An anonymous director reports
SCOTIABANK ANNOUNCES DIVIDEND ON OUTSTANDING SHARES
Bank of Nova Scotia has declared a dividend on the outstanding shares of the bank, payable July 29, 2019, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 2, 2019.
- Dividend No. 600 of 87 cents per share.
Non-cumulative preferred shares:
- Series 30, dividend No. 37, of 11.3750 cents per share;
- Series 31, dividend No. 17, of 16.5296 cents per share;
- Series 32, dividend No. 35, of 12.8938 cents per share;
- Series 33, dividend No. 14, of 18.6488 cents per share;
- Series 34, dividend No. 14, of 34.3750 cents per share;
- Series 36, dividend No. 13, of 34.3750 cents per share;
- Series 38, dividend No. 11, of 30.3125 cents per share;
- Series 40, dividend No. 3, of 30.3125 cents per share.
Holders may elect to receive their dividends in common shares of the bank in lieu of cash dividends, in accordance with the bank's shareholder dividend and share purchase plan. As previously announced, until such time as the bank elects otherwise, the bank has discontinued the issuance of common shares from treasury under the plan. Purchases of common shares under the plan will be made by Computershare Trust Company of Canada, as agent under the plan, in the secondary market at the average market price (as defined in the plan). All brokerage commissions or service charges in connection with such purchases will be paid by the bank.
© 2019 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.