No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for April 24, 2014
Delta Gold plans to acquire a headache-free gold project in Arizona. Nautilus Minerals invites the PNG government back into Solwara I. Robert Eadie works on a financing at Cortez Gold.
- Shell Summary for April 24, 2014
James Phillipson and Paul Marsiglio's Unite Capital plans a last-minute QT. Gary MacDonald's NEX shell, Aintree Resources, trades for the first time in three years.
- Energy Summary for April 24, 2014
A former Legacy Oil director sells a company to Crescent Point Energy. Long Run Exploration makes plans for the assets it is buying from Crew Energy. U.S. officials reportedly say that Keystone XL's fate is already sealed.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 24
Olivut Resources has excellent drill targets but no drill plans for HOAM. Delrand Resources might drill its Congo prospects. Caribou King Resources has finished drilling for graphite near Albany. Silver Predator is stalking tungsten at Springer.
- SEC target Babikian loses asset freeze ruling
SEC target John Babikian has lost his attempt to have a freeze over his U.S. assets removed or reduced. A judge has ruled there is a strong likelihood that Mr. Babikian, who operated the AwesomePennyStocks.com site, committed securities fraud.
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2014
Rumours that Barrick and Newmont will merge continue to circulate. Glenn Mullan hopes to finally cash in on a small piece of land next to Osisko. Claude Resources increases first-quarter production. Nevada Sunrise climbs on more JV assays.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2014
Scott Hayduk's NEX shell, Tilting Capital, plans to acquire MMJ Bioscience, a company in Duncan, B.C., that has applied for a licence to produce medical marijuana. Canaccord Genuity will handle a private placement for MMJ Bioscience after the broker completes due diligence.
- Energy Summary for April 23, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration's joint venturers like their results so far. Manitok Energy hopes to release results of a five-well program in its new core area within weeks. Yangarra Resources plans to raise $25-million for more Cardium and Glauconite drilling.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 23
Stymied at U2 in Ontario, Metalex Ventures has been hunting diamonds at Wemindji in Quebec. Tsodilo Resources has finally received permit extensions in Botswana. Canada Strategic Metals wants to raise $1-million for exploration.
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- TECHNICOLOR : First Quarter 2014 Revenues
- AT&T Digital Life, Home Security And Automation Service Launches Today In Stockton
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Owensboro
- Fujitsu Enhances Functionality of INTARFRM Application Framework, Support for Multiple Browsers and Devices
- Chevrolet Camaro Sets the Pace for EcoCAR 3
- Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. Announces Timing of Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results and Conference Call
- GE Invests USD 24 Million in Welspun Renewables Energy’s Solar Project
- The New Home Company Schedules First Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Lombard Medical, Inc. Prices U.S. Initial Public Offering; Raises $55 Million on NASDAQ Global Market Listing
- Touchmedia Closes Latest Round to Fund Continued Expansion
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Raise loses $2.59-million in 2013
Raise Production Inc. lost $2.59-million on revenue of $289,549 in 2013. This compares with a loss of $4.18-million on revenue of $198,310 in 2012.
- Brookfield Property to acquire remaining BPO shares
Brookfield Property Partners LP has signed a definitive agreement to acquire the remaining Brookfield Office Properties Inc. shares. Brookfield Property is offering one LP unit or $20.34 (U.S.) for each remaining Brookfield Office share.
- West Mountain $3-million (U.S.) convertible financing
West Mountain Capital Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a $3-million (U.S.) convertible financing. One insider, Jereh Energy Services Corp., is subscribing.
- Rock Tech arranges $150,000 private placement
Rock Tech Lithium Inc. has arranged a $150,000 private placement of 750,000 units at 20 cents per unit. Each unit contains one share and one warrant exercisable at 20 cents per share until Dec. 31, 2017.
- Roxgold loses $5.32-million (U.S.) in 2013
Roxgold Inc. lost $5.32-million (U.S.) in the year ended Dec. 31, 2013. The company lost $30.57-million (U.S.) in the 14 months ended Dec. 31, 2012.
- West Mountain agreement with Jereh Energy
West Mountain Capital Corp. has filed with the TSX-V its March 20, 2014, joint venture agreement with Jereh Energy Services Corp. The company will grant Jereh the exclusive right to manufacture thermal phase separation units and Jereh is responsible for working capital.
- West Mountain 15,474,074-share private placement
West Mountain Capital Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 15,474,074 shares at 27 cents per share. One insider, Jereh Energy Services Corp., is subscribing.
- Mosaic earns $11.59-million in 2013
Mosaic Capital Corp. earned $11.59-million on revenue of $89.28-million in 2013. This compares with a profit of $10.92-million on revenue of $75.81-million in 2012.
- Westhaven Ventures agreement for Mona property
Westhaven Ventures Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Feb. 6, 2014, agreement to acquire a 100-per-cent interest in the Mona property in the Northwest Territories. The company must pay $485,000 cash and issue 100,000 shares.
- Atco wins "multimillion-dollar" camp contract in Sask.
Atco Ltd. has won a "multimillion-dollar" contract to run a 1,470-person camp for K+S Potash in Saskatchewan. The contract begins this month.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.