Springrock Capital, and his IPO buyers are now able to sell at a profit.
- Gold Summary for April 21, 2014
Barrick Gold drops on rumours of a merger with Newmont. Cordoba Minerals drills 50 holes at San Matias in Colombia. Dynasty Metals has a one-day production setback in Ecuador. Papuan Precious and Satori search for marijuana deals.
- Energy Summary for April 21, 2014
Surge Energy enjoys insider buying and analyst cheerleading. Lime Rock Partners sells all 36 million of its Twin Butte Energy shares. Painted Pony has high hopes for B.C. and Saskatchewan, and the U.S. delays its decision on Keystone XL, again.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 21
Northern Superior hopes to resurrect its Ville Marie diamond play. Tres-Or Resources still wants to drill Guigues. Cadman Resources is now Matica Graphite, and Matamec Explorations wants to spin off its gold plays to focus on rare earths at Kipawa.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. Announces Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2014
- MPM Technologies Subsidiary Carbon Cycle Power Developing Relationships to Build Waste-to-Value Demonstration Facility in Washington State
- INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of Zalicus, Inc. and Its Board of Directors In Connection With the Sale of the Company to Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amedisys Finalizes Settlement Agreement With Government
- World Point Terminals, LP Announces Quarterly Distribution
- Nissan named one of DiversityInc's Top 25 Noteworthy Companies for 2014
- LendingTree Average Down Payment Report: US Average Down Payment Percentage Falls to 15.78% in Q1 2014
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases & Rentals for Week Ending April 6, 2014
- Introducing The New Barely There Simply the One Bra
- Universal Bioenergy Approves Financial Restructuring Plan to Reduce Debt, Increase Profits and Shareholder Returns
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Q Investments restates financials for 2013, Q2 2014
Q Investments Ltd. has amended its fiscal 2013 and second-quarter 2014 financial statements after a review by the BCSC. The restated financials are available on SEDAR.
- Danier Leather's Q3 loss worsens to $4.28-million
Danier Leather Inc. lost $4.28-million on sales of $31.01-million in fiscal Q3 2014. The company lost $883,000 on revenue of $37.4-million during the same period last year.
- Westaim closes $135-million offering, arranges placement
The Westaim Corp. has closed a $135.13-million offering of 50.99 million subscription receipts at $2.50 each. It has also arranged a $14.63-million private placement of 5.52 million shares at $2.65 each with Trilantic funds.
- Crescent to acquire Sask. oil company for $1.1-billion
Crescent Point Energy Corp. will acquire CanEra Energy Corp., a private Saskatchewan company, for $1.1-billion in cash, shares and debt assumption. It has raised its 2014 exit production rate guidance by 7 per cent to 145,000 boe/d.
- Hornby Bay Mineral president, CEO Colson resigns
Hornby Bay Mineral Exploration Ltd. president and CEO Maurice Colson has resigned because of other time commitments. The company has appointed founder James Brady as interim president and CEO, as well as a director.
- ePals completes $829,350 tranche of financing
ePals Corp. has completed an additional tranche of its private placement for $829,350. The company issued 11.05 million units at 7.5 cents per unit to Thomas Middelhoff in this tranche of the offering.
- Mosaic Capital to release Q1 financials April 24
Mosaic Capital Corp. will release its Q1 financial results on April 24. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on April 25 at 11 a.m. ET.
- Agellan to pay 6.458-cent distribution May 15
Agellan Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust will pay a 6.458-cent distribution for April, 2014, on May 15, 2014. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on April 30, 2014.
- InnVest to release Q1 financials, hold call May 9
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust will release its Q1 financial results on May 9. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 11 a.m. ET on that day. A replay of the call will be available until May 22.
- Resaas Services adds Arrow Realty to social network
Resaas Services Inc. has added Arrow Realty to its social network. Arrow Realty is based in Roseville, Calif., and serves the Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln and Granite Bay areas.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.