Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Paladin buys back $11M (U.S.) in 6% convertible bonds
Paladin Energy Ltd. has bought back for cancellation $11-million (U.S.) in 6-per-cent convertible bonds due 2017. It financed the buyback out of its operating cash flow.more...
- Avarone options Borys Lake from vendor
Avarone Metals Inc. has received TSX-V approval to option the Borys Lake lead-zinc project from an arm's-length vendor. Avarone will issue six million shares, pay $200,000 over three years and spend $1-million on exploration within four years.more...
- Ecopetrol board elects Bayon executive VP
Ecopetrol S.A.'s board of directors has elected Felipe Bayon as executive VP and Claudia Bastidas as corporate internal audit director. Mr. Bayon will begin on Feb. 15 while Ms. Bastidas will start on Dec. 1.more...
- Greenbriar closes $606,000 tranche of private placement
Greenbriar Capital Corp. has closed a $606,000 tranche of the private placement announced on Nov. 2, 2015. It issued 404,000 units at $1.50 per unit. The company issued 50,000 shares to CV Brokerage as a finder's fee for the private placement.more...
- Kobex releases Q3 results, poison pill remains in force
Kobex Capital Corp. has released its third quarter financial results. Also, there has been no flip-in event and the separation time has not occurred, so the shareholder rights plan remains in force.more...
- Raise loses $380,888 in Q3
Raise Production Inc. lost $380,888 on revenue of $115,000 in the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2015. This compares with a loss of $416,671 on revenue of $78,783 in the same quarter a year earlier.more...
- Lundin refreshes Great Panther buy
- Heron drills 1.3 m of 33% ZnEq at Woodlawn
Heron Resources Ltd. has drilled 1.3 metres of 33 per cent zinc equivalent at its Woodlawn project in Australia. It has also drilled 2.9 metres of 35.4 per cent ZnEq and 18.9 metres of 9.3 per cent ZnEq.more...
- Stock Pickers says hold Colliers International
- Tolima Gold 2,286,000 shares for debt
Tolima Gold Inc. has received TSX-V approval to issue 2,286,000 shares to settle $114,309 in debts.more...
Click here for more headlines.