Mr. Gary Musil reports
MONTORO ENGAGES MIRA GEOSCIENCE FOR COMPILATION (3D) OF PECORS LAKE/SERPENT RIVER - NICKEL, COPPER, PGE PROJECT
Further to its news release of March 12, 2019, International Montoro Resources Inc. has engaged Mira Geoscience Ltd. in a consultancy agreement for data compilation and software support.
Mira, has been compiling data into its Geoscience Analyst (3-D) visualization and communication platform all of Montoro's exploration data for the Pecors Lake (nickel, copper and platinum group elements) exploration project on its Serpent River claims, in Ontario.
Data compiled into Geoscience Analyst (3-D) interactive platform will include:
- OGS geochemistry survey, OGS petrographic study, and OGS Earthlink data for drill holes completed by previous exploration companies such as Teck Resources, Rio Tinto, BHP and other junior explorers either near or on Montoro's Serpent/Pecors Lake claims;
- Government of Canada gravity and magnetic airborne surveys for a regional geological/geophysical perspective;
- Montoro's Serpent River/Pecors Lake (22) exploration drill holes, with drill core geology and assays for P15-22 and P15-23;
- Lamontagne Geophysics downhole electromagnetic probe for drill hole P15-22 (one kilometre deep);
- Crones geophysics downhole probe electromagnetic data for drill hole P15-23 (1.3 km deep);
- Geotech's ZTEM 2018 survey 3-D inversion/interpretation data.
International Montoro Resources president Gary Musil comments:
"In our March 12, 2019, news release of the 3-D Geotech inversion data we got the (top down view) of the entirety of the five km by two km by two km Pecors Lake nickel-copper-PGE conductive (EM) anomaly. Now with the highly skilled and professional assistance of Kristofer Davis, PhD, and Thomas Campagne, PGeo, MSc, geophysicist, in compiling our data into Geoscience Analyst, we can view our project in a 3-D/interactive platform underground (bottom up view)."
About Mira Geoscience Inc.
Mira supplies the mining industry with practical and cost-effective multidisciplinary 3-D and 4-D modelling and data management solutions for mineral exploration and geotechnical hazard assessment.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.