No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Imperial Metals wins order against Red Chris blockaders
Imperial Metals Corp. has won an injunction against a group that set up a roadblock on the Red Chris mine access road. The blockaders are a small group of Tahltan who disagree with the decisions of their council, the judge has found.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Astur Gold's fails to obtain environmental approval for Salave, after removing cyanide from the mine plan. Asanko Gold continues building its $295-million gold mine in Ghana. Cons Westview hires Jonathan Awde as president.
- Shell Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Amar Bhalla has filed a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, LL Capital. Joe Tai's CWN Mining expects to close its QT in early January.
- Energy Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Canacol Energy acquires Colombian gas assets from OGX Petroleo, part of the crumbled empire of ex-billionaire Eike Batista. Legacy Oil and Delphi Energy set their 2015 budgets. Barack Obama will not let go of the Keystone-as-export-pipeline fiction.
- SEC, OSC drop charges against Dunn
The SEC and the OSC have dropped cases they were pursuing against former Nortel Networks Corp. president Frank Dunn. A judge acquitted Mr. Dunn of similar criminal charges in January, 2013.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 19, 2014
Alto Ventures has till sampled GEFA and is now flying geophysics. More of the same is planned for next year. Canada Strategic Metals and Lomiko Metals have assay encouragement from La Loutre. Commerce Resources is raising cash for Ashram.
- National Bank hears Steinhoff complain of mistreatment
National Bank Financial Ltd. has received a response to the lawsuit it filed against Victoria adviser Carolann Steinhoff. She accuses the firm of treating her unfairly and of making her job "so miserable that she would quit."
- Shell Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Joe Tai's CWN Mining plans to option the Top gold-silver project in the Yukon as its QT. It hopes to sell a $4-million private placement of shares at 50 cents each to Chinese investors who will also take over as management of the company.
- Gold Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Barrick has to write down its Lumwana copper mine in Zambia for $1-billion after the country increases its royalty rate. Timmins Gold offers $30-million in cash and shares for Goldgroup's Caballo Blanco gold project in Mexico. Two-cent Red Pine has $1.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Dec. 18, 2014
Tsodilo Resources is a happy modeller at BK16. It hopes to be just as happy as a driller. Olivut Resources would like to drill HOAM, someday soon. Houston Lake Mining has a high-grade sample from PAK. Fairmont Resources hopes to dig into Buttercup.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- U-Haul welcomes prime Albuquerque location at Manasra Chevron
- Increasing Vehicle Sales Means Additional $266 Million Investment in FCA US Kokomo Facility for Eight-Speed Transmission Production
- Indian restaurant owner adds U-Haul trucks at Kipling Conoco
- Welcoming Holiday Travelers While Managing Hospitality Risk Exposures: ACE Advisory Spells Out Potential Liability Risks for the Hospitality Industry
- IMRIS Announces Private Placement Offering of Units and Other Corporate Developments
- American Overseas Group Limited Announces New Directors at Its Subsidiaries
- LAWSUIT ALERT: Andrews & Springer LLC Announces That a Law Firm Has Filed a Class Action Lawsuit Against PetSmart Inc. - PETM
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Quad/Graphics Enhances Impact of Clients’ Direct Marketing Campaigns with Addition of Print Technology
- College kids, lawn services eye U-Haul® items at Lebanon Rentals
- IOU Financial Amends Credit Facility
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Marengo investor buys $7.5M (U.S.) company debenture
Marengo Mining Ltd. investor Sentient Executive GP IV Ltd. has acquired a $7.5-million (U.S.) 9-per-cent convertible debenture due June 30, 2017. Sentient IV controls 2.58 per cent of Marengo or holds 29.33 million shares.
- Lundin refreshes buy of Inca One Gold
- Nesscap Energy closes $1-million (U.S.) note financing
Nesscap Energy Inc. has closed a private placement with I2BF Energy Ltd., issuing a $1-million (U.S.) convertible note. It will use the proceeds for working capital.
- Marengo closes $7.5-million (U.S.) debenture financing
Marengo Mining Ltd. has closed a $7.5-million (U.S.) financing with Sentient Executive GP IV Ltd. The offering consists of 9-per-cent convertible unsecured debentures due June 30, 2017.
- IMRIS arranges $3-million (U.S.) private placement
IMRIS Inc. has arranged a $3-million (U.S.) private placement of 10.56 million units at 28.4 U.S. cents per unit. Each unit consists of one share and 1-1/4 warrants, with each whole warrant exercisable at 36.92 U.S. cents per share for 5-1/2 years.
- Ballard customer sends two buses for testing in Hamburg
Ballard Power Systems Inc. customer Solaris has provided two buses for a trial by transit company Hamburger Hochbahn AG. The buses use Ballard's FCvelocity-HD7 fuel
- Carmax arranges 10-million-unit private placement
Carmax Mining Corp. has arranged a private placement of up to 10 million units at five cents. The company will use the proceeds for development at the Eaglehead property.
- Strata-X drills Blue Spruce No. 1, finds 18 ft oil pay
Strata-X Energy Ltd. has drilled its Blue Spruce No. 1 in the Illinois basin to a total depth of 3,280 feet. It found 18 feet of total oil pay in the Aux Vasse and McClosky formations. Strata-X plans to now case the well.
- Weststar receives TSX-V OK for shares-for-debt deal
Weststar Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for its previously announced shares-for-debt deal. The company has issued 236,944 shares at five cents to repay $19,777 in debt.
- Earth Alive closes $312,000 first tranche of placement
Earth Alive Clean Technologies Inc. has completed the $312,000 first tranche of its private placement. It has issued 2.08 million units at 15 cents.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.