No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Shell Summary for March 5, 2015
Harry Chew's Bi-Optic Ventures appoints William Gildea, a co-founder of TerraSphere, as its CEO. Identillect Inc., which plans to go public through Emprise Capital's Quentin Ventures, receives praise for its service from Law Practice Magazine.
- Gold Summary for March 5, 2015
New royalty company Altius Minerals offers $106-million for Callinan Royalties. Meadow Bay has its busiest day in three years as the company is about to begin drilling in Nevada, and Desert Star awaits permits to begin drilling in Arizona.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 5, 2015
Mountain Province Diamonds has a new microdiamond haul from Tuzo. Gem International Resources is raising cash to seek new prospects. Zenyatta Ventures has a government grant for its graphite flow sheet. Canada Carbon wants to get new permits for an old mill.
- IIROC bans and fines Steer over Spongetech selling
IIROC has imposed $156,000 in sanctions and a permanent ban on former Canaccord Genuity Corp. employee Douglas Steer. The regulator said he facilitated sales in OTC-BB listing Spongetech Delivery Systems Inc. that "reeked of impropriety and illegality."
- Energy Summary for March 5, 2015
Canadian Natural Resources hikes its dividend, commanding attention. EnCana plans to raise $1.25-billion. Painted Pony delays its five-year plan by a year, and Iona Energy sinks after warning of more Huntington delays and a looming debt breach.
- SEC halts Spriza, questions disclosure
The SEC has halted Spriza Inc., a Calgary company that went to $2 (U.S.) while claiming to be the "Google search engine" of contests. The regulator cites questions about Spriza's relationships, which include purported deals with the NFL and others.
- Gold Summary for March 4, 2015
Klondex Mines drops as insiders sell. Codrington Resource celebrates its first-ever gold production. Stan Bharti resumes his annual PDAC conference tradition: a party at the Pravda Vodka House.
- Shell Summary for March 4, 2015
Geoff Balderson's Aim Explorations pushes back the deadline for acquiring Heart Force Medical to April 30. Michael Thomson's Rodeo Capital III lowers the price of shares in a $1.6-million financing to 25 cents as it attempts to acquire Solegear Bioplastics as its QT.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 4, 2015
Pangolin Diamonds is excited by diamonds turning up in its soil samples. Diamond Fields International has reappointed Ian Ransome to its board. Ucore Rare Metals will pay a licence fee for rare earth metals recovery technology. Sabre Graphite has a new fantasy play.
- Energy Summary for March 4, 2015
Cenovus Energy raises $1.5-billion. Pacific Rubiales and Ecopetrol may receive a much-needed permit in Colombia next week. Blackbird Energy tests its first two Elmworth Montney wells, and the U.S. Senate fails to override the President's Keystone XL veto.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Intra-Cellular Therapies Prices $114 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP announces the grand opening of the new 110-room Oak Tree Inn rail hotel in Wellington, Kansas
- Hanmi Financial Corp. to Participate in Sandler O'Neill 2015 West Coast Financial Services Conference
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Pharmacyclics, Inc.
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of ITT Educational Services, Inc.
- Tekmira Conference Call and Webcast Advisory: Corporate Update and Full Year 2014 Financial Results
- Consolidated Tomoka Announces Pricing of $75 Million of Convertible Notes Due 2020
- Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces March 2015 Dividend
- PNC Releases Results of Annual Dodd-Frank Company-Run Stress Test
- Robbins Arroyo LLP: 500.com Limited (WBAI) Misled Shareholders According to a Recently Filed Class Action
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Successful Inv says buy Canadian Tire
- Lundin says hold Bankers Petroleum
- Successful Inv refreshes Torstar buy
- Successful Inv says hold Maple Leaf Foods
- Paramount Resources' 2014 reserves at 440.55MMboe
Paramount Resources Ltd. had P&P reserves of 440.55 million boe at Dec. 31, 2014. The company lost $71.7-million on revenue of $350-million in fiscal 2014. It had sales volumes of 40,000 boe/d in February, 2015.
- Aston Hill earns $2.55-million in 2014
Aston Hill Financial Inc. earned $2.55-million on revenues of $47.32-million in 2014. It earned $1.21-million on revenues of $35.56-million in 2013. It has reduced its quarterly dividend to 0.5 cent a share.
- Algonquin declares 8.75-U.S.-cent dividend
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. will pay an 8.75-U.S.-cent dividend on its common shares April 15 to holders of record on March 31. It will also pay 28.12-cent and 31.25-cent dividends on preferreds March 31 to holders of record on March 16.
- Viper Gold 1.5-million-share private placement
Viper Gold Ltd. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 1.5 million shares at five cents a share. There are three placees, including two insiders, subscribing.
- Walker River 15-million-share private placement
Walker River Resources Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 15 million shares at two cents a share. There are 25 placees subscribing,.
- Uragold Bay agreement for eight claims in Quebec
Uragold Bay Resources Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Feb. 10, 2015, agreement to acquire eight claims in Quebec. The company must issue 400,000 units.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.