Mr. Kenneth Berry reports
NORTHERN VERTEX APPOINTS ADVISORS FOR REGIONAL EXPLORATION PROGRAM AT MOSS MINE AND OATMAN DISTRICT, NW ARIZONA
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. has appointed Frank (Bud) Hillemeyer and Perry Durning as exploration advisers for the Oatman district through an agreement with La Cuesta International Inc. to design a proposed plus-$10-million exploration program to be financed from cash flow at the Moss mine located in the Oatman district in northwestern Arizona.
Highlights of the agreement:
Access to the La Cuesta proprietary resource data bank of the Oatman district dating back to the 1970s;
- Identify targets for a $10-million exploration program to be financed from production cash flow;
- Issue 200,000 shares of Northern Vertex (released in stages over a period of three years);
- 200,000 incentive options to be granted and vested in stages.
About La Cuesta International
Mr. Durning and Mr. Hillemeyer formed La Cuesta International in 1993 after roughly a decade together at Fischer-Watt Gold, an Arizona- and Nevada-based mineral exploration firm. Mr. Durning and Mr. Hillemeyer are recognized for their outstanding record of grassroots discoveries, particularly the:
- San Sebastian
silver-gold mine -- in production with current resource of 70 million silver equivalent ounces;
San Agustin gold mine -- in production with indicated resource of 850,000 ounces of gold and an inferred resource of 28.26 million ounces of silver;
Pitarrilla silver deposit -- hosts a measured and indicated resource of 526 million ounces of silver;
gold discovery -- hosts a measured and indicated resource of 7.5 million ounces of gold and 64.7 million ounces of silver;
Los Gatos mine in Chihuahua -- presently in development -- hosts a measured and indicated resource of 178 million ounces of silver equivalent grading 602 grams per tonne silver equivalent and an inferred resource of 47 million ounces of silver equivalent grading 405 g/t silver equivalent.
In 2010, Mr. Hillemeyer and Mr. Durning received the coveted Thayer Lindsley International Mineral Discoveries award, in memory of Thayer Lindsley, one of the greatest mine finders of all time.
Kenneth Berry, president and chief executive officer, stated: "We are extremely pleased to welcome Bud and Perry as advisers for Northern Vertex's proposed plus-$10-million exploration program within the Oatman district. Their extensive Oatman district data bank, knowledge and an unparalleled track record complements the strength of our existing team which includes:
- "Jim McDonald, director -- chief executive officer, Kootenay Silver, former director and founder of Alamos Gold;
- "Tiziano Romagnoli -- formerly head of BMO Nesbitt Burns, Geneva; A.G. Becker, New York; Discovery Finance, Geneva;
- "Joe Bardswich, director -- founder of Northern Vertex, president, Golden Vertex;
- "Gord Ulrich, director -- former chief executive officer Luscar, 11 producing mines during his tenure;
"David Farrell, director -- $25-billion in merger and acquisition transactions with Endevour Financial;
"Mike Haworth, director -- formerly head of mining sector for JP Morgan London, founder of Greenstone Resources;
- "David Stone -- construction manager -- mine building includes: Beal Mountain, Basin Creek, Yellow Aster and Brewery Creek;
- "William (Bill) Martinich -- Moss mine manager, formerly with New Gold, Taseko, Barrick and Placer Dome."
About Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
Northern Vertex is an exploration and mining company focused on the reactivation of its 100-per-cent-owned Moss mine gold/silver project located in northwestern Arizona. The company's experienced management team has a strong background in all aspects of acquisition, exploration, development, operations and financing of mining projects worldwide. The company is focused on working effectively and respectfully with stakeholders in the vicinity of the historical Moss mine and enhancing the capacity of the local communities in the area.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2018 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.