Stockwatch Canadian Headlines
Display Canadian headlines first
- First Majestic Silver to release Q2 financials Aug. 11
First Majestic Silver Corp. will release its Q2 financial results on Aug. 11.more...
- Nemaska cheers Whabouchi positive federal EA decision
Nemaska Lithium Inc. has received a positive federal environmental assessment decision for the Whabouchi project from the Minister of Environment of Canada. The decision allows the company to start project financing discussions to start mine construction.more...
- Golden Predator Mining adopts advance notice policy
Golden Predator Mining Corp. has adopted an advance notice policy for proposing directors. It will hold its annual meeting on Aug. 21.more...
- Manulife's JH to offer Morningstar's HelloWallet app
Manulife Financial Corp.'s John Hancock Retirement Plan Services will offer Morningstar's HelloWallet financial planning app to its clients. The offering will be available starting in the fourth quarter.more...
- IOU suitor Qwave extends takeover offer to Sept. 22
IOU Financial Inc. suitor Qwave Capital LLC has extended its takeover offer to 5 p.m. ET on Sept. 22, 2015. The extension is part of a settlement agreement under which IOU withdrew its litigation and agreed to waive its poison pill as of Sept. 23, 2015.more...
- Blacksteel to acquire TERIC Power for 73 million shares
Blacksteel Energy Inc. plans to acquire TERIC Power Ltd. for 73.39 million shares. The value of the proposed transaction is $11-million.more...
- Spin Master founders disclose holdings in company
Spin Master Corp. founders Ronnen Harary, Anton Rabie and Ben Varadi hold 33.26 million, 33.26 million and 13.14 million multiple voting shares of the company, respectively, after Spin's IPO. Together, they own all of the multiple voting shares of Spin Master.more...
- Heritage Global to hold Essex property public auction
Heritage Global Inc. will hold a public on-line auction for the sale of 501-515 Eastern
Blvd. in Essex, Md., on Aug. 19 and 20. The building consists of 67,370
square feet of gross leasable area.more...
- Medical Facilities to provide Q2 results on Aug. 13
Medical Facilities Corp. will provide its second quarter financial results on Aug. 13, 2015. The company will hold a conference call that same day at 10 a.m. ET to discuss the results.more...
- Somedia Networks completes $760,000 prospectus offering
Somedia Networks Inc. has completed its $760,000 prospectus offering of units. It has sold 7.6 million units at 10 cents each.more...
Click here for more headlines.