No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for March 2, 2015
Eldorado Gold loses a processing permit in Greece. Banro finds a new financier. True Gold postpones production indefinitely, and Clifton Star is about to get $11-million. John Kaiser believes hundreds of juniors will still become extinct.
- Shell Summary for March 2, 2015
Jeremy Ford's NEX shell, Clear Gold Resources, hopes to close its acquisition of Whale Shark Environmental by the end of April. Mr. Ford is in charge of selling a $1.5-million private placement at 25 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 2, 2015
Lucara Diamond plans bulk sampling at two new prospects this year. Alto Ventures proposes more geophysics and sampling near Pikoo. Vanadiumcorp Resource has a resource for Lac Dore. Alabama Graphite has big flakes at Coosa. Sunset Cove Mining will explore Lac Gueret.
- Energy Summary for March 2, 2015
Mart Resources agrees to an 80-cent-a-share takeover by a Nigerian joint venturer, but investors seem doubtful it will go through. Gran Tierra loses interest in Peru. Painted Pony faces a delay in the Montney, and Pan Orient comes up empty in Thailand.
- TSX-V member Leede says lotto winner a risky investor
TSX-V member Leede Financial Inc. denies that it did anything wrong in its handling of the account of lottery winner Mohammed Khan. The firm says that Mr. Khan sought out risky investments and lost money in the 2008 financial crisis.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Robert Munro and Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial closes a $5.7-million financing at 10 cents as it prepares to go public through Mr. Munro's shell, Chrysalis Capital IX. This will be another health care company from Patient Home and Convalo Health founder Mr. Dalsin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has results from Qilalugaq. Investors liked its yellow gems despite the modest grade. Diamcor Mining continues to sell diamonds from trial mining at Krone-Endora. Focus Graphite says its Lac Knife graphite works better than synthetic in batteries.
- OSC charges serial fraudster Mitton
The OSC has filed new charges against Michael Mitton, the con man with 105 criminal convictions. The regulator claims he was trading in violation of a permanent ban. The charges come four years after his release for an OTC-BB scheme.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Pengrowth Energy posts a hefty fourth quarter loss, but surpasses its 2014 production target. BlackPearl Resources defers one project but says a more important one is right on schedule. Investors in Quebec juniors finish up a giddy week.
- SEC target Georgiou loses at appeal court, again
SEC target George Georgiou, serving a 25-year fraud sentence, has lost his latest attempt at winning his freedom. The U.S. Court of Appeals has denied his request for a rehearing. He had complained about a witnesses's cocaine addiction and mental health.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Novofuel's Unique Hydrogen Generation Patent to Be Issued on March 10, 2015
- Exergen Corporation Named Best Pediatrician-Recommended Thermometer in The Bump Best of Baby 2015 Product Awards
- TriMas Corporation to Present at Annual ROTH Conference
- Bravo Media ’s “Shahs of Sunset ” to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
- KAR Auction Services, Inc. Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Iridium to Provide M2M Services to CNH Industrial
- General Dynamics-built Rescue 21 Achieves 'Safety of Life at Sea' Declaration from U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Fujitsu Drops New Fully Ruggedized Industrial Business Tablet
- Olive Garden Offers Free Entr ©e with Buy One, Take One
- Iridium to Provide M2M Services to CNH Industrial
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- UGE International to resume at 7:30 a.m. PT
UGE International Ltd. will resume at 7:30 a.m. PT on March 3, 2015.
- UGE wins solar energy contract with retail chain
UGE International Ltd. has won a contract to design and supply solar energy systems to the facilities of a retail chain in Central America. The contract is valued at between $4-million (U.S.) and $5-million (U.S.).
- A&W Revenue to pay 11.7-cent dividend March 31
A&W Revenue Royalties Income Fund will pay a February distribution of 11.7 cents per trust unit on March 31. The distribution is payable to holders of record on March 15.
- Post says analyst sees Trican stock rebounding
- FP says TransCanada to get Petronas decision by June
- EXFO to release fiscal Q2 2015 results March 24
EXFO Inc. will release its financial results for fiscal Q2 2015 on March 24, 2015. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 5 p.m. ET the same day.
- FP says Telus, others await results of spectrum auction
- NexC Partners did not meet annual redemption condition
NexC Partners Corp. shares traded at an average discount of 4.48 per cent to their net asset value over the four-month period ended Feb. 28. As a result, the annual redemption condition has not been met.
- Globe says Baytex, others have elevated funding risk
- Fairfax Financial closes $1.32-billion in offerings
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. has closed $1.32-billion in offerings. The company issued 1.15 million subordinate voting shares, 9.2 million Series M preferred shares and $350-million worth of senior notes due 2025.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.