Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Houston Lake closes $566,000 financing
Houston Lake Mining Inc. has closed its $566,000 financing, selling 3.14 million units at 18 cents. Each unit comprises one share and one warrant, exercisable at 29 cents for 18 months. The financing was oversubscribed by 26 per cent.more...
- Wai renews Forecariah permit, receives notice of default
Wai Capital Investments Corp. has received approval to renew its Forecariah permit in Guinea for another two years. Separately, creditor China Int'l Fund has issued a notice of default to the company. Wai is also trying to sell off some assets and close a financing.more...
- Post credits Agnico Eagle with strong cash flow in Q2
- Cipher licensor completes Ozenoxacin phase III trial
Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc. licensor Ferrer International SA has completed a second phase III clinical trial for Ozenoxacin. Ferrer expects a first regulatory filing of Ozenoxacin in Europe in the first quarter of 2016.more...
- SciVac recalls all Sci-B-Vac vaccines sold since 2012
SciVac Therapeutics Inc. is recalling all Sci-B-Vac vaccines sold since Jan. 1, 2012. It says the labelling procedure may have damaged some vials in Israel and Hong Kong.more...
- Certive Solutions appoints seven to new advisory board
Certive Solutions Inc. has appointed Dr. Arthur Pelburg, Fred Hatfield, Tim Hyland, Tom Marreel, Steve Schramm, Charlotte Jacobs and Jeffrey Benton to its newly formed advisory council. All of the council members have invested in Certive.more...
- FP says Air Canada wants you happy in your seat
- CI appoints portfolio managers for Cambridge funds
CI Investments Inc. has appointed its co-CIO Brandon Snow as portfolio manager of the Cambridge Global Equity Corporate Class. It has also appointed Stephen Groff as lead portfolio manager of three Cambridge funds, and Gregory Dean as lead portfolio manager of one fund.more...
- Diagnos closes $1.59-million first tranche of financing
Diagnos Inc. has closed a $1.59-million first tranche of its private placement of secured convertible debentures. The company expects to close a second tranche for $700,000 by Aug. 7, 2015. The company will use the proceeds for business development.more...
- Industrial Alliance's iA appoints Laflamme EVP
Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.'s iA Financial Group has appointed Renee Laflamme as EVP for group insurance employee plans and special markets. It has appointed Rene Chabot as head of IT and legal services.more...
Click here for more headlines.