Mr. Jim Payne reports
DYNACERT ANNOUNCES NEW ORDERS, REPEAT BUSINESS AND REAL-WORLD RESULTS
DynaCERT Inc. has provided an update on sales and real-world results.
New orders and real-world results
DynaCERT has many well-performing HydraGen units now operational around the world on a variety of equipment and machinery. Some highlights include:
- A user reports that its Class 8 trucks operating on the Toronto-Florida route are achieving up to 17-per-cent fuel savings and 66-per-cent DEF (diesel exhaust fluid) reduction.
- A user reports that its Class 8 truck operating in Northern Alberta achieved 13.8-per-cent fuel savings. This customer has placed an order for more HG145R units.
- A user reports that its Class 8 truck operating in Southern Alberta achieved 9.4-per-cent fuel savings.
- In India there are now four HG1 units on intercity buses. On one route, between Mumbai and Goa, the user reports increased power driving up hills, not having to downshift and achieving 14.7-per-cent fuel reduction.
- A new order was received from a Mexican dealer for four HG145 units for use on Class 8 transport trucks and two HG225 units for reefers.
- A new order was received from Alberta for two HG125 units to be used on large pickup trucks.
European chief executive officer of the year award
Jim Payne, the president and chief executive officer of DynaCERT, has been named best CEO in the emission-reduction technology industry, 2018, by European CEO magazine and was interviewed at the London Stock Exchange's studios in conjunction with this prestigious award.
Monika Wojcik, head of special projects at European CEO magazine, said: Mr. Payne was seen to have exemplified the special traits and qualities that only the most successful leaders have, including tenacity, character, vision and leadership.
"It is these qualities, coupled with an innate ability to inspire staff, that has seen Mr. Payne drive the development and successful commercialization of DynaCERT's innovative solution, which is helping decarbonize many industries around the world."
In graciously accepting the award, Mr. Payne thanked European CEO magazine's video producer, Paul Richardson, and said that the award goes to the whole team at DynaCERT as the technology's advancements in the world are an accomplishment of everyone at the company.
About DynaCERT Inc.
DynaCERT manufactures, distributes and installs carbon emission reduction technology for use with internal combustion engines. As part of the growing global hydrogen economy, the company's patent-pending technology creates hydrogen and oxygen on demand through electrolysis and supplies these through the air intake to enhance combustion, resulting in lower carbon emissions and greater fuel efficiency. The company's technology is designed for use with all types and sizes of diesel engines used in on-road vehicles, reefer trailers, off-road construction, power generation, mining and forestry equipment, marine vessels, and railway locomotives.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2018 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.