No Hype - No Ads
Just the Facts
Submit your press releases to Stockwatch by email for faster dissemination. Email your press releases as MS Word or Adobe PDF attachments to
Login to see your Portfolio Snapshot
Latest Sedar Filings
Stockwatch Street Wires
Subscribe to Street Wires by Email
- SEC halts 128 potential pump-and-dumps
The SEC has halted 128 inactive companies, including 19 Canadian-linked listings, citing their potential use by fraud artists. At least two of the companies have appeared in SEC enforcement cases.
- Gold Summary for March 2, 2015
Eldorado Gold loses a processing permit in Greece. Banro finds a new financier. True Gold postpones production indefinitely, and Clifton Star is about to get $11-million. John Kaiser believes hundreds of juniors will still become extinct.
- Shell Summary for March 2, 2015
Jeremy Ford's NEX shell, Clear Gold Resources, hopes to close its acquisition of Whale Shark Environmental by the end of April. Mr. Ford is in charge of selling a $1.5-million private placement at 25 cents.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for March 2, 2015
Lucara Diamond plans bulk sampling at two new prospects this year. Alto Ventures proposes more geophysics and sampling near Pikoo. Vanadiumcorp Resource has a resource for Lac Dore. Alabama Graphite has big flakes at Coosa. Sunset Cove Mining will explore Lac Gueret.
- Energy Summary for March 2, 2015
Mart Resources agrees to an 80-cent-a-share takeover by a Nigerian joint venturer, but investors seem doubtful it will go through. Gran Tierra loses interest in Peru. Painted Pony faces a delay in the Montney, and Pan Orient comes up empty in Thailand.
- TSX-V member Leede says lotto winner a risky investor
TSX-V member Leede Financial Inc. denies that it did anything wrong in its handling of the account of lottery winner Mohammed Khan. The firm says that Mr. Khan sought out risky investments and lost money in the 2008 financial crisis.
- Shell Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Robert Munro and Michael Dalsin's Inspira Financial closes a $5.7-million financing at 10 cents as it prepares to go public through Mr. Munro's shell, Chrysalis Capital IX. This will be another health care company from Patient Home and Convalo Health founder Mr. Dalsin.
- Diamonds & Specialty Minerals Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
North Arrow Minerals has results from Qilalugaq. Investors liked its yellow gems despite the modest grade. Diamcor Mining continues to sell diamonds from trial mining at Krone-Endora. Focus Graphite says its Lac Knife graphite works better than synthetic in batteries.
- OSC charges serial fraudster Mitton
The OSC has filed new charges against Michael Mitton, the con man with 105 criminal convictions. The regulator claims he was trading in violation of a permanent ban. The charges come four years after his release for an OTC-BB scheme.
- Energy Summary for Feb. 27, 2015
Pengrowth Energy posts a hefty fourth quarter loss, but surpasses its 2014 production target. BlackPearl Resources defers one project but says a more important one is right on schedule. Investors in Quebec juniors finish up a giddy week.
Click here for more Street Wires.
Click price for intraday chart
Dow Jones Industrial
Top 10 Lists
Login to see Top 10 Lists
Stockwatch US Headlines
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Class Action Against Medbox, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 23, 2015
- Make a Fresh Start by Donating to Goodwill ® at Bon-Ton Stores This Spring
- Nortech Systems to Report Fourth Quarter Results March 11
- Lockheed Martin Honors Asian American Engineers
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Notify Investors of Class Action Involving InvenSense, Inc. and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 9, 2015 -- INVN
- HLSS SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Investors of Class Action Against Home Loan Servicing Solutions Ltd. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of March 30, 2015 - HLSS
- Claudia Gioia Named Head of Hill+Knowlton Strategies in Latin America
- IIROC Trade Resumption - Cyprium Mining Corporation
- Historical Truman Farms Welcomes U-Haul Products and Services to Grandview
- Premier Financial Bancorp, Inc. Announces $0.13 First Quarter Dividend
Click here for more US headlines.
Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- Morneau Shepell appoints Pennington to board
Morneau Shepell Inc. has appointed Kevin Pennington its board of directors, effective immediately.
- Fancam's Magpie to test Pangang TiO2, BF slag samples
Fancamp Exploration Ltd.'s Magpie Mines Inc. has agreed to test Pangang Group Ltd.'s TiO2 concentrate and blast furnace slag samples with Magpie's hydrometallurgical technology. The agreement follows a visit to Pangang's plant in China.
- Biorem receives $3.7-million in odour control orders
Biorem Inc. has received orders for odour control projects in North America, the Middle East and Asia. The orders are valued at $3.7-million in total.
- Cyprium arranges $4.5-million (U.S.) bond financing
Cyprium Mining Corp. has arranged a $4.5-million (U.S.) private placement of bonds. The subscriber of the placement can also acquire up to $3.5-million (U.S.) of the company's future financings. Cyprium will use the proceeds for project development.
- Big Rock Labs updates Reach, launches app website
Big Rock Labs Inc. has updated its Reach app for Android and iOS. It has also launched the Reach app website, which includes a tutorial. It plans to release Reach 1.6 at quarter-end and Reach 2.0 in Q2.
- Cyprium Mining to resume at 11 a.m. PT
Cyprium Mining Corp. will resume at 11 a.m. PT on March 3, 2015.
- Whitecap Resources produces 39,000 boe/d in February
Whitecap Resources Inc. has estimated average production of 39,000 boe/d in February, 2015. The company's lenders have boosted its credit facility limit to $1.2-billion.
- Asean Energy shareholders approve plan of arrangement
Asean Energy Corp.'s shareholders have approved a proposed plan of arrangement for the transfer of assets to three subsidiaries. A Supreme Court of British Columbia hearing for final court approval for the arrangement will take place on March 5, 2015.
- SQI Diagnostics appoints Ryer as CFO
SQI Diagnostics Inc. has appointed Lennie Ryer as CFO. Mr. Ryer previously worked for ConjuChem Biotechnologies as well as for Paladin Labs.
- SNC wins contract for Azomures gas treatment facility
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. has won an engineering and procurement contract for Azomures's flue gas treatment facility in Romania. It expects the facility to start operations in early 2016.
Click here for more Canadian headlines.