Mr. Karim Rayani reports
INT. MONTORO RESOURCES WELCOMES MARK LUCHINSKI TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GRANTS OPTIONS
International Montoro Resources Inc. has welcomed Mark Luchinski to the board of directors following the resignation of Roger Agyagos.
Mr. Luchinski is an experienced board member, having served as an officer/director of many TSX Venture Exchange-listed issuers, starting his career with the Richard Hughes Group. He is well versed in corporate governance compliance and the administration of publicly traded companies.
The company has accepted the resignation of Mr. Agyagos, who has served on the board of directors since June, 1998, and thanks him for his years of contribution to the board. The company wishes him good health and luck in his future endeavours.
The company also announces it has granted 1.8 million options to directors/officers and consultants at an exercise price of 10 cents. The options are exercisable for three years. The options are granted pursuant to the company's stock options plan, applicable regulatory policy and subject to regulatory acceptance.
About International Montoro Resources Inc.
International Montoro, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange for over 25 years, is a Canadian-based emerging resource company. The company is systematically exploring its extensive property positions in:
- Atikokan, Ont. (Blackfly: gold prospect);
- Red Lake, Ont. (Camping Lake: gold prospect);
- Elliot Lake, Ont. (Serpent River/Pecors: nickel-copper-platinum-group-element discovery) (uranium: rare earth elements);
- Quebec (Duhamel: nickel-copper-cobalt prospect and titanium, vanadium and chromium prospect);
- Prince George, B.C. (Wicheeda North: rare earth element prospect).
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.