Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Arian Resources' Umedaly resigns from board of advisers
Arian Resources Corp.'s Mossadiq Umedaly has resigned as the chairman of the company's board of advisers.more...
- TitanStar grants options to buy 1.24 million shares
TitanStar Properties Inc. has granted options to buy 1.24 million shares at six cents for 10 years.more...
- Methanex earns $101.72-million (U.S.) in Q2
Methanex Corp. earned $101.72-million (U.S.) on revenue of $637.79-million (U.S.) in the second quarter of 2015. This compares with earnings of $138.47-million (U.S.) on revenue of $791.31-million (U.S.) in the same period last year.more...
- Slate Retail to buy Fla. mall for $7.6-million (U.S.)
Slate Retail REIT will acquire the Meres Town Center in Florida for $7.6-million (U.S.). It expects to close the acquisition in the third quarter.more...
- Cameo Resources arranges $800,000 private placement
Cameo Resources Corp. has arranged an $800,000 private placement of 26.66 million units at three cents each. It will use the proceeds to redeem a shareholder loan and for corporate expenses, property exploration and working capital.more...
- Brightpath earns $144,000 in Q2
Brightpath Early Learning Inc. earned $144,000 on revenue of $13.91-million in the second quarter of 2015. This compares with earnings of $133,000 on revenue of $13.18-million in the same period last year.more...
- Victory Mountain downgraded to the NEX
Victory Mountain Ventures Ltd. will transfer to the NEX from the TSX-V on Thursday, July 30, 2015. The company has not maintained the requirements for a TSX-V Tier 2 company.more...
- Unigold 5.1-million-share private placement
Unigold Inc. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 5.1 million shares at 20 cents a share. One placee is subscribing.more...
- Arianne Phosphate extends expiry date of warrants
Arianne Phosphate Inc. has received TSX-V approval to extend the expiry date of 1,217,500 warrants to Jan. 27, 2017, from July 29, 2015. The warrants are exercisable at $1.45.more...
- Amaya to refinance $575-million (U.S.) debt
Amaya Inc. plans to refinance its debt, including $575-million (U.S.) of its $800-million (U.S.) term loan. The company expects second-quarter revenues of up to $318-million.more...
Click here for more headlines.