Mr. David Vinokurov reports
FANDOM DEVELOPS SIMULTANEOUS MULTI-STREAM PREDICTION AND WAGERING CAPABILITIES FOR ESPORTS
Fandom Sports Media Corp. has commenced requested upgrades to the Fandom e-sports platform based on feedback from potential partners and superusers garnered during the private beta launch.
Certain purpose-built features and functionalities which are being integrated to the platform include but are not limited to:
- Platform-wide multistream viewing capabilities that facilitate multiple game streams to be viewed in a floating picture-in-picture format whilst maintaining in stream predictions and wagering;
- Verified log-ins from major international social and messaging platforms;
- Preferred e-sports streaming platform selection;
- User-generated predictions for both all ages predictions and regulated i-gaming wagering;
- Global and direct challenges on all predictions and wagers;
- Curated news and action feeds;
- Development of game publisher and tournament direct application program interfaces (API);
- Custom data analytics and administration portals.
"Having already determined the infrastructure requirements required for a global launch, we continue to develop innovative and proprietary technologies that will give Fandom players a transformative way to play predict and get rewarded for interacting with e-sports data feeds," states David Vinokurov, chief executive officer and president.
Partnership discussions are continuing and the company will be providing regular updates on feature rollouts which will assist in defining business terms for localized launches of the platform.
The company is currently advancing corporate structures and governance to support the forthcoming i-gaming wagering launch built upon the Fandom Sports user interfaces.
Shares for debt settlement
The company reports that a debt settlement agreement has been issued for 45,000 shares based on price of 20 cents. The shares have been issued in lieu of a payment of $9,000. The shares when issued will be subject to a four-month hold period.
Fandom Sports Media is an e-sports entertainment company that aggregates, curates and produces unique fan-focused content while transforming the way that gamers interact with game data content for the all ages e-sports and i-gaming (e-sports wagering) verticals.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2021 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.