No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for July 23, 2014
Gold Reserve hopes for a $1-billion final arbitration decision. IDM Mining says a mine at Red Mountain would cost only $76-million. Moag Copper and Highbank argue over $4-million in shares, and Galantas seems set in its old Irish ways.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 23, 2014
Pangolin Diamonds has found a small macrodiamond in a Malatswae soil sample. Arctic Star Exploration is seeking new projects while its partner drills for Redemption diamonds. Globex Mining Enterprises wants to drill for rare earths or diamonds in Northern Quebec.
- BCSC cites Dowlati, embarrasses community newspaper
The BCSC has filed a case against Noshad Dowlati, the operator of an investing blog, for defrauding an investor. The action must be somewhat embarrassing for a reporter of 22 years who provided some very flattering coverage to Mr. Dowlati in 2012.
- Canaccord responds to analyst who quit after low bonus
Canaccord Genuity Corp. denies that it owes anything to Juan Plessis, a former research analyst who quit after receiving a lower-than-expected bonus of $75,000. Mr. Plessis's bonus was in line with his poor performance, Canaccord says.
- Shell Summary for July 22, 2014
Matthew Watson's capital pool shell, Way Ventures, plans to close its acquisition of UGE Holdings by next week. The target, managed by Nick Blitterswyk, sells wind turbines.
- Gold Summary for July 22, 2014
Newmont and Freeport continue to butt heads with Indonesia. Barisan Gold happily drills with no trouble at its Upper Tengkereng property, while its former parent, East Asia, is running out of money. Buccaneer plans to spin out its gold properties.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 22, 2014
Dominion Diamond has more carats at Misery, which could bode well for Jay. Margaret Lake Diamonds plans preliminaries at Margaret Lake, and possibly drilling. Alphamin Resources has fled Bisie violence. EMC Metals has borrowed cash for Nyngan scandium.
- Shell Summary for July 21, 2014
Majid Mangalji's Westcap Investments will acquire a Red Roof Inn near the Baltimore airport as its QT. Darren Devine's Oculus Ventures closes its QT by acquiring Cameron Chell's Slyce Inc., which went public today and was the second most active trader on the TSX-V.
- Gold Summary for July 21, 2014
Glen Eagle's John Labrecque celebrates 70 per cent gold recovery at its waste dumps in Nicaragua. Condor Resources falls on poor assays from Peru, and Arian Resources fails to unearth a gold belt in Albania.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for July 21, 2014
Mountain Province has a deal to benefit Indians at Gahcho Kue. Almaden Minerals is raising cash; some could go for drilling at ATW. RB Energy is facing more delays at its lithium mine near Val d'Or. Hudson Resources is focused on financing its White Mountain play.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Conifer Health Solutions Ranks No. 1 for End-to-End Value-based Care Solutions
- Vulcan Announces Second Quarter Conference Call
- ArcBest Corporation(SM) Declares a $0.03/Share Quarterly Dividend
- Verso Amends Subordinated Debt Exchange Offer
- FDA Approves Flonase® Allergy Relief For Sale Over-The-Counter In The United States
- Statement from BGC Partners Regarding Recent Stock Transactions
- Single Touch Acquires DoubleVision Networks
- Newsbyte: SAP Introduces SAP® Integrated Business Planning Solution for the Real-Time Supply Chain
- California Department of Technology and IBM Announce CalCloud, the Next Generation Technology Service
- Super Nova to Participate in Southern Alberta Bakken Play Well
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Super Nova to acquire 20% of Southern Alberta well
Super Nova Petroleum Corp. will acquire a 20-per-cent interest in a test well to be drilled in Southern Alberta. It has to issue seven million shares and five million warrants.
- Fortis's FortisBC appoints Mulcahy as president, CEO
Fortis Inc.'s FortisBC Inc. is appointing Michael Mulcahy as president and CEO of FortisBC and FortisBC Energy Inc. Mr. Mulcahy began working at a Fortis company in 1993.
- Maxim Res receives Hassi reconnaissance authorization
Maxim Resources Inc. has received reconnaissance concession authorization for its Hassi Berkane block in Morocco. The one-year authorization allows Maxim to reprocess existing geological, geophysical and geochemical survey data.
- Expedition Mining holders elect four directors at AGM
Expedition Mining Inc. shareholders have re-elected four directors at the company's AGM. Shareholders have also appointed De Visser Gray as auditor. Expedition has granted options to buy 118,000 shares at 5.5 cents to directors, officers and consultants.
- Gale Force to sell 81% interest in Texas properties
Gale Force Petroleum Inc. will sell an 81-per-cent interest in its Texas Reef properties and a 90-per-cent stake in its natural gas gathering system for $5.85-million (U.S.). It will use the proceeds to repay debt and for capital development programs.
- Golden Reign increases NI 43-101 San Albino resources
Golden Reign Resources Ltd.'s San Albino gold deposit's NI 43-101 indicated resources have increased to 158,800 ounces AuEq from 95,000 ounces AuEq. The deposit's inferred resources have increased to 873,300 ounces AuEq from 805,000 ounces AuEq.
- Sacre-Coeur demanded $301,698 (U.S.) debt by Alphoso
Sacre-Coeur Minerals Ltd. has received a payment demand notice from Alfro Alphoso for $301,698 (U.S.), which he paid in 2005 for the company's licences in Guyana. Sacre-Coeur has until Aug. 17 to repay him before going into default.
- Diamond Fields amends fiscal Q3 2014 financials
Diamond Fields International Ltd. has amended and refiled its fiscal Q3 2014 financial statements. Its fiscal Q3 2014 loss was $227,264, not $214,264.
- Wellgreen Platinum to resume at 10:15 a.m. PT
Wellgreen Platinum Ltd. will resume at 10:15 a.m. PT on July 24, 2014.
- Wellgreen updates NI 43-101 resource for Wellgreen
Wellgreen Platinum Ltd. has released a resource estimate update for its Wellgreen project in Yukon. The update shows an M&I resource of 5.53 million ounces Pt plus Pd plus Au, 1.89 billion pounds Ni and 1.02 billion pounds Cu.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.