Mr. Adriaan Bakker reports
VANADIUMCORP GMBH COMPLETES FIRST BATTERY ORDER, CONTRACT AND MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH ECOSOURCE NV
Vanadiumcorp Resource Inc.'s wholly owned subsidiary in Germany, Vanadiumcorp GmbH, has signed an order and contract for a vanadium redox flow battery system (VRFB) and a memorandum of understanding with Ecosource NV, a Cordeel Group NV company. Both companies plan to jointly manufacture VRFBs and share a vision to develop integrated clean-energy solutions.
VRFB order and contract
Vanadiumcorp has recently contract manufactured and deployed a 12.5-kilowatt/40-kilowatt-hour VRFB system for delivery to Ecosource in Temse, Belgium. Commissioning and training will commence immediately upon delivery. The VRFB will be utilized for demonstration and field testing to assess utilizing VRFB systems for megawatt to gigawatt green-energy applications.
Memorandum of understanding
The MOU describes the developments and objectives that Vanadiumcorp GmbH and Ecosource agree to explore together. Within the MOU, both parties undertake to (1) investigate the feasibility of VRFB manufacturing and (2) negotiate the terms and conditions of the following:
- A joint venture enabling megawatt to gigawatt manufacturing potential;
- Round one investment into Vanadiumcorp GmbH through the purchase of securities of Vanadiumcorp Resource, the price of which is determined at the time of signing, timed with success of the first VRFB commissioning;
- Financing the capital expenditure for commercial VRFB production;
- Integration of renewable energy technologies;
Stationary and mobile energy storage applications;
- Development of intellectual property, know-how, partnerships and mineral resources owned by Vanadiumcorp as the leading position to mitigate the cost and carbon footprint of Vanadiumcorp VRFB technology.
About Vanadiumcorp Resource Inc.
Vanadiumcorp Resource is developing an integrated supply chain, enabling scalable, safe, sustainable, low-cost, long-duration energy storage solutions for the clean-energy future. Vanadiumcorp is developing vanadium redox flow battery technology under its XRG brand, a wholly owned vanadium resource base in Quebec, Canada, and jointly owned process technology that recovers vanadium sustainably and efficiently.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.