18:33:25 EDT Sat 31 Oct 2020
Enter Symbol
or Name
USA
CA



Login ID:
Password:
Save

Shell Summary for May 1, 2020

2020-05-01 20:06 ET - Market Summary

This item is part of Stockwatch's value added news feed and is only available to Stockwatch subscribers.

Here is a sample of this item:

by Stockwatch Business Reporter

The TSX Venture Exchange gained 1.35 points to close at 473.09 Friday, ending the week up 10.45 points. Peter Rona's first capital pool shell, Bold Capital Enterprises Ltd. (BOLD: halted), plans to acquire a Montreal medical device company called Dymedso Inc. for the shell's qualifying transaction. The precise QT terms are not yet available, but Dymedso's shareholders are expected to hold 88 per cent of the resulting issuer's shares on closing of the QT, while Bold Capital's shareholders are expected to hold the other 12 per cent. Assuming no rollbacks or splits, Bold Capital will then issue 53,273,000 shares to Dymedso's shareholders. The shell has 7,264,500 shares currently issued.

Dymedso manufactures and sells an airway clearance product called the Frequencer. This is a device that a user is meant to hold against his chest, and it induces vibrations in his chest walls. Its shape is approximately half of a sphere, and it comes in four sizes, one of which is about as big as an adult's hand. The device is connected by wire to a control panel, that is, a small touch-screen monitor. Among the meanings of "airway clearance" is that the device helps induce coughing to drain mucous. The Frequencer is used by patients with cystic fibrosis and other lung diseases.

The remainder is available to Stockwatch subscribers.
Sign-up for a FREE 30-day Stockwatch subscription and SEE NO ADS

© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.


Reader Comments - Comments are open to paying subscribers of Stockwatch and unmoderated, although libelous remarks, obscene language and impersonations may be deleted. Opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Stockwatch.
For information regarding Canadian libel law, please view the University of Ottawa's FAQ regarding Defamation and SLAPPs.