No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 24, 2014
Delrand Resources is looking for new projects but still promises Congo drilling. Shore Gold is still looking for financing for its Star-Orion South diamond mine. Search Minerals thinks it can cut costs at Foxtrot.
- Gold Summary for July 24, 2014
Sacre-Coeur Minerals needs to close a $12-million debt financing immediately. Sandspring Resources is closer to building a mine in Guyana. Phoenix Gold increases its promotion with Mark Chadwick, and Vancouver brokers love a deal.
- BCSC fines Brenner $30,000, bans him for two years
The BCSC has banned Walter Brenner for two years and fined him $30,000 for lying to commission investigators. He repeatedly concealed his interest in an account he controlled through a Liechtenstein trust.
- Gold Summary for July 23, 2014
Gold Reserve hopes for a $1-billion final arbitration decision. IDM Mining says a mine at Red Mountain would cost only $76-million. Moag Copper and Highbank argue over $4-million in shares, and Galantas seems set in its old Irish ways.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 23, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found a small macrodiamond in a Malatswae soil sample. Arctic Star Exploration is seeking new projects while its partner drills for Redemption diamonds. Globex Mining Enterprises wants to drill for rare earths or diamonds in Northern Quebec.
- BCSC cites Dowlati, embarrasses community newspaper
The BCSC has filed a case against Noshad Dowlati, the operator of an investing blog, for defrauding an investor. The action must be somewhat embarrassing for a reporter of 22 years who provided some very flattering coverage to Mr. Dowlati in 2012.
- Canaccord responds to analyst who quit after low bonus
Canaccord Genuity Corp. denies that it owes anything to Juan Plessis, a former research analyst who quit after receiving a lower-than-expected bonus of $75,000. Mr. Plessis's bonus was in line with his poor performance, Canaccord says.
- Shell Summary for July 22, 2014
Matthew Watson's capital pool shell, Way Ventures, plans to close its acquisition of UGE Holdings by next week. The target, managed by Nick Blitterswyk, sells wind turbines.
- Gold Summary for July 22, 2014
Newmont and Freeport continue to butt heads with Indonesia. Barisan Gold happily drills with no trouble at its Upper Tengkereng property, while its former parent, East Asia, is running out of money. Buccaneer plans to spin out its gold properties.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Seabridge Gold Files Preliminary Shelf Prospectus and Registration Statement
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. and Certain Officers - PVCT
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Covisint Corporation and Certain Officers - COVS
- Par Announces Conference Call to Review Pending Acquisition and Rights Offering
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against China Mobile Games & Entertainment Group, Ltd and Certain Officers - CMGE
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Higher One Holdings, Inc. and Certain Officers - ONE
- PMFG, Inc. (Parent of Peerless Mfg. Co.) Appoints Charles M. Gillman and Kenneth H. Shubin Stein to Board of Directors
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders With Losses on Their Investment in Regado Biosciences, Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline -- RGDO
- Cascade Bancorp to Present at 2014 KBW Community Bank Investor Conference
- Kayne Anderson Midstream/Energy Fund Enters into $50 Million Unsecured Bank Facility
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Jemi Fibre cancels financing, issues shares for debt
Jemi Fibre Corp. has cancelled its private placement of 4.16 million units at 24 cents. The company has settled $198,221 in debts by issuing 1.05 million shares.
- Wind River's Montana property issued levy
Wind River Energy Corp.'s Montana property has been issued a levy by the Valley County authorities. Part of Wind River's leasehold is being seized for payables to Schlumberger Technology Corp. as per a judgment. Wind River is seeking to resolve the issue.
- Asian Television gets broadcast Pro-Kabaddi League
Asian Television Network International Ltd. has
acquired exclusive broadcast rights for India's first Pro-Kabaddi
League, which will be held from July 26 to Aug. 31, 2014.
- Fortress Paper to release Q2 results Aug. 6
Fortress Paper Ltd. will release its second quarter results on Aug. 6, 2014. The company will hold a conference call at 8 a.m. PDT on Aug. 7, 2014.
- AcuityAds director Ontman acquires 3.84 million shares
AcuityAds Holdings Inc. director Joe Ontman has acquired 3.84 million shares through the company's qualifying transaction. Mr. Ontman owns 18.54 per cent of the outstanding shares of AcuityAds.
- AcuityAds investor Kapcan acquires 3.84 million shares
AcuityAds Holdings Inc. investor Rachel Kapcan and the Rachel Kapcan Family Trust have acquired 3.84 million shares. Mr. Kapcan and the trust now control 18.54 per cent of AcuityAds. They did not previously hold any shares, but hold options and warrants.
- AcuityAds investor Hayek acquires 3.84 million shares
AcuityAds Holdings Inc. investor Tal Hayek has acquired 3.84 million AcuityAds Holdings shares. The shares represent 18.54 per cent of the company's issued shares.
- Dunav files technical report on Kiseljak, Yellow Creek
Dunav Resources Ltd. has filed a technical report on the Kiseljak updated mineral resource estimate and the Yellow Creek initial resource estimate.
- AcuityAds investor Mekuz acquires 3.84 million shares
AcuityAds Holdings Inc. investor Nathan Mekuz and the Nathan Mekuz Family Trust have acquired 3.84 million shares. Mr. Mekuz and the trust now control 18.54 per cent of AcuityAds. They did not previously hold any shares.
- Elgin and Mandalay amend acquisition agreement
Elgin Mining Inc. has increased the cash consideration available to its shareholders under its agreement with Mandalay Resources Corp. to $27-million. Elgin expects to settle its coal reclamation obligations in Kentucky by paying $10.36-million (U.S.).
Click here for more Canadian headlines.