No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Nevsun denies forced labour claims
Nevsun Resources Ltd. denies that it committed human rights violations at its Bisha mine in Eritrea. Three refugees are suing the company, claiming that they were employed as slave labour.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Rockwell Diamonds has sold $4.1-million of convertible debentures to replenish its working capital. North Arrow Minerals is in no rush for Redemption. International Montoro Resources is sampling Chuchinka. Berkwood Resources hopes to test Lac Gueret South.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Nevsun climbs 48 cents on rumours of a takeover bid. Goldquest Mining has insignificant assays from the Dominican Republic, where Barrick continues to struggle, this time with locals. Altai trades at 6.5 cents and has $6-million in working capital.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Peter Hughes's Broome Capital receives approval from the TSX-V to acquire Claus Andrup's B.C. molybdenum explorer, OHG Resources, as its QT. Two Indonesians will become the shell's largest shareholders.
- SEC target Wheeler receives 10-month sentence
SEC target Christopher Wheeler has received 10 months in jail on tax charges. The jail term is in addition to $6.7-million (U.S.) in civil fines he received in September for four pump-and-dumps.
- Energy Summary for Nov. 20, 2014
Lightstream Resources enjoys insider buying. Alvopetro Energy edges down after releasing its third quarter results. Elkwater Resources closes two big acquisitions, and downtrodden Hyperion Exploration perks up after accepting a takeover offer.
- SEC suspends companies touting Ebola products
The SEC has halted four companies claiming to be developing Ebola-type products. One is a Toronto application developer and another is a New York company linked to Vancouver's May Joan Liu.
- SEC charges Clozza for Forum manipulation
The SEC has filed civil charges against Vancouver's Dan Clozza and others for fraudulently manipulating Forum National Investments Ltd. He ran an on-line touting campaign that boosted the stock to $1.90 (U.S.), the regulator says.
- Gold Summary for Nov. 19, 2014
Dundee Precious Metals hopes to build a second, low-cost gold mine in Bulgaria. Excalibur Resources struggles to make money in Mexico and Peru. Rob McEwen owns 26 per cent of a Ugandan gold explorer.
- Shell Summary for Nov. 19, 2014
Disani Capital, a shell controlled by Jeff Durno and Scott Ackerman's Emprise Capital, plans to acquire NeutriSci International, a seller of health supplements in the U.S. The shell is still working on a $4.2-million private placement.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide Wins Silver and 33 Awards of Excellence at the 2014 Rx Club Show Awards
- EQUITY ALERT: The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against MOL Global, Inc. - MOLG
- Xerium Introduces EnduraStar Felt Technology for Fibre Cement Machines
- First Financial Corporation Declares Semi-Annual Dividend
- AT&T Supports Yountville's Pathway Home With Funding For Vets' PTSD Treatment
- ICU Medical, Inc. to Present at the Piper Jaffray 26th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Scotia Private Pools Announces Portfolio Advisor Changes
- Hertz Equipment Rental Launches Flagship Used Equipment Sales Store In Orlando, Florida
- MOL GLOBAL ALERT: National Securities Law Firm Announces Investigation of MOL Global, Inc. for Potential Accounting Irregularities. Encourages Investors With Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact Law Firm for More Information.
- Mace Security Expands Take Down® Less-Lethal Tactical Munitions Product Offerings
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- CAPREIT to provide 150-million-euro facility to I-RES
Canadian Apartment Properties REIT is providing up to 150 million euros to I-RES for property acquisitions by CAPREIT in Ireland. Later, when I-RES has the funds, it may acquire the properties from CAPREIT.
- Energy Leaders Plus to buy back up to 370,580 units
Energy Leaders Plus Income Fund has arranged to buy back up to 370,580 Class A units from Nov. 26, 2014, to Nov. 25, 2015. The units represent about 10 per cent of the fund's public float.
- Tiger CFO exercises option to buy 400,000 shares
Tiger International Resources Inc. CFO Joe Breslawski has exercised his option to buy 400,000 shares. The company will hold its AGM on Dec. 26.
- Amex closes $419,600 private placement
Amex Exploration Inc. has closed its $419,600 private placement of 3.9 million FT units at 10 cents and 370,000 regular units at eight cents. It will use the proceeds for exploration in Quebec and for working capital.
- Canada Coal to merge with Suntricity in RTO
Canada Coal Inc. has agreed to merge with Suntricity Corp. in an RTO transaction. Suntricity will complete a $5-million (U.S.) private placement. Canada Coal will roll back its shares 1:20 and change its name to Suntricity Holdings Inc.
- Ensign Energy releases ADR 1500S drill rigs
Ensign Energy Services Inc. has released its ADR 1500S drill rigs. It will provide two 1500S rigs to an oil and gas operator in B.C.
- Dividend Growth Split prices treasury offering
Dividend Growth Split Corp. has priced its treasury offering at $9.55 per Class A share and $10.10 per preferred share. The company expects to close the offering on Dec. 2, 2014.
- Canada Coal halted at 8:20 a.m. PT
Canada Coal Inc. has been halted at 8:20 a.m. PT on Nov. 21, 2014, at the request of the company, pending news.
- Global DIGIT II halted at 7:37 a.m. PT
Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust II has been halted at 7:37 a.m. PT on Nov. 21, 2014, pending news.
- TransForce acquires more Contrans shares, extends offer
TransForce Inc. has acquired 2.14 million more Class A shares of Contrans Group Inc. It has now acquired 89.31 per cent of Contrans Group's shares. It has extended its offer to 12:01 a.m., Toronto time, on Dec. 2.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.