If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy with respect to Stockwatch Products & Services, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-268-6397 (1-604-687-1500).
1. Stockwatch Products & Services
Personal Information Collected
In order to provide Stockwatch Products & Services, we may ask you for certain Personal Information including, without limitation, your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, payment card number, payment card expiry date, payment card security code, and other such information.
If you are a securities industry professional we may also ask you for certain Personal Information related to your employment including, without limitation, your employer’s name, employer’s address, your job title or job function, and other such information.
Personal Information Usage
The Personal Information that you provide to Stockwatch is used directly or indirectly for the provision of your selected Stockwatch Products & Services. Such usage may include customer support, technical support, usage reporting, account management, payment processing, administration, audit and control, customer communications, and other purposes that are compatible with the provision of Stockwatch Products & Services.
Personal Information Protection
Stockwatch secures your Personal Information using commercially reasonable methods that are consistent with generally accepted industry practices, and that provide no less security than is applied to the systems and data assets belonging to Stockwatch.
In particular, Personal Information is entered only through SSL encrypted (HTTPS) web pages and stored on computer systems that are located in Canada and that are both owned by and controlled by Stockwatch.
Personal Information Disclosure
Stockwatch will disclose your Personal Information:
- To our trusted Payment Processor, credit card companies, and/or banks, as required, for payment processing purposes.
- To our trusted Stock Market Data Providers and other Third-Party Data Providers, and their authorized agents, when required to fulfill the contractual end-user reporting obligations of Stockwatch, and/or your contractual obligations with respect to optional real-time data services, with or without individual “click-on” or signed Data Agreements.
- To our trusted online publishing contractors in support of “Daily Stockwatch” publication and subscription services.
- To our trusted contractors and agents when required to fulfill their purposes.
- To legal authorities when compelled to do so by court order, or if Stockwatch suspects, at its sole discretion, the possibility of fraudulent and/or criminal activity involving a customer or customer account.
- To government authorities when required to do so for administration, taxation, regulatory, audit or other such purposes.
When Personal Information must be disclosed, Stockwatch endeavors to provide the minimum amount of Personal Information required to fulfil the purpose.
2. Third-Party Services
Like many commercial websites and online service providers, Stockwatch may use various well-known Third-Party Analytics and Advertising Services. This section provides links to the individual privacy policies and other relevant terms of these Third-Party Services which operate independently of Stockwatch and are specifically excluded from the privacy policies that relate to Stockwatch-provided products and services.
Stockwatch Products & Services may use one or more Third-Party Analytics Services to gather usage information. Such information is gathered directly by the Third-Party Analytics Services through embedded links in Stockwatch Products & Services. Stockwatch does not see the raw data collected in this way, and only has access to such data in an aggregated and anonymous form. The information collected by these Third-Party Analytics Services is subject to their individual privacy policies, and other applicable policies and terms, as follows:
Stockwatch uses these Third-Party Analytics Services in a manner that is consistent with generally accepted industry practices.
Stockwatch Products & Services may use one or more Third-Party Advertising Services to provide Display Advertising. Stockwatch is not responsible for the appearance or content of such Display Advertising, for any links associated with such Display Advertising, or for any web pages, websites or web-based services linked-to from such Display Advertising. Stockwatch is not responsible for the privacy or usage of any personal or other information that you explicitly or implicitly provide to Third-Party Advertising Services through their Display Advertising including, without limitation, information gathered when Display Advertising is viewed or “clicked-on”, information entered on web forms associated with Display Advertising, information entered or gathered automatically on external web pages, websites or web services that you navigate to from Display Advertising, or information stored and/or tracked in website cookies by the Third-Party Advertising Services. The information collected by these Third-Party Advertising Services is subject to their individual privacy policies, and other applicable policies and terms, as follows:
- Google AdWords and related Google services:
Stockwatch uses these Third-Party Advertising Services in a manner that is consistent with generally accepted industry practices.
3. Implied Consent
For the convenience of our users and customers, and for practical reasons, Stockwatch relies primarily on your implied consent for the collection and use of Personal Information and other information provided by its customers and users, or gathered automatically through usage.
By using Stockwatch Products & Services YOU CONSENT to:
- The collection, retention, usage and disclosure by Third-Party Analytics Services of your usage information, and the disclosure of aggregated and anonymous usage data to Stockwatch, according to the privacy policies, and other applicable policies and terms, of the Third-Party Analytics Providers.
- The collection, retention, usage and disclosure by Third-Party Advertising Services of your Display Advertising viewing and clicking usage, and any personal or other information that you explicitly provide through such Display Advertising, according to the privacy policies, and other applicable policies and terms, of the Third-Party Advertising Providers.
4. Changes, Errors & Omissions
Copyright © 2021, Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved. “Stockwatch” is a registered trademark of Canjex Publishing Ltd.