Mr. Kelly Abbott reports
PKG NEWS RELEASE - PARCELPAL ANNOUNCES MARIJUANA STRATEGY
ParcelPal Technology Inc. has provided further insight into its cannabis plan for federal legalization in Canada on Oct. 17, 2018.
As part of ParcelPal's strategy moving forward, the company plans to take advantage of the bourgeoning marijuana market imminently. The marijuana vertical proposes a large opportunity and catalyst for ParcelPal to launch into many urban areas across Canada. The company has been speaking with provincial government regulators and Crown corporations to best assess how to implement and execute on its strategy going forward with recreational and medicinal marijuana. Additionally, the company has been speaking with major licensed producers to ensure a supply and consistent demand to ensure a smooth execution into the industry.
For consumers, taking advantage of ParcelPal's service provides many benefits, such as:
- Quick delivery -- getting their cannabis products/ancillaries delivered in an hour or less;
- Anonymity -- not having to visit a retail location and remaining anonymous;
- Mitigating intoxication -- no longer having to leave the house, mitigating the risk of driving while intoxicated;
- The ability to service both medicinal as well as recreational users.
Customers who order marijuana through the ParcelPal platform will be required to upload and verify their identities. Users that are under the age within their jurisdictions will not be allowed into this vertical on the application. The identity verification system ensures that the person is of age and that the identity is in fact real, and it is checked twice -- once before and once upon delivery. Consumers who order product will have to be the person to receive the order. ParcelPal's technology complies with all local, provincial and federal laws.
Additionally, ParcelPal's cannabis vertical helps major licensed producers and other suppliers of cannabis products with the following:
- Easy access to consumers, providing an omnichannel approach to sales and distribution;
- Quick delivery -- the ability to deliver cannabis products within an hour allows for immediate gratification for consumers; something others currently cannot provide;
- Compliance with regulatory framework;
- Management team and board familiar with regulatory environments for a quick path to implementation;
- Increase business between existing players in the cannabis industry;
- Uninterrupted services, without strikes.
President and chief executive officer Kelly Abbott stated: "This is a critical time for the cannabis industry as a whole. Adult recreational use is on the precipice of becoming legal across Canada and we are poised to take advantage of the ancillary market yet to come. We are setting a standard in Canada for accessibility, safety and professionalism." Mr. Abbott continued, "I believe attention from the investment community will shift from production to those who are supporting production and all things distribution."
The company's reach will enable access to data and further insights into patient and user demographics, preferences, behaviours and patterns. ParcelPal plans on utilizing its delivery data to educate and inform regulators and licensed producers; this is essential for ensuring continued safe access for everyone within the industry.
About ParcelPal Technology Inc.
ParcelPal is a technology-driven logistics company that connects consumers to the goods they love. Customers can shop at partner businesses and through the ParcelPal technology receive their purchased goods within an hour. The company offers on-demand delivery of merchandise from leading retailers, restaurants, medical marijuana dispensaries and liquor stores in Vancouver and soon in major cities across Canada.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2020 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.