No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- First Tennessee Bank to Expand in North Carolina With Acquisition of TrustAtlantic
- MBAC Signs Senior Debt Extension Agreements, Receives Indication of a Commitment for Additional R$16 MM of Working Capital and Provides Update on Liquidity Initiatives
- Plan ahead to lessen financial reliance on children later in retirement
- Pazoo Medical Marijuana Testing Laboratory Partner MA & Associates Hires Laboratory Technician, Facility Build-Out Currently Underway
- OriginOil Granted Patent in China for its Core Extraction Invention
- Georgia Power named 2014 Investor-Owned Utility of the Year by Solar Electric Power Association
- IIROC Trade Resumption - AGT Food and Ingredients Inc.
- AltiGen Enhances Interoperability With Polycom
- Textron Systems Awarded $33.8 Million for the U.S. Navy's Unmanned Influence Sweep System
- IIROC Trade Halt - AGT Food and Ingredients Inc.
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Abitibi Royalties JV drills 42.5m of 2.39 g/t Au at CHL
Abitibi Royalties Inc.'s JV at the Malartic CHL property has drilled 42.5 m of 2.39 g/t Au. The JV has also drilled 33.8 m of 2.29 g/t Au and 20.5 m of 1.36 g/t Au. Another result is 16 m of 1.74 g/t Au.
- Globe says BCE wants penalty on Rogers's NHL app
- DragonWave receives follow-on order in India
DragonWave Inc. has received follow-on purchase orders for Horizon Compact+ from an unnamed Indian customer.
- Globe says Empire, others climb more than they fall
- Powertech Uranium gains TSX approval for Azarga merger
Powertech Uranium Corp. has received conditional TSX approval for its proposed merger with Azarga Resources Ltd. The company's $5-million private placement has also received conditional approval from the exchange.
- MBAC Fertilizer halted at open
MBAC Fertilizer Corp. has been halted at the open on Oct. 22, 2014, pending an announcement.
- Stillwater Mining to release Q3 2014 results Nov. 5
Stillwater Mining Company will release its financial results for fiscal Q3 2014 on Nov. 5, 2014. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 12 p.m. ET the same day.
- Corvus Gold releases mineral resource estimate for LMS
Corvus Gold Inc. has released the first mineral resource estimate for its LMS project in Alaska. The report estimates inferred resources of 267,000 ounces of Au.
- BCE to host Q3 results call Nov. 6
BCE Inc. will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter financial results on Nov. 6, 2014, at 8 a.m. ET. President and CEO George Cope and executive VP and CFO Siim Vanasselja will host the call.
- 49 North Resources rights to expire Oct. 28
49 North Resources Inc.'s rights from its Sept. 8 rights offering expire on Oct. 28. The rights will trade for cash settlement for the three days before the expiry date, starting Oct. 23.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.