Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Vogogo expands integration with Digatrade
Vogogo Inc.'s expanded integration with Digatrade allows the exchange to process customer deposits via credit cards. The company hopes to garner revenue from the integrations.more...
- Highland Copper closes $3.66-million placement
Highland Copper Company Inc. has closed its $3.66-million private placement with Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd.more...
- Vanc registers molecules in provincial formularies
Vanc Pharmaceuticals Inc. has registered seven molecules and 20 stock-keeping units in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec formularies. Public or private health plans will pay for all or part of the cost of these drugs.more...
- Mogo Finance names Chen as treasurer
Mogo Finance Technology Inc. has named Shirley Chen as treasurer. Ms. Chen was previously vice-president, treasury, at Street Capital Financial.more...
- Senior Secured Floating Rate to buy back up 1.05M units
Senior Secured Floating Rate Loan Fund will buy back up to 1.05 million Class A units under an NCIB. The bid will start on Oct. 9, 2015, and finish on Oct. 8, 2016.more...
- Adventure options 50% of Detour to Soquem
Adventure Gold Inc. has granted an option to acquire a 50-per-cent interest in its central and western Detour Quebec properties to Soquem Inc. Soquem can earn the interest by spending $4-million over four years with a commitment of $1-million in year one.more...
- Globe says RBC shopping Black Swan assets
- Nevada Sunrise options Clayton NE, Jackson Walsh
Nevada Sunrise Gold Corp. is optioning the Clayton Northeast property and the Jackson Wash property in Nevada. To earn a 100-per-cent interest the properties, the company must issue two million shares.more...
- Seabridge drills 339.8 m of 0.53 g/t Au, 0.6% Cu at KSM
Seabridge Gold Inc. has drilled 339.8 m of 0.53 g/t Au and 0.6 per cent Cu at the KSM project in B.C. The company has also drilled 334 m of 0.41 g/t Au and 0.3 per cent Cu.more...
- Rockhaven drills 2 m of 14 g/t Au, 162 g/t Ag at Klaza
Rockhaven Resources Ltd. has drilled two metres of 14.88 grams per tonne gold and 162 g/t silver at its Klaza property in the Yukon. It also drilled 1.05 metres of 18.7 g/t Au and 489 g/t Ag.more...
Click here for more headlines.