Mr. Stephen Jenkins of Link Global reports
LINK GLOBAL'S SUBSIDIARY PURE DIGITAL POWER CORP. SIGNS A LETTER OF INTENT WITH A LEADING SOLAR CONSULTANT TO SOURCE 20MW OF SOLAR POWER
Link Global Technologies Inc. has provided an update on its planned renewable energy bitcoin (BTC) mining operations. As previously announced on April 12, 2021, Pure Digital, a joint venture between Link and Neptune Digital Assets Corp. to create Pure Digital Power Corp., has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with a solar consultant, specializing in the adoption of renewable energy, for 20 megawatts (MW) of power and associated carbon credits:
- Pure is committed to positioning itself as the leader in clean energy BTC mining. With an estimated 600 MW of additional solar power expected to come on line in early 2022 in Alberta, Pure is aggressively securing supply.
- Pure has proposed a 10-year contract at a fixed rate.
- Pure intends to have a definitive agreement by the end of April, 2021.
- Bit Digital BTC mining machines have been installed (previously announced on March 31,2021).
- Link has received the first 2.5-megawatt generator from Starco Fuels and is expecting another 2.5-megawatt generator by the end of April, 2021 (previously announced on March 18, 2021).
- Link has extended the letter of intent for electrical cost reducing technology IP (previously announced on Feb. 25, 2021) until April 23, 2021.
Link president and chief executive officer Stephen Jenkins commented: "The growth of solar power in Alberta will keep sustainable energy in the forefront of BTC mining. With the increased market adoption of BTC and the impending IPO of Coinbase, we see the opportunity to expand our mining operations and secure long-term sustainable power."
About Link Global Technologies Inc.
Link is engaged in providing infrastructure and operating expertise for digital mining and data-hosting operations. Link's objectives include locating and securing, for lease and option to purchase, properties with access to low-cost, reliable power and deploying this low-cost power to conduct digital mining and supply clean energy and infrastructure for other data-hosting services.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2022 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.