No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Rocky Bellotti files a preliminary prospectus for his first capital pool shell, BFK Capital. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital continues to climb.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
PetroChina says it will make a long-overdue $1.23-billion payment to Athabasca Oil soon. Africa Oil makes another oil discovery in Kenya. Mart Resources may soon have another asset in Nigeria, but its pipeline plans may have hit a snag.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 28, 2014
Quaterra Resources continues to push its fourth JV with Freeport-McMoRan. NV Gold starts drilling at Rattlesnake in Wyoming. Discovery Ventures works toward small-scale production in B.C., and David Wolfin restarts Avino in Mexico.
- Viosolar's Winsor to see Waltzer testify
Viosolar Inc.'s Caroline Winsor and Rick Walchuk will have a controversial witness at their trial. Kevin Waltzer, who was a figure in the case against Toronto's George Georgiou, is scheduled to testify.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Serabi Gold is about to open its second Brazilian gold mine. Northern Superior continues its fight for $110-million in damages from Ontario, and Goldsource receives permits to mine in Guyana.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Alfredo De Lucrezia's new capital pool shell, Manera Capital, will list on the TSX-V Thursday. It is the third capital pool shell to list this month and the 11th this year. Richard McGraw's Killbear Acquisition spends its treasury on shares of Yangaroo Inc.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 27, 2014
Talks between Talisman Energy and Spain's Repsol for a potential acquisition or asset sale have "frozen." Penn West says its accounting review does not affect its reserves. Saccharum Energy resumes trading after a year-long halt.
- Gold Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
New Oroperu hopes a Barrick Gold production decision is nearer. Wallbridge Mining arranges a $1.5-million loan until it receives its first production revenue. Boxxer Gold doubles its financing to $500,000.
- Shell Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Leif Snethun's capital pool shell, Sanction Capital, hopes to acquire Marsa Energy by the end of September. Steve Bajic's Margaux Red Capital has become one of the exchange's priciest capital pool shells.
- Energy Summary for Aug. 26, 2014
Lightstream Resources may have found a buyer for its conventional assets in southeast Saskatchewan. Alvopetro Energy finds gas in Brazil. Blackbird Energy shareholders are aflutter as nearby NuVista Energy plans an expansion in the Alberta Montney.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- IIROC Trade Resumption - Athabasca Oil Corporation
- Newest dressbarn Creates Fashion Destination for Holly Springs Shoppers
- Preferred Bank to Present at Raymond James U.S. Bank Conference on Wednesday, September 3rd
- Ivanhoe Energy Responds to Trading Activity
- Ferrellgas, L.P. and Ferrellgas Finance Corp. Announce Completion of Exchange Offer for $475 Million of Senior Notes Due 2022
- Premier Exhibitions Announces Board of Director Changes
- GNCC Capital, Inc. Restored to Current Filer Status
- Fission Appoints Mr. Anthony Milewski to the Board
- Fission Appoints Mr. Anthony Milewski to the Board
- DIRECTV to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Athabasca Oil closes Dover interest sale
Athabasca Oil Corp. has completed the sale of its 40-per-cent interest in the Dover project to Phoenix Energy Holdings. It received $1.18-billion in cash and three promissory notes.
- Catalyst Cu appoints Warke, Giustra, Telfer to board
Catalyst Copper Corp. has appointed Richard Warke, Frank Giustra and Ian Telfer as directors. David Laing and Matthew Lawson have resigned. The company has also arranged a $630,000 private placement with 2.1 million units at 30 cents per unit.
- Athabasca Oil to resume at 11:30 a.m. PT
Athabasca Oil Corp. will resume at 11:30 a.m. PT on Aug. 29, 2014.
- Questerre investor Mandatum boosts holdings to 10.17%
Questerre Energy Corp. investor Mandatum Life Insurance has acquired 504,035 shares at $1.17. It now holds 10.17 per cent of the company's outstanding shares.
- Monarch arranges $500,000 private placement
Monarch Energy Ltd. has arranged a $500,000 private placement of units at 10 cents each. It will use the proceeds to develop prototypes, for marketing and for working capital. Shareholders approved the company's name change at the recent AGM.
- Antipodes draws down $40,000 (New Zealand) loan
Antipodes Gold Ltd. has drawn down a $40,000 (New Zealand) loan from Chris Castle. It will issue 200,000 shares to Mr. Castle under the loan agreement.
- Cairo Resources to roll back shares 1:5
Cairo Resources Inc.'s board of directors has approved a 1:5 share rollback. There will be about 700,000 shares outstanding after the rollback.
- Gemini finalizes contract for oil rail loading facility
Gemini Corp. has finalized its contract to design and build an oil rail loading site in Western Canada. The site will include a railway yard for 300 railcars. The company expects to complete the project in mid-2015.
- Eagle Energy closes sale of Permian oil, gas interests
Eagle Energy Trust has closed the sale of all of its interests in oil and natural gas properties in the Permian basin of Texas. It sold the interests to an unnamed buyer for $140-million (U.S.), and will use the proceeds to repay credit facilities.
- NV Gold drills 33.5 m of 1.33 g/t Au at Rattlesnake
NV Gold Corp. has drilled 33.5 m of 1.33 g/t Au at its Rattlesnake Hills project in Wyoming. The company also drilled 152 m of 0.55 g/t Au and 34 m of 0.31 g/t Au. Results are from the Blackjack target.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.