No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC cites Toronto man for offering 50% kickback
The SEC has filed an administrative case against a Toronto man, Seijin Ki, for a 2011 bribery scheme. The regulator claims that Mr. Ki agreed to pay a 50-per-cent kickback to have a fund manager buy shares in two pink sheets companies.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Banro trades unusually high volume as it tries to close $156-million in financings. Columbus Gold arranges a $5-million financing from an unnamed investor. Chris Anderson and Patrick Forseille's Ximen Mining is no longer a market darling as it starts drilling in B.C.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Don Wright and John O'Sullivan's Cinaport Acquisition will complete its acquisition of Mettrum Ltd. next week. The target is a licensed producer of medical marijuana with a grow-op in Bowmanville, Ont.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
Talisman Energy says it may strike a deal with Repsol, but it would be smaller than investors were hoping. Niko Resources hits its lowest level ever. The Rockefellers, oil heirs who have been anti-oil-sands for years, pledge to divest from fossil fuels.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 22, 2014
New Nadina Explorations is a Monumental procrastinator once again. In the meantime, Archon Minerals is bunting Buffer diamonds. Matamec Explorations has bought out its Japanese partner for pennies on the dollar. Alphamin Resources has resumed drilling at Bisie.
- Gold Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Oceanagold says it was one of Alacer's rejected suitors. Imperial Metals' Mount Polley miners are eager to return to work, and Pretium Resources, halfway through its public-comment period, receives the right-of-way from Auramex Resources.
- Energy Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
North Sea-focused Ithaca Energy edges up as Scotland rejects independence. Iona Energy dreams of doubling production and starting a dividend. Spyglass Resources enjoys insider buying, and TransCanada's U.S. application for Keystone XL turns six years old.
- Shell Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Pat DiCapo, who recently launched Bedrocan Cannabis through his POCML 2 shell, files a preliminary prospectus for his third shell, POCML 3. Dundee Securities is handling the $300,000 IPO. Tom Bryson's shell graduate, Enerdynamic Hybrid, continues to be an active trader.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Sept. 19, 2014
Kennady Diamonds is raising $5-million for an expanded Kelvin drill program. Matica Enterprises is happy again with its Grumpy Lizard. Alabama Graphite has acquired the old Bama graphite mine. Fairmont Resources has another vanadium-titanium-iron prospect at Buttercup.
- OneMove settles suit from former CEO Salager
OneMove Technologies Inc. has settled a wrongful dismissal suit the company received from its former CEO, Serge Salager. Terms of the settlement are confidential.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Glatfelter Declares Dividend of $0.11 on Common Stock
- BioFuel Makes Announcement Regarding Rights Offering
- Fed Assurances Help Keep 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Mostly Steady; Current Rate is 4.13%, According to Zillow Mortgage Rate Ticker
- Revolutionary Concepts Forecasts Sales of $80 Million and $32 Million in Earnings From Global Licensing of Its Online Smart Toy and Security Technology Systems
- Net1 Responds to National Credit Regulator Press Release
- Net1 Responds to National Credit Regulator Press Release
- EnzymeBioSystems Announces Progress with an Enzyme Compound
- City National Corporation to Announce Third-Quarter 2014 Earnings
- National Brands Now Running Video Ads on the Digital Caddies Network
- Tim Hortons aims to hire 5,000 Team Members across Canada
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Millstream Mines to roll back shares 1:5
Millstream Mines Ltd. has applied to roll back its shares 1 for 5. It now plans to issue 1.2 million postconsolidated shares at five cents each under its $60,000 private placement.
- Cartier Iron shareholder Larsen now holds 12.4%
Cartier Iron Corp. shareholder Thomas Larsen acquired 50,000 shares of the company on Sept. 22, 2014. He now owns 2.39 million shares, or about 12.4 per cent of those outstanding.
- Maxtech transfers $270,000 Rai mortgage to assignee
Maxtech Ventures Inc. has transferred its $270,000 mortgage to an assignee from Malkit Rai. Mr. Rai was unable to repay the mortgage.
- Redhawk to complete Copper Creek JV by mid-October
Redhawk Resources Inc. expects to complete its joint venture with Anglo American for the Copper Creek project by mid-October. It is also continuing a review of potential projects with Howe Mining Projects.
- Baja Mining shareholders pass all resolutions at AGSM
Baja Mining Corp. shareholders passed all proposed resolutions at the company's AGSM on Sept. 22, 2014. The company has also granted options to buy 2.22 million shares at five cents to directors, officers, employees and consultants.
- CardioComm Solutions to resume at 11 a.m. PT
CardioComm Solutions Inc. will resume at 11 a.m. PT on Sept. 23, 2014.
- IDM samples 8.13 m of 10.9 g/t Au at Red Mountain
IDM Mining Ltd. has channel sampled 8.13 m of 10.9 g/t Au at the Red Mountain property in B.C. The company has also closed a $1.99-million private placement and plans to offer another 1.5 million units.
- CardioComm to develop ECG software for iMedical
CardioComm Solutions Inc. will develop an ECG management software for iMedical Innovations Inc. It will receive one-time engineering fees, and royalty payments on a per-patient basis.
- Quizam Media increases financing to $127,000
Quizam Media Corp. has increased its previously announced financing from $120,000 to $127,000. It plans to issue 4.23 million shares at three cents.
- CardioComm Solutions halted at 9:57 a.m. PT
CardioComm Solutions Inc. has been halted at 9:57 a.m. PT on Sept. 23, 2014, at the company's request, pending news.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.