Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Candian headlines first
- Plateau Uranium 277,777 shares for debt
Plateau Uranium Inc. has received TSX-V approval to issue 277,777 shares to settle a $125,000 debt.more...
- Lovitt shareholders elect five directors at AGM
Lovitt Resources Inc. shareholders elected five directors at the AGM on June 26. Daniel Arnold did not seek re-election as director.more...
- Patient Home acquisition of Legacy Oxygen
Patient Home Monitoring Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its May 1, 2015, agreement to acquire Legacy Oxygen and Home Care Equipment LLC.more...
- Cascade Resources completes 1:2 share rollback
Cascade Resources Ltd. has completed a 1-for-2 share rollback, effective July 2. It has not changed its name.more...
- NYX Gaming, Sportech Games property agreement
NYX Gaming Group Ltd. has filed with the TSX-V its May 28, 2015, agreement to acquire the remaining 50-per-cent interest in Sportech-NYX Gaming LLC.more...
- Naturally Splendid 125,000 shares for services
Naturally Splendid Enterprises Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to issue 125,000 shares for services.more...
- Lara Exploration 241,667 shares for debt
Lara Exploration Ltd. has received TSX-V approval to issue 241,667 shares to settle $72,500 in debts.more...
- ACL International acquisition of 50% of Langsa contract
ACL International Ltd. has acquired a 50-per-cent working interest in the Langsa technical assistance contract from Blue Sky Langsa Ltd. ACL paid $100,000 and issued 81,871,667 shares.more...
- Algonquin Power shareholders elect 8 directors at AGM
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. shareholders elected all eight director nominees at the annual meeting on June 30, 2015.more...
- Alpha Peak 8,355,334-share private placement
Alpha Peak Leisure Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 8,355,334 shares at $1.80 a share. There are 42 placees subscribing.more...
Click here for more headlines.