No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- Energy Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Joint venturers Donnycreek Energy and Contact Exploration plan to merge and create Kicking Horse Energy. The B.C. government unveils its LNG tax regime. Eagle Energy, which led the charge of cross-border trusts into the U.S., now wants to buy local.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Lukas Lundin is buying Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Euromax arranges a $175-million gold stream from Royal Gold. John Kaiser says the junior resource market is a swamp. Gold-zinc explorer Levon Resources has $40-million, left over from financings in 2011.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
Robert Munro and Marc Lavine's Chrysalis Capital IX will acquire Inspira Financial as its QT. The target lends money secured by accounts receivable to small U.S. health care companies.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 21, 2014
North Arrow Minerals has completed its busiest till sampling yet at Pikoo. Drilling should follow. Shore Gold seeks financing; its shareholders tout possible suitors. Search Minerals has cash for Labrador rare earths. Stria Lithium plans work at Pontax.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Edgewater Exploration hopes to have finally found a joint venturer with 30 million euros. Solitario Exploration can start raising money to build a gold mine in Nevada, and Shawn Ryan continues to tell his story to media outlets, three years after the Yukon gold excitement.
- Shell Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Glenn Mullan's Cleghorn Minerals plans to option the Meech Lake Matachewan property in Ontario from Mr. Mullan's numbered company, 2973090 Canada. David Doherty and Frank Taggart's Saber Capital, still searching for a QT, has nearly $900,000 in working capital.
- BCSC permanently bans Ramji
The BCSC has reached a settlement with Alnoor Ramji, a B.C. man the regulator had accused of participating in a $21.5-million OTC-BB scheme. He has agreed to pay $85,000 and to serve a permanent ban.
- Energy Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Niko Resources halves in value after India introduces a disappointing new gas policy. Africa Hydrocarbons and DualEx Energy fare even worse after abandoning a dry well in Tunisia. Petro-Victory makes the first-ever oil discovery in Paraguay's Chaco basin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Oct. 20, 2014
Prima Diamond has acquired a new diamond play northwest of Renard in Quebec. Metalex Ventures is officially on its own at U2 after agreeing to separation terms with Dundee. Cancana's manganese play is on the wrong side of a bureaucratic tussle in Brazil.
- Gold Summary for Oct. 17, 2014
Primero Mining loses its chief operating officer to Richmont Mines. Panoro Minerals slips ahead of two dream sheets. Hub Mockler's Canuc Resources decides it has had enough of Ecuador.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- Kelly Services(R) Announces Third Quarter Conference Call
- Federal Signal to Host Third Quarter Conference Call on November 5, 2014
- T. Rowe Price Group Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Energy Focus Expands With New Office in Washington, D.C.
- Labor SMART, Inc. Provides Shareholder Update
- Sprint Delivers Industry-Leading Network Reliability and Call Performance in Albany, New York
- Golar LNG Limited - 2014 share option plan
- PSEG Long Island Names Paul Napoli Vice President Of Power Markets
- The Coca-Cola Company to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
- Minnesota Vikings, Second Harvest Heartland and UnitedHealthcare Team up to Tackle Senior Hunger
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- FP says Middlefield's Nasr keen on Chartwell REIT
- Post says TSX gets boost from China growth figures
- FP says Middlefield manager recommends buying InterRent
- Golden Predator appoints Lee-Sheriff as CEO
Golden Predator Mining Corp. has appointed Janet Lee-Sheriff as CEO. Grey Hayes has resigned as CEO and will remain as a director. Ms. Lee-Sheriff is EVP of Till Capital Ltd. and a director of Resource Re Ltd.
- Arak Resources arranges $250,000 private placement
Arak Resources Ltd. has arranged a $250,000 private placement consisting of 1.66 million units at 15 cents. It has closed a $316,500 private placement consisting of 6.33 million units at five cents. It has also granted options to buy 1.1 million shares.
- AgriMarine holders pass all resolutions at AGM
AgriMarine Holdings Inc. shareholders passed all resolutions at the company's AGM on Oct. 21, 2014. They elected Sean Wilton, Horst Hueniken, Orest Zajcew and Robert Leckie to the company's board.
- MGX Minerals hires Kemetco for Driftwood met tests
MGX Minerals Inc. has hired Kemetco Research Inc. for metallurgical studies of the East zone of the Driftwood Creek project. Also, the company has bought a high-temperature furnace from SentroTech for calcination and roasting tests.
- Chemtrade Logistics to pay 10-cent distribution Nov. 28
Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund will pay an October distribution of 10 cents a unit on Nov. 28. The distribution is payable to unitholders of record on Oct. 31.
- Post says Clarus analyst upbeat on Bedrocan
- CCL Industries to hold Q3 results call Nov. 6
CCL Industries Inc. will hold a conference call on Nov. 6, 2014, at 2 p.m. ET to discuss its third-quarter financial results. A replay will be available until Nov. 20, 2014.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.