No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 29, 2014
Mountain Province expects to borrow $370-million for Gahcho Kue. Tsodilo Resources has raised cash for Botswana drilling. Berkwood Resources has raised cash to work Lac Gueret. Search Minerals has replaced its new CEO with its old CEO.
- Shell Summary for July 28, 2014
Edward Ierfino's Element 79 Capital expects to have a filing statement outlining its QT with Canadian Gold by the end of next month. Gary Zak files a final prospectus for his capital pool shell, Whitewater Capital, and Herrick Lau's Lingxian Capital is an active trader.
- Gold Summary for July 28, 2014
Continental Gold works on its PEA for Buritica. Romarco Minerals faces another Army Corps permitting delay. B2Gold tops up its position in Calibre Mining, which has money to save or spend on promotion.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 28, 2014
Peregrine Diamonds holds out hope for DO-27. KWG Resoures hopes new claims at Koper Lake will improve its access to Black Horse chromite. Pure Energy Minerals is drilling at its Nevada lithium project. Alphamin Resources says it has DRC support for Bisie.
- Energy Summary for July 28, 2014
Problems with PetroChina continue to drag Athabasca Oil down. Zargon Oil delays production at Little Bow and lowers the project's initial guidance. Newcomer Petro Victory, currently drilling its first exploration well in Paraguay, enjoys a busy day.
- SEC target Wheeler expected to plead guilty in tax case
SEC target Christopher Wheeler will appear before a judge on Aug. 7, when prosecutors anticipate he will plead guilty to income tax charges. The government claims he did not file taxes during years in which he made millions from a pump-and-dump scheme.
- Shell Summary for July 25, 2014
Ronald Schmeichel files a preliminary prospectus for a new capital pool shell, Mira IV Acquisition. Richardson GMP is handling the shell's $1-million IPO at 10 cents.
- Gold Summary for July 25, 2014
Osisko Gold plans to buy 14 million shares of Mike Iverson's Niogold Mining. Besra halts gold production in Vietnam, and Barkerville Gold pours its first-ever dore from Bonanza Ledge.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 25, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is doubling its summer drill program at Kennady North. Dominion Diamond and North Arrow Minerals are having a sleepy year south of Lac de Gras. Quest Rare Minerals has drilled higher grades at Misery Lake.
- Shell Summary for July 24, 2014
James Varanese's Triox Ltd. plans to acquire eQube Technology and Software, an Edmonton bingo company, as its QT. Catalyst Gaming, a Hong Kong company associated with Mr. Varanese, will arrange a $1.5-million private placement for the target and help it find new business.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Cielo - 17.9% Increase in Financial Volume and Net Income of R$797 Million in 2Q14
- Alterra Power Announces Release Date for the Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Newmont to Develop New Merian Gold Mine in Suriname
- Walter Investment Management Corp. Invites You To Join Its Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call On The Web
- Roy Vinyard and Lindsay Berryman Join People's Bank Board
- ACE Appoints Joe Crowther Global Client Executive, ACE Construction Industry Practice
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of Galectin Therapeutics Inc. Announced by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP
- Penn West Reports Second Quarter 2014 Average Production of 108,130 boe per day
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Intermountain Community Bancorp in Connection with the Sale of the Company -IMCB
- Penn West Announces Management-Initiated Internal Review of Accounting Practices and Decision to Restate Certain Historical Financial Statements
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Alterra Power to release Q2 results Aug. 12
Alterra Power Corp. will release its results for the second quarter of 2014 on Tuesday, Aug. 12. It will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss the results on Wednesday, Aug. 13, at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- EXO U loses $7.67-million in fiscal 2014
EXO U Inc. lost $7.67-million on revenue of $138,974 in the year ended March 31, 2014. This compares with a loss of $2.63-million on revenue of $272,750 in the prior year.
- Penn West plans restatements, may face Q2 filing delay
Penn West Petroleum Ltd. has started reviewing its accounting practices for 2014 and the four previous years. As a result of findings so far, it plans to restate some of its financial documents. This could lead to a delay in filing its Q2 2014 documents.
- Penn West averages 108,130 boe/d in Q2
Penn West Petroleum Ltd. averaged 108,130 boe per day, weighted 64 per cent toward oil and liquids, in the second quarter 2014. Its production guidance for 2014 remains at 101,000 to 106,000 boe per day.
- Bellatrix to release, discuss Q2 results Aug. 6
Bellatrix Exploration Ltd. will release its second quarter financial and operating results prior to the open on Aug. 6. It will hold a conference call on the same day at 9 a.m. MT to discuss the results.
- Chaparral Gold rehashes criticism of Waterton offer
Chaparral Gold Corp. is reiterating its concerns about Waterton Precious
Metals' hostile takeover offer of 55 cents a share. Chaparral continues to recommend that shareholders reject the offer, and has updated its directors' circular to that effect.
- Regulus, Southern Legacy enter definitive merger deal
Regulus Resources Inc. and Southern Legacy Minerals Inc. have entered a definitive merger deal. Amalco is Regulus Resources and will list on both the TSX-V and the Lima Stock Exchange. Both companies' shareholders will vote on the deal before Sept. 30.
- DealNet closes first tranche of financing at $822,000
DealNet Capital Corp. has closed the $822,000 first tranche of its debenture financing. The debentures will mature in six months and bear interest at 15 per cent per year.
- Wavefront loses $2.27-million in fiscal Q3 2014
Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc. lost $2.27-million on revenue of $1.49-million in its fiscal third quarter ended May 31, 2014. It lost $968,055 on revenue of $1.65-million in fiscal Q3 2013. This year's results include a non-cash impairment loss.
- Sirona Biochem renews $670,000 in convertible loans
Sirona Biochem Corp. has renewed $670,000 in convertible loans. The loans bear interest at 12 per cent per year and mature in 18 months. The loans are convertible into Sirona shares at 12 cents per share.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.