BOSTON, Jan. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at DistribuTECH, EnerNOC, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENOC), a leading provider of energy management applications and services, announced the latest release of its award-winning energy management application platform. The latest release provides utilities and energy retailers around the world the flexibility to engage customers and manage their demand response programs in new ways, enhances the business intelligence tools available to commercial and industrial enterprises, and supports additional third-party integration for data analytics.
"By continuing to invest in our technology, we're significantly expanding our ability to deliver value to our utility and enterprise customers. With this latest release, we have increased flexibility to roll out 'white-labeled' versions of our platform for utilities that want to put a consistent brand in front of their customers, which complements our traditional turnkey demand response model," said Tim Healy, Chairman and CEO of EnerNOC.
Utility-related enhancements in this release include:
- Co-branded portal and "white-labeling" capabilities: EnerNOC now offers utilities three different customer engagement models: its traditional full-service demand response offering; a "white-labeled" software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, which enables utilities and energy retailers to directly recruit participants and administer programs on the world's most advanced energy management platform; and a hybrid model in which EnerNOC's platform is branded as the utility's offering and EnerNOC serves as the program implementer, performing sales, network deployment, and dispatch management on behalf of the utility. Regardless of the engagement model, this additional functionality allows utilities to maintain their brand image without having to invest in building out the technology and infrastructure to support their programs.
- Improved utility-driven zonal dispatch: The utility portal, which allows utilities to dispatch and manage demand response capacity from a centralized interface, now includes functionality for more granular localized dispatch to ensure capacity is delivered precisely where it is most beneficial to the utility. Utilities have direct visibility into available capacity by zone, and can monitor dispatch performance in real-time.
Enterprise-related enhancements in this release include:
- Automated fault detection (AFD) engine enhancements: EnerNOC's AFD engine, which helps energy analysts and facility staff to identify building operating anomalies or faults, has been updated to include an expanded fault library and improved fault visualization tools.
- Additional third-party integration: As previously announced, this update establishes a new application programming interface (API) to support predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Advanced alerting capabilities: EnerNOC's EfficiencySMARTTM alert library has been expanded to include new units of measure found in international markets.
- Industrial production data visualization and analytics: EfficiencySMART Insight now features the ability to collect and chart production data, enabling industrial enterprises to measure and normalize energy patterns on a production-unit basis and to use those insights to make better business decisions.
- Expanded automated report library: This update introduces eight new reports, such as advanced daily demand profile, load profile comparison, monthly year-over-year cost comparisons, and weather-adjusted energy use comparisons.
"These enhancements continue our push to maximize our platform's flexibility for our utility and enterprise customers," said Hugh Scandrett, EnerNOC's Vice President of Engineering. "We've made great advancements to collect the energy data that matters most to our customers. We are relentlessly focused on delivering the flexibility utilities need to achieve their demand response program objectives and the best energy-related business intelligence software and services possible to help reduce energy costs and drive productivity."
To learn more about the features of the platform release, visit EnerNOC's booth #3051 or go to www.enernoc.com/our-technology. DistribuTECH is the premier annual conference for power industry professionals, focusing on energy distribution infrastructure and related topics. To arrange a meeting with EnerNOC while at DistribuTECH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for our utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive suite of demand-side management services that reduce real-time demand for electricity, increase energy efficiency, improve energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigate emissions. EnerNOC's Utility Solutions™ offerings, which include both Implementation and Consulting services, are helping hundreds of utilities and grid operators worldwide meet their demand-side management objectives. EnerNOC serves thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide through its suite of energy management applications including: DemandSMART™, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART™, continuous energy savings; and SupplySMART™, energy price and risk management. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) offers 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com.
The EnerNOC, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5804
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this press release regarding management's future expectations, beliefs, intentions, goals, strategies, plans or prospects, including, without limitation, statements relating to the future growth and success of the Company's energy management applications and services, including its DemandSMART and EfficiencySMART products, and the benefits that customers may derive from those applications and services, may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "could increase the likelihood," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "is planned," "may," "should," "will," "will enable," "would be expected," "look forward," "may provide," "would" or similar terms, variations of such terms or the negative of those terms. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors including those risks, uncertainties and factors referred to under the section "Risk Factors" in EnerNOC's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, as well as other documents that may be filed by EnerNOC from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As a result of such risks, uncertainties and factors, the Company's actual results may differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements discussed in or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. EnerNOC is providing the information in this press release as of this date and assumes no obligations to update the information included in this press release or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Media and Investor Relations:
© 2017 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.