No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for July 23, 2014
Gold Reserve hopes for a $1-billion final arbitration decision. IDM Mining says a mine at Red Mountain would cost only $76-million. Moag Copper and Highbank argue over $4-million in shares, and Galantas seems set in its old Irish ways.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 23, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found a small macrodiamond in a Malatswae soil sample. Arctic Star Exploration is seeking new projects while its partner drills for Redemption diamonds. Globex Mining Enterprises wants to drill for rare earths or diamonds in Northern Quebec.
- BCSC cites Dowlati, embarrasses community newspaper
The BCSC has filed a case against Noshad Dowlati, the operator of an investing blog, for defrauding an investor. The action must be somewhat embarrassing for a reporter of 22 years who provided some very flattering coverage to Mr. Dowlati in 2012.
- Canaccord responds to analyst who quit after low bonus
Canaccord Genuity Corp. denies that it owes anything to Juan Plessis, a former research analyst who quit after receiving a lower-than-expected bonus of $75,000. Mr. Plessis's bonus was in line with his poor performance, Canaccord says.
- Shell Summary for July 22, 2014
Matthew Watson's capital pool shell, Way Ventures, plans to close its acquisition of UGE Holdings by next week. The target, managed by Nick Blitterswyk, sells wind turbines.
- Gold Summary for July 22, 2014
Newmont and Freeport continue to butt heads with Indonesia. Barisan Gold happily drills with no trouble at its Upper Tengkereng property, while its former parent, East Asia, is running out of money. Buccaneer plans to spin out its gold properties.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 22, 2014
Dominion Diamond has more carats at Misery, which could bode well for Jay. Margaret Lake Diamonds plans preliminaries at Margaret Lake, and possibly drilling. Alphamin Resources has fled Bisie violence. EMC Metals has borrowed cash for Nyngan scandium.
- Shell Summary for July 21, 2014
Majid Mangalji's Westcap Investments will acquire a Red Roof Inn near the Baltimore airport as its QT. Darren Devine's Oculus Ventures closes its QT by acquiring Cameron Chell's Slyce Inc., which went public today and was the second most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Gold Summary for July 21, 2014
Glen Eagle's John Labrecque celebrates 70 per cent gold recovery at its waste dumps in Nicaragua. Condor Resources falls on poor assays from Peru, and Arian Resources fails to unearth a gold belt in Albania.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 21, 2014
Mountain Province has a deal to benefit Indians at Gahcho Kue. Almaden Minerals is raising cash; some could go for drilling at ATW. RB Energy is facing more delays at its lithium mine near Val d'Or. Hudson Resources is focused on financing its White Mountain play.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- IIROC Trade Halt - Wellgreen Platinum Ltd.
- Quasar Operating Hydroponic Grow Store
- RLHC Lists Bellevue Property
- Sesa Sterlite Limited: Notice of Results for the First Quarter Ended 30 June 2014
- Rackspace Announces OnMetal Cloud Servers General Availability and Pricing
- WDAS Reports $7.4 Million Licensing Revenue for the First Half of 2014 and Prepares for Dividend Payment
- Vishay Intertechnology Honored With 2013 TTI Europe Supplier Excellence Award
- Polaris Declares Regular Cash Dividend
- Edward Meir Garners Metal Bulletin's Top Analyst Ranking
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Volcanic shareholders elect Goldenberger to board
Volcanic Metals Corp. shareholders elected Craig Goldenberger to the board at the June 20 meeting.
- Wellgreen Platinum halted at 8:18 a.m. PT
Wellgreen Platinum Ltd. has been halted at 8:18 a.m. PT on July 24, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
- IIROC bans, fines Jacques for lack of due diligence
Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada has banned Simon Jacques for failing to use due diligence and to co-operate with an IIROC investigation. He was also ordered to pay an $80,000 fine and $20,000 in costs.
- Bold Ventures to stake 46 more claims at Lac Surprise
Bold Ventures Inc. has applied to stake an additional 46 claims at its Lac Surprise project in Quebec. The claims will bring the project's total size to 21,144 hectares. Bold has also started exploration work, and hopes to drill test targets this year.
- Robix issues 680,000 shares to settle $510,000 debt
Robix Alternative Fuels Inc. has issued 680,000 shares at 75 cents each to settle $510,000 of debt.
- Spectra earns $13,663 in Q2 2014
Spectra Inc. earned $13,663 on revenues of $332,726 in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014. The company lost $31,176 on revenues of $312,013 in the same period a year earlier.
- High Liner to release Q2 2014 results Aug. 12
High Liner Foods Inc. will release its second-quarter 2014 financial results on Aug. 12, 2014. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results at 2 p.m. ET on the same day.
- Advanced Proteome holders elect three directors at AGM
Advanced Proteome Therapeutics Corp. shareholders have re-elected three directors at the company's AGM. Advanced Proteome has hired Scott Young for investor relations services. It has granted Mr. Young an option to buy 200,000 shares at 25 cents.
- Phoenix Metals acquires Chambord silica project
Phoenix Metals Corp. has acquired the Chambord silica project in Quebec. It plans to test silica for use as a raw material in producing hydraulic fracking proppants.
- MEG Energy to release fiscal Q2 2014 results July 30
MEG Energy Corp. will release its financial results for fiscal Q2 2014 on July 30, 2014. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET the same day.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.