Ms. Jackie Goldman reports
CIBC DEEPENS COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEE WELLBEING WITH NEW PLATFORM, YOURPULSE@CIBC
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has launched YourPulse@CIBC, a new global health and well-being platform that gives employees the ability to set and track personalized wellness goals, engage in individual and group challenges, and access expert guidance to build healthy habits through an easy-to-use and engaging app. The new platform is free to CIBC employees, accessible anywhere and built to be highly engaging, including the opportunity to participate in well-being challenges with colleagues.
Created in partnership with Virgin Pulse, a leading digital-first health and well-being company, YourPulse@CIBC further demonstrates CIBC's commitment to investing in resources and technology to help its employees achieve their personal well-being ambitions at every stage of their life journey -- at work and beyond.
"Well-being is a cornerstone of CIBC's purpose-led culture, and we recognize the importance of providing our team members with innovative new offerings to support their diverse and unique health and well-being needs," said Jackie Goldman, senior vice-president, rewards, recognition and performance. "With the launch of YourPulse@CIBC, we're empowering our team to make small, achievable changes that result in meaningful outcomes. We're committed to supporting our employees' total well-being in new and engaging ways so they can achieve their ambitions and experience the lifelong rewards of better health."
When it comes to health and wellness, CIBC understands that small steps lead to big changes. Through YourPulse@CIBC, CIBC employees can:
Get personalized well-being information created by experts;
- Be motivated and inspire others to build new healthy habits by setting up well-being challenges for themselves, colleagues, family and friends;
- Learn easy ways to get more active, eat well, and manage life's ups and downs with daily tips, a healthy habit tracker, and sleep and nutrition guides;
- Invite up to 10 family members or friends to the app so they can support one another's well-being;
- Access a variety of health and wellness resources at any time and anywhere via computer or personal mobile device.
YourPulse@CIBC builds on the existing well-being benefits CIBC offers its employees, including:
100-per-cent reimbursement for mental health service coverage for accredited psychologists, social workers, psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, and clinical counsellors up to $5,000 per person per year;
Access to resources, such as an employee and family assistance program, an on-line well-being video library, and on-line mental health therapy options;
- A continuing advice series from CIBC's corporate medical director to provide a trusted source of health and medical information, and to discuss topics that are important to team members' well-being.
About Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 13 million personal banking, business, public-sector and institutional clients. Across personal and small-business banking, commercial banking and wealth management, and capital market businesses, CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services through its leading digital banking network and locations across Canada, in the United States and around the world.
© 2023 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.