Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- NAPEC unit acquires Bemis for $19.2-million (U.S.)
NAPEC Inc. unit Riggs Distler & Company Inc. has acquired Bemis LLC for $19.2-million (U.S.). NAPEC hopes that the acquistion will improve its presence in the New England area.more...
- NAPEC to resume at 9:15 a.m. PT
NAPEC Inc. will resume at 9:15 a.m. PT on Oct. 9, 2015.more...
- Peruvian Precious increases financing to $378,500
Peruvian Precious Metals Corp. has increased its private placement to $378,500 with 3.78 million units.more...
- Total Energy Services to release Q3 financials Nov. 10
Total Energy Services Inc. will release its Q3 financial results on Nov. 10. It will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 2:30 p.m. MT.more...
- NAPEC halted at 8:38 a.m. PT
NAPEC Inc. has been halted at 8:38 a.m. PT on Oct. 9, 2015, pending news.more...
- Transatlantic Mining's stock option plan OK'd by TSX-V
Transatlantic Mining Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its stock option plan.more...
- Kennady shareholder Desmond acquires 4.5 million shares
Kennady Diamonds Inc. shareholder Dermot Desmond has acquired 4.5 million shares at $2.75 each through a private placement. Mr. Desmond and Bottin Investments Ltd. now hold 11.53 million shares of the company, representing 24.6 per cent of those issued and outstanding.more...
- Molson Coors to release Q3 2015 results Nov. 5
Molson Coors Canada Inc. will release its 2015 third quarter results on Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 11 a.m. ET.more...
- Vermilion Energy to pay 21.5-cent dividend Nov. 16
Vermilion Energy Inc. will pay a 21.5-cent dividend per share on Nov. 16 to shareholders of record on Oct. 22.more...
- Global Healthcare to buy back up to 635,000 units
Global Healthcare Income & Growth Fund plans to buy back up to 635,000 units starting Oct. 15, 2015. It may buy back up to 128,000 units in any 30-day period until Oct. 14, 2016.more...
Click here for more headlines.