Mr. Jason Bahnsen reports
TEMPUS INTERSECTS UP TO 523G/T GOLD OVER 0.42 METRES AT ELIZABETH PROJECT
Tempus Resources Ltd. has released assay results for the first three drill holes completed at the Elizabeth gold project during the 2022 season.
- Assay results have been received for the first three drill holes of the 2022 drilling campaign at the Elizabeth gold project (drill holes EZ-22-01 through EZ-22-03).
- Drill hole EZ-22-03 returned bonanza grades, including the best intersection ever encountered at the Elizabeth gold project, with assays over widths of up to 1.7 metres in multiple intersections, including:
- 523 grams per tonne gold over 0.42 m from 96.91 metres;
- 32.7 g/t gold over 0.45 m from 124.02 metres:
- Including 133 g/t gold over 0.11 m from 124.02 metres.
- 7.4 g/t gold over 1.73 metres from 164.41 metres:
- Including 17.4 g/t gold over 0.73 m from 165.41 metres.
- All three holes intersected Blue vein gold mineralization multiple times, demonstrating the potential for stacked, high-grade vein mineralization within a wider Blue vein structure.
- Eighteen drill holes have been completed in this program since drilling commenced in late May, 2022, with 15 holes currently pending assay.
Tempus Resources president and chief executive officer Jason Bahnsen commented: "We have a phenomenal start, with drill hole EZ-22-03 reporting the highest-grade intersections we've ever seen at Elizabeth. The spectacular grades are a cause for celebration, given the Blue vein was only discovered late last year, but what's potentially more important is that every hole had multiple gold intersections spaced relatively close together. This indicates potential for stacked, high-grade vein mineralization within a wider Blue vein structure."
Drilling to date shows that the Blue vein is not a single structure. Each of the drill holes being reported today (EZ-22-01, EZ-22-02 and EZ-22-03) successfully hit Blue vein gold mineralization in multiple subparallel, closely spaced intersections, demonstrating the potential for stacked, high-grade gold vein mineralization within a wider Blue vein structure.
The Blue vein was discovered in late 2021 (EZ-21-12, including one m at 33.7 g/t gold), with assay results now received for 10 holes intersecting the vein to date. High-grade gold mineralization has now been defined over a strike length of over 100 metres. The 2022 drilling is testing the Blue vein structure over a total strike length of approximately 400 metres.
Competent person statement
Information in this report relating to exploration results is based on information reviewed by Sonny Bernales, who is a member of Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia, which is a recognized professional organization, and an employee of Tempus Resources. Mr. Bernales has sufficient experience that is relevant to the style of mineralization and type of deposit under consideration as well as to the activity that he is undertaking to qualify as a competent person, as defined by the 2012 edition of the Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves, and as a qualified person for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101. Mr. Bernales consents to the inclusion of the data in the form and context in which they appear.
About Tempus Resources Ltd.
Tempus Resources is a growth-orientated gold exploration company. Tempus is actively exploring projects located in Canada and Ecuador. The flagship project for Tempus is the Blackdome-Elizabeth project, a high-grade, past-producing gold project located in Southern British Columbia. Tempus is currently midway through a drill program at Blackdome-Elizabeth that will form the basis of an updated NI 43-101/JORC resource estimate. The second key group of projects for Tempus includes the Rio Zarza and Valle del Tigre projects, located in southeast Ecuador. The Rio Zarza project is located adjacent to Lundin Gold's Fruta del Norte project. The Valle del Tigre project is currently subject to a sampling program to develop anomalies identified through geophysical work.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2022 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.