Mr. Nicholas Mather reports
CASCABEL EXPLORATION UPDATE
CONTINUED GROWTH AT ALPALA AND AGUINAGA
The board of Solgold PLC has provided an update on the drilling programs
at the company's Cascabel project in Northern Ecuador.
- Drilling at Alpala extends high-grade resource along the deep northeast margin of the
deposit. For example, hole 41-D1-D1 is currently intersecting intense visible copper
sulphide mineralization and Hole 41-D1 final assay results returned:
- 756 metres at 0.82 per cent copper-equivalent (CuEq) (including 380 metres at 1.20 per cent CuE, and 252 m at 1.53 per cent CuEq);
- Drilling at Alpala extends high-grade resource along the southwest margin of the
deposit. For example, hole 42-D2 and hole 44 final assay results returned:
- 278 m at 0.83 per cent CuEq (including 52 m at 1.63 per cent CuEq), and 342 m at 0.38 per cent CuEq;
Infill and extension drilling proximal to high-grade core of the Alpala deposit is upgrading
and expanding the high-grade core of the deposit. For example, hole 53 is currently
intersecting strong visible copper mineralization, extending the southeast margin of the
deposit, whilst infill hole 43 final assay results returned:
- 974 m at 0.71 per cent CuEq (including 478 m at 1.02 per cent CuEq and 160 m at 1.56 per cent CuEq);
Extension drilling at Alpala Northwest and Alpala Southeast continues to add significant
growth to Alpala deposit. For example, holes 49, 37-D1, 36-D1 and 39-D1 final assay
- 302 m at 1.04 per cent CuEq (including 120 m at 1.57 per cent CuEq), 549 m at 0.43 per cent CuEq (including 101 m at
0.60 per cent CuEq open at depth), 652 m at 0.41 per cent CuEq (including 138 m at 0.49 per cent CuEq) and
192 m at 0.43 per cent CuEq (including 74 m at 0.61 per cent CuEq);
- Drilling at Trivinio prospect intersected visible copper sulphide mineralization in hole 49
from 1,412 m to 1,641 m depth. Assay results remain pending and further drill testing is in
- Aguinaga drilling building potential for second porphyry deposit at Cascabel, as Solgold
continues drill testing of the two of five targets identified at Aguinaga;
- Aguinaga holes 1 and 2 assay results have thus far returned:
- 218 m at 0.45 per cent CuEq (including 122 m at 0.52 per cent CuEq);
- 58 m at 0.58 per cent CuEq open at depth. Final assay results pending.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.