No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 2, 2015
Eldorado Gold loses a processing permit in Greece. Banro finds a new financier. True Gold postpones production indefinitely, and Clifton Star is about to get $11-million. John Kaiser believes hundreds of juniors will still become extinct.
- Shell Summary for March 2, 2015
Jeremy Ford's NEX shell, Clear Gold Resources, hopes to close its acquisition of Whale Shark Environmental by the end of April. Mr. Ford is in charge of selling a $1.5-million private placement at 25 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 2, 2015
Lucara Diamond plans bulk sampling at two new prospects this year. Alto Ventures proposes more geophysics and sampling near Pikoo. Vanadiumcorp Resource has a resource for Lac Dore. Alabama Graphite has big flakes at Coosa. Sunset Cove Mining will explore Lac Gueret.
- Energy Summary for March 2, 2015
Mart Resources agrees to an 80-cent-a-share takeover by a Nigerian joint venturer, but investors seem doubtful it will go through. Gran Tierra loses interest in Peru. Painted Pony faces a delay in the Montney, and Pan Orient comes up empty in Thailand.
- TSX-V member Leede says lotto winner a risky investor
TSX-V member Leede Financial Inc. denies that it did anything wrong in its handling of the account of lottery winner Mohammed Khan. The firm says that Mr. Khan sought out risky investments and lost money in the 2008 financial crisis.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Robert Munro and Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial closes a $5.7-million financing at 10 cents as it prepares to go public through Mr. Munro's shell, Chrysalis Capital IX. This will be another health care company from Patient Home and Convalo Health founder Mr. Dalsin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has results from Qilalugaq. Investors liked its yellow gems despite the modest grade. Diamcor Mining continues to sell diamonds from trial mining at Krone-Endora. Focus Graphite says its Lac Knife graphite works better than synthetic in batteries.
- OSC charges serial fraudster Mitton
The OSC has filed new charges against Michael Mitton, the con man with 105 criminal convictions. The regulator claims he was trading in violation of a permanent ban. The charges come four years after his release for an OTC-BB scheme.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Pengrowth Energy posts a hefty fourth quarter loss, but surpasses its 2014 production target. BlackPearl Resources defers one project but says a more important one is right on schedule. Investors in Quebec juniors finish up a giddy week.
- SEC target Georgiou loses at appeal court, again
SEC target George Georgiou, serving a 25-year fraud sentence, has lost his latest attempt at winning his freedom. The U.S. Court of Appeals has denied his request for a rehearing. He had complained about a witnesses's cocaine addiction and mental health.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Accenture and Amref Health Africa to Improve Healthcare Services for Hundreds of Thousands Across Africa
- Accenture to Demonstrate FCA ’s Uconnect ™LIVE Services at 2015 Mobile World Congress
- Damm Group Equips Field Sales Team with New Levels of Data and Insight through Mobile Solution Developed with Accenture
- Skyworks Unveils Next Generation Diversity Receive Modules
- Qorvo Expands Product Portfolio for China and Developing TDD/FDD Markets
- Telecom Italia and Cisco Announce Intent to Enter Agreement to Offer Innovative Cloud Services to Italian Organizations
- Cisco Small Cells Set to Benefit EE Enterprise Customers
- Aegon Completes Sale of Equity Stake in La Mondiale Participations
- Photo Release -- Centuria Natural Foods Selects Cannabis Sativa, Inc. to Market Proprietary Precision-Dosed, Water-Soluble CBD Hemp Oil Nutraceuticals Under the Brand Name "hi."
- ADX Energy Limited (ADXRF) Receives Funds From Gulfsands Settlement
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- True Zone amends merger deal for separate closing dates
True Zone Resources Inc. has amended its plan of arrangement with its five subsidiaries and shareholders to allow for separate closing dates of each company. Moshi Mountain Industries and Moshing Capital merged on March 2.
- Savanna's dropped contract lowers 2015 budget by $34.5M
Savanna Energy Services Corp. and an Australian customer have agreed to cancel their contract to build four drill rigs. This will reduce Savanna's 2015 capital budget by $34.5-million and its 2016 capital commitments by a further $25-million.
- Ecopetrol earns 7.51 trillion Colombian pesos in 2014
Ecopetrol S.A. earned 7.51 Colombian pesos on revenue of 68.92 trillion Colombian pesos in 2014. This compares with a profit of 13.1 trillion Colombian pesos on revenue of 70.42 trillion Colombian pesos in 2013.
- Zincore has 60 days to comply with TSX requirements
Zincore Metals Inc. has received word from the TSX, saying the company has 60 days to comply with the exchange's requirements. Zincore is considering listing its shares on other exchanges while seeking to regain compliance on the TSX.
- Armtec told TSX began delisting review
Armtec Infrastructure Inc. has received word from the TSX that the exchange is conducting a delisting review of the company. Armtec has until May 1 to comply with TSX's requirements.
- Successful Inv refreshes Molson Coors buy
- Bluedrop Performance earns $100,000 in Q1
Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. earned $100,000 on revenue of $4.3-million in the first quarter of fiscal 2015. The company lost $2.1-million on revenue of $2-million a year earlier.
- GMV seeks exploration permit for land near Victor
GMV Minerals Inc. is seeking an exploration permit from the Arizona government for land near its Victor claims. The land covers 211 hectares. As well, GMV has granted an option to buy 420,000 shares at 15 cents to directors, officers and consultants.
- SoMedia to issue 440,711 units for debt
SoMedia Networks Inc. plans to issue 440,711 units at 18 cents each to settle $79,328 of debt. Each unit will consist of one share and one-quarter of a warrant.
- Liuyang loses $36,000 in Q2 fiscal 2015
Liuyang Fireworks Ltd. lost $36,000 on revenue of $5.31-million in the second quarter ended Dec. 31, 2014. This compares with a loss of $410,000 on revenue of $4.56-million in the same year-ago fiscal quarter.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.