Stockwatch has mobile apps for:
Stockwatch Desktop is our new standalone application program.
All the functionality of the Ticker and Daytrader Workstation is available,
and it is very similar to the them in operation.
You can download and install this program on your PC.
This is NOT a Java program so you it does not have the resource limitations of a Java applet.
Streaming Realtime Quote Java Applets
Stockwatch has two Java applets you can use for streaming realtime quotes.
Both programs provide complete views of your live stock quotes, market depth, and full charting capabilities.
Stockwatch recommends that you install and run the Desktop as described above.
New features will only be available in the Desktop, although we will continue to maintain the Java applets.
The Live Ticker is the simpler program, which you can use if your computer is old or if you do not have a need for complicated layouts.
We recommend this for first time users.
The Daytrader Workstation is a more complex program with more capabilities for managing and saving layouts.
Stockwatch Desktop is our new standalone application program. All the functionality of the Ticker and Daytrader Workstation is available,
and it is very similar to the Ticker and Daytrader Workstation in operation.
You can download and install this program on your Windows PC.
This is NOT a Java program so it does not have the resource limitations of a Java applet.
When you run the Stockwatch Desktop for the first time, please read the online help page first.
Click here to download the installation program. If you are prompted to run (or open) or save this, select "run (or open)".
Otherwise save it to your desktop and then run it after it is downloaded.
This program requires Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher. The setup program will prompt to you install this if you do not already have it,
OR you can install the framework directly from Microsoft with this link:
When a new version of the Desktop is available, it will automatically download. You do not need to reinstall or update.
A dialog box will appear informing you that a new version is ready and ask you if you want to run it.
|Version 22.214.171.124 20160503 Changes
- When updating the current Desktop version on Windows 10, it will still fail, you have to re-install it, but all future updates will succeed.
- Block trades will include price
- Update method will work on Windows 10
|Version 126.96.36.199 20160302 Changes
- Show Dividends option will display dividend information on Historic charts.
- Exchange Rate conversion can use real-time quoted Canadian to US dollar rate.
- Stock review and Stock picker pages can display stock fundamentals.
- Refresh function restarts stocks that are not updating.
|Version 188.8.131.52 20160204 Changes
- Ticker app has proxy server settings.
- Refresh feature added to Desktop and Ticker.
- Historic charts have quarterly and yearly period displays.
- Ticker app starts more reliably.