No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Gold Summary for April 23, 2014
Rumours that Barrick and Newmont will merge continue to circulate. Glenn Mullan hopes to finally cash in on a small piece of land next to Osisko. Claude Resources increases first-quarter production. Nevada Sunrise climbs on more JV assays.
- Shell Summary for April 23, 2014
Scott Hayduk's NEX shell, Tilting Capital, plans to acquire MMJ Bioscience, a company in Duncan, B.C., that has applied for a licence to produce medical marijuana. Canaccord Genuity will handle a private placement for MMJ Bioscience after the broker completes due diligence.
- Energy Summary for April 23, 2014
Bellatrix Exploration's joint venturers like their results so far. Manitok Energy hopes to release results of a five-well program in its new core area within weeks. Yangarra Resources plans to raise $25-million for more Cardium and Glauconite drilling.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 23
Stymied at U2 in Ontario, Metalex Ventures has been hunting diamonds at Wemindji in Quebec. Tsodilo Resources has finally received permit extensions in Botswana. Canada Strategic Metals wants to raise $1-million for exploration.
- Boss Power sued by geologist over Blizzard money
Boss Power Corp. is a defendant in a lawsuit over the Blizzard uranium claim. Geologist Adam Travis, who initially staked the property, claims he is entitled to part of the $30-million expropriation settlement Boss received.
- Shell Summary for April 22, 2014
Darren Devine's NEX shell, Oculus Ventures, plans to acquire Cameron Chell's tech company, Slyce Inc., as its QT. Kevin Taylor, a busy shell-maker and promoter, is a director of Slyce, which is good news for Oculus shareholders.
- Energy Summary for April 22, 2014
Spartan Energy enjoys better-than-expected test results in Saskatchewan. Dr. Charle Gamba, CEO of Canacol Energy in Colombia, joins the board of Horizon Petroleum to help look for projects in Africa. Yangarra Resources continues to rise.
- Gold Summary for April 22, 2014
Sandstorm Gold plans to absorb Sandstorm Metals and then focus only on gold. Malbex Resources options its Argentine gold property to Barrick Gold. Alexandria Minerals prepares to drill in Quebec with $5.5-million.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for April 22
Dominion Diamond is predicting higher rough diamond prices this year. Margaret Lake Diamonds now has enough cash to start exploring. NXA Inc. wants to become Ontario Graphite and reopen an old mine. Solomon Resources is looking at tin once again.
- SEC target Babikian asserts Fifth Amendment right
SEC target John Babikian has asserted his Fifth Amendment right in response to scalping charges. The regulator claims that Mr. Babikian fraudulently promoted a Utah coal miner and made $1.9-million (U.S.).
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Pricing of $100.7 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2014 Net Income
- First Community Financial Partners, Inc. Reports Net Income Applicable to Common Shareholders of $362,000 for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2014
- Strongbow Adds Key Technical and Operations Personnel
- Laredo Announces Share Distribution of Preferred B Shares
- IBERIABANK Corporation Reports First Quarter Results
- INVESTOR ALERT Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation of Cbeyond, Inc. and Its Board of Directors In Connection With the Sale of the Company to Birch Communications, Inc.
- MetaPower International, Inc. Announces Layoffs
- ID Watchdog Announces 4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results
- NXP Semiconductors Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- North Sea loses $14.45-million in 2013
North Sea Energy Inc. lost $14.45-million on revenue of $2.13-million in 2013. This compares with a loss of $5.84-million on revenue of $4.07-million in 2012. North Sea has appointed SP Angel as an international marketing agent.
- Phoenix Gold completes QT, changes name from Zuri
Phoenix Gold Resources Corp. has closed its qualifying transaction and changed its name from Zuri Capital Corp. The company will resume at the open on April 25, 2014, under the symbol PXA.
- ID Watchdog loses $2.27-million (U.S.) in 2013
ID Watchdog Inc. lost $2.27-million (U.S.) on revenue of $2.35-million (U.S.) in 2013. This compares with a loss of $2.15-million (U.S.) on revenue of $1.8-million (U.S.) in 2012.
- West Kirkland agreement for Hasbrouck, Three Hills
West Kirkland Mining Inc. has filed with the TSX-V its Jan. 24, 2014, agreement to acquire up to a 100-per-cent interest in the Hasbrouck and Three Hills properties in Nevada. The company must pay a total of $30-million (U.S.) cash.
- CNOOC prices $4-billion (U.S.) note offering
CNOOC Ltd. has priced a $4-billion (U.S.) note offering. The offering consists of $1.25-billion (U.S.) in 1.62-per-cent notes due 2017, $2.25-billion (U.S.) of 4.25-per-cent notes due 2024 and $500-million (U.S.) of 4.87-per-cent notes due 2044.
- Transition Metals 6,894,999-share private placement
Transition Metals Corp. has received TSX-V approval for a private placement of 6,894,999 shares at 30 cents per share. There are 124 placees, including six insiders, subscribing.
- Int'l Speculator says buy Pilot Gold
- Till acquires Americas Bullion, will list April 24
Till Capital Ltd. has acquired Americas Bullion Royalty Corp. and will begin trading on Thursday, April 24, 2014, under symbol TIL. Americas Bullion shareholders received 0.01 of a Till share for each Americas Bullion share held.
- Int'l Speculator says buy Banks Island Gold
- Rainmaker Entertainment loses $2.93-million in 2013
Rainmaker Entertainment Inc. lost $2.93-million on revenue of $7.81-million in 2013. The company lost $3.57-million on revenue of $14.2-million in 2012.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.